Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

!The Awaited Mahdi has come, but unfortunately he became (the one) who is waiting for the Muslims to believe him and obey his command

اقتباس المشاركة :
I am Om Mohamed, I have pledged allegiance to you since two months ago and I did not receive a response and now I repeat the allegiance to Allah that you are the supporter to Mohammad and to the nation of Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him- (on behalf of) me and my family, and I had a dream of you that you are waiting for me and I have visited you at your house and you said to me welcome and you opened the door for me. Then I requested from you explanation of a verse, it is {O soul that is at rest, return to your Lord, well-pleased, well-pleasing,} then you said to me go and sleep so I went and I slept on a white bedding after I saw your mother and she was an old woman in sixty (years) of her age while your sister by her side in fifteen (years) of her age then I woke up. Then I once again had a dream of two planets one of them is red while the other is green, and the red planet was very near from me and the people were half naked running from one place to another then a road opened for me like a tunnel to the red planet and the naked people became going to it while I watch the view from far also the green planet moves behind the red planet, I hope from you explanation of that
.And I pray (to Allah) for you with victory and steadfastness. Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you
انتهى الاقتباس
..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you my sister Om Mohamed, and peace be upon the entire best foremost supporters, peace be upon us and upon Allah’s Muslim servants among the former-ancient ones and the later ones, and among the upper assembly till judgement day..

..Vision of the honorable sister Om Mohamed is True, and since there is in it a fatwa for her about the Imam Mahdi it is incumbent upon us to interpret it with Truth with Allah’s permission..

O the honored Om Mohamed, in regard to your word: [I had a dream of you that you are waiting for me], so as for this, its interpretation that the Awaited Mahdi has come, but unfortunately he became (the one) who is waiting for the Muslims to believe him and obey his command.

.And in regard to the age of my mother; truly she is in the sixtieth (year) and she is living with me in my home by my side

Also in regard to your question about the verse, surely because it is related to the Imam Mahdi and it gives good news by achieving the goal for the living and the dead (people).

As for in respect to your vision to the planet of chastisement, indeed this warns those who belie the True Awaited Imam Mahdi from their Lord whom Allah sent him to call them to Allah’s Book to rule between them while they turn away from the Truth that He will make him prevail with the planet of chastisement, and in respect to the green planet, surely it is a symbol of the heavenly-garden, and this is a fatwa from Allah to you that the planet of chastisement is truly planet of hell-fire.

And in regard to your vision for the barefoot naked (people) verily those are whom turning away from the Book that Allah sent it down to cover their shame (nakedness) on judgement day. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {O children of Adam, We have indeed sent down to you clothing to cover your shame, and (clothing) for beauty; and clothing that guards against evil — that is the best. This is from Allah’s signs..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:26
{يَا بَنِي آدَمَ قَدْ أَنزَلْنَا عَلَيْكُمْ لِبَاسًا يُوَارِي سَوْآتِكُمْ وَرِيشًا ۖ وَلِبَاسُ التَّقْوَىٰ ذَٰلِكَ خَيْرٌ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ مِنْ آيَاتِ اللَّهِ} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:26]

That’s because the followers to the light that (Allah) sent down upon His prophet, Allah would place on the bodies of the dutiful ones a clothing from light that guards against evil so it would cover their shame (nakedness) surely Allah will not disgrace them as the barefoot naked disbelievers the fuel of hell-fire. And Allah the Most High said: {..a day on which Allah will not abase the Prophet and those who believe with him. Their light will gleam before them and on their right hands — they will say: Our Lord, make perfect for us our light, and forgive us; surely You are Possessor of power over all things.}Truthful Allah the Great: [Al-Tahreem] 66:8
{يَوْمَ لَا يُخْزِي اللَّهُ النَّبِيَّ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مَعَهُ ۖ نُورُهُمْ يَسْعَىٰ بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَبِأَيْمَانِهِمْ يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَا أَتْمِمْ لَنَا نُورَنَا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ۖ إِنَّكَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ} صدق الله العظيم [التحريم:8]

As for the barefoot naked surely they are the fuel of hell-fire they will come to it, and since you saw the people barefoot naked, that’s because they turn away from Allah's Book which He sent it down to cover their shame (nakedness) yet they turn away from it, and all matters return to Allah..

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1038

اقتباس المشاركة 3852 من موضوع المهديّ المنتظَر قد حضر، ولكن للأسف أصبح هو من ينتظِر المسلمين ليصدّقوا بشأنه ويطيعوا أمره!

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني

المهديّ المنتظَر قد حضر، ولكن للأسف أصبح هو من ينتظِر المسلمين ليصدّقوا بشأنه ويطيعوا أمره!

اقتباس المشاركة :
انا ام محمد لقد بايعتك من شهرين و لم اتلقى جواب و الان اعيد المبايعه لله علي انك الناصر لمحمد و لامة محمد صلئ الله عليه وسلم انا و اهلي، و لقد حلمت بك انك تنتظرني و قد زرتك في بيتك و قلت لي اهلاو سهلا و فتحت لي الباب. ثم طلبت منك تفسير اية وهي (يا ايتها النفس المطمئنه ارجعي الى ربك راضيةً مرضيه) ثم قلت لي اذهبي و نامي وذهبت ونمت على فراش ابيض من بعد ما شفت امك وكانت امرأة عجوز في الستين من عمرها و اختك بجانبها في الخامسة عشر من عمرها ثم صحيت.ثم حلمت مره اخرى بكوكبين احدهم احمر و الاخر اخضر و كان الكوكب الاحمر قريب جدآ مني وكان الناس نصف عراة ويركضون من مكان الى اخر ثم انفتح طريق مثل النفق الى الكوكب الاحمر و صار الناس العراة يذهبون اليه و انا اشاهد المنظر من بعيد و الكوكب الاخضر وراء الكوكب الاحمر يتحرك ارجو منك تفسير ذالك
وادعو لك بالنصر والثبات والسلام عليكم و رحمة الله وبركاتو
انتهى الاقتباس
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسَلين والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين..
سلام الله عليكم أختي أم محمد ورحمة الله وبركاته، وسلام الله على كافة الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، السلام علينا وعلى عباد الله المسلمين في الأولين والآخرين وفي المَلَإ الأعلى إلى يوم الدين..

ورؤيا الأخت الكريمة أم محمد حقّ، وبما أنّ فيها فتوى لها في شأن الإمام المهديّ وجب علينا تأويلها بالحقّ بإذن الله..
ويا أم محمد المكرمة بالنسبة لقولك: [ولقد حلمت بك انك تنتظرني]، فهذه تأويلها أنّ المهديّ المنتظَر قد حضر ولكن للأسف أصبح هو من ينتظر المسلمين ليصدّقوا بشأنه ويطيعوا أمره.

وبالنسبة لعمر والدتي فهي حقاً في الستين وهي تعيش معي في داري بجانبي.

وبالنسبة لسؤالك عن الآية فلأنّها تخصّ الإمام المهديّ وتُبشّر بتحقيق الهدف للأحياء والأموات.

وأما بالنسبة لرؤياك لكوكب العذاب فهذه تحذّر الذين يكذّبون الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّهم الذي ابتعثه الله ليدعوهم إلى كتاب الله ليحكم بينهم وهم عن الحقّ معرضون أنّه سوف يظهره بكوكب العذاب، وبالنسبة للكوكب الأخضر فهو رمز الجنّة وهذا فتوى من الله لك أنّ كوكب العذاب هو حقاً كوكب النار.

وبالنسبة لرؤياك للحُفاة العُراة فأولئك هم المُعرضون عن الكتاب الذي أنزله الله ليواري سوْآتهم يوم القيامة تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {يَا بَنِي آدَمَ قَدْ أَنزَلْنَا عَلَيْكُمْ لِبَاسًا يُوَارِي سَوْآتِكُمْ وَرِيشًا ۖ وَلِبَاسُ التَّقْوَىٰ ذَٰلِكَ خَيْرٌ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ مِنْ آيَاتِ اللَّـهِ} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:26].

وذلك لأنّ المُتّبعين للنور الذي أُنزل على نبيّه يجعل الله على أجسام المُتّقين لباساً من نور فيستر سوْآتهم فلا يخزيهم الله كالكافرين الحُفاة العُراة حطب جهنم. وقال الله تعالى: {يَوْمَ لَا يُخْزِي اللَّـهُ النَّبِيَّ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مَعَهُ ۖ نُورُهُمْ يَسْعَىٰ بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَبِأَيْمَانِهِمْ يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَا أَتْمِمْ لَنَا نُورَنَا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ۖ إِنَّكَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ} صدق الله العظيم [التحريم:8].

وأما الحُفاة العُراة فهم حطبُ جهنّم هم لها واردون، وبما أنّكِ رأيتِ الناس حُفاةً عُراةً وذلك لأنّهم مُعرِضون عن كتاب الله الذي أنزله ليواري سوْآتهم وهم عنه معرضون وإلى الله تُرجع الأمور..

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين..
أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.