Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

16 - 11 - 1429 AH
15 - 11 - 2008 AD
01:33 am
ــــــــــــــــــــ

Explanatory-statement for the longest and the greatest oath in the grand Quran
..Statement for crescent of month Dhul Hijja for the year 1429 from all astronomers

Here is a statement for month of Dhul Hijja for the year 1429 from all astronomers inside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and outside of it
اقتباس المشاركة :
29 Dhul Qida 1429 AH - 27 November 2008
according to callender of mother of towns and Hijri calendar
:The unified astronomical statement for the crescents
Fore-beginning of month Dhul Hijjah on Saturday corresponding with November 29th
The Most High: {He it is Who made the sun a shining brightness, and the moon a light, and ordained for it stages that you might know the computation of years and the reckoning. Allah created not this but with truth. He makes the signs manifest for a people who know.(5)} [Younus]
By Allah’s grace the Exalted be He the Majestic, limiting the time of the beginning of the lunar months became in much ease and effortless, and praise be to Allah not for upcoming years only yet in fact for hundreds of upcoming years, with precision to the one minute with Allah’s grace that made it easy of modern scientific means, because worship in Islam tied with sighting the crescents the correct legitimate sighting based on his word prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him: [Fast to the sight of it and break the fast to the sight of it] and his word also: [Do not fast until you see the crescent and do not break the fast until you see it, and if cloud got over you then complete the number of day (to 30]
Based on it we announce in regard of sighting the crescent of Dhul Hijja for the Hijri year 1429 AH / 2008 AD the scientific astronomical calculations confirms what follows:
1- Crescent of month Dhul Hijja for the Hijri year 1429 AH wold pair astronomically Al-Muhaq (dark phase) at the exact hour 7 and 54 minutes pm according the honored Mecca timing from evening of Thursday that falls on 27th of November 2008 AD.
2 - Deem impossible the crescent’s sighting in the evening on Thursday due to occurrence of pairing after sunset while the moon of Mecca's horizon, and based on it the next day would be November 28 is complementary to thirty (days) of the month of Dhul Qida.
3 - The sun goes down in Mecca at 5 and 38 minutes on the evening of Saturday, November 29 , 2008, while the moon would set at 5 and 57 minutes in Honored Mecca, ie Crescent delayed in its setting after the sun by an hour and 19 minutes.
4 - you can see the crescent in the city of honored Mecca and most Arab countries with all simplicity and ease.
5 - Based on the above will be on Friday corresponds to the 28th of November is complementary for the month of Dhul Qida will be the first month of Dhul Hijjah in 1429 AH - with the permission of Allah the Most High - on Saturday / 29th of November 2008
endorsed the statement: Astronomical Society in Jeddah - Palestinian Astronomical Society - Syrian amateur Astronomy Association - observatory Buraidah in Al - Qassim - Astronomical observatory in Kuwait Mistirm - amateur Astronomy Association in Jeddah.
انتهى الاقتباس
.Here is the explanatory-statement of the True Awaited from Lord of the worlds; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

From the Awaited Mahdi to the Supreme Judicial Council Permanent Panel in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and all scholars of the Islamic law (Sharia), thus to all astronomers in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and beyond in the entire humanity, and peace be upon those who follow guidance, after this..

O community scholars of Shariah (Islamic law), the impossibility of sighting the crescent of Dhul Hijja for the year 1429 AH. after sunset on Thursday 29the of Dhul Qida with all the astronomers as like the impossibility of a women to get pregnant without a male touching her, as the impossibility of a stick to transform into a huge snake, as the impossibility to strike with stick then twelve springs of water bursts out of it, as the impossibility to hit a murdered dead-body with a piece of meat of a cow so he would get up alive standing upright after he was slain, and as the impossibility of striking the sea with a stick then it would be split for a dry road except with cosmic divinely power that is extraordinary out of the norm to the flow-motion of the sun and the moon, that’s because according to their precise calculations that got used to it in the science of cosmic physics, they knew that the moon will set down before sunset on Thursday 29th of Dhul Qida so the sun would set down after it before occurrence of the pairing, for that they deem impossible the sighting of crescent of Dhul Hijja for the year 1429 after sunset on Thursday the night of Friday, and this thing not two dispute over it among all astronomers in the entire humanity, they only dispute about the legitimate sighting after birth of the crescent by few hours. Some of them who expect seeing it due to the extent of how far it is and its angle exercising his own judgement, and some of them do not anticipate seeing it because he does not deem it impossible seeing it, but all astronomers among the entire humanity have agreed on the impossibility of sighting the crescent of the month on the 29th of it, it is then all their precise astronomical calculations proved that the moon will set before sunset on the 29th of the month then it would be born after that, here comes the absolute impossible to sighting the crescent of the month after sunset on the 29th of it with the astronomers in the entire humanity altogether, by no means and you would never find two would differ over this, and here they are all astronomers among all the humans if the custodian of the two holy sacred mosques Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz to gather them at Sa-eed and cast to them a question and say: “O community of astronomers, do you anticipate seeing the crescent of Dhul Hijja for the year 1429 after sunset on Thursday 29th of Dhul Qida?”. Their reply to him will be as follows undoubtedly, so they would say: “O the royal highness king Abdullah son of Abdul Aziz, we do not expect a mere expectation from us that the crescent would never be seen after sunset on Thursday 29th of Dhul Qida; in fact we confirm that an utmost affirmation to all humans that it is impossible altogether to prove seeing crescent of Dhul Hijja for the year 1429 after sunset of Thursday because it will set before sunset on Thursday 29th of Dhul Qida before the occurrence of pairing, in a sense that it was not born at all of what make the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia announce the completion of month Dhul Hijja thirty days, this thing no two astronomers differ over it among all the humans according to the horizon of honored Mecca due to its setting before sunset and before pairing, and we increase the humans affirmation that it is impossible impossible impossible as the impossibility of a female get pregnant without a male touches her then she would give birth in the same day only with a miracle with Allah’s power Lord of the worlds, so if confirmed the sighting of crescent Dhul Hijja for the year 1429 without doubt nor suspicion, so this means that the event is supernatural out of extra ordinary with the ability of the Originator of the universe from nothing”. Ended.

O community of humans, I am the Awaited Mahdi from the family of the purified house, I know from Allah what you do not know, I bear witness to Allah a True certain testimony that the witnesses of the most just sighting will witness in the crescent sighting of month Dhul Hijja for year 1429 after sunset on Thursday 29 Dhul Qida. thus the astronomers if they are are sincere and believed that the impossible with Allah’s power He makes it a reality so they would monitor crescent of Dhul Hijja after sunset on Thursday 29th of Dhul Qida that they truly will see it with Truth then their eyes and their minds would be astonished how did this occur! Then I reply to them with Truth and I say:

That’s because the sun overtook the moon so it the crescent been born before the pairing then the sun met with it while it’s just a crescent as a major cosmic sign, and from the major signs of the Hour that the sun overtakes the moon so the crescent would be born before the pairing then the sun would meet with it while it’s just a crescent a cosmic sign for ratification in the Truth in order for Allah to give you fatwa with Truth in regard of the True Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

I hope from Allah that if you denied after the cosmic sign cleared to you from your Lord that Allah would not afflict you with Al-Rajifa (chastisement) as like Al-Qariah (chastisement) of Thamud, and it is a must let it be near your hometowns until Allah’s promise comes indeed Allah never fails His promise, and I fear for you O people of the holy hometowns that Allah fulfills His word with Truth: {But if they turn away, then say: I warn you of a scourge like Sa-eqah (chastisement) of ‘Ad and Thamud.}Truthful Allah the Great [Fussilat] 41:13
{فَإِنْ أَعْرَضُوا فَقُلْ أَنْذَرْتُكُمْ صَاعِقَةً مِثْلَ صَاعِقَةِ عَادٍ وَثَمُودَ} صدق الله العظيم [فصلت:13].

And I fear for you that Allah fulfills His word with Truth: {..And as for those who disbelieve, Sa-eqah (chastisement) will not cease to afflict them because of what they do, or it will alight close by their abodes, until the promise of Allah come to pass. Surely Allah will not fail in (His) promise.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ra`ad] 13:31
{وَلَا يَزَالُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا تُصِيبُهُمْ بِمَا صَنَعُوا قَارِعَةٌ أَوْ تَحُلُّ قَرِيبًا مِنْ دَارِهِمْ حَتَّى يَأْتِيَ وَعْدُ اللَّهِ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُخْلِفُ الْمِيعَادَ} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد:31].

Perhaps one member of the senior scholars council would like to interrupt me and say: “But we are not disbelievers in what Allah sent down in the grand Quran, only Allah threatened with that who disbelieved in the grand Quran”. Then the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to him and I say: But I find in the grand Qurana that if when the sun overtakes the moon then it follows the sun as a sign of ratification for the Awaited Mahdi and I find the warning from my Lord against Al-Rajifa (chastisement) which it is Al-Taghia (chastisement) that afflicted the people of Thamud.

O community scholars of the nation, indeed you are ignorant about the value of the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord whom Allah made him n Imam for the Messiah Jesus son of Mary -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him, and I swear by Allah the Great that the disbelieve and denial in regard the status of the Awaited Mahdi the servant of the Greatest Bliss; the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni it is grievous sin with Allah — whom he (Al-Mahdi) — calls the people to worship Allah as He should be worshiped so they do not take the Greatest bliss the goodly pleasure of their Lord’s Self as a mean to achieve the minor bliss of the heavenly-garden and the pure beautiful ones, that’s because Allah did not create them for the heavenly-garden of bliss and the pure beautiful one; in fact He created the heavenly-garden for them and He created them for Him the Exalted Most High. Confirming with the word the Most High: {And I have not created the jinn and mankind except to worship Me.(56) I desire no sustenance from them, nor do I desire that they should feed Me.(57) Surely Allah is the Bestower of sustenance, the Lord of Power, the Strong.(58)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dhãreyãt] 51:56-58
{وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الجنّ وَالْإِنسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُونِ ﴿٥٦﴾ مَا أُرِ‌يدُ مِنْهُم مِّن رِّ‌زْقٍ وَمَا أُرِ‌يدُ أَن يُطْعِمُونِ ﴿٥٧﴾ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ هُوَ الرَّ‌زَّاقُ ذُو الْقُوَّةِ الْمَتِينُ ﴿٥٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الذاريات].

O people, I swear by Allah Whom he who knew Him the True knowledge as ought to be and did not get distracted away from Him with anything else than Him, and certainly I know of a Bliss that is greater than the bliss of the world's life and the hereafter, and Allah sent me to you to call you to achieve the goal of creating you so I would guide you to a Bliss you would find it a Bliss that is greater than the bliss of the world’s life and the hereafter; that is that you worship the goodly-pleasure of Allah’s Self over you so you would not take the Greatest Bliss as a mean to achieve the minor bliss that is less than it which is the garden of bliss and the pure beautiful ones. Glory be to Him! I did not find the wisdom in the Book of creating you in order for (Allah) to make enter the garden of bliss and make you marry the pure beautiful ones; in fact Allah created the heavenly-garden and the pure beautiful ones for you and He created you for a purpose in HimSelf to worship your Lord’s Self goodly-pleasure over you so you would seek Al-Waseela (the closest level) to Him whoever of you is the most love and the closest to HimSelf, and not from you eagerly coveting for the kingdom of your Lord and the bliss of His heavenly-garden; in fact because you knew that Allah’s love and His nearness and the goodly-pleasure of HimSelf is truly greater than the bliss of the world’s life and the hereafter, so you would be indeed of the witnesses on this that you found worshiping Allah’s Self goodly-pleasure over you is the Greatest Bliss that is greater than the heavenly-garden of bliss a ratification to the fact of Allah’s name the Greatest which Allah sent it down in the decisive grand Quran and made it of the most decisive verses in clarity in the grand Quran. And Allah the Most High said: {Allah has promised to the believers, men and women, Gardens, wherein flow rivers, to abide therein, and goodly dwellings in Gardens of perpetual abode. And greatest of all is Allah’s goodly pleasure. That is the grand achievement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:72
{وَعَدَ اللّهُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا وَمَسَاكِنَ طَيِّبَةً فِي جَنَّاتِ عَدْنٍ وَرِضْوَانٌ مِّنَ اللّهِ أَكْبَرُ ذَلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة:72].

This decisive verse does not need for interpretation because came in it the mention of the purpose of creating you and Allah told you in it that the goodly-pleasure of your Lord’s Self over you is the the greatest Bliss rather than the heavenly-garden of bliss, and the wisdom of creating you rests in this. Confirming with the word the Most High: {And I have not created the jinn and mankind except to worship Me.(56) I desire no sustenance from them, nor do I desire that they should feed Me.(57) Surely Allah is the Bestower of sustenance, the Lord of Power, the Strong.(58)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dhãreyãt] 51:56-58. In the meaning of that Allah did not create you except to worship the goodly-pleasure of your Lord over you, glory be to Him, the Exalted Most High (far beyond measures) above what they worship, so if (gathering and hording) the abundance and self boosting in the world’s life distracted you, surely you will be questioned about the wisdom of creating. Confirming with the True promise in the word the Most High: {(Gathering and hording) the abundance distracted you,(1) Until you come to the graves.(2) Nay, you will know soon,(3) Nay, again, you will soon know.(4) Nay, would that you knew with a certain knowledge!(5) You will certainly see hell;(6) Then you will see it with certainty of sight;(7) Then (on that day) you shall certainly be questioned about the Bliss.(8)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Takãthur] 102:1-8
{وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الجنّ وَالْإِنسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُونِ ﴿٥٦﴾ مَا أُرِ‌يدُ مِنْهُم مِّن رِّ‌زْقٍ وَمَا أُرِ‌يدُ أَن يُطْعِمُونِ ﴿٥٧﴾ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ هُوَ الرَّ‌زَّاقُ ذُو الْقُوَّةِ الْمَتِينُ ﴿٥٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الذاريات]
بِسْمِ اللَّـهِ الرَّ‌حْمَـٰنِ الرَّ‌حِيمِ {أَلْهَاكُمُ التَّكَاثُرُ‌ ﴿١﴾ حَتَّىٰ زُرْ‌تُمُ الْمَقَابِرَ‌ ﴿٢﴾ كَلَّا سَوْفَ تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٣﴾ ثُمَّ كَلَّا سَوْفَ تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٤﴾ كَلَّا لَوْ تَعْلَمُونَ عِلْمَ الْيَقِينِ ﴿٥﴾ لَتَرَ‌وُنَّ الْجَحِيمَ ﴿٦﴾ ثُمَّ لَتَرَ‌وُنَّهَا عَيْنَ الْيَقِينِ ﴿٧﴾ ثُمَّ لَتُسْأَلُنَّ يَوْمَئِذٍ عَنِ النّعيم ﴿٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [التكاثر].

I repeat for reminding: {Then (on that day) you shall certainly be questioned about the Bliss.(8)}Truthful Allah the Great, indeed that the Bliss is as we proved that it is the reality for Allah’s Self goodly-pleasure over you; a Bliss that is greater than the bliss of the heavenly-garden in this hides the wisdom of creating you and about is you will be asked on the day when people rise for Lord of the worlds. Confirming with the word the Most High: {Do you then think that We have created you in vain, and that you will not be returned to Us?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mu´minoon] 23:115.
And confirming with the word the Most High: {And I have not created the jinn and mankind except to worship Me.(56) I desire no sustenance from them, nor do I desire that they should feed Me.(57) Surely Allah is the Bestower of sustenance, the Lord of Power, the Strong.(58)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dhãreyãt] 51:56-58
{ ثُمَّ لَتُسْأَلُنَّ يَوْمَئِذٍ عَنِ النَّعِيمِ } صدق الله العظيم
{أَفَحَسِبْتُمْ أَنَّمَا خَلَقْنَاكُمْ عَبَثًا وَأَنَّكُمْ إِلَيْنَا لَا تُرْ‌جَعُونَ ﴿١١٥﴾} [المؤمنون].
{وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الجنّ وَالْإِنسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُونِ ﴿٥٦﴾ مَا أُرِ‌يدُ مِنْهُم مِّن رِّ‌زْقٍ وَمَا أُرِ‌يدُ أَن يُطْعِمُونِ ﴿٥٧﴾ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ هُوَ الرَّ‌زَّاقُ ذُو الْقُوَّةِ الْمَتِينُ ﴿٥٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الذاريات]

O community scholars of the nation who ponder over the grand Quran, if you want the Truth surely I am the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord I call you and all the Muslims altogether and the entire nations like you of what strides on earth or fly (I call you) to worship Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him, as He ought to be worshiped. Indeed, you are ignorant about the value of the Awaited Mahdi and you do not compass in his secret and his status with his Lord, and he is that soul that is in the longest and greatest vow in the grand Quran, he is that servant whom Allah swore by him, and by HisSelf, and by the cosmic sign of ratification in regarding him, and if you were pondering over the grand Quran you would have found that the greatest vow and the longest vow with Truth came in regard of the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord that has succeeded he who believed him and rushed in the good-deeds seeking Allah’s goodly-pleasure and strengthening out of themselves of what they knew of Truth due to entering of the humans in the era of the major conditions of the Hour, and has failed he who belied then been miser against himself, indeed my Lord is Self-sufficient, Praiseworthy.
And Allah the Most High said: In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful {By the sun and his brightness!(1) And by the moon when it follows it!(2) And by the day when it exposes it to view!(3) And by the night when it draws a veil over it!(4) And by the heaven and its Maker!(5) And by the earth and its extension!(6) And by the soul and what He perfected it!(7) So He reveals to it its way of evil and its way of good;(8) Indeed, has succeeded he who manifested it,(9) And indeed failed he who conspired to conceal it.(10) Thamud rejected (the truth) in their inordinacy,(11) When the basest of them broke forth with mischief(12) So Allah’s messenger said to them: (Leave alone) Allah’s she-camel, and (give) her (to) drink.(13) But they called him a liar and slaughtered her. So their Lord destroyed them for their sin and levelled them (with the ground);(14) And He fears not its consequence.(15)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shams] 91:1-15
بِسْمِ اللَّـهِ الرَّ‌حْمَـٰنِ الرَّ‌حِيمِ
{وَالشَّمْسِ وَضُحَاهَا ﴿١﴾ وَالْقَمَرِ‌ إِذَا تَلَاهَا ﴿٢﴾ وَالنّهار‌ إِذَا جَلَّاهَا ﴿٣﴾ وَاللَّيْلِ إِذَا يَغْشَاهَا ﴿٤﴾ وَالسَّمَاءِ وَمَا بَنَاهَا ﴿٥﴾ وَالْأَرْ‌ضِ وَمَا طَحَاهَا ﴿٦﴾ وَنَفْسٍ وَمَا سَوَّاهَا ﴿٧﴾ فَأَلْهَمَهَا فُجُورَ‌هَا وَتَقْوَاهَا ﴿٨﴾ قَدْ أَفْلَحَ مَن زَكَّاهَا ﴿٩﴾ وَقَدْ خَابَ مَن دَسَّاهَا ﴿١٠﴾ كَذَّبَتْ ثَمُودُ بِطَغْوَاهَا ﴿١١﴾ إِذِ انبَعَثَ أَشْقَاهَا ﴿١٢﴾ فَقَالَ لَهُمْ رَ‌سُولُ اللَّـهِ نَاقَةَ اللَّـهِ وَسُقْيَاهَا ﴿١٣﴾ فَكَذَّبُوهُ فَعَقَرُ‌وهَا فَدَمْدَمَ عَلَيْهِمْ ربّهم بِذَنبِهِمْ فَسَوَّاهَا ﴿١٤﴾ وَلَا يَخَافُ عُقْبَاهَا﴿١٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الشمس]

:Now to the True explanatory-statement, it is incumbent upon me to not say of Allah other than the Truth

{By the sun and his brightness!(1) And by the moon when it follows it!(2) And by the day when it exposes it to view!(3) And by the night when it draws a veil over it!(4)}. Allah swore by a condition from the major conditions of the Hour; a sign of ratification for the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord, that’s because the sun as we taught you is the one that follows the moon in the flow while the moon gets ahead of it eastward as soon as the crescent is born then it would separate from it eastward while the sun follows it from the west direction, as when the opposite occurred and the moon followed the sun in the crescent on the first of the month verily this is fulfillment of one condition from the major conditions of the Hour and a sign of ratification for the present Awaited Mahdi, while you are turning away from him.
{وَالشَّمْسِ وَضُحَاهَا ﴿١﴾ وَالْقَمَرِ‌ إِذَا تَلَاهَا ﴿٢﴾ وَالنّهار‌ إِذَا جَلَّاهَا ﴿٣﴾ وَاللَّيْلِ إِذَا يَغْشَاهَا﴿٤﴾}

As for the True explanatory statement for His word the Most High: {And by the heaven and its Maker!(5)}, Allah swore by the heaven and HimSelf, glory be to Him.
{وَالسَّمَاءِ وَمَا بَنَاهَا ﴿٥﴾}

As for the True explanatory statement for His word the Most High: {And by the earth and its extension!(6)}, as well Allah swore by the earth and HimSelf glory be to Him.
{وَالْأَرْ‌ضِ وَمَا طَحَاهَا ﴿٦﴾}

Also as for the True explanatory statement for His word the Most High: {And by the soul and what He perfected it!(7) So He reveals to it its way of evil and its way of good;(8)}Truthful Allah the Great, that is a vow from Allah by the soul of the Awaited Mahdi, and (vowing) by HimSelf glory be to Him who He created him (Mahdi) and taught him the Truth verses falsehood
{وَنَفْسٍ وَمَا سَوَّاهَا ﴿٧﴾ فَأَلْهَمَهَا فُجُورَ‌هَا وَتَقْوَاهَا ﴿٨﴾}

Then comes the answer for this lengthy vow and the great that it is: {Indeed, has succeeded he who manifested it,(9) And indeed failed he who conspired to conceal it.(10)}Truthful Allah the Great, and that is a major good news to who believed that the sun overtook the moon a one of the major conditions of the Hour and a sign of ratification for the Awaited Mahdi, so the believed in the Truth from their Lord and rushed in the good deeds and spent in the cause of Allah’s path seeking Allah’s goodly-pleasure and strengthening out of themselves, and that has failed he who conspired against it (soul of the Awaited Mahdi) and he is who belied and got miser against himself, indeed my Lord is Self-sufficient, Praiseworthy.
{قَدْ أَفْلَحَ مَن زَكَّاهَا ﴿٩﴾ وَقَدْ خَابَ مَن دَسَّاهَا ﴿١٠﴾}

Ponder over the greatest vow Allah has swore with it in the Book and the longest vow in the Book of Allah Lord of the worlds, verily it is in regard of the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord who he calls you to worship Allah as He should be worshiped then you find that his status with his Lord is great while you do not know the extent of his status with his Lord and you do not compass with his secrete, as well the vow by the signs of ratification in his regard: {By the sun and his brightness!(1) And the moon when it follows it!(2) And the day when it exposes it to view!(3) And the night when it draws a veil over it!(4) And the heaven and its make!(5) And the earth and its extension!(6) And the soul and its perfection!(7) So He reveals to it its way of evil and its way of good;(8) He is indeed successful who manifested it,(9) And he indeed fails who conspire to conceal it.(10) Thamud rejected (the truth) in their inordinacy,(11) When the basest of them broke forth with mischief(12) So Allah’s messenger said to them: (Leave alone) Allah’s she-camel, and (give) her (to) drink.(13) But they called him a liar and slaughtered her. So their Lord destroyed them for their sin and leveled them (with the ground);(14) And He fears not its consequence.(15)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shams] 91:1-15
{وَالشَّمْسِ وَضُحَاهَا ﴿١﴾ وَالْقَمَرِ‌ إِذَا تَلَاهَا ﴿٢﴾ وَالنّهار‌ إِذَا جَلَّاهَا ﴿٣﴾ وَاللَّيْلِ إِذَا يَغْشَاهَا ﴿٤﴾ وَالسَّمَاءِ وَمَا بَنَاهَا ﴿٥﴾ وَالْأَرْ‌ضِ وَمَا طَحَاهَا ﴿٦﴾ وَنَفْسٍ وَمَا سَوَّاهَا ﴿٧﴾ فَأَلْهَمَهَا فُجُورَ‌هَا وَتَقْوَاهَا ﴿٨﴾ قَدْ أَفْلَحَ مَن زَكَّاهَا ﴿٩﴾ وَقَدْ خَابَ مَن دَسَّاهَا ﴿١٠﴾ كَذَّبَتْ ثَمُودُ بِطَغْوَاهَا ﴿١١﴾ إِذِ انبَعَثَ أَشْقَاهَا ﴿١٢﴾ فَقَالَ لَهُمْ رَ‌سُولُ اللَّـهِ نَاقَةَ اللَّـهِ وَسُقْيَاهَا ﴿١٣﴾ فَكَذَّبُوهُ فَعَقَرُ‌وهَا فَدَمْدَمَ عَلَيْهِمْ ربّهم بِذَنبِهِمْ فَسَوَّاهَا ﴿١٤﴾ وَلَا يَخَافُ عُقْبَاهَا﴿١٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

Thus I fear for you for if you denied in the signs of ratification for the Awaited Mahdi that Allah would afflict you with Al-Rajfa (chastisement) as like the one which afflicted the people of Thamud, and this could occur before the planet of chastisement coming, and I do not want to confirm its coming for may Allah not fulfill it because I want survival for you and not annihilation — O community of Muslims, so keep your duty to Allah Lord of the worlds, and acknowledge in the Truth in the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran, and whoever denied the True explanatory-statement verily as if he denied the Quran that’s because the True explanatory-statement is the intended meaning in Allah’s Self from His words glory be to Him.

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1392

اقتباس المشاركة 4787 من موضوع بيان أطول وأعظم قسمٍ في القرآن العظيم، وبيان هلال شهر ذي الحجّة لعام 1429 من جميع علماء الفلك ..

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
17 - ذو القعدة - 1429 هـ
15 - 11 - 2008 مـ
01:33 صباحاً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=341
ــــــــــــــــــــ

بيان أطول وأعظم قسمٍ في القرآن العظيم
وبيان هلال شهر ذي الحجّة لعام 1429 من جميع علماء الفلك ..

إليكم بيان هلال شهر ذي الحجّة لعام 1429 من جميع علماء الفلك داخل المملكة العربيّة السعوديّة وخارجها:
اقتباس المشاركة :
29 ذو القعدة 1429 هجرية – 27 نوفمبر 2008
حسب تقويم أم القرى والتقويم الهجري
البيان الفلكي الموحد للأهلة:
غرة شهر ذو الحجّة يوم السبت الموافق لـ 29 نوفمبر.
قال تعالى: { هُوَ الَّذِي جَعَلَ الشّمس ضِيَاءً وَالْقَمَرَ‌ نُورً‌ا وَقَدَّرَ‌هُ مَنَازِلَ لِتَعْلَمُوا عَدَدَ السِّنِينَ وَالْحِسَابَ ۚ مَا خَلَقَ اللَّـهُ ذَٰلِكَ إِلَّا بِالحقّ ۚ يُفَصِّلُ الْآيَاتِ لِقَوْمٍ يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٥﴾ } يونس
بتوفيق من الله عز وجل أصبح تحديد مواعيد بداية الأشهر القمرية في غاية اليسر والسهولة ولله الحمد ليس لسنوات قادمة فقط بل لمئات السنين القادمة، وبدقة تصل إلى دقيقة واحدة بفضل ما يسره الله من وسائل علميّة حديثة، ولأن العبادات في الإسلام ربطت برؤية الهلال رؤية شرعيّة صحيحة استناداً إلى قوله عليه الصلاة والسلام: [ صوموا لرؤيته وافطروا لرؤيته ]
وقوله أيضاً: [ لا تصوموا حتى تروا الهلال ولا تفطروا حتى تروه، فان غُمّ عليكم فأكملوا العدة ]
وبناءً عليه نعلن بخصوص رؤية هلال شهر ذو الحجّة للعام الهجري 1429هـ / 2008م أن الحسابات الفلكيّة العلميّة تؤكد ما يلي:
1 - أن هلال شهر ذو الحجّة لعام 1429هـ يقترن فلكياً المحاق في تمام الساعة 7 و 54 دقيقة مساءً حسب توقيت مكة المكرمة من مساء يوم الخميس الواقع في 27 نوفمبر 2008 م .
2 - تستحيل رؤية الهلال في مساء يوم الخميس نظراً لحدوث الاقتران عقب غروب الشّمس والقمر من أفق مكة المكرمة، وعليه يكون اليوم التالي 28 نوفمبر هو المتمم للثلاثين من شهر ذو القعدة.
3 - تغرب الشّمس في مكة المكرمة في الساعة 5 و 38 دقيقة من مساء يوم السبت الواقع في 29 نوفمبر 2008م، بينما يغرب القمر في الساعة 5 و 57 دقيقة في مكة المكرمة، أي أن الهلال يتأخر في غروبه عن الشّمس بمقدار ساعة و19 دقيقة.
4 - يمكن رؤية الهلال في مدينة مكة المكرمة ومعظم الدول العربية بكل يسر وسهولة .
5 - وبناءً على ما سبق سيكون يوم الجمعة الموافق لـ 28 نوفمبر هو المتمم لشهر ذو القعدة وسيكون أول شهر ذو الحجّة لعام 1429هـ - بإذن الله تعالى - في يوم السبت الموافق لـ 29 نوفمبر 2008.
صادق على البيان: الجمعية الفلكيّة بجدة - الجمعية الفلكيّة الفلسطينية - جمعية هواة الفلك السورية - مرصد بريدة بالقصيم - مرصد المرزم الفلكي بالكويت - رابطة هواة الفلك بجدة.
انتهى الاقتباس
وإليكم بيان المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّ العالمين الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني:

من المهديّ المنتظَر إلى مجلس القضاء الأعلى بهيئته الدائمة بالمملكة العربيّة السعوديّة وكافة علماء الشريعة الإسلاميّة وكذلك إلى كافة علماء الفلك في المملكة العربيّة السعوديّة وخارجها بكافة البشرية، والسلام على من اتّبع الهُدى، وبعد..

يا معشر علماء الشريعة، إن استحالة رؤية هلال ذي الحجّة لعام 1429 بعد غروب شمس الخميس 29 من ذي القعدة لدى جميع علماء الفلك كمثل استحالة أن تحمل الأنثى بدون أن يمسسها ذكر، وكاستحالة أن تتحول العصا إلى حيّةٍ كبرى، وكاستحالة أن تُضرَب الحجر بالعصا فتنبجس منها اثنتا عشرة عيناً بالماء، وكاستحالة أن يُضرَب جسد المقتول بقطعة لحم من البقرة فينهض حيّاً قائماً من بعد أن كان مقتولاً، وكاستحالة أن يُضرَب البحر بالعصا فينفلق طريقاً يبساً إلا بُقدرة إلهيّة كونيّة خارقة عن العادة لجريان الشّمس والقمر، وذلك لأنه بحسب حساباتهم الدقيقة والمعتاد عليها في علم الفيزياء الكونيّة علموا بأنّ القمر سوف يغيب قبل مغيب شمس الخميس 29 من ذي القعدة فتغيب الشّمس بعده قبل حدوث الاقتران ولذلك يستحيلون رؤية هلال ذي الحجّة لعام 1429 بعد غروب شمس الخميس ليلة الجمعة، وهذا شيء لا يختلف عليه اثنان في جميع علماء الفلك في كافّة البشرية، وإنما يختلفون في الرؤية الشرعيّة من بعد ميلاد الهلال ببضع ساعات، فمنهم من يتوقع رؤيته نظراً لمدى بعده وزاويته اجتهاداً منه، ومنهم من لا يتوقع رؤيته ولكنه لا يستحيل رؤيته، ولكن جميع علماء الفلك في كافة البشريّة قد اتفقوا على أنه يستحيل رؤية هلال الشهر في 29 منه إذا أثبتت جميع الحسابات الفلكيّة الدقيقة أنه سوف يغرب القمر قبل غروب شمس 29 من الشهر ثم يولد من بعد ذلك، فهنا يأتي المستحيل المُطلق لرؤية هلال الشهر بعد غروب 29 منه لدى علماء الفلك في كافة البشريّة أجمعين، ولا ولن تجدوا بأنه يختلف على ذلك اثنان، وها هم جميع علماء الفلك في كافة البشريّة لو يجمعهم خادم الحرمين الشريفين الملك عبد الله بن عبد العزيز في صعيدٍ ويلقي إليهم بالسؤال ويقول: "يا معشر علماء الفلك هل تتوقعون رؤية هلال ذي الحجّة لعام 1429 بعد غروب شمس الخميس 29 من ذي القعدة؟". فسوف يكون ردّهم عليه بالآتي بلا شكٍّ أو ريبٍ فيقولون:

"يا صاحب السمو الملكي الملك عبد الله بن عبد العزيز، نحن لا نتوقع مجرد توقع مِنّا أنه لن يُرى الهلال بعد غروب شمس الخميس 29 من ذي القعدة بل نؤكد ذلك تأكيداً لكافة البشر أنه من المستحيل جملةً وتفصيلاً أن تثبت رؤية هلال ذي الحجّة لعام 1429 بعد غروب شمس الخميس نظراً لأنه سوف تغيب شمس الخميس 29 من ذي القعدة من قبل حدوث الاقتران، بمعنى أنه لم يولد مُطلَقاً مما يجعل المملكة العربيّة السعوديّة تُعلِن إتمام شهر ذي الحجّة بالجمعة ثلاثون يوماً، وهذا شيء لا يختلف عليه اثنان من علماء الفلك في كافة البشريّة حسب أفق مكة المكرمة نظراً لغروب القمر من قبل غروب الشّمس ومن قبل حدوث الاقتران، ونزيد البشريّة تأكيداً أنه يستحيل يستحيل يستحيل كما يستحيل أن تحمل الأنثى بلا ذكر يمسسها فتلد في نفس اليوم إلا بمعجزة بقدرة الله ربّ العالمين، فإن ثبتت رؤية هلال ذي الحجّة لعام 1429 بلا شكٍّ أو ريبٍ فهذا يعني أنه حدثٌ خارقٌ للعادة بقدرة فاطر الكون من عدم". اِنتهى.

ويا معشر البشر إني أنا المهديّ المنتظَر من آل البيت المُطهر أعلم من الله ما لا تعلمون، أشهد لله شهادة الحقّ اليقين بأنّ شُهداء الرؤية العدول سوف يشهدون برؤية هلال شهر ذي الحجّة لعام 1429 بعد غروب شمس الخميس 29 ذي القعدة، وكذلك علماء الفلك إن نصحوا وآمنوا بأنّ المستحيل بقدرة الله يجعله حقيقة فيرصدون هلال شهر ذي الحجّة بعد غروب شمس الخميس 29 ذي القعدة بأنهم حقاً سوف يُشاهدونه بالحقّ فتندهش أبصارهم وعقولهم كيف حدث هذا؟! ومن ثمّ أردّ عليهم بالحقّ وأقول:

ذلك لأنّ الشّمس أدركت القمر فَولِدَ الهلال من قبل الاقتران فاجتمعت به الشّمس وقد هو هلالاً آية كونيّة كبرى، ومن أشراط الساعة الكبرى أن تدرك الشّمس القمر فيولد الهلال من قبل الاقتران فتجتمع به الشّمس وقد هو هلالاً آية كونيّة للتصديق بالحقّ ليفتيكم الله بالحقّ في شأن المهديّ المنتظر الحقّ منه الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.

وأرجو من الله إن كذَّبتم بعد ما تبيّنت لكم الآية الكونيّة من ربّكم أن لا يصيبكم الله بالرجفة كمثل قارعة ثمود، وإن كان لا بُدّ فلتحل قريباً من دياركم حتى يأتي وعد الله إنّ الله لا يخلف الميعاد، وأخشى عليكم يا أهل الديار المُقَدَّسة أن يُصدق الله قوله بالحقّ: {فَإِنْ أَعْرَضُوا فَقُلْ أَنذَرْتُكُمْ صَاعِقَةً مِّثْلَ صَاعِقَةِ عَادٍ وَثَمُودَ ﴿١٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [فصلت].

وأخشى عليكم أن يصدق الله قوله بالحقّ: {وَلَا يَزَالُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا تُصِيبُهُم بِمَا صَنَعُوا قَارِعَةٌ أَوْ تَحُلُّ قَرِيبًا مِّن دَارِهِمْ حَتَّىٰ يَأْتِيَ وَعْدُ اللَّـهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ لَا يُخْلِفُ الْمِيعَادَ} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد:31].

ولربّما يودّ أحد أعضاء هيئة كبار العلماء أن يُقاطعني فيقول: "ولكننا لسنا كافرين بما أنزل الله في القرآن العظيم، وإنما هدَّد الله بذلك من كفر بالقرآن العظيم". ومن ثمّ يردّ عليه المهديّ المنتظر ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: ولكني أجد في القرآن العظيم بأنه إذا أدركت الشّمس القمر فتلاها آية التصديق للمهديّ المنتظَر فأجد التحذير من ربّي من الرجفة وهي الطاغية التي أصابت قوم ثمود.

ويا معشر علماء الأمّة إنكم لتجهلون قدر المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّكم والذي جعله الله إماماً للمسيح عيسى ابن مريم عليه الصلاة والسلام، وأقسم بالله العظيم بأنّ الكفر والإنكار بشأن المهديّ المنتظر عبد النّعيم الأعظم الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني كان عند الله عظيماً، الذي يدعو النّاس إلى أن يعبدوا الله كما ينبغي أن يُعبَد فلا يتخذون النّعيم الأعظم رضوان نفس ربّهم كوسيلة لتحقيق النّعيم الأصغر (جنّة النّعيم والحور العين) وذلك لأنّ الله لم يخلقهم من أجل جنّة النّعيم والحور العين؛ بل خلق الجنّة من أجلهم وخلقهم من أجله تعالى. تصديقاً لقول الله بالحقّ: {وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الْجِنَّ وَالْإِنسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُونِ ﴿٥٦﴾ مَا أُرِيدُ مِنْهُم مِّن رِّزْقٍ وَمَا أُرِيدُ أَن يُطْعِمُونِ ﴿٥٧﴾ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ هُوَ الرَّزَّاقُ ذُو الْقُوَّةِ الْمَتِينُ ﴿٥٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الذاريات].

ويا أيها النّاس، أقسم بالله الذي من عرفه حقّ معرفته لم يَلْهُ عنه بسواه، وإني أعلم بنعيمٍ هو أعظم من نعيم الدّنيا والآخرة، وابتعثني الله إليكم لأدعوكم لتحقيق الهدف من خلقكم فأدلّكم على نعيمٍ تجدونه نعيماً أعظم من نعيم الدّنيا والآخرة، وذلك هو أن تعبدوا رضوان نفس الله عليكم فلا تتخذوا النّعيم الأعظم وسيلة لتحقيق النّعيم الأصغر منه (جنّة النّعيم والحور العين) سبحانه! ولم أجد الحكمة في الكتاب من خلقكم لكي يدخلكم جنّة النّعيم ويزوِّجكم بالحور العين؛ بل خلق الله الجنّة والحور العين من أجلكم وخلقكم من أجل هدف في ذاته لتعبدوا رضوان نفس ربّكم عليكم فتبتغون إليه الوسيلة أيّكم أحبّ وأقرب إلى نفسه، وليس طمعاً منكم في ملكوت ربّكم ونعيم جنّاته؛ بل لأنكم علمتم أنّ حُبّ الله وقربه ورضوان نفسه هو حقاً نعيمٌ أعظمُ من نعيم الدّنيا والآخرة، فتكونون على ذلك لمن الشاهدين بأنكم وجدتم عبادة رضوان نفس الله عليكم هو النّعيم الأعظم من جنّة النّعيم تصديقاً لحقيقة اسم الله الأعظم الذي أنزله الله في مُحكم القرآن العظيم فجعله من أشدّ الآيات المحكمات وضوحاً في القرآن العظيم. وقال الله تعالى: {وَعَدَ اللَّـهُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا وَمَسَاكِنَ طَيِّبَةً فِي جَنَّاتِ عَدْنٍ ۚ وَرِضْوَانٌ مِّنَ اللَّـهِ أَكْبَرُ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ ﴿٧٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

ولا تحتاج هذه الآية المحكمة إلى تأويلٍ نظراً لأنه جاء فيها ذكر الهدف من خلقكم فأخبركم الله فيها بأنّ رضوان نفس ربّكم عليكم هو نعيمٌ أعظم من جنّة النعيم، وفي ذلك تكمن الحكمة من خلقكم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الْجِنَّ وَالْإِنسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُونِ ﴿٥٦﴾ مَا أُرِيدُ مِنْهُم مِّن رِّزْقٍ وَمَا أُرِيدُ أَن يُطْعِمُونِ ﴿٥٧﴾ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ هُوَ الرَّزَّاقُ ذُو الْقُوَّةِ الْمَتِينُ ﴿٥٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الذاريات].

بمعنى أنّ الله لم يخلقكم إلا لتعبدوا رضوان ربّكم عليكم سبحانه وتعالى عمّا يعبدون علواً كبيراً، فإن ألهاكم عنه التكاثر والتفاخر في الحياة الدّنيا فعن الحكمة من خلقكم سوف تُسألون. تصديقاً لوعده الحقّ في قول الله تعالى: بِسْمِ اللَّـهِ الرَّ‌حْمَـٰنِ الرَّ‌حِيمِ {أَلْهَاكُمُ التَّكَاثُرُ ﴿١﴾ حَتَّىٰ زُرْتُمُ الْمَقَابِرَ ﴿٢﴾ كَلَّا سَوْفَ تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٣﴾ ثُمَّ كَلَّا سَوْفَ تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٤﴾ كَلَّا لَوْ تَعْلَمُونَ عِلْمَ الْيَقِينِ ﴿٥﴾ لَتَرَوُنَّ الْجَحِيمَ ﴿٦﴾ ثُمَّ لَتَرَوُنَّهَا عَيْنَ الْيَقِينِ ﴿٧﴾ ثُمَّ لَتُسْأَلُنَّ يَوْمَئِذٍ عَنِ النَّعِيمِ ﴿٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [التكاثر].

وأكرِّر للذكرى: {ثُمَّ لَتُسْأَلُنَّ يَوْمَئِذٍ عَنِ النَّعِيمِ ﴿٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم، ألا وإنَّ النّعيم هو كما أثبتنا أنه حقيقةٌ لرضوان نفس الله عليكم (نعيمٌ أعظمُ من نعيم الجنّة) وفي ذلك تكمن الحكمة من خلقكم وعنه سوف تُسألون يوم يقوم النّاس لربّ العالمين. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {أَفَحَسِبْتُمْ أَنَّمَا خَلَقْنَاكُمْ عَبَثًا وَأَنَّكُمْ إِلَيْنَا لَا تُرْجَعُونَ ﴿١١٥﴾} [المؤمنون].

وتصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الْجِنَّ وَالْإِنسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُونِ ﴿٥٦﴾ مَا أُرِيدُ مِنْهُم مِّن رِّزْقٍ وَمَا أُرِيدُ أَن يُطْعِمُونِ ﴿٥٧﴾ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ هُوَ الرَّزَّاقُ ذُو الْقُوَّةِ الْمَتِينُ ﴿٥٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الذاريات].

يا معشر علماء الأمّة المُتدبّرين للقرآن العظيم، إن كنتم تريدون الحقّ فإنني أنا المهديّ المنتظر الحقّ من ربّكم أدعوكم وجميع المسلمين والنّاس أجمعين وكافة الأُمَم أمثالكم مما يَدِبُّ أو يطير إلى عبادة الله وحده لا شريك له كما ينبغي أن يُعبَد، وإنكم لتجهلون قَدْر المهديّ المنتظر ولا تحيطون بسرّه وقدره عند ربه، هو تلك النَّفْس التي تُوجَد في أطول وأعظم قسمٍ في القرآن العظيم، هو ذلك العبد الذي أقسم الله به وبذاته تعالى وبآية التّصديق الكونيّة بشأنه، لو كنتم تتدبرون القرآن العظيم لوجدتم بأنّ أعظم قسمٍ وأطول قسمٍ بالحقّ جاء في شأن المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّكم بأنه قد أفلح من صدَّقه وسارع في الخيرات ابتغاء رضوان الله وتثبيتاً من أنفسهم مما علموا من الحقّ نظراً لدخول البشر في عصر أشراط الساعة الكُبَر وقد خاب من كذّبه فبخل على نفسه، إن ربّي غني حميد، وقال الله تعالى:

بِسْمِ اللَّـهِ الرَّ‌حْمَـٰنِ الرَّ‌حِيمِ {وَالشَّمْسِ وَضُحَاهَا ﴿١﴾ وَالْقَمَرِ إِذَا تَلَاهَا ﴿٢﴾ وَالنَّهَارِ إِذَا جَلَّاهَا ﴿٣﴾ وَاللَّيْلِ إِذَا يَغْشَاهَا ﴿٤﴾ وَالسَّمَاءِ وَمَا بَنَاهَا ﴿٥﴾ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا طَحَاهَا ﴿٦﴾ وَنَفْسٍ وَمَا سَوَّاهَا ﴿٧﴾ فَأَلْهَمَهَا فُجُورَهَا وَتَقْوَاهَا ﴿٨﴾ قَدْ أَفْلَحَ مَن زَكَّاهَا ﴿٩﴾ وَقَدْ خَابَ مَن دَسَّاهَا ﴿١٠﴾ كَذَّبَتْ ثَمُودُ بِطَغْوَاهَا ﴿١١﴾ إِذِ انبَعَثَ أَشْقَاهَا ﴿١٢﴾ فَقَالَ لَهُمْ رَسُولُ اللَّـهِ نَاقَةَ اللَّـهِ وَسُقْيَاهَا ﴿١٣﴾ فَكَذَّبُوهُ فَعَقَرُوهَا فَدَمْدَمَ عَلَيْهِمْ رَبُّهُم بِذَنبِهِمْ فَسَوَّاهَا ﴿١٤﴾ وَلَا يَخَافُ عُقْبَاهَا ﴿١٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الشمس].

وإلى البيان الحقّ؛ حقيقٌ لا أقول على الله غير الحقّ:
{وَالشَّمْسِ وَضُحَاهَا ﴿١﴾ وَالْقَمَرِ إِذَا تَلَاهَا ﴿٢﴾ وَالنَّهَارِ إِذَا جَلَّاهَا ﴿٣﴾ وَاللَّيْلِ إِذَا يَغْشَاهَا ﴿٤﴾}، وأقسم الله بشرطٍ من أشراط الساعة الكبرى؛ آية التصديق للمهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّكم، وذلك لأنّ الشّمس كما علَّمناكم هي التي تتلو القمر في الجريان والقمر يتقدمها شرقاً فور ميلاد الهلال فينفصل عنها شرقاً وهي تتلوه من ناحية الغرب، أمّا إذا حدث العكس وتلاها القمر في هلال أول الشهر فذلك تحقيق شرط من أحد أشراط الساعة الكُبر وآية التصديق للمهديّ المنتظر الحاضر، وأنتم عنه معرضون.

وأمّا البيان الحقّ لقوله تعالى: {وَالسَّمَاءِ وَمَا بَنَاهَا ﴿٥﴾}، أقسم الله بالسماء وذاته سبحانه.

أمّا البيان الحقّ لقوله تعالى: {وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا طَحَاهَا ﴿٦﴾}، كذلك أقسم الله بالأرض وذاته سبحانه.

وأمّا البيان لقول الله تعالى: {وَنَفْسٍ وَمَا سَوَّاهَا ﴿٧﴾ فَأَلْهَمَهَا فُجُورَهَا وَتَقْوَاهَا ﴿٨﴾}، فذلك قسم من الله بنفس المهديّ المنتظَر وذاته سبحانه الذي خلقه وعلَّمه الحقَّ من الباطل.

ومن ثم يأتي الجواب على هذا القسم الطويل والعظيم أنه {قَدْ أَفْلَحَ مَن زَكَّاهَا ﴿٩﴾ وَقَدْ خَابَ مَن دَسَّاهَا ﴿١٠﴾}، وتلك بُشرى كبرى لمن صدّق بأنه أدركت الشّمس القمر أحد شروط الساعة الكبر وآية التصديق للمهديّ المنتظَر، فصدَّقوا بالحقّ من ربّهم فسارَعوا في الخيرات وأنفَقوا في سبيل الله ابتغاء رضوان الله تثبيتاً من أنفسهم، وأنه قد خاب من دسَّاها وهو من كذَّب وبخل، ومن يبخل فإنما يبخل عن نفسه إن ربّي لغنيٌّ حميد.

فتدبروا أعظم قسمٍ قد أقسم الله به في الكتاب وأطول قسمٍ في كتاب الله ربّ العالمين إنه في شأن المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّكم الذي يدعوكم إلى أن تعبدوا الله كما ينبغي أن يُعبَد فتجدون بأنّ قَدْرَه عند ربّه عظيم وأنتم لا تعلمون بمدى قَدْره عند ربّه ولا تحيطون بسرِّه، وكذلك القسم بآيات التصديق في شأنه:
{وَالشَّمْسِ وَضُحَاهَا ﴿١﴾ وَالْقَمَرِ إِذَا تَلَاهَا ﴿٢﴾ وَالنَّهَارِ إِذَا جَلَّاهَا ﴿٣﴾ وَاللَّيْلِ إِذَا يَغْشَاهَا ﴿٤﴾ وَالسَّمَاءِ وَمَا بَنَاهَا ﴿٥﴾ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا طَحَاهَا ﴿٦﴾ وَنَفْسٍ وَمَا سَوَّاهَا ﴿٧﴾ فَأَلْهَمَهَا فُجُورَهَا وَتَقْوَاهَا ﴿٨﴾ قَدْ أَفْلَحَ مَن زَكَّاهَا ﴿٩﴾ وَقَدْ خَابَ مَن دَسَّاهَا ﴿١٠﴾ كَذَّبَتْ ثَمُودُ بِطَغْوَاهَا ﴿١١﴾ إِذِ انبَعَثَ أَشْقَاهَا ﴿١٢﴾ فَقَالَ لَهُمْ رَسُولُ اللَّـهِ نَاقَةَ اللَّـهِ وَسُقْيَاهَا ﴿١٣﴾ فَكَذَّبُوهُ فَعَقَرُوهَا فَدَمْدَمَ عَلَيْهِمْ رَبُّهُم بِذَنبِهِمْ فَسَوَّاهَا ﴿١٤﴾ وَلَا يَخَافُ عُقْبَاهَا ﴿١٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

وكذلك أخشى عليكم لئن كذَّبتم بآية التصديق للمهديّ المنتظَر أن يصيبكم الله بالرجفة كمثل التي أصابت قومَ ثمود، وهذه قد تحدث قبل مجيء كوكب العذاب ولا أريد تأكيد مجيئها لعلّ الله لا يُحقِّقُها لأني أريد لكم النجاة وليس الهلاك يا معشر المسلمين، فاتّقوا الله ربّ العالمين واعترفوا بالحقّ بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم، ومن كذّب بالبيان الحقّ فكأنما كذّب بالقرآن وذلك لأنّ البيان الحقّ هو المعنى المقصود في نفس الله من كلامه سبحانه.

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.