Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

01 - 11 - 1438 AH
25 - 07 - 2017 AD
07:51 am
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

Command of Imam Mahdi to every supporter to write date of the explanatory-statement when they copy a thing of it so they do not perish the miracle of the explanatory-statement (been written) before the event (occurs)
اقتباس المشاركة :

Original post written by Radawan Allah Akbar
(((And say: Praise be to Allah! He will show you His signs so that you shall recognize them. And your Lord is not heedless of what you do.)))
((( وَقُلِ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّـهِ سَيُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِهِ فَتَعْرِفُونَهَا ۚ وَمَا رَبُّكَ بِغَافِلٍ عَمَّا تَعْمَلُونَ )))

A quote of the Imam Mahdi
O nation of Islam, I am the Imam Mahdi calling out for the pledge of allegiance to Allah for the defense about Al-Aqsa, so who are my supporters to Allah O leaders of the Muslims and Muftis of their hometowns, and the speakers of their pulpits, and all the Islamic nation, we call them for the allegiance for Allah’s victory and to defend Masjed Al-Aqsa? By Allah Who there is no God other than Him I learned from Allah that they want to destroy Masjed Al-Aqsa the exalted Allah’s house (of worship). And the reason of their eagerness to do that because they have knew what will be the reaction of the leaders of the Muslims and the Mufis of their hometowns, surely their (jihad) strive in Allah’s path would never be except their words: :We denounce the transgression of Israel against Masjed Al-Aqsa and the Palestinian people, that is their (Jihad) strive in Allah’s path during more than sixty years! Then the Imam Mahdi announces to them Allah’s major abhor, surely (Al-Jihad) striving is not the denunciation, so who is the one that gave you fatwa in this that (Al-Jihad) striving is the denunciation only and you do not enjoin good and deny evil? But I am the Awaited Mahdi I announce to those who condemn with words only (I give them the bad news) of Allah’s hate and His anger. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, why say you that which you do not?(2) It is most hateful in the sight of Allah that you say that which you do not.(3) Surely Allah loves those who fight in His way in ranks, as if they were a solid wall.(4)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Suff] 61:2-4
{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لِمَ تَقُولُونَ مَا لا تَفْعَلُونَ (2) كَبُرَ مَقْتًا عِندَ اللَّهِ أَن تَقُولُوا مَا لا تَفْعَلُونَ (3) إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الَّذِينَ يُقَاتِلُونَ فِي سَبِيلِهِ صَفًّا كَأَنَّهُم بُنْيَانٌ مَّرْصُوصٌ (4)} صدق الله العظيم [الصف].

O community leaders of the Muslims and the Muftis of their hometowns, by Allah Who there is no God other than Him, peace would never be achieved with those who corrupt in the earth of the Jews while you call them for peace; in fact prepare for them whatever force and get ready for going forth to defend your brothers and your homes and you holy sites. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And make ready for them whatever force you can and horses tied at the frontier, to frighten thereby the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them, whom you know not — Allah knows them. And whatever you spend in Allah’s way, it will be paid back to you fully and you will not be wronged.(60) And if they incline to peace, incline you also to it, and trust in Allah. Surely He is the Hearer, the Knower.(61) And if they intend to deceive you, then surely Allah is sufficient for you. He it is Who strengthened thee with His help and with the believers,(62) And He has united their hearts. If you had spent all that is in the earth, you could not have united their hearts, but Allah united them. Surely He is Mighty, Wise.(63)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfãl] 8:60-63
{وَأَعِدُّواْ لَهُم مَّا اسْتَطَعْتُم مِّن قُوَّةٍ وَمِن رِّبَاطِ الْخَيْلِ تُرْهِبُونَ بِهِ عَدْوَّ اللّهِ وَعَدُوَّكُمْ وَآخَرِينَ مِن دُونِهِمْ لاَ تَعْلَمُونَهُمُ اللّهُ يَعْلَمُهُمْ وَمَا تُنفِقُواْ مِن شَيْءٍ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ يُوَفَّ إِلَيْكُمْ وَأَنتُمْ لاَ تُظْلَمُونَ (60) وَإِن جَنَحُواْ لِلسَّلْمِ فَاجْنَحْ لَهَا وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللّهِ إِنَّهُ هُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ (61) وَإِن يُرِيدُواْ أَن يَخْدَعُوكَ فَإِنَّ حَسْبَكَ اللّهُ هُوَ الَّذِيَ أَيَّدَكَ بِنَصْرِهِ وَبِالْمُؤْمِنِينَ (62) وَأَلَّفَ بَيْنَ قُلُوبِهِمْ لَوْ أَنفَقْتَ مَا فِي الأَرْضِ جَمِيعاً مَّا أَلَّفَتْ بَيْنَ قُلُوبِهِمْ وَلَـكِنَّ اللّهَ أَلَّفَ بَيْنَهُمْ إِنَّهُ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ (63)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال].

So when you get ready to fight them for preventing their mischief, at that Allah sends down terror in their hearts from you so He would shake them then they the one who would call you to peace and if they fight you they turn their backs then they do not get supported, as for when you do the opposite, so you call them for peace despite their transgression against you and shedding blood of your Muslim brothers from the children of the Palestinian people then you call them for peace, by Allah Who there is no God other than Him, peace would never be achieved, and your call to them for peace would never increase them except persistence in disdain and aversion, and major mischief because you violated Allah’s command in regard whom they oppose Allah and His messenger and make mischief in the earth, surely Allah did not command you to call them for peace; in fact he commanded you to declare (jihad) against the mischief makers in the land until they incline to peace but you call them to peace yourselves and you violated Allah’s commandment in His decisive Book in the word of Allah the Most High: {And be not slack so as to cry for peace — and you are the uppermost — and Allah is with you, and He will not bring your deeds to naught.}Truthful Allah the Great [Mohammad] 47:35
{فَلا تَهِنُوا وَتَدْعُوا إِلَى السَّلْمِ وَأَنتُمُ الأَعْلَوْنَ وَاللَّهُ مَعَكُمْ وَلَن يَتِرَكُمْ أَعْمَالَكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [محمد:35].

So here Allah commanded you in not calling them for peace because if you called them then your call to peace would never increase them except persistence in disdain and aversion and grievous mischief; in fact Allah commanded that your reaction should be the preparation and the readiness for (Jihad) to confront the mischief makers, and Allah promised you to make you gain victory against them a victory of a Mighty, Powerful, surely He is with you and your Guardian, an Excellent Guardian and Excellent Supporter.

consequently, I am the Imam Mahdi, I call all leaders of the Arabs in particular and the Muslims in general to the announcement of the preparedness and readiness of fighting, and every Arab or non Arab leader to supply what he can of military power and the fighting equipment, as that I call every Muslim possess weapon to keep his weapon and setting it up and cleaning it to be ready for the fight, surely the call to the striving in Allah’s path will be to all Muslims in the easts of the earth and its wests lightly and heavy everyone who can carry the weapon, as that I call all the Muslims whom do not own weapon if the can to buy it then let them do, and I call all the Islamic governments Arab and non Arab to not preventing their people to own weapon till appointed time, and whoever own his personal weapon verily it is forbidden for him to sell it in these current circumstances only what exceeded than his personal weapon then there is not straitness against him to sell it for to his Muslim brother, verily there is no blame, and only respond to the command of Allah’s khalifa the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and obey me as much as you can and take your weapon and be ready for going forth in Allah’s path for defending Masjed Al-Aqsa and the sanctity of the holy places of the Muslims, and if you refused verily they will demolish Masjed Al-Aqsa then Allah exact retribution from them and you so He would make His khalifa to appear over you while you are humiliated with severe punishment, and Allah is Ever Powerful, All Mighty, and I remind you — O community of Muslims with the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, what (excuse) have you that when it is said to you, Go forth in Allah’s way, you should incline heavily to earth? Are you contented with this world’s life instead of the Hereafter? The provision of this world’s life is but little as compared with the Hereafter.(38) If you go not forth, He will chastise you with a painful chastisement, and bring in your place a people other than you, and you can do Him no harm. And Allah is Possessor of power over all things.(39)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:38-39
{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ مَا لَكُمْ إِذَا قِيلَ لَكُمُ انفِرُواْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ اثَّاقَلْتُمْ إِلَى الأَرْضِ أَرَضِيتُم بِالْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا مِنَ الآخِرَةِ فَمَا مَتَاعُ الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا فِي الآخِرَةِ إِلاَّ قَلِيلٌ (38) إِلاَّ تَنفِرُواْ يُعَذِّبْكُمْ عَذَابًا أَلِيمًا وَيَسْتَبْدِلْ قَوْمًا غَيْرَكُمْ وَلاَ تَضُرُّوهُ شَيْئًا وَاللّهُ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ(39)} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

And Allah the Most High said:
{And guard yourselves against an affliction which may not smite those of you exclusively who are unjust; and know that Allah is Severe in requiting.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfãl] 8:25
{وَاتَّقُواْ فِتْنَةً لاَّ تُصِيبَنَّ الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُواْ مِنكُمْ خَآصَّةً وَاعْلَمُواْ أَنَّ اللّهَ شَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال:25].

A quote of the Imam Mahdi:
We announce the challenge to the enemies of Allah before the empowerment to the fact I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni has no need (to other) being sufficient with Allah, the One, the Supreme, an Excellent Guardian and an Excellent Helper, and if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni was a forger liar and Allah did not select him being the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad, surely Allah’s curse is upon the liars. But I do not fear the curse of my Lord to the fact that I did not impersonate the identity of the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad, but I fear for the Muslims that Allah curses them with the disbelievers only on whom my Lord has mercy, so how the way to save the Muslims whom the minds of many of them submitted to the call of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, while they did not follow the True call from their Lord? And their argument was only that they said: “We would like to follow the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni but we fear that he is not the Awaited Mahdi”. Then the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni upholds the argument against them and I say: Are you waiting for sending the Awaited Mahdi to worship him besides Allah? Have I called you to worship other than Allah Him Alone, no partner for Him? Glory be to Him above what they associate (with Him) the Exalted Most High beyond measures.
A quote of the Imam Mahdi:
So enter into complete peace and be ready to the cunning of the American president Donald Trump the biggest satan after lucifer satan and his host. Indeed, that Trump wants the demolition of Masjed Al-Aqsa, and Israel is not but soldiers of Trump. Indeed, that Trump the Jewish satan wants war (against) Islam and the Muslims, and wipe out Islam and the Muslims from the face of earth. Indeed, that Trump the Jewish satan wants building the major Jewish state from the north pole to the south pole. Indeed, that Trump the Jewish satan wants to destroy Masjeds of Allah then after it all churches of the Christians. And Allah the Most High said: {..And if Allah did not repel some people by others, cloisters, and churches, and synagogues, and Masjeds in which Allah’s name is much remembered, would have been pulled down. And surely Allah will help him who helps Him. Surely Allah is Strong, Mighty.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:40
{وَلَوْلا دَفْعُ اللهِ النَّاسَ بَعْضَهُمْ بِبَعْضٍ لَهُدِّمَتْ صَوَامِعُ وَبِيَعٌ وَصَلَوَاتٌ وَمَسَاجِدُ يُذْكَرُ فِيهَا اسْمُ اللَّهِ كَثِيراً وَلَيَنْصُرَنَّ اللَّهُ مَنْ يَنْصُرُهُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَقَوِيٌّ عَزِيزٌ} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:40].

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..And were it not for Allah’s repelling some people by others, the earth would certainly be in a state of disorder..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:251
{وَلَوْلا دَفْعُ اللَّهِ النَّاسَ بَعْضَهُمْ بِبَعْضٍ لَفَسَدَتِ الْأَرْضُ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:251].

Indeed, that Trump the Jewish is an enemy to the Muslims and the Christians, and an enemy to the American citizens and he is a bad consequence and big evil against the American people. Indeed, that Trump is an enemy to the humans except who is of his ilk from the human satans. Indeed, the curse of Allah upon the American Donald Trump, indeed that he want deportation of the Muslims from the American people because of his decisions against Islam and the Muslims, and he fears that the Muslims would revolt against him from within the American people.

When you see what would do any Muslim king or Muslim president, whether Arab or foreign, says only: "We denounce what Trump is doing!" and does not ratify his denouncement with action surely, the curse of Allah, His angels and all the people, upon him, and hateful in the sight of Allah that you say what you do not do.

Indeed, that the Imam Mahdi is a (capable warrior) strategist for battle with more than what he learned in the combat collage (army cadets); in fact we have craftiness with Truth we deduce it from the secrets of the Book the grand Quran, verily we are truthful, it is necessary that you send with me Arab and Islamic armies, and I would never transgress with (the army) against a disbeliever did not fight us in our religion; in fact we will speak to him an easy word of our command, and we will treat the disbelievers whom did not fight us in the religion of Islam by showing them kindness and deal with them fairly with justice.
انتهى الاقتباس
Note to my beloved in Allah’s love - the worshiper for the bliss that is greater than His heavenly-garden- Radwan Allah Akbar, that he should copy date of the explanatory-statement with quote, as that should accomplish this application of this notice to each supporter when they copy a thing from the explanatory-statements of the Imam Mahdi that they should copy or write date of the explanatory-statement.

There is in this a grand wisdom my beloved ones in Allah’s love to the fact the explanatory-statements of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni are news before the event (happens), but when you copy an explanatory-statement or a thing of it without the date then here you end the miracle of the explanatory-statement before the event (happens) especially the explanatory-statements that are news before its occurrence upon the actual reality.

O my beloved ones in Allah’s love, indeed, the explanatory-statement of the Quran by the Quran there is in it miracles of the unknown that helps the people believe in this grand Quran and helps ratifying the True Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad, Allah gave thanks to you and forgave you.

.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=4885

اقتباس المشاركة 305205 من موضوع أمر من الإمام المهديّ لكلّ الأنصار أن يقوموا بكتابة تاريخ البيان حين يقتبسون شيئاً منه حتى لا يقضوا على معجزة البيان من قبل الحدث ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
01 - 11 - 1438 هـ
25 - 07 - 2017 مـ
07:51 صباحاً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـة الأصليّة للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=265664

أمر من الإمام المهديّ لكلّ الأنصار أن يقوموا بكتابة تاريخ البيان حين يقتبسون شيئاً منه حتى لا يقضوا على معجزة البيان من قبل الحدث ..

اقتباس المشاركة : رضوان الله اكبر
((( وَقُلِ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّـهِ سَيُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِهِ فَتَعْرِفُونَهَا ۚ وَمَا رَبُّكَ بِغَافِلٍ عَمَّا تَعْمَلُونَ )))

اقتباس للإمام المهدي:
ويا أمَّة الإسلام، إني الإمام المهدي أنادي بالبيعة لله للدفاع عن الأقصى، فمن أنصاري إلى الله يا قادات المسلمين ومُفتيي ديارهم وخطباء منابرهم وكافة الأمَّة الإسلاميّة نناديهم للبيعة لنُصرة الله والدفاع عن المسجد الأقصى، فوالله الذي لا إله غيره إني علمت من الله أنهم يريدون أن يُدمروا المسجد الأقصى بيت الله المُعظم وسبب طمعهم إلى فعل ذلك، وذلك لأنهم قد علموا ماذا سوف يكون ردة فعل قادات المسلمين ومُفتيي ديارهم. فلن يكون جهادهم في سبيل الله إلا قولهم: " نحن نستنكر اعتداء إسرائيل على المسجد الأقصىّ!!! والشعب الفلسطيني"!!! وذلك هو جهاد قادة العرب والمسلمين على مدار أكثر من ستين عاماً! ومن ثم يُبشرهم الإمام المهدي بمقت الله الأكبر، فليس الجهاد هو الاستنكار، فمن الذي أفتاكم بذلك أن الجهاد هو أن تستنكروا فقط ولا تأمرون بمعروف ولا تنهون عن المنكر؟ ولكني الإمام المهدي المنتظر أُبشر المستنكرين بالقول فقط بمقت الله وغضبه، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لِمَ تَقُولُونَ مَا لا تَفْعَلُونَ (2) كَبُرَ مَقْتًا عِندَ اللَّهِ أَن تَقُولُوا مَا لا تَفْعَلُونَ (3) إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الَّذِينَ يُقَاتِلُونَ فِي سَبِيلِهِ صَفًّا كَأَنَّهُم بُنْيَانٌ مَّرْصُوصٌ (4)} صدق الله العظيم [الصف]
ويا معشر قادات المسلمين ومفتيي ديارهم، والله الذي لا إله غيره لن يتحقق السلام مع الذين يفسدون في الأرض من اليهود وأنتم تدعونهم أنتم إلى السلام بل أعدوا لهم القوة واستعدوا للنفير للدفاع عن إخوانكم ودياركم ومقدساتكم، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَأَعِدُّواْ لَهُم مَّا اسْتَطَعْتُم مِّن قُوَّةٍ وَمِن رِّبَاطِ الْخَيْلِ تُرْهِبُونَ بِهِ عَدْوَّ اللّهِ وَعَدُوَّكُمْ وَآخَرِينَ مِن دُونِهِمْ لاَ تَعْلَمُونَهُمُ اللّهُ يَعْلَمُهُمْ وَمَا تُنفِقُواْ مِن شَيْءٍ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ يُوَفَّ إِلَيْكُمْ وَأَنتُمْ لاَ تُظْلَمُونَ (60) وَإِن جَنَحُواْ لِلسَّلْمِ فَاجْنَحْ لَهَا وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللّهِ إِنَّهُ هُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ (61) وَإِن يُرِيدُواْ أَن يَخْدَعُوكَ فَإِنَّ حَسْبَكَ اللّهُ هُوَ الَّذِيَ أَيَّدَكَ بِنَصْرِهِ وَبِالْمُؤْمِنِينَ (62) وَأَلَّفَ بَيْنَ قُلُوبِهِمْ لَوْ أَنفَقْتَ مَا فِي الأَرْضِ جَمِيعاً مَّا أَلَّفَتْ بَيْنَ قُلُوبِهِمْ وَلَـكِنَّ اللّهَ أَلَّفَ بَيْنَهُمْ إِنَّهُ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ (63)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال]

فحين تستعدون لقتالهم لمنع فسادهم فعند ذلك ينزل الله الرُعب في قلوبهم منكم فيزلزلهم ومن ثم يدعونكم هم إلى السلم وإن قاتلوكم يولون الأدبار ثم لا ينصرون، وأما حين تفعلون العكس فتدعونهم أنتم إلى السلم برغم اعتدائهم عليكم وسفك دماء إخوانكم المسلمين من أبناء الشعب الفلسطيني ثم تدعونهم إلى السلام فوالله الذي لا إله غيره لن يتحقق السلام وإنّ دعوتَكم لهم إلى السلام لن تزيدهم إلا عتواً ونفوراً وفساداً كبيراً وذلك لأنكم خالفتم أمر الله في شأن الذين يُشاقون الله ورسوله ويفسدون في الأرض، فلم يأمركم الله أن تدعونهم إلى السلام بل أمركم الله بإعلان الجهاد على المُفسدين في الأرض حتى يجنحوا هم إلى السلام ولكنكم تدعونهم إلى السلام أنتم وخالفتم أمر الله في مُحكم كتابه في قول الله تعالى:
{فَلا تَهِنُوا وَتَدْعُوا إِلَى السَّلْمِ وَأَنتُمُ الأَعْلَوْنَ وَاللَّهُ مَعَكُمْ وَلَن يَتِرَكُمْ أَعْمَالَكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [محمد:35]، فهنا أمركم الله بعدم دعوتهم إلى السلم؛ لأنكم إن دعوتموهم لن تزيدهم دعوتكم إلى السلم إلا عتواً ونفوراً وفساداً كبيراً؛ بل أمركم الله أن تكون ردة فعلكم الإعداد والاستعداد للجهاد لصد المُفسدين ووعدكم الله أن ينصركم عليهم نصرَ عزيزٍ مُقتدر، فهو معكم ومولاكم نعم المولى ونعم النصير.

ولذلك فإني الإمام المهدي أدعو كافة قادات العرب خاصة والمسلمين عامة إلى اعلان الاستعداد والجاهزية القتالية و يعد كُل قائد مسلم عربي أو أعجمي ما استطاع من القوة العسكرية والعتاد القتالي، وكذلك أدعو كُل مسلم يمتلك السلاح إلى الاحتفاظ بسلاحه وتجهيزه وتنظيفه ليكون جاهزاً للقتال، فإن الدعوة إلى الجهاد في سبيل الله سوف تكون إلى جميع المسلمين في مشارق الأرض ومغاربها خفافاً وثقالاً كُل من يستطيع حمل السلاح، وكذلك أدعو جميع المسلمين الذين لا يملكون السلاح إن استطاعوا أن يشتروه فليفعلوا، و أدعو جميع الحكومات الإسلاميّة العربية والأعجمية إلى عدم منع شعوبهم من أن يمتلكوا السلاح إلى أجل مسمى، ومن كان يملك سلاحه الشخصي فإنه مُحرم عليه أن يبيعه في هذه الظروف الراهنة إلا ما زاد عن سلاحه الشخصي فلا حرج عليه أن يبيعه لأخيه المسلم فلا تثريب عليه، وإنما استجيبوا لأمر خليفة الله الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني وأطيعوني ما استطعتم وخذوا أسلحتكم واستعدوا لدعوة النفير في سبيل الله للدفاع عن المسجد الأقصى وحُرمات المسلمين، وإن أبيتم فسوف يهدموا المسجد الأقصى ثم ينتصر الله منهم ومنكم فيظهر خليفته عليكم وأنتم صاغرون ببأس شديد وكان الله قوياً عزيزاً، و أذكركم يا معشر المسلمين بقول الله تعالى:
{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ مَا لَكُمْ إِذَا قِيلَ لَكُمُ انفِرُواْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ اثَّاقَلْتُمْ إِلَى الأَرْضِ أَرَضِيتُم بِالْحَيَاةِ الدُّنيا مِنَ الآخِرَةِ فَمَا مَتَاعُ الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنيا فِي الآخِرَةِ إِلاَّ قَلِيلٌ (38) إِلاَّ تَنفِرُواْ يُعَذِّبْكُمْ عَذَابًا أَلِيمًا وَيَسْتَبْدِلْ قَوْمًا غَيْرَكُمْ وَلاَ تَضُرُّوهُ شَيْئًا وَاللّهُ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ(39)} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة]

وقال الله تعالى:
{وَاتَّقُواْ فِتْنَةً لاَّ تُصِيبَنَّ الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُواْ مِنكُمْ خَآصَّةً وَاعْلَمُواْ أَنَّ اللّهَ شَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال:25]

اقتباس للإمام الحبيب:
ونعلن التحدي لأعداء الله من قبل التمكين كوني الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني مستغنٍ بالله الواحد القهار نعم المولى ونعم النصير، وإن كان ناصر محمد اليماني مفترياً كذّاباً ولم يصطفِه الله المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد فإن لعنة الله على الكاذبين. ولكني لا أخشى لعنة ربي كوني لم أنتحل شخصيّة المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد ولكني أخشى على المسلمين أن يلعنهم الله مع الكافرين إلا من رحم ربي، فكيف السبيل لإنقاذ المسلمين الذين رضخت عقول كثيرٍ منهم لدعوة الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني ولم يتبعوا الحقّ من ربهم؟ وما كانت حجتهم إلا أن قالوا: "نودّ أن نتبع الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني ولكن نخشى أن لا يكون هو المهديّ المنتظَر". فمن ثم يقيم عليهم الحجّة المهديّ المنتظر ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: فهل تنتظرون بعث المهديّ المنتظَر لتعبدوه من دون الله؟ فهل دعوتكم إلى عبادة غير الله وحده لا شريك له؟ سبحانه عمّا يشركون وتعالى علواً كبيراً.

اقتباس للإمام الحبيب :
فادخلوا في السلم كافةً واستعدوا لمكر الرئيس الأمريكي دونالد ترامب الشيطان الأكبر من بعد إبليس الشيطان وقبيله، ألا وإنّ ترامب يريد هدم المسجد الأقصى، وما إسرائيل إلا جنود ترامب. ألا وإنّ الشيطان ترامب اليهوديّ يريد حرب الإسلام والمسلمين ومسح الإسلام والمسلمين من على وجه الأرض، ألا وإنّ الشيطان اليهوديّ ترامب يريد بناء دولةَ اليهود الكبرى من القطب الشمالي إلى القطب الجنوبي، ألا وإنّ الشيطان ترامب يريد أن يهدم مساجد الله ومن بعدها صوامع النصارى. وقال الله تعالى: {وَلَوْلا دَفْعُ اللهِ النَّاسَ بَعْضَهُمْ بِبَعْضٍ لَهُدِّمَتْ صَوَامِعُ وَبِيَعٌ وَصَلَوَاتٌ وَمَسَاجِدُ يُذْكَرُ فِيهَا اسْمُ اللَّهِ كَثِيراً وَلَيَنْصُرَنَّ اللَّهُ مَنْ يَنْصُرُهُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَقَوِيٌّ عَزِيزٌ} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:40].

وتصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَلَوْلا دَفْعُ اللَّهِ النَّاسَ بَعْضَهُمْ بِبَعْضٍ لَفَسَدَتِ الْأَرْضُ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:251].

ألا وإنّ اليهوديّ ترامب عدوٌّ للمسلمين والنصارى وعدوٌّ للشعب الأمريكي ووبالٌ وشرٌّ كبيرٌ على الشعب الأمريكي، ألا وإنّ ترامب عدوٌّ للبشر إلا من كان على شاكلته من شياطين البشر، ألا لعنة الله على الرئيس الأمريكي دونالد ترامب، ألا وإنه يريد تسفير المسلمين من الشعب الأمريكي بسبب قراراته ضدّ الإسلام والمسلمين، ويخشى أن يثور عليه المسلمون من داخل الشعب الأمريكي.

وحين ترون ما يفعل أيّ ملكٍ مسلمٍ أو رئيسٍ مسلمٍ سواء كان عربيّاً أم أجنبيّاً فيقول فقط:" نحن نستنكر ما يفعله ترامب"! ولا يصدّق استنكاره بالفعل فإن عليه لعنة الله وملائكته والناس أجمعين، وكبر مقتاً عند الله أن تقولوا ما لا تفعلون.

ألا وإنّ الإمام المهديّ قائدٌ عسكريٌّ متحرفٌ لقتالٍ بأكثر مما تعلّمه في الكلية الحربيّة؛ بل لدينا مكرٌ بالحقّ نستنبطه من أسرار الكتاب القرآن العظيم، وإنّا لصادقون ولسوف تعلمون، فلا بدّ أن ترسلوا معي الجيوش العربيّة والإسلاميّة ولن أعتديَ بها على كافرٍ لا يحاربنا في ديننا؛ بل سوف نقول له من أمرنا يسراً ونبرّ الكفّار الذين لا يحاربوننا في دين الإسلام ونقسط إليهم بالعدل.
انتهى الاقتباس من رضوان الله اكبر
ملاحظة لحبيبي في الله العابد لنعيم رضوان الله أكبر من جنته أن يقتبس مع نسخ تاريخ البيان، وكذلك يتمّ تطبيق هذا الإشعار لكل الأنصار حين يقتبسون شيئاً من بيانات الإمام المهديّ أن يقوموا بنسخ أو كتابة تاريخ البيان.

وفي ذلك حكمةٌ كبرى أحبتي في الله كون بيانات الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني أخبار من قبل الحدث، ولكن حين تقتبسون بياناً أو شيئاً منه من غير تاريخٍ فهنا تقضوا على ( معجزة البيان من قبل الحدث ) خصوصاً البيانات ذات الأخبار من قبل حدوثها على الواقع الحقيقي.

ويا أحبتي في الله، إنّ بيان القرآن بالقرآن فيه معجزات غيبيّة تساعد على تصديق الناس بهذا القرآن العظيم وتساعد على تصديق الإمام المهديّ الحقّ ناصر محمد، وشكر الله لكم وغفر لكم.

أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .