Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

27 - Shawwal - 1439 AH
11 - 07 - 2018 AD
01:16 pm
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

..From the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to the entire supporters in various regions in rural areas and the urban

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the entire prophets and messengers from the first of them to the seal of them Mohammad messenger of Allah.. O you who believe, invoke prayers of forgiveness upon him and them and salute a best salutation, we do not make distinction among anyone of His messengers and we are submitting-Muslims for Him, and prayer of forgiveness of my Lord and His peace be upon whoever followed them with goodness till judgement day, after this..

Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you my beloved supporters and all truth seekers at the global dialogue table, so often and how often I warned the astronomers among the Muslims and the disbelievers to acknowledge sign of ratification for the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni before Allah removes their scientific cardabilities of the cosmic physics by the fact that the sun overtook the moon so the crescent was born before the eclipse then the sun met with it while it’s just a (newly) crescent.

Reminder and warning for the astronomers in particular to acknowledge and confess about the sign of overtaking a fulfillment of a condition from the major conditions of the Hour before their scientific credibilities so Allah would disgrace them for the fact most of the astronomers surely know that the sun has truly overtook the moon then it followed the sun at its rise and its set, yet they did not know for certain what the cause of this extraordinary phenomena that violates the law of the astronomical physics, and it is the cause of the month’s crescent to set before sunset, despite of their knowledge that according the precise physio-astronomical calculations that the time of paring has came and the birth of the crescent for the new month despite of that they find it set before the sun according to the date of the honored Mecca center of the earth and universe. anyway , here they are surely know about the solar eclipse that would be seen partially at south of Australia.

What the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni wants to say it to the entire humans in rural and urban (areas) the Muslim of them and the disbeliever: Do you know that the crescent of Dhul Qida for this year 1439 of yours will be born before the pairing so the sun would meet with it on night of Friday while it’s just a crescent in its first phase? In the meaning of that the first fore-beginning for month of Dhul Qida is the night of Friday at sunset of Thursday the night of Friday but none of the humans will never see it due to the fact the crescent Dhul Qida will set down before sunset on Thursday the night of Friday while it is in the state of overtaking; in a sense that it will set while the sun to the east of it yet the moon follows the sun while to the west direction of it then it followed the sun, as the astronomers know this as like Abdullah Bin Salman Al-Manee and this extraordinary phenomena to the law of physio-astronomy troubled him, and he was about to announce his acknowledgement with the Truth in the year 1427 AH after the Imam Mahdi announced sign of the sun overtaking the moon as a fulfillment of a condition from the major conditions of the Hour, and it occurs because that swelling of crescent after sunset on its first day (of sighting) by the calculation of the legitimate fore-beginning, so each of whom the sun sat for him would see it swollen as this got repeated in many of the month as it is happening for the humans as a reminder! And the only thing that the common Muslims said: “We fasted late”, and the matter astonishes them more than the major signs for the sun and the moon! And it did not cause awareness to them.

And drew close the chastisement of Allah the One, the Supreme, Who have an absolute authority over the entire regions of the heavens and earth and whatever in between them, also the sun and moon, and Al-Rajifa on dawn of some day, and planet Saqar (Nibiru), and Spark as palace, and the deniers to Allah’s signs would never find a loyal-aider nor helper besides their Lord.

Verily by Allah, then by Allah, you will indeed see from signs of Allah’s powers what you did not count on, and you have no absolute authority. Glory be to my Lord the Exalted Most High beyond measures!

O community parties of Muslims, the chastisement has approached while you did not respond for the call to resort for judgment to Allah’s Book the grand Quran and the True prophetic sunna that is not contrary to the decisive grand Quran.

Perhaps one of the Truth seekers would like to say: “O Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, by Allah then by Allah, I was about to pledge allegiance and ratifying by following to what got clear to me from the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran by the pen of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to the fact you manifest the Quran by the Quran and explain it fully in details, but I delayed my allegiance because of an announcement of killing the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh to the fact you made him from signs of ratification although lack of mention of Ali Abdullah Saleh in the grand Quran”. Then Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni upholds the argument against who are not certain and I say to them: in regards to the vision, surly it is my concern and its fulfillment is as what Allah pleases when Allah please, and I know that I did not lie against Allah, as that Ali Abdullah Saleh the hidden Affash like the bat, he surely know that I did not lie against Allah and he is truly alive being sustained in the world..
I say to him: O you the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh, what is the cause of sensitivities (rash) that Allah showed me on your face before few days especially on your cheeks and your forehead, did you complete your treatment while you are hiding? O man, keep your duty to Allah my Lord and your Lord and be of the grateful ones, Allah has made you from signs of ratification for the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

Perhaps the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh would like to say: “O Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, by Allah I did not ponder over your explanatory-statements as ought to be except on the worldwide internet after my disappearance. Yes, my conscience is indeed hurting me when I see who do not know and they deny your fatwa that Ali Abdullah Saleh is not murdered, indeed Ali Abdullah Saleh knows that your fatwa is true and your certainty in your vision from your Lord is true but I am afraid for myself and few who are with me as well afraid”.

Then Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni upholds the argument with Truth against Ali Abdullah Saleh and I say: O man, keep your duty to Allah and do not fear except from your Lord, and be with the Truth so He would be with you. And preceded that I warned you that you will reach to this position that you are in, but because of your ignoring to the advices of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni consequently the parties’ forces joined against you, and doors of solutions shut in front of you and means of way out is cut off for you, yet the door of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is still open for you by Allah’s command.

Perhaps Sayyed Abdul Malik Al-Houthi would like to say: “O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, strange is your affair! How can you address a man that our soldiers found him killed in his home?”.
Then I say: O Sayyed Abdul Malik Al-Houthi, what is you position if Ali Abdullah Saleh spoke to the worlds on the worldwide internet then he tells them that he is alive being sustained? Surely you will totally lose your credibility, and my advice to you that you should make sure of the corpse which you have verily you will find that it is truly not Ali Abdullah Saleh, and that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is truly truthful, and Allah’s curse on Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni if he is a liar, so keep your duty to Allah; and who is more unjust than he who concealed a testimony he has from Allah.
My advice to you with Truth to acknowledge and confess that Ali Abdullah Saleh tricked you initially so he dressed a murdered man a mask of image of Ali Abdullah Saleh, so you thought initially that he is him and you announced his death to the worlds, there is no blame against you if you did know Ramz Ali Abdullah Saleh, did the Egyptian comedy actors and others were able to recognise (Ramz Jala) although he is from colleagues of many of them? Despite that they did not expect a weight of an atom that the man who is talking to them is their colleague the Egyptian Ramz Jala, and for that we do not say that you are liars by your announcement of killing him initially because of the mask; in fact the grievous sin is after it cleared to you that it’s not him; then you concealed the True testimony.

O man, the Yemeni people are on the brink of a pit, and the Arab monetary coalition destroyed the infrastructure for Yemen an utter destruction whether the military or the civil government surely nothing remained because of you short outlook.

O man, if when you heard the Iranian foreign ambassador says: “Sanaa fell the forth Arab capital under the Persian rule”. Then your reply should be with one tongue to that Iranian man: “You lied, and Yemen is a cemetery to who invade it, surely we are not belong to Persian who are eager in Persian expansion under the so called the Shiite expansion”; it is then why you made the argument for the Arab monetary coalition on destroying the infrastructure of Yemen, but it is for the shortness in pointview and politics.
Yet the Iran tricked you also chennal Al-Mayadeen that fueled the war against Yemen by the policy of the war media to accomplish convincing the Gulf States that it is a must of eliminating the Shiites in Yemen, despite that whom they call themselves Ansarullah are mix of various sects; in a sense that it is as any political party, and it is not permissible to eliminate the disbeliever with the excuse of his disbelief, let alone the Muslims! Surely there is no good in you nor Al-Islahi party who sold their religion for their world and sold their country.

Indeed by Allah Who there is no God other than Him — O community of who they call themselves by Al-Shariyah — if you said: “O Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, you have get away with the civil aviation from the first night, verily up to here is enough; in fact we are sufficient by your financial support of the war; land and sea, and Yemeni against Yemeni, as for destroying Yemen surely we would never accept this, do you accept accomplishing for us the destruction of what got built through thirty three years, and you hope Yemen to go back to zero square?”. If you have said this it is then you would be great in the eye of the Arab monetary coalition and even if you were upon misguiding Al-Islahis and Al-Houthis — O you who refused the call of resorting for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran and the method of Allah the only way to save you and save all the Muslims, and I challenge you to find other than this, yet Allah is still making you taste the prowess of each other and that is from Allah’s chastisement.

O community of the Arab monetary coalition we command you by stopping the war against Yemen, and preceded that we named your storm by the destruction storm and not storm of liberation, and here it is the government agencies are ruins where the wind scatter it whether the military or the civile, surel an evil liberation is your liberation, and as the brother Mohammed Bin Salman said: “Time is for our interest”; which means lengthening the years of war. I swear by Allah the Great that I know what you mean it exactly without injustice, meaning that the time is for your interest by lengthening years of war until accomplishing destruction of all the infrastructure for the population of Yemen’s cities, and the proof on this opening (Qaniah) a battlefront, oh for the wonder — O community of Islahies! Do you want to liberate Sanaa from the remote south east while it is in the North west? Do you want to destroy the entire villages and cities on the line of (Al-Baida) until your reach (Naqeel Yeslah) south of Sanaa? Verily policy of whom you follow to destroy the infrastructure of Yemen for cities of the population?

As for Murad tribe, I say to them: Allah is sought for help, it is not of your traits to invalidate the covenants, indeed that the covenant of (peace) treaty with Allah is a strong pledge, didn’t you agree with Al-Houthis after Allah made you victorious against them before the interference of the Arab monetary coalition and signing the agreement was done for line (Qania, Albyda, Radaa, Sanaa) that is is a secure line for all people, then why you invalidate Allah’s covenant and the peace pledge of Al-Shaikh Ahmad Al-Ajami Talib Al-Talbi may rest in peace?

Perhaps some of the agitators would like to say: “You only want to impress Al-Houthis by this criticism of yours for opening battlefront of Qania”. Then the Imam Mahdi replies and I say: Indeed by Lord of Kaaba you lied, do you see me have a thing of courtesy for Al-Houthis? And they know that the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni does not fear in Allah’s cause a blame of a blamer and I live in Sanaa among them, but I say to them and to you the True word and I criticise with Truth yet I do not fear in Allah’s cause a blame of a blamer, and in spite the intense tone of my criticism to them with Truth we find their chests wide open for the criticism.

As for those who lie against us from community of Al-Salafis that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni claims prophet-hood, so I say: Bring your proof if you are truthful; even with a single word in one statement that I said I am a prophet or a messenger throughout the fourteen years. Or do you mean Mohammed Nasser Al-Yemeni (madman of Sarwah)? Surely that is from scheme of satan against the True Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and satan’s plot against the Truth is so the matter be confusing to the people in regard for the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and regards to the possessed madman Mohammed Nasser Al-Yemeni who says that Al-Kaaba in the heaven and not in the sacred Masjed! Indeed, Allah is sought for help, surely he is from the liar deceptive ones whom satans touch them with possessions. Can’t you make distinction between logic of the mind with authority of knowledge from the decisive grand Quran (on the other hand) logic of the madman that is possessed by the accursed-outcast satan? Verily, keep your duty to Allah because of lying while you know, and keep your duty to Allah because of altering my name while you know that my name is (Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni) as for the madman of Sarwah (his name is) (Mohammed Nasser Al-Yemeni), so many are upon his ilk from the deceptive ones among the worlds.

Verily, listen and obey, indeed, by Allah if Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni takes advantage of the circumstances like you for a jump on the authority of power in an evening or its morning because of the tragic situation of the Yemeni people who pleads from hunger, while you are a people who have no mercy, so they hand over their salaries to survive, so from where do you want them to eat?

O Obaid Rabuh owner of false Shariah who announced moving the Central Bank to Aden lying so you facilitate the opportunity for Ansarullah Al-Houthis to cut the salaries of the Yemeni people, so on whom do you laugh? Surely we know that the Bank is not a wall; in fact the major mechanics of the computer inside the home wall of the bank that is filled with hundreds of Millions for accounts of the banks and the exchange companies.

As for Islahies, surely they inhale the crudeoil of Yemen over what the Arab monetary coalition give them, and frustration went overboard from all, indeed by Allah were it not that I am commanded to not fight anyone over the authority I would have fought the unjust ones for the extreme of what I see of injustice in Marib and Sanaa. And the oppressors from the parties in all provinces of the republic I surely do not ask forgiveness for anyone of you — O community of parties the criminal ones, so keep your duty to Allah and let not pride to carry you of to sin, and follow the caller to the straight path, and keep your duty to Allah for you may succeed, and Allah’s chastisement became closer than before, and each day it is closer and closer, so where will you flee from Allah’s chastisement if you are truthful?

:I seal this explanatory-statement of mine with the earnest prayer, and I say
O our Allah, if You know that You did not select me the awaited Mahdi Nasser (supporter of) Mohammad, as Allah’s khalifa in earth it is then Allah's curse be upon the liars, and he who lies against Allah is indeed undone, or Allah’s curse be upon whom the True caller cleared to him yet he did not follow the True caller from his Lord, or he strives to oppose for not ratify Allah’s signs, and judgement is for Allah and He is the Swiftest in reckoning.

O community of our supporters in Yemen, so be prepared with your arms as we commanded you from before that you be ready to whom he wants to nag on ruining his nest surely we are fit for it, and I swear by Allah the Great to indeed a witness on this oath of mine those who gained knowledge about us among the worlds:
For if any dares on provoking the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and forced me on declaring the general deployment for my supporters I surely would never call him for peace, to the fact the aggressor if you call him for peace it would never increase him but disdain and aversion, for the fact he is the transgressor and not peaceful; in fact he who desire fighting the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni from the entire parties surely we are readily-prepared, and we would never fight except he who wants to fight us until he leans for peace while he is of who are humiliated with disgrace.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Allah’s khalifa and His servant; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?35307

اقتباس المشاركة 290513 من موضوع من المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني إلى كافة الأنصار في مختلف الأقطار في البوادي والحضر ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
27 - شوال - 1439 هـ
11 - 07 - 2018 مـ
01:16 مساءً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـة الأصليّة للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=290507

ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

من المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني إلى كافة الأنصار في مختلف الأقطار في البوادي والحضر ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة الأنبياء والمرسلين من أوّلهم إلى خاتمهم محمد رسول الله، يا أيها الذين آمنوا صلّوا عليه وعليهم وسلّموا تسليماً، لا نفرّق بين أحدٍ من رسله ونحن له مسلمون، وصلاة ربّي وسلامه على من تبعهم بإحسانٍ إلى يوم الدين، أمّا بعد ..

سلام الله عليكم ورحمته وبركاته أحبتي الأنصار وجميع الباحثين عن الحقّ في طاولة الحوار العالميّة، فلكم ولكم حذّرت علماء الفلك في المسلمين والكفار بالاعتراف بآية التصديق للمهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني من قبل أن يُذهب الله مصداقيتهم العلميّة الفيزيائيّة الكونيّة بأنّ الشمس أدركت القمر فولد الهلال من قبل الكسوف فاجتمعت به وقد هو هلالاً.

وتذكيرٌ وتحذيرٌ لعلماء الفلك خاصةً أن يقرّوا ويعترفوا بآية الإدراك تصديقَ شرطٍ من أشراط الساعة الكبر من قبل أن تَذهبَ مصداقيتهم العلميّة فيخزيهم الله كون أكثر علماء الفلك ليعلمون أنّ الشمس حقاً أدركت القمر فتلاها في شروقه وغروبه، ولم يعلموا علم اليقين ما سبب هذه الظاهرة الخارقة التي تخالف الناموس الفيزيائيّ الفلكيّ وهو سبب غروب هلال الشهر قبل غروب الشمس، برغم علمهم بأنه بحسب الحسابات الفلكيّة الفيزيائيّة الدقيقة أنه قد جاء ميعاد الاقتران وولادة الهلال للشهر الجديد ورغم ذلك يجدونه يغرب قبل الشمس بحسب تاريخ مركز الأرض والكون مكة المكرمة، وعلى كلّ حالٍ، ها هم يعلمون بكسوفٍ شمسيّ يُشاهد جزئياً جنوب أُستراليا.

وما يريد قوله المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني لكافة البشر في البوادي والحضر مسلمهم والكافر: فهل تعلمون أنّ هلال ذي القعدة لعامكم هذا 1439 سوف يولد من قبل الاقتران فتجتمع به الشمس ليلة الجمعة وقد هو هلال المنزلة الأولى؟ بمعنى أنّ الغرّة الأولى لشهر ذي القعدة هي ليلة الجمعة عند غروب شمس يوم الخميس ليلة الجمعة ولكن لن يشاهده أحدٌ في البشر كون هلال ذي القعدة سوف يغرب عند غروب شمس الخميس ليلة الجمعة وهو في حالة إدراكٍ؛ بمعنى أنه سوف يغرب والشمس إلى الشرق منه والقمر يتلوها وهو إلى جهة غربي الشمس فتلاها، كما يعلم بذلك علماء الفلك كأمثال عبد الله بن سليمان المنيع فأشكلت عليه هذه الظاهرة الخارقة لقانون الفلك الفيزيائيّ وكاد أن يعلن اعترافه بالحقّ في عام 1427 من بعد إعلان الإمام المهديّ لآية إدراك الشمس للقمر تصديقَ شرطٍ من أشراط الساعة الكبرى، فيحدث بسبب ذلك انتفاخ الأهلّة بعد غروب شمس يومه الأول بحساب الغرّة الشرعيّة، فيراه كلُّ من غربت لديه الشمس منتفخاً كما تكرر ذلك في كثيرٍ من الشهور ولم يحدث للبشر ذكرى! وما كان قول عامة المسلمين إلا أن يقولوا: "صمنا متأخرين"، ويدهشهم الأمر أكبر من الآيات الكبرى للشمس والقمر! ولم يحدث لهم ذكرى.

واقترب عذابُ الله الواحد القهار المسيطر على كافة أقطار السماوات والأرض وما بينهن والشمس والقمر، والراجفة فجر يومٍ ما، وكوكب سقر، وشررٌ كالقصر، ولن يجد المنكرون لآيات الله وليّاً ولا نصيراً من دون ربهم.

فوالله ثمّ والله لترون من آيات قدرات الله ما لم تكونوا تحتسبون، ولستم المسيطرين، سبحان ربي وتعالى علواً كبيراً!

واقترب العذاب يا معشر أحزاب المسلمين وأنتم لم تستجيبوا لدعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم والسُّنة النبويّة الحقّ التي لا تخالف لمحكم القرآن العظيم.

ولربّما يودّ أحد الباحثين أن يقول: "يا إمام ناصر محمد اليماني، والله ثم والله إني كنت على وشك البيعة والتصديق بالاتّباع لِما تبيّن لي من البيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم بقلم الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني كونك تبيّن القرآن بالقرآن وتفصّل القرآن بالقرآن تفصيلاً، ولكني أخّرت بيعتي بسبب إعلان مقتل الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح كونك جعلته من آيات التصديق برغم عدم ذكر علي عبد الله صالح في القرآن العظيم". فمن ثم يقيم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني الحجّة على الذين لا يوقنون وأقول: بالنسبة للرؤيا فهي تخصّني وتصديقها كما يشاء الله حين يشاء الله، وأعلم أني لم أكذّب على الله، وكذلك علي عبد الله صالح عفاش المتخبئ كالخفّاش ليعلم أني لم أُكذب على الله وأنه حقاً حيٌّ يرزق في الدنيا.
وأقول له: يا أيها الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح، ما سبب الحساسية التي أراني الله على وجهك قبل بضعة أيامٍ وخصوصاً في أوجانك وجبهتك، فهل اكتمل عليك العلاج وأنت متخبئ؟ ويا رجل اتّقِ الله ربي وربك وكن من الشاكرين، فقد جعلك الله من آيات التصديق للإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

وربّما يودّ أن يقول الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح: "يا إمام ناصر محمد اليماني، والله أني لم أتدبّر بياناتك حقّ تدبرها إلا في الإنترنت العالميّة من بعد اختفائي، ونعم إنّ ضميري ليؤلمني حين أرى الذين لا يعلمون يكذّبون بفتواك أنّ علي عبد الله صالح لم يُقتل، ألا وإنّ علي عبد الله صالح ليعلم أن فتواك حقٌّ ويقينك برؤياك من ربّك حقٌّ ولكني خائف على نفسي وقليلٌ معي كذلك خائفون".

فمن ثم يُقيم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني الحجّة بالحقّ على الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح وأقول: اتّقِ الله يا رجل، ولا تخشَ إلا من ربك، وكن مع الحقّ فيكون معك. وسبق أن حذرتك بأنك سوف تصل إلى هذا الوضع الذي أنت فيه، ولكن بسبب تطنيشك لنصائح الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني تكالبت عليك الأحزابُ وانسدّت أمامك أبواب الحلول وتقطعت بك الأسباب، ولا يزال باب الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني مفتوحاً لك بأمر الله.

وربّما يودّ السيد عبد الملك الحوثي أن يقول: "عجبٌ أمرك يا ناصر محمد اليماني! فكيف تخاطب رجلاً وجده جنودنا مقتولاً في داره؟".
فمن ثم أقول: يا أيها السيد عبد الملك الحوثي، ما هو موقفك لو نطق علي عبد الله صالح للعالمين في الإنترنت العالميّة فأخبرهم أنه حيٌّ يُرزق؟ فسوف تفقد مصداقيتك كليّاً، ونصيحتي لك تأكد من الجثة التي لديك وسوف تجد أنه حقاً ليس علي عبد الله صالح وأن ناصر محمد اليماني حقاً لمن الصادقين، ولعنة الله على ناصر محمد اليماني إن كان من الكاذبين، فاتق الله؛ ومن أظلم ممن كتم شهادةً عنده من الله.
ونصيحتي لك بالحقّ أن تقرّ وتعترف أنّ علي عبد الله صالح خدعكم بادئ الأمر فألبس رجلاً مقتولاً قناع صورة علي عبد الله صالح فظننتموه هو بادئ الأمر وأعلنتم مقتله للعالمين، ولا لوم عليكم إن كنتم لم تعرفوا رامز علي عبد الله صالح فهل استطاع الممثلون الكوميديّون المصريّون وغيرهم معرفة (رامز جلال) رغم أنه من زملاء كثيرٍ منهم؟ فرغم ذلك لم يتوقعوا مثقال ذرةٍ أنّ الرجل الذي يكلّمهم زميلهم رامز جلال المصري، ولذلك لا نقول إنكم كاذبون في إعلانكم قتله بادئ الأمر بسبب القناع؛ بل الإثم الكبير عليكم هو من بعد ما تبيّن لكم أنه ليس هو؛ فكتمتم شهادة الحقّ.

ويا رجل، إن الشعب اليماني على شفا الهاوية، وتحالف النقد العربي دمّر البنية التحتية لليمن تدميراً سواء العسكريّة أو الحكوميّة المدنيّة فلم يبقِ شيئاً بسبب نظرتكم القصيرة.

ويا رجل، لو أنكم حين سمعتم وزير الخارجية الإيراني يقول: "سقطت صنعاء العاصمة العربيّة الرابعة تحت الحكم الفارسي" ثم يكون ردّكم بلسانٍ واحدٍ لذلك الرجل الإيراني: "كذبت، واليمن مقبرة من غزاها، فلسنا تبع الفرس الطامعين في التمدد الفارسي تحت مسمّى التمدد الشيعي"؛ إذاً لما جعلتم لتحالف النقد العربي الحجّة على تدمير بنية اليمن التحتية، ولكنه القصور في النظرة وفي السياسة.
وخدعتكم إيران وقناة الميادين التي أججت الحرب على اليمن بسياسة الإعلام الحربيّ حتى يتمّ إقناع دول الخليج أنه لا بدّ من القضاء على الشيعة في اليمن، برغم أن من يسمّون أنفسهم بأنصار الله خليطٌ من مختلف المذاهب؛ بمعنى أنه كأيّ حزبٍ سياسيٍّ، ولا يجوز القضاء على الكافر بحجّة كفره، فما بالكم بالمسلمين؟ فلا خير فيكم ولا في الإصلاحيين الذين باعوا دينهم بدنياهم وباعوا وطنهم.

ألا والله الذي لا إله غيره لو أنكم يا معشر من يسمّون أنفسهم بالشرعيّة قلتم: "يا أيتها المملكة العربيّة السعوديّة، قد أذهبتم الطيران اليماني من أوّل ليلة فإلى هنا ويكفي؛ بل نكتفي بدعمكم الحربي البري ماديّاً، ويماني في يماني، وأما تدمير اليمن فلن نرضى بذلك، فهل ترضون لنا أن يتمّ تدمير ما تعمّر خلال ثلاثة وثلاثين عاماً وتُرجعون اليمن إلى مربع الصّفر؟". فلو قلتم ذلك إذاً لكبرتم في نظر تحالف النقد العربيّ وحتى ولو كنتم على ضلالِ الإصلاحيون والحوثيون يا من أبيتم دعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم ومنهج الله السبيل الوحيد لإنقاذكم وإنقاذ جميع المسلمين، وأتحداكم أن تجدوا غير ذلك، ولا يزال الله يذيق بعضكم بأس بعضٍ وذلكم من عذاب الله.

ويا معشر تحالف النقد العربي نأمركم بوقف الحرب على اليمن، وسبق أن سمّينا عاصفتكم بعاصفة التدمير وليست عاصفة التحرير، وها هي الدوائر الحكوميّة خرابٌ تذروها الرياح سواء العسكريّة والمدنيّة فبئس التحرير تحريركم، وكما قال الأخ محمد بن سلمان: "الوقت لصالحنا"؛ أي تطويل سنين الحرب. وأقسم بالله العظيم أني أعلم ما تقصده بالضبط من غير ظلمٍ، أي أن الوقت لصالحكم في تطويل سنين الحرب حتى يتمّ تدمير جميع البنية السكانيّة للمدن اليمانيّة، والبرهان على ذلك فتح جبهة (قانية)، فيا للعجب يا معشر الإصلاحيين! فهل تريدون أن تحرروا صنعاء من أقصى الجنوب الشرقيّ وهي في الشمال الغربيّ؟ فهل تريدون تدمير كافة القرى والمدن على خط (البيضاء) حتى تصلوا (نقيل يسلح) جنوب صنعاء؟ فسياسة من تتبعون لتدمير بنية اليمن للمدن السكانيّة؟

وأما قبيلة مراد فأقول لهم: الله المستعان، فليس من صفاتكم نقض العهود، ألا وإنّ الصلح عهدٌ عند الله وميثاقٌ غليظٌ، ألم تتفقوا مع الحوثيين بعد أن نصركم الله عليهم من قبل تدخل تحالف النقد العربي وتمّ توقيع اتفاقية خط (قانية البيضاء رداع صنعاء) أنه خطٌ آمنٌ لجميع الشعب، فلماذا تنقضون عهد الله وميثاق صلح الشيخ المرحوم أحمد العجي طالب الطالبي؟

وربّما يودّ بعض المرجفون أن يقولوا: "إنما تريد أن تُعجب الحوثيين بانتقادك هذا لفتح جبهة قانية". فمن ثمّ يردّ عليكم الإمام المهديّ وأقول: كذبتم وربّ الكعبة، فهل ترونَني أُداري الحوثيين شيئاً؟ وهم يعلمون أنّ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني لا يخاف في الله لومة لائمٍ وأنا ساكن في صنعاء بينهم، ولكني أقول لهم ولكم كلمة الحقّ وأنتقد بالحقّ ولا أخاف في الله لومة لائمٍ، وبرغم شدّة لهجة انتقادي لهم بالحقّ نجد صدورهم رحبةً للانتقاد.

وأمّا الذين يكذبون علينا من معشر السلفيين بأنّ ناصر محمد اليماني يدّعي النّبوّة فأقول: هاتوا برهانكم إن كنتم صادقين؛ ولو حتى كلمةً في بيانٍ واحدٍ أني قلت أني نبيٌّ أو رسولٌ على مدار أربعة عشر عاماً. أم إنّكم تقصدون محمد ناصر اليماني (مجنون صرواح)؟ فذلك من مكر الشيطان ضدّ المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ ناصر محمد اليماني، ومكر الشيطان المضاد للحقّ هو حتى يلتبس الأمر على الناس في شأن الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وشأن المجنون الممسوس محمد ناصر اليماني الذي يقول أن الكعبة في السماء وليست في المسجد الحرام! والله المستعان، وإنه لمن الكاذبين الدجالين الذين تتخبطهم مسوس الشياطين. أفلا تميّزون بين منطق العقل بسلطان العلم من محكم القرآن العظيم ومنطق المجنون الممسوس بشيطانٍ رجيمٍ؟ فاتقوا الله من الكذب وأنتم تعلمون، واتقوا الله من تحريف اسمي وأنتم تعلمون أنّ اسمي ( ناصر محمد اليماني ) وأما مجنون صرواح ( محمد ناصر اليماني )، فكم على شاكلته من الدجالين في العالمين.

فاسمعوا وأطيعوا، ألا والله لو كان الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني يستغل الظروف أمثالكم لقفزت على السلطة في عشيةٍ أو ضحاها بسبب وضع الشعب اليماني المأساوي الذي يتضرع جوعاً، وأنتم قوم لا ترحمون فسلّموا رواتبهم ليعيشوا، فمن أين تريدونهم أن يأكلوا؟

ويا عبيد ربه صاحب الشرعيّة الكذابة الذي أعلن بنقل البنك المركزي إلى عدن كذباً حتى هيّأتَ الفرصة لأنصار الله الحوثيين لقطع رواتب الشعب اليماني، فعلى من تضحك؟ فلكم نصحناك من قبل فاستكبرت فأوقعك الله فيما حذّرناك من وقوعه، فعلى من تضحك؟ فنحن نعلم أنّ البنك ليس الجدار؛ بل مكائن الحاسوب الكبرى داخل دار جدار البنك الممتلئة بمئات الملايين لحسابات البنوك والشركات المصرفية.

وأما الإصلاحيّون فيلهفون نفط اليمن فوق ما يعطيهم تحالف النقد العربي، وطفح الكيل من الجميع، ألا والله لولا أني مأمورٌ أن لا أقاتل أحداً على السلطة لقاتلت الظالمين لشدّة ما أراه من الظلم في مأرب وصنعاء. والظالمون من الأحزاب في جميع محافظات الجمهورية فلا أصلي على أحدٍ منكم يا معشر الأحزاب المجرمين، فاتقوا الله ولا تأخذكم العزّة بالإثم، واتبعوا الدّاعي إلى الصراط المستقيم، واتقوا الله لعلكم تفلحون، وعذاب الله صار أقرب من قبل، وكلّ يومٍ أقرب وأقرب، فأين تفرون من عذاب الله إن كنتم صادقين؟

وأختم بياني هذا بالمباهلة وأقول :
اللهم إن كنت تعلم أنك إذا لم تصطفِني المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد خليفة الله في الأرض فإن لعنة الله على الكاذبين، وقد خاب من افترى على الله كذباً، أو لعنة الله على من تبيّن له داعي الحقّ ولم يتّبع داعي الحقّ من ربّه، أو يسعى معاجزاً لعدم تصديق آيات الله، والحكم لله وهو أسرع الحاسبين.

ويا معشر أنصارنا في اليمن، فلتكونوا جاهزين بأسلحتكم كما أمرناكم من قبل أن تكونوا جاهزين لمن أراد أن يَزِنّ على خراب عشه فنحن لها، وأقسم بالله العظيم ليكون شاهداً على قسمي هذا المطّلعون على أمرنا في العالمين:

لئن تجرأ على استفزاز الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأجبرني على إعلان النفير العام لأنصاري أني لن أدعوه إلى السِّلم، كون المعتدي لئن تمّت دعوته للسلم فلن يزيده إلا عتواً ونفوراً، كونه معتدي وليس مسالماً؛ بل من أراد قتال الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني من كافة الأحزاب فنحن جاهزون، ولن نقاتل إلا من أراد قتالنا حتى يَجْنَح للسلم وهو من الصاغرين.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
خليفة الله وعبده الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..