Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

20 - 04 - 1435 AH
20 - 02 - 2014 AD
12:05 pm
ــــــــــــــــــــ

{And none is granted it except those who are patient, and none is granted it except the owner of a mighty good fortune.}
Truthful Allah the Great [Fussilat] 41:35

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon all prophets of Allah and His messengers from the first of them till the seal of them Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon them and his families and I salute a best salutation, after this I say: Ahmad Jaafar spoke true in this statement of his, an excellent advice and True logic, and we gave the administrators full powers to do what they see in favor of the website of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and doing what is fit for the interest of the global Mahdi call, and they would facilitate the knowledge of guidance for the Truth seekers.

As well I call the honored supporters by tolerance with patience and steadfastness against the ignorant ones coveting of them for achieving their goal in the inner-Self of their Lord the they desire to make the people a one nation upon a straight path, so let them be committed with Allah’s major wisdom in His decisive Book in the word of Allah the Most High: {Call to the way of your Lord with wisdom and goodly exhortation, and argue with them in the best manner. Surely your Lord knows best him who strays from His path, and He knows best those who go aright.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl] 16:125
{ادْعُ إِلَى سَبِيلِ رَبِّكَ بِالْحِكْمَةِ وَالْمَوْعِظَةِ الْحَسَنَةِ وَجَادِلْهُمْ بِالَّتِي هِيَ أَحْسَنُ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ هُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِمَنْ ضَلَّ عَنْ سَبِيلِهِ وَهُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِالْمُهْتَدِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [النحل:125].

And none is granted the high levels except who been patient in their call to the path of their Lord with wisdom and goodly exhortation, also who spent seeking the pleasure of their Lord. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And who is better in speech than one who calls to Allah and does good, and says: I am surely of those who submit?(33) And not alike are the good and the evil. Repel (evil) with what is best, when lo! he between whom and you is enmity would be as if he were a warm friend.(34) And none is granted it but those who are patient, and none is granted it but the owner of a mighty good fortune.(35)}Truthful Allah the Great [Fussilat] 41:33-35
{مَنْ أَحْسَنُ قَوْلًا مِّمَّن دَعَا إِلَى اللَّـهِ وَعَمِلَ صَالِحًا وَقَالَ إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ ﴿٣٣﴾ وَلَا تَسْتَوِي الْحَسَنَةُ وَلَا السَّيِّئَةُ ۚ ادْفَعْ بِالَّتِي هِيَ أَحْسَنُ فَإِذَا الَّذِي بَيْنَكَ وَبَيْنَهُ عَدَاوَةٌ كَأَنَّهُ وَلِيٌّ حَمِيمٌ﴿٣٤﴾ وَمَا يُلَقَّاهَا إِلَّا الَّذِينَ صَبَرُوا وَمَا يُلَقَّاهَا إِلَّا ذُو حَظٍّ عَظِيمٍ﴿٣٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [فصلت].

How much I love you in Allah’s love O community of the best foremost supporters in era of dialogue before appearing, so be patient, be steadfast and try to excel in steadfastness and guard (the frontiers) in the call to Allah upon sure knowledge from your Lord the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran as much as you can without exposing yourselves to danger of the ignorant ones, and say good to people and removes from you your burden which weighed down your backs; and you know you sins, and I give the good news of Allah’s love, forgiveness and a goodly pleasure to the one who turn to all with full repentance, surely my Lord is Forgiving, Merciful.

O my beloved best foremost supporters in Allah’s love, for if you saw the new explanatory-statements of the Imam Mahdi has got less in the last period surely it is for a far reaching wisdom by which you do not compass knowledge, and we let the opportunity for pondering and review what preceded of explanatory-statements for the grand Quran to the fact I see the supporters eager for a new statement and they about to forget what has gone before of explanatory-statements because of deserting it for a long time because of eagerness and the wait for the new explanatory-statement.

Thus.. O my beloved best foremost supporters, by Allah, indeed the Imam Mahdi wishes what you are in for the grace that you have; to the fact you can quench your thirst from reading the explanatory-statements at any time in each free-time, but the Imam Mahdi can not read except a little to the fact as soon as I enter the website verily I got busy with replying to the questioners publicly and privately, or I got busy with writing a new explanatory-statement although I am thirsty for reading what my hands wrote it of the True explanatory-statements for the grand Quran, to the fact when I read it tranquility descends into my heart with the permission of my Lord and my eyes overflow with tears of what I knew of Truth in it.
I swear by Allah the All Mighty, the Praised One, that get the extreme wonder from the True explanatory-statement for the glorious Quran and I say (to myself): How I wrote this?! How I learned this and I organized the manifest proof?! And how I deduced the proof from the decisive Quran, then I remembered the proof from the decisive Quran despite that I do not memorize the Quran except a few? Then I say: By Allah, surely this is an amazing thing! Verily, glory be to Whom taught this man the True explanatory-statement for the glorious Quran! And His is the praise in this (life) and in the hereafter and He is the All Mighty, the Praised One.

..I love you in Allah’s love O community of people whom Allah loves them and they love Him
.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?17135

اقتباس المشاركة 133040 من موضوع { وَمَا يُلَقَّٮٰهَآ إِلَّا ٱلَّذِينَ صَبَرُواْ وَمَا يُلَقَّٮٰهَآ إِلَّا ذُو حَظٍّ عَظِيمٍ } صدق الله العظيم

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=133038

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
20 - 04 - 1435 هـ
20 - 02 - 2014 مـ
12:05 مساءً
ــــــــــــــــــــ

{ وَمَا يُلَقَّٮٰهَآ إِلَّا ٱلَّذِينَ صَبَرُواْ وَمَا يُلَقَّٮٰهَآ إِلَّا ذُو حَظٍّ عَظِيمٍ }
صدق الله العظيم [فصلت:35]

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة أنبياء الله ورسله من أوّلهم إلى خاتمهم محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليهم وآلهم وأسلم تسليماً، أما بعد فأقول: صدق أحمد جعفر في بيانه هذا فنِعْمَ النّصيحة والمنطق الحقّ، وقد أعطينا الإداريّين الصلاحيات الكاملة لفِعْل ما يرَوْنه لصالح موقع الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني، وفعل ما يرونه لصالح الدعوة المهديّة العالميّة، ويقومون بتسهيل علم الهدى للباحثين عن الحقّ.

وكذلك أدعو الأنصار المكرمين بالتجلّد بالصبر والثبات على الجاهلين حرصاً منهم على تحقيق هدفهم في نفس ربّهم إن يريدوا أن يجعلوا النّاس أمّةً واحدةً على صراطٍ مستقيمٍ، فليلتزموا بحكمة الله الكبرى في محكم كتابه في قول الله تعالى:
{ادْعُ إِلَى سَبِيلِ رَبِّكَ بِالْحِكْمَةِ وَالْمَوْعِظَةِ الْحَسَنَةِ وَجَادِلْهُمْ بِالَّتِي هِيَ أَحْسَنُ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ هُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِمَنْ ضَلَّ عَنْ سَبِيلِهِ وَهُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِالْمُهْتَدِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [النحل:125].

وما يلقَّى الدرجاتِ العُلى إلا الذين صبروا في دعوتهم إلى سبيل ربّهم بالحكمة والموعظة الحسنة والذين أنفقوا ابتغاء رضوان ربّهم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{مَنْ أَحْسَنُ قَوْلًا مِّمَّن دَعَا إِلَى اللَّـهِ وَعَمِلَ صَالِحًا وَقَالَ إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ ﴿٣٣﴾ وَلَا تَسْتَوِي الْحَسَنَةُ وَلَا السَّيِّئَةُ ۚ ادْفَعْ بِالَّتِي هِيَ أَحْسَنُ فَإِذَا الَّذِي بَيْنَكَ وَبَيْنَهُ عَدَاوَةٌ كَأَنَّهُ وَلِيٌّ حَمِيمٌ﴿٣٤﴾ وَمَا يُلَقَّاهَا إِلَّا الَّذِينَ صَبَرُوا وَمَا يُلَقَّاهَا إِلَّا ذُو حَظٍّ عَظِيمٍ﴿٣٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [فصلت].

فكم أحبكم في الله يا معشر الأنصار السابقين الأخيار في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور، فاصبروا وصَابِروا ورابطوا في الدعوة إلى الله على بصيرةٍ من ربّكم البيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم ما استطعتم من غير أن تعرِّضوا أنفسكم لخطر الجاهلين، وقولوا للناس حُسناً يضع الله عنكم وزركم الذي أنقض ظهوركم؛ وأنتم تعلمون بخطاياكم، وأبشِّر التائبين إلى ربّهم متاباً بحبِ الله ومغفرةٍ ورضوانٍ، إنّ ربّي غفورٌ رحيمٌ.

ويا أحبتي في الله الأنصار السابقين الأخيار لئن رأيتم بيانات الإمام المهديّ الجديدة أنّها قِلّةٌ في الفترة الأخيرة فلحكمةٍ بالغةٍ لا تحيطون بها علماً، ونَدَعُ فرصةً للتّدبر ومراجعة ما سبق من البيانات للقرآن العظيم لكوني أرى الأنصار يتلهّفون لكل بيانٍ جديدٍ ويكادون ينسَوْن ما سلف من البيانات بسبب هجرها زمناً طويلاً بسبب التلهف والانتظار للبيان الجديدِ.

وكذلك يا أحبتي الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، والله إنّ الإمام المهديّ ليغبطكم على النَّعمة التي أنتم فيها؛ لكونِكم تستطيعون أن ترتَوُوا من قراءة البيانات في أيّ وقتٍ عند كل فراغٍ، ولكنّ الإمام المهديّ لا يستطيع أن يقرأ إلا قليلاً لِكوني بمجرد ما أدخل الموقع فأنشغل بالردود على السائلين على العام والخاص، أو أنشغل بكتابة بيانٍ جديدٍ برغم إنّي متعطشٌ لقراءة ما كتبَتْهُ يداي من البيانات الحقّ للقرآن العظيم، لكوني حين أقرأها تتنزل السكينة على قلبي بإذن ربّي وتفيض أعيني من الدمع مما عرفتُ من الحقّ فيها.
وأقسم بالله العزيز الحميد أنّه ينتابني العجب الشديد من البيان الحقّ للقرآن المجيد وأقول: كيف كتبتُ هذا! وكيف تعلّمت ونظمت البرهان المبين! وكيف استنبطتُ البرهان من محكم القرآن فتذكّرتُ البرهان في محكم القرآن مع أنّي لا أحفظ القرآن إلا قليلاً؟ ومن ثم أقول: والله إنّ هذا لَشيءٌ عُجابٌ! فسبحان من علّم هذا الإنسان البيان الحقّ للقرآن المجيد! وله الحمد في الأولى والآخرة وهو العزيز الحميد.

وأحبكم في الله يا معشر قومٍ يحبهم ويحبونه..
أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..