الموضوع: Mohsin Qureshi‏

صفحة 3 من 10 الأولىالأولى 12345 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 21 إلى 30 من 92
  1. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : TamerlanKuzgov
    Assalam Aleykum,

I have questioned almost the same question, and the next answers were received by me. They told me that it's not all right to reveal all war secrets on the website. In the war between Imam Mahdi ( peace be upon him, his family and his supporters, righteous one) and Dadjal ( his supporters) there will be received help even from animal world and angels will be sent by Allah and some support will be received from unknown ( answer giver didn't specify this) country. I can also predict the modern weapon ( "Kalashnikov" and so on) might be used too ( even though the future only Allah knows).
    انتهى الاقتباس من TamerlanKuzgov
    Thank you ahi kareem for your answer

2. افتراضي

this statement was written by Al Imam Al Mahdi Nasser Muhammad Al Yemeni in this link:
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=176330

and i will copy and paste it u here

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر.

الإسم: imagesN2.jpg
    مشاهدات: 127
    الحجم: 9.9 كيلوبايت
    الهوية: 2967

19 - 12 - 1433 AH
    04 - 11 - 2012 AD
    09:31 AM
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

:Reply of the Imam Mahdi to Saad
    We will fight the liar messiah antichrist and his armies by all soldiers of Allah, and indeed they would know which of us is stronger in prowess and stronger to give exemplary punishment with Allah’s permission Lord of the worlds..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, forgiveness and peace be upon all who call to Allah of the messenger and the prophets and the loyal friends (of Allah) and upon the Imams of the Book and their families and the True followers till the Day of Judgement..

O Saad that is not the way you supply the camel, Have you made the possessor of knowledge of the Book the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni as like the liar Imam Ahmad Al-Hasan Al-Yemeni?!! O man keep your duty to Allah, are you of who do not differentiate between donkeys and camels?! Don’t you know that Ahmad Al-Hasan Al-Yemeni the Iraqi calls to polytheism in Allah and to beg the prophets and the saints? But I Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni you find my call opposite completely to the call of the Iraqi Ahmad Al-Hasan for the fact I call to worship Allah Him Alone no partner for Him and not to beg the prophets and the loyal friends? What is wrong with you? O man, you do not differentiate between the Truth and falsehood, or you came to us to hinder against the Truth and you seek it crocked? O man, if you desired to seduce the best foremost supporters in the era of of dialogue before the appearing about Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni you can’t even you would never be able to bring an explanatory-statement for the verses of the Quran better than the statement of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and better interpretation.

As for your fatwa from your own self and your words: “If Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni was arguing by the Quran so aw well Ahmad Al-Hasan Al-Yemeni is arguing by the Quran and and gives testimony with verses”. Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to you and I say: How wrong the judgement of a man is yours! Surely you know the great difference between the falsehood Ahmad Al-Hasan Al-Yemeni (from) Iraq and the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni. O man, if you were seeing Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni upon falsehood and he explains the Quran of himself, then O Saad bring to us the proof in a statement that more worthy of the Truth., and explain it in details if you were of the Truthful ones, and Saad is not of them in a thing, even if he recognize the Truth he would not follow it?”. Perhaps one of the searchers for the Truth would like to say: “What make you think that Saad if he saw the Truth he would not follow it. Then we reply to him by the Truth without injustice and we say: Indeed whom you find them searching for loopholes that they may raise the argument against Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni even in one point - and they will not be able - Those are people do not receive guidance, for the fact they they do not search for the Truth, even if they recognize the Truth they surely persisted in turning away from it.

O Saad, Indeed we will rule between you and the supporters in the True-justice and we say: Bring a statement better guidance than the statement of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, if you did then will be manifest to the supporters that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni surely was of the astray who lead (others) astray, and if you do not and you would never do then keep your duty to Allah and do not hinder the Truth so you receive wrath upon wrath from the Lord of the worlds. I see your debate is a vain argument to the fact that you argue with words has no authority of knowledge and you seek it crooked, I repeat and say: Bring the statement of more guidance to any verses of the Book which explained it the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni if were of the Truthful ones. And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds.

For example the clear proof of satan’s sedition openly is in the decisive great Quran; Allah the Most High said: {And incite whom you can of them with your voice, and collect against them your horse and your foot, and share with them in wealth and children, and promise them. And satan promises them only to deceive.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esra] 17:64

That is the openly sedition of satan speaking to you while you are watching him, indeed the inciting is: that he brings the people from the light into the darkness after the people have guidance altogether, and after Allah made them a one nation upon the straight path, then the lair messiah approaches (the sedition) to deceive the people from the belief in the All Merciful. For that Allah the Most High said: {A.L.M.(1) Do people think that they will be left alone on saying, We believe, and will not be tried?(2)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ankaboot] 29:1-2

Since the liar messiah the outcast satan will emerge in order to seduce the people after the guidance therefore Allah the Most High said: {And incite whom you can of them with your voice,}Truthful Allah the Great, which means bring out of them from the light to the darkness by your voice which is in the openly sedition, and collect against them your horse and these horses are upon the actual reality, and yes, surely his horses are of the horses from the furbished-spread land that you do not encompass knowledge of it, Allah had told you about it in His decisive Book and included in the statement in the word of Allah the Most High: {And (He made) horses and mules and asses that you might ride upon them and as an ornament. And He creates what you do not know.(8) And upon Allah it rests to show the right way, and there are some of it move-fast. (9)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl] 16:8-9

As for that move-fast: Surely it is crafted from Allah’s creation, preceded a statement about the moving-fast which is the ships of today and the airplanes, cars, trains, and as that the horses of (Al-dajjal) antichrist you do not surround knowledge of it and it is from Allah’s creation in the land of two easts you do not encompass knowledge of it, as will it is included in the word of Allah the Most High: {And (He made) horses and mules and asses that you might ride upon them and as an ornament. And He creates what you know not.(8)}Truthful Allah the Great

Surely we are dominant over them with Allah’s permission and we are victorious over them, and the Imam Mahdi and the Messiah Jesus son of Mary would never escape to the tops of mountains with their army fleeing from the liar messiah antichrist as the fabricators forge lies against us. And this story, satan recited it upon his loyal friends to mislead you, and the evil wisdom of it is that when emerg the liar messiah and his armies of gog and magog then the believers escape from fighting them to the tops of the mountains to ratify the forged narration, then the liar messiah and gog and magog do not find any resistance from the believers for the fact the army of the Awaited Mahdi and his minister the Messiah Jesus son of Mary retreated to the mountains. And far from very far, by (Allah) Lord of the earth and the heavens indeed when they come out to us surely we will fight the liar messiah antichrist and his armies by all soldiers of Allah, and indeed they would know which of us is stronger in prowess and stronger to give exemplary punishment with Allah’s permission Lord of the worlds.

O people, surely the outcast satan would never say to you that he is the accursed satan King Haroot, and would never say to you that he is the liar messiah, in fact he will say to you that he is the Messiah Jesus son of Mary, and for that he is named the liar messiah because he is not the Messiah Jesus son of Mary and it was not for son of Mary to say what he has not right, therefore it is a must for the return of the True Messiah Jesus son of Mary -forgiveness and peace be upon him and his mother and I salute them the best salutation- for the fact Allah knows that the liar messiah desires to impersonate the identity of the Messiah Jesus son of Mary so he claims the divinity.

O community of the supporters, let not Saad and his ilk make you busy away from the call to Allah upon certain knowledge from your Lord to deliver the explanatory-statement of the Quran to the worlds, verily Saad wants to make you busy away from the call to Allah upon certain knowledge from your Lord so do not set up a balance for him surely he is of who do not receive guidance, and had just cleared to us his mission through his dialogue with the supporters, and you just argued with him by the statements of the Imam Mahdi then he turned away from it altogether as if he did not hear it or did not read it; In fact he read it letter by letter and did not leave a point in it but to prove it wrong then comes with a statement of better explanation, and you just upheld the argument against him and that was sufficient, and we leave the judgement for the searchers for the Truth and end the subject so he doesn't waste your time more.
    Turn away from him, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds..

Your brother; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?9422

3. افتراضي

Another statement in this link
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=201453

i will copy and paste it for you:

26 - 07 - 1430 AH
    19 - 07 - 2009 AD
    03:04 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

You have followed forgery and slander against Lord of the worlds that He supports (Al-Dajjal) the deceptive messiah with His miracles..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

My honorable brother, Allah blessed you, do you want us to start from zero? Don’t you ponder and think in the explanatory-statements or you pot a word of your search (Advanced Search) then comes to you statements already explained in it how to know the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord?

O my honorable brother, indeed Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni says that he is the Awaited Mahdi and who issued fatwa to his is Mohammad messenger of Allah -pray of forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- in the True vision and told me that Allah will grant me the knowledge of the Book.

Therefore my honorable brother, surely for each call there is proof, so if I really was not forging a lie against Allah and His messenger surely incumbent upon Allah to support me with the knowledge of the Book the grand Quran, so I teach you in what you did not know, and I make clear to you the facts of Allah’s signs in the Book where you find it True upon the actual reality if you searched about the ratification of it upon the actual reality like:

1- Reality of companions of the cave and (Al-Raqeem) the added number and their story, and their names, and the length of their stay and their place exactly.
    2- Reality of the liar messiah and his name, and where he is, and where is his place exactly, what is his sedition, and who are they his armies.
    3- Reality of gog and magog and who are they, and where are they exactly, and what is their mission, and what is their story, and how will be their coming out and why.
    4- Reality of the barrier of Dhul Qarnain and where is it and how Allah would pound it, and with what He makes the reason of demolishing it.
    5- Reality of the land of the two easts facing each other and where is it, and what is it, and who is in it, and why Allah found it, and who was His khalifa in it, and who is now has the kingship over it without right.
    6- Reality of the seven earthly-planets and where are they and what is below them.
    7- Reality of hell-fire that passes over the people (every now and then), and how the night precedes the daylight.
    8- Reality of the sign before that the night precedes the daylight, and it is that the sun overtakes the moon, for that it should not be for the beginning of Ramadan for the year 1430 except on the blessed Friday; the night of reaching forty years old of the Awaited Mahdi, despite that it is impossible to be the beginning of Ramadan for the year 1430 on Friday with all the astronomers because they do not know that the sun overtook the moon so met with it while it is a crescent in the solar eclipse in the first of Shaaban and that would never be seen in the Arabian peninsula and other countries witness it in the east as like China and India and what is neighboring them.

O my honorable brother, the regard of the Awaited Mahdi is indeed great but you are ignorant about his value and you do not encompass with his secret, and Allah made him His khalifa with the Truth over the whole nations of Allah’s soldiers from the mosquito or anything above that, so Allah summons to the Awaited Mahdi His soldiers, because the deceptive messiah (antichrist) summons his soldiers since a far-long time ago and he is preparing them upon various kinds, and for that Allah summons His soldiers for His servants from the mosquito or anything above that from all nations. Thus the Mahdi khalifa of Allah Who guides many by him and many He leads by him except the satanic jinn and mankind and every race-kind. Thus the mission of the Awaited Mahdi who you are disputing in him and you find his secret in Allah’s word the Most High: {Surely Allah disdains not to set forth any parable — a mosquito or anything above that. Then as for those who believe, they know that it is the truth from their Lord; and as for those who disbelieve, they say: What is it that Allah means by this parable? Many He leaves in error by it and many He leads aright by it. And He leaves in error by it only the transgressors,(26) Who break the covenant of Allah after its confirmation and cut asunder what Allah has ordered to be joined, and make mischief in the land. These it is that are the losers.(27)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:26-27

Perhaps my honorable brother would like to interrupt me, so he says: “Since this (khilafa) leadership that Allah shall grant you with it, so why Allah does not grant you it now, and definitely all the Muslims and the people altogether will believe you?”. Then I reply to him and I say: Yes, they people will believe me but the Muslims will be the first who disbelieve in the Truth from their Lord if Allah summons to His servant His soldiers from all the nations from the mosquito or anything above that everything face to face while they are looking; they would have said you are only the deceptive messiah who Allah grants him the kingship of all things, and Allah the Most High said: {And even if We send down to them the angels and the dead speak to them and We bring together all things before them, they would not believe unless Allah please, but most of them are ignorant.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:111

That's because you do not know (Al-Dajjal) the deceptive (satan) nor the sedition of (Al-Dajjal) the deceptive messiah (antichrist), and you see the Truth false and the falsehood True and mislead your scholars the false narrations which violate the decisive grand Quran, and you made the liar messiah (antichrist) revives the dead, and you made the liar messiah (antichrist) cause the sky to rain and orders the earth so it brings forth its plants and you followed the greatest forgery and slander against Lord of the worlds that He supports the deceptive messiah (antichrist) despite that Allah does not support with His signs except His messengers and His loyal-friends.

As for reviving the dead surely falsehood (satan) can not do that and he calls to falsehood, and Allah challenged that falsehood (satan) to revive a one dead (person), so if he did he just said the truth in his call to falsehood. As that you made the deceptive messiah (satan) sends down rain so he germinates trees! While it is Allah’s sign none else does it, nor supports with it who calls to other than Allah, how evil scholars your scholars are, and how evil Muslims that you are, you treated this Quran as a forsaken thing, and you followed all what violated it decisive-law from verses of the mother of the Book, so you say: surely the sedition of the deceptive messiah is he sends down the rain and cause trees to grow and revives a dead (person) after that he had split him into two halves! And you had forgotten that these signs are Allah’s, so how He supports with it who calls to else than Him? And Allah the Most High said: {See you what you sow?(63) Is it you that cause it to grow, or are We the Causer of growth?(64) If We pleased, We would make it chaff, then would you lament;(65) Surely we are burdened with debt;(66) In fact, we are deprived.(67) See you the water which you drink?(68) Do you bring it down from the clouds, or are We the Bringer?(69) If We pleased, We could make it saltish; why give you not thanks?(70) See you the fire which you kindle?(71) Is it you that produce the trees for it, or are We the Producer?(72) We have made it a reminder and an advantage for the wayfarers of the desert.(73) So glorify the name of your Lord, the Incomparably Great.(74) But nay, I swear by revelation of portions (of the Quran)!(75) And it is a great oath indeed, if you knew(76) Surely it is a bounteous Quran,(77) In a book that is protected,(78) Which none touches save the purified ones.(79) A revelation from the Lord of the worlds.(80) Is it this announcement that you disdain?(81) And make your denial your means of subsistence.(82) Why is it not then that when it comes up to the throat,(83) And you at that time look on;(84) And We are nearer to it than you, but you see not;(85) So then, if you are not held under authority;(86) Return it if you are truthful.(87) Then if he is one of those drawn near (to Allah),(88) Then happiness and bounty and a Garden of bliss.(89) And if he is one of those on the right hand,(90) Then peace to you from those on the right hand.(91) And if he is one of the rejectors, the erring ones,(92) He has an entertainment of boiling water,(93) And burning in hell.(94) Surely this is a certain truth.(95) So glorify the name of your Lord, the Incomparably Great.(96)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Waqi’ah] 56:63-96

So ponder over the word of Allah the decisive with the obvious challenge to falsehood (satan) to revive a dead his soul reached the throat, so (Allah) says if falsehood and his loyal-friends were able to return to the dead his soul they just said their truth in their claim for the falsehood besides Allah if they did, and Allah the Most High said: {Why is it not then that when it comes up to the throat,(83) And you at that time look on,(84) And We are nearer to it than you, but you see not,(85) So then, if you are not held under authority;(86) Return it if you are truthful.(87)}Truthful Allah the Great

So ponder over the word of Allah the Most High with the evident challenge: {Return it, if you are truthful}Truthful Allah the Great

So how do you make the deceptive liar messiah a truthful one, that he would return the soul of a dead that he had split him into two halves then passed between the two parts as you claim, then he blew in him so he returned to him the soul, then breaking the challenge of the decisive-law in the grand Quran? Glory be to Allah the Great! And Allah is ever Truthful and lied the fabricators of lies the hypocrites of the Jews and whom they followed them of the Muslims’ scholars who treated this Quran a forsaken thing, so they went astray and lead astray the nation of Islam as a whole, and if you were still upon guidance it would not has come the destiny of the Awaited Mahdi to guide you to the straight path, but unfortunately nothing left of Islam except its name as citizenship you belong to it, and of the Quran except its written-form between your hands, and no matter how I argued with you with its decisive-law you will turn away from it then you bring to me all what violated to the decisive-law of the grand Quran from the narrations of falsehood (satan) the fabricator of lies. And none would follow the Truth except those of understanding minds of you until you see the sign of the painful chastisement, then your necks remain subdued for the Truth.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
    Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

4. افتراضي

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=255741

20 - 07 - 1433 AH
    10 - 06 - 2012 AD
    05:33 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

Imam Mahdi did not issue fatwa about the appointed time of Sayha nor Rajfa (earthquake) and he did not limit the time of the passage of planet of chastisement

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah and his virtuous family and all the supporters to the Truth in every era till the last day, after this..

Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you my beloved best foremost supporters, don’t you ever then don’t you ever seduce yourselves and your nation by appointing a date for the chastisement surely that is not of the benefit of the Mahdi-ship call. Already preceded that I gave you fatwa that my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah gave me fatwa through the True vision that when we are asked about the appointed-time of the chastisement that I should say what Allah commanded His messenger to say: {Say: I do not know whether that which you are promised is near or if my Lord will appoint for it a distant term.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Jinn] 72:25
    {قُلْ إِنْ أَدْرِ‌ي أَقَرِ‌يبٌ مَّا تُوعَدُونَ أَمْ يَجْعَلُ لَهُ رَ‌بِّي أَمَدًا ﴿٢٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الجن].

O my beloved ones in Allah’s love, Allah was revealing the Quran to His servant and His messenger Mohammad to warn them by Allah’s chastisement until the messenger imagined it very near especially when came the word of Allah the Most High: {But if they turn away, then say: I warn you of a scourge like the scourge of ‘Ad and Thamud.}Truthful Allah the Great [Fussilat] 41:13, so the would anticipate that the date of chastisement shadowed them near, but he did not limit a specific date for them; in fact, to scare them until they think that the year of chastisement has shadowed them so they would repent to their Lord then He would guide their hearts until when they saw the Truth then Allah guided them to it.
    {فَإِنْ أَعْرَ‌ضُوا فَقُلْ أَنذَرْ‌تُكُمْ صَاعِقَةً مِّثْلَ صَاعِقَةِ عَادٍ وَثَمُودَ ﴿١٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [فصلت]،

O my beloved ones in Allah’s love, imagine if Allah taught His prophet about the appointed time of the chastisement that it is after 1400 years consequently none would have followed Mohammad messenger of Allah, but.. O my beloved ones in Allah’s love, indeed Allah has a far reaching wisdom to hide from His messengers and His khalifa the appointed time of the chastisement by the computation of days of the earth’s rotation around itself, and that so they do not delay their belief in the Truth from their Lord until comes the know promised-appointment. And Allah the Most High said: {And when it comes to pass, will you believe in it? What! now! and you hastened it on.}Truthful Allah the Great [Younus] 10:51
    {أَثُمَّ إِذَا مَا وَقَعَ آمَنتُم بِهِ آلْآنَ وَقَدْ كُنتُم بِهِ تَسْتَعْجِلُونَ ﴿٥١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يونس].

O my beloved ones in Allah’s love, therefore if Allah has told the messengers to limit the appointed-time of chastisement according to the human’s years and days it is then they would have made following the Truth from their Lord to wait until they see whether a thing will occur in the know day, for that Allah hides from His messengers the appointed-dates of chastisement with the computation of date with which they calculate for an ultimate wisdom as a mercy to the people for the fact Allah does not please (Him) the disbelief and chastisement for His servants; in fact the gratefulness, heavenly-garden and happiness (for them), surely He does not desire to chastise His servants, glory be to Him, and what will Allah do by chastising them? In fact, they are the wrongdoers to themselves to the fact they hasten the chastisement of their Lord although that they called Allah devoting for Him the religion then they said: {And lo, they said: O our Allah, if this is indeed the truth from You, then rain down on us stones from heaven or inflict on us a painful chastisement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfãl] 8:32
    {وَإِذْ قَالُواْ اللَّهُمَّ إِن كَانَ هَـذَا هُوَ الْحَقَّ مِنْ عِندِكَ فَأَمْطِرْ عَلَيْنَا حِجَارَةً مِّنَ السَّمَآءِ أَوِ ائْتِنَا بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال:32].

O glory be to my Lord! Only their word of that prayer-call to the fact they do not use sense; in fact the prayer-call of sense and logic is that they say: “O our Allah, if this is indeed the Truth from You then guide us to it and make us steadfast on the straight path”. But unfortunately those who hasten the chastisement are a people who do not use sense. And Allah the Most High said: {And they ask you to hasten on the evil before the good, and indeed there have been exemplary punishments before them. And surely your Lord is full of forgiveness for mankind notwithstanding their iniquity. And surely your Lord is Severe in requiting.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ra`ad] 13:6
    {وَيَسْتَعْجِلُونَكَ بِالسَّيِّئَةِ قَبْلَ الْحَسَنَةِ وَقَدْ خَلَتْ مِن قَبْلِهِمُ الْمَثُلَاتُ وَإِنَّ رَ‌بَّكَ لَذُو مَغْفِرَ‌ةٍ لِّلنَّاسِ عَلَىٰ ظُلْمِهِمْ وَإِنَّ رَ‌بَّكَ لَشَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ ﴿٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد].

And we just were announcing the coming of planet Saqar according to the date of the sun, moon and the earth around its axis for its original day and we did not add to them more explanation for they may fear then the would follow the Truth from their Lord, but unfortunately that wisdom did not benefit so Allah increased me knowledge that I should make clear for the people this Quran so whoever wills let him believe and whoever wills let him disbelieve, and our only duty is deliverance of the message and up to Him the reckoning, and Allah gave us fatwa that only the possessors of understanding minds would keep in mind. And the only duty of the messengers is the manifest deliverance of the message

As for Ahmed Al-Sudani, surely he fears for the supporters from the tails of of the Mayans and they may bring new stories to make it as a plot for sedition to the supporters, but the supporters are waiting for Allah’s mercy to the nation and not His chastisement.

As for, is the planet itself what they call it Nibiru or the tenth planet (Planet X)? I bear witness for Allah that it is that planet of chastisement a reminder for possessors of understanding-minds, and we believe in its coming in a decree that made absolute in the written Book, and you are the end of the dialogue and the beginning of appearing for they may know the most certain knowledge that it is the Truth from their Lord, and it cleared to them that Nasser Mohammad is not an imaginary character as they claim those who do not know, but I remind you is it if Allah said to His prophet foretell them that the day of chastisement is after more than a thousand and four hundred years do you see them that they will believe? Verily, they will say therefore no problem surely the chastisement is in a time of other than out time if he is truthful then why should we fear Allah’s chastisement? But Allah and His messenger wanted them to think that it is near at the doors for they may keep their duty so they would turn to their Lord to guide their hearts.

O my beloved ones in Allah’s love the best foremost supporters, only we announced the fore-beginning of fasting this Ramadan 1433 that it is on Friday undoubtedly, but we did not give fatwa in it a Sayha nor Rajfa (earthquake) nor passage of planet of chastisement, and I still hold firm with the commandment of my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- that I should saw what Allah commanded him to say when the people ask him about the appointed time of chastisement that he should say: {Say: I do not know whether that which you are promised is near or if my Lord will appoint for it a distant term.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Jinn] 72:25
    {قُلْ إِنْ أَدْرِ‌ي أَقَرِ‌يبٌ مَّا تُوعَدُونَ أَمْ يَجْعَلُ لَهُ رَ‌بِّي أَمَدًا ﴿٢٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الجن].

O my beloved supporters.. O servants of the Greatest Bliss, isn’t it that your goal is greater and noblest goal in the history of the Book that you make the people a one nation upon a straight path to achieve Allah’s goodly-pleasure? O my beloved ones in Allah’s love, why you hasten the chastisement for them? Do not seduce yourselves nor seduce your nation by limiting the appointed time surely not for the Imam Mahdi nor you have a thing of the matter and to Allah (all) matters return. And you are still in the year 1427 according the computation of the years of the moon to the moon itself, and you know the length of the lunar year by the computation of the moon that it is thirty years and the lunar year has entered that through would be Allah’s promised chastisement in the year of 1427 according to your years and your days and your hours at your hands. Also I was using the computation date of secrets of the Book to scare them then make them think that the chastisement is near so they would expect it in that year, but unfortunately it did not increase them except a grievous tyranny, and most of them wait for the appointed time of chastisement according to their understanding for their computation, but it cleared for us that this wisdom harms the call of the Mahdi-ship more than benefiting it and a sedition to the supporters so we did not clarify the chastisement even with the computation of the distant term after Allah and His messenger prevented us from that.

Indeed, all praise due to Allah, the response for the call is in continuation, surely the followers on the increase everyday, so do not hasten the chastisement O who make their belief wait also their following to the Truth from their Lord until they see hell with the certain eye, so do not hasten the evil before the good; in fact hasten the good before the evil and say: :”O our Allah, if this (man) is the True Imam Mahdi by Your command and Your choice.. O our Allah make us see the Truth from You before we meet disgrace and shame”.
    ..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

O my beloved in Allah’s love Ahmed Al-Sudani, be of those whom Allah said about them in His decisive Book: {Those who guard against evil, when a visitation from satan afflicts them, they become mindful, then lo! they see.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:201
    {إِنَّ الَّذِينَ اتَّقَواْ إِذَا مَسَّهُمْ طَائِفٌ مِّنَ الشَّيْطَانِ تَذَكَّرُواْ فَإِذَا هُم مُّبْصِرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:201]

.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــ

5. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : حسام الدين مصطفي
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=255741

20 - 07 - 1433 AH
    10 - 06 - 2012 AD
    05:33 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

Imam Mahdi did not issue fatwa about the appointed time of Sayha nor Rajfa (earthquake) and he did not limit the time of the passage of planet of chastisement

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah and his virtuous family and all the supporters to the Truth in every era till the last day, after this..

Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you my beloved best foremost supporters, don’t you ever then don’t you ever seduce yourselves and your nation by appointing a date for the chastisement surely that is not of the benefit of the Mahdi-ship call. Already preceded that I gave you fatwa that my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah gave me fatwa through the True vision that when we are asked about the appointed-time of the chastisement that I should say what Allah commanded His messenger to say: {Say: I do not know whether that which you are promised is near or if my Lord will appoint for it a distant term.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Jinn] 72:25

O my beloved ones in Allah’s love, Allah was revealing the Quran to His servant and His messenger Mohammad to warn them by Allah’s chastisement until the messenger imagined it very near especially when came the word of Allah the Most High: {But if they turn away, then say: I warn you of a scourge like the scourge of ‘Ad and Thamud.}Truthful Allah the Great [Fussilat] 41:13, so the would anticipate that the date of chastisement shadowed them near, but he did not limit a specific date for them; in fact, to scare them until they think that the year of chastisement has shadowed them so they would repent to their Lord then He would guide their hearts until when they saw the Truth then Allah guided them to it.
    {فَإِنْ أَعْرَ‌ضُوا فَقُلْ أَنذَرْ‌تُكُمْ صَاعِقَةً مِّثْلَ صَاعِقَةِ عَادٍ وَثَمُودَ ﴿١٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [فصلت]،

O my beloved ones in Allah’s love, imagine if Allah taught His prophet about the appointed time of the chastisement that it is after 1400 years consequently none would have followed Mohammad messenger of Allah, but.. O my beloved ones in Allah’s love, indeed Allah has a far reaching wisdom to hide from His messengers and His khalifa the appointed time of the chastisement by the computation of days of the earth’s rotation around itself, and that so they do not delay their belief in the Truth from their Lord until comes the know promised-appointment. And Allah the Most High said: {And when it comes to pass, will you believe in it? What! now! and you hastened it on.}Truthful Allah the Great [Younus] 10:51
    {أَثُمَّ إِذَا مَا وَقَعَ آمَنتُم بِهِ آلْآنَ وَقَدْ كُنتُم بِهِ تَسْتَعْجِلُونَ ﴿٥١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يونس].

O my beloved ones in Allah’s love, therefore if Allah has told the messengers to limit the appointed-time of chastisement according to the human’s years and days it is then they would have made following the Truth from their Lord to wait until they see whether a thing will occur in the know day, for that Allah hides from His messengers the appointed-dates of chastisement with the computation of date with which they calculate for an ultimate wisdom as a mercy to the people for the fact Allah does not please (Him) the disbelief and chastisement for His servants; in fact the gratefulness, heavenly-garden and happiness (for them), surely He does not desire to chastise His servants, glory be to Him, and what will Allah do by chastising them? In fact, they are the wrongdoers to themselves to the fact they hasten the chastisement of their Lord although that they called Allah devoting for Him the religion then they said: {And lo, they said: O our Allah, if this is indeed the truth from You, then rain down on us stones from heaven or inflict on us a painful chastisement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfãl] 8:32
    {وَإِذْ قَالُواْ اللَّهُمَّ إِن كَانَ هَـذَا هُوَ الْحَقَّ مِنْ عِندِكَ فَأَمْطِرْ عَلَيْنَا حِجَارَةً مِّنَ السَّمَآءِ أَوِ ائْتِنَا بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال:32].

O glory be to my Lord! Only their word of that prayer-call to the fact they do not use sense; in fact the prayer-call of sense and logic is that they say: “O our Allah, if this is indeed the Truth from You then guide us to it and make us steadfast on the straight path”. But unfortunately those who hasten the chastisement are a people who do not use sense. And Allah the Most High said: {And they ask you to hasten on the evil before the good, and indeed there have been exemplary punishments before them. And surely your Lord is full of forgiveness for mankind notwithstanding their iniquity. And surely your Lord is Severe in requiting.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ra`ad] 13:6
    {وَيَسْتَعْجِلُونَكَ بِالسَّيِّئَةِ قَبْلَ الْحَسَنَةِ وَقَدْ خَلَتْ مِن قَبْلِهِمُ الْمَثُلَاتُ وَإِنَّ رَ‌بَّكَ لَذُو مَغْفِرَ‌ةٍ لِّلنَّاسِ عَلَىٰ ظُلْمِهِمْ وَإِنَّ رَ‌بَّكَ لَشَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ ﴿٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد].

And we just were announcing the coming of planet Saqar according to the date of the sun, moon and the earth around its axis for its original day and we did not add to them more explanation for they may fear then the would follow the Truth from their Lord, but unfortunately that wisdom did not benefit so Allah increased me knowledge that I should make clear for the people this Quran so whoever wills let him believe and whoever wills let him disbelieve, and our only duty is deliverance of the message and up to Him the reckoning, and Allah gave us fatwa that only the possessors of understanding minds would keep in mind. And the only duty of the messengers is the manifest deliverance of the message

As for Ahmed Al-Sudani, surely he fears for the supporters from the tails of of the Mayans and they may bring new stories to make it as a plot for sedition to the supporters, but the supporters are waiting for Allah’s mercy to the nation and not His chastisement.

As for, is the planet itself what they call it Nibiru or the tenth planet (Planet X)? I bear witness for Allah that it is that planet of chastisement a reminder for possessors of understanding-minds, and we believe in its coming in a decree that made absolute in the written Book, and you are the end of the dialogue and the beginning of appearing for they may know the most certain knowledge that it is the Truth from their Lord, and it cleared to them that Nasser Mohammad is not an imaginary character as they claim those who do not know, but I remind you is it if Allah said to His prophet foretell them that the day of chastisement is after more than a thousand and four hundred years do you see them that they will believe? Verily, they will say therefore no problem surely the chastisement is in a time of other than out time if he is truthful then why should we fear Allah’s chastisement? But Allah and His messenger wanted them to think that it is near at the doors for they may keep their duty so they would turn to their Lord to guide their hearts.

O my beloved ones in Allah’s love the best foremost supporters, only we announced the fore-beginning of fasting this Ramadan 1433 that it is on Friday undoubtedly, but we did not give fatwa in it a Sayha nor Rajfa (earthquake) nor passage of planet of chastisement, and I still hold firm with the commandment of my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- that I should saw what Allah commanded him to say when the people ask him about the appointed time of chastisement that he should say: {Say: I do not know whether that which you are promised is near or if my Lord will appoint for it a distant term.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Jinn] 72:25

O my beloved supporters.. O servants of the Greatest Bliss, isn’t it that your goal is greater and noblest goal in the history of the Book that you make the people a one nation upon a straight path to achieve Allah’s goodly-pleasure? O my beloved ones in Allah’s love, why you hasten the chastisement for them? Do not seduce yourselves nor seduce your nation by limiting the appointed time surely not for the Imam Mahdi nor you have a thing of the matter and to Allah (all) matters return. And you are still in the year 1427 according the computation of the years of the moon to the moon itself, and you know the length of the lunar year by the computation of the moon that it is thirty years and the lunar year has entered that through would be Allah’s promised chastisement in the year of 1427 according to your years and your days and your hours at your hands. Also I was using the computation date of secrets of the Book to scare them then make them think that the chastisement is near so they would expect it in that year, but unfortunately it did not increase them except a grievous tyranny, and most of them wait for the appointed time of chastisement according to their understanding for their computation, but it cleared for us that this wisdom harms the call of the Mahdi-ship more than benefiting it and a sedition to the supporters so we did not clarify the chastisement even with the computation of the distant term after Allah and His messenger prevented us from that.

Indeed, all praise due to Allah, the response for the call is in continuation, surely the followers on the increase everyday, so do not hasten the chastisement O who make their belief wait also their following to the Truth from their Lord until they see hell with the certain eye, so do not hasten the evil before the good; in fact hasten the good before the evil and say: :”O our Allah, if this (man) is the True Imam Mahdi by Your command and Your choice.. O our Allah make us see the Truth from You before we meet disgrace and shame”.

O my beloved in Allah’s love Ahmed Al-Sudani, be of those whom Allah said about them in His decisive Book: {Those who guard against evil, when a visitation from satan afflicts them, they become mindful, then lo! they see.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:201
    {إِنَّ الَّذِينَ اتَّقَواْ إِذَا مَسَّهُمْ طَائِفٌ مِّنَ الشَّيْطَانِ تَذَكَّرُواْ فَإِذَا هُم مُّبْصِرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:201]

.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــ
    انتهى الاقتباس من حسام الدين مصطفي
    May Allah Protect you brother amin and thank you for you answer

6. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : حسام الدين مصطفي
    Another statement in this link
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=201453

i will copy and paste it for you:

26 - 07 - 1430 AH
    19 - 07 - 2009 AD
    03:04 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

You have followed forgery and slander against Lord of the worlds that He supports (Al-Dajjal) the deceptive messiah with His miracles..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

My honorable brother, Allah blessed you, do you want us to start from zero? Don’t you ponder and think in the explanatory-statements or you pot a word of your search (Advanced Search) then comes to you statements already explained in it how to know the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord?

O my honorable brother, indeed Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni says that he is the Awaited Mahdi and who issued fatwa to his is Mohammad messenger of Allah -pray of forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- in the True vision and told me that Allah will grant me the knowledge of the Book.

Therefore my honorable brother, surely for each call there is proof, so if I really was not forging a lie against Allah and His messenger surely incumbent upon Allah to support me with the knowledge of the Book the grand Quran, so I teach you in what you did not know, and I make clear to you the facts of Allah’s signs in the Book where you find it True upon the actual reality if you searched about the ratification of it upon the actual reality like:

1- Reality of companions of the cave and (Al-Raqeem) the added number and their story, and their names, and the length of their stay and their place exactly.
    2- Reality of the liar messiah and his name, and where he is, and where is his place exactly, what is his sedition, and who are they his armies.
    3- Reality of gog and magog and who are they, and where are they exactly, and what is their mission, and what is their story, and how will be their coming out and why.
    4- Reality of the barrier of Dhul Qarnain and where is it and how Allah would pound it, and with what He makes the reason of demolishing it.
    5- Reality of the land of the two easts facing each other and where is it, and what is it, and who is in it, and why Allah found it, and who was His khalifa in it, and who is now has the kingship over it without right.
    6- Reality of the seven earthly-planets and where are they and what is below them.
    7- Reality of hell-fire that passes over the people (every now and then), and how the night precedes the daylight.
    8- Reality of the sign before that the night precedes the daylight, and it is that the sun overtakes the moon, for that it should not be for the beginning of Ramadan for the year 1430 except on the blessed Friday; the night of reaching forty years old of the Awaited Mahdi, despite that it is impossible to be the beginning of Ramadan for the year 1430 on Friday with all the astronomers because they do not know that the sun overtook the moon so met with it while it is a crescent in the solar eclipse in the first of Shaaban and that would never be seen in the Arabian peninsula and other countries witness it in the east as like China and India and what is neighboring them.

O my honorable brother, the regard of the Awaited Mahdi is indeed great but you are ignorant about his value and you do not encompass with his secret, and Allah made him His khalifa with the Truth over the whole nations of Allah’s soldiers from the mosquito or anything above that, so Allah summons to the Awaited Mahdi His soldiers, because the deceptive messiah (antichrist) summons his soldiers since a far-long time ago and he is preparing them upon various kinds, and for that Allah summons His soldiers for His servants from the mosquito or anything above that from all nations. Thus the Mahdi khalifa of Allah Who guides many by him and many He leads by him except the satanic jinn and mankind and every race-kind. Thus the mission of the Awaited Mahdi who you are disputing in him and you find his secret in Allah’s word the Most High: {Surely Allah disdains not to set forth any parable — a mosquito or anything above that. Then as for those who believe, they know that it is the truth from their Lord; and as for those who disbelieve, they say: What is it that Allah means by this parable? Many He leaves in error by it and many He leads aright by it. And He leaves in error by it only the transgressors,(26) Who break the covenant of Allah after its confirmation and cut asunder what Allah has ordered to be joined, and make mischief in the land. These it is that are the losers.(27)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:26-27

Perhaps my honorable brother would like to interrupt me, so he says: “Since this (khilafa) leadership that Allah shall grant you with it, so why Allah does not grant you it now, and definitely all the Muslims and the people altogether will believe you?”. Then I reply to him and I say: Yes, they people will believe me but the Muslims will be the first who disbelieve in the Truth from their Lord if Allah summons to His servant His soldiers from all the nations from the mosquito or anything above that everything face to face while they are looking; they would have said you are only the deceptive messiah who Allah grants him the kingship of all things, and Allah the Most High said: {And even if We send down to them the angels and the dead speak to them and We bring together all things before them, they would not believe unless Allah please, but most of them are ignorant.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:111

That's because you do not know (Al-Dajjal) the deceptive (satan) nor the sedition of (Al-Dajjal) the deceptive messiah (antichrist), and you see the Truth false and the falsehood True and mislead your scholars the false narrations which violate the decisive grand Quran, and you made the liar messiah (antichrist) revives the dead, and you made the liar messiah (antichrist) cause the sky to rain and orders the earth so it brings forth its plants and you followed the greatest forgery and slander against Lord of the worlds that He supports the deceptive messiah (antichrist) despite that Allah does not support with His signs except His messengers and His loyal-friends.

As for reviving the dead surely falsehood (satan) can not do that and he calls to falsehood, and Allah challenged that falsehood (satan) to revive a one dead (person), so if he did he just said the truth in his call to falsehood. As that you made the deceptive messiah (satan) sends down rain so he germinates trees! While it is Allah’s sign none else does it, nor supports with it who calls to other than Allah, how evil scholars your scholars are, and how evil Muslims that you are, you treated this Quran as a forsaken thing, and you followed all what violated it decisive-law from verses of the mother of the Book, so you say: surely the sedition of the deceptive messiah is he sends down the rain and cause trees to grow and revives a dead (person) after that he had split him into two halves! And you had forgotten that these signs are Allah’s, so how He supports with it who calls to else than Him? And Allah the Most High said: {See you what you sow?(63) Is it you that cause it to grow, or are We the Causer of growth?(64) If We pleased, We would make it chaff, then would you lament;(65) Surely we are burdened with debt;(66) In fact, we are deprived.(67) See you the water which you drink?(68) Do you bring it down from the clouds, or are We the Bringer?(69) If We pleased, We could make it saltish; why give you not thanks?(70) See you the fire which you kindle?(71) Is it you that produce the trees for it, or are We the Producer?(72) We have made it a reminder and an advantage for the wayfarers of the desert.(73) So glorify the name of your Lord, the Incomparably Great.(74) But nay, I swear by revelation of portions (of the Quran)!(75) And it is a great oath indeed, if you knew(76) Surely it is a bounteous Quran,(77) In a book that is protected,(78) Which none touches save the purified ones.(79) A revelation from the Lord of the worlds.(80) Is it this announcement that you disdain?(81) And make your denial your means of subsistence.(82) Why is it not then that when it comes up to the throat,(83) And you at that time look on;(84) And We are nearer to it than you, but you see not;(85) So then, if you are not held under authority;(86) Return it if you are truthful.(87) Then if he is one of those drawn near (to Allah),(88) Then happiness and bounty and a Garden of bliss.(89) And if he is one of those on the right hand,(90) Then peace to you from those on the right hand.(91) And if he is one of the rejectors, the erring ones,(92) He has an entertainment of boiling water,(93) And burning in hell.(94) Surely this is a certain truth.(95) So glorify the name of your Lord, the Incomparably Great.(96)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Waqi’ah] 56:63-96

So ponder over the word of Allah the decisive with the obvious challenge to falsehood (satan) to revive a dead his soul reached the throat, so (Allah) says if falsehood and his loyal-friends were able to return to the dead his soul they just said their truth in their claim for the falsehood besides Allah if they did, and Allah the Most High said: {Why is it not then that when it comes up to the throat,(83) And you at that time look on,(84) And We are nearer to it than you, but you see not,(85) So then, if you are not held under authority;(86) Return it if you are truthful.(87)}Truthful Allah the Great

So ponder over the word of Allah the Most High with the evident challenge: {Return it, if you are truthful}Truthful Allah the Great

So how do you make the deceptive liar messiah a truthful one, that he would return the soul of a dead that he had split him into two halves then passed between the two parts as you claim, then he blew in him so he returned to him the soul, then breaking the challenge of the decisive-law in the grand Quran? Glory be to Allah the Great! And Allah is ever Truthful and lied the fabricators of lies the hypocrites of the Jews and whom they followed them of the Muslims’ scholars who treated this Quran a forsaken thing, so they went astray and lead astray the nation of Islam as a whole, and if you were still upon guidance it would not has come the destiny of the Awaited Mahdi to guide you to the straight path, but unfortunately nothing left of Islam except its name as citizenship you belong to it, and of the Quran except its written-form between your hands, and no matter how I argued with you with its decisive-law you will turn away from it then you bring to me all what violated to the decisive-law of the grand Quran from the narrations of falsehood (satan) the fabricator of lies. And none would follow the Truth except those of understanding minds of you until you see the sign of the painful chastisement, then your necks remain subdued for the Truth.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
    Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

7. افتراضي Radwanullah

Can someone explain how i get that Allah is radi with his the muslim man .
    What loves Allah maybe love Allah when somone pray in night.
    what does Allah love with what his servants please him and what else does he love to get bliss?

8. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : Mohsin Qureshi
    Thank you ahi kareem for your answer
    انتهى الاقتباس من Mohsin Qureshi
    you welcome...

9. افتراضي

Can someone explain how i get that Allah is radi with his the muslim man ? I am able to explain a one question without some kind of distortion. This is a part of Imam's statement given on the website which i have saved for myself. There is amost the same question: "When do you know that Allah is pleased with you? I would have said to you; if I pleased my Lord and got near to Him, His mercy covers me also tranquility and peace descend into my heart, then I know in that moment that Allah is pleased with me undoubtedly. As for the human being sees his heart being hard about remembering Allah and when Allah is mentioned in front of him his does not humble, and if His messages would be recited to him it does not increase him faith then he must know that Allah is angry at him, verily woe to their hard hearts from mentioning Allah.

10. افتراضي Allah's throne

surah 39 verse 55 says that the angels fly around Allah's throne. where does that happen in the eden garden or in heavenly paradise and what is the meaning of the whole verse

صفحة 3 من 10 الأولىالأولى 12345 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •