الموضوع: Did the messenger Mohammad -peace be upon him- mention the name of the Awaited Mahdi?

النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2
  1. افتراضي Did the messenger Mohammad -peace be upon him- mention the name of the Awaited Mahdi?

- 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

08 - 09 - 1430 AH
    29 – 08 – 2009 AD
    01:00 am
    ـــــــــــــــ

?Did the messenger Mohammad -peace be upon him- mention the name of the Awaited Mahdi

اقتباس المشاركة :
    Allah saluted you, and praise be to Allah Who bestowed on me persones like you and like the Imam. O or Allah enlight the dar era with light of Islam, as you enlightened my way with light of the Truth. O the Most Merciful of all the merciful ones, and thank you very much, Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you.
    انتهى الاقتباس
    In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the prophets and messengers, the illiterate trustworthy prophet and his righteous family, and the Truth followers till judgement day..

Allah’s peace be upon you — O the supporter to the Awaited Mahdi from possessors of understanding-minds whom they pondered over the True explanatory-statement for the Book, so his heart borrowed light from the light of the True explanatory-statement for the Quran Allah’s comprehensive message to mankind and jinn, then he knew the All Merciful, and caused his guidance to the straight path is his use to his mind and reflecting in the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder by the pen of the Awaited Mahdi with the permission of Allah the One, the Supreme, so he recognized the the light that glows from between the lines then he gripped hold on the firmest handle which shall never break, and all matters turn to Allah.

And the Awaited Mahdi’s preceded fatwa to the entire humans the muslim of them and the disbeliever that by no means and never would believe the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni except whom of the humans they have understanding-minds from the people of reflect and ponder, whom they use their minds by which Allah bestowed upon them, those are the best of creatures in the decisive Book, those are possessors of understanding-minds whom they believed in the Book of their Lord with which Allah’s messengers came to them, and through pondering and reflecting in Allah’s Book they reached to the fact by thinking by twos or singly, so abide by Allah’s admonishment in His decisive Book that calls you to reflect and ponder in Allah’s Book the been sent down to you. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: I exhort you only to one thing, that you rise up for Allah’s sake by twos and singly; then ponder! There is no madness in your companion. He is only a warner to you before a severe chastisement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Sabaã´] 34:46
    {قُلْ إِنَّمَا أَعِظُكُمْ بِوَاحِدَةٍ أَنْ تَقُومُوا لِلَّهِ مَثْنَى وَفُرَادَى ثُمَّ تَتفكّروا مَا بِصَاحِبِكُمْ مِنْ جِنَّةٍ إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا نَذِيرٌ لَكُمْ بَيْنَ يَدَيْ عَذَابٍ شَدِيدٍ} صدق الله العظيم [سبأ:46].

That’s because the logic of the madman can not concur with the mind and logic nor sense and logic accept it, because the mind Allah created it being rational, for that I announce the good news to those who use their minds with which Allah bestowed on them by the guidance as Allah gave the food news with the guidance in His decisive Book, and He praised them, yet none else than them would ever be guided. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And those who shun Al-Taghoot worship (of satan, idols) and turn to Allah, for them is good news. So give good news to My servants,(17) Who listen to the Word, then follow the best of it. Such are they whom Allah has guided, and such are possessors of understanding.(18)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:17-18
    {وَالَّذِينَ اجْتَنَبُوا الطَّاغُوتَ أَن يَعْبُدُوهَا وَأَنَابُوا إِلَى اللَّـهِ لَهُمُ الْبُشْرَ‌ىٰ ۚ فَبَشِّرْ‌ عِبَادِ ﴿١٧﴾ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقَوْلَ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ أَحْسَنَهُ ۚ أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَاهُمُ اللَّـهُ ۖ وَأُولَـٰئِكَ هُمْ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ﴿١٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر].

So you would find this fatwa of Allah in His decisive Book that none would get guided to the Truth except the possessors of understanding-minds: Allah the Most High: {Who listen to the Word, then follow the best of it. Such are they whom Allah has guided, and such are possessors of understanding.}Truthful Allah the Great. those are the best of creatures in the decisive Book, as for the most evil creatures, surely they are who do not use their minds, then they became as cattle, do not think. Allah the Most High said: {Surely the most evil creatures, in Allah’s sight, are the deaf, the dumb, who do not understand.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfãl] 8:22
    {الَّذِينَ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقَوْلَ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ أَحْسَنَهُ أُولَئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَاهُمُ اللَّهُ وَأُولَئِكَ هُمْ أُولُو الألباب} صدق الله العظيم.
    {إِنَّ شرّ الدَّوَابِّ عِندَ اللّهِ الصُّمُّ الْبُكْمُ الَّذِينَ لاَ يَعْقِلُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال:22].

And if the possessors of understanding-minds asked them why you do not believe in the True explanatory-statement for the Quran by which Allah bestowed upon the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni who speaks with Truth and guides to a straight path? They would have said: “That’s because his name is not Mohammed Bin Al-Hasan Al-Askari, or his name is not Mohammad Bin Abdullah, or his name is not Ahmad Bin Abdullah”. Then those who ration reply to them and say: “Do you wait for a one Awaited Mahdi so Allah would guide the people altogether or are you waiting for three?”. Then their answer would be: “In fact, we are waiting for one”. The sane ones say: “But you brought to us three persons:
    1- Mohammad Bin Abdullah
    2- Ahmad Bin Abdullah
    3- Mohammed Bin Al-Hasan Al-Askari”

And through this we know that Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- did not give fatwa to the Muslims about the name of the Awaited Mahdi, nor he said to them his name is so son of so, and it cleared to the possessors of understanding-minds that Mohammad messenger of Allah did not mention to the Muslims except the name of description of the Awaited Mahdi yet he did not name him ever, and if he named him to you, you would not made three names for him, then it cleared for us that it is not but three names you named it by your following to conjectures that does not avail a thing against the Truth, and it cleared to us that Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- did not say except a sign that has a far reaching wisdom about the name of the Awaited Mahdi: [His name coincides (compatible with) my name]
    [ يواطئ اسمه اسمي ].

In a sense that it is a must for the name Mohammad coincides (fits) in the name of the Awaited Mahdi in order for the name to carry the announcement and the banner of the matter, because Allah did not send him as a messenger; in fact (Nasser) supporter to Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, so the coinciding came by a decree made absolute in the written Book for the name Mohammad in the name of my father in order for my name to carry announcement about me and the banner of my matter, surely Allah did not send me as prophet nor a messenger; in fact as a supporter to Mohammad, and for that you find me call the Muslims, and the people altogether to that which came with; Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- Allah’s Book and the True prophetic sunna, verily if I change direction from that and I spoke to you in other than what came with it Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- then Nasser Mohammad became not a supporter to Mohammad until his name carries the news of him with Truth. O the new supporter of Al-Mahdi among the best foremost supporters I hope steadfastness from Allah for you, verily all be supporters of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- the seal of prophets and messengers, and the Awaited Mahdi is not but a supporter of Mohammad (Nasser Mohammad) from the believing Muslims who are certain in what came with Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and whoever is not supporter of Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- surely he is not of the Muslims who are supporters to Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family.

Verily, I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, I call the entire Muslims to be supporters of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and to follow whom Allah sent him supporter to Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni. And between you and I is Allah’s Book and sunna of Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and whoever turn away from the call of the Awaited Mahdi, surely he did not turn away from the Awaited Mahdi; in fact he turned away from supporting Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- then he would not find besides Allah neither guardian nor supporter for him, and you would never find in my statement one word only I say therein the Awaited Mahdi said; in fact, Allah glory be to Him said and said Mohammad His servant and His messenger, so why you do not desire supporting Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family?

Perhaps one scholar of the Muslims would like to interrupt me then say: “O Nasser Mohammad, slowly, slowly, surely you would never find one scholar nor a Muslim does not say that he is a supporter to Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family!”. Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad replies to him and I say: But I say Allah said, and His messenger said. Then he interrupts me: “As that we say Allah said ,and His messenger said”. Then Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad replies to him and I say: Allah’s messenger Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [I announce to you the good news about the Mahdi who would be sent over dispute among the people, he would fill the earth fairness and justice as it was filled unfairness and injustice, would be pleased from him who lives in the heaven and who lives on earth, divides the wealth by handfuls.]
    [ أبشرّكم بالمهدي يبعث في أمتي على اختلاف من الناس وزلازل فيملأ الأرض قسطاً وعدلاً كما ملئت جوراً وظلماً يرضى عنه ساكن السماء وساكن الأرض يقسم المال صفاحاً ].

Then the scholar says: “Spoke the Truth Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, as well Allah’s messenger Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said that Al-Mahdi does not say that he is Al-Mahdi because he does not know that he is Al-Mahdi; in fact the scholars say to him that he is the Awaited Mahdi and they introduce him to himself that he is the Awaited Mahdi so they would force him unwilling to (accept) the allegiance”. Then the Awaited Mahdi replies to him and I say: O you the scholar, are you of the best creatures whom they understand or of the most evil of creatures who are deaf, dumb do not understand? How can you believe in the True narration that gives you fatwa that Allah is He who sends the Awaited Mahdi at a time when dispute between scholars of religion, then you believe in what contradicts it by negating sending of the Awaited Mahdi from Allah, and he does not know that he is the sent Awaited Mahdi from Allah; yet the scholars tell him that he is the Awaited Mahdi! So what makes scholars of the nation know that this man is the Awaited Mahdi khalifa of Allah so they would select him from among the humans in the decree of him made absolute in the written Book in era of the major conditions of the Hour unless Allah the One, the Supreme, sends him and teaches him that he is the Awaited Mahdi so He would increase him abundantly in knowledge over the entire scholars of the nation? That’s becauses Allah sends the Awaited Mahdi upon differing between scholars of the nation, and for that He increases abundantly in knowledge of the True explanatory-statement for the Quran so Allah would make him able to deduce the True judgement in what they differed therein, so he would reunite them, then unify rank of the Muslims after they differed about religion and they split their religion into sects, and each party rejoice with what they have, then they fail also their strength departed as it is the case of the Muslims today.

O the new supporter and the entire, best foremost supporters, I ask you to bear witness with Truth that if you did not find Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni he is dominant over the entire scholars of the nation by the knowledge and authority, then I am not the Awaited Mahdi, so if they did and they could never doI surly have judged against myself with the curse of every Muslim till judgement day, and since I knowy the most sure knowledge that I did not forge a lie against Allah that I am the Awaited Mahdi and I am a believer in what my Lord taught me, also (believer) in the fatwa of of my grandfather that I am the Awaited Mahdi, and were it not I am confident that I am the Awaited Mahdi I would not have made my website a n open gate to the entire humans; the Muslim of them and the disbeliever among them then I call them to the dialogue and by resorting for judgement to the decisive Reminder (Quran), and that is not a conceit out of me; in fact an absolute confidence in the Truth, verily how can one fear bridling he who knows that Allah is his Teature? Wow wow… Surly all praise and favor due to Allah, indeed Allah’s favor is great over His servant, and I hope from my Lord to grant me that I be grateful for His favor over me and my over whoever followed me, I ask Allah to make me along with you steadfast on the straight path, and who ever got conceited that he can not and would never deviate from the Truth after he was from the sure ones surely he is mistaken, doesn’t he know that Allah comes between man and His heart; in fact, he should say what Allah commanded him to say: {Our Lord, make not our hearts to deviate after You have guided us and grant us mercy from You; surely You are the most liberal Giver.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:8
    {رَبَّنَا لاَ تُزِغْ قُلُوبَنَا بَعْدَ إِذْ هَدَيْتَنَا وَهَبْ لَنَا مِن لَّدُنْكَ رَحْمَةً إِنَّكَ أَنْتَ ٱلْوَهَّابُ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:8].

Allah’s peace upon the supporter whom Allah delivered him out darkness into light after satans were about to cause him follow his low desires being confused, then Allah delivered him forth from darkness into light by the True explanatory-statement for the Quran. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {A.L.R. A Book which We have revealed to you that you bring forth the people, by their Lord’s permission, from darkness into light, to the way of the Mighty, the Praised One,(1) Of Allah, Whose is whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth. And woe to the disbelievers for the severe chastisement!(2) Those who love this world’s life more than the Hereafter, and turn away from Allah’s path, and would have it crooked. Those are far astray.(3)}Truthful Allah the Great [Ebraheem] 14:1-3
    {الر كِتَابٌ أَنْزَلْنَاهُ إِلَيْكَ لِتُخْرِجَ النَّاسَ مِنَ الظُّلُمَاتِ إِلَى النّور بِإِذْنِ ربّهم إِلَى صِرَاطِ الْعَزِيزِ الْحَمِيدِ ﴿1﴾ اللهِ الَّذِي لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الأَرْضِ وَوَيْلٌ لِّلْكَافِرِينَ مِنْ عَذَابٍ شَدِيدٍ ﴿2﴾ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَحِبُّونَ الْحَيَاةَ الدُّنْيَا عَلَى الآَخِرَةِ وَيَصُدُّونَ عَن سَبِيلِ اللهِ وَيَبْغُونَهَا عِوَجًا أُولَئِكَ فِي ضَلاَلٍ بَعِيدٍ(3)} صدق الله العظيم [إبراهيم].

Allah's peace on the entire best foremost supporters in era of dialogue before appearing, and Allah's peace on the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

.Your brother; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1723

اقتباس المشاركة 5588 من موضوع هل ذكر الرسول محمدٌ عليه السلام اسم المهديّ المنتظَر ؟

- 1 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    08 - 09 - 1430 هـ
    29 - 08 - 2009 مـ
    01:00 صباحاً
    _________

هل ذكر الرسول محمدٌ عليه السلام اسم المهديّ المنتظَر ؟

اقتباس المشاركة :
    حياكم الله، والحمد لله الذي من علي بأشخاص مثلكم ومثل الامام، اللهم أنر عصر الظلام بنور الإسلام كما أنرت دربّي بنور الحقّ يا أرحم الراحمين، وشكرا جزيلا لكم، والسلام عليكم ورحة الله وبركاته.
    انتهى الاقتباس
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصّلاة والسّلام على خاتم الأنبياء والمرسَلين النّبيّ الأميّ الأمين وآله الطيّبين والتّابعين للحقِّ إلى يوم الدين..

وسلامُ الله عليك أيّها النصير للمهديّ المنتظَر من أولي الألباب من الذين تدبّروا البيان الحقّ للكتاب فاقتبس قلبه النّور من نور البيان الحقّ للقرآن رسالة الله الشاملة للإنس والجانّ، وعرف الرحمن، وسبب هُداه إلى الصراط المستقيم هو استخدامه لعقله والتّفكّر في البيان الحقّ للذّكر بقلم المهديّ المنتظَر بإذن الله الواحد القهار، فأدرك النّور الذي يشرق من بين السطور ثم استمسك بالعروة الوثقى لا انفصام لها وإلى الله تُرجع الأمور.

وسبقت فتوى المهديّ المنتظَر لكافة البشرّ المُسلم منهم والكافر أنّه لا ولن يصدق المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني إلا الذين يعقلون من البشر من أهل التّفكّر والتّدبّر، الذين استخدموا عقولهم التي أنعم الله بها عليهم، وأولئك هم خير الدّواب في مُحكم الكتاب، وأولئك هم أولو الألباب الذين صدّقوا بكتب ربّهم التي جاء بها رسُل الله إليهم، ومن خلال التّدبّر والتّفكّر في كتاب الله توصّلوا إلى الحقيقة بالتّفكّر مثنى أو فرادى، فالتزموا بموعظة الله في مُحكم كتابه الذي يدعوهم للتّفكّر والتّدبّر في كتاب الله المُنزّل إليهم تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {قُلْ إِنَّمَا أَعِظُكُم بِوَاحِدَةٍ ۖ أَن تَقُومُوا لِلَّـهِ مَثْنَىٰ وَفُرَادَىٰ ثُمَّ تَتَفَكَّرُوا ۚ مَا بِصَاحِبِكُم مِّن جِنَّةٍ ۚإِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا نَذِيرٌ لَّكُم بَيْنَ يَدَيْ عَذَابٍ شَدِيدٍ ﴿٤٦} صدق الله العظيم [سبأ].

وذلك لأنّ منطق المجنون لا يمكن أن يوافق العقل والمنطق ولا يقبله العقل والمنطق لأنّ العقل خلقه الله منطقيٌ، لذلك أُبشّر الذين يستخدمون عقولهم التي أنعم الله بها عليهم بالهُدى كما بشرّهم الله بالهدى في مُحكم كتابه وأثنى عليهم ولن يهتدي للحقِّ سواهم، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَالَّذِينَ اجْتَنَبُوا الطَّاغُوتَ أَن يَعْبُدُوهَا وَأَنَابُوا إِلَى اللَّـهِ لَهُمُ الْبُشْرَ‌ىٰ ۚ فَبَشِّرْ‌ عِبَادِ ﴿١٧﴾ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقَوْلَ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ أَحْسَنَهُ ۚ أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَاهُمُ اللَّـهُ ۖ وَأُولَـٰئِكَ هُمْ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ﴿١٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر].

وتجدون فتوى الله هذه في محكم كتابه أنّه لا يهتدي إلى الحقّ إلا أولو الألباب:
    {الَّذِينَ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقَوْلَ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ أَحْسَنَهُ أُولَئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَاهُمُ اللَّهُ وَأُولَئِكَ هُمْ أُولُو الألباب} صدق الله العظيم. أولئك هم خير الدّواب في محكم الكتاب، وأما أشرّ الدّواب فهم الذين لا يستخدمون عقولهم فأصبحوا كالأنعام لا يتفكّرون، وقال الله تعالى: {إِنَّ شَرَّ الدَّوَابِّ عِندَ اللَّـهِ الصُّمُّ الْبُكْمُ الَّذِينَ لَا يَعْقِلُونَ ﴿٢٢} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال].

ولو سألهم أولو الألباب لماذا لا تُصدِّقون بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن الذي أنعم الله به على الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني الذي ينطق بالحقِّ ويهدي إلى صراطٍ مستقيم؟ لقالوا: ذلك لأنّ ليس اسمه محمد بن الحسن العسكري! أو ليس اسمه محمد بن عبد الله! أو ليس اسمه أحمد بن عبد الله! ثم يردّ عليهم الذين يعقلون فيقولون: فهل تنتظرون مهديّاً مُنتظَراً واحداً ليهدي الله به الناس أجمعين أم تنتظرون ثلاثة؟ ثم يكون جوابهم: بل ننتظر مَهديّاً مُنتظَراً واحداً. ثم يقول العاقلون ولكنّكم أوردتُم لنا ثلاثة أشخاص:
    1 - محمد بن عبد الله
    2 - أحمد بن عبد الله
    3 - محمد بن الحسن العسكري

ومن خلال ذلك نعلم أنّ محمداً رسول الله - صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - لم يُفتِ المسلمين في اسم المهديّ المنتظَر، ولم يقُل لكم اسمه فلان بن فلان، وتبيّن لأولي الألباب أنّ محمداً رسول الله لم يكن يذكر للمسلمين إلا اسم صفة المهديّ المنتظَر ولم يُسَمِّه أبداً، ولو كان سمّاه لكم لما جعلتم له ثلاثة أسماء، فتبيّن لنا إن هي إلا أسماءٌ سمّيتُموها باتّباعكم للظن الذي لا يُغني من الحقّ شيئاً، وتبيّن لنا أنّ محمداً رسول الله - صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - لم يقُل إلا إشارةً ذات حكمةٍ بالغةٍ عن اسم المهديّ المنتظَر:
    [ يواطئ اسمُه اسمي ].

بمعنى أنَّه لا بدّ للاسم محمد أن يُواطئ في اسم المهديّ المنتظَر لكي يحمل الاسم الخبر وراية الأمر لأنّ الله لم يبتعثه رسولاً؛ بل ناصراً لمحمدٍ رسول الله صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم، فجاء التواطؤ بقدرٍ مقدورٍ في الكتاب المسطور للاسم محمد في اسم أبي لكي يحمل اسمي خبري وراية أمري، فلم يبعثني الله نبيّاً ولا رسولاً بل ناصراً لمحمدٍ، ولذلك تجدونني أدعو المسلمين والناس أجمعين إلى ما جاء به محمدٌ - صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - كتابَ الله والسُّنّة النّبويّة الحقّ، فإن حدْتُ عن ذلك وخاطبتكم في غير ما جاء به محمدٌ رسول الله - صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - فأصبح ناصر محمد ليس ناصرَ محمدٍ حتى يحمل اسمه خبره بالحقّ، وأرجو لك من الله التثبيت يا ناصر المهدي الجديد بين الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، فكونوا جميعاً أنصار محمدٍ رسول الله - صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - خاتم الأنبياء والمرسَلين، وما المهديّ المنتظَر إلا ناصرَ محمدٍ من المسلمين المؤمنين الموقنين بما جاء به محمدٌ رسول الله - صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - ومن لم يكن ناصرَ محمدٍ - صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - فليس من المسلمين الناصرين لمحمدٍ صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم.

وأنا الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني أدعو كافّة المسلمين أن يكونوا أنصارَ محمدٍ رسول الله - صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - فيتّبعون من ابتعثه الله ناصراً لمحمدٍ - صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني، وبيني وبينهم كتاب الله وسُنّة محمدٍ صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم، ومن أعرض عن دعوة المهديّ المنتظَر فإنّه لم يعرض عن المهديّ المنتظَر بل أعرض عن نُصرة محمدٍ رسول الله - صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - ثم لا يجد له من دون الله وليّاً ولا نصيراً، ولن تجدوا في بياني قولاً واحداً فقط أقول فيه قال المهديّ المنتظَر بل قال الله سبحانه وقال محمدٌ عبده ورسوله، فلماذا لا تريدون نصرة محمدٍ رسول الله صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم؟

ولربّما يَودّ أحد علّماء المسلمين أن يقاطعني فيقول: "مهلاً مهلاً يا ناصر محمد، فلن تجد عالِماً واحداً ولا مسلماً لا يقول بأنّه ناصرٌ لمحمد صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم". ثم يردّ عليه الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد وأقول: ولكنّي أقول قال الله وقال رسوله. ثم يقاطعني: "وكذلك نحن نقول قال الله وقال رسوله"، ثم يردّ عليه المهديّ ناصر محمد وأقول: قال محمدٌ رسول الله صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم:
    [ أبشركم بالمهديّ يبعث في أمتي على اختلاف من الناس وزلازل فيملأ الأرض قسطاً وعدلاً كما ملئت جوراً وظلماً يرضى عنه ساكن السماء وساكن الأرض يقسم المال صفاحاً ].

ثم يقول العالم: "صدق محمد رسول الله صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم، وكذلك قال محمد رسول الله صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم: إن المهديّ لا يقول إنه المهديّ لأنه لا يعلم أنه المهديّ؛ بل العلماء يقولون له إنه هو المهديّ المنتظَر فيعرفونه على نفسه بأنّه هو المهديّ المنتظَر فيجبرونه على البيعة كرهاً". ثم يردّ عليه المهديّ المنتظَر وأقول: أيّها العالِم، هل أنت من خير الدّواب الذين يعقلون أم من شرّ الدواب الصُّمّ البكمّ الذين لا يعقلون؟ فكيف تؤمن بالحديث الحقّ الذي يفتيك أنّ الله هو من يبعث المهديّ المنتظَر في زمن الاختلاف بين علماء الدين ومن ثم تؤمن بما يناقضه بنفي بعث المهديّ المنتظَر من الله، فهو لا يعلم أنّه المهديّ المنتظَر المبعوث من الله بل العلماء يخبرونه أنّه هو المهديّ المنتظَر! فما يُدري علماء الأمّة أنّ هذا الرجل المهديّ المنتظَر خليفة الله فيصطفونه من بين البشر في قَدَره المقدور في الكتاب المسطور في عصر أشراط الساعة الكُبر ما لم يبعثه الله الواحد القهّار ويعلّمه أنّه المهديّ المنتظَر ويزيده بسطةً على كافة علماء الأمّة؟ وذلك لأنّ الله يبعث المهديّ المنتظَر على اختلافٍ بين علماء الأمّة، ولذلك يزيده بسطةً في علم البيان الحقّ للقرآن ليجعله الله قادراً على استنباط الحكم الحقّ فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون، فيجمع شملهم، فيوحّد صفّ المسلمين بعد أن اختلفوا في الدّين وفرّقوا دينهم شيعاً وكلّ حزبٍ بما لديهم فرحون، ثم فشلوا وذهبت ريحهم كما هو حال المسلمين اليوم.

ويا أيّها الناصر الجديد وكافة الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، إنّي أُشهدكم بالحقِّ أنّكم إن لم تجدوا ناصر محمد اليماني هو المهيمن على كافة علماء الأمّة بالعلم والسُّلطان فلستُ المهديّ المنتظَر، فإن فعلوا ولن يفعلوا فقد حكمتُ على نفسي بلعنة كلّ مسلمٍ إلى يوم الدين، وبما أنّي أعلَم علْم اليقين أنّي لم أفترِ على الله كذباً بأنّي المهديّ المنتظَر ومؤمن بما علّمني ربّي وبفتوى جدّي أنّي المهديّ المنتظَر، ولو لم أكن واثقاً أنّي المهديّ المنتظَر لما جعلت موقعي بوابةً مفتوحةً لكافة البشر مسلمهم والكافر منهم فأناديهم للحوار وبالاحتكام إلى مُحكم الذكر، وليس ذلك منّي غروراً بل الثقة المطلقة بالحقّ، فكيف يخشى الإلجام من يعلم أنّ معلّمه الله؟ بَخٍ بَخٍ... فلله الحمد والمنّة، إنّ فضل الله كان على عبده عظيماً، وأرجو من ربّي أن يوزعني أن أشكر نعمته عليّ وعلى من اتّبعني، فليُثَبّتني الله وإيّاكم على الصراط المستقيم، ومن اغترّ أنّه لا ولن يزيغ عن الحقّ بعد أن كان من الموقنين فإنّه لمن الخاطئين، أفلا يعلم أنّ الله يحول بين المرء وقلبه؟ بل يقول ما أمره الله أن يقول:
    {رَبَّنَا لَا تُزِغْ قُلُوبَنَا بَعْدَ إِذْ هَدَيْتَنَا وَهَبْ لَنَا مِن لَّدُنكَ رَحْمَةً ۚ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْوَهَّابُ ﴿٨} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

وسلامُ الله على الناصر الذي أخرجه الله من الظّلمات إلى النّور بعد أن كادت أن تستهويه الشياطين حيران فأخرجه الله بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن من الظّلمات إلى النّور، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {الر ۚ كِتَابٌ أَنزَلْنَاهُ إِلَيْكَ لِتُخْرِجَ النَّاسَ مِنَ الظُّلُمَاتِ إِلَى النُّورِ بِإِذْنِ رَبِّهِمْ إِلَىٰ صِرَاطِ الْعَزِيزِ الْحَمِيدِ ﴿١اللَّـهِ الَّذِي لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ ۗ وَوَيْلٌ لِّلْكَافِرِينَ مِنْ عَذَابٍ شَدِيدٍ ﴿٢الَّذِينَ يَسْتَحِبُّونَ الْحَيَاةَ الدُّنْيَا عَلَى الْآخِرَةِ وَيَصُدُّونَ عَن سَبِيلِ اللَّـهِ وَيَبْغُونَهَا عِوَجًا ۚ أُولَـٰئِكَ فِي ضَلَالٍ بَعِيدٍ ﴿٣} صدق الله العظيم [إبراهيم].

وسلامُ الله على كافّة الأنصار السابقين الأخيار في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور، وسلامُ الله على المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني، وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمد للهِ ربِّ العالمين ..

أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

2. افتراضي

- 2 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

09 - 11 - 1430 AH
    28 – 10 – 2009 AD
    01:28 am
    ــــــــــــــ

Allah will make the True Mahdi to appear prevailing in one night while they are humiliated with disgrace as fulfilment to what the news came with in the Book and the True sunna

Allah the Most High said: In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful {Man is created of haste. Soon will I show you My signs, so ask Me not to hasten them.(37) And they say: When will this threat come to pass, if you are truthful?(38) If those who disbelieve but knew the time when they will not be able to ward off the fire from their faces, nor from their backs, and they will not be helped!(39) Nay, it will come to them all of a sudden and confound them, so they will not have the power to avert it, nor will they be respited.(40)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyãa´] 21:37-40
    {خُلِقَ الْإِنسَانُ مِنْ عَجَلٍ ۚ سَأُرِ‌يكُمْ آيَاتِي فَلَا تَسْتَعْجِلُونِ ﴿٣٧﴾ وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَـٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ﴿٣٨﴾ لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُ‌وا حِينَ لَا يَكُفُّونَ عَن وُجُوهِهِمُ النَّارَ‌ وَلَا عَن ظُهُورِ‌هِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يُنصَرُ‌ونَ ﴿٣٩﴾ بَلْ تَأْتِيهِم بَغْتَةً فَتَبْهَتُهُمْ فَلَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ رَ‌دَّهَا وَلَا هُمْ يُنظَرُ‌ونَ ﴿٤٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].

And Allah the Most High said: {And they say: When will this victory come, if you are truthful?(28) Say: On the day of victory the faith of those who (now) disbelieve will not profit them, nor will they be respited.(29) So turn away from them and wait, surely they too are waiting.(30)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Sajdah] 32:28-30
    {وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَى هَذَا الْفَتْحُ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ صَادِقِينَ (28) قُلْ يَوْمَ الْفَتْحِ لَا يَنْفَعُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا إِيمَانُهُمْ وَلَا هُمْ يُنْظَرُونَ (29) فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَانْتَظِرْ إِنَّهُمْ مُنْتَظِرُونَ (30)} صدق الله العظيم [السجدة].

And Allah the Most High said: {And there is not a town but We will destroy it before the day of Resurrection or chastise it with a severe chastisement. That is written in the Book.(58) And nothing hindered Us from sending signs, but the ancients rejected them. And We gave to Thamud the she-camel, a manifest sign, but they did her wrong, and We send not signs but to warn.(59)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esrã`a] 17:58-59
    {وَإِن مِّن قَرْ‌يَةٍ إِلَّا نَحْنُ مُهْلِكُوهَا قَبْلَ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ أَوْ مُعَذِّبُوهَا عَذَابًا شَدِيدًا ۚ كَانَ ذَٰلِكَ فِي الْكِتَابِ مَسْطُورً‌ا ﴿٥٨﴾ وَمَا مَنَعَنَا أَن نُّرْ‌سِلَ بِالْآيَاتِ إِلَّا أَن كَذَّبَ بِهَا الْأَوَّلُونَ ۚ وَآتَيْنَا ثَمُودَ النَّاقَةَ مُبْصِرَ‌ةً فَظَلَمُوا بِهَا ۚ وَمَا نُرْ‌سِلُ بِالْآيَاتِ إِلَّا تَخْوِيفًا ﴿٥٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

How can they say that they are who select the Imam Mahdi so they would force him on pledging the allegiance (to him) while he is humbled? But the True Mahdi from their Lord; if they deny him Allah would make him appear prevailing over them in one night while they are humiliated with disgrace a fulfillment to what came with the news in the Book and the True sunna.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Allah's khalifa and His servatr; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1723

اقتباس المشاركة 6531 من موضوع هل ذكر الرسول محمدٌ عليه السلام اسم المهديّ المنتظَر ؟

- 2 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    09 - 11 - 1430 هـ
    28 - 10 - 2009 مـ
    01:28 صباحاً
    ________

المهديّ الحقّ سيُظهره الله في ليلةٍ واحدةٍ وهم صاغرون تصديقاً لما جاءت به الأنباء في الكتاب والسُّنّة الحقّ ..

قال الله تعالى: بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
    {خُلِقَ الْإِنسَانُ مِنْ عَجَلٍ ۚ سَأُرِ‌يكُمْ آيَاتِي فَلَا تَسْتَعْجِلُونِ ﴿٣٧﴾ وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَـٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ﴿٣٨﴾ لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُ‌وا حِينَ لَا يَكُفُّونَ عَن وُجُوهِهِمُ النَّارَ‌ وَلَا عَن ظُهُورِ‌هِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يُنصَرُ‌ونَ ﴿٣٩﴾ بَلْ تَأْتِيهِم بَغْتَةً فَتَبْهَتُهُمْ فَلَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ رَ‌دَّهَا وَلَا هُمْ يُنظَرُ‌ونَ ﴿٤٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].

وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَـٰذَا الْفَتْحُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ﴿٢٨قُلْ يَوْمَ الْفَتْحِ لَا يَنفَعُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا إِيمَانُهُمْ وَلَا هُمْ يُنظَرُونَ ﴿٢٩فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَانتَظِرْ إِنَّهُم مُّنتَظِرُونَ ﴿٣٠} صدق الله العظيم [السجدة].

وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَإِن مِّن قَرْ‌يَةٍ إِلَّا نَحْنُ مُهْلِكُوهَا قَبْلَ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ أَوْ مُعَذِّبُوهَا عَذَابًا شَدِيدًا ۚ كَانَ ذَٰلِكَ فِي الْكِتَابِ مَسْطُورً‌ا ﴿٥٨﴾ وَمَا مَنَعَنَا أَن نُّرْ‌سِلَ بِالْآيَاتِ إِلَّا أَن كَذَّبَ بِهَا الْأَوَّلُونَ ۚ وَآتَيْنَا ثَمُودَ النَّاقَةَ مُبْصِرَ‌ةً فَظَلَمُوا بِهَا ۚ وَمَا نُرْ‌سِلُ بِالْآيَاتِ إِلَّا تَخْوِيفًا ﴿٥٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

فكيف يقولون أنّهم هم من يصطفون الإمام المهديّ فيُجبرونه على البيعة وهو صاغرٌ؟ ولكنّ المهدي الحقّ من ربّهم ولئن كذّبوا بأمره أظهره الله عليهم في ليلةٍ واحدةٍ وهم صاغرون تصديقاً لما جاءت به الأنباء في الكتاب والسُّنّة الحقّ.

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمد للهِ ربّ العالمين ..
    خليفة الله وعبده الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 21-08-2017, 08:12 AM
  2. Fatwa about the number of wives of Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 02-05-2016, 02:37 AM
  3. مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 19-04-2016, 12:47 AM
  4. مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 26-12-2015, 12:07 AM
  5. مشاركات: 4
    آخر مشاركة: 11-12-2014, 03:08 PM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع