Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

02 - 10 - 1432 AH
31 - 08 - 2011 AD
11:29 am
ـــــــــــــــــــ

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni commands the supporters by not writing the vision from him in small booklets separated from the explanatory-statement, and he commands them to ponder over the Quran and its explanatory-statement before memorizing it

اقتباس المشاركة :
Quote of original post written by Nooruhom Yasaa Baina Aidihim
..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
We say as what supporters of the Truth said before us ((Our Lord, surely we have heard a Crier calling to faith; saying: Believe in your Lord, so we believed.* Our Lord, grant us protection from our sins and remove our evils and make us die with the righteous)) Truthful Allah the Great, and Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah's forgiveness and peace be upon him- spoke the Truth, and my Imam Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad spoke the Truth.
O Imam I have a question, we can not memories these words in one vision so my Imam and my beloved, how did you memorized it in spite the length of the True vision from a Wise, Knower, with its many words. Our Imam and our teacher, verily teach us by that, indeed you have not spoken but with Truth. prayer of forgiveness of Allah and His peace be upon our beloved in Allah's love Mohammad messenger of Allah, and upon his family and his sincere companions and whoever follow him till judgement day, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.
انتهى الاقتباس

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

O you the supporter Mohammed Al-Arabi, my Lord has gathered the of it in my heart Who gathered the words of the Quran in the heart of my grandfather and the recitation of it by his tongue to recite it for the people by stages over (period of time), except that the Imam Mahdi as soon he tells (about) the vision or writes it my heart is no longer memorize it as my grandfather spoke of it exactly, and remains the understanding of it by my heart as I understand the True explanatory-statement for Quran, and in this a wisdom from Allah to the fact vision is not a new book after the glorious Quran, so do not write it from me in little books and sufficient what came of it in the website, harm if it was copied within the True explanatory-statement for the Quran, but I prohibit you to make little books for it so the people do not some day take it a doctrine that it is a new book from Allah so they would abandon the Quran behind their backs so take caution of separating it from the explanatory-statement in a little book, keep your duty to Allah and obey my command.

Thus we did not command you in memorizing the True explanatory-statement for the Quran; in fact we command you to understand it with your minds so you do not forget it, for the fact memorization get to be forgotten, and whoever understood the content he would never forget what he understood by his mind, Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {(This is) a Book that We have revealed to you abounding in good, that they may ponder over its verses, and that those of understanding would indeed keep in mind.}Truthful Allah the Great [S] 38:29
{كِتَابٌ أَنزَلْنَاهُ إِلَيْكَ مُبَارَكٌ لِّيَدَّبَّرُوا آيَاتِهِ وَلِيَتَذَكَّرَ أُوْلُوا الْأَلْبَابِ} صدق الله العظيم [ص:29].

As for if you memorized the Quran before understanding and pondering then surely your likeness will be as like the parable of a donkey carries valuable scrolls in a contain on his back while he does not understand what he is carrying on his back! Verily understanding the Quran and pondering over its explanatory-statement is the light and the manifest Furqan (makes distinction between Truth and false), then afterwards memorizing it would be easy for you, verily be of the grateful ones.

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Allah’s khalifa; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=21036

اقتباس المشاركة 21036 من موضوع الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني يأمر الأنصار بعدم كتابة الرؤيا عنه في كتيّباتٍ منفصلةٍ عن البيان، ويأمرهم بتدبّر القرآن وبيانه قبل حفظه..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
02 - 10 - 1432 هـ
31 - 08 - 2011 مـ
11:29 صباحاً

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصليّة للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=21023
ـــــــــــــــــــ

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني يأمر الأنصار بعدم كتابة الرؤيا عنه في كتيّباتٍ منفصلةٍ عن البيان، ويأمرهم بتدبّر القرآن وبيانه قبل حفظه ..

اقتباس المشاركة : نورهم يسعى بين أيديهم
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم , وسلام على المرسلين , والحمد لله رب العالمين
نقول كما قال أنصار الحق من قبلنا (( ربنا إننا سمعنا مناديا ينادى للإيمان أن آمنوا بربكم فآمنا * ربنا فأغفر لنا ذنوبنا وكفر عنا سيئاتنا وتوفنا مع الأبرار )) صدق الله العظيم
وصدق محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم وصدقت إمامى المهدى ناصر محمد.
وياإمام لى سؤال نحن لا نستطيع أن نحفظ كل هذه الكلمات برؤية واحدة فكيف حفظتها إمامى وحبيبى رغم طول الرؤيا الحق من لدن حكيم عليم
وكثرة كلماتها، فعللمنا إمامنا ومعلمنا بذلك، ومانطقت إلا بالحق وصلوات الله وسلامه على حبيبنا فى حب الله محمد رسول الله وآله وصحبه المخلصين ومن أتبعه إلى يوم الدين، وسلام على المرسلين، والحمد لله رب العالمين.
انتهى الاقتباس من نورهم يسعى بين أيديهم

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمدُ للهِ ربِّ العالمين..
ويا أيّها الأنصاري محمد العربي، قد جمعَ كلماتها في قلبي ربّي الذي جمع كلمات القرآن في قلب جدّي وقرآنه على لسانه ليقرأه للناس على مكثٍ، غير أنّ الإمام المهدي بمجرد ما يُخْبِرُ بالرؤيا أو يكتبها لم يعد يحفظها قلبي كما نطق بها جدّي بالضبط ويتبقّى فهمها بقلبي كما أفهم البيان الحقّ للقرآن، وفي ذلك حكمة من الله كون الرؤيا ليست كتاباً جديداً من بعد القرآن المجيد فلا تكتبوها عنّي في كتيّباتٍ ويكفي ذكر ما شاء الله منها بالموقع، ولا ضيرَ إن كانت منسوخةً ضمن البيان الحقّ للقرآن، ولكنّي أنهاكم أن تجعلوا لها كتيّبات حتى لا يعتقد الناس بها يوماً ما بأنها كتابٌ من الله جديدٌ فيذروا القرآن وراء ظهورهم، فاحذروا فصلها عن البيان في كتيّبٍ واتّقوا الله وأطيعوا أمري.

وكذلك لم نأمركم بحفظ البيان الحقّ للقرآن؛ بل نأمركم أن تفهموه بعقولكم حتى لا تنسوه لكون الحفظ يُنسى ومَن فَهِمَ المضمون لن يَنسى ما فهمه قلبه وأدركه عقله، وكذلك الله أمركم بتدبّر القرآن من قبل حفظه، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{كِتَابٌ أَنزَلْنَاهُ إِلَيْكَ مُبَارَكٌ لِّيَدَّبَّرُوا آيَاتِهِ وَلِيَتَذَكَّرَ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ﴿٢٩} صدق الله العظيم [ص].

وأمّا إذا حفظتم القرآن من قبل الفهم والتدبّر فسوف يكون مَثَلُكم كَمِثْلِ الحمار يحمل الأسفار في وعاءٍ على ظهره ولا يفهم ما يحمل على ظهره! ألا وإنّ فهم القرآن وتدبّر بيانه هو النّور والفرقان المبين، ومن ثم يكون حفظه عليكم يسيراً ولن تنسوا حفظه من بعد فهمه فكونوا من الشاكرين.

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمد للهِ ربِّ العالمين ..
خليفة الله؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..