الموضوع: TamerlanKuzgov questions

صفحة 32 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 22303132333442 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 311 إلى 320 من 539
  1. افتراضي Who are they: angels of the night and day-time?

Assalam Aleykum,

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohamed ( peace be upon him and his family as well as all prophets from first to the last one) says: "That is His word the Most High: {the Quran at dawn. Surely the recital of the Quran at dawn is witnessed.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esrã`a] 17:78
    {وَقُرْآنَ الْفَجْرِ إِنَّ قُرْآنَ الْفَجْرِ كَانَ مَشْهُودًا} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:٧٨].
    Therefore Fajr prayer is the middle prayer and it is witnessed by the angels of night (at the time of changing) turn and handing over to the angels of day-time and they are the consequences by night and day."

As you can see, angles of nigh and day-time have been mentioned above. Who are they: angels of the night and day-time?

Thank you.

2. افتراضي

God' blessings to you and your family too. The angels of night and day-time mentioned in ayat [Al-Esrã`a] 17:78 are all the same angels write down our deeds? Ok. Thank you.

3. افتراضي

It was miracle to hear the voice of Creator...the prophets received a one of the greatest honor to hear this voice..

4. افتراضي

Do you mean when we'll die, we'll be able to hear the voice of Allah?

5. افتراضي

Now it's clear for me. Sorry, for not getting before. Thank you brother.

6. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : TamerlanKuzgov
    Do you mean when we'll die, we'll be able to hear the voice of Allah?
    انتهى الاقتباس من TamerlanKuzgov
    Yes.. Check below verses

Indeed, those who exchange the covenant of Allāh and their [own] oaths for a small price will have no share in the Hereafter, and Allāh will not speak to them or look at them on the Day of Resurrection, nor will He purify them; and they will have a painful punishment.
    ال عمران ٧٧

7. افتراضي

Agreed. Thank you. In reality, i have a lot of questions and of course, there are no answers for some questions because a one sister related to the website told me that it's not time yet to publish some answers.

8. افتراضي

Thank you. I'll remember this citation Of Al Mighty.

9. افتراضي

Tell me please, for example, if the powerful ( inspirational or tough) voice says while you are sleeping " I am Allah, don't do this evil and I'll benefit you" is it Allah's speech to you or it is a jinn pretends and wants to mislead....

10. افتراضي

Good. I understand.

صفحة 32 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 22303132333442 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Questions about Zakat
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 24-10-2016, 10:31 PM
  2. angelight questions
    بواسطة angelight في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 21-04-2016, 05:41 AM