Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

21 - 06 - 1430 AH
15 - 06 - 2009 AD
09:51 pm
ــــــــــــــــــــ

!O Huzaifa; neither from these nor from those

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

O Huzaifa, when a question is directed to the Awaited Imam Mahdi, surely we did not instruct you by replying to it while you are not of the supporters, or say that you waver neither from these nor from those! I only allow my supporters if they know the answer for the questioner in any of the explanatory-statements of the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, so they would bring the answer by copying my statement which contains the answer for the questioner, or leave it until the answer for it comes from the Imam Mahdi with Truth when the opportunity allows us with this, surely the questioner is not one; in fact the questionnaires are many yet satans are more while the who answer is not but one and he is the Awaited Mahdi at the dialogue table, and when the opportunity allows us the answer comes to him at the website about a question that we did answer it previously, (it is) then we reply to him, unless if we did not pay attention for his question then the questioner can remind us with his old question in a private message at the website and to bing its link to us, then we bring the reply when Allah wills.

As for the question of Al-Masri, I think I have answered it from before, as that I say to him: My honorable brother, I Allah has answered you for your question answers in decisive verses for the scholar and the ignorant about whom they rule without what Allah sent-down (of revelations). And Allah the Most High said: {And that you should judge between them by what Allah has revealed}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:49
{Is it judgment of ignorance that they desire?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:50
{And who is better than Allah to judge for a people who are sure.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:50
{Or do they have associates who prescribed for them any religion by which Allah does not permit?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shourã] 42:21
{And whoever judges not by what Allah has revealed, those are the oppressors.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:45
{And whoever judges not by what Allah has revealed, those are the disbelievers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:44
{And whoever judges not by what Allah has revealed, those are the transgressors.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:47
{وَأَنِ احْكُم بَيْنَهُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:49].
{أَفَحُكْمَ الْجَاهِلِيَّةِ يَبْغُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:50].
{وَمَنْ أَحْسَنُ مِنَ اللَّهِ حُكْمًا لِّقَوْمٍ يُوقِنُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:50].
{أَمْ لَهُمْ شُرَكَاءُ شَرَعُوا لَهُم مِّنَ الدِّينِ مَا لَمْ يَأْذَن بِهِ اللَّهُ} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:21].
{وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:45].
{وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْكَافِرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:44].
{وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:47].

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1758

اقتباس المشاركة 5635 من موضوع يا حذيفة؛ لا من هؤلاء ولا من هؤلاء!

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
21 - 06 - 1430 هـ
15 - 06 - 2009 مـ
09:51 مساءً
ــــــــــــــــــــ

يا حذيفة؛ لا من هؤلاء ولا من هؤلاء!

بسم الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
ويا حذيفة؛ حين يُلقى سؤالٌ إلى الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر فلم نأمرك بالردِّ عليه وأنت لستَ من الأنصار، أو قُل أنت مُذبذبٌ لا من هؤلاء ولا من هؤلاء! وإنما أسمح لأنصاري إن كانوا يعلمون الإجابة على السائل في أحد بيانات المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليمانيّ فيأتون للسائل بالإجابة بنسخ بياني الذي يحتوي على الإجابة للسائل، أو يتركوه حتى يأتي الردّ من الإمام المهديّ عليه بالحقِّ حين تتسنَّى لنا الفرصة بذلك، فليس السائل واحداً بل السائلون كثيرٌ والشياطين أكثرُ والمجيب ليس إلا واحداً وهو المهديّ المنتظَر في طاولة الحوار، وحين تتسنّى لنا الفرصة يأتيه الردّ في الموقع عن سؤالٍ لم نردّ عليه من قبل فمن ثمّ نردّ عليه، إلا إذا لم ننتبه لسؤاله فبإمكان السائل يُذكِّرنا سؤاله القديم في رسالةٍ خاصّةٍ بالموقع ويأتينا برابط سؤاله ومن ثمّ يأتيه الردّ إن شاء الله.

وأما سؤال المصري أظنّ أنني أجبتُ عليه من قبل، وكذلك أقول له: أخي الكريم لقد أجابك الله إجاباتٍ على سؤالِك في آياتٍ مُحكماتٍ للعالِمِ والجاهلِ عن الذين يحكمون بغير ما أنزل الله وقال الله تعالى: {وَأَنِ احْكُم بَيْنَهُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّـهُ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:49].

{أَفَحُكْمَ الْجَاهِلِيَّةِ يَبْغُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:50].

{وَمَنْ أَحْسَنُ مِنَ اللَّـهِ حُكْمًا لِّقَوْمٍ يُوقِنُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:50].

{أَمْ لَهُمْ شُرَكَاءُ شَرَعُوا لَهُم مِّنَ الدِّينِ مَا لَمْ يَأْذَن بِهِ اللَّـهُ} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:21].

{وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّـهُ فَأُولَـٰئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:45].

{وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّـهُ فَأُولَـٰئِكَ هُمُ الْكَافِرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:44].

{وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّـهُ فَأُولَـٰئِكَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:47].

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين ..
الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .