Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

11 - Muharram - 1441 AH
10 - 09 - 2019 AD
10:41 am
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)
ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Announcing what was the purpose of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni of Al-Sabeen banquet at last Ramadan for the year 1440 AH

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of prophets and messengers Mohammad messenger of Allah and the entire messengers of Allah before him, and upon who followed them and took their course as a lead in every time and place till judgement day when people rise for Lord of the worlds, after this..

O what an astonishment O community of parties among Arabs and your people, how the hearts of many of you are alike, verily you thought that the purpose of Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni of announcing Al-Sabeen banquet at last Ramadan for the year 1449 AH; yet Al-Houthis thought and other than Al-Houthis of the parties and many of the political analysts and other than the politicians of ordinary people also the smart and the foolish among them agreed on one unified analogy that the purpose of Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni of Al-Sabeen banquet that he wants a coup against Al-Houthis inside Sanaa so he would snatch authority of Yemen’s capital from the hands of Al-Houthis!

Then Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to the entire questioners and I say: Allow me to say to each-one who thought with this thinking that all are dumb about the call of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and they did not read many explanatory-statements of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni. Do you know if my entire true ideological supporters among the worlds who are rooted in the knowledge of the explanatory-statements of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni believed (consequently) they will uphold the argument against me then say with one tongue: “O our Imam, didn’t you issue fatwa to us in most of explanatory-statements of the Mahdiship call that you by no means would never fight any party over the authority to the fact you do not take religion as a mean to reach any authority of the Muslims’ authorities or the disbelievers who did not fight us about religion? So how can you turn against Al-Houthis regardless whether they are right or wrong! But your coup is contrary to your international call, to the fact you call for achieving peace among the Muslims and achieving the global peace among the human nations and the peaceful coexistence between the Muslim and the disbeliever; no harm from Muslim against the disbeliever nor harm from disbeliever against Muslim, surely there is no compulsion in religion. So (let it be) whoever wills to believe and whoever wills to disbelieve, indeed our duty to deliver the message to them and Allah will bring them to count, on this course is the way of your global call, by the True explanatory-statement to lift man’s oppression away from his fellow man and achieving the world’s peace among the human nations, and the peaceful coexistence between Muslim and non Muslim, surely this is what we learned it from your statements throughout fifteen years till now that you would never fight one of the parties’ organization except who desired fighting you and stop your call, yet we did not ever hear that Al-Houthis or who call themselves Al-Sharias declared a war against you to kill and desired spill blood of your supporters in Yemen, so why suddenly you want coup against Al-Houthis to remove authority of Sanaa Yemen’s capital from them by shedding blood?”.

Indeed, that’s what my ideological supporters among the worlds will say, so they would turn back from following me if your conjecture came true that the plan of Al-Sabeen banquet in Ramadan for year 1440 AH by which I (allegedly) want a coup against Al-Houthis to snatch away authority from them and from the remaining parties fighting over authority in Yemen, so your conjecture if came true the sinful, false, forgery and slander thought against Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, I seek refuge in Allah that your conjecture to be true, surely I am not fool to think (even) weight of an atom in what you thought with you and your analysis out of yourselves in regard of Al-Sabeen banquet.

O community of national and political security, don’t you see that you wronged the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni? Yet not a thing of what you claimed got proven. I do not deny that you treated me with all respect during the investigation at the Political Security while you are witnesses on that, but your mistake is confinning me with my companions at Jawlat Al-Thalatheen after we got out from Thiran market then we got surprised with many battalions came from various sides while I was at stop me and my companions in three landrover jeeps at peace but despite the surprise and much of your battalions and your soldiers who besieged me at Jawlat Al-Thalatheen, have you found Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni coward quickly surrendered, or he is truly a lion? I did not hand you my personal weapon a launcher of bombs contains six bombs where each bomb destroys a battalion with whatever in i, yet we did not launch fire against you to the fact you did not launch fire at us, sure we do not fight except those who fight us. And the situation continued tensely for about two hours, then agreement was accomplished on a condition that I go with you to the Political Security with my weapon and I drive one of my Jeeps while two of my companions drive two (Jeeps), praise be to Allah for the safety for me and you, but my advice to you for what follows that not each time the jug would be safe, so calculate it right if you are truly supporters of Allah that you do not desire to exalt in the land nor to make mischief, and the good end is for those who keep their duty. My supporters are ideologists like supporters of the martyred Sayyid Husain Badr Al-Deen, so do you see his movement has ended by killing him, or his course continued Although his call initially was Quranic and because of the war against him it changed to field-force? Know that Allah is with those who keep their duty, and do not transgress surely Allah does not love the aggressors.

As for the wisdom that I intended at Al-Sabeen banquet in the passed Ramadan for year 1440 AH. is to gather scholars (in order) to prove to them the worldwide zionists’ plan to occupy the Middle East and replace it with new zionist Mid-east and the occupation of the Arab people to achieve a major zionist country, and far from, very far! Do I raise my supporters in each country a spiritual upbringing since fifteen years ago only for readiness to hinder the zionist movement that proceeds for the occupation of the Arab and the Islamic countries? Surely here, will come the roll of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and my supporters are still (a mending bone that does not break) by permission of Allah, the One, the Supreme.

The announcement of the zionists to implement their self plan directly has approached after weakening the Arabs by fighting each other, and matters got cleared to the Arab rulers openly that they truly been targeted also their people and their land, how often we warned them from before years ago. Indeed, by Allah WHo there is no God other than Him that the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni does not pose a threat to the security of the entire Islamic countries of Arab and foreign; in fact he is the strong shield and the secured fence to repel the awaited immediate move from soldiers of the worldwide zionism. They plot a scheme and we plot a scheme for them, indeed we know from Allah what they do not know. And it is not fit for Allah to select a coward khalifa, surely Allah is sought for help, and I entrust my affair to Allah, surely Allah is Seer of His servants, an Excellent Guardian, and Excellent Supporter.

Indeed, we will make this website of mine replacement than Al-Sabeen field, and our fatwa preceded previously that could never contain us with scholars of the nation other than it..

We command the administration by opening sections at the front page of our website for each Mufti for the entire Islamic countries of Arab and foreign, let be a section in the name of Musti of a county with the name of the country and a picture of the Mufti, as for the password, it would be sent to them through their email and they would change the password for their IDs.
As for the young scholars it is sufficient for them, and to leave the dialogue between me and Muftis of the hometowns in each country, as for the supporters; their interference is prohibited in the dedicated sections of the dialogue for Mufties of each country, and they leave them for the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, surely they will know that Allah is my Teacher. And after completion of section preparations for Mufties of each Islamic country Arab or foreign then one unified explanatory-statement will be issued and downloaded in section of Mufti of each Islamic country Arab or foreign. In any case, publication of of any explanatory-statement is prohibited until reviewing it for spell-check by the assigned reviewers.

Thus we command supporters with forgiveness and pardoning each other, surely all of them are right and what passed is passed, so pardon one another, and restrain your anger consequently Allah would forgive you and increase you with His love and His nearness, and unites your hearts and Allah loves the doers of good, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.

..Allah’s khalifa and His servant; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=316414

اقتباس المشاركة 316414 من موضوع إعلان ما كان هدف الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني من مأدبة السبعين في رمضان الماضي لعام 1440 ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
11 - محرم - 1441 هـ
10 - 09 - 2019 مـ
10:41 صباحاً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـة الأصليّة للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=316405

ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

إعلان ما كان هدف الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني من مأدبة السبعين في رمضان الماضي لعام 1440 ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم والصلاة والسلام على خاتم الأنبياء والمرسلين محمد رسول الله وكافة رسل الله من قبله وعلى من تبعهم واقتدى بنهجهم في كلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ إلى يوم الدين يوم يقوم الناس لربّ العالمين، أما بعد..

يا للعجب يا معشر الأحزاب في العرب وشعوبكم فلكم تشابهت قلوب كثيرٍ منكم فظننتم أنّ هدف الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني من إعلان مأدبة السبعين في رمضان المنقضي لعام 1440؛ فظنّ الحوثيّون وغير الحوثيين من الأحزاب وكثيرٌ من المحللين السياسيين وغير السياسيين من الناس العاديين واتّفق الذكي والغبي منهم على تحليلٍ واحدٍ موحّدٍ أنّ هدف الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني من مأدبة السبعين أنه يريد انقلاباً على الحوثيين داخل صنعاء فينزع سلطة عاصمة اليمن من أيدي الحوثيين!

فمن ثم يرد الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني على كافة السائلين وأقول: اسمحوا لي بأن أقول لكل من فكّر بهذا الفكر أنهم جميعاً أغبياء عن دعوة الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني ولم يطّلعوا على كثيرٍ من بيانات الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني، فهل تعلمون لو صدق ظنّكم هذا بأني سوف أخسر كافة أنصاري الحقيقيين العقائديين في العالمين الراسخين في علم بيانات الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وسوف يقيمون علي الحجّة فيقولون بلسانٍ واحدٍ: "يا إمامنا ألم تفتِنا في معظم بيانات الدعوة المهديّة أنك لا ولن تقاتل أي حزبٍ على السلطة كونك لا تتخذ الدين وسيلة للوصول إلى أي سلطةٍ من سلطات المسلمين أو الكافرين الذين لم يقاتلونا في الدين؟ فكيف تنقلب على الحوثيين بغض النظر كانوا على الحقّ أم على الباطل! ولكن انقلابك مخالف لدعوتك العالميّة، كونك تدعو إلى تحقيق السلام بين المسلمين وتحقيق السلام العالمي بين شعوب البشر والتعايش السلمي بين المسلم والكافر؛ لا ضرر من مسلمٍ على كافرٍ ولا ضرار من كافرٍ على مسلمٍ، فلا إكراه في الدين، فمن شاء فليؤمن ومن شاء فليكفر، وإنّ علينا بلاغهم وعلى الله حسابهم، وعلى هذا النهج كانت مسيرة دعوتك العالمية بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن لرفع ظلم الإنسان عن أخيه الإنسان وتحقيق السلام العالمي بين شعوب البشر والتعايش السلمي بين المسلم والكافر، فهذا ما تعلمناه من بياناتك طيلة خمسة عشر سنة لحدّ الآن أنك لن تقاتل أحداً من أنظمة الأحزاب إلا من أراد قتالك ومنع دعوتك، وما سمعنا قط أنّ الحوثيين أو من يسمّون أنفسهم بالشرعيين أعلنوا الحرب عليك قتاليّاً وأرادوا سفك دم أنصارك في اليمن، فلماذا فجأة تريد الانقلاب على الحوثيين لتنزع منهم سلطة عاصمة اليمن صنعاء بسفك الدماء؟".

فهذا ما سوف يقولونه كافة أنصاري العقائديين في العالمين، فينقلبون عن اتّباعي لو صدق ظنّكم أن مخطط مأدبة السبعين في رمضان لعام 1440 أريد بها انقلاباً على الحوثيين لنزع السلطة منهم ومن بقية الأحزاب المتشاكسين على السلطة في اليمن، فلو صدق ظنّكم ظنّ الإثم والباطل والزور والبهتان على الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأعوذ بالله أن يكون صادقاً ظنُّكم فلست غبيّاً حتى أفكر مثقال ذرةٍ بما فكرتم به أنتم وتحليلكم من عند أنفسكم في شأن مأدبة السبعين.

ألا ترون لكم ظلمتم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني يا معشر الأمن القومي والسياسي ولم يثبت مما زعمتم شيئاً؟ ولا أنكر أنكم عاملتموني في التحقيق بالأمن السياسي بكل احترامٍ والله شاهدٌ وأنتم على ذلك من الشاهدين، ولكن خطأكم محاصرتي ورفاقي في جولة الثلاثين بعد خروجنا من سوق الثيران وتفاجأنا بطقومٍ كثيرةٍ جاءت من مختلف الجوانب وأنا واقفٌ أنا ورفاقي في ثلاثة صوالين آمنين، ولكن برغم المفاجأة وكثرة طقومكم وجنودكم الذين حاصروني في جولة الثلاثين فهل وجدتم الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني جباناً سُرعان ما استسلم، أم حقاً قسورة؟ ولم أسلّمكم سلاحي الشخصيّ قاذف القنابل سعته ست قنابل كلّ قنبلةٍ تدّمر طقماً بمن فيه، ولم نطلق النار عليكم كونكم لم تطلقوا النار علينا، فنحن لا نقاتل إلا من قاتلنا. واستمر الوضع متأزِّماً بما يقارب الساعتين، ومن ثم تمّ التفاهم بشرط أن أذهب معكم إلى الأمن السياسي بسلاحي وأقود أحد صواليني واثنين يقودّهن اثنان من رفاقي، والحمد لله على السلامة لي ولكم، ولكن نصيحتي لكم من المقبلات فليس كلّ مرةٍ تسلم الجَرّة فاحسبوها صح إن كنتم حقّاً أنصار الله لا تريدون علواً في الأرض ولا فساداً، والعاقبة للمتقين. وأنصاري عقائديّون كما أنصار الشهيد السيد حسين بدر الدين فهل ترونها انتهت حركته بمقتله أم استمرت مسيرته برغم أن دعوته بادئ الأمر قرآنيّة وبسبب الحرب عليه تحولت إلى ميدانيّة؟ واعلموا أنّ الله مع المتقين، ولا تعتدوا إنّ الله لا يحب المعتدين.

وأما الحكمة التي كنت أنويها في مأدبة السبعين في رمضان المنقضي لعام 1440 هي لجمع العلماء لنُثبت لهم مخطط الصهيونيّة العالميّة لاحتلال الشرق الأوسط وتبديله بشرقٍ أوسطيٍّ صهيونيّ جديدٍ واحتلال الشعوب العربيّة لتحقيق دولة الصهاينة الكبرى، وهيهات هيهات! فهل أُربّي أنصاري في كلّ دولةٍ تربيةً روحيةً منذ خمسة عشر عاماً إلا استعداداً لصدِّ الحركة الصهيونيّة المباشرة لاحتلال الدول العربيّة والإسلاميّة؟ فهنا سوف يأتي دور الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأنصاري لا يزالون (عظم جابر ما ينكسر) بإذن الله الواحد القهار.

واقترب إعلان الصهاينة لتنفيذ مخططهم بأنفسهم بشكلٍ مباشرٍ من بعد إضعاف العرب بحرب بعضهم بعضاً، وتبيّنت الأمور لحكام العرب على الظاهر أنهم حقاً مستهدفون هم وشعوبهم وأرضهم، فلكم حذرناهم من قبل بسنين. ألا والله الذي لا إله غيره إنّ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني لا يشكل خطراً على أمن كافة الدول الإسلاميّة العربيّة والأعجميّة؛ بل الدرع المتين والسور الأمين لصدّ الحركة المنتظرة المباشرة من جنود الصهيونيّة العالميّة، إنهم يكيدون كيداً ونكيد لهم كيداً ونعلم من الله ما لا يعلمون. ولا ينبغي لله أن يصطفي له خليفةً جباناً والله المستعان وأفوض أمري إلى الله، إن الله بصيرٌ بالعباد، نعم المولى ونعم النصير.

ولسوف نجعل موقعي هذا بدلاً عن ميدان السبعين، وسبقت فتوانا من قبل فلن يسعنا وعلماء الأمّة سواه..

ونأمر الإدارة بفتح أقسامٍ في واجهة موقعنا لكلّ مفتي كافة الدول الإسلاميّة العربيّة والأعجميّة، فليكن القسم باسم مفتي الدولة واسم الدولة وصورة المفتي، وبالنسبة لكلمات السرّ فيتمّ إرسالها إليهم عبر بريدهم الإلكترونيّ وهم بدورهم يقومون بتغيير كلمات السر لمعرفاتهم.
وبالنسبة للعلماء الصغار فيكفي لهم، ويذرون الحوار بيني وبين مفتي الديار في كل دولة، وبالنسبة للأنصار فنمنع تدخلهم في أقسام الحوارات المخصصة لمفتي كل دولةٍ ويذرونهم للإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني ولسوف يعلمون أنّ معلمي الله. ومن بعد استكمال إعدادات أقسام مفتي كل دولةٍ إسلاميةٍ عربيةٍ أو أعجميةٍ فسوف يصدر بيانٌ واحدٌ موحدٌ يتمّ تنزيله في قسم مفتي كل دولةٍ إسلاميةٍ عربيّةٍ أو أعجميةٍ، وعلى كل حال يمنع نشر أي بيانٍ حتى يتمّ مراجعته إملائيّاً من قبل المراجعين المكلفين.

وكذلك نأمر الأنصار بالتسامح فيعفون عن بعضهم بعضاً فكلهم محقّون وما فات مات، فتعافوا عن بعضكم بعضاً، واكظموا غيظكم يعفو الله عنكم ويزيدكم بحبه وقربه ويؤلف بين قلوبكم والله يحب المحسنين، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين.

خليفة الله وعبده الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني ..