الموضوع: News from (Quran) the decisive Reminder by the pen of the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

النتائج 1 إلى 4 من 4
  1. افتراضي News from (Quran) the decisive Reminder by the pen of the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

- 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

07 - Dhul Hijja - 1438 AH
    29 - 08 - 2017 AD
    08:30 am
    (According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

News from (Quran) the decisive Reminder by the pen of the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

In the name of Allah the Severe in punishment, the Forgiver to whoever repent and turns (to Him), let the Muslims in Burma, Myanmar, and in all countries of the oppressed ones among the worlds to turn in prayer to their Lord to perish their enemy and to make them successors after them in these countries, verily when they resort to their Lord then beseech to Him with prayer-call He would answer them no matter what was their sins, surely it is not permissible for them to despair from Allah’s mercy.

The upcoming days are full with successive events from signs of chastisement; some of it meteor showers varying in size, thunder-lightning with which He strikes whom He pleases and ward it away from whom He pleases, they put their fingers into their ears because of the thunder-peal, for fear of death night and day, and Allah encompasses the disbelievers. Huge solar explosions, and striking (fiery stones) falling from the sky, darkness in earth, land earthquakes, extreme winds, hurricanes of the swollen sea (tsunamis), earthquakes (under) sea, snowy hail storms comes from the northwest, and rising of the sun from its setting (place) because of approaching planet of chastisement from the south. And Allah wipes out what He pleases (of these events) and makes firm (His decree) and all matters return to Allah, surely some of it what is inevitable to befall.

Sudden political vagaries, and climate changes, increase of continuous sun temperature rise, much skirmishes because of the approaching planet of chastisement, and watch surely I am with you watching..
    ..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Allah’s khalifa and His servant; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?32394

اقتباس المشاركة 268386 من موضوع أخبار من محكم الذكر بقلم الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني ..

- 1 -

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركــــــــة الأصليّة للبيان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=268384

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    07 - ذو الحجّة - 1438 هـ
    29 – 08 – 2017 مـ
    08:30 صباحاً
    ( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

أخبار من محكم الذكر بقلم الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني

بسم الله شديد العقاب الغفار لمن تاب وأناب، فلينِب المسلمون في بورما وميانمار وفي كلّ بلدان المظلومين فيها في العالمين، فلينيبوا إلى ربهم ليهلك عدوّهم ويستخلفهم من بعدهم في تلك البلاد، فإذا استكانوا إلى ربهم فتضرّعوا إليه بالدعاء أجابهم مهما كانت ذنوبهم فلا يجوز لهم اليأس من رحمة الله.

والأيام المقبلة مليئةٌ بالأحداث التترى من آيات العذاب؛ منها أمطارٌ نيزكيّة متفاوتةٌ في الحجم، وصواعقُ يصيب بها من يشاء ويصرفها عمّن يشاء، يجعلون أصابعهم في آذانهم من الصواعق حذر الموت ليلاً أو نهاراً، والله محيط بالكافرين. وانفجارات شمسيّةٌ ضخمةٌ، وكسفٌ من السماء ساقطٌ، وظُلماتٌ في الأرض، وزلازلُ بريّةٌ، ورياحٌ شديدة، وأعاصير البحر المسجور، وزلازلُ بحريّةٌ، وجبالٌ ثلجيّةٌ من بَرَدٍ تأتي من الشمال الغربي، وطلوعُ الشمس من مغربها بسبب اقتراب كوكب العذاب من الجنوب. ويمحو الله ما يشاء ويثبت وإلى الله ترجع الأمور، فمنها ما هو حتميُّ الوقوع.

وتقلباتٌ سياسيّةٌ مفاجئةٌ، وتغيّراتٌ مناخيّةٌ، وازديادٌ مستمرٌ في ارتفاع حرارة الشمس، وتناوشٌ كثيرٌ بسبب اقتراب كوكب العذاب، وارتقبوا إني معكم رقيبٌ...

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
    خليفة الله وعبده الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

2. افتراضي

- 2 -

23 - Dhul Hijja - 1438 AH
    14 - 09- 2017 AD
    09:22 am

From the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad possessor of the Book’s knowledge to the American President Donald Trump, a fact that I do not speak of Allah except the Truth

In the name of the Greatest Bliss that is greater than the bliss of gardens of bliss that is the Bliss of Allah’s goodly-pleasure over His servants which you hate — O community of human satans — O you who hated Allah’s Book the grand Quran and hated what Allah sent therein of Truth but you hate the Truth and you want to extinguish Allah’s light for the worlds that is the grand Quran, in spite that you believe in it, and you are of the witnesses..

O the American President Donald Trump, you have instigated Allah’s wrath over His Book the grand Quran because of you decision and your determination on fighting Allah’s Book the grand Quran, and you want to extinguish Allah’s light that Allah sent it down as mercy for the worlds, the grand Quran Allah’s light to the entire people, and you are of the witnesses upon this — O the American President Donald Trump to the fact you are not of those who gone astray; in fact you are of those upon whom the wrath is brought down. And I announce to you and your loyal-friends wholeheartedly inside and out — the grievous chastisement, and I hope from Allah to take it away from your loyal-friends whom they seek protection from the evil of Trump; in fact I announce to your loyal-friends whom are of your ilk from the human satans whom they hated Allah’s goodly-pleasure so He made their deeds null (fruitless), so listen to what I say — O the American President of Jewish origin — what I will say purifying it with the vow by Allah the Great Who gives life to bones:

Indeed, what afflicted you from hurricanes of the swelling sea it is from the intensity of Allah’s wrath against you (as consequent from) your turn away from believing the Awaited Mahdi in of dialogue before the appearing, and Allah would never afflict you with a sign from the consecutive signs of chastisement except it is greater than its sister so be of the witnesses upon that until comes Allah’s command then your necks would remain subdued and you would testify that there is no God except Allah, and Mohammad is messenger of Allah, then your necks would bend in obedience to Allah and His khalifa in the earth and His servant the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and you announce the repentance and ask forgiveness from Allah my Lord and your Lord, and if you refuse then I announce to you a chastisement of Allah the strongest in punishment at nine O'clock exactly in some day at night or in a daylight, and it might be soon, so flee from Allah to Him, and serve Him Alone, no partner for Him, and do not say that Allah is third of three, desist is better for you — O community of Christians; in fact He is One God glory be to Him above what they associate (with Him), and we worship Him, we do not make distinction between anyone of His messengers, and we are Muslim-submitter to Him. O our Allah, I have delivered the message. O our Allah, bear witness. So if you turn away then wait surely I am too with you of those who wait.

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Allah's khalifa and His servant; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=269599

اقتباس المشاركة 269599 من موضوع أخبار من محكم الذكر بقلم الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني ..

- 2 -
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=269596

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    23 - ذو الحجّة - 1438 هـ
    14 – 09 – 2017 مـ
    09:22 صباحاً

من الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد صاحب علم الكتاب إلى الرئيس الأمريكي دونالد ترامب، حقيقٌ لا أقول على الله إلا الحقّ

بسم النعيم الأعظم من نعيم جنات النعيم ذلكم نعيم رضوان الله على عباده الذي أنتم له كارهون يا معشر شياطين البشر يا من كرهتم كتاب الله القرآن العظيم وكرهتم ما أنزل الله فيه من الحقّ ولكنكم للحقّ كارهون وتريدون أن تطفئوا نور الله للعالمين ذلكم القرآن العظيم رغم أنكم به مؤمنون، وأنتم على ذلك من الشاهدين ..

يا أيّها الرئيس الأمريكي دونالد ترامب، لقد أثرت غضب الله من أجل كتابه القرآن العظيم بسبب قرارك وعزمك على محاربة كتاب الله القرآن العظيم، وتريد أن تُطفِئ نور الله الذي أنزله رحمةً للعالمين القرآن العظيم نور الله إلى الناس كافةً، وأنت على ذلك من الشاهدين يا أيها الرئيس الأمريكي دونالد ترامب كونك لست من الضالين بل من المغضوب عليهم. وأبشّرك وأولياءك قلباً وقالباً بعذابٍ عظيمٍ وأرجو من الله أن يصرفه عن أوليائك من أصحاب التقية من شرّ ترامب؛ بل أبشّرك وأولياءك مِمّن كانوا على شاكلتك من شياطين البشر الذين كرهوا رضوان الله فأحبط أعمالهم، فاسمع ما أقول يا أيها الرئيس الأمريكيّ من أصل يهوديّ ما سوف أقول مزكّيه بالقسم بالله العظيم من يحيي العظام:

إنّ ما أصابكم من أعاصير البحر المسجور فإنّه من شدّة غضب الله عليكم وإعراضكم عن تصديق المهديّ المنتظَر في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور، ولن يصيبكم الله بآيةٍ من آيات العذاب التترى إلا وهي أكبر من أختها فكونوا على ذلك من الشاهدين حتى يأتي أمر الله فتظلّ أعناقكم لخليفة الله خاضعةً فتشهدوا أن لا إله إلا الله وأنّ محمداً رسول الله ثم تخضع أعناقكم طاعةً لله وخليفته في الأرض وعبده الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وتعلنوا التوبة وتستغفروا الله ربّي وربّكم، وإن أبيتم فأبشّركم بعذاب الله الأشدّ بطشاً الساعة التاسعة تماماً في يومٍ ما ليلاً أو نهاراً وعسى أن يكون قريباً، ففروا من الله إليه، واعبدوه وحده لا شريك له، ولا تقولوا إنّ الله ثالث ثلاثة، انتهوا خيراً لكم يا معشر النصارى؛ بل هو إلهٌ واحدٌ سبحانه عمّا يشركون، ونحن له عابدون لا نفرّق بين أحدٍ من رسله، ونحن له مسلمون، اللهم قد بلغت اللهم فاشهد. فإن أعرضتم فانتظروا إني معكم من المنتظرين، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..

خليفة الله وعبده الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

3. افتراضي The Awaited Mahdi warns from continuation of Allah’s chastisement surely does not cease to afflict them disaster after disaster or would strike close to their homes until Allah’s comman

- 3 -

26 - Dhul Hijja - 1438 AH
    17 - 09- 2017 AD
    06:07 am

The Awaited Mahdi warns from continuation of Allah’s chastisement surely does not cease to afflict them disaster after disaster or would strike close to their homes until Allah’s command comes in obedience to His khalifa who calls to follow His Book the grand Quran

In the name of Allah the One, the Supreme, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the chosen prophet Mohammad and all messengers, and believers in each era

And we still caution from grievous chastisement at nine o'clock as preceded repetition of appointment of Allah’s chastisement at nine o'clock of some day in many explanatory-statements we wrote it through separate years and months, and we remind with few of it the appointment of chastisement on the ninth hour carrying out Allah’s command since number of years that i write in the worldwide internet that the chastisement on the ninth hour, and we did not limit the day or month or year, and may be that is near and not far; the sever chastisement against who turn away from following the True explanatory-statement for the glorious Quran, and against who are hostile to Allah and His Book the Quran, possessing eminence (they would) have the greater share of chastisement as like Trump and whoever upon his ilk of the human satans.

Now they entered in time of the greater skirmishes, disaster after disaster, and for the disbelievers the like of it in other regions for they may believe in the Truth from their Lord, surely there is no match for them in the war of Allah the One, the Supreme, until Allah’s command comes so they would believe in the Truth from their Lord then they would declare the submission and obedience to His khalifa in the land the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and their necks would bend to Allah’s khalifa from the grievous horror of the chastisement of my Lord and their Lord and the Lord of the heavens and earth and whatever in between them, Lord of the great throne; Allah, there is no God except Him, Lord of the worlds, Who is angry at the enemies of His Book the Grand Quran.

O community of atheists — O whom describe Allah’s chastisement with wrath of nature; in fact (it is) chastisement of the Lord’s wrath to those who turned away from the Book the Grand Quran, Allah’s message to the entire people among the worlds, so wait, I am too with you waiting — O you who secure the plan of Allah, the Severe in punishment, and the Forgiver to whom repent and turn (to Him), so whoever turned to His Lord to guide his heart consequently Allah would guide his heart and save him from His chastisement.

I caution and I warn from Allah’s chastisement because of His wrath against those who turn away from following His Book the grand Quran, especially those who declare the war against Allah’s Book the grand Quran as like Trump President of America and those who backed him on fighting the grand Quran to extinguish Allah’s light for the worlds, and Allah insist but to perfect His light even if the guilty-criminals hate his prevailing. And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

Allah's servant and His khalifa; the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=269793

اقتباس المشاركة 269793 من موضوع أخبار من محكم الذكر بقلم الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني ..

- 3 -
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=269789

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    26 - ذو الحجّة - 1438 هـ
    17 – 09 – 2017 مـ
    06:07 صباحاً

المهديّ المنتظَر ينذر من استمرار عذاب الله
    فلا تزال تصيبهم قارعةٌ تلوَ القارعة أو تحلّ قريباً من ديارهم حتى يأتي أمر الله بطاعة خليفته الذي يدعو إلى اتّباع كتابه القرآن العظيم

بسم الله الواحد القهّار، والصلاة والسلام على النّبيّ المختار محمد وجميع الرسل والمؤمنين في كلّ عصرٍ..
    ولا نزال نحذّر من عذابٍ كبيرٍ الساعة التاسعة كما سبق تكرار ميعاد عذاب الله الساعة التاسعة في يومٍ ما في عديدٍ من البيانات كتبناها خلال سنينَ وشهورٍ متفرّقةٍ ونذكر في قليلٍ منها ميعاد عذاب الساعة التاسعة تنفيذاً لأمر الله منذ عددٍ من السنين أن أكتب في الإنترنت العالميّة أنّ العذاب الساعة التاسعة، ولم نحدد اليوم أو الشهر أو السّنة، وعسى أن يكون ذلك قريباً وليس ببعيدٍ؛ العذاب الشديد على المعرضين عن اتّباع البيان الحقّ للقرآن المجيد. وعلى الذين يُشاقون الله وكتابه القرآن ذا الذّكر النصيبُ الأكبر من العذاب كمثل ترامب ومن كان على شاكلته من شياطين البشر.

ودخلوا الآن في زمن عذاب التناوش الأكبر، قارعةٌ تتلوها قارعةٌ وللكافرين أمثالها في أقطارٍ أُخَر لعلهم يؤمنون بالحقّ من ربّهم فلا قِبَلَ لهم بحرب الله الواحد القهار حتى يأتي أمر الله فيعترفوا بالحقّ من ربّهم فيعلنوا الخضوع والطاعة لخليفته في الأرض الإمامَ المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني فتخضع لخليفة الله أعناقُهم من عظيم هول عذاب ربّي وربِّهم وربِّ السماوات والأرض وما بينهما وربِّ العرش العظيم؛ الله لا إله إلا هو ربّ العالمين الغاضب على أعداء كتابه القرآن العظيم.

ويا معشر الملحدين يا من يَصِفون عذاب الله بغضب الطبيعة؛ بل عذاب غضب الربّ للمعرضين عن الكتاب القرآن العظيم رسالة الله إلى الناس كافةً في العالمين، فارتقبوا إني معكم رقيبٌ يا من تأمنون مكر الله شديد العقاب والغفّار لمن تاب وأناب، فمن أناب إلى ربّه ليهدي قلبه هَدى الله قلبَه وأنقذه من عذابه.

وأحذّر وأنذر من عذاب الله بسبب غضبه على المعرضين عن اتّباع كتابه القرآن العظيم وخصوصاً الذين أعلنوا الحرب على كتاب الله القرآن العظيم كمثل رئيس أمريكا ترامب والذين ظاهروا معه على حرب القرآن العظيم ليطفئوا نور الله للعالمين ويأبى الله إلا أن يُتمّ نوره ولو كره المجرمون ظهوره. وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..

عبد الله وخليفته الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

4. افتراضي

- 4 -

28 - Dhul Hijja - 1438 AH
    19 – 09 – 2017 AD
    08:41 am

Keep your duty to Allah the Severe in punishment and follow the True explanatory-statement for Allah’s Book the grand Quran, and those who turn away we announce to them a painful chastisement

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, Allah the Most High said: {And every nation has a term; so when its term comes, they cannot remain behind the least while, nor can they precede (it).(34) O children of Adam, if messengers come to you from among you relating to you My messages, then whosoever guards against evil and acts aright — they shall have no fear, nor shall they grieve.(35) And those who reject Our messages and turn away from them haughtily — these are the companions of the Fire; they shall abide in it.(36)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:34-36.
    {وَلِكُلِّ أُمَّةٍ أَجَلٌ ۖ فَإِذَا جَاءَ أَجَلُهُمْ لَا يَسْتَأْخِرُونَ سَاعَةً ۖ وَلَا يَسْتَقْدِمُونَ (34) يَا بَنِي آدَمَ إِمَّا يَأْتِيَنَّكُمْ رُسُلٌ مِّنكُمْ يَقُصُّونَ عَلَيْكُمْ آيَاتِي ۙ فَمَنِ اتَّقَىٰ وَأَصْلَحَ فَلَا خَوْفٌ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يَحْزَنُونَ (35) وَالَّذِينَ كَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِنَا وَاسْتَكْبَرُوا عَنْهَا أُولَٰئِكَ أَصْحَابُ النَّارِ ۖ هُمْ فِيهَا خَالِدُونَ (36)} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

O my beloved in Allah’s love the asking supporter, as if I see you desiring us limit the severe chastisement to the people by the date of the so called day and the so called month and in the so called according to your days, yourselves! It is then many of the supporters would have waited and delayed their pledge of allegiance until that made known day comes by the computation of humans’ days. Consequently, none would have followed the Reminder (Quran) except few of the supporters and they are the servants of the Greatest Bliss.

O joy of your Imam’s eye, even if I knew the hour in the so called day I would not teach the people about it for the fact this is not from the interest of Al-Mahdi-ship call, I tried this with Truth and I said to them about the chastisement in the year 1427 for the Hijri year, then I found the pledges of allegiance decreased to the fact they delayed their pledges of allegiance until they see; would Allah’s chastisement occur in the year 1427? Then I made clear to them that this lunar year is by the computation of the moon’s day, while the day of the moon is a month and it’s month is thirty months and its year is thirty years of what you reckon. And I clarified to you previously that you are still in the year 1427 yet till the time of issuing my response to you.

O my beloved in Allah’s love, isn’t it sufficient to all Muslims the explanatory-statement which we wrote it just before entering the time of the major skirmishes that we made it by the title: (News from (Quran) the decisive Reminder by the pen of the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni) https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?32400? And that the Muslims may take lesson from the war of the major skirmishes against the disbelievers because of approaching planet of chastisement to pass near the earth in the sky, so it would rain on it stones of fire then (Allah) would strike with it whom He pleases and take it away from home He pleases.

Although some of the scholars became believe in planet of chastisement as the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni warned the Humans from it more than twelve years, and has cleared the fact of what the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni has warned the humans from the planet of chastisement Saqar that passes over the humans (from time to time), and we proved the fact of it from the decisive Reminder the grand Quran words of my Lord and their Lord that we fully explained the news of planet of chastisement in the decisive Book since more than twelve years Hijri? Although that Nasa denied it from before and already preceded an explanatory-statement about this and we explained fully their news therein.

As for those from scholars of the Muslims who warns from planet of chastisement now a days and they relate it to themselves, do not think they are saved from the chastisement to the fact they are of whom they love to be praised by what they did not do, and it is fitter to them to confess the fact of the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran which the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni the khalifa of Allah over the earth has explained it fully, then they should acknowledge that he is truly most knowledgeable than them about Allah’s Book and he is truly the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni the khalifa of Allah over the earth, but I see them speaking about approaching planet of chastisement as if the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is a thing not worthy of mention from before! Is that an envy from them or arrogance and conceit? Or do they not want to acknowledge that the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is truly the Awaited Mahdi khalifa of Allah over the earth? Or do they fear from their kings and their presidents despite if they advised their kings and their princes and their presidents to acknowledge the Truth from their Lord by the khilafat of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni? (If they only did) Consequently, they would not have increased their leaders but glory over their glory, and Allah will not and would never take away their kingship from them. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And when your Lord made it known: If you are grateful, I will give you more, and if you are ungrateful, My chastisement is truly severe.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ebraheem] 14:7, I fear for you from fulfilling the word of Allah the Most High: {and if you are ungrateful, My chastisement is truly severe.}Truthful Allah the Great.
    {وَإِذْ تَأَذَّنَ رَبُّكُمْ لَئِن شَكَرْتُمْ لَأَزِيدَنَّكُمْ ۖ وَلَئِن كَفَرْتُمْ إِنَّ عَذَابِي لَشَدِيدٌ (7)} صدق الله العظيم [إبراهيم
    {وَلَئِن كَفَرْتُمْ إِنَّ عَذَابِي لَشَدِيدٌ (7)} صدق الله العظيم.

Anyways, I see them limiting the appointed time of passage for the planet of chastisement but according to my knowledge it does not come to them except all of sudden, so how do they know the day’s date of its passage over the human’s earth? But I belie them and I believe my Lord in the word of Allah the Most High: {The human being is created of haste. Soon will I show you My signs, so ask Me not to hasten them.(37) And they say: When will this threat come to pass, if you are truthful?(38) If those who disbelieve but knew the time when they will not be able to ward off the fire from their faces, nor from their backs, and they will not be helped!(39) In fact, it will come to them all of a sudden and confound them, so they will not have the power to avert it, nor will they be respited.(40)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyãa´] 21:37-40. So how can they know exactly the day of passage of planet Saqar; Nibiru?!
    {خُلِقَ الْإِنسَانُ مِنْ عَجَلٍ ۚ سَأُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِي فَلَا تَسْتَعْجِلُونِ (37) وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ (38) لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا حِينَ لَا يَكُفُّونَ عَن وُجُوهِهِمُ النَّارَ وَلَا عَن ظُهُورِهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يُنصَرُونَ (39) بَلْ تَأْتِيهِم بَغْتَةً فَتَبْهَتُهُمْ فَلَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ رَدَّهَا وَلَا هُمْ يُنظَرُونَ (40)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء]

In regard to the major skirmishes just before the passage of planet of chastisement, I call on Allah to bear witness and Allah is Sufficient Witness that it has arrived, and indeed will afflict America and other countries of disbelief with more of hurricanes of the swollen sea, and (Allah) will demolish the raised-high roof over the heads of whom He pleases of them as a result of earthquakes and other events from sorts of chastisement of the major skirmishes, verily does not cease to befall them disaster following disaster following disaster or land near their homes until Allah’s command comes by acknowledgement in His khalifa Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni in the earth while they are humiliated with disgrace, and they believe in the grand Quran with which he debates them and strives against them a great strive since more than twelve years while the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni explains to them fully the news from the decisive Reminder in details yet before the events (occur) for they may believe in the grand Quran so they would follow the Truth from their Lord, but most of them hate the Truth and they shall indeed know whom Allah will disgrace him and on whom a lasting chastisement will fall in a destructive day.

As for Trump the vilest of striding creatures president of America surely for him the biggest share of chastisement; against him and his loyal-friends wholeheartedly inside out; whom they declared the war against Allah and His Book the grand Quran with pretext that it is because of the abhor for the Jews, and he desires building the major state of the Jews, and a barrier is placed between them and that which they desire. And if only they turn to their Lord to guide their hearts and said: “Our Lord, remove the chastisement from us, surely we believe”, then Allah would often turn to them mercifully, and they would obey Allah’s khalifa in the earth, and submit fully they would indeed find Allah All Forgiving, Most Merciful. But Trump is most evil striding creature and verily he is most fearful than Allah in the hearts of kings, princes and presidents of the Muslims, as well scholars of the Muslims, verily their kings and presidents are most fearful in their hearts than Allah the All Mighty, the Wise, except on whom my Lord has mercy before Allah pour over them a lashing-portion of chastisement, the Severe in punishment, while winning is for who repent and turn (to Allah) and strengthened the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and acknowledged the Truth from his Lord, surely Allah would never increase him except glory to his glory, so be of the grateful ones is better for you and claim your innocence from the disbelievers who declared the war against Islam Allah’s religion and His Book the grand Quran, and they desire to put off Allah’s light with their mouths and Allah persists to perfect His light for the worlds even though the guilty-criminals hated His prevalence, and the glory is for Allah and His messengers and the believers who worship Allah, they do not associate a thing with Him, indeed Allah will fulfill what He promised them with Truth in the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah has promised to those of you who believe and do good that He will surely make them rulers in the earth as He made those before them rulers, and that He will surely establish for them their religion, which He has chosen for them, and that He will surely give them security in exchange after their fear. They will serve Me, not associating aught with Me. And whoever is ungrateful after this, they are the transgressors.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nour] 24:55.
    {وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مِنكُمْ وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ لَيَسْتَخْلِفَنَّهُمْ فِي الْأَرْضِ كَمَا اسْتَخْلَفَ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ وَلَيُمَكِّنَنَّ لَهُمْ دِينَهُمُ الَّذِي ارْتَضَىٰ لَهُمْ وَلَيُبَدِّلَنَّهُم مِّن بَعْدِ خَوْفِهِمْ أَمْنًا ۚ يَعْبُدُونَنِي لَا يُشْرِكُونَ بِي شَيْئًا ۚ وَمَن كَفَرَ بَعْدَ ذَٰلِكَ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ (55)} صدق الله العظيم [النور].

..And peace be upon the sent ones (by Allah), and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Kahlifa of Allah the One, the Supreme, His servant; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=270152

اقتباس المشاركة 270152 من موضوع أخبار من محكم الذكر بقلم الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني ..

- 4 -

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=269960

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    28 - ذو الحجّة - 1438 هـ
    19 – 09 – 2017 مـ
    08:41 صباحاً

اتقوا الله شديد العقاب واتّبعوا البيان الحقّ لكتاب الله القرآن العظيم، والذين أعرضوا نبشّرهم بعذاب أليم

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، قال الله تعالى: {وَلِكُلِّ أُمَّةٍ أَجَلٌ ۖ فَإِذَا جَاءَ أَجَلُهُمْ لَا يَسْتَأْخِرُونَ سَاعَةً ۖ وَلَا يَسْتَقْدِمُونَ (34) يَا بَنِي آدَمَ إِمَّا يَأْتِيَنَّكُمْ رُسُلٌ مِّنكُمْ يَقُصُّونَ عَلَيْكُمْ آيَاتِي ۙ فَمَنِ اتَّقَىٰ وَأَصْلَحَ فَلَا خَوْفٌ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يَحْزَنُونَ (35) وَالَّذِينَ كَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِنَا وَاسْتَكْبَرُوا عَنْهَا أُولَٰئِكَ أَصْحَابُ النَّارِ ۖ هُمْ فِيهَا خَالِدُونَ (36)} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

ويا حبيبي في الله الأنصاري السائل، كأني أراك تريد أن نحدد للناس العذاب الشديد في تاريخ اليوم الفلاني والشهر الفلاني في العام الفلاني بحسب أيامكم أنتم! إذاً لانتظر كثيرٌ من الأنصار وانظروا بيعتهم حتى يأتي ذلك اليوم المعلوم بحسب أيام البشر، وإذاً لما اتّبع الذِّكر إلا قليلٌ من الأنصار وهم عبيد النعيم الأعظم.

ويا قرّة عين إمامك، حتى ولو كنتُ أعلمُ الساعة التاسعة في تاريخ اليوم الفلاني لما علّمتُ الناسَ بها كون ذلك ليس من صالح الدعوة المهديّة، فقد جربت هذا بالحقّ وقلتُ لهم عن العذاب في عام 1427 للسَّنة القمريّة فوجدت البيعات قَلَّتْ كونهم انظروا بيعاتهم حتى يروا هل يحدث عذاب الله في عام 1427؟ فمن ثم بيّنت لهم أنّ ذلك عام السّنة القمريّة بحسب يوم القمر ويوم القمر شهرٌ وشهره ثلاثون شهراً وسنته ثلاثون سنة مما تعدون. وبيّنت لكم من قبل أنكم لا تزالون في عام 1427 حتى ساعة صدور ردّي عليك.

ويا حبيبي في الله، ألا يكفي لجميع المسلمين البيانُ الذي كتبناه قُبيل دخول زمن التناوش الأكبر والذي جعلناه بعنوان: ( أخبار من محكم الذكر بقلم الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني )؟ وذلك لعل المسلمين يعتبرون بحرب التناوش الأكبر على الكافرين بسبب اقتراب كوكب العذاب ليمرّ على مقربةٍ من الأرض في السماء فيمطر عليها حجارةً من نارٍ فيصيب بها من يشاء ويصرفها عمن يشاء.

وبرغم أنّ من العلماء من صار يؤمن بكوكب العذاب كما حذّر البشرَ منه الإمامُ المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني منذ أكثر من اثني عشر عاماً، وتبيّنتْ لهم هذه الأيام حقيقة ما أنذر البشر منه المهديُّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني بكوكب العذاب سقر اللواحة للبشر، وأثبتنا حقيقته من محكم الذكر القرآن العظيم، ولكنهم الآن صدّقوا بعد أن صدّقت وكالة ناسا! وإن كذّبتْ وكالةُ ناسا كذّبوا! والله المستعان.. ألا يصدقون بالذّكر القرآنَ العظيم كلام ربّي وربّهم الذي فصّلنا خبر كوكب العذاب في محكم الكتاب تفصيلاً منذ أكثر من اثني عشر عاماً هجريّاً؟ وبرغم أنّ وكالة ناسا كفروا به من قبل وسبق بيانٌ بالخبر في ذلك وفصّلنا فيه خبرهم.

وأما الذين يحذّرون من كوكب العذاب من علماء المسلمين هذه الأيام ويسندونه إلى أنفسهم فلا تحسبنّهم بمفازةٍ من العذاب كونهم من الذين يحبّون أن يحمدوا بما لم يفعلوا، وكان الأجدر لهم أن يعترفوا بحقيقة البيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم الذي فصّله الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني خليفة الله في الأرض فمن ثم يعترفوا أنه حقّاً أعلمُهم بكتاب الله وأنه حقّاً المهديُّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد خليفة الله في الأرض، ولكنّي أراهم يتكلمون عن اقتراب كوكب العذاب وكأنّ ناصر محمد اليماني لم يكن شيئاً مذكوراً من قبل! فهل ذلك حسدٌ من عند أنفسهم أم تكبرٌ وغرورٌ؟ أم لا يريدون أن يعترفوا بأنّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني هو حقّاً المهديّ المنتظَر خليفة الله في الأرض؟ أم يخافون من ملوكهم ورؤسائهم برغم أنهم لو نصحوا ملوكهم وأمراءهم ورؤساءهم أن يعترفوا بالحقّ من ربهم بخلافة الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني إذاً لما زادوا قاداتهم إلا عزّاً إلى عزّهم، ولا ولن ينزع الله منهم ملكهم تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَإِذْ تَأَذَّنَ رَبُّكُمْ لَئِن شَكَرْتُمْ لَأَزِيدَنَّكُمْ ۖ وَلَئِن كَفَرْتُمْ إِنَّ عَذَابِي لَشَدِيدٌ (7)} صدق الله العظيم [إبراهيم]، وأخشى عليهم من تأويل قول الله تعالى: {وَلَئِن كَفَرْتُمْ إِنَّ عَذَابِي لَشَدِيدٌ (7)} صدق الله العظيم.

وعلى كل حالٍ، إني أراهم يحددون ميعاد مرور كوكب العذاب ولكن حسب علمي لا تأتيهم إلا بغتةً، فكيف يعلمون تاريخ يوم مرورها على أرض البشر؟ ولكني أكذّبهم وأصدّق ربي بقول الله تعالى: {خُلِقَ الْإِنسَانُ مِنْ عَجَلٍ ۚ سَأُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِي فَلَا تَسْتَعْجِلُونِ (37) وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ (38) لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا حِينَ لَا يَكُفُّونَ عَن وُجُوهِهِمُ النَّارَ وَلَا عَن ظُهُورِهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يُنصَرُونَ (39) بَلْ تَأْتِيهِم بَغْتَةً فَتَبْهَتُهُمْ فَلَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ رَدَّهَا وَلَا هُمْ يُنظَرُونَ (40)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء]، فكيف يستطيعون أن يعلموا يوم مرور كوكب سقر نيبيرو بالضبط؟!

وبالنسبة للتناوش الأكبر قبيل مرور كوكب العذاب فأشهد الله وكفى بالله شهيداً أنه قد حلَّ، ولسوف يصيب أمريكا وغيرها من دول الكفر بالمزيد من أعاصير البحر المسجور، ويهدم على رؤوس من يشاء منهم السقف المرفوع من جرّاء الزلازل وأحداثٍ أُخَر من أنواع عذاب التناوش الأكبر، فلا تزال تصيبهم قارعةٌ تلوَ القارعة تلوَ القارعة أو تحلّ قريباً من ديارهم حتى يأتي أمر الله بالاعتراف بخليفته في الأرض ناصر محمد اليماني وهم صاغرون ويؤمنون بالقرآن العظيم الذي يحاجِجْهم به ويجاهدهم بعلمه جهاداً كبيراً فمنذ أكثر من اثني عشر عاماً والإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني يفصّل لهم الأخبار من محكم الذكر تفصيلاً ومن قبل الحدث لعلهم يؤمنون بالقرآن العظيم فيتّبعون الحقّ من ربّهم، ولكنّ أكثرهم للحقّ كارهون، ولسوف يعلمون من يخزيه الله ويحلّ عليه عذابٌ مقيمٌ في يومٍ عقيمٍ.

وبالنسبة لترامب أشرِّ الدواب رئيس أمريكا فله النصيب الأكبر من العذاب؛ عليه وعلى أوليائه قلباً وقالباً الذين أعلنوا الحرب على الله بالحرب على كتابه القرآن العظيم بحجّة أنه سبب البغضاء لليهود ويريد بناء دولة اليهود الكبرى، وحيل بينهم وما يشتهون. ولو أنهم أنابوا إلى ربهم ليهدي قلوبهم وقالوا: "ربنا اكشف عنا العذاب فإنا مؤمنون"، فيتوبوا إلى الله متاباً ويطيعوا خليفة الله في الأرض ويسلموا تسليماً لوجدوا الله غفوراً رحيماً. ولكنّ ترامب أشرّ الدواب لهو أشدّ رهبةً من الله في صدور ملوكٍ وأمراء ورؤساء المسلمين، وكذلك علماء المسلمين فإنّ ملوكهم ورؤساءهم لهم أشدّ رهبةً في صدورهم من الله العزيز الحكيم إلا من رحم ربّي وتاب من قبل أن يَصبّ الله عليهم سَوطَ عذابٍ شديد العقاب، والفوز لمن تاب وأناب وشدّ أزر المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد واعترف بالحقّ من ربّه فلن يزيده الله إلا عزّاً إلى عزّه، فكونوا من الشاكرين خيراً لكم وتبرأوا من الكافرين الذين أعلنوا الحرب على الإسلام دين الله وكتابه القرآن العظيم ويريدون أن يطفئوا نور الله بأفواههم ويأبى الله إلا أن يُتمّ نوره للعالمين ولو كره المجرمون ظهوره، والعزّة لله ولرسله والمؤمنين الذين يعبدون الله لا يشركون به شيئاً، ولسوف يصدقهم الله ما وعدهم بالحقّ في قول الله تعالى:
    {وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مِنكُمْ وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ لَيَسْتَخْلِفَنَّهُمْ فِي الْأَرْضِ كَمَا اسْتَخْلَفَ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ وَلَيُمَكِّنَنَّ لَهُمْ دِينَهُمُ الَّذِي ارْتَضَىٰ لَهُمْ وَلَيُبَدِّلَنَّهُم مِّن بَعْدِ خَوْفِهِمْ أَمْنًا ۚ يَعْبُدُونَنِي لَا يُشْرِكُونَ بِي شَيْئًا ۚ وَمَن كَفَرَ بَعْدَ ذَٰلِكَ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ (55)} صدق الله العظيم [النور].

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
    خليفة الله الواحد القهار عبده الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. The Awaited Imam Mahdi brings to you the news from the decisive Reminder from the Book of the Knower of the unseen..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 22-12-2017, 04:02 PM
  2. [ فيديو ] News from (Quran) the decisive Reminder by the pen of the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
    بواسطة فاطمه في المنتدى المادة الإعلامية والنشر لكل ما له علاقة بدعوة الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 06-09-2017, 11:50 AM
  3. مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 22-10-2016, 12:36 AM
  4. مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 06-10-2016, 03:55 PM
  5. مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 20-06-2016, 02:40 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات