Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

04 - 06 - 2010 AD
21 - 06 - 1431 AH
02:08 am
ـــــــــــــــــــــ

..Response of Imam Mahdi to this accursed-outcast satan who hinders against the straight path

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

O this one, listen! Surely I see you carrying traits of satans and some of it that you forge lies against us other than what Imam Mahdi says it as like your words that I issued fatwa that there are seas on other planets! Didn’t we say; O Bush Jr. have you found water on other planets? We only said the True explanatory-statement for the word of Allah the Most High: {And if all the trees on earth were pens, and the sea, with seven more seas added to it (were ink), the words of Allah would not be exhausted. Surely Allah is Mighty, Wise.}Truthful Allah the Great [Luqmãn] 31:27, verily Allah did not say that (there is) seas of water in the seven planets, only if He adds to it seven seas as like the sea of this earth then He makes them ink for pens it would have been exhausted altogether before words of His power the Most High that has no limit as preceded our detailed explanation in the True explanatory-statement previously, but you came and forged against us what we did not say.
{وَلَوْ أَنَّمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ مِن شَجَرَةٍ أَقْلَامٌ وَالْبَحْرُ يَمُدُّهُ مِن بَعْدِهِ سَبْعَةُ أَبْحُرٍ مَّا نَفِدَتْ كَلِمَاتُ اللَّـهِ} صدق الله العظيم [لقمان:27]

Thus we did not say that the planet will collide with earth! In fact it will pass over it so it would rain over it stones of stones from Sijjeel, compacted fortified at your Lord, and it is not far off from the wrongdoers.

As well you make Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni equal with Musaylima the liar and cleared to us your hidden hatred against the Truth and who ever followed it, yet what your heart concealed it is greater! Verily, by Allah, I do not see you but an accursed-outcast satan came to hinder against the straight path with every trick and means even though you fabricated lies against us what we did not sayit.

As for the center of the universe I am surely able on bridling you by the Truth and capable to deduce it from the decisive Book. Indeed, we do not deny the physical science altogether; in fact we validate the Truth and invalidate falsehood with Allah’s permission from His decisive Book, and Allah did not make me of the ignorant ones, but I see you from offspring of satans who reveal belief and conceal disbelief and cunning. We have no problem, and we would never block you; in fact you are in security till we uphold the argument against you with Truth in all the points, and we are indeed truthful by permission of Allah, the Mighty, the Knower, but after you confess that you truly have forged lies against us in two points we did not say them, and they are:

1- Your words that we issued fatwa to the worlds about seas on the other seven planets after earth! And we did not say that.
2- As well your words that we issued fatwa that the tenth planet will collide with earth! Yet we did not say that; in fact we said it will pass over it so it would come from the poles’ side, which means: from the sides of earth’s extremities

O man, by Allah you did not come except to overturn the facts and to forge against us unjustly and to hinder (others) a major hindering, we will see who is of us brings the strong-convincing argument from Allah’s decisive Book with clear verses to your scholar and your ignorant, and not by conjecture words like yours and words of relativity that bears the probability of correct and probability wrong! How grievous is Allah’s wrath against you and His abhor is greater that the abhore of the Imam Mahdi and his supporters, and I do not think the Quran would increase you except impurity to your impurity. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And whenever a chapter is revealed, there are some of them who say: Which of you has it strengthened in faith? So as for those who believe, it strengthens them in faith and they rejoice.(124) And as for those in whose hearts is a disease, it adds uncleanness to their uncleanness, and they die while they are disbelievers.(125)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:124-125
{وَإِذَا مَا أُنزِلَتْ سُورَةٌ فَمِنْهُم مَّن يَقُولُ أَيُّكُمْ زَادَتْهُ هَـٰذِهِ إِيمَانًا ۚ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا فَزَادَتْهُمْ إِيمَانًا وَهُمْ يَسْتَبْشِرُونَ ﴿١٢٤﴾ وَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِم مَّرَضٌ فَزَادَتْهُمْ رِجْسًا إِلَىٰ رِجْسِهِمْ وَمَاتُوا وَهُمْ كَافِرُونَ ﴿١٢٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

Allah is sufficient to me against you O you the sinful transgressor who came to hinder (others) away from the straight path, and I promise you unfailing promise that I will dominate over you by the True explanatory-statement for the Book with Allah’s permission, and by no means you can bring one proof only from Allah’s Book the grand Quran because if you bring it we surely will bring the True explanatory-statement for the verse from the decisive Book, so if you believe in the grand Quran Book then let the dialogue to continue, and if I did not bridle you by the Truth from it and I dominate over you by the authority of knowledge from its decisive it is then I am not the Imam Mahdi and I become as like Musaylima the liar as you described me unjustly, but when I dominate over you with the authority of knowledge from Allah’s decisive Book then you turn away as if you did not hear Allah’s verses surely then will clear to the Truth seekers who is the one from loyal-friends of Musaylima the liar. Indeed, Allah’s curse be on every accursed-outcast satan hinders (others) against following the straight path, and shows belief yet he conceals disbelief and cunning, and seeks it crooked.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.The arch enemy to the human satans of Jews; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=4851

اقتباس المشاركة 4851 من موضوع ردُّ الإمام المهديّ على هذا الشيطان الرجيم الذي يصدّ عن الصِّراط المستقيم ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
04 - 06 - 2010 مـ
21 - 06 - 1431 هـ
02:08 صباحاً

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـة الأصليّة للبيان ]

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=2977

ـــــــــــــــــــــ

ردُّ الإمام المهديّ على هذا الشيطان الرجيم الذي يصدّ عن الصِّراط المستقيم ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
فاسمع يا هذا! فإني أراك تحمل صفات الشياطين ومنها أنك تفتري علينا غير الذي يقوله الإمام المهديّ كمثل قولك بأني أفتيت أنها توجد بحورٌ على الكواكب الأُخرى! ألم نقُل فهل وجدتَ الماء على الكواكب الأُخرى يا بوش الأصغر؟ وإنما قلنا البيان الحَقّ لقول الله تعالى: {وَلَوْ أَنَّمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ مِن شَجَرَةٍ أَقْلَامٌ وَالْبَحْرُ يَمُدُّهُ مِن بَعْدِهِ سَبْعَةُ أَبْحُرٍ مَّا نَفِدَتْ كَلِمَاتُ اللَّـهِ} صدق الله العظيم [لقمان:27]، فلم يقُل الله بأن في الكواكب السبعة بحار ماءٍ، وإنما لو يمدّهُنّ بسبعة أبحرٍ كمثل بحر هذه الأرض ثمّ يجعلهُنّ مِداداً للأقلام لنفدت جميعاً قبل أن تنفد كلمات قدرته تعالى التي لا حدود لها كما سبق تفصيلنا في البيان الحَقّ من قبل، ولكنك جئت وافتريت علينا ما لم نقُله.

وكذلك لم نقُل إنّ الكوكب سوف يصطدم بالأرض! بل سوف يمرّ عليها فيمطر عليها حجارةً من سجِّيلٍ منضودٍ مسوَّمةً عند ربك وما هي من الظالمين ببعيد..

وكذلك تُساوي ناصر محمد اليمانيّ بمسيلمة الكذاب وتبيَّن لنا حقدُك الدفين على الحَقّ ومن اتَّبعه وما أخفاه قلبك كان أعظم! فوالله لا أراك إلّا شيطاناً رجيماً جئت لتصدّ عن الصِّراط المستقيم بكل حيلةٍ ووسيلةٍ حتى ولو افتريت علينا ما لم نقُل.

وأما بالنسبة لمركز الكون فإني على إلجامك بالحقّ لقدير وعلى استنباطه من محكم الكتاب لجدير. ونحن لا نُكذِّب العلم الفيزيائيّ أجمعين؛ بل نُصدِّق الحَقَّ ونُبطل الباطل بإذن الله من مُحكم كتابه، ولم يجعلني الله من الجاهلين ولكني أراك من ذُريات الشياطين الذين يُظهرون الإيمان ويبطنون الكفر والمكر، ولا مشكلة لدينا ولن نحظرك بل أنت في مأمنٍ حتى نُقيم عليك الحُجّة بالحقّ في جميع النقاط، وإنا لصادقون بإذن الله العزيز العليم، ولكن بعد أن تعترف أنك حقاً قد افتريت علينا في نقطتين لم نقُلهما وهما:

1- قولك إننا أفتينا العالمين ببحارٍ على السبعة الكواكب الأُخرى من بعد الأرض! ولم نقُل ذلك.
2- وكذلك قولك إننا أفتينا أنّ الكوكب العاشر سوف يصطدم بالأرض! ولم نقُل ذلك؛ بل قلنا سوف يمرّ عليها فيأتي من جهة الأقطاب، أيْ: من جهة أطراف الأرض.

ويا رجل، والله ما جئت إلّا لتقلب الحقائق وتفتري بغير الحَقّ وتصدّ صدوداً كبيراً، ولسوف نرى من منّا يأتي بالحُجّة الدامغة من مُحكم كتاب الله بآياتٍ بيّناتٍ لعالِمكم وجاهلكم، وليس بقول الظنّ مثلك وقول النسبيّة الذي يحتمل الصحّ ويحتمل الخطأ! فما أعظم غضب الله عليك ومقته أكبر من مقت الإمام المهديّ وأنصاره، ولا أظنّ القرآن يزيدك إلّا رجساً إلى رجسك تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَإِذَا مَا أُنزِلَتْ سُورَةٌ فَمِنْهُم مَّن يَقُولُ أَيُّكُمْ زَادَتْهُ هَـٰذِهِ إِيمَانًا ۚ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا فَزَادَتْهُمْ إِيمَانًا وَهُمْ يَسْتَبْشِرُونَ ﴿١٢٤﴾ وَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِم مَّرَضٌ فَزَادَتْهُمْ رِجْسًا إِلَىٰ رِجْسِهِمْ وَمَاتُوا وَهُمْ كَافِرُونَ ﴿١٢٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

وحسبي الله عليك أيها المُعتدي الأثيم الذي جاء ليصدّ عن الصِّراط المستقيم، وأعدك وعداً غير مكذوبٍ أني سوف أُهيمن عليك بالبيان الحَقّ للكتاب بإذن الله ولا ولن تستطيع أن تأتي ببرهانٍ واحدٍ فقط من كتاب الله القرآن العظيم لأنك لو تأتينا به فسوف نأتي للآية بالبيان الحَقّ من مُحكم الكتاب، فإذا كنتَ تؤمن بكتاب القرآن العظيم فليستمرّ الحوار وإذا لم أُلجمك بالحقّ منه وأُهيمن عليك بسلطان العلم من مُحكمه فلستُ الإمام المهديّ وأصبحتُ كمثل مسيلمة الكذاب كما وصفتني بغير الحقّ، ولكن حين أُهيمن عليك بسلطان العلم من مُحكم كتاب الله ومن ثُمّ تُعرض وكأنك لم تسمع آيات الله فسوف يتبيّن للباحثين عن الحَقّ من هو الذي من أولياء مسيلمة الكذاب، ألا لعنةُ الله على كلّ شيطانٍ رجيمٍ يصدّ عن اتّباع الصِّراط المستقيم ويُظهر الإيمان ويُبطن الكُفر والمكر ويبتغيها عوجاً.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
العدوّ اللدود لشياطين البشر اليهود الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.