Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

Shawwal - 22 - 1438 AH
7 - 17 - 2017
7:20:04 am

Answer of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni for a question
اقتباس المشاركة :
Originally Posted by Mansoor Ahmed Ashwal
Our Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, I ask you please the explanation to us what we should do during the 1/ seeing the smoke. 2/ Al-Sayha. 3/ during the passage of planet of chastisement and where we should be at those times, also who will perish and who will survive, and what are the ways of survival?
:This is the answer of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, which I received privately
انتهى الاقتباس

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon Mohammad messenger of Allah and his righteous family and all the believers..

Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you my beloved in Allah’s love “Mansour Al-Ashwal, and all the questioners..

When you see Allah’s chastisement falling down while you are in your home or out in the open then drop down prostrating on the ground wherever you be and say:
[O our Allah, I am Your servant I ask You by the fact of there is no God except You, and by the fact of Your mercy that You ordained upon You, and by the fact of greatness of Your goodly Self pleasure, to forgive Your servant and all Your servants along Your servant, and to remove from them the chastisement by Your mercy O the Most Merciful more so than all the merciful ones, indeed You have power over all things].
Then you say that three times while you are prostrating on the ground then you get up raising your hands up to your Lord pleading and say the same supplication until Allah removes the distress of chastisement from the nation, indeed my Lord hears the prayer-call.

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?31973