Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

22 - 08 -2011 AD
22 -09 - 1432 AH
03:12 am
ـــــــــــــــــــ

?What is the meaning of Zubour

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad and his virtuous family, and all Allah’s supporters till the last day, after this..

And a blessed end (days of Ramadan) to you my beloved best foremost supporters, and to all Muslims, and I say: O by our Allah yes, Zubour is only a book been sent down upon David prophet of Allah, and the word Zubour is called on (the heavenly) Books in general. And Allah the Most High said: {And surely this is a revelation from the Lord of the worlds.(192) The Faithful Spirit has brought it,(193) On your heart that you should be of the warners,(194) In plain Arabic language.(195) And surely (the same) is in Zubour (the Scriptures) of the ancients.(196) Is it not a sign to them that the learned men of the Children of Israel know it?(197)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shu`arã´ã] 26:192-197
{وَإِنَّهُ لَتَنزِيلُ ربّ العالمين (192) نَزَلَ بِهِ الرُّوحُ الْأَمِينُ (193) عَلَى قَلْبِكَ لِتَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُنذِرِينَ (194) بِلِسَانٍ عَرَبِيٍّ مُّبِينٍ (195) وَإِنَّهُ لَفِي زُبُرِ الْأَوَّلِينَ (196) أَوَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُمْ آيَةً أَن يَعْلَمَهُ عُلَمَاء بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ (197)} صدق الله العظيم [الشعراء].

And Allah means in His word the Most High: {And surely (the same) is in Zubour (the Scriptures) of the ancients.(196)}Truthful Allah the Great, and He means Books of the ancient ones that Allah sent it down upon His messengers. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Or, have they taken gods besides Him? Say: Bring your proof. This is the reminder of those with me and the reminder of those before me. In fact, most of them do not know the Truth, so they turn away.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyãa´] 21:24
{وَإِنَّهُ لَفِي زُبُرِ الْأَوَّلِينَ (196)} صدق الله العظيم
{أَمِ اتَّخَذُوا مِن دُونِهِ آلِهَةً قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ هَذَا ذِكْرُ مَن مَّعِيَ وَذِكْرُ مَن قَبْلِي بَلْ أَكْثَرُهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ الْحَقّ فَهُم مُّعْرِضُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء 24].

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Allah’s khalifa; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?4130

اقتباس المشاركة 20628 من موضوع ما معنى كلمة الزبور؟

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
22 -09 - 1432 هـ
22 - 08 -2011 مـ
03:12 صباحاً

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصليّة للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=20612

ـــــــــــــــــــ

ما معنى كلمة الزّبــور ؟

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جَدّي محمد وآله الأطهار وجميع أنصار الله إلى اليوم الآخر، أمّا بعد..
وخواتيم مباركة عليكم أحبّتي الأنصار السابقين الأخيار وعلى جميع المسلمين، وأقول: اللهم نعم،
إنّما الزبور كتابٌ أُنزل على نبيّ الله داوود، ويُطلق على الكتب بشكل عام كلمة الزُّبُر، وقال الله تعالى: {وَإِنَّهُ لَتَنزِيلُ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ ﴿١٩٢﴾ نَزَلَ بِهِ الرُّوحُ الْأَمِينُ ﴿١٩٣﴾ عَلَىٰ قَلْبِكَ لِتَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُنذِرِينَ ﴿١٩٤﴾ بِلِسَانٍ عَرَبِيٍّ مُّبِينٍ ﴿١٩٥﴾ وَإِنَّهُ لَفِي زُبُرِ الْأَوَّلِينَ ﴿١٩٦﴾ أَوَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُمْ آيَةً أَن يَعْلَمَهُ عُلَمَاءُ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ ﴿١٩٧} صدق الله العظيم [الشعراء].

ويقصد الله تعالى بقوله:
{وَإِنَّهُ لَفِي زُبُرِ الْأَوَّلِينَ} صدق الله العظيم؛ ويقصد كتب الأوّلين التي أنزلها على رسلِه، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {أَمِ اتَّخَذُوا مِن دُونِهِ آلِهَةً ۖ قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ ۖ هَـٰذَا ذِكْرُ مَن مَّعِيَ وَذِكْرُ مَن قَبْلِي ۗ بَلْ أَكْثَرُهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ الْحَقَّ ۖ فَهُم مُّعْرِضُونَ ﴿٢٤} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ للهِ ربّ العالمين ..
خليفة الله؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..