الموضوع: Allah commanded you in pondering and reflecting in the argument of the caller to you) Response with the just word to the arguing Amatullah)..

النتائج 1 إلى 3 من 3
  1. افتراضي Allah commanded you in pondering and reflecting in the argument of the caller to you) Response with the just word to the arguing Amatullah)..

(Allah commanded you in pondering and reflecting in the argument of the caller to you)

- 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

08 - 10 - 1430 AH
    28 - 09 - 2009 AD
    11:43 pm
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

..Response with the just word to the arguing Amatullah

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

O Amatullah, do not be of those who do not find guidance ever, verily they judge before they listen the word by pondering with reason and logic, also listening, seeing and the heart, no matter it was false in your view surely Allah has commanded you to not judge before listening; in fact Allah commanded you to hear the word first by reflecting and pondering from the beginning of it till the last of it, then you judge whether it cleared to you that it is the Truth from your Lord or forged falsification, so if it was the Truth then it will manifest to you through pondering and thinking; what is the caller's authority of knowledge? Is his knowledge irrefutable argument to argue and he is dominant with the True authority of knowledge or is his argument frail then you silence the tongue of the forger by the True authority of knowledge then you the nation from his misguidance if he is upon manifest error, or it clears to you that it is the Truth from Lord of the worlds with the authority of knowledge from the Book which the mind and logic accept, then pride does not carry you off to sin if they were not from the human satans, verily you will submit to the Truth a full submission, while the Truth is worthier to be followed, and I did not advise you with this advice out of desire of myself; in fact Allah commanded us to announce the good new to His servants that He will guide aright from among them in every time and place only do not judge before they listen; in fact they listen to the world first then they judge it after hearing then they follow the best of it if they find it is the Truth from their Lord and it guides to a straight path. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Do they not then ponder the Word? Or has there come to them that which did not come to their fathers of old?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mu´minoon] 23:68
    {أَفَلَمْ يَدَّبَّرُوا الْقَوْلَ أَمْ جَاءَهُم مَّا لَمْ يَأْتِ آبَاءَهُمُ الْأَوَّلِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [‏المؤمنون‏:‏68‏].

{..So give good news to My servants,(17) Who listen to the Word, then follow the best of it. Such are they whom Allah has guided, and such are the men of understanding.(18)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:17-18
    {فَبَشِّرْ عِبَادِ ﴿١٧﴾ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقَوْلَ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ أَحْسَنَهُ ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَاهُمُ اللَّهُ ۖ وَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمْ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ(18)} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر].

Now it cleared to you that Allah enjoined you with pondering and reflecting in the argument of the caller to you; whether you minds accept it after thinking and pondering then you found that the word with which the caller debates that the mind and logic accept and he guides to the Truth whether you think alone individually or more than one where you think together then you show each other the outcome that you reached to with reason and logic after reflecting and pondering in the logic of the caller, so if he was insane surely the mind would never accept the madman whom his mind is gone, and if his logic is accepted by you minds altogether then know that he is not madman; in fact he it the True one from your Lord. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: I exhort you only to one thing, that you rise up for Allah’s sake by twos and singly; then ponder! There is no madness in your companion. He is only a warner to you before a severe chastisement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Sabaã´] 34:46
    {قُلْ إِنَّمَا أَعِظُكُم بِوَاحِدَةٍ ۖ أَن تَقُومُوا لِلَّهِ مَثْنَىٰ وَفُرَادَىٰ ثُمَّ تَتَفَكَّرُوا ۚ مَا بِصَاحِبِكُم مِّن جِنَّةٍ ۚ إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا نَذِيرٌ لَّكُم بَيْنَ يَدَيْ عَذَابٍ شَدِيدٍ} صدق الله العظيم [سبأ:46].

:O Amatullah, if you said
    We would never judge you now — O the named Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni whether you are the Awaited Mahdi or you are an insolent liar until you bring to us the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder (Quran) about the obligatory prayers; the pillar of religion, then you fully explain it from the Book in details as you promised us that you will bring knowledge from the decisive Book and you fully explain it in details, and you say that it is the bridling knowledge upon the scholar of the nation or the ignorant one, except who turned away from the decisive clear verses of the Book, perhaps you are of the poets or throw prose whom they say what they do not do, and perhaps you are of the pulpit speakers whom they say against Allah what they do not know, and perhaps you speak with the True explanatory-statement for the Quran and guide to a straight path then we know that you are the True Awaited Mahdi from Lord of the worlds, that’s because we the Muslims do not wait for a new prophet; in fact we believe altogether that the seal of the prophets and messenger is Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family; in fact we wait for a man of the righteous ones whom Allah increases abundantly in knowledge over the entire scholars of the Muslims so he would be able to rule between them in what they differed therein and they have differed even in fatwa of the obligatory prayers, the pillar of religion, a much discrepancy, and the Muslims split into sects and parties and each party rejoice with what they have! For that it is incumbent upon the True Awaited Mahdi that Allah makes him capable to judge between them in all what they differed therein. And that so he would unify their rank and reunite them after their separation so their pried return after their strength gone because of their division, so if you are fit with this task it is then you spoke the Truth, and for that we would never rule about you now — O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni; in fact we will delay the judgement against you until we ponder over your promised statement and we would never say now except what the hoopoe said to Solomon when he said: {..I have compassed that which you has not compassed and I have come to you from Saba’ with sure information—}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:22
    {أَحَطتُ بِمَا لَمْ تُحِطْ بِهِ وَجِئْتُكَ مِن سَبَإٍ بِنَبَإٍ يَقِينٍ} صدق الله العظيم [النمل:22].

It is then Allah’s prophet Solomon did not rule against him with lying before clarifying what this faithful bird says, and the hoopoe was not the witness; in fact he said: {..We shall see whether you spoke the truth or whether you are a liar.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:27
    {سَنَنظُرُ أَصَدَقْتَ أَمْ كُنتَ مِنَ الْكَاذِبِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [النمل:27].

Thus we say — O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni: {..We shall see whether you spoke the truth or whether you are a liar.}, so if you announce an explanatory-statement to scholars of the nation at your website that you describe it as the free pulpit to the entire scholars of the humans the Muslim of them and the disbeliever, which you made it the dialogue table by the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder (Quran) Allah’s argument and the most sure knowledge of His messengers also the most sure knowledge of the Awaited Mahdi, so if cleared to whole Muslims the female of them and the male that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni proved the True call with the decisive authority of knowledge from the grand Quran then he judged with the authority of knowledge from the decisive Quran and bridled (both) a sane common-ignorant and the scholar it is then you spoke the Truth and uttered with the Truth, and all necks of the deniers have to bend in submission to Allah’s khalifa the Awaited Imam Mahdi, so they would obey his command and follow the True explanatory-statement for reminding, so they would not turn away from his conquering argument the reminding Book of Allah, and as if are startled-donkeys fled from a lion, verily is there after the Truth except falsehood! So do not think — O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni that we disbelieve in the grand Quran; in fact we believe in Allah, in His angels, in His messengers and in His decree the good of it and the misfortune of it, and we are for Him a submitting Muslims. If we find scholars of the Muslims has bridled Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni with knowledge that is more guided on path and more truthful in word then you have to submit for the Truth; you and your supporters whom you call them the best foremost supporters and you describe them the best of humans and the best of creatures, but we see them meanest among us and they do not have money except a few of them and if they were having money while they believe in you they would have bought the satellite channel which you call it ((A pulpit of the Awaited Mahdi)) so you would address through it the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder directly to the entire audience of the humans by the tongue of the Awaited Mahdi and by the tongue of whom you call him Husain son of Omar and whom you please of the supporters, but your supporters we see them the meanest poor among us while we did not see that followed you one of the genius scholars of the Muslims of their wealthy or their elite”.
    {سَنَنظُرُ أَصَدَقْتَ أَمْ كُنتَ مِنَ الْكَاذِبِينَ}

Then the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord replies to you with the same reply of Allah’s prophet to his people whom they said as your words and your hearts are alike! And I say but this words of the disbelievers to the followers of the prophets initially. And Allah the Most High said: {And certainly We sent Noah to his people: Surely I am a plain warner to you,(25) To serve none but Allah. Verily I fear for you the chastisement of a painful day.(26) But the chiefs of his people who disbelieved said: We see you not but a mortal like us, and we see not that any follow you but those who are the meanest of us at first thought. Nor do we see in you any superiority over us; nay, we deem you liars.(27) He said: O my people, see you if I have with me clear proof from my Lord, and He has granted me mercy from Himself and it has been made obscure to you. Can we compel you to (accept) it while you are averse to it?(28) And, O my people, I ask you not for wealth (in return) for it. My reward is only with Allah, and I am not going to drive away those who believe. Surely they will meet their Lord, but I see you a people who are ignorant.(29) And, O my people, who will help me against Allah, if I drive them away? Will you not then mind?(30) And I say not to you that I have the treasures of Allah; and I know not the unseen; nor do I say that I am an angel. Nor do I say about those whom your eyes scorn that Allah will not grant them (any) good — Allah knows best what is in their souls — for then indeed I should be of the wrongdoers.(31) They said: O Noah, indeed you have disputed with us and prolonged dispute with us, so bring upon us that which you threaten us with, if you are truthful.(32) He said: Only Allah will bring it on you, if He please, and you will not escape;(33) And my advice will not profit you, if I intend to give you good advice, if Allah intends to destroy you. He is your Lord; and to Him you will be brought back.(34) Or say they: He has forged it? Say: If I have forged it, on me is my guilt; and I am free of that of which you are guilty.(35) And it was revealed to Noah: None of thy people will believe except those who have already believed, so grieve not at what they do;(36) And make the ark under Our eyes and Our revelation, and speak not to Me on behalf of those who are unjust. Surely they will be drowned.(37) And he began to make the ark. And whenever the chiefs of his people passed by him, they laughed at him. He said: If you laugh at us, surely we, too, laugh at you as you laugh (at us).(38) So you shall know who it is on whom will come a chastisement which will disgrace him, and on whom a lasting chastisement will fall.(39)}Truthful Allah the Great [Hûd] 11:25-39
    {وَلَقَدْ أَرْسَلْنَا نُوحًا إِلَىٰ قَوْمِهِ إِنِّي لَكُمْ نَذِيرٌ مُّبِينٌ ﴿٢٥﴾ أَن لَّا تَعْبُدُوا إِلَّا اللَّهَ ۖ إِنِّي أَخَافُ عَلَيْكُمْ عَذَابَ يَوْمٍ أَلِيمٍ ﴿٢٦﴾ فَقَالَ الْمَلَأُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا مِن قَوْمِهِ مَا نَرَاكَ إِلَّا بَشَرًا مِّثْلَنَا وَمَا نَرَاكَ اتَّبَعَكَ إِلَّا الَّذِينَ هُمْ أَرَاذِلُنَا بَادِيَ الرَّأْيِ وَمَا نَرَىٰ لَكُمْ عَلَيْنَا مِن فَضْلٍ بَلْ نَظُنُّكُمْ كَاذِبِينَ ﴿٢٧﴾ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ أَرَأَيْتُمْ إِن كُنتُ عَلَىٰ بَيِّنَةٍ مِّن رَّبِّي وَآتَانِي رَحْمَةً مِّنْ عِندِهِ فَعُمِّيَتْ عَلَيْكُمْ أَنُلْزِمُكُمُوهَا وَأَنتُمْ لَهَا كَارِهُونَ ﴿٢٨﴾ وَيَا قَوْمِ لَا أَسْأَلُكُمْ عَلَيْهِ مَالًا ۖ إِنْ أَجْرِيَ إِلَّا عَلَى اللَّهِ ۚ وَمَا أَنَا بِطَارِدِ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا ۚ إِنَّهُم مُّلَاقُو ربّهم وَلَٰكِنِّي أَرَاكُمْ قَوْمًا تَجْهَلُونَ ﴿٢٩﴾ وَيَا قَوْمِ مَن يَنصُرُنِي مِنَ اللَّهِ إِن طَرَدتُّهُمْ ۚ أَفَلَا تَذَكَّرُونَ ﴿٣٠﴾ وَلَا أَقُولُ لَكُمْ عِندِي خَزَائِنُ اللَّهِ وَلَا أَعْلَمُ الْغَيْبَ وَلَا أَقُولُ إِنِّي مَلَكٌ وَلَا أَقُولُ لِلَّذِينَ تَزْدَرِي أَعْيُنُكُمْ لَن يُؤْتِيَهُمُ اللَّهُ خَيْرًا ۖ اللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا فِي أَنفُسِهِمْ ۖ إِنِّي إِذًا لَّمِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ ﴿٣١﴾ قَالُوا يَا نُوحُ قَدْ جَادَلْتَنَا فَأَكْثَرْتَ جِدَالَنَا فَأْتِنَا بِمَا تَعِدُنَا إِن كُنتَ مِنَ الصَّادِقِينَ ﴿٣٢﴾ قَالَ إِنَّمَا يَأْتِيكُم بِهِ اللَّهُ إِن شَاءَ وَمَا أَنتُم بِمُعْجِزِينَ ﴿٣٣﴾ وَلَا يَنفَعُكُمْ نُصْحِي إِنْ أَرَدتُّ أَنْ أَنصَحَ لَكُمْ إِن كَانَ اللَّهُ يُرِيدُ أَن يُغْوِيَكُمْ ۚ هُوَ ربّكم وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ ﴿٣٤﴾ أَمْ يَقُولُونَ افْتَرَاهُ ۖ قُلْ إِنِ افْتَرَيْتُهُ فَعَلَيَّ إِجْرَامِي وَأَنَا بَرِيءٌ مِّمَّا تُجْرِمُونَ ﴿٣٥﴾ وَأُوحِيَ إِلَىٰ نُوحٍ أَنَّهُ لَن يُؤْمِنَ مِن قَوْمِكَ إِلَّا مَن قَدْ آمَنَ فَلَا تَبْتَئِسْ بِمَا كَانُوا يَفْعَلُونَ ﴿٣٦﴾ وَاصْنَعِ الْفُلْكَ بِأَعْيُنِنَا وَوَحْيِنَا وَلَا تُخَاطِبْنِي فِي الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا ۚ إِنَّهُم مُّغْرَقُونَ ﴿٣٧﴾ وَيَصْنَعُ الْفُلْكَ وَكُلَّمَا مَرَّ عَلَيْهِ مَلَأٌ مِّن قَوْمِهِ سَخِرُوا مِنْهُ ۚ قَالَ إِن تَسْخَرُوا مِنَّا فَإِنَّا نَسْخَرُ مِنكُمْ كَمَا تَسْخَرُونَ ﴿٣٨﴾ فَسَوْفَ تَعْلَمُونَ مَن يَأْتِيهِ عَذَابٌ يُخْزِيهِ وَيَحِلُّ عَلَيْهِ عَذَابٌ مُّقِيمٌ(39)} صدق الله العظيم [هود].

And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1718

اقتباس المشاركة 5579 من موضوع الله أمركم بالتدبّر والتفكُّر في حُجّة الدّاعية عليكم ..

(الله أمركم بالتدبّر والتفكُّر في حُجّة الدّاعية عليكم)

- 1 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    08 - 10 - 1430 هـ
    28 - 09 - 2009 مـ
    11:43 مسـاءً
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

الردّ بالقول العادل إلى أَمَةِ الله المُجادِلةِ ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين..
    ويا أَمَة الله، لا تكوني من الذين لا يهتدون أبداً فإنّهم الذين يحكمون من قبل أن يستمعوا القول بالتدبّر بالعقل والمنطق والسمع والبصر والفؤاد، ومهما كان باطلاً في نظرِكم فقد أمركم الله أن لا تحكموا من قبل الاستماع؛ بل أمركم الله أن تستمعوا القول أولاً بتفكّرٍ وتدبّرٍ من أوّله إلى آخره ومن ثمّ تحكموا سواء تبيّن لكم أنّه الحقّ من ربّكم أو باطلٌ مُفترى، فإن كان هو الحقّ من ربّكم فسوف يتبيّن لكم من خلال التدبّر والتفكّر ما هو سلطانُ علمِ الداعيةِ هل عِلْمُهُ حُجّةٌ داحضةٌ للجدل ومُهيمنٌ بسلطان العلم الحقّ من ربّ العالمين الذي يقبله العلم والمنطق؟ أو تجدون حُجّتَه واهيةً ثمّ تُخرسون لسان المُفتري بسلطان العلم الحقّ فتنقذون الأُمّة من ضلاله إن كان على ضلالٍ مبينٍ، أو يبين لكم أنّه الحقّ من ربّ العالمين بِسلطان العلم من الكتاب الذي يقبله العقل والمنطق، ثمّ لا تأخذكم العزّة بالإثم إن لم تكونوا من شياطين البشر فسوف تُسلِّمون للحقّ تسليماً والحقّ أحقُّ أن يُتَّبع.

وما نصحت لكِ بهذه النصيحة عن الهوى من ذات نفسي؛ بل أمرنا الله أن نُبشِّر عبادَه أنّهُ سوف يهدي منهم فقط في كُلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ الذين لا يحكمون من قبل أن يسمعوا؛ بل يستمعون القول أولاً ثمّ يحكمون عليه من بعد الاستماع فيتّبعون أحسنه إن وجدوه هو الحقّ من ربّهم ويهدي إلى صراطٍ مستقيمٍ تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {أَفَلَمْ يَدَّبَّرُوا الْقَوْلَ أَمْ جَاءَهُم مَّا لَمْ يَأْتِ آبَاءَهُمُ الْأَوَّلِينَ ﴿٦٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [‏المؤمنون‏].

{فَبَشِّرْ عِبَادِ ﴿١٧﴾ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقَوْلَ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ أَحْسَنَهُ ۚ أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَاهُمُ اللَّـهُ ۖ وَأُولَـٰئِكَ هُمْ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ﴿١٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر].

وتبين لكم أنّ الله أمركم بالتدبّر والتفكّر في حُجّة الداعية عليكم، فهل تقبلها عقولُكم من بعد التفكّر والتدبّر فوجدتم أنَّ القول الذي يحاجّ به الداعيةُ يقبله العلم والمنطق ويهدي إلى الحقّ سواء تتفكّرون فيه بمفردكم أو أكثر من واحدٍ تتفكّرون سوياً ثمّ تظهرون لبعضكم بعضاً النتيجة التي توصلتم إليها بالعقل والمنطق من بعد التفكّر والتدبّر في منطق الداعية، فإذا كان منطقاً مجنوناً فلن يقبل العقل منطق المجنون الذي ذهب عقله، وإذا كان منطقُه تقبَّلتهُ عقولُكم جميعاً فاعلموا أنّه ليس بمجنون؛ بل هو الحقّ من ربّكم تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {قُلْ إِنَّمَا أَعِظُكُم بِوَاحِدَةٍ ۖ أَن تَقُومُوا لِلَّـهِ مَثْنَىٰ وَفُرَادَىٰ ثُمَّ تَتَفَكَّرُوا ۚ مَا بِصَاحِبِكُم مِّن جِنَّةٍ ۚ إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا نَذِيرٌ لَّكُم بَيْنَ يَدَيْ عَذَابٍ شَدِيدٍ ﴿٤٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سبأ].

ويا أَمَة الله، لو قُلتِ:
    "لن نحكمَ عليكَ الآن أيّها المدعو ناصر محمد اليماني هل أنت المهديّ المنتظَر أم كذّابٌ أشرٌ حتى تأتينا بالبيان الحقّ للذكر في شأن الصلوات المفروضات عمود الدين ثمّ تفصّلها من الكتاب تفصيلاً كما وعدتنا أنّك سوف تأتينا بعلمٍ من مُحكم الكتاب وتُفصّله تفصيلاً، وتقول إنّهُ العلم المُلجم على عالِم الأُمّة وجاهلها إلّا من أعرض عن آيات الكتاب المُحكمات البيّنات، فلربما إنّك من أصحاب الشعر والنثر من الذين يقولون ما لا يفعلون، ولربما أنّك من خُطباء المنابر من الذين يقولون على الله ما لا يعلمون، ولربما أنّك تنطق بالبيان الحقّ للذكر وتهدي إلى صراطٍ مستقيمٍ ومن ثمّ نعلم أنّك المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّ العالمين وذلك لأنّنا نحن المسلمين لا ننتظر نبيّاً جديداً؛ بل نؤمن جميعاً أنَّ خاتمَ الأنبياءِ والمرسَلينَ هو محمدٌ رسولُ الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم؛ بل ننتظر رجلاً من الصالحين يزيدُه الله بسطةً في العلم على كافة علماء المسلمين وذلك حتى يكون قادراً على الحكم بينهم فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون وقد اختلفوا حتى في فتاوى الصلوات المفروضات عمود الدين اختلافاً كثيراً وتفرّق المسلمون إلى شيعٍ وأحزابٍ وكُلّ حزبٍ بما لديهم فرحون! ولذلك وجب على المهديّ المُنتظَر الحقّ أن يجعلَه اللهُ قادراً على الحُكم بينهم في جميع ما كانوا فيه يختلفون وذلك حتى يُوحِّدَ صفَّهم فيجمعَ شملَهم من بعدِ تفرّقِهم فيعود عزُّهم بعد أن ذهبت ريحُهم بسبب تفرّقِهم، فإن كنتَ جديراً بهذه المهمة فصدقتَ ولذلك لن نحكمَ عليك الآن يا ناصر محمد اليماني؛ بل سوف نُؤخِّرُ الحكمَ عليك حتى نتدبّر بيانَك الموعود ولن نقول لك الآن إلّا ما قاله الهُدهد لسليمان حين قال: {أَحَطتُ بِمَا لَمْ تُحِطْ بِهِ وَجِئْتُكَ مِن سَبَإٍ بِنَبَإٍ يَقِينٍ} صدق الله العظيم [النمل:22].

ثمّ لم يحكمْ عليه نبيُّ الله سليمان بالكذب من قبل التبيّن من أمر ما يقولُه هذا الطير المؤمن وما كان الهُدهد الشاهد؛ بل قال: {سَنَنظُرُ أَصَدَقْتَ أَمْ كُنتَ مِنَ الْكَاذِبِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [النمل:27].

ونحن كذلك يا ناصر محمد اليماني نقول: {سَنَنظُرُ أَصَدَقْتَ أَمْ كُنتَ مِنَ الْكَاذِبِينَ}، فإن أعلنت بياناً لعلماءِ الأُمّة بموقعك الذي تِصفه بالمنبر الحُرّ لكافة علماء البشر مسلمهم والكافر الذي جعلته طاولة الحوار بالبيان الحقّ للذكر حُجّةَ الله وبصيرةَ رسولِه وبصيرة المهديّ المُنتظَر، فإن تبيّن لكافة المسلمين أُنثاهم والذكر أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني أثبت دعوة الحقّ بسلطان العلم المُحكم من القرآن العظيم فَحَكَمَ بسلطان العلم من القرآن المُحكم فألجمَ الجاهل العاقل والعالِم فقد صدقت وبالحقّ نطقت، وعلى جميع الأعناق المنكرة أن تخضع لخليفة الله الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر فتطيع أمره فيتّبعوا البيان الحقّ للتذكرة فلا يعرضون عن حُجّته القاهرة كتاب الله التذكرة وكأنّهم حُمرٌ مٌستنفرة فرَّت من قَسْوَرَة، فهل بعد الحقّ إلّا الضلال؟ فلا تظن بأنّنا يا ناصر محمد اليماني بالقرآن العظيم كافرون؛ بل نؤمن بالله وبملائكته وبكُتبه ورُسله وبقدره خيره وشرّه ونحن له مسلمون، وإن وجدنا علماء المسلمين ألجموا ناصر محمد اليماني بعلمٍ أهدى سبيلاً وأصدق قيلاً فعليك أن تخضع للحقّ أنت وأنصارك الذين تسمّيهم بالأنصار السابقين الأخيار وتصِفهم بصفوة البشرية وخير البريّة ولكنّنا نراهم أراذلنا فلا يملكون المال إلّا قليلاً منهم، ولو كانوا يملكون المال وهم مصدقين بأمرك لاشتروا لك القناة الفضائيّة والتي تُسمّيها ((منبر المهديّ المنتظر)) حتى تُلقي من خلالها البيان المباشر الحقّ للذكر إلى كافة مسامع البشر بلسان المهديّ المنتظَر وبلسان من تُسمّيه بالحسين بن عمر ومن تشاء من الأنصار، ولكن أنصارك نراهم الفقراء أراذلنا ولم نرَ أنّهُ اتّبعك أحدُ فطاحلة علماء المسلمين أو أغنياؤهم أو كُبراؤهم".

ومن ثمّ يردّ عليكم المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّكم بذات الردّ لنبيّ الله نوح إلى قومه الذي قالوا كمثل قولكم وتشابهت قلوبكم! وأقول ولكن هذا قول الكفّار لأتباع الأنبياء بادئ الأمر. وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَلَقَدْ أَرْسَلْنَا نُوحًا إِلَىٰ قَوْمِهِ إِنِّي لَكُمْ نَذِيرٌ مُّبِينٌ ﴿٢٥﴾ أَن لَّا تَعْبُدُوا إِلَّا اللَّـهَ ۖ إِنِّي أَخَافُ عَلَيْكُمْ عَذَابَ يَوْمٍ أَلِيمٍ ﴿٢٦﴾ فَقَالَ الْمَلَأُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا مِن قَوْمِهِ مَا نَرَاكَ إِلَّا بَشَرًا مِّثْلَنَا وَمَا نَرَاكَ اتَّبَعَكَ إِلَّا الَّذِينَ هُمْ أَرَاذِلُنَا بَادِيَ الرَّأْيِ وَمَا نَرَىٰ لَكُمْ عَلَيْنَا مِن فَضْلٍ بَلْ نَظُنُّكُمْ كَاذِبِينَ ﴿٢٧﴾ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ أَرَأَيْتُمْ إِن كُنتُ عَلَىٰ بَيِّنَةٍ مِّن رَّبِّي وَآتَانِي رَحْمَةً مِّنْ عِندِهِ فَعُمِّيَتْ عَلَيْكُمْ أَنُلْزِمُكُمُوهَا وَأَنتُمْ لَهَا كَارِهُونَ ﴿٢٨﴾ وَيَا قَوْمِ لَا أَسْأَلُكُمْ عَلَيْهِ مَالًا ۖ إِنْ أَجْرِيَ إِلَّا عَلَى اللَّـهِ ۚ وَمَا أَنَا بِطَارِدِ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا ۚ إِنَّهُم مُّلَاقُو رَبِّهِمْ وَلَـٰكِنِّي أَرَاكُمْ قَوْمًا تَجْهَلُونَ ﴿٢٩﴾ وَيَا قَوْمِ مَن يَنصُرُنِي مِنَ اللَّـهِ إِن طَرَدتُّهُمْ ۚ أَفَلَا تَذَكَّرُونَ ﴿٣٠﴾ وَلَا أَقُولُ لَكُمْ عِندِي خَزَائِنُ اللَّـهِ وَلَا أَعْلَمُ الْغَيْبَ وَلَا أَقُولُ إِنِّي مَلَكٌ وَلَا أَقُولُ لِلَّذِينَ تَزْدَرِي أَعْيُنُكُمْ لَن يُؤْتِيَهُمُ اللَّـهُ خَيْرًا ۖ اللَّـهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا فِي أَنفُسِهِمْ ۖ إِنِّي إِذًا لَّمِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ ﴿٣١﴾ قَالُوا يَا نُوحُ قَدْ جَادَلْتَنَا فَأَكْثَرْتَ جِدَالَنَا فَأْتِنَا بِمَا تَعِدُنَا إِن كُنتَ مِنَ الصَّادِقِينَ ﴿٣٢﴾ قَالَ إِنَّمَا يَأْتِيكُم بِهِ اللَّـهُ إِن شَاءَ وَمَا أَنتُم بِمُعْجِزِينَ ﴿٣٣﴾ وَلَا يَنفَعُكُمْ نُصْحِي إِنْ أَرَدتُّ أَنْ أَنصَحَ لَكُمْ إِن كَانَ اللَّـهُ يُرِيدُ أَن يُغْوِيَكُمْ ۚ هُوَ رَبُّكُمْ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ ﴿٣٤﴾ أَمْ يَقُولُونَ افْتَرَاهُ ۖ قُلْ إِنِ افْتَرَيْتُهُ فَعَلَيَّ إِجْرَامِي وَأَنَا بَرِيءٌ مِّمَّا تُجْرِمُونَ ﴿٣٥﴾ وَأُوحِيَ إِلَىٰ نُوحٍ أَنَّهُ لَن يُؤْمِنَ مِن قَوْمِكَ إِلَّا مَن قَدْ آمَنَ فَلَا تَبْتَئِسْ بِمَا كَانُوا يَفْعَلُونَ ﴿٣٦﴾ وَاصْنَعِ الْفُلْكَ بِأَعْيُنِنَا وَوَحْيِنَا وَلَا تُخَاطِبْنِي فِي الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا ۚ إِنَّهُم مُّغْرَقُونَ ﴿٣٧﴾ وَيَصْنَعُ الْفُلْكَ وَكُلَّمَا مَرَّ عَلَيْهِ مَلَأٌ مِّن قَوْمِهِ سَخِرُوا مِنْهُ ۚ قَالَ إِن تَسْخَرُوا مِنَّا فَإِنَّا نَسْخَرُ مِنكُمْ كَمَا تَسْخَرُونَ ﴿٣٨﴾ فَسَوْفَ تَعْلَمُونَ مَن يَأْتِيهِ عَذَابٌ يُخْزِيهِ وَيَحِلُّ عَلَيْهِ عَذَابٌ مُّقِيمٌ ﴿٣٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [هود].

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين..
    الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

2. افتراضي

- 2 -

20 - 10 - 1430 AH
    10 - 10 - 2009 AD
    11:17 pm
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

..To all beloved ones of the Awaited Mahdi; the best foremost supporters

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the prophets and messengers my grandfather the trustworthy illiterate prophet and his virtuous family whom often turning (to Allah), and the followers to the Truth till judgement day..

Excuse me my beloved best foremost supporters for delaying the explanatory-statement of the obligatory prayers, indeed that explaining it will have a huge echo between scholars of the nation, perhaps they will come from all regions to the dialogue table at the website of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to have dialogue with him after informing Muftis of the entire hometowns in all regions about the explanatory-statement of prayer, verily all who believe in the grand Quran will see that the matter is very great that (Al-Mahdi) speaks with Truth and guides to a straight path except those who turn away from him and they want the guidance from other than him, for that readiness is incumbent upon us, and we still have private circumstances I can not mention it until when we pass it with peace by Allah’s permission surely I promise you with Allah’s permission that I will fully explain to you the explanatory-statement of the obligatory prayers so I would verify to you the number of its units from the grand Quran, and clarify to you what you should say therein in all aspects of it and I would fully explain it in details and not with allegorical-similar verses; in fact with decisive clear verses to the scholar among you and the ignorant, that’s because prayers been obligated upon the scholar among you and the ignorant one, so how Allah would explain it in the grand Quran in details? O community of best foremost supporters, be of the witnesses, if the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni could not fully explain it in details exclusively from the decisive grand Quran to the scholar among you and the ignorant it is then I am not the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord and none of scholars of the Muslims and their Imams have preceded before the Awaited Mahdi by explaining the obligatory prayers with the number of its unites and all its corners from the grand Quran, and it is incumbent upon us to fully explain in details with Allah’s will — in utmost precision with Truth, a fact that I do not say of Allah except the Truth and indeed we are truthful, so little of patience my brother Mohammed and all best foremost supporters, verily we wait and see how things go, then the True good news comes as we promised you previously with Allah’s permission through the carrier of the good news Jamal Al-Deen of the honorable best foremost supporters, and Allah is sought for help and we only gave you the good news with the permission yet we did not give you a fixed date of carrying out (the promise), but I will fulfill to you and all the Muslims what we promised you with Truth by Allah’s permission, and I announce the good news that the prayers is indeed lighter than what you do now and easier for the believers, but it is five prayers and not three as the Quranists claim! And has preceded the full-explanation of its number from the Book and remained the explanation of the obligatory prayers itself; the connect between the servant and his Lord. whoever keeps up he keeps up religion and whoever destroys it he destroys religion, but I carry to you the True good news that it will be easier for the Muslims, in all the pillars of the Islamic upright religion, Allah wants the ease for you yet He does not want hardship so deliver the good news for the believers.

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Your brother; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 5580 من موضوع الله أمركم بالتدبّر والتفكُّر في حُجّة الدّاعية عليكم ..

- 2 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    20 - 10 - 1430 هـ
    10 - 10 - 2009 مـ
    11:17 مسـاءً
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

إلى كافة أحباب المهديّ المنتظَر الأنصار السابقين الأخيار ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على خاتم الأنبياء والمرسَلين جدّي النبيّ الأمي الأمين وآله التوّابين المُتطهّرين والتابعين للحقّ إلى يوم الدين..

معذرةً أحبابي الأنصار السابقين الأخيار عن تأخير بيان الصلوات المفروضات، ألا وإنّ بيانها سوف يكون له صدًى كبيراً بين علماءِ الأُمّة ولربما يفِدون من كلّ الأقطار إلى طاولة الحوار موقع الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني ليحاوروه بعد أن يتمّ تبليغ مفتي كافة الديار في جميع الأقطار ببيان الصلاة فحتماً سيحضرون لأنّهم سوف يرون أنّ الأمر جداً عظيمٌ ينطق بالحقّ ويهدي إلى صراطٍ مستقيمٍ جميعَ من كان يؤمن بالقرآن العظيم إلّا الذين يُعرِضون عنه ويريدون الهُدى في غيره ولذلك وجب علينا الاستعداد، ولا تزال لدينا ظُروف خاصة لا أستطيع ذكرها حتى إذا تجاوزناها بسلامٍ بإذن الله فإني أعِدُكم بإذن الله أني سوف أفصِّلُ لكم بيان الصلوات المفروضات تفصيلاً فأبيِّن لكم عدد ركعاتها من القرآن العظيم وأبيِّن لكم ما تقولون فيها في جميع أركانها وأفصّلها تفصيلاً وليس بآياتٍ مُتشابهات؛ بل بآياتٍ مُحكماتٍ بيّناتٍ لعالمِكم وجاهلِكم، ذلك لأنّ الصلوات مفروضات على عالِمكم وجاهلكم فكيف لا يفصّلها الله في القرآن العظيم تفصيلاً؟ فكونوا يا معشر الأنصار السابقين الأخيار من الشاهدين، فإذا لم يستطِع أن يفصِّلَها الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني تفصيلاً من مُحكم القرآن العظيم حصرياً لعالِمكم وجاهلكم فأنا لستُ المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّكم، ولم يسبق المهديّ المنتظَر أحدٌ من علماء المسلمين وأئمّتهم بتفصيل الصلوات المفروضات بعدد ركعاتها وبجميع أركانها من القرآن العظيم، وحقاً علينا بإذن الله أن نُفصّلها تفصيلاً دقيقاً بالحقّ في منتهى الدقة، حقيقٌ لا أقول على الله إلّا الحقّ وإنّا لصادقون، فصبرٌ قليلٌ أخي محمد وكافة الأنصار السابقين الأخيار حتى ننظر ما تصير إليه الأمور فتأتيكم البشرى الحقّ كما وعدناكم بإذن الله من قبل عن طريق البشير جمال الدين من المكرمين الأنصار السابقين الأخيار والله المستعان، وإنما بشَّرناكم بالإذن ولم نعطِكُم موعدَ التنفيذ، ولكنّي سوف أفيكم وجميع المسلمين ما وعدناكم بالحقّ بإذن الله وأبشِّرُكم أنّ الصلوات لهي أخفّ مما أنتم عليه الآن وأيسر على المؤمنين، ولكنها خمس صلواتٍ وليست ثلاثاً كما يقول القرآنيّون! وسبق تفصيل عددها من الكتاب وبقي التفصيل الذاتي للصلوات المفروضات الصلة بين العبد وربّه، من أقامها أقام الدين ومن هدمها هدم الدين، ولكنّي أزفُّ إليكم البشرى الحقّ أنها سوف تكون على المسلمين يسيرةً، وفي جميع أركان الدين الإسلامي الحنيف يريدُ الله بكم اليُسر ولا يُريد بكم العُسر فبشرى للمؤمنين.

أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر مُحمد اليماني.

3. افتراضي

- 3 -

21 - 10 - 1430 AH
    11 - 10 - 2009 AD
    11:03 pm
    ـــــــــــــــــ

..Be warned of following the forged narration: [Dispute of my nation is mercy]

اقتباس المشاركة :
    No God except Allah, Mohammad is messenger of Allah
    All what law kept silent about it it is a mercy for the nation
    Only deed are by the intentions and for each person what he what he intended
    What will come of explanation with Allah’s permission to the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni it is not binding to the nation
    But I consider it of the knowledge and each who guide us to Allah it is light
    And I ask Allah forgiveness for me, you and the Muslims altogether
    Ameer Al-Nour Ansar Al-Haq
    انتهى الاقتباس

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

My honorable brother Ameer Al-Nour I remind you with the word of Allah the Most High: {..And whatever the Messenger gives you, accept it, and whatever he forbids you, abstain (therefrom); and keep your duty to Allah. Surely Allah is Severe in retribution.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hashr] 59:7
    {وَمَا آتَاكُمُ الرَّسُولُ فَخُذُوهُ وَمَا نَهَاكُمْ عَنْهُ فَانتَهُوا ۚ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ ۖ إِنَّ اللَّهَ شَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ} صدق الله العظيم [الحشر:7].

Imam Mahdi will not and would never bring to you other than what brought you my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, also he will not and would never prohibit you from other than what prohibited you my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family; and Allah did not make the Awaited Mahdi an innovator; in fact follower to my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and I call (others) to Allah upon most sure knowledge from my Lord and it is not a new sure knowledge; in fact it is the same sure knowledge of my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: This is my way: I call to Allah, with certain knowledge — I and those who follow me. And glory be to Allah! and I am not of the polytheists.}Truthful Allah the Great [Yousuf] 12:108
    {قُلْ هَٰذِهِ سَبِيلِي أَدْعُو إِلَى اللَّهِ ۚ عَلَىٰ بَصِيرَةٍ أَنَا وَمَنِ اتَّبَعَنِي ۖ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَمَا أَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف:108].

Look at the word of Allah the Most High: {I and those who follow me.}Truthful Allah the Great, Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {You can warn him only who follows the Reminder and fears the All Merciful in secret; so give him good news of forgiveness and a generous reward.}Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.] 36:11, and only he means to follow the most sure knowledge with which he came (the Quran) Reminder of Allah that is guarded from alteration, and what is contrary to it it is false and forged.
    {أَنَا وَمَنِ اتَّبَعَنِي} صدق الله العظيم
    {إِنَّمَا تُنذِرُ مَنِ اتَّبَعَ الذِّكْرَ وَخَشِيَ الرَّحْمَٰنَ بِالْغَيْبِ ۖ فَبَشِّرْهُ بِمَغْفِرَةٍ وَأَجْرٍ كَرِيمٍ} صدق الله العظيم [يس:11].

And what is the Reminder? Indeed it is the most sure knowledge in the call to Allah that teaches you how you worship Allah. And Allah the Most High said: {I am commanded only to serve the Lord of this city, Who has made it sacred, and His are all things, and I am commanded to be of those who submit,(91) And to recite the Quran. So whoever goes aright, he goes aright for his own soul, and whoever goes astray — say: I am only one of the warners.(92)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:91-92
    {إِنَّمَا أُمِرْتُ أَنْ أَعْبُدَ رَبَّ هَٰذِهِ الْبَلْدَةِ الَّذِي حَرَّمَهَا وَلَهُ كُلُّ شَيْءٍ ۖ وَأُمِرْتُ أَنْ أَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ ﴿٩١﴾ وَأَنْ أَتْلُوَ الْقُرْآنَ ۖ فَمَنِ اهْتَدَىٰ فَإِنَّمَا يَهْتَدِي لِنَفْسِهِ ۖ وَمَن ضَلَّ فَقُلْ إِنَّمَا أَنَا مِنَ الْمُنذِرِينَ(92)} صدق الله العظيم [النمل].

So if an Awaited Mahdi came to you with other than what spoke of it Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- then know that he is an insolent liar and not the Awaited Mahdi, that’s because the seal of the prophets and messengers is my grand father Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family. A ratification to Allah’s fatwa in the decisive grand Quran in His word the Most High: {Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the messenger of Allah and the seal of the prophets. And Allah is ever Knower of all things.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ahzãb] 33:40
    {مَّا كَانَ مُحَمَّدٌ أَبَا أَحَدٍ مِّن رِّجَالِكُمْ وَلَٰكِن رَّسُولَ اللَّهِ وَخَاتَمَ النَّبِيِّينَ ۗ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمًا} صدق الله العظيم [الأحزاب:40].

O Amir Al-Nour, if you are of the supporting best foremost elite of humanity and best of creatures — don’t you dare follow the forged narration ((Dispute of my nation is mercy)) surely that narration came from other than Allah and His messenger, and it is contrary to all decisive clear verses which Allah made them (basis) mother of the Book, and whoever has deviation in his heart surely he deviates from them and follows what is contrary to them, so hold firm with the most firm handle that does not separate and hold fast with Allah’s rope; the grand Quran, and whoever held fast he survive and whoever seek the guidance in other than it he goes astray and fell from up high as if he fell from the sky and birds snatch him or the wind carries him off to steep-distant place. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And hold fast by the covenant of Allah all together and be not disunited..}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:103
    {وَاعْتَصِمُوا بِحَبْلِ اللَّهِ جَمِيعًا وَلَا تَفَرَّقُوا} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:103].

Indeed, Allah’s rope is the light which been sent down upon His messenger — the grand Quran — a proof of the sure knowledge in the call to the people altogether to the path of the All Mighty, the Praised One, and whoever from among the people held fast with the best of what came in it — decisive (messages) — he survives. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {O people, manifest proof has indeed come to you from your Lord and We have sent down to you a clear light.(174) Then as for those who believe in Allah and hold fast by Him, He will admit them to His mercy and grace, and guide them to Himself on a right path.(175)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:174-175
    {يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ قَدْ جَاءَكُم بُرْهَانٌ مِّن ربّكم وَأَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكُمْ نُورًا مُّبِينًا ﴿١٧٤﴾ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا بِاللَّهِ وَاعْتَصَمُوا بِهِ فَسَيُدْخِلُهُمْ فِي رَحْمَةٍ مِّنْهُ وَفَضْلٍ وَيَهْدِيهِمْ إِلَيْهِ صِرَاطًا مُّسْتَقِيمًا} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Your brother the caller to the path of the Al-Mighty, the Praised, upon sure knowledge from his Lord; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 5581 من موضوع الله أمركم بالتدبّر والتفكُّر في حُجّة الدّاعية عليكم ..

- 3 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    21 - 10 - 1430 هـ
    11 - 10 - 2009 مـ
    11:03 مســاءً
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

التحذير من اتّباع الحديث المُفترى:
    [ اختلاف أمتي رحمة ] ..

اقتباس المشاركة :
    لا إلاه الا الله محمد رسول الله
    كل ما سكت عنه الشرع فهو رحمة للأمة
    وانما الأعمال بالنيات ولكل امرئ ما نوى
    وما سيأتي من تفصيل باذن الله للأمام ناصر محمد اليماني ليس ملزما للأمة
    لكني أعده من العلم ، وكل ما يدلنا على الله فهو نور
    وأستغفر الله لي ولكم وللمسلمين أجمعين
    أمير النور
    أنصار الحق
    انتهى الاقتباس
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين..
    أخي الكريم أمير النور إنّي أذكّرك بقول الله تعالى: {وَمَا آتَاكُمُ الرَّسُولُ فَخُذُوهُ وَمَا نَهَاكُمْ عَنْهُ فَانتَهُوا ۚ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّـهَ ۖ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ شَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ} صدق الله العظيم [الحشر:7].

ولا ولن يأتيَكم به الإمام المهديّ بغير ما آتاكم به جدّي محمد صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم، ولا ولن أنهاكم عنه بغير ما نهاكم عنه جدّي محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم، ولم يجعل الله المهديّ المنتظَر مُبتدعاً؛ بل مُتّبعاً جده محمد رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - وأدعو إلى الله على بصيرةٍ من ربّي وليست بصيرةً جديدةً؛ بل هي ذاتها بصيرة جدّي محمد رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - القرآن العظيم تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {قُلْ هَـٰذِهِ سَبِيلِي أَدْعُو إِلَى اللَّـهِ ۚ عَلَىٰ بَصِيرَةٍ أَنَا وَمَنِ اتَّبَعَنِي ۖ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّـهِ وَمَا أَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ ﴿١٠٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف].

فانظر لقول الله تعالى: {أَنَا وَمَنِ اتَّبَعَنِي} صدق الله العظيم، وإنّما يقصد أن نتّبع البصيرة التي جاء بها ذكر الله المحفوظ من التحريف وما خالفه فهو باطلٌ مُفترى تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {إِنَّمَا تُنذِرُ مَنِ اتَّبَعَ الذِّكْرَ وَخَشِيَ الرَّحْمَـٰنَ بِالْغَيْبِ ۖ فَبَشِّرْهُ بِمَغْفِرَةٍ وَأَجْرٍ كَرِيمٍ ﴿١١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يس].

وما هو الذّكر؟ إنّهُ البصيرة في الدعوة إلى الله الذي يُعلَّمكم كيف تعبدون الله. وقال الله تعالى: {إِنَّمَا أُمِرْتُ أَنْ أَعْبُدَ رَبَّ هَـٰذِهِ الْبَلْدَةِ الَّذِي حَرَّمَهَا وَلَهُ كُلُّ شَيْءٍ ۖ وَأُمِرْتُ أَنْ أَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ ﴿٩١﴾ وَأَنْ أَتْلُوَ الْقُرْآنَ ۖ فَمَنِ اهْتَدَىٰ فَإِنَّمَا يَهْتَدِي لِنَفْسِهِ ۖ وَمَن ضَلَّ فَقُلْ إِنَّمَا أَنَا مِنَ الْمُنذِرِينَ ﴿٩٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النمل].

فإذا جاءكم مهديٌّ منتظرٌ بغير ما نطق به مُحمدٌ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - فاعلموا أنَّه كذّابٌ أشرٌ وليس المهديّ المنتظَر، وذلك لأنّ خاتم الأنبياء والمرسَلين هو جدّي محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم تصديقاً لفتوى الله في مُحكم القرآن العظيم في قوله تعالى: {مَّا كَانَ مُحَمَّدٌ أَبَا أَحَدٍ مِّن رِّجَالِكُمْ وَلَـٰكِن رَّسُولَ اللَّـهِ وَخَاتَمَ النَّبِيِّينَ ۗ وَكَانَ اللَّـهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمًا ﴿٤٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأحزاب].

فإيّاك يا أمير النور إن كنت من الناصرين السابقين الأخيار صفوة البشرية وخيرُ البرية أن تتّبع الحديث المُفترى ((اختلاف أمتي رحمة)) فذلك حديثٌ جاء من عند غير الله ورسوله يُخالف لجميع الآيات المحكمات البيّنات التي جعلهنّ الله أمّ الكتاب، ومن كان في قلبه زيغٌ فهو يزيغ عمّا جاء فيهنّ ويتّبع ما خالفهنّ، فاستمسك بالعروة الوثقى لا انفصام لها واعتصم بحبل الله القرآن العظيم من اعتصم به نجا ومن ابتغى الهُدى في غيره ضلَّ وغوى وهوى وكأنّما خرَّ من السماء فتخطفه الطير أو تهوي به الريح إلى مكانٍ سحيقٍ تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَاعْتَصِمُوا بِحَبْلِ اللَّـهِ جَمِيعًا وَلَا تَفَرَّقُوا} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:103].

ألا وإنّ حبلَ الله هو النور الذي أُنزل على رسوله القرآن العظيم بُرهان البصيرة في الدعوة للناس جميعاً إلى صراطِ العزيز الحميد، من اعتصم بأحسن ما جاء في مُحكمه نَجا من الناس أجمعين تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ قَدْ جَاءَكُم بُرْهَانٌ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ وَأَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكُمْ نُورًا مُّبِينًا ﴿١٧٤﴾ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا بِاللَّـهِ وَاعْتَصَمُوا بِهِ فَسَيُدْخِلُهُمْ فِي رَحْمَةٍ مِّنْهُ وَفَضْلٍ وَيَهْدِيهِمْ إِلَيْهِ صِرَاطًا مُّسْتَقِيمًا ﴿١٧٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

أخوكم الداعي إلى صراط العزيز الحميد على بصيرةٍ من ربه؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 21-04-2018, 04:00 PM
  2. Response of the knowledge possessor of the Book to Abu Shuaib: Meaning of the word {So go about} in the Quran..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 05-09-2017, 12:00 AM
  3. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 17-01-2017, 11:14 PM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 08-01-2016, 02:17 AM
  5. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 20-03-2014, 04:27 PM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع