Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

03 - 06 - 1428 AH
19 - 06 - 2007 AD
02:06 am
ـــــــــــــــــــــ

I surely do not speak to you from narratives so you do not have the false argument against us

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and of Him we seek help over world’s matters and and up lift the word of Truth, no God except Allah, among the worlds, after this..

O community of Muslims, it should not be for me to argue with you from the narratives even if it is true, that so I do not give the opportunity for the doubters to argue with me by inserted narrative and falsehood with cunning by the Jews, that because the narratives and narrations Allah did not promise you in guarding it and He only promised you by guarding the grand Quran. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely We have revealed the Reminder, and surely We are its Guardian.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hijr] 15:9
{ إِنَّا نَحْنُ نَزَّلْنَا الذِّكْرَ وَإِنَّا لَهُ لَحَافِظُونَ } صدق الله العظيم [الحجر:9]

And that so it would be the reference in what you differed therein of basics of the upright Islamic religion, as for the narratives it is yours and whatever you see with us of it surely it is True, and whatever came contrary for it verily it is embedded that means it has been exaggerated in it or false that Allah did not send down with it of an authority, perhaps some of the upcoming events match some of the narratives, and it should not be for me to look at the narratives then seek to apply it therefore the Jews would have lead me astray from the straight path; in fact perhaps many of it I do not know about it and I have no need by knowing it so I seek to apply it to get increased belief in my status, and I believe the narration, Allah’s narration so so by which narration after it will you then believe? I only challenge you by the illuminating knowledge and authority of this grand Quran itself which Allah made it my argument against you or your argument against me if I am not more knowledgeable than you with this Quran, it is then I am not the Imam of the Muslims, that’s because Allah has made the authority of Imam-ship to increase the True Imam abundantly in knowledge over all the Muslims, so none would argue with him from Allah’s Book but he would overcome him with the illuminating Truth and authority.

As for about my appearing at the yemeni corner (at Ka'ba)you should know that this does not get achieved before the dialogue as the astray Juhayman did; in fact this would be after the dialogue and the convincing from an obscure place until scholars of the nation are convinced that this man is truly Allah increased him abundantly in knowledge surely they know that he is truly the Awaited Mahdi, and that through his vast convincing knowledge from the grand Quran and they see that his interpretation for the Quran of the most true interpretation and most right; in fact the that none argues with him from the Quran but he would overpower him with truth by the evident and clear authority from the grand Quran until when they recognize his status and the Muslims believe that he is truly the Awaited Mahdi at that the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni would appear to you at the Yemeni corner, as for where from he will come to the corner and the sanctuary surely Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family-
Clarified my area which I am in it now before the appearing at the Yemeni corner and indeed I am in Yemen, for that Allah’s messenger Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [Allah’s Nafas comes from Yemen] Truthful Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family.
[ نفس الله يأتي من اليمن ]

Nafas if the relief for the oppressed, surely the earth has been filled with oppression and injustice and you know.

That is in regard to answering the first question, as for the question around the allegiance that the people pledge allegiance to him while he refuses the allegiance and says: “No, no, no, I am not Al-Mahdi”! This is naive to believe it who possesses inner core, thinking and insight, that is cunning from enemies of Allah to demean from status of the Awaited Mahdi, and only the people introduce him then they would say this is Al-Mahdi! But I do not know that the people who apportion the mercy of my Lord so they would select whom they think he is the Awaited Mahdi, and conjecture does not avail a thing against the Truth, and it should not be for them to select with conjecture while conjecture does not avail a thing against the Truth; in fact they are not entitled of selecting at all and should not be for them to apportion the mercy of my Lord; in fact Allah Who apportions His mercy. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And they say: Why was not this Quran revealed to a man of importance in the two towns?(31) Do they apportion the mercy of your Lord?(32)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zukhruf] 43:31-32
{ وَقَالُوا لَوْلَا نُزِّلَ هَٰذَا الْقرآنُ عَلَىٰ رَجُلٍ مِّنَ الْقَرْيَتَيْنِ عَظِيمٍ ﴿31﴾ أَهُمْ يَقْسِمُونَ رَحْمَتَ رَبِّكَ } صدق الله العظيم [الزخرف:31-32]

I say: O community of Muslims, aren’t you believing that the Messiah Jesus son of Mary was a result of a word of Allah cast it to the devoted Mary: “Be and it is” so he was the messiah Jesus son of Mary -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him and upon his mother? Then he spoke to the people by what you know while he is youngster in the cradle, and Allah made him a messenger and a prophet, and He taught him the Book, the wisdom, the Torah, and the Gospel, and he is of who are drawn near to Allah Lord of the worlds, worthy of regard in this world and the Hereafter, and of those who are brought near (to Allah),righteous, which means in era of the Awaited Mahdi he would be of the righteous ones and he does not call the people to follow him; in fact he would call the people to follow the Awaited Mahdi and he would be of the righteous followers to the Awaited Mahdi so he would take the Awaited Mahdi as an Imam for him.

O my amazement from the Muslims they believe that Allah made the Awaited Mahdi an Imam for the son of Mary -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- then they undermine the status of the Awaited Mahdi to the point of ridicule then they believe the nonsense of the forged narratives of which it says that he does not ask the allegiance to himself nor he says that he is the Awaited Mahdi; in fact the people are the ones who would say: “You are the Awaited Mahdi”! What makes the people know that he is truly the Awaited Mahdi so he would say I am the Awaited Mahdi? Then it would clear to them that he is truly the Awaited Mahdi through that they see truly that Allah increased him abundantly in knowledge over them then they would know that he is truly the Awaited Mahdi.

And it should not be for a Muslim to say I am the Awaited Mahdi by lise and forgery or by conjecture while conjecture does not avail a thing against the Truth, so he would request the pledge of allegiance to himself while he is not the True Awaited Mahdi surely that is a grievous burden (of sin), and it should not be for a Muslims to believe him as long he did not see the proof in the abundance of knowledge over all scholar of the nation in the True interpretation for this grand Quran.

So is it allowed for you to select Allah’s messenger the Messiah Jesus son of Mary then you would say you are the Messiah Jesus son of Mary, then you would create him by Be and it is without a father, then you make him speak in the cradle so he would say I am servant of Allah, he granted me the Book and made me a prophet? And I know your answer O community of Muslims that it should not be for you and you can not; in fact that is the impossible, then I say to you: thus it is impossible for you and it should not be for you to select whom Allah made him an Imam for son of Mary! Or do you not believe that the Awaited Mahdi just Allah made him an Imam for the son of Mary? But you believe in that except who disbelieved that Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- is the seal of the prophets and messengers, and for that it should not be for the son of Mary to call the people to follow him in fact the Awaited Mahdi would be of the first followers.

O community of Muslims, if you knew about another Mahdi then bring him to me if you are truthful to have dialogue with me in the grand Quran for us to see whoever of us bridles the other with True an utmost bridling, surely this is the time of the appearing for the Awaited Mahdi if only knew, and may (Allah) reward you good (deeds) O son of Omar.

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1570

اقتباس المشاركة 5171 من موضوع إنني لا أخاطبكم من الروايات حتى لا تكون لكم حجّة باطلة علينا ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
04 - 06 - 1428 هـ
19 - 06 - 2007 مـ
02:06 صباحاً
ـــــــــــــــــــــ

إنّني لا أخاطبكم من الروايات حتى لا تكون لكم حجّة باطلة علينا ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وبه نستعين على أمور الدنيا وإعلاء كلمة الحقّ؛ لا إله إلّا الله في العالمين، ثمّ أمّا بعد..

يا معشر المسلمين لا ينبغي لي أن أجادلكم من الروايات حتى ولو كانت حقّاً، وذلك حتى لا أعطي فرصة للمُمترين أن يجادلوني بروايةٍ مدسوسةٍ وباطلٍ بمكرٍ من قبل اليهود، وذلك لأنّ الروايات والأحاديث لم يعدكم الله بحفظها وإنّما وعدكم بحفظ القرآن العظيم، تصديقاً لقوله تعالى: {إِنَّا نَحْنُ نَزَّلْنَا الذِّكْرَ وَإِنَّا لَهُ لَحَافِظُونَ ﴿٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الحجر]، وذلك حتى تكون المرجعيّة فيما اختلفتم فيه من أساسيات الدين الإسلامي الحنيف، وأمّا الروايات فهي لكم وما رأيتم فينا منها فهي حقّ وما جئت مخالف لها فهي مُدرجة؛ أي مُبالغ فيها أو باطل ما أنزل الله به من سلطان، ولربما بعض الأحداث القادمة تُطابق بعض الروايات، ولا ينبغي لي أن أنظر إلى الروايات فأسعى إلى تطبيقها إذاً لأضلّني اليهود عن الصراط المستقيم؛ بل ربّما كثير منها لا أعلم بها ولا حاجة لي بمعرفتها حتى أسعى إلى تطبيقها لتزدادوا إيماناً بأمري، وأصدقُ الحديث حديثَ الله فبأي حديثٍ بعده تؤمنون؟ وإنّما أتحدّاكم بعلمٍ وسلطانٍ منيرٍ من نفس هذا القرآن العظيم والذي جعله الله حُجّتي عليكم أو حُجّتكم عليّ فإذا لم أكن أعلمَكم بهذا القرآن فلستُ إمام المسلمين، وذلك لأنّ الله قد جعل سلطان الإمامة أن يزيد الإمام الحقّ بسطةً في العلم على جميع المسلمين فلا يجادله أحدٌ من كتاب الله إلّا غلبه بالحقّ وسلطانٍ منيرٍ.

وأما عن ظهوري عند الركن اليماني فأعلم بأنّ ذلك لا يتمّ قبل الحوار كما فعل جهيمان الضّال؛ بل يكون ذلك بعد الحوار والإقناع من مكانٍ خفيٍّ حتى إذا اقتنع علماء الأمّة بأنّ هذا الرجل حقاً زاده الله عليهم بسطةً في العلم فيعلمون بأنّه حقاً المهديّ المنتظَر وذلك من خلال علمه الواسع والمُقنِع من القرآن العظيم فيرون بأنّ تأويله للقرآن من أصدق التأويل وأحقّها؛ بل إنّه لا يجادله أحدٌ من القرآن إلّا غلبه بالحقّ بالسّلطان الواضح والبيّن من القرآن، حتى إذا أدركوا شأنه وآمن المسلمون بأنّه حقّاً المهديّ المنتظَر عندها يظهر لكم المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني عند الركن اليماني، وأمّا من أين سيأتي إلى الركن والمقام فقد وضَّح لكم محمدٌ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - منطقتي التي أنا فيها الآن قبل الظهور عند الركن اليماني وإنّي في اليمن، ولذلك قال محمدٌ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم: [نَفَسُ الله يأتي من اليمن] صدق رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم.

والنَّفَس هو الفرج على المظلومين، فقد مُلِئت الأرض جوراً وظلماً وأنتم تعلمون.

وهذا بالنسبة لإجابة السؤال الأول، أما السؤال حول البيعة بأنّ الناس يُبايعونه وهو يرفض البيعة ويقول: "لا لا لا لست المهديّ"! فهذا من السذاجة أن يُصدّقه ذو لُبٍّ وفكرٍ وبصيرةٍ، وذلك مكر من أعداء الله للتقليل من شأن المهديّ المنتظَر، وإنّما يعرفونه الناس فيقولون هذا هو المهديّ! ولكنّي لا أعلم بأنّ الناس من يقسمون رحمة ربّي فيصطفون من يظنّونه المهديّ المنتظَر، والظنّ لا يُغني من الحقّ شيئاً، ولا ينبغي لهم أن يصطفوا بالظنّ والظنّ لا يُغني من الحقّ شيئاً؛ بل لا يحقّ لهم الاصطفاء على الإطلاق ولا ينبغي لهم أن يقسموا رحمة ربّي؛ بل الله من يقسمُ رحمته، تصديقاً لقوله تعالى: {وَقَالُوا لَوْلَا نُزِّلَ هَـٰذَا الْقُرْآنُ عَلَىٰ رَجُلٍ مِّنَ الْقَرْيَتَيْنِ عَظِيمٍ ﴿٣١﴾ أَهُمْ يَقْسِمُونَ رَحْمَتَ رَبِّكَ} صدق الله العظيم [الزخرف:31-32].

وأقول: يا معشر المسلمين ألستم تؤمنون بأنّ المسيح عيسى ابن مريم كان نتيجةَ كلمةٍ ألقاها الله إلى مريم البتول كُن فيكون فكان المسيح عيسى ابن مريم عليه الصلاة والسلام وعلى أمّه؟ ومن ثمّ كلّم الناس بما تعلمون وهو في المهد صبيّاً، وجعله الله رسولاً ونبيّاً وعلّمه الله الكتاب والحكمة والتّوراة والإنجيل ومن المقرّبين إلى الله ربّ العالمين وجيهاً في الدنيا والآخرة ومن الصالحين؛ أيّ في زمن المهديّ المنتظَر يكون من الصالحين ولا يدعو الناس إلى اتّباعه؛ بل يدعو الناس إلى اتّباع المهديّ المنتظَر ويكون من الصالحين التابعين للمهديّ المنتظَر فيتخذ المهديّ المنتظَر إماماً له.

ويا عجبي من المسلمين يؤمنون بأنّ الله قد جعل المهديّ المنتظَر إماماً لابن مريم عليه الصلاة والسلام ومن ثمّ يُقلّلون من شأن المهديّ المنتظَر إلى حدّ المهزلة فيصدّقون خزعبلات الروايات المُفتراة من التي تقول إنّه لا يطلب البيعة لنفسه ولا يقول إنّه المهديّ المنتظَر؛ بل الناس من يقولون أنت المهديّ المنتظَر! وما يُدري الناس بالمهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ حتى يقول أنا المهديّ المنتظَر؟ ومن ثُمّ يتبيّن لهم بأنّهُ هو حقاً المهديّ المنتظَر من خلال أنّهم يرون بأنّ الله حقاً قد زاده بسطةً في العلم عليهم ومن ثمّ يعلمون بأنّه حقاً المهديّ المنتظَر.

ولا ينبغي لمسلمٍ أن يقول أنا المهديّ المنتظَر كذباً وافتراءً أو بالظنّ والظنّ لا يغني من الحقّ شيئاً، فيطلب المُبايعة لنفسه وهو ليس هو المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ فذلك وزرٌ عظيمٌ، ولا ينبغي لمسلم أن يُصدِّقه ما لم يرَ البرهان في بسطة العلم على جميع علماء الأمّة في التأويل الحقّ لهذا القرآن العظيم.

فهل ينبغي لكم أن تصطفوا رسول الله المسيح عيسى ابن مريم فتقولون أنت المسيح عيسى ابن مريم فتخلقونه بكن فيكون من غير أبٍ ومن ثمّ تجعلونه يتكلّم في المهد فيقول إنّي عبد الله آتاني الكتاب وجعلني نبيّاً؟ وأعلم جوابكم يا معشر المسلمين أنّه لا ينبغي لكم ولا تستطيعون؛ بل ذلك هو المستحيل، ومن ثمّ أقول لكم وكذلك مستحيل لكم ولا ينبغي لكم أن تصطفوا من جعله الله إماماً لابن مريم! أم إنّكم لا تؤمنون بأنّ المهديّ المنتظَر قد جعله الله إماماً لابن مريم؟ ولكنّكم تؤمنون بذلك إلّا من كفر بأنّ محمداً رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - خاتم الأنبياء والمُرسَلين، ولذلك لا ينبغي لابن مريم أن يدعو الناس لاتّباعه بل لاتّباع المهديّ المنتظَر ويكون من أوّل التّابعين.

وإن كنتم يا معشر المسلمين تعلمون بمهديٍّ آخر فأتوني به إن كنتم من الصادقين ليحاورني في القرآن العظيم لننظر أيُّنا يُلجِم الآخر بالحقّ إلجاماً، فهذا هو زمن الظهور للمهديّ المنتظَر لو كنتم تعلمون، وجُزيتَ خيراً يا ابن عمر.

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين..
أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.