الموضوع: Sabar

صفحة 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 1 إلى 10 من 12
  1. افتراضي Sabar

Yes, if you are the True Awaited Mahdi surely Allah will make you appear — whether we accept or we refused — in one night upon us and upon the whole world

2. افتراضي

Yes my friend Allah promessed that he will support his last caliph on Earth. But it's better for People to follow the straight path of Allah by using mind and reason then to wait the humiliating and very painful punishment day for the disbelievers.

3. افتراضي

please do not let ratification to occur forcefully by Allah with chastisement that will end up people perish be it believer or disbeliever

4. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : sabar
    please do not let ratification to occur forcefully by Allah with chastisement that will end up people perish be it believer or disbeliever
    انتهى الاقتباس من sabar

Allah promessed to save the believers not to punish them. You should know my friend that Allah looks for good being for humanness. Unfortunately, Humans are causing their torment because they are heedless and don't use their mind and reason to distinguish the straight path of Allah. Finally, I will remind you of the paroles of Allah :

أعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم
    وَلَوْ شَاء رَبُّكَ لآمَنَ مَن فِي الأَرْضِ كُلُّهُمْ جَمِيعًا أَفَأَنتَ تُكْرِهُ النَّاسَ حَتَّى يَكُونُواْ مُؤْمِنِينَ (99) وَمَا كَانَ لِنَفْسٍ أَن تُؤْمِنَ إِلاَّ بِإِذْنِ اللَّهِ وَيَجْعَلُ الرِّجْسَ عَلَى الَّذِينَ لاَ يَعْقِلُونَ (100) قُلِ انظُرُواْ مَاذَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَمَا تُغْنِي الآيَاتُ وَالنُّذُرُ عَن قَوْمٍ لاَّ يُؤْمِنُونَ (101) فَهَلْ يَنتَظِرُونَ إِلاَّ مِثْلَ أَيَّامِ الَّذِينَ خَلَوْا مِن قَبْلِهِمْ قُلْ فَانتَظِرُواْ إِنِّي مَعَكُم مِّنَ الْمُنتَظِرِينَ (102) ثُمَّ نُنَجِّي رُسُلَنَا وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ كَذَلِكَ حَقًّا عَلَيْنَا نُنجِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ (103) : سورة يونس
    صدق الله العظيم

99. And had your Lord willed, those on earth would have believed, all of them together. So, will you then compel mankind, until they become believers.
    100. It is not for any person to believe, except by the Leave of Allah, and He will put the wrath on those who are heedless.
    101. Say: "Behold all that is in the heavens and the earth," but neither proofs nor warners benefit those who believe not.
    102. Then do they wait like the days of the men who passed away before them? Say: "Wait then, I am waiting with you."
    103. Then We save Our Messengers and those who believe! Thus it is incumbent upon Us to save the believers.
    Surah 10 : Jonah

5. افتراضي

Allah the Most High said: {And He shows you His signs; which then of Allah’s signs will you deny?(81) Do they not travel in the land and see what was the end of those before them? They were more numerous than these and greater in strength and in fortifications in the land, but what they earned availed them not.(82) Then when their messengers came to them with clear arguments, they exulted in what they had with them of knowledge and that at which they used to mock befell them.(83) So when they saw Our punishment, they said: We believe in Allah alone, and we deny what we used to associate with Him.(84) But their faith could not profit them when they saw Our punishment. Such is Allah’s law, which ever takes its course in the matter of His servants; and there the disbelievers are lost.(85)} Truthful Allah the Great

6. افتراضي

Thank you very much from the very bottom of my hearts for all the english translation you made

7. افتراضي

Thank you very much from the very bottom of my hearts for all the english translation you made
    انتهى الاقتباس من sabar
    Thanks are made to Allah the All Merciful for His blessings and His grace, that He made us find the Imam Mahdi and this blessed website, and we ask him to keep us firm on the right path

8. افتراضي

انتهى الاقتباس من sabar

You should know my friend that Allah is the Most Merciful. Allah have Mercy on his servant more than the mother who gave birth and breastfed her children. Allah says :
    {Say: "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves ! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah, verily Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. (53) : Surah 39 : Az Zumar (the groups)}.
    {قُلْ يَا عِبَادِيَ الَّذِينَ أَسْرَفُوا عَلَى أَنفُسِهِمْ لا تَقْنَطُوا مِن رَّحْمَةِ اللَّهِ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ جَمِيعًا إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ (53) : سورة الزمر}

9. افتراضي

Abderrahman .... many thanks to you too...without exception

10. افتراضي

All thanks are due to Allah the All Merciful the Most Merciful
    O servants of Allah compete in Allah's love and His nearness, and obey Him by obeying His khalifa the Awaited Imam Mahdi
    Allah's servant and the khalifa over all mortals in the worlds of jinn and mankind; the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
    Peace be upon him and his righteous family

اقتباس المشاركة 213246 من موضوع Special comment to the board of the senior scholars in the Saudi Arabia Kingdom..

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

21 - 07 - 1429 AH
    17 - 07 - 2008 AD
    12:40 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

Special comment to the board of the senior scholars in the Saudi Arabia Kingdom..
    Have you questioned how Allah makes the Awaited Mahdi to appear in a night upon the humans?..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the prophets and messengers Mohammad messenger of Allah and his righteous family and all the Muslims who are the followers to the Truth till the day of judgement, after this..

O my brothers in Allah’s religion and my beloveds in Allah’s love; members of senior scholars in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the head of them the board president; virtuous shaykh Abd Al-Aziz the respectable family of Al-Sheikh, how much I hope from Allah that they be of the honored with the ratification to the True Mahdi from their Lord and of the best foremost, and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia; government and people, Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessing be upon you, after this..

O my brothers the possessors of virtue; members of senior scholars in the honorable Mecca in the center of the earth, the world and the universe, indeed you know that the appearing of the Awaited Mahdi to the people at the sacred House between the corner and the established-sanctuary of Abraham, so how is it for me to appear before the ratification if you understand?! And because of this belief Juhayman gone astray from the Truth.

O my brothers, indeed the dialogue comes in the era of the appearing, and after the ratification I appear to you at the ancient House, I swear by the Lord of the worlds Who descended the Great Quran upon the seal of the prophets and messengers -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- that I received an command through a vision that I call you to the dialogue through the world wide internet as implementation for the command of my Lord to me, as I received that in a vision in the sleep that I write to you the Truth in the global internet, and Allah is a Witness and Guardian upon what I say. So I saw that I warn the people with Allah's chastisement by the global internet and the vision is fulfilled with Truth, it is incumbent upon me that I do not say about Allah except the Truth, and the vision only concerns its owner and he is responsible about the implementation of what he receives from his Lord through the True vision and the vision concerns its owner.

O my brothers and my beloveds the community board of senior scholars in Saudi Arabia Kingdom, indeed you are the intended primarily among the worlds, and that's because Allah's honoring to you that the Awaited Mahdi appears to the worlds in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia at the sacred House of Allah, and you should know for certain that I would never appear at the Yemeni corner as long as the board senior scholars in the honorable Mecca did not believe in my regard, but if you do not admit Allah will make me appear with severe punishment in one night upon the worlds, so do you see that it is of logic and mind to wait until you see if Allah will reveal me in one night upon the people of the world if you do not believe in me? So if you said: “Yes, if you are the True Awaited Mahdi surely Allah will make you appear — whether we accept or we refused — in one night upon us and upon the whole world”. Then I reply to you and I say: You said the truth and you shall perish, if I was the True Awaited Mahdi; Allah will make me appear in one night upon the worlds if you denied me. But I have a question concerning the scholars of the honored Mecca: Do you see a difference between these words: "If you were the True Awaited Mahdi Allah will make you appear in one night upon the worlds". So if you have said that, surely these are the same words of the disbelievers from the people of Mecca from before: {And when they said: O Allah, if this is indeed the truth from You, then rain down on us stones from the sky or inflict on us a painful chastisement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfal] 8:32
    {اللَّهُمَّ إِن كَانَ هَٰذَا هُوَ الحقّ مِنْ عِندِكَ فَأَمْطِرْ عَلَيْنَا حِجَارَةً مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ أَوِ ائْتِنَا بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال:32].

Therefor, O my brothers if that's what you are waiting for it, so indeed you are making a mistake, have you questioned how Allah make the Awaited Mahdi appear in a night upon the humans unless they denied his call, then he would say; "My Lord I am defeated, so make me victorious” then Allah aids him and make him appear upon you with a severe punishment in one night? If it was not that, so how Allah make him appear in a night with a miracle from Him if it was not a sign of chastisement sign that overcome all the towns of the people of the earth if they did not believe in the status of the Awaited Mahdi whom Allah and His messenger promised you in him that Allah will certainly make (Mohammad) victorious by him (Mahdi) and to complete by him His light upon the worlds even if the polytheist hated (it).

O community; board of the senior scholars, perhaps you say: "Why Allah would chastise us, we are the Muslims and we are believe in Allah and His messenger and the grand Quran?". Then the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord replies to you and I say: That's because you are the cause in not believing in my status, the disbelievers and the people altogether would never believe me as long the Muslims and their scholars did not believe me, that is because the disbelievers in my status will say: “If Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is really the Awaited Mahdi who the Muslims are waiting for him and they believe in his appearance they would not denied him as long as he addresses them from the Quran which they are believing in it, so why are they rejecting Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni unless they know that he is not the Awaited Mahdi who they are waiting for him so Allah to aid them by him over the worlds?”. So no matter what I spoke to the people from the Quran they would never believe me, and no matter what they found the ratification signs for the Quran upon the actual reality they would say: " He only studied that, and he wants to base it to the Quran's knowledge and its scientific miracles and we do not understand this Quran, and what make us know that these signs which Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni speaks of it to us are really what we have discovered! And even if these signs are the ratification to what we had encompass with it of factual science, and scholars of the Muslims would not have rejected it whom they believe in the Quran and they understand its verses".
    This is the response of the disbelievers to us of whom Allah made them find out about me on the world wide internet.

Therefore, O community scholars of the Muslims, your unbelieving in regard of the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni just became a major hindering from believing in whom Allah granted him the True explanatory-statement for the Quran and hindering from whom Allah had descended upon him the Quran the seal of the prophets and messengers; Mohammad the messenger of Allah prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, and that's because I announced the challenge with the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran then I clarify it to the disbelievers in it, and the deniers to its prophet then I explain it in details with the True explanatory-statement, and I do not mean a Quranic pronunciation (recitation) explanation only, in fact I am challenging them in the application upon the actual reality for the ratification; is the True explanatory-statement which speaks of it the claimer Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is the True upon the actual reality 1+1=2 with no doubt nor suspicion? And in spite that I clarify to them the Quran from the Quran itself and I explain it in details, so I show them the facts of Allah's signs so I bring to them in what Allah encompassed them from cosmic science, then you would not find them believing.
    And the reason of their denial is the lack of believing from the Muslims and that's because they believe in the Quran, and if they were seeing this man is truthful in the True statement for the Quran they would have applied what he says a physical application as he explains it to them, but the Muslims see him a liar and not the Awaited Mahdi who they are waiting for, and because of their denial in the Truth; the disbelievers did not believe me in the True explanatory-statement for the Quran, so the lack of your faith in the True statement became a major hindering from Allah and Mohammad Allah's messenger and the Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, then Allah would chastise you with disbelievers a painful chastisement, don’t you fear Allah?

And I call on Allah to witness and His close angels from my right and my left who write what I say it to you that I challenge you to say: “O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, O who claim that you are the Awaited Mahdi we are community of Muslims believe in the grand Quran, but you explain it according to your desire without right! And far from, very far surely we are watchful to you, and we see that you debate us with signs in the Quran, so you make it miracles of ratification upon the actual reality, then you bring to us seven signs together as you claim which it is the seven earthly-planets so you say that they are after our earth because you read in the cosmic books of the humans, so you found that the planets after earth are seven, so you want to make them the seven earthly-plants according to your claim, as for the signs which you indicated with it then you interpreted it —O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni— according to your desire, certainly we will come to you with True explanation for it and better interpretation so we make your signs of the seven planets (as) heaps of sand let loose, so we silence your tongue with the Truth O you the insolent liar”.
    Then the Awaited Mahdi the insolent liar in your opinion replies to you and I say: Then bring it if you are truthful and I will bring the verses that I knew through it that the seven earthly-planets below our earth is the word of Allah the Most High: {And if all the trees in the earth were pens, and the sea replenishing it — from after it — seven more seas (as ink), the words of Allah would not be exhausted. Surely Allah is Mighty, Wise.}Truthful Allah the Great [Luqman] 31:27
    {وَلَوْ أَنَّمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ مِن شَجَرَةٍ أَقْلَامٌ وَالْبَحْرُ يَمُدُّهُ مِن بَعْدِهِ سَبْعَةُ أَبْحُرٍ مَّا نَفِدَتْ كَلِمَاتُ اللَّهِ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [لقمان:27].

I will write to you the apparent explanation for this verse as well its inner explanation on a condition upon us that I do not say: "This is my explanation with Truth and Allah knows best so if I missed it’s from myself and if I was right it’s of what I knew", these words are forbidden in the religion that the scholar to say against Allah what he does not know the certain knowledge; whether what he's saying is the Truth from his Lord or by conjuncture words which does not avail a thing against the Truth, and whoever said I do not know he just gave a fatwa and won a reward of a Mufti (a person who give decision of sure knowledge from Allah) because he kept his duties to Allah and did not say against Him what he does not know, so he obeyed Allah’s command that not to: {speak against Allah what you do not know.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:169, and he disobeyed the command of satan who commands you in harm and indecency and to say against Allah what you do not know.
    {تَقُولُوا عَلَى اللَّـهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ} [البقرة:169]

But Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is challenging by the True explanatory-statement for this verse and not in challenging with the Arabic pronunciation of the clear Arabic Quran only; in fact by challenging in the knowledge and the logic of the scientific cosmic of physics in the application for ratification, and Allah’s curse is upon whoever lied in the Truth after it cleared to him that it is the Truth with knowledge and logic upon the actual reality, and by the verbal statement in the clear Arabic Quran. I will write to the Muslim scholars my explanatory-statement for this verse with Truth, and you have no choice O community scholars of the Islamic nation (except) that you believe in the Truth in order your rejection would not be an excuse against Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni so the disbelievers would be arguing with me in your rejection, whom they do not ever believe in this grand Quran, and their response to Nasser Al-Yemeni was: “If Nasser Al-Yemeni was speaking truly with the True explanatory-statement for the Quran and he brings it from the Quran itself, they would not have rejected it those who believe in this Quran, and the Muslims with their scholars were to be the first the disbelievers who accept the Truth in the claimed khilafa of Nasser Al-Yemeni”.

And for that Allah is displeased with you O community scholars of the nation and the displeasure of His messenger and the displeasure of the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord, and the curse of Allah upon Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni a great curse if he was not really the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord, and if you rejected the Truth without knowledge and neither guidance nor an illuminating Book O community scholars of the Muslim surely Allah will judge between us with justice and He is the Swiftest in reckoning, so if He wills to make His judgement sooner in Ramadan of 1429 or after that, as He wishes, indeed my Lord is Possessor of power over all things, certainly my Lord is Swift in reckoning and He is the Forgiving the Pardoner to whom turned to Him and repented, and believed in the Truth in the Book, those are who possess understanding (hearts and minds).

And we return to explain the verse with Truth in the word of Allah the Most High: {And if all the trees in the earth were pens, and the sea replenishing it — from after it — seven more seas (as ink), the words of Allah would not be exhausted. Surely Allah is Mighty, Wise.}Truthful Allah the Great [Luqman] 31:27
    {وَلَوْ أَنَّمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ مِن شَجَرَةٍ أَقْلَامٌ وَالْبَحْرُ يَمُدُّهُ مِن بَعْدِهِ سَبْعَةُ أَبْحُرٍ مَّا نَفِدَتْ كَلِمَاتُ اللَّهِ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [لقمان:27].

And to the True explanatory-statement, in reality I do not say about Allah other that the Truth, then I bring to you the apparent explanatory-statement for the verse and as well the explanatory-statement of the inner (meaning) for it, and I do not say about Allah other than the Truth, so as for the apparent explanatory-statement; surely He is not speaking about the number of his creations and neither about surveying their deeds nor about the numbers of their ages so each of that has for it a counted number, but Allah speaks about words has no limits for it, even if the sea of the earth to be a replenishment for it and its trees were pens, the sea would be exhausted before the words of my Lord be exhausted, then after the earth replenishing seven earths with seven seas would been exhausted altogether before that the words of my Lord to be exhausted, glory to Him and he is Exalted Highly (beyond measures)!

Then, what are these words which there is no limit for it? Indeed it is the abilities of my Lord O community scholars of the nation {Be and it is} does not have limits; not in the Quran nor in His Book that includes the guarded tablet, there is no limit for the abilities of my Lord.

{ كُن فَيَكُونُ }

Perhaps one of you would like to interrupt me, so he says: " What makes you know that the words of Allah which is (Be, and it is)?". Then I reply to him in Truth and I say; Allah the Most High said: {And Mary, the daughter of Emran, who guarded her chastity, so We breathed into him of Our inspiration, and she believed in the words of her Lord and His Books, and she was of the obedient ones.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tahreem] 66:12
    {وَمَرْيَمَ ابْنَتَ عِمْرَانَ الَّتِي أَحْصَنَتْ فَرْجَهَا فَنَفَخْنَا فِيهِ مِن رُّوحِنَا وَصَدَّقَتْ بِكَلِمَاتِ رَبِّهَا وَكُتُبِهِ وَكَانَتْ مِنَ الْقَانِتِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [التحريم:12].

Therefore, the words are the abilities. And Allah the Most High said: {When the angels said: O Mary, surely Allah gives thee good news with a word from Him (of one) whose name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, worthy of regard in this world and the Hereafter, and of those who are drawn nigh (to Allah),(45) And he will speak to the people when in the cradle and when of old age, and (he will be) one of the good ones.(46) She said: My Lord, how can I have a son and man has not yet touched me? He said: Even so; Allah creates what He pleases. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, Be, and it is.(47) And He will teach him the Book and the Wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel,(48)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:45-48
    {إِذْ قَالَتِ الْمَلَائِكَةُ يَا مَرْيَمُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُبَشِّرُكِ بِكَلِمَةٍ مِّنْهُ اسْمُهُ الْمَسِيحُ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ وَجِيهًا فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالْآخِرَةِ وَمِنَ الْمُقَرَّبِينَ ﴿٤٥﴾ وَيُكَلِّمُ النَّاسَ فِي الْمَهْدِ وَكَهْلًا وَمِنَ الصَّالِحِينَ ﴿٤٦﴾ قَالَتْ رَبِّ أَنَّىٰ يَكُونُ لِي وَلَدٌ وَلَمْ يَمْسَسْنِي بَشَرٌ ۖ قَالَ كَذَٰلِكِ اللَّهُ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ ۚ إِذَا قَضَىٰ أَمْرًا فَإِنَّمَا يَقُولُ لَهُ كُن فَيَكُونُ ﴿٤٧﴾ وَيُعَلِّمُهُ الْكِتَابَ وَالْحِكْمَةَ وَالتَّوْرَاةَ وَالْإِنجِيلَ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

Therefore, the words are the abilities of be and it is, so look at His word the Most High: {and she believed in the words of her Lord} and it is the abilities of her Lord to give birth of a son by Allah's ability as a result of a word that Allah has cast it to Mary {Be} so he is Allah's servant and His messenger Jesus the son of Mary and did not touched her a human in fact by Be and it is, and these words contains Allah's absolute abilities with no limits nor an end to Allah's abilities and indeed His command if he desired a thing to say for it Be and it is, and as we said Allah's words means Allah's abilities which is Be and it is, and what are these words that Mary believed in it when she saw that she gave birth to a son without a father; in fact, with Be and it is a word Allah had cast it to her. For that Allah the Most High said: {And Mary, the daughter of Emran, who guarded her chastity, so We breathed into him of Our inspiration, and she accepted the truth of the words of her Lord and His Books, and she was of the obedient ones}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tahreem] 66:12
    {وَصَدَّقَتْ بِكَلِمَاتِ رَبِّهَا} { كُن }
    {وَمَرْيَمَ ابْنَتَ عِمْرَانَ الَّتِي أَحْصَنَتْ فَرْجَهَا فَنَفَخْنَا فِيهِ مِن رُّوحِنَا وَصَدَّقَتْ بِكَلِمَاتِ رَبِّهَا وَكُتُبِهِ وَكَانَتْ مِنَ الْقَانِتِينَ}
    صدق الله العظيم [التحريم:12].

And Allah the Most High said: {She said: My Lord, how can I have a son and man has not yet touched me? He said: Even so; Allah creates what He pleases. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, Be, and it is.(47)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:47
    {قَالَتْ رَبِّ أَنَّىٰ يَكُونُ لِي وَلَدٌ وَلَمْ يَمْسَسْنِي بَشَرٌ ۖ قَالَ كَذَٰلِكِ اللَّهُ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ ۚ إِذَا قَضَىٰ أَمْرًا فَإِنَّمَا يَقُولُ لَهُ كُن فَيَكُونُ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:47].

And what are the words? It is {Be, and it is.} as announced the good news to her by the close angles with the leadership of Gabriel prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him. And Allah the Most High said: {She said: My Lord, how can I have a son and man has not yet touched me? He said: Even so; Allah creates what He pleases. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, Be, and it is.(47)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:47
    {قَالَتْ رَبِّ أَنَّىٰ يَكُونُ لِي وَلَدٌ وَلَمْ يَمْسَسْنِي بَشَرٌ ۖ قَالَ كَذَٰلِكِ اللَّهُ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ ۚ إِذَا قَضَىٰ أَمْرًا فَإِنَّمَا يَقُولُ لَهُ كُن فَيَكُونُ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:47].

Then O community scholars of the nation, surely the verse does not talk about the number of the creations indeed the number of the creations is limited He surveyed them counted them numerically but the extent of my Lord's abilities has no limited number for it; in fact without boundaries.

Therefore the words of my Lord which would not be sufficient for it the earth's trees as pens and the sea an enforcement, then enforces after it; which means after the earth, and He means by that the seven earthly-planets after our earth with seven seas would have been exhausted altogether before the words of my Lord to be exhausted which it is His abilities, and if one of the scholars of the nation explained it he would have said Allah's words meaning His ability and the number of His creations and the deeds of His creations. But folks, surely Allah is talking about words no limit for it and it is Allah's abilities that it has no limits so do not alter Allah's words from its places in the explanation that Allah does not meant it from His words, I am of the advisers for you. So do not say against Allah what you do not know, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds.

We just clarified for you the explanatory-statement of the verse, so we derived from it knowledge and the knowledge of the seven earthy-planets which you really see it upon the actual reality as ratification for the True statement, don’t you understand? If Nasser Al-Yemeni was uttering in the explanatory-statement by conjuncture and exercising self-judgement which does not avail a thing against the Truth, then the explanation to this verse is upon the actual reality will be contradicting my statement so you would not find that after your earth seven earthy-planets then Nasser Al-Yemeni had became talking in what he does not know if you do not find the Truth is truly upon the actual reality O community of those who attained knowledge in that, so do not conceal a testimony you have from your Lord and you know that after your earth are seven earthy-planets one above the other, don't you believe?

And you apply the explanatory-statement for the Quran in the matter of the seven earthly-planets one above the other a scientific actual application you would find it that it’s the Truth with no doubt nor suspicion, or that you think — O community scholars of the nation — that He means if He supplies the earth’s sea on earth! But ask those who know, how much the earth's sea covers its surface, if there was a space to fit, then you were truthful and Nasser Al-Yemeni lied, and if you found the earth see covers three fourth of it, at least, so do you see the remaining fourth is enough for seven seas as the current sea of the earth? Then you have no way but to believe that He means the seven earthy-planets after your earth that if He supplies it (as ink) after the earth's sea with seven seas like it to be an ink for the words of Allah's abilities it would ran out altogether before the words of my Lord run out, aren't you certain in the Truth which the science ratifies it upon the actuality? So look at the Truth once again that you may get certain, and if you do not get certain will get certain despite your arrogance while you are humiliated and debased and that on the day of Planet Saqar's arrival, the planet of the painful chastisement the lowest of the seven earthly-planets, the greatest calamity; and it is bigger than earth and bigger than the seven earthly-plants; A sign of ratification for the Awaited Mahdi to whom refused and was arrogant, so look at its size in comparison to earth's size and you find it humbly small to its massive-size perhaps you get certain. And I remind with the Quran who fears the promised-warning from Allah's severe punishment, the Forgiver, the Loving-Compassionate, so look, think, ask, be sure and search about the Truth and the Truth shall be clear to you if you wanted the Truth, and the moon is not considered from the seven earthly-planets and the astronomers know that, and ask the people of knowledge in that, perhaps you get certain that indeed it is the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran, for might Allah save you from the painful chastisement of Planet X.

So look at the solar system for the planets, you find that the seven earthly-planets' location is after your earth which you are living on it..

The Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1739

اقتباس المشاركة 5608 من موضوع ( تعقيبٌ خاصٌ إلى هيئة كبار العلماء بالمملكة العربيّة السعوديّة ) فهل تساءلتم كيف يُظهر الله المهديّ المُنتظَر في ليلةٍ على البشر؟

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    14 - 07 - 1429 هـ
    17 - 07 - 2008 مـ
    12:40 صبـاحاً
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

( تعقيبٌ خاصٌ إلى هيئة كبار العلماء بالمملكة العربيّة السعوديّة )
    فهل تساءلتم كيف يُظهر الله المهديّ المنتظَر في ليلةٍ على البشر؟

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على خاتم الأنبياء والمرسَلين محمد رسول الله وآله الطيّبين وجميع المسلمين التابعين للحقِّ إلى يوم الدين، وبعد..

ويا إخواني في دين الله وأحبابي في الله جميع أعضاء هيئة كبار العلماء بالمملكة العربيّة السعوديّة وعلى رأسهم رئيس الهيئة فضيلة الشيخ عبد العزيز آل الشيخ المحترمين وكم أرجو من الله أن يكونوا من المُكرّمين بالتصديق للمهديّ الحقّ من ربّهم ومن السابقين الأخيار والمملكة العربيّة السعوديّة حكومةً وشعباً، السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته وبعد..

ويا إخواني أصحاب الفضيلة أعضاء هيئة كبار العلماء بمكة المكرمة بمركز الأرض والعالَم والكون، إنّكم لتعلمون بأنّ ظهور المهديّ المنتظَر للناس عند البيت المحرم بين الرُّكن والمقام، فكيف لي أن أظهر من قبل التصديق إن كنتم تعقلون! وبسبب هذه العقيدة ضلّ جُهيمان عن الحقّ.

ويا إخواني، إنّ الحوار يأتي في عصر الظهور ومن بعد التصديق أظهر لكم عند البيت العتيق، وأقسم بربّ العالمين الذي أنزل هذا القرآن العظيم على خاتم الأنبياء والمرسلين - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - بأنّي تلقّيت أمراً عن طريق الرؤيا أن أدعوكم للحوار عن طريق الإنترنت العالميّة تنفيذاً لأمر ربّي لي، كما تلقّيت ذلك في رؤيا بالمنام أن أكتب لكم الحقّ في الإنترنت العالميّة، والله على ما أقول شهيدٌ ووكيلٌ، فرأيتُ أن أُنذر الناس بعذاب الله عن طريق الإنترنت العالميّة وصدقت الرؤيا بالحقّ حقيقٌ لا أقول على الله غير الحقّ وإنّما الرؤيا تَخصُّ صاحبها وهو المسؤول عن تنفيذ ما يتلقّاه من ربّه عن طريق الرؤيا الحقّ والرؤيا تَخصُّ صاحبها.

ويا إخواني وأحبابي معشر هيئة كبار العلماء بالمملكة العربيّة السعوديّة إنّكم المعنيّون بالدرجة الأولى في العالمين، وذلك بسبب تكريم الله لكم أن يظهر المهديّ المنتظَر للعالمين في المملكة العربيّة السعوديّة في بيت الله المُحرم، وعليكم أن تعلموا علم اليقين بأنّي لن أظهر عند الركن اليماني ما لم يُصدِّق بشأني هيئة كبار العلماء بمكة المكرمة، ولكن إذا لم تعترفوا فسوف يظهرني الله ببأسٍ شديدٍ في ليلةٍ واحدةٍ على العالمين. فهل ترون إنّه من المنطق والعقل أن تنتظروا حتى تنظروا هل سوف يظهرني الله في ليلةٍ على العالمين إذا لم تصدّقوا بشأني؟ فإن قلتم: "بلى إن كنتَ المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ فسوف يظهرك الله شئنا أم أبينا في ليلةٍ واحدةٍ علينا وعلى العالَم كله"، ومن ثمّ أردّ عليكم وأقول: صدقتم وهلكتم؛ فإذا كنت المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ فسوف يُظهرني الله في ليلةٍ واحدةٍ على العالمين إن كذّبتم بأمري. ولكن لديّ سؤالٌ يَخصُّ علماء مكة المكرمة: فهل ترون فرقاً بين هذا القول: (فإذا كنت المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ فسوف يظهرك الله في ليلةٍ واحدةٍ على العالمين)؛ فإن قُلتم ذلك فهذا هو نفس قول الكُفّار من أهل مكة من قبل: {اللَّـهُمَّ إِن كَانَ هَـٰذَا هُوَ الْحَقَّ مِنْ عِندِكَ فَأَمْطِرْ عَلَيْنَا حِجَارَةً مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ أَوِ ائْتِنَا بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال:32]!

إذاً، يا إخواني إن كان ذلك ما تنتظرونه فإنّكم لخاطِئون، فهل تساءلتم كيف يُظهر الله المهديّ المنتظَر في ليلةٍ على البشر ما لم يكونوا كذَّبوا بدعوته ثمّ يقول "ربّي إنّي مغلوب" فينصره الله فيظهره عليكم ببأسٍ شديدٍ في ليلةٍ واحدةٍ؟ ما لم ذلك فكيف يُظهره الله في ليلةٍ بمعجزة منه ما لم تكن آية عذابٍ شاملةٍ على جميع قرى أهل الأرض إذا لم يُصدّقوا بشأن خليفة الله عليهم المهديّ المنتظَر الذي وعدكم الله به ورسوله لينصر الله به أمره ويتمّ به نوره على العالمين ولو كره المشركون.

ويا معشر هيئة كبار العلماء ربّما تقولون: "ولمَ يُعذّبنا الله نحن المسلمون ونحن نؤمن بالله ورسوله والقرآن العظيم؟"، ومن ثمّ يردّ عليكم المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّكم وأقول: وذلك لأنّكم السبب في عدم التصديق بشأني، ولن يُصدقني الكُفّار والناس أجمعين ما لم يُصدّقني المسلمون وعلماؤهم، وذلك لأنّ الكُفّارَ بأمري سوف يقولون: "لو كان ناصر محمد اليماني هو حقاً المهديّ المُنتظَر الذي ينتظره المسلمون وهم بظهوره يعتقدون لما كذّبوه ما دام يخاطبهم من القرآن الذي هم به مؤمنون، فكيف يكذّبون ناصر محمد اليماني إلاّ وهم يعلمون بأنه ليس المهديّ المنتظَر الذي له ينتظرون لينصرهم الله به على العالمين؟". فمهما خاطبتُ البشرية من القرآن فلن يصدّقوني، ومهما وجدوا آياتَ التصديق للقرآن على الواقع الحقيقي فسوف يقولون: "إنّما درس ذلك ويريد أن يُسنده إلى علوم القرآن وإعجازه العلميّ ونحن لا نفقه هذا القرآن، وما يُدرينا بأنّ هذه الآيات التي يُكلّمنا بها ناصر محمد اليماني هي حقيقة ما اكتشفناه! ولو كانت هذه الآيات هي التصديق لما أحطنا به من العلوم الحقيقية ولما كذّب به علماء المسلمين الذين يؤمنون بالقرآن ويفهمون آياته". وهذا هو ردّ الكفّار علينا من الذين أظهرهم الله على أمري في الإنترنت العالميّة.

إذاً يا معشر علماء المسلمين، لقد أصبح عدم إيمانكم بشأن المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّكم الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني صدّاً كبيراً عن الإيمان بمن آتاه الله البيان الحقّ للقرآن وصدَّاً عن من أنزل الله عليه القرآن خاتم الأنبياء والمرسَلين محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم، وذلك لأنّي أُعلن التحدّي بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم فأبيّنه للكافرين به والمنكرين لنبيّه ثمّ أفصِّله تفصيلاً بالبيان الحقّ، ولا أقصد بياناً لفظياً قرآنياً فحسب، بل أتحدّاهم بالتطبيق على الواقع الحقيقي للتصديق هل البيان الحقّ الذي ينطقُ به المدعو ناصر محمد اليماني هو الحقّ على الواقع الحقيقي 1+1=2 بلا شكٍ أو ريبٍ؟ وبرغم أنّي أبيّن لهم القرآن من ذات القرآن وأفصّله تفصيلاً فأُريهم حقائق آيات الله فآتيهم بما أحاطهم الله به من العلوم الكونيَّة ثمّ لا تجدونهم يؤمنون! وسبب تكذيبهم عدم تصديق البيان من المسلمين وذلك لأنّهم يؤمنون بالقرآن ولو كانوا يرون هذا الرجل صادقاً بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن لطبَّقوا ما يقوله تطبيقاً فيزيائيّاً كما يُبيِّنه لهم، ولكن يراه المسلمون كذّاباً أشِراً وليس المهديّ المنتظَر الذي له ينتظرون، وبسبب تكذيبكم بالحقّ لم يصدّقني الكُفّار بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن فأصبح عدم إيمانكم بالبيان الحقّ صدّاً كبيراً عن الله ومحمدٍ رسول الله والمهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني ثمّ يعذبكم الله مع الكافرين عذاباً أليماً أفلا تتّقون؟

وإنّي أُشهد الله وملائكته المقرّبين عن يميني وشمالي الذين يكتبون ما أقوله لكم أنّي أتحدّاكم أن تقولوا: "يا ناصر اليماني يا من تزعم أنّك المهديّ المنتظَر إنّنا معشر المسلمين نؤمن بالقرآن العظيم ولكنّك تفسِّره على هواك بغير الحقّ! وهيهات هيهات فنحن علماء المسلمين لك لبالمرصاد، ونراك تُحاجُّنا بآيات في القرآن فتجعلها معجزات التصديق على الواقع الحقيقي فتأتينا بآيات سبعٍ معاً كما تزعم وهي الأراضين السبع فتقول أنّهن من بعد أرضنا نظراً لأنّك تقرأ في كتب البشر الكونيَّة فوجدت الكواكب من بعد الأرض سبعاً فتريد أن تجعلهنّ الأراضين السبع حسب زعمك، وأما الآيات التي استدللتَ بها فأوّلتَها يا ناصر محمد اليماني على هواك فسوف نأتيك بالتفسير الحقّ لها وأحسن تأويلاً فنجعل آياتك السبع الكواكب كثيباً مهيلاً فنخرس لسانك بالحقّ أيّها الكذّاب الأشر". ومن ثمّ يردّ عليكم المهديّ المُنتظَر الكذّاب الأشر في نظركم فأقول: إذاً فأتوا به إن كنتم صادقين وسوف آتيكم بالآيات التي علمت من خلالها بأنّ السبع أراضين من تحت أرضنا هي قول الله تعالى: {وَلَوْ أَنَّمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ مِن شَجَرَةٍ أَقْلَامٌ وَالْبَحْرُ يَمُدُّهُ مِن بَعْدِهِ سَبْعَةُ أَبْحُرٍ مَّا نَفِدَتْ كَلِمَاتُ اللَّـهِ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ ﴿٢٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [لقمان].

وسوف أكتب لكم البيان الظاهر لهذه الآية وكذلك بيانها الباطن شرطاً علينا أن لا أقول: "هذا هو بياني بالحقّ والله أعلم فإن أخطأت فمن نفسي وإن أصبت فبما علمت"! وهذا قول مُحرّمٌ في الدين أن يقول العالِم على الله ما لا يعلم علمَ اليقين هل ما يقوله هو الحقّ من ربّه أم بقول الظنّ الذي لا يُغني من الحقّ شيئاً، ومن قال لا أعلم فقد أفتى وفاز بأجر مُفتٍ نظراً لأنّه اتّقى الله ولم يقل عليه ما لا يعلم فأطاع أمر الله أن لا تقولوا على الله ما لا تعلمون وعصى أمر الشيطان الذي يأمركم بالسوء والفحشاء وأن تقولوا على الله ما لا تعلمون. ولكنّ ناصر اليماني يتحدّى بالبيان الحقّ لهذه الآية وليس بتحدّي اللفظ العربيّ بالقرآن العربيّ المُبين فحسب؛ بل وبتحدي العلم والمنطق الفيزيائي العلمي الكونيّ بالتطبيق للتصديق، ولعنة الله على من كذّب بالحقّ من بعد ما تبيّن له أنّه الحقّ بالعلم والمنطق على الواقع الحقيقي وبالبيان اللفظي بالقرآن العربيّ المُبين، وسوف أكتبُ لعلماء المسلمين بياني لهذه الآية بالحقّ ولا خيار لكم يا معشر علماء الأمَّة الإسلاميّة فإمّا أن تصدّقوا بالحقّ حتى لا يكون تكذيبكم حُجّةً على ناصر محمد اليماني فيحاجّني بتكذيبكم الكُفّار الذين لا يؤمنون أبداً بهذا القرآن العظيم وكان ردّهم على ناصر اليماني هو قولهم بأن لو كان ناصر اليماني يتكلّم حقاً بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن فيأتي به من ذات القرآن لما كذّب به الذين يؤمنون بهذا القرآن وكان المسلمون وعلماؤهم أول من يصدق بخلافة ناصر اليماني المزعومة.

ولذلك سخط الله عليكم يا معشر علماء الأمَّة وسخط رسوله وسخط المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّكم ولعنة الله على ناصر محمد اليماني لعناً كبيراً إذا لم يكن هو حقّاً المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّكم، وإن كذّبتم بالحقّ بغير علمٍ ولا هُدًى ولا كتابٍ منيٍر يا معشر علماء المسلمين فسوف يحكم الله بيني وبينكم بالحقّ وهو أسرع الحاسبين، فإن يشأْ يجعل حُكمه عاجلاً في رمضان 1429 إن يشأ أو بعد ذلك كما يشاء إنّ ربّي على كلِّ شيءٍ قديرٍ، إنّ ربّي سريع الحساب وهو الغفور التوّاب لمن تاب وأناب وصدق بالحقّ في الكتاب وأولئك هم أولو الألباب.

ونعود لبيان الآية بالحقّ في قول الله تعالى: {وَلَوْ أَنَّمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ مِن شَجَرَةٍ أَقْلَامٌ وَالْبَحْرُ يَمُدُّهُ مِن بَعْدِهِ سَبْعَةُ أَبْحُرٍ مَّا نَفِدَتْ كَلِمَاتُ اللَّـهِ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ ﴿٢٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [لقمان].

وإلى البيان الحقّ، حقيقٌ لا أقول على الله غير الحقّ ثمّ آتيكم بالبيان الظاهر للآية وكذلك بالبيان الباطن لها ولا أقول على الله غير الحقّ، فأمّا البيان الظاهر فهو لا يتكلّم عن عدد خلقه ولا عن إحصاء أعمالهم ولا عن أرقام أعمارهم، فكُلّ ذلك له رقم معدود ولكنّ الله يتكلّم عن كلمات ليس لها حدود، حتى ولو يكون بحرُ الأرض مداداً لها وأشجارها أقلاماً لنفِدَ بحرُ الأرض قبل أن تنفدَ كلمات ربّي، ومن ثمّ يمدّ من بعد الأرض سبعة الأراضين بسبعة أبحُرٍ لنفدت أجمعين قبل أن تنفذ كلمات ربّي سبحانه وتعالى علواً كبيراً! إذاً وما هي هذه الكلمات التي ليس لها حدود؟ ألا إنّها قدرات ربّي يا معشر علماء الأمَّة {كُن فَيَكُونُ} ليس لها حدود لا في القرآن ولا في كتابه الشامل اللوح المحفوظ ليس لقُدرات ربّي حدود.

ولربّما يودّ أن يقاطعني أحدكم فيقول: "وما يُدريك أنّ كلمات الله أي (كُن فيكون)؟". ثمّ أردّ عليه بالحقّ وأقول قال الله تعالى: {وَمَرْيَمَ ابْنَتَ عِمْرَانَ الَّتِي أَحْصَنَتْ فَرْجَهَا فَنَفَخْنَا فِيهِ مِن رُّوحِنَا وَصَدَّقَتْ بِكَلِمَاتِ رَبِّهَا وَكُتُبِهِ وَكَانَتْ مِنَ الْقَانِتِينَ ﴿١٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [التحريم].

إذاً الكلمات هي القُدرات. وقال الله تعالى: {إِذْ قَالَتِ الْمَلَائِكَةُ يَا مَرْيَمُ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ يُبَشِّرُكِ بِكَلِمَةٍ مِّنْهُ اسْمُهُ الْمَسِيحُ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ وَجِيهًا فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالْآخِرَةِ وَمِنَ الْمُقَرَّبِينَ ﴿٤٥﴾ وَيُكَلِّمُ النَّاسَ فِي الْمَهْدِ وَكَهْلًا وَمِنَ الصَّالِحِينَ ﴿٤٦﴾ قَالَتْ رَبِّ أَنَّىٰ يَكُونُ لِي وَلَدٌ وَلَمْ يَمْسَسْنِي بَشَرٌ ۖ قَالَ كَذَٰلِكِ اللَّـهُ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ ۚ إِذَا قَضَىٰ أَمْرًا فَإِنَّمَا يَقُولُ لَهُ كُن فَيَكُونُ ﴿٤٧﴾ وَيُعَلِّمُهُ الْكِتَابَ وَالْحِكْمَةَ وَالتَّوْرَاةَ وَالْإِنجِيلَ ﴿٤٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

إذاً الكلمات هي القُدرات كن فيكون، فانظروا لقوله تعالى: {وَصَدَّقَتْ بِكَلِمَاتِ رَبِّهَا} وهي قُدرات ربّها أن تلد بُقدرة الله ولداً نتيجة كلمة يُلقيها الله إلى مريم {كُن} فيكون عبد الله ورسوله عيسى ابن مريم ولم يمسَسْها بشرٌ بل بكُن فيكون، وتحتوي هذه الكلمة قدرات الله المطلقة بلا حدود ولا نهاية لُقدرات الله وإنّما أمره إذا أراد شيئاً أن يقول له كن فيكون، وكما قُلنا بأنّ كلمات الله أي قدرات الله وهي كُن فيكون، وما هي الكلمات التي صدَّقت بها مريم حين رأت أنّها أنجبت ولداً بغير أبٍ؛ بل بكُن فيكون كلمة ألقاها الله إليها. ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {وَمَرْيَمَ ابْنَتَ عِمْرَانَ الَّتِي أَحْصَنَتْ فَرْجَهَا فَنَفَخْنَا فِيهِ مِن رُّوحِنَا وَصَدَّقَتْ بِكَلِمَاتِ رَبِّهَا وَكُتُبِهِ وَكَانَتْ مِنَ الْقَانِتِينَ ﴿١٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [التحريم].

وقال الله تعالى: {قَالَتْ رَبِّ أَنَّىٰ يَكُونُ لِي وَلَدٌ وَلَمْ يَمْسَسْنِي بَشَرٌ ۖ قَالَ كَذَٰلِكِ اللَّـهُ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ ۚ إِذَا قَضَىٰ أَمْرًا فَإِنَّمَا يَقُولُ لَهُ كُن فَيَكُونُ ﴿٤٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

وما هي الكلمات؟ إنّها {كُن فَيَكُونُ} كما بشّرها بذلك الملائكة المُقرّبون بقيادة جبريل عليه الصلاة والسلام. وقال الله تعالى: {قَالَتْ رَبِّ أَنَّىٰ يَكُونُ لِي وَلَدٌ وَلَمْ يَمْسَسْنِي بَشَرٌ ۖ قَالَ كَذَٰلِكِ اللَّـهُ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ ۚ إِذَا قَضَىٰ أَمْرًا فَإِنَّمَا يَقُولُ لَهُ كُن فَيَكُونُ ﴿٤٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

إذاً يا معشر علماء الأمَّة، إنّ الآية لا تتكلّم عن عدد الخلق فعدد الخلق محدود لقد أحصاهم وعدّهم عدّاً ولكن مدى قدرات ربّي ليس لها رقم محدود؛ بل بلا حدود.

إذاً كلمات ربّي التي لا تكفيها أشجار الأرض أقلاماً والبحر مِداداً ثمّ يمدّ من بعده أيّ من بعد الأرض ويُقصد بذلك الأراضين السبع من بعد أرضنا بسبعة أبحر لنفِدَت أجمعين قبل أن تنفدَ كلمات ربّي والتي هي قُدراته، ولو فسّرها أحد عُلماء الأمَّة لقال كلمات الله أي قدرته وعدد خلقه وأعمال خلقه! ولكن يا قوم إنّ الله يتكلّم عن كلمات لا حدود لها وهي قُدرات الله أنّها بلا حدود فلا تحرّفوا كلام الله عن مواضعه بالبيان الذي لا يقصده الله من قوله، إنّي لكم من الناصحين. فلا تقولوا على الله ما لا تعلمون، وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين.

فقد بيّنّا لكم بيان الآية فاستخرجنا منها علوماً وعلم الأراضين السبع التي ترونها حقاً على الواقع الحقيقي تصديقاً للبيان الحقّ، أفلا تعقلون؟ وإن كان ناصر اليماني ينطق بالبيان بالظنّ والاجتهاد الذي لا يُغني من الحقّ شيئاً فإنّ بيان هذه الآية على الواقع الحقيقي سوف يُخالف بياني فلا تجدوا بأنّ من بعد أرضكم سبعة أراضين فقد أصبح ناصر اليماني يهرف بما لا يعرف إذا لم تجدوا الحقّ حقّاً على الواقع الحقيقي يا معشر الذين أوتوا العلم في ذلك، فلا تكتموا شهادةً عندكم من ربّكم وأنتم تعلمون بأنّ من بعد أرضكم سبعة أراضين طباقاً أفلا تؤمنون؟

وطبّقوا البيان للقرآن في شأن الأراضين السبع تطبيقاً علميّاً واقعيّاً تجدونه الحقّ بلا شكّ أو ريب، أم إنّكم تظنّون يا معشر علماء الأمَّة بأنّه يقصد لو يمدّ بحر الأرض على الأرض! ولكن اسألوا الذين يعلمون كم يُغطّي بحر الأرض من وجهها؟ فإذا كان يوجد مُتّسعٌ فصدقتم وكذب ناصر اليماني، وإن وجدتم بأنّ بحر الأرض يُغطّي ثلاثة أرباعها على الأقل فهل ترون بأنّ الرُّبع الباقي يكفي لسبعة أبحر كمثل بحر الأرض الحالي؟ إذاً ليس لكم إّلا أن تُصدّقوا بأنّه يقصد الأراضين السبع من بعد أرضكم بأن لو يمدها من بعد الأرض بسبعة أبحرٍ مثلها لتكون مداداً لكلمات قدرة الله لنفدت أجمعين قبل أن تنفد كلمات ربّي، أفلا توقنون بالحقّ الذي يُصدّقه العلم على الواقع؟ فانظروا إلى الحقّ مرةً أخرى لعلكم توقنون، وإن لم توقنوا فسوف توقنون رغم أنفكم وأنتم صاغرون وذلك يوم مجيء كوكب سجّيل كوكب العذاب الأليم أسفل الأراضين السبع الطامة الكُبرى؛ هو أكبر من الأرض وأكبر من الأراضين السبع؛ آية التصديق للمهديّ المنتظَر لمن أبى واستكبر، فانظروا إلى حجمه مُقارنةً بحجم الأرض تجدونها حقيرةً صغيرةً إلى حجمه لعلكم تتّقون. وأذَكِّر بالقرآن من يخاف وعيد من بأس الله الشديد الغفور الودود، فانظروا وتفكّروا واسألوا وتأكّدوا وابحثوا عن الحقّ وسوف يتبيَّن لكم الحقّ إن كنتم تريدون الحقّ، ولا يُحسب القمر من الأراضين وعلماء الفلك يعلمون بذلك، واسألوا أهل العلم في ذلك لعلكم توقنون بأنّه البيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم لعلّ الله يُنجيكم من العذاب الأليم Planet X.

فانظروا إلى المجموعة الشمسيّة للكواكب تجدون بأنّ سبع الأراضين موقعهن من بعد أرضكم التي تعيشون عليها:

المهديّ المنتظَر الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.

صفحة 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 26-03-2020, 04:49 PM
  2. Sabar:My question Are there specific surah meant to be steadfast in sincerity
    بواسطة sabar في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 13-06-2016, 08:41 PM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •