Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

30 - 01 - 1433 AH
26 - 12 - 2011 AD
03:12 am
ـــــــــــــــــــــ

?Has not time yet come for you that your hearts humble to the True call from your Lord

اقتباس المشاركة :
Original post written by saedf
!!!!??Isn’t it time for you O Yemeni to repent to your senses
انتهى الاقتباس
In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah and his virtuous family, and the followers to the Truth till judgement day, after this..

O you the adviser to the Imam Mahdi to repent to his senses, is it he who call the people to worship Allah Him Alone no partner for Him, upon most sure knowledge from his Lord the grand Quran and the True prophetic sunna, so do you see him upon manifest error and you advise him to repent and return to his senses because of his call to worship Allah Him Alone, no partner for Him? So do you want me to call the people to worship other than Allah? Then I leave the reply to you from Allah in His decisive Book: {Say: Have you considered that which you invoke besides Allah? Show me what they have created of the earth, or have they a share in the heavens? Bring me a Book before this or any relics of knowledge, if you are truthful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ahqãf] 46:4
{قُلْ أَرَأَيْتُم مَّا تَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ أَرُونِي مَاذَا خَلَقُوا مِنَ الْأَرْضِ أَمْ لَهُمْ شِرْكٌ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ ۖ ائْتُونِي بِكِتَابٍ مِّن قَبْلِ هَٰذَا أَوْ أَثَارَةٍ مِّنْ عِلْمٍ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأحقاف:4].

O man I only admonish you with one, verily before you advise me with repentance; think in the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran and any point you find me in manifest error in it then come with knowledge that’s more true in word and more guided on path, so if you did — yet can never do — it is then the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni became not the Imam Mahdi and he has to repent to his senses and follow your advice and obey your command, thus upon the supporters to back away from following Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni even if you prove with the clear proof from the decisive Book the grand Quran that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni upon error even in one issue only, only; surely it is sufficient. But far from, very far, by Lord of the earth and heavens you can not and the entire scholars of mankind and jinn even though were some of you supporters and aiders to others, and do you know why I am sure that you would never be able? That’s because what’s below the Truth is not except falsehood, won’t you guard against evil? In fact Allah says to the believers: Has not time yet come for you that your hearts humble to the True call from your Lord that calls them to follow the grand Quran in which they believe from before sending the Imam Mahdi. And Allah the Most High said: {Has not the time yet come for the believers that their hearts should be humble for the remembrance of Allah and the Truth that is revealed, and (that) they should not be like those who were given the Book before, but time was prolonged for them, so their hearts hardened. And most of them are transgressors.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hadeed] 57:16
{أَلَمْ يَأْنِ لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَن تَخْشَعَ قُلُوبُهُمْ لِذِكْرِ اللَّهِ وَمَا نَزَلَ مِنَ الحقّ وَلَا يَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ مِن قَبْلُ فَطَالَ عَلَيْهِمُ الْأَمَدُ فَقَسَتْ قُلُوبُهُمْ ۖ وَكَثِيرٌ مِّنْهُمْ فَاسِقُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الحديد:16].

O community of the believers in the grand Quran, did the promised time, then, seem long to you for sending the Awaited Mahdi so your hearts hardened as seemed long for the people of the Book by sending the seal of prophets then their hearts got hardened? Verily, keep your duty to Allah, and incumbent upon me not to say of Allah except the Truth, so are you guided aright?

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser

ـــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?5277

اقتباس المشاركة 30003 من موضوع أما آن لكم أن تخشع قلوبكم لدعوة الحقّ من ربّكم؟

الإمام ناصر مُحمد اليماني
01 - 02 - 1433 هـ
26 - 12 - 2011 مـ
03:12 صباحاً

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصليّة للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=29987
ـــــــــــــــــــــ

أما آن لكم أن تخشع قلوبكم لدعوة الحقّ من ربّكم؟

اقتباس المشاركة :
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة saedf
أما آن لك يا يماني

أن تتوب الى رشدك ؟؟!!!!!
انتهى الاقتباس
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جدّي محمد رسول الله وآله الأطهار، والتابعين للحق إلى يوم الدين، أما بعد..
ويا أيّها الناصح للإمام المهدي أن يتوب إلى رشده، فهل من يدعو الناس إلى عبادة الله وحده لا شريك له على بصيرةٍ من ربّه القرآن العظيم والسُّنة النبويّة الحق، فهل تراه على ضلالٍ مبينٍ وتنصحه أن يتوب ويعود إلى رشده بسبب دعوته إلى عبادة الله وحده لا شريك له؟ فهل تريدني أن أدعو الناس إلى عبادة غير الله؟ ومن ثم أترك الردّ عليك من الله في محكم كتابه:
{قُلْ أَرَأَيْتُم مَّا تَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ أَرُونِي مَاذَا خَلَقُوا مِنَ الْأَرْضِ أَمْ لَهُمْ شِرْكٌ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ ۖ ائْتُونِي بِكِتَابٍ مِّن قَبْلِ هَـٰذَا أَوْ أَثَارَةٍ مِّنْ عِلْمٍ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ﴿٤} صدق الله العظيم [الأحقاف].

ويا رجل إنّما أعظُك بواحدةٍ، فقبل أن تنصحني بالتوبة تفكّر في البيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم وأيّ نقطة تجدني فيها على ضلالٍ مبينٍ ومن ثُمّ تأتي بالعلم الأصدق قيلاً والأهدى سبيلاً، فإن فعلتَ ولن تفعل فقد أصبح الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني ليس الإمام المهدي ووجب عليه أن يتوب إلى رشده ويتّبع نصيحتك ويطيع أمرك، وكذلك على الأنصار التراجع عن اتّباع ناصر محمد اليماني حتى لو تثبت بالبرهان المبين من محكم الكتاب القرآن العظيم أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني على باطلٍ ولو في مسألةٍ واحدةٍ فقط فقط فهي تكفي، ولكن هيهات هيهات وربّ الأرض والسماوات لا تستطيع أنت وكافة علماء الإنس والجنّ ولو كان بعضكم لبعضٍ نصيراً وظهيراً، وهل تدري لماذا أنا متأكد أنّكم لن تستطيعوا؟ وذلك لأنّه ما بعد الحقّ إلّا الضلال، أفلا تتّقون؟ بل الله يقول للمؤمنين: أما آن لهم أن تخشع قلوبهم لدعوة الحقّ من ربّهم الذي يدعوهم إلى اتّباع القرآن العظيم الذي هم به مؤمنون من قبل بعث الإمام المهدي، وقال الله تعالى:
{أَلَمْ يَأْنِ لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَن تَخْشَعَ قُلُوبُهُمْ لِذِكْرِ اللَّـهِ وَمَا نَزَلَ مِنَ الْحَقِّ وَلَا يَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ مِن قَبْلُ فَطَالَ عَلَيْهِمُ الْأَمَدُ فَقَسَتْ قُلُوبُهُمْ ۖ وَكَثِيرٌ مِّنْهُمْ فَاسِقُونَ ﴿١٦} صدق الله العظيم [الحديد]، ويا معشر المؤمنين بالقرآن العظيم، فهل طال عليكم الأمدُ لبعث المهدي المنتظر فقست قلوبكم كما طال على أهل الكتاب بعث خاتم الأنبياء فقست قلوبهم؟ فاتّقوا الله، وحقيقٌ لا أقول على الله إلّا الحقّ فهل أنتم مهتدون؟

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمد للهِ ربّ العالمين ..
أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..