- 2 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

08 - 03 - 1429 AH
16 - 03 - 2008 AD
10:00 pm
ــــــــــــــــــ

..Explanatory-statement of Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to all satellite channels

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful
From the Imam the supporter for the upright Islamic religion according to the method of the seal of prophets and messengers; Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- (from) Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to all scholars of the heavenly religions, of whom they divided Allah’s religion into sects and each party rejoice with what they have, and peace be upon whoever follows the guiding one to the straight path, after this..

O community scholars of the nation, if you are still upon the guidance then the decree of my era and my appearing would not have come, and I came to you upon a decree in the written Book, and Allah has made in my name the new about me and the title of my status; (Al-Nasser) the supporter to what came with it Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- I am being a follower and not an inovatore so whoever obeyed me he has obeyed Allah and His messenger, also whoever disobeyed me surely he has disobeyed Allah and His messenger, that’s because I call the people upon most sure knowledge from my Lord; the grand Quran, the most sure knowledge of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family. Perhaps one from scholars of the Muslims would like to interrupt me then say: “How can you attribute us that we are not upon the guidance?”. Then the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies and I say: O you the intelligent scholar, do you see that he who disobeyed Allah’s command that he is upon the guidance? Even if did not you disobey Allah except in one command surely you have got out the way of guidance.

Indeed, I am the True Awaited Mahdi, I issue fatwa to all scholars of the Muslims that they altogether got out of the straight path due to their disobedience to Allah’s command that been issued in the article of the Grand Quranic Constitution from the article number thirty-one and thirty-two in chapter Al-Roum in the word of Allah the Most High: {..and be not of the polytheists,(31) Of those who split up their religion and become parties; every sect rejoicing in that which is with it.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Roum] 30:31-32
{وَلَا تَكُونُوا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ ﴿٣١﴾ مِنَ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا ۖ كُلُّ حِزْبٍ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ فَرِحُونَ ﴿٣٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الروم].

Surely I am the True Awaited Mahdi, I declare the disbelief in multi parties in the upright Islamic religion,and I am from the own people of Mohammad messenger of Allah, also the Messiah Jesus son of Mary, Noah and Abraham, as an upright Muslim and I am not of the polytheists of whom they split their religion into sects and each party rejoice with what they have. I call to the religion of one religion of Mohammad messenger of Allah, also the Messiah Jesus son of Mary, Noah, Abraham, and all messengers from their Lord. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {He has made plain to you the religion which He enjoined upon Noah and which We have revealed to you, and which We enjoined on Abraham and Moses and Jesus — to establish religion and not to be divided therein.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shourã] 42:13
{شَرَعَ لَكُم مِّنَ الدِّينِ مَا وَصَّىٰ بِهِ نُوحًا وَالَّذِي أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْكَ وَمَا وَصَّيْنَا بِهِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَمُوسَىٰ وَعِيسَىٰ ۖ أَنْ أَقِيمُوا الدِّينَ وَلَا تَتَفَرَّقُوا فِيهِ} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:13].

But you — O community scholars of the nation — you differed then you split, then you failed, and then your power departed as your case now due to your disobedience to Allah’s command in the grand Quran that is issued in His word the Most High: {..and do not dispute one another, lest you get fail and your power depart}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfãl] 8:46
{وَلَا تَنَازَعُوا فَتَفْشَلُوا وَتَذْهَبَ رِيحُكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال:46].

For that I came to you upon a decree made absolute in the written Book, so I would call you to the dialogue before the appearing and after the ratification I appear to you at the ancient House.

O community scholars of the Muslims, Allah has granted me knowledge of the True explanatory-statement for the Quran, so be not of the naive so you would believe me unless I rule between you in what you differed therein in the sunna, so you would know that it is the Truth from your Lord, then you do not find straitness in yourselves of what I decided between you with justice so you would submit fully.

O community of the disputing scholars of the Muslims about the sunna of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, Allah has commanded and commanded you in the grand Quran that what you differed therein of a thing in the sunna of Mohammad surely our duty to resort for judgement to Allah in this controversial issue. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And in whatever you differ, the judgment thereof is with Allah.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shourã] 42:10
{وَمَا اخْتَلَفْتُمْ فِيهِ مِن شَيْءٍ فَحُكْمُهُ إِلَى اللَّـهِ} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:10].

It is not that the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni he who will rule between you in what you differed therein, in fact Allah is the One Who will rule between you with justice, and the only duty of the Imam Nasser Al-Yemeni is to deduce for you Allah’s just judgement from the grand Quran.

Perhaps one of the Sunni scholars would like to say: “Why you do not deduce it from the sunna?”. Then I reply to him then I say: but I am a follower to Allah’s Book first also the sunna of His messenger, and we begin with the Quran, so if we do not find, then we do not have other than going to the sunna, and it should not be for me to discard the Book of Allah behind my back with excuse that none knows the interpretation of it except Allah, so I would follow the sunna and that is sufficient to me, it is then the Jews would have misguided me a far astray (from the straight path), that’s because Allah did not promise the Muslims to guard the sunna from alteration, yet Allah commanded us that what we differ therein from the sunna surely the judgement for it is with Allah; we find it in the grand Quran, and that issued command is in the word of Allah the Most High: {And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them by night ascribed other than what you say, and Allah writes down what they ascribe by night, so turn away from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.(81) Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:81-82, and this is an explanatory-statement for His word the Most High: {And in whatever you differ, the judgment thereof is with Allah.}Truthful Allah the Great
{وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِندِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِّنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ ۖ وَاللَّـهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ ۖ فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّـهِ ۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّـهِ وَكِيلًا ﴿٨١﴾ أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ ۚ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِندِ غَيْرِ اللَّـهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا ﴿٨٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء]
{وَمَا اخْتَلَفْتُمْ فِيهِ مِن شَيْءٍ فَحُكْمُهُ إِلَى اللَّـهِ} صدق الله العظيم.

O community scholars of the nation, he who do not believe in these decisive evident clear verses from mother of the Book the grand Quran, and he does not come to the dialogue table at the website of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni that’s because he is disbeliever in Allah’s Book and the sunna of His messenger, yet he only wants to follow narration of falsehood which violates Allah’s Book and the sunna of His messenger, and if he does not believe in the Quran then the Awaited Mahdi can never be able to convince him ever, but Saqar will convince him! And what makes you know what Saqar is? It calls who refused and been arrogant, or the tenth planet will convince him on the day of rising the sun from its setting-place! Verily, keep your duty to Allah, surely Allah has taught you that the sunna of Mohammad is not guarded from alteration, then He commanded you to make the Quran the reference to what scholars of the sunna differed therein, then He taught you that the basic rule to uncover the induced narrationes in the sunna of Mohammad that he did not say it -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him- and it is the thing that you have to ponder over the Quran for the comparison, and if this narration that came in the sunna from other than Allah and His messenger; surely you will find much discrepancy between it and the Quran , that’s because Allah taught you that there is a party of Muslims from whom they say obedience to Allah and His messenger so they come to the council of the messengers to listen the lecture of narrations until when they leave for his council -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him- then they write by night other than what he says it -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him. And Allah did not make the argument for you; in fact it is for Allah, for His messenger, and for the Awaited Mahdi, indeed Allah commanded you to ponder over the Quran for the comparison between this narration that came in the sunna and (on the other hand) the narration of Allah that is written and the guarded grand Quran, so if this narration is that came in the sunna from other than Allah surely we will find that there is much discrepancy between it and the Quran, that’s because the Quran is from Allah and the narrations of the explanatory-statement in the sunna is from Allah too, it should not be for both to differ ever, and both are a one single beacon-pillar, won’t you understand?

O community of Muslims, you were waiting from me but now the Awaited Mahdi is he who wait for you with the ratification to appear for you at the ancient House.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

O you the supporter to the Awaited Mahdi (Akram), do you have the ability to announce this news in one of the satellite channels? Verily, if you did and you announced this explanatory-statement in one of the satellite channels so I would know your ability on announcing and I will download for you my address by my voice and my image in a recorded video with sound and image, that is a promise not to be failed with a permission of Allah Lord of the worlds, and I repeat my prayers of forgiveness and my salutation upon all the prophets, messengers and the followers of the Truth till judgement day...

Brother of the Muslims in religion; Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

www.mahdialumma.com/showthread.php?p=4246

اقتباس المشاركة 4246 من موضوع نصر الله من نصرني، فأُشدُّ به أزري وأُشركهُ في أمري فيكون من نوّابي المكرمين ..

- 2 -
الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
08 - ربيع الأول - 1429 هـ
16 - 03 - 2008 مـ
10:00 مساءً
(بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى)
ــــــــــــــــــ

بيان الإمام ناصر محمد اليمانيّ إلى جميع القنوات الفضائيّة ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
مِن الإمام النّاصر للدين الإسلاميّ الحَنيف على منهج خاتم الأنبياء والمُرسَلين محمد رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - الإمام ناصر محمد اليمانيّ إلى جميع علماء الديانات السماويّة مِن الذين فَرَّقوا دين الله شيعًا وكُلّ حزبٍ بِما لديهم فرحون، والسلام على من اتَّبع الهادي إلى الصراط المستقيم، ثُمّ أمّا بعد..

يا معشر عُلماء الأُمّة، لو لَم تزالوا على الهدى لَما جاء قَدَر عصري وظهوري، وجئتكم على قَدَرٍ في الكتاب المسطور، وقد جعل الله في اسمي خبري وعنوان أمري النّاصر لِما جاء به محمدٌ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - مُتَّبِعًا ولستُ مُبتَدِعًا فمَن أطاعني فقد أطاع الله ورسوله ومَن عصاني فقد عصى الله ورسوله، وذلك لأني أدعو النّاس على بصيرةٍ من رَبّي (القرآن العظيم)؛ بصيرة محمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم. ولربما يودُّ أحد علماء المسلمين أن يقاطعني فيقول: "وكيف تصفنا بأننا لسنا على الهدى؟". ومن ثُمّ يردُّ عليه الإمام ناصر محمد اليمانيّ وأقول: يا أيها العالِم الذَّكي هل ترى بأنّ مَن عصى أمر الله بأنه على الهدى؟ ولو لم تعصِ الله إلّا في أمرٍ واحد فقد خرجت عن طريق الهدى.

وأنا المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ أُفتي جميع علماء المسلمين بأنهم قد خرجوا جميعًا عن الصراط المستقيم نظرًا لعصيانهم لأمر الله الصادر في مادة الدستور القرآنيّ العظيم مِن المادة رقم واحدٍ وثلاثون واثنين وثلاثون في سورة الروم في قول الله تعالى: {وَلَا تَكُونُوا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ ﴿٣١﴾ مِنَ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا ۖ كُلُّ حِزْبٍ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ فَرِحُونَ ﴿٣٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الروم].

وأنا المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ أُعلن الكفرَ بالتعدديّة الحزبيّة في الدّين الإسلاميّ الحنيف، وأنا من شيعة محمدٍ رسول الله والمسيحِ عيسى ابن مريم ونوحٍ وإبراهيمَ حَنيفًا مُسلِمًا وما أنا مِن المشركين مِن الذين فرّقوا دينهم شيعًا وكلُّ حزبٍ بما لديهم فرحون، وأدعو إلى مِلَّةٍ واحدةٍ؛ مِلَّة محمدٍ رسول الله والمسيحِ عيسى ابن مريم ونوحٍ وإبراهيمَ وجميعِ المُرسَلين من ربهم. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {شَرَعَ لَكُم مِّنَ الدِّينِ مَا وَصَّىٰ بِهِ نُوحًا وَالَّذِي أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْكَ وَمَا وَصَّيْنَا بِهِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَمُوسَىٰ وَعِيسَىٰ ۖ أَنْ أَقِيمُوا الدِّينَ وَلَا تَتَفَرَّقُوا فِيهِ} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:13].

ولكنكم يا معشر علماء الأُمّة اختلفتم ومِن ثُمّ تفرّقتم ومن ثُمّ فشلتم ومن ثُمّ ذهبت ريحكم كما هو حالكم الآن نظرًا لعصيان أمر الله في القرآن العظيم الصادر في قوله تعالى: {وَلَا تَنَازَعُوا فَتَفْشَلُوا وَتَذْهَبَ رِيحُكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال:46].

ولذلك جئتُكم على قَدَرٍ مَقدورٍ في الكتاب المسطور فأدعوكم للحوار مِن قبل الظهور ومن بعد التَّصديق أظهر لكم عند البيت العتيق.

ويا معشر علماء المسلمين لقد آتاني الله عِلمَ البيان الحقّ للقرآن فلا تكونوا ساذجين فتُصَدِّقوني ما لَم أحكُم بينكم فيما كنتم فيه تختلفون في السُّنة فتعلمون أنه الحقّ من ربّكم ومن ثُمّ لا تجدون في أنفسكم حرجًا مِمّا قضيتُ بينكم بالحقّ فتُسَلِّموا تسليمًا.

ويا معشر علماء المسلمين المُختلفين في سُنَّة محمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم، لقد أمرني الله وأمركم في القرآن العظيم بأن ما اختلفتم فيه من شيءٍ في السُّنة المحمديّة فإنّ علينا أن نحتكم إلى الله في هذه المسألة الخلافيّة. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَمَا اخْتَلَفْتُمْ فِيهِ مِن شَيْءٍ فَحُكْمُهُ إِلَى اللَّـهِ} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:10].

وليس الإمام ناصر اليمانيّ هو مَن سوف يحكم بينكم فيما كنتم فيه تختلفون؛ بل الله من سوف يحكم بينكم بالحقّ، وما على الإمام ناصر اليمانيّ إلّا أن يستنبط لكم حُكم الله الحقّ من القرآن العظيم.

ولربما يودُّ أحد علماء السُّنة أن يقول: "ولماذا لا تستنبطه مِن السُّنة؟". ومن ثُمّ أردُّ عليه فأقول: ولكني مُتَّبِعٌ لكتاب الله أولًا وسنّة رسوله، وبالقرآن نبدأ فإذا لم نجد فليس لنا غير الذهاب إلى السُّنة، ولا ينبغي لي أن أنبذ كتاب الله وراء ظهري بحُجّة أنّه لا يعلم تأويله إلّا الله فأتّبع السنّة وحسبي ذلك، إذًا لأضلَّني اليهود ضلالًا بعيدًا، وذلك لأن الله لم يَعِدْ المسلمين بحفظ السُّنة من التحريف، وأمرنا الله بأنّ ما اختلفنا فيه من السُّنة فإنّ حُكمه إلى الله نجده في القرآن العظيم، وذلك الأمر الصادر في قول الله تعالى: {وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِندِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِّنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ ۖ وَاللَّـهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ ۖ فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّـهِ ۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّـهِ وَكِيلًا ﴿٨١﴾ أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ ۚ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِندِ غَيْرِ اللَّـهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا ﴿٨٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء]، وهذا بيان لقوله تعالى: {وَمَا اخْتَلَفْتُمْ فِيهِ مِن شَيْءٍ فَحُكْمُهُ إِلَى اللَّـهِ} صدق الله العظيم.

ويا معشر علماء الأُمّة مَن كان لا يؤمن بهذه الآيات المُحكَمات الواضحات البيّنات مِن أُمّ الكتاب القرآن العظيم فلا يأتِ إلى طاولة الحوار بموقع الإمام ناصر محمد اليمانيّ وذلك لأنه كافرٌ بكتاب الله وسنّة رسوله فلا يريد أن يتّبع إلّا أحاديثَ الباطلِ التي تخالف كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله، وإذا لم يُصَدِّق بالقرآن فلَن يستطيع المهديّ المنتظَر أن يقنعه أبدًا، ولكن سوف تُقنِعه سَقَر! وما أدراك ما سَقَر؟ تدعو مَن أبى واستكبر، أو يقنعه الكوكب العاشر يوم طلوع الشمس من مغرِبها!

فاتّقوا الله، فقد عَلَّمكم الله بأن السُّنة المحمديّة ليست محفوظةً مِن التحريف، ومن ثُمّ وعدكم بحفظ القرآن العظيم مِن التحريف، ومن ثُمّ أمركم أن تجعلوا القرآن هو المرجع لِما اختلف فيه علماء السُنّة، ومن ثُمّ علّمكم القاعدة الأساسيّة لكشف الأحاديث المدسوسة في السُّنة المحمديّة والتي لم يَقلها عليه الصلاة والسلام وهي أنّ عليكم أن تتدبّروا القرآن للمقارنة وإذا كان هذا الحديث الوارد في السُّنة من عند غير الله ورسوله فإنّكم سوف تجدون بأنّ بينه وبين القرآن اختلافًا كثيرًا، وذلك لأنّ الله علّمكم بأنّ هناك طائفةً من المسلمين مِن الذين يقولون طاعةً لله ورسوله فيحضرون مجلس الرسول لاستماع محاضرة الأحاديث حتى إذا خرجوا من مجلسه عليه الصّلاة والسّلام ومن ثُمّ يُبيِّتون أحاديثَ غير التي يقولها عليه الصّلاة والسّلام.

ولم يجعل الله لكم الحُجّة بل لله ولرسوله وللمهديّ المنتظَر فأمركم الله أن تتدبّروا القرآن للمُقارنة بين هذا الحديث الوارد في السُّنة وبين حديث الله المكتوب والمحفوظ (القرآن العظيم)، فإذا كان هذا الحديث الوارد في السُنّة من عند غير الله فسوف نجد بأن بينه وبين القرآن اختلافًا كثيرًا وذلك لأنّ القرآن من عند الله وأحاديث البيان في السُنّة من عند الله فلا ينبغي لهما أن يختلفا أبدًا وهما من مشكاةٍ واحدة، أفلا تعقلون؟!

ويا معشر المسلمين، لقد كنتم تنتظروني ولكنّ المهديّ المنتظَر الآن هو من ينتظركم بالتصديق ليظهر لكم عند البيت العتيق!

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..

ويا أيها النّاصر للمهديّ المنتظَر (أكرم)، هل لك القدرة على إعلان هذا الخبر في أحد القنوات الفضائيّة؟ فإن فعلت وأعلنت هذا البيان في أحد القنوات الفضائيّة فقد عَلِمتُ قدرتَك على الإعلان فسوف أُنزّل لك خطابي بصوتي وصورتي في شريطٍ مُسجّلٍ بالصوت والصورة وذلك وعدٌ علينا غيرُ مكذوبٍ بإذن الله ربّ العالمين، وأكرر صلاتي وسلامي على جميع الأنبياء والمُرسَلين والتَّابعين للحقّ إلى يوم الدّين..

أخو المسلمين بالدين الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.