Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

22 - 06 - 1431 AH
05 - 06 - 2010 AD
10:04 pm
ـــــــــــــــ

{And of His signs is this, that He created mates for you from yourselves}
Truthful Allah the Great
{ وَمِنْ آيَاتِهِ أَنْ خَلَقَ لَكُم مِّنْ أَنفُسِكُمْ أَزْوَاجًا }

Allah the Most High said: {And of His signs is this, that He created mates for you from yourselves that you might find quiet of mind in them, and He put between you love and compassion. Surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Roum] 30:21
{وَمِنْ آيَاتِهِ أَنْ خَلَقَ لَكُم مِّنْ أَنفُسِكُمْ أَزْوَاجًا لِّتَسْكُنُوا إِلَيْهَا وَجَعَلَ بَيْنَكُم مَّوَدَّةً وَرَحْمَةً ۚ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِّقَوْمٍ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ ﴿21﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الروم].

And Allah the Most High said: {And they who say, Our Lord, grant us in our wives and our offspring the joy of our eyes, and make us leaders for those who guard against evil.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Furqan] 25:74
{ربّنا هَبْ لَنَا مِنْ أَزْوَاجِنَا وَذُرّياتنَا قُرَّةَ أَعْيُنٍ وَاجْعَلْنَا لِلْمُتَّقِينَ إِمَامًا} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان:74].

Urgent to all supporters

Allah’s peace be upon the entire best foremost supporters, the elite of humanity and best of creatures, verily the Awaited Imam Mahdi is requesting a month vacation to the fact I will get married a new marriage with Allah’s permission and the wedding will be on the upcoming Thursday the blessed night of Friday, and Allah bears witness that y time at the dialogue table is sweeter than the honeymoon with a great difference to the fact I spend it in the call to Allah, but there is no mean at hand of applying system of life, and if I can sneak away through the honeymoon to open the website to visit my beloved ones then I will do..

Allah blessed for the Imam his wives and to all best foremost supporters, the elite of humanity and best of creatures, and to bestow to them righteous offspring, indeed my Lord hears the prayer-call, and this marriage was a decree made absolute in the written Book, and all matters return to Allah. Allah’s peace be upon you my beloved supporters and the entire Muslims altogether, and I ask Allah’s blessing to me and to you, and Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you.

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1485

اقتباس المشاركة 4941 من موضوع {وَمِنْ آيَاتِهِ أَنْ خَلَقَ لَكُم مِّنْ أَنفُسِكُمْ أَزْوَاجًا} ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
05 - 06 - 2010 مـ
22 - 06 - 1431 هـ
10:04 مساءً
ــــــــــــــــــــ

{وَمِنْ آيَاتِهِ أَنْ خَلَقَ لَكُم مِّنْ أَنفُسِكُمْ أَزْوَاجًا}
صدق الله العظيـــــم ..

قال الله تعالى: {وَمِنْ آيَاتِهِ أَنْ خَلَقَ لَكُم مِّنْ أَنفُسِكُمْ أَزْوَاجًا لِّتَسْكُنُوا إِلَيْهَا وَجَعَلَ بَيْنَكُم مَّوَدَّةً وَرَحْمَةً ۚ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِّقَوْمٍ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ ﴿٢١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الروم].

وقال الله تعالى: {رَبَّنَا هَبْ لَنَا مِنْ أَزْوَاجِنَا وَذُرِّيَّاتِنَا قُرَّةَ أَعْيُنٍ وَاجْعَلْنَا لِلْمُتَّقِينَ إِمَامًا} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان:74].

عاجل إلى جميع الأنصار من:

وسلام الله على كافة الأنصار السابقين الأخيار صفوة البشريّة وخير البريّة، إنّ الإمام المهديّ المُنتظر يطلب الإجازة شهراً لكوني سوف أتزوج زواجاً جديداً بإذن الله فيتمّ الزفاف يوم الخميس القادم ليلة الجمعة المباركة، ويشهدُ الله أنّ وقتي في طاولة الحوار هو أحلى من شهر العسل بفارقٍ عظيمٍ لكوني أقضيه في الدعوة إلى الله، ولكن ما باليد حيلةٌ من تطبيق نظام الحياة، وإن استطعت الاستراق خلال شهر العسل لفتح الموقع لزيارة أحبتي فسوف أفعل.

وبارك الله للإمام المهديّ في أزواجه ولجميع الأنصار السابقين الأخيار صفوة البشريّة وخير البريّة، ووهب الله لهم ذُرّياتٍ طيّبةً إنّ ربّي سميعُ الدعاء، وكان هذا الزواج قدراً مقدوراً في الكتاب المسطور، وإلى الله ترجع الأمور، وسلامُ الله عليكم أحبتي الأنصار وكافة المسلمين جميعاً، وبارك الله لي ولكم، وسلامُ الله عليكم ورحمته وبركاته.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.