Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

19 - 08 - 1430 AH
11 - 08 - 2009 AD
10:55 pm
ــــــــــــــــ

..Most of them hate the Truth and deny it

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah and his virtuous family, and the entire Truth seekers from the supporters among the ancient ones and the later ones, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

O Abdullah Alfaqeer; Allah the Most High said in the decisive Reminder: {He causes the night to enter in upon the day, and causes the day to enter in upon the night, and He has made subservient the sun and the moon, each one moves to an appointed time. This is Allah, your Lord; His is the kingdom. And those whom you call upon besides Him own not a straw.(13) If you call on them, they hear not your call; and if they heard, they could not answer you. And on the day of Resurrection they will deny your associating them (with Allah). And none can inform thee like the All-Aware One.(14)}Truthful Allah the Great [Faater] 35:13-14
{يُولِجُ اللَّيْلَ فِي النَّهَارِ وَيُولِجُ النَّهَارَ فِي اللَّيْلِ وَسَخَّرَ الشَّمْسَ وَالْقَمَرَ كُلٌّ يَجْرِي لِأَجَلٍ مُّسَمًّى ۚ ذَٰلِكُمُ اللَّـهُ رَبُّكُمْ لَهُ الْمُلْكُ ۚ وَالَّذِينَ تَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِهِ مَا يَمْلِكُونَ مِن قِطْمِيرٍ ﴿١٣﴾ إِن تَدْعُوهُمْ لَا يَسْمَعُوا دُعَاءَكُمْ وَلَوْ سَمِعُوا مَا اسْتَجَابُوا لَكُمْ ۖ وَيَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ يَكْفُرُونَ بِشِرْكِكُمْ ۚ وَلَا يُنَبِّئُكَ مِثْلُ خَبِيرٍ ﴿١٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [فاطر].

Hello and welcome to you from the guests and visitors, you might be of the best foremost supporters in era of dialogue before appearing, the believing ones in the True explanatory-statement for the Quran the Reminder before you see planet Saqar on the day when all humans believe, and after ratification the Awaited Mahdi appears to you at the ancient House, those are whom Allah selected from my ministers whom they strengthened me consequently Allah made them associates in my affair.

The Awaited Mahdi is welcoming you at the dialogue table for the entire humans, for the Awaited Imam Mahdi; the twelfth Imam from the virtuous family of the House (Ali-Albait). Allah the One, the Supreme has selected me, and it was not for the Sunnis nor the twelve Shiites to select khalifa of Allah and His servant the Awaited Mahdi from among the humans, in His decree that made absolute in the written Book in era of dialogue before appearing, and Allah sent the Awaited Mahdi upon a decree made absolute in the written Book to warn the humans from punishment of Allah the One, the Supreme, of what they call it the tenth planet that is coming from the depths, while I and planet Saqar are in a race, also the day of meeting has drew near, verily all that is with you is bound to come to an end, whereas that which is with Allah is everlasting, upon which we do not ask you sustenance, while Allah’s is the heritage of the heavens and the earth, and on the day of display He grants His kingdom to whom He pleases, and He does not share His judgement with anyone, and Allah knows yet you do not know.

O Abdullah Alfaqeer, I am the Awaited Mahdi, incumbent upon me to not say of Allah except the Truth, and the Truth is most deserving to be followed but most people hate the Truth then Allah leaves them alone in their inordinacy, blindly wandering on.

Don’t you guard against evil — O community of the twelve Shiites of most people awaiting for the Awaited Mahdi and they were hastening him till when he came to them from their Lord lo and behold most of them hate the Truth and deny it only on whom my lord have mercy from among the Shiites and Sunnis and from the entire other sects whom they responded to the call of resorting for judgement to the Reminder (Quran), verily they were (spiritually) dead then Allah revived their hearts with His light and aided them with content from him Bliss of HimSelf’s goodly pleasure that is greater than His heavenly-garden, and in this is the secret of the call of the awaited Mahdi, the well aware of the All Merciful in the decisive Quran who he debates with you by the True explanatory-statement for the Quran whose teacher is the All Merciful yet did not teach him the explanatory-statement for the Quran any of mankind nor jinn, and I dominate over them with the bridling authority of knowledge to the entire Arab and foreign, and I guide by the Reminder full of wisdom — to a straight path.

O Abdullah Alfaqeer, I am the True Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, surely I do not vocalize to you with poetry nor I exaggerate unjustly with prose, and I swear by Allah the One, the Supreme, that I am the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni — one of the major signs of the Hour — I warn the humans by the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder to whom among them will go forward or will remain behind, and I announce to the humans through the news media that they entered into era of major signs of the Hour, and that the sun overtook the moon a sign of ratification for the Awaited Mahdi, and another condition from the major conditions of the Hour before the night precedes the daylight because of passage of planet Saqar that passes over the humans from time to time so is there who keep in mind? O community of Sunnis and the twelve Shiites who dared on violating Allah messenger’s command in the reminder that is to not mane the Awaited Mahdi by other than his trait the Awaited Mahdi, and whoever named him surely he would be the first disbeliever in the Awaited when he comes, because of sedition of the name that you created it without knowledge (Mohammad Bin Al-Hassan Al-Askari) or (Mohammad Bin Abdullah), and I have no connection with Al-Hassan Al-Askari nor Abdullah Bin Abdul Mutalib; in fact, the relationship of mine is with Mohammad messenger of Allah in the Reminder to the entire humans, and for that Allah made in my name the announcement of me and the banner of my matter (Nasser Mohammad) support of Mohammad, that’s because Allah did not make the Awaited Mahdi a prophet nor a messenger; in fact the Imam is the supporter to with which came Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- who does not speak out of desire, who he came to tell you that you are not who select the Awaited Mahdi then you send him to the humans; in fact Allah the Well Aware is He Who sends the Awaited Mahdi in His decree that made absolute — O community of who turn away from me — O who you do not encompass my name and my secret and the purpose of my mission.

And the age of the call for the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni became in the fifth year from the era of dialogue while he calls the entire scholars of religions of the humans by resorting for judgement to the Reminder the grand Quran so I rule between them in all what they differed therein so we dominate over them by the authority of knowledge from the decisive Quran until those who wants the Truth do not find straitness in their chests from following the Truth and they submit fully.

O community of the honored supporters that have certainty, the elite of humanity and the best of creatures, beware, then beware! For if scholars of the Sunnis and the twelve Shiites come them they bridle your Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni with the authority from the decisive Quran that you let pried to carry you off to sin, and the blind fanaticism because you became from the party of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, no then by no means; in fact the Truth is most entitled to be followed, so whoever of us dominated over the other by the argument and proof with the True explanatory-statement for the Quran, surely for each call (should be) a proof, and Allah made proof of the Awaited Mahdi is the True explanatory-statement for the Quran, so none would argue with him which means of any human and jinn but (Al-Mahdi) would dominate of him by the decisive authority from the Quran, and if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is truthful then it is incumbent upon Allah to grant him the True explanatory-statement for the Quran. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: Bring your proof if you are truthful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:111
{قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:111].

So if it cleared to you that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is truthful then keep your duty to Allah O community of Shiites and Sunnis, and the entire Muslims, and be with the truthful ones.

We begin the topic between the Awaited Mahdi and Abdullah Alfaqeer:
I demand the proof from them: (Who authorized them to select the Awaited Mahdi from among the humans?) With a condition to bring the proof from Allah's decisive verses in the Quran and not from fabrication and forgery against Allah and His messenger and the family in his household by sense and handing down, verily is there anything enlighten the mind? Only the knowledge but not conjecture that does not avail a thing against the Truth.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1472

اقتباس المشاركة 4925 من موضوع أكثَرُهُم للحَقِّ كارِهون ولَهُ مُنكِرون ..

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ
20 - شعبان - 1430 هــ
11 - 08 - 2009 مـ
10:55 مساءً
(بحسب التّقويم الرّسميّ لأم القُرى)

[لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=1115
ـــــــــــــــ

أكثَرُهُم للحَقِّ كارِهون ولَهُ مُنكِرون ..

بِسْم الله الرَّحمن الرَّحيم، والصَّلاة والسَّلام على جَدّي وآل بيته الأطهار وكافة التَّابعين للحَقّ مِن الأنصار في الأوَّلين وفي الآخِرين، وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحَمدُ لله رَبّ العالَمين..

ويا عَبْد الله الفقير؛ قال الله تعالى في مُحكَم الذِّكر: {يُولِجُ اللَّيْلَ فِي النَّهَارِ وَيُولِجُ النَّهَارَ فِي اللَّيْلِ وَسَخَّرَ الشَّمْسَ وَالْقَمَرَ كُلٌّ يَجْرِي لِأَجَلٍ مُّسَمًّى ۚ ذَٰلِكُمُ اللَّـهُ رَبُّكُمْ لَهُ الْمُلْكُ ۚ وَالَّذِينَ تَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِهِ مَا يَمْلِكُونَ مِن قِطْمِيرٍ ﴿١٣﴾ إِن تَدْعُوهُمْ لَا يَسْمَعُوا دُعَاءَكُمْ وَلَوْ سَمِعُوا مَا اسْتَجَابُوا لَكُمْ ۖ وَيَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ يَكْفُرُونَ بِشِرْكِكُمْ ۚ وَلَا يُنَبِّئُكَ مِثْلُ خَبِيرٍ ﴿١٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [فاطر].

وأهلًا وسهلًا بِك من الضيوف الزوَّار، ولعلَّك تكون مِن الأنصار السَّابقين الأخيار في عَصْر الحِوار مِن قبل الظهور المُصَدِّقين بالبيان الحَقّ للقُرآن ذي الذِّكر مِن قَبْل أن يروا كوكَب سَقَر يوم يُصدِّق كُلُّ البَشَر، ومِن بَعْد التَّصديق يظهر لَكُم المهديّ المُنتَظَر عِند البَيت العَتيق، وأولئك اصطفَى الله مِنهُم وزرائي الذين شَدّوا أزري فقد أشركهم الله في أمري.

ويُرَحِب بِك المهديّ المنتظَر للحوار في طاولة الحوار لكافة البشر للإمام المهديّ المنتظَر الإمام الثاني عشر مِن آل البيت المطهَّر، اصطفاني الله الواحد القَهَّار؛ وما كان للسُنَّة ولا للشيعة الاثني عشر أن يصطفوا خليفة الله وعبده المهديّ المنتظَر من بين البشر في قدره المقدور في الكِتاب المَسطور في عَصْر الحوار مِن قبل الظهور، وابتعث الله المهديّ المنتظَر على قَدَرٍ في الكتاب المسطور لُينذِر البشر من بأس الله الواحد القهّار مِمَّا يُسَمّونه الكوكب العاشِر الآتي من الأعماق، وأنا وكوكب سَقَر إليكم في سِباق واقترب يوم التَّلاق، وما عِندكم يَنفَد وما عِند الله باقٍ، فلا نسألكم عليه رزقًا ولله ميراث السماوات والأرض، ويوم العَرْض يُؤتي مُلكه مَن يشاء ولا يُشرِك في حُكمِه أحدًا، والله يعلمُ وأنتم لا تعلَمون.

يا عَبد الله الفقير، إني الإمام المهديّ المُنتظَر حَقيقٌ لا أقول على الله إلَّا الحَقّ، والحقّ أحَقّ أن يُتَّبَع ولكن أكثر النَّاس للحقّ كارهون، فيذرهم الله في طغيانهم يَعمهون.

أفلا تتَّقون يا معشر الشيعة الاثني عشر من أكثر الناس انتظارًا للمهديّ المنتظَر؟! وكانوا به يستعجلون حتى إذا جاءهم الحقّ من ربّهم فإذا أكثرهم للحقِّ كارهون وله منكرون! إلَّا من رحم ربّي من الشيعة والسُّنة ومن كافة المذاهب الأخرى الذين استجابوا لدعوة الاحتكام إلى الذِّكر فكانوا أمواتًا فأحيا الله قلوبهم بنوره وأيَّدهم بِروحٍ منه (نعيم رضوان نفسه النّعيم الأعظم من جنّته) وفي ذلك سِرّ دعوة المهديّ المنتظَر الخبير بالرَّحمن في مُحكَم القرآن الذي يُحاجّكم بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن؛ مُعَلِّمه الرَّحمن ولم يُعَلِّمه البيان للقرآن إنسٌ ولا جانٌّ، وأُهيمن عليكم بسلطان العِلم المُلجِم لكافة العَرَب والعَجَم وأهدي بالذِّكر الحكيم إلى صراطٍ مُستَقيمٍ.

ويا عَبد الله الفَقير، إنّي المهديّ المنتظَر الحَقّ فلا أتغنَّى لَكُم بالشِّعر ولا مُبالغٌ بغير الحَقّ بالنَّثر. وأقسمُ بالله الواحد القهّار أني المهديّ المنتظَر ناصِر محمد اليمانيّ (أحَد أشراط السَّاعة الكُبَر) أُنذِر البَشَر بالبيان الحَقّ للذِّكر لِمَن شاء منهم أن يتقدَّم أو يتأخَّر، وأُعلِن للبشر عَبْر جهاز الأخبار أنَّهُم دخلوا في عَصْر أشراط السَّاعة الكُبَر وأنَّها أدركَت الشمس القمر (آية التَّصديق للمهديّ المُنتَظَر وشرطٌ آخَر مِن أشراط السّاعة الكُبَر قبل أن يسبق الليل النهار بسبب مرور كوكب سَقَر اللواحة للبَشر مِن عَصْرٍ إلى آخرٍ)، فهَل مِن مُدَّكِر يا معشر السُّنة والشِّيعة الاثني عَشر الذين تجرَّأوا على مُخالفة الأمْر لرسول الله بالذِّكر بأن لا يُسَمّوا المهديّ المنتظَر بغير صفته (المهديّ المنتظَر)؟ ومَن سمَّاه فسوف يكون أوّل كافرٍ بالمهديّ المنتظَر إذا حَضَر بسبب فتنة الاسم التي اختلقتموها بغير عِلْم (محمد بن الحسن العسكري) أو (محمد بن عبد الله)، وليس لي علاقةٌ بالحسن العسكريّ ولا بعبد الله بن عبد المُطلب؛ بل علاقة أمْري بمحمدٍ رسول الله بالذِّكر إلى كافَّة البشر، ولذلك جعل الله في اسمي خَبَري وراية أمرْي (ناصِر مُحَمَّد)، ذلك لأن المَهديّ المُنتَظَر لم يجعله الله نبيًّا ولا رسولًا؛ بل الإمام النَّاصر لِما جاء به محمدٌ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - الذي لا ينطق عن الهَوى الذي أخبركم أنَّكُم لستُم أنتم مَن يصطفي المهديّ المنتظَر فتبعثونه للبشر؛ بل الله العَليم الخَبير هو مَن يبعث المهديّ المُنتَظَر في قدرِه المَقدور (وجئتَ على قَدَرٍ يا موسى، وكان أمر الله قدرًا مقدورًا) وما كان لأُمّي أن تلدني في غير عَصري وقَدَري يا معشَر المُعرِضين عن أمري يا مَن لا تُحيطون باسمي وسِرّي وغاية أمْري.

وصار عُمْر الدعوة للمهديّ المنتظَر ناصِر محمد اليمانيّ في السنة الخامسة من عصر الحوار وهو يدعو كافة علماء الديانات من البشر للاحتكام إلى الذِّكر (القرآن العظيم)، فأحكُم بينهم في جميع ما كانوا فيه يختلفون، فنُهيمن عليهم بسلطان العِلم من مُحكَم القرآن حتى لا يجد الذين يُريدون الحَقّ في صدورهم حَرَجًا مِن الاتِّباع للحَقِّ ويُسَلِّموا تسليمًا.

و يا معشَر الأنصار المُكرمين المُوقنين (صفوة البشريَّة وخَير البَريّة)، إياكم ثُمّ إياكم لَئِن حَضَر عُلماء السُّنة والشيعة الاثني عشر فألجَموا إمامكم ناصِر مُحَمَّد اليمانيّ بالسلطان مِن مُحكَم القرآن أن تأخذكم العِزَّة بالإثم والتعصُّب الأعمَى لأنَّكم صِرتُم مِن حزب الإمام ناصر محمد اليمانيّ! كَلَّا ثُمّ كَلَّا؛ بل الحَقّ أحَقّ أن يُتَّبَع، فأيُّنا هيمَن على الآخَر بالحُجَّة والبُرهان بالبيان الحَقّ للقُرآن فَلِكُلِّ دعوى بُرهانٌ، وجعل الله بُرهان المَهديّ المُنتَظَر البيان الحقّ للقرآن فلا يُجادله أيُّ مَن كان إنْسٌ ولا جانٌّ إلَّا هيمن عليه بالعِلم والسُّلطان المُحكَم مِن القُرآن؛ فإنْ كان ناصِر مُحَمَّد اليمانيّ مِن الصادقين فحقًّا على الله أن يُؤتيه البيان الحَقّ للقُرآن تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:111].

فإن تبيَّن لَكُم أنَّ ناصِر مُحَمَّد اليمانيّ مِن الصادقين فاتَّقوا الله يا معشَر الشِّيعة والسُّنة وكافة المُسلمين وكونوا مع الصَّادقين.

ونبدأ في الموضوع بَين الإمام المهديّ المُنتَظَر وعَبد الله الفقير..

أُطالبهم بالبرهان: (مَنْ الذي خوَّلهم أن يصطفوا المهديّ المُنتَظَر مِن بين البشر؟) بشَرط أن يأتي بالبرهان من محكم آيات الله في القرآن وليس مِن الاختلاق والافتراء على الله ورسوله وآل بيته بالعقل والنَّقل، فهل يُنير العقلَ إلَّا العِلْمُ؟! وليس الظنّ الذي لا يُغني مِن الحَقِّ شَيئًا.

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمدُ لله رَبّ العالَمين..
أخوكم الإمام المَهديّ؛ ناصِر مُحَمَّد اليمانيّ.