Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

07 - 01 - 1431 AH
24 - 12 - 2009 AD
12:00 am
_________

..Reply of Imam Mahdi to my honorable brother Ahmed Al-Sudani

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

My honorable brother of the best foremost supporters Ahmed Al-Sudani, Allah’s peace on you altogether, verily do not speak about the family of saude but good, surely the kingdom of Saudi Arabia is indeed the most loved to the heart of Imam Mahdi; government and people from the entire countries of the worlds and their people, and I hope from Allah to not afflict them with harm even if they denied the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, as well to forgive them and all the Muslims, and to make them all enter into His mercy among His righteous servants, and I ask Allah forgiveness for them, indeed he is the All Forgiving, Most Merciful.

O my honorable brother, surely we respect he who respect us, and they do not stop our website in their country, and despite the severe pressure on board of senior scholars through the electronic site where comes to them messages from various countries of the world carrying many explanatory-statements of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, although they gained knowledge about it of many explanatory-statements of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and they found that he violates them in many religious issues surely they know that they are responsible about acknowledging the Truth for the fact the Awaited Mahdi appears at the ancient House after ratification, but perhaps they are still investigating and pondering over many explanatory-statements, and we will think good about them may Allah guide them to the Truth.

O beloved ones of my heart the best foremost supporters, I want you to call to Allah’s way with wisdom and goodly exhortation, surely this exhortation by which Allah commanded us and He is the Knower, the Wise, the Seer over His servants. And Allah the Most High said: {Call to the way of your Lord with wisdom and goodly exhortation..}Truthful Allah the Great[Al-Nahl] 16:125
{ادْعُ إِلَىٰ سَبِيلِ رَبِّكَ بِالْحِكْمَةِ وَالْمَوْعِظَةِ الْحَسَنَةِ ۖ وَجَادِلْهُم بِالَّتِي هِيَ أَحْسَنُ} صدق الله العظيم [النحل:125].

By Allah, look at the admonishment of Allah -glory be to Him- to His messenger Moses -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- Allah sent him to pharaoh who was a tyrant in the land and in which he increased corruption and claimed divinity yet despite all of that Allah enjoined his prophet Moses and Aron, and Allah the Most High said: {Then speak to him a gentle word, haply he may mind or fear.}Truthful Allah the Great[T.H.] 20:43-44. Indeed, I enjoin you with the wisdom and patience over the harm and speak gently to the people.
{فَقُولَا لَهُ قَوْلًا لَّيِّنًا لَّعَلَّهُ يَتَذَكَّرُ أَوْ يَخْشَىٰ ﴿٤٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [طه]

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=318900

اقتباس المشاركة 318900 من موضوع ردّ الإمام المهدي إلى أخي الكريم أحمد السوداني ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني

07 - 01 - 1431 هـ
24 - 12 - 2009 مـ
12:00 صباحاً
_________

ردّ الإمام المهدي إلى أخي الكريم أحمد السوداني ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم وسلامٌ على المرسلين والحمد لله ربّ العالمين ..
أخي الكريم من الأنصار السابقين الأخيار أحمد السوداني سلام الله عليكم جميعاً، فلا تقُل في آل سعود إلا خيراً فإنّ المملكة العربيّة السعوديّة لهي أحبّ إلى قلب الإمام المهدي حكومةً وشعباً من كافة دول العالمين وشعوبهم، وأرجو من الله أن لا يصيبهم بأذًى حتى ولو كذّبوا بشأن الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني، وأن يغفر لهم ولجميع المسلمين، ويُدخلنا أجمعين برحمته في عباده الصالحين، وأستغفر الله لهم إنّه هو الغفور الرحيم.

ويا أخي الكريم، فنحن نحترم من يحترمنا فهم لم يمنعوا موقعنا في دولتهم، وبرغم الضغط الشديد على هيئة كبار العلماء عن طريق المواقع الإلكترونية تأتيهم رسائل من مختلف دول العالَم تحمل بيانات الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني وبرغم أنّهم اطّلعوا عليها كثيراً من بيانات الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني ووجدوا أنّه يخالفهم في كثيرٍ من المسائل الدينية فهم يعلمون أنّهم مسؤولون عن الاعتراف بالحقّ كون المهديّ المنتظر يظهر من بعد التصديق في البيت العتيق، ولكن لربما أنّهم لا يزالون يتحرّون فيتدبّرون في كثيرٍ من البيانات، وسوف نحسن الظنّ بهم عسى الله أن يهديهم إلى الحقّ.

ويا أحباب قلبي الأنصار السابقين الأخيار أريدكم أن تدعوا إلى سبيل الله بالحكمة والموعظة الحسنة فتلك حكمةٌ أمرنا الله بها وهو العليم الحكيم الخبير البصير بعباده، وقال الله تعالى: {ادْعُ إِلَىٰ سَبِيلِ رَبِّكَ بِالْحِكْمَةِ وَالْمَوْعِظَةِ الْحَسَنَةِ ۖ وَجَادِلْهُم بِالَّتِي هِيَ أَحْسَنُ}
صدق الله العظيم [النحل:125].

فبالله عليكم انظروا إلى توصية الله سبحانه إلى رسوله موسى عليه الصلاة والسلام فأرسله الله إلى فرعون الذي طغى في البلاد وأكثر فيها الفساد وادّعى الربوبيّة وبرغم ذلك كله توصّى الله نبيّه موسى وهارون، وقال الله تعالى: {فَقُولَا لَهُ قَوْلًا لَّيِّنًا لَّعَلَّهُ يَتَذَكَّرُ أَوْ يَخْشَىٰ ﴿٤٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [طه]، فأستوصيكم بالحكمة والصبر على الأذى وقولوا للناس حسناً .

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين ..
أخوكم الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني .