Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

16 - 09 - 1431 AH
26 - 08 - 2010 AD
10:54 am
ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ

May Allah be pleased with you O Mahmoud the man of Truth and that he is pleased with you and to increase you with His love, His nearness and the Bliss of the goodly-pleasure of HimSelf..

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
:What follows is copy from reply of the believer in the Truth Mahmoud Al-Masri in what follows

اقتباس المشاركة :
O our Allah, bless my teacher Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni Your greatest khalifa, grandson of messenger of Allah. O our Allah, make me of his supporters with Truth till judgement day. O our Allah bear witness, indeed he is who taught me the devoted monotheism, and guided us to the purpose of the Greatest Bliss that is worshiping You goodly-pleasure in YourSelf, so we would not be please until our Lord is pleased. O our Allah, that is the most knowledgeable khalifa who brought us the greatest explanatory-statement which the greatest secret of the name “the Greatest”, and he did not ever lie to us, and he did not ever impose on us over our strength to bear; in fact, he indeed says goodly and enjoins good. O our Allah, make us from his band on the day of reckoning, and make our steps firm till the day of meeting. O our Allah, praise to You.
انتهى الاقتباس
.End of quote

O Mahmoud, I bear witness for Allah that you are of whom pride do not carry them of to sin when the Truth from his Lord manifest to him, surely this member is the most of who argued with me and insisted on continuing despite of blocking him in order to search for the Truth with all persistence and with every way and mean till clears to him that it’s the Truth from his Lord, then prides would not carry him of to sin, nor he finds straightness in his chest of acknowledging the Truth and submit to the Truth a full submission, Also Allah made him a warm loyal-friend to the Awaited Mahdi and Al-Husain Bin Omar and all supporters, so they loved him and respected him and they trusted in him that he is indeed from people of Truth; the honored who speak the Truth of the best foremost supporters; don’t you see that he is shy to what happened from previously? Verily, no — O my beloved in Allah’s love — as long you got guided to the Truth; surely you have became to us a warm loyal-friend and to the Awaited Mahdi; and the entire supporters (who are) your brothers and your beloved ones in Allah’s love, so be merciful for the nation — O Mahmoud my beloved in Allah’s love.

O community of supporters, remember that you did not know (previously) that the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is he the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord and you searched about the Truth by pondering of the mind and the intellectual logic then it cleared to you that the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is the Awaited Imam Mahdi has sent him Allah and selected him as an honorable Imam for the people, and Allah I ask Allah to make you steadfast on the straight path indeed my Lord is All Forgiving, Most Merciful. What I want to say is that you be patient with your brothers who do not know, you should remember that were like them then Allah guided you, so be keen to guide them and not pray against the Muslims, I ask you by Allah. So if you want achieving Allah’s goodly pleasure in HimSelf; surely by Allah it will not be achieved that Allah support you by perishing your nation; in fact by achieving the guidance for the humans, and for that you should wish from Allah to guide the whole people of earth altogether. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And if your Lord had pleased, all those who are in the earth would have believed, all of them.}Truthful Allah the Great [Younus] 10:99
{وَلَوْ شَاءَ رَبُّكَ لآمَنَ مَنْ فِي الأَرْضِ كُلُّهُمْ جَمِيعًا} صدق الله العظيم [يونس:99].

And remember the good news in the decisive Reminder (Quran) about sending the Awaited Mahdi whom Allah guides the people altogether because of him, so He would make them a single nation upon the straight path as mercy for His servant, and for that he is called the Awaited Mahdi (guiding one). Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And if thy Lord had pleased, He would have made people a single nation. And they cease not to differ,(118) Except those on whom your Lord has mercy; and for this He created them..(119}Truthful Allah the Great [Hûd] 11:118-119
{وَلَوْ شَاءَ رَبُّكَ لَجَعَلَ النَّاسَ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً ۖ وَلَا يَزَالُونَ مُخْتَلِفِينَ﴿١١٨﴾إِلَّا مَن رَّحِمَ رَبُّكَ ۚ وَلِذَٰلِكَ خَلَقَهُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [هود:118-119].

Do you know what is the intended by the word of Allah the Most High: {Except those on whom your Lord has mercy; and for this He created them..}? Indeed in this the good news from Allah to you by achieving the goal so Allah would make the people a single nation upon a straight path, and Allah did not decree achieving that in era of the messengers; rather in era of the Awaited Mahdi for a wisdom from Allah, so be grateful and be keen on guiding the nation and be patient a goodly patience consequently you win a mighty reward.
{إِلاّ مَن رّحِمَ رَبّكَ وَلِذَلِكَ خَلَقَهُمْ}

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother khalifa of Allah and His servant the humble to you; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?2122

اقتباس المشاركة 7216 من موضوع رضيَ الله عليك يا محمود الصديق وأرضاك وزادك بحبه وقربه ونعيم رضوان نفسه ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
16 - 09 - 1431 هـ
26 - 08 - 2010 مـ
10:54 صباحاً
ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ

رضيَ الله عليك يا محمود الصديق وأرضاك وزادك بحبه وقربه ونعيم رضوان نفسه ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامُ على المرسَلين والحمد لله ربّ العالمين، وفيما يلي اقتباس من ردّ الصديق بالحقّ محمود المصري بما يلي:
اقتباس المشاركة :
اللهم بارك لمعلمى ناصر محمد اليمانى خليفتك الاعظم حفيد رسول الله اللهم اجعلنى من انصاره
بالحقّ الى يوم الدين فهو اللهم فشهد من علمنى التوحيد الخالص ودلنا على الغاية من خلقنا والنعيم الاعظم وهو عبادة رضوانك فى نفسك فلا نرضى حتى يرضى ربنا اللهم ذالك الخليفة الاعلم الذى أتانا بالبيان الاعظم هو السر الاعظم الاسم الاعظم وما كذب علينا قط وما حملنا فوق طاقتنا قط بل انه ليقول الحسنى ويأمر بالمعروف اللهم فجعلنا من زمرته يوم يقوم الحساب وثبت اقدامنا الى يوم اللقاء اللهم لك الحمد
انتهى الاقتباس
انتهى الاقتباس.

وأشهدُ لله أنّك يا محمود من الذين لا تأخذهم العزّة بالإثم إذا تبيَّن له أنَّ الحقّ من ربّه، فهذا العضو هو أكثر من جادلني وأصرّ على الاستمرار برغم حجبه لكي يبحث عن الحقّ بكل إصرارٍ وبكل حيلةٍ ووسيلةٍ حتى تبيَّن له أنّ الحقّ من ربّه ومن ثم لم تأخذه العزّة بالإثم ولم يجد في صدره حرجاً من الاعتراف بالحقّ وسلم للحقّ تسليماً، وجعله الله وليّاً حميماً للمهديّ المنتظَر والحسين بن عمر وجميع الأنصار فأحِبّوه واحترموه وثِقوا فيه إنَّهُ لمن الصدِّيقين الصادقين المكرّمين من الأنصار السابقين الأخيار؛ أفلا ترون إنّه خَجِلٌ لما حدث منه من قبل؟ فكلا يا حبيبي في الله فما دمتَ اهتديت إلى الحقّ فقد أصبحت لنا وليّاً حميماً للمهديّ المنتظَر؛ وكافّة الأنصار إخوتك وأحبابك في الله فكن رحيماً بالأمّة يا حبيبي محمود.

ويا معشر الأنصار، تذكّروا أنّكم كنتم لا تعلمون أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني هو المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ ربّكم وبحثتم عن الحقّ بتدبّر العقل والمنطق الفكري فتبيّن لكم أنّ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني هو الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر قد بعثه الله فاصطفاه للناس إماماً كريماً وثبَّتكم الله على الصراط المستقيم إنّ ربّي غفورٌ رحيم، وما أريد قوله هو أن تصبروا على إخوانكم الذين لا يعلمون، فتذكَّروا أنّكم كنتم مثلهم فهداكم الله فاحرصوا على هداهم ولا تدعوا على المسلمين أستحلفكم بالله، فإن كنتم تريدون تحقيق رضوان الله في نفسه فوالله لا يتحقّق أن ينصركم الله بهلاك أمّتكم؛ بل بتحقّق الهدى للبشر، ولذلك تمنّوا من الله أن يهدي أهل الأرض كلهم جميعاً، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَلَوْ شَاءَ رَبُّكَ لَآمَنَ مَن فِي الْأَرْضِ كُلُّهُمْ جَمِيعًا} صدق الله العظيم [يونس:99].

وتذكّروا البشرى في محكم الذكر عن بعث المهديّ المنتظَر الذي يهدي الله من أجله الناس جميعاً فيجعلهم أمّةً واحدةً على صراطٍ مستقيم رحمةً بعبده ولذلك يُسمّى المهديّ المنتظَر، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَلَوْ شَاءَ رَبُّكَ لَجَعَلَ النَّاسَ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً ۖ وَلَا يَزَالُونَ مُخْتَلِفِينَ ﴿١١٨إِلَّا مَن رَّحِمَ رَبُّكَ ۚ وَلِذَٰلِكَ خَلَقَهُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [هود:118-119].

فهل تعلمون ما هو المقصود بقول الله تعالى:
{إِلاّ مَن رّحِمَ رَبّكَ وَلِذَلِكَ خَلَقَهُمْ}؟ ففي ذلك البشرى من الله لكم بتحقيق الهدف فيجعل الله الناس أمّةً واحدةً على صراطٍ مستقيمٍ، ولم يُقَدِّر الله تحقيق ذلك في عصر الرّسل؛ بل في عصر المهديّ المنتظَر لحكمةٍ من الله، فكونوا من الشاكرين واحرصوا على هدى الأمّة واصبروا صبراً جميلاً تفوزوا فوزاً عظيماً.

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين ..
أخوكم خليفة الله عليكم وعبده الذليل عليكم؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..