Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

03 - 04 - 1431 AH
19 - 03 - 2010 AD
01:46 am
ــــــــــــــــــــــ

..Interpretation of your vision; if the Planet was radiating light and not fire

اقتباس المشاركة :
Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you
:I wish from the Imam Mahdi to explain to me this dream because the planet that is in it often repeated in my dreams
I dreamed several dreams about a planet always come in my dream its shape other than the existing planets in the universe, and its beautiful colors other than the existing planets in the world, radiates from it a light -it is as Allah has pleased- when I watch it my soul rest at ease and I feel amazing security and tranquility, but the strange in the dream that the people getaway from it and the get afraid and scared from it to the point I say in the dream why are you scares from this planet while it is from Allah glory be to Him the Exalted Most High, and the colors are always beautiful while they run away from it, and the same dream which it moved quickly to Tabariya lake which I never seen it before in reality, only in the dream, importantly there was with me a group of men I saw along with them a group of men and women bathing in lake Tabariya and the strange about the matter that the moon was above them before it dropped becoming a crescent and then goes back being a moon then it drops into the sea as a crescent, the important is that when we watched the men and women; she said to them with a voice those are Jews, go and kill them.
The dream ended but I want (to know) why I always see in my dream this planet, I hope from the Imam to explain to me this dream and and for him much thanks, reverence and respect.
انتهى الاقتباس

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, after this

In regard to your vision if you seen a planet radiates from it a light without heat surely that is appearing of the Imam Mahdi whom Allah made you find his website with a decree made absolute in the Book. and the fleeing of the people from it is the turning away from the dialogue and turning to the swamp of the false narratives.
As for the Jews in the vision surely they desire to extinguish Allah’s light and Allah will allow nothing except the perfection of His light, and whenever the moon goes away Allah make another moon to appear, and as for your fatwa (in the dream) why the fleeing from the illuminating planet while it is from Allah! Surely that is a fatwa for you that the Imam Mahdi whom Allah sends him with a command from Him and not by a command from His servants as they claim that they are who select the Imam Mahdi

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1164

اقتباس المشاركة 4189 من موضوع تأويلُ رؤياك إن كان الكوكب يشعّ نورًا وليس نارًا ..

الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليمانيّ
03 - ربيع الثاني - 1431 هـ
19 - 03 - 2010 مـ
01:46 صباحًا
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=634
ــــــــــــــــــــــ

تأويلُ رؤياك إن كان الكوكب يشعّ نورًا وليس نارًا ..

اقتباس المشاركة :
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته..

أتمنى من الإمام المهدي يفسر لى هذا الحلم لأن الكوكب الموجود فيه يتكرّر فى أحلامى دائماً:
حلمت عدّة أحلام عن كوكب دائما يأتى فى منامي شكله غير كواكب الموجودة فى الكون، والوانه جملية غير الوان موجودة فى هذا العالم يشع منه نور ماشاء الله عندما اشاهد نفسى ترتاح وحس بالامان غريب وسكنية بس غريب بالحلم بان الناس يهربون منه ويخافون ويفزعون منه لدرجة أن أقول بالحلم لماذا أنتم تخافو هذا الكوكب وهو من عند الله سبحان تعالى وألوان جملية دائما يهربون منه ونفسى حلم أنتقل بشكل سريع بحيرة طبريا التى لم أشاهدها بالحقيقة فقط بالحلم المهم كان معى مجموعة من رجال شاهدت أنا معاهم مجموعة من الرجال والنساء يستحمون فى بحيرة طبريا والغريب فى الامر هو أن القمر كان فوقهم كان قبل أن يسقط يصبح هلال ويرجع يكون قمر ثم يسقط فى البحر على شكل الهلال، المهم عندما شاهدنا هؤلاء الرجال والنساء قالت لهم بصوت هؤلاء اليهود ذهبو وقتلوهم.
وانتهت الحلم ولكنى أريد لماذا دائما أشاهد فى حلمى هذا الكوكب فارجو من الامام أن يفسر لى هذا الحلم وله جزيل التقديرالاحترام
انتهى الاقتباس
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمدُ للهِ ربِّ العالمين، وبعد..

بالنسبة لرؤياكِ إن كُنتِ تَرين كوكبًا يشعّ منه نورٌ بلا حرارة فذلك ظهور الإمام المهديّ الذي أعثرك الله على موقعه بِقَدَرٍ مقدورٍ في الكتاب المسطور، وهروب النّاس منه هو الإعراض عن الحوار والتولّي إلى مُستنقَع الروايات الباطلة.

وأمّا ذِكر اليهود في الرؤيا فَهُم مَن يريدون أن يطفِئوا نورَ الله ويأبى اللهُ إلّا أن يُتمّ نوره، وكُلَّما أفَلَ قَمَرٌ أظهر الله قمرًا آخر.

وبالنسبة لِفتواك: "لماذا الهروب مِن الكوكب المُنير وهو من عند الله؟!" فتلك فتوى لك أنّ الإمام المهديّ يبعثه الله بأمرٍ منه وليس بأمرٍ مِن عباده كما يزعمون أنّهم هُم مَن يصطفي الإمام المهديّ.

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمد للهِ ربِّ العالمين..
أخوكم الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليمانيّ.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..