الموضوع: Mohsin Qureshi‏

صفحة 7 من 10 الأولىالأولى ... 56789 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 61 إلى 70 من 92
  1. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : Mohsin Qureshi
    what can you do if you feel tight in your chest and have grief for no reason
    انتهى الاقتباس من Mohsin Qureshi
    Put your right hand on your chest and repeat this verses till you feel comfort
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

أَلَمْ نَشْرَحْ لَكَ صَدْرَكَ {1}
    [Shakir 94:1] Have We not expanded for you your breast,

وَوَضَعْنَا عَنكَ وِزْرَكَ {2}
    [Shakir 94:2] And taken off from you your burden,

الَّذِي أَنقَضَ ظَهْرَكَ {3}
    [Shakir 94:3] Which pressed heavily upon your back,

وَرَفَعْنَا لَكَ ذِكْرَكَ {4}
    [Shakir 94:4] And exalted for you your esteem?

فَإِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا {5}
    [Shakir 94:5] Surely with difficulty is ease.

إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا {6}
    [Shakir 94:6] With difficulty is surely ease.

فَإِذَا فَرَغْتَ فَانصَبْ {7}
    [Shakir 94:7] So when you are free, nominate.

وَإِلَى رَبِّكَ فَارْغَبْ {8}
    [Shakir 94:8] And make your Lord your exclusive object.

2. افتراضي Janna

asalamualeikum my dear siblings my question is whether those who go into the garden under the earth live in the garden forever or not? , And the second question is just before the youngest day comes, will Allah destroy the eden garden and the paradiee in heaven or not?

3. افتراضي

The garden which under our feet won't be destroyed as well as the garden in the heaven. I've read information that the garden which is in the Holly Earth will be inherited by righteous muslims during Imam Mahdi's time. And Al-Dadjal will be kicked out from the garden where he resides with his army of Gog and Magog ( UFO and so on). He will be made to go out because he will not want it and Allah will send army of angels to force him go out. It will happen when the Nibiru ( or Saqar) will be passing the Earth and great disaster happened to Earth. It means that the garden will exist and more likely that the heaven garden will exist without destruction.

- - - Updated - - -

The garden which under our feet won't be destroyed as well as the garden in the heaven. I've read information that the garden which is in the Holly Earth will be inherited by righteous muslims during Imam Mahdi's time. And Al-Dadjal will be kicked out from the garden where he resides with his army of Gog and Magog ( UFO and so on). He will be made to go out because he will not want it and Allah will send army of angels to force him go out. It will happen when the Nibiru ( or Saqar) will be passing the Earth and great disaster happened to Earth. It means that the garden will exist and more likely that the heaven garden will exist without destruction.

- - - Updated - - -

4. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : TamerlanKuzgov

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

انتهى الاقتباس من TamerlanKuzgov
    Thank you ahi allhamdullillah

5. افتراضي Magic

can someone explain the story to me when haroot and maroot came down in babylon or so where they said we are a fitna so do not become incredulous and what kind of magic did you teach people because it is mentioned in the quran and will this porridge be used in our world ??? This mention in surah baqara but will from imam mahdi as what he tell us about them or this Story.

6. افتراضي

can someone explain the story to me when haroot and maroot came down in babylon or so where they said we are a fitna so do not become incredulous and what kind of magic did you teach people because it is mentioned in the quran and will this porridge be used in our world ??? This mention in surah baqara but will from imam mahdi as what he tell us about them or this Story.
    Assalam Aleykum,

That's what i know from Imam's statements about the topic:

1. Harrot and Maroot and their teachings of the magic were trial to people.
    2. They taught people how to separate wife and husband with warnings that they are trial from the Lord. Of course, they likely taught some other stuff as well. Because i found out how magicians work and what they able to do by shaytans who serve them ( magicians, extrasensory perception) if they give sacrifice (usually killing black chicken, roam, goat and so on) to Satan ( their boss ).
    3. Harrot and Maroot are two betrayers of Allah. A one of them who is Maroot was an angel sent by Allah as a khalif on Earth after Adam prophet ( Peace be Upon Him). He was given the human abilities and passions, but he followed his human passions and was seduced by Al Dadjal ( Haroot) who approached Him and took to the Holly Earth ( or Edem Garden which is under our feet) where they till nowadays live. Also i remeber in the statements Imam mentios possibility that Harrot's host who is Maroot may be ( May be not. Likely this is Haroot or Al Dadjal will take this responsibility to his shoulders) will impersonate Isa (Jesus), peace be upon him.

P.S. I didn't apply Allah's words from the Quran to strengthen my knowledge because its not easy for me to find them on the website.

7. افتراضي

Assalam Aleykum,

2. They taught people how to separate wife and husband with warnings that they are trial from the Lord. Of course, they likely taught some other stuff as well. Because i found out how magicians work and what they able to do by shaytans who serve them ( magicians, extrasensory perception) if they give sacrifice (usually killing black chicken, roam, goat and so on) to Satan ( their boss ).
    3. Harrot and Maroot are two betrayers of Allah. A one of them who is Maroot was an angel sent by Allah as a khalif on Earth after Adam prophet ( Peace be Upon Him). He was given the human abilities and passions, but he followed his human passions and was seduced by Al Dadjal ( Haroot) who approached Him and took to the Holly Earth ( or Edem Garden which is under our feet) where they till nowadays live. Also i remeber in the statements Imam mentios possibility that Harrot's host who is Maroot may be ( May be not. Likely this is Haroot or Al Dadjal will take this responsibility to his shoulders) will impersonate Isa (Jesus), peace be upon him.

P.S. I didn't apply Allah's words from the Quran to strengthen my knowledge because its not easy for me to find them on the website.
    Oh barakallah feek my brother

- - - Updated - - -

Ok brother

8. افتراضي

Assalam Aleykum,

4. During their life in the Holly Earth they produced army of hybrids ( called aliens in the western world ) named Gog and Magog in the Quran. Gog derived from Haroot who is Iblis and Magog derived from Maroot, Angel in the past.

9. افتراضي

يا رب يا ارحم الراحمين الهم الضالين من العالمين ان يسئلوك رحمتك التي كتبت على نفسك امنن عليهم كما مننت عن ال100000 و علينا كما مننت عن ( او يزيدون) حتى تجعل الناس امة واحدة باذنك حتى يكون ذلك اليوم من خير ايام الدنيا و من خير ايامنا فيها و اجعل الهم خير ايامنا يوم لقائك يوم عظيم رضوان نفسك.
    و لا رضا قبلها الا عليك ربا و باسلام دينا و بمحمد عبدك و رسولك و الامام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني عبدك و خليفتك.
    فما هي الوسيلة لترضى و تفرح يا ربي سبحانك؟

صفحة 7 من 10 الأولىالأولى ... 56789 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •