النتائج 11 إلى 20 من 25
  1. افتراضي

- 11 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

12 - 08 - 1431 AH
    24 - 07 - 2010 AD
    07:39 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

Dividing the inheritance is accomplished from the total of the inheritance after (payment of) a bequest you may have bequeathed or a debt directly to all the heirs

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

:What follows is a quote copy from statement of Ahmad Esa Ebraheem; in the following by the red color

اقتباس المشاركة :
    I set an example on that: if I had a sum of 1000 Dinar as an inheritance and I wanted to distribute it over three individuals (Zaid, Abdullah and Omar) and I said that for Zaid half of the inheritance, and for Abdullah quarter of what I leave, so that means: Share of Zaid is half of the total inheritance (half of what I would leave) = 500 Dinars
    Share of Abdullah + the quarter of the remainder (of I would leave) = 1000 - 500 = 500 / 4 = 125 Dinars
    And Omar’s share would be the remainder (of what I would leave) taken from it Abdullah’s share = 500 - 125 = 375 Dinars
    انتهى الاقتباس
    End of quote

Then the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to him and I say, O Ahmad Esa, isn’t this an unfair division? So how can that be:
    1- Zaid’s share = 500 Dinars
    2- Abdullah’s share = 125 Dinars
    3- Omar’s share = 375 Dinars?

Then I say that is an unfair division, and come in order I teach you with Truth, in fact the half of what you would leave after (payment of) any bequest they may have bequeathed or a debt, also the quarter of the inheritance after (payment of) any bequest they may have bequeathed or a debt, as well the third is the third of the original inheritance after (payment of) any bequest they may have bequeathed or a debt. To the dividing with justice and not an unfair division O Sheikh Ahmad Ebraheem, may Allah guide you and forgive you also the Imam Mahdi with you. To the True explanatory-statement:
    1- We divide Zaid’s share since you decided the half for him, so this means that half of the inheritance is for him.
    2- Abdullah’s share: Since you apportioned the fourth for him, so this means fourth of the inheritance is for him.
    3- Omar’s share: certainly the remaining fourth would be for him.

In a sense that Zaid’s share is half of the inheritance, then we divide (1000 ÷ 2) = 5000
    As for Abdullah’s share, for him is quarter of the inheritance, then we divide (1000 ÷ 4) = 250
    And remained quarter of the inheritance which it is Omar’s share, then we divide (1000 ÷ 4) = 250

So the sum became; 500 + 250 + 250 = 1000

You can never be fair unless accomplish the division of the inheritances from the total of the inheritance after (payment of) any bequest they may have bequeathed or a debt directly to all the heirs whether the sixth or the third or the half or the quarter, so it would be taken out from the total sum of the inheritance after (payment of) any bequest they may have bequeathed or a debt. And not as my brother Ahmad Esa Ebraheem did because he does not want to be from the total except the first share as like that took out Zaid’s share half of the inheritance and he estimated it 500 Dinars, while he is the only one whom he was fair with him, but he wronged Abdullah to the fact he did not give him fourth of the inheritance; in fact he gave him fourth of Zaid’s share which it is 125 that means fourth of the five hundred and that is a big mistake my beloved in Allah’s love Ahmad Esa Ebraheem. Didn’t you make the fourth is Abdullah’s share? Therefore, as long you divided for him fourth of the inheritance so how can you give him fourth of Zaid’s share? Surely this is an unfair division! And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

O community the best foremost supporters, do you see that your Imam was mistaken or that Ahmad Esa is the one who is of the mistaken ones whom they say against Allah what they do not know? And his mistake is that he did not make the division from the value of the original inheritance except the first share but the Imam Mahdi divides them all from the original value of the inheritance, for example:

Shuaib died and inherited him his parents and his children all of them girls, while they are three daughters, and he left thirty thousand Dinars, that is what left from his money after applying the will he bequeathed or pay back debt then remained from the inheritance the mentioned amount of 30000 Dinars, so the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni will take the split of the sixth or the third or the fourth from the original amount to all heirs, for example, I will take out the sixth; share of the mother, and we divide: 30000 ÷ 6 = 5000 Dinars
    Thus share of the father, the sixth so as well we divide: 30000 ÷ 6 = 5000 Dinars

And remained two thirds of the inheritance and the value of it twenty thousand Dinars, then we give it to the daughters of Shuaib may Allah’s mercy be upon him. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {but if there be more than two females, two-thirds of what of what he left is theirs;}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:11
    {فَإِن كُنَّ نِسَاء فَوْقَ اثْنَتَيْنِ فَلَهُنَّ ثُلُثَا مَا تَرَكَ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:11].

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Your brother the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1497

اقتباس المشاركة 5900 من موضوع مسائل في الميراث..

- 11 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    12 - 08 - 1431 هـ
    24 - 07 - 2010 مـ
    07:39 صباحاً
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

يتمّ قسمة المواريث من إجمالي التركة من بعد وصيةٍ يوصى بها أو دينٍ مباشرةً لجميع المواريث..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
    وما يلي اقتباس من بيان أحمد عيسى بما يلي ويكون الاقتباس باللون الأحمر:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    ( واضرب مثالاً على ذلك: لو كان لدي مبلغ 1000 دينار كتركة وأردت أن أوزعه على ثلاثة أفراد (زيد وعبد الله وعمرو) وقلت أن لزيد نصف ما تركت، وإن لعبد الله الربع مما تركت، فذلك يعني:
    نصيب زيد هو نصف التركة الاجمالية ( نصف ما تركت ) = 500 دينار.
    نصيب عبد الله = الربع من الباقي ( مما تركت ) = 1000 - 500 = 500/ 4 = 125 دينار
    ويكون نصيب عمرو = الباقي ( مما تركت ) مطروحاً منه نصيب عبد الله = 500 - 125 = 375 دينار. )
    انتهى الاقتباس
    انتهى الاقتباس

ومن ثم يردّ عليه الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول يا أحمد عيسى أليست هذه قسمة ضيزى؟ فكيف أن:
    1 - نصيب زيد = 500 دينار
    2 - نصيب عبد الله = 125 دينار
    3 - نصيب عمرو = 375 دينار ؟

ومن ثم أقول فتلك إذاً قسمة ضيزى، فتعال لكي أُعلمك بالحقّ، بل النصف هو مما ترك من بعد وصية يوصى بها أو دين، وكذلك الربع هو كذلك ربع الميراث من بعد وصية يوصى بها أو دين، وكذلك الثلث هو ثلث التركة الأصلية من بعد وصية يوصى بها أو دين. وإلى التقسيم بالحقّ وليست القسمة الضيزى يا شيخ أحمد إبراهيم، هداك الله وغفر لك وللإمام المهدي معك. وإلى البيان الحقّ:
    1 - نقوم بتقسيم نصيب زيد فبما أنك حكمت له بالنصف فهذا يعني أن له نصف التركة.
    2 - نصيب عبد الله: فبما أنك قسّمت لهُ الربع فهذا يعني أن له ربع التركة.
    3 - نصيب عمر: مؤكد يكون لهُ الربع المُتبقي.

بمعنى أن نصيب زيد هو نصف التركة، ومن ثم نقوم بقسمة ( 1000÷2 ) = 500
    وأمّا نصيب عبد الله فله ربع التركة، ومن ثم نقوم بقسمة ( 1000÷ 4 ) = 250
    وبقي ربع التركة وهو نصيب عمر، ثم نقوم بقسمة ( 1000÷4 ) = 250

فأصبح المبلغ هو 500 + 250 + 250 = 1000

ولن تستطيعوا أن تعدلوا ما لم يتم قسمة المواريث من إجمالي التركة من بعد وصيةٍ يوصى بها أو دين مباشرة لجميع المواريث سواء السدس أو الثلث أو النصف أو الربع فيتم إخراجه من مبلغ التركة الإجمالي من بعد وصيةٍ يوصى بها أو دين. وليس كما فعل أخي أحمد عيسى إبراهيم لأنه يريد أن لا يكون من إجمالي التركة إلا النّصيب الأول كمثل أنه أخرج نصيب زيد نصف التركة وقدره خمسمائة دينار وهو الوحيد الذي أنصفه، ولكنه ظلم عبد الله كونه لم يعطيه ربع التركة بل أعطاه ربع نصيب زيد وهو 125 أي ربع الخمسمائة فذلك خطأٌ كبير حبيبي في الله أحمد عيسى إبراهيم، ألم تجعل نصيب عبد الله الربع؟ إذاً ما دُمت قسمت له أنت ربع التركة فكيف تعطيه ربع نصيب زيد فتلك هي قسمةً ضيزى؟ وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..

ويا معشر الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، فهل ترون أنّ إمامكم قد أخطأ أم أنّ أحمد عيسى هو الذي كان من الخاطئين من الذين يقولون على الله ما لا يعلمون؟ وخطأه هو أنه لم يجعل القسمة من قيمة الميراث الأصلي إلا النّصيب الأول ولكن الإمام المهدي يقسمهم جميعاً على القيمة الأصلية للميراث وعلى سبيل المثال:

توفي شعيب وورثه أبواه وأولاده وجميعهن بنات، وهن ثلاث بنات، وترك ثلاثين ألف دينار، وذلك ما بقي من ماله بعد تنفيذ وصية أوصى بها أو قضاء دين فبقي من التركة المبلغ المذكور 30000 دينار، فالإمام ناصر مُحمد اليماني سوف يأخذ قسمة السدس أو الثلث أو الربع من المبلغ الأصلي لجميع المواريث وعلى سبيل المثال، سوف أقوم بإخراج السدس نصيب الأم ونقوم بقسمة: 30000 ÷ 6 = 5000 دينار
    وكذلك نصيب الأب السدس فكذلك نقوم بقسمة: 30000 ÷ 6 = 5000 دينار

وبقي ثلثا التركة وقدرها عشرون ألف دينار، ومن ثم أعطيها لبنات شعيب رحمه الله، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {فَإِن كُنَّ نِسَاء فَوْقَ اثْنَتَيْنِ فَلَهُنَّ ثُلُثَا مَا تَرَكَ}
    صدق الله العظيم [النساء:11].

وسلامٌ على المُرسلين والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
    أخوكم الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ـــــــــــــــــــ
    اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

2. افتراضي

- 12 -

13 - 08 - 1431 AH
    25 - 07 - 2010 AD
    05:03 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

..The Imam’s reply from the decisive Book to give insight and as a reminder to those of understanding-minds

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the prophets and messengers my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his righteous family, and all the Muslims who they submitted to their Lord and worshiped Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him and they obeyed Allah’s judgement between them with justice, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

O virtuous sheikh Ahmad Esa Ebraheem, peace, and mercy of Allah and His blessings be upon you, the Imam Mahdi complements you and I say: An excellent scholar who comes to defend the basins of religion with his real name and nor with (alias) borrowed name to the fact a scholar in religion is not as the common Muslims, so it should not be for him to have dialogue with the Awaited Mahdi with (alias) borrowed name, but with his real name while he does not fear in Allah a blame of a blamer, I issued to you fatwa with Truth that from the causes of straying of the groups whom they dashed through religion and they kill the Muslims and the disbelievers is because of the turning away of scholars of the Muslims from the dialogue with whom he masters them by the excuse of not give him popularity, then so their strength got stronger and followed them whom they follow the blind following, of those who do not use sense so some of them who transgress against the Muslims or the disbeliever and the murdered does not know why he was killed! And there is no power except with Allah the Exalted Most High, the Great, we belong to Allah and to Him we shall indeed return. For that it is incumbent upon scholars of the Muslims to stand against any new group in religion by responding to whom he calls them for the dialogue between them and scholars of the Muslims so the Truth would clear to the Muslims away from falsehood.
    For that, verily I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, I call all scholars of the Muslims upon their different doctrines to be present at the global dialogue table for the dialogue with scholars of the Muslims, Christians and Jews, so I call them altogether to resort for judgment to Allah’s decisive Book the grand Quran. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And in whatever you differ, the judgment thereof is with Allah. That is Allah, my Lord; on Him I rely, and to Him I turn.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shourã] 42:10
    {وَمَا اخْتَلَفْتُمْ فِيهِ مِنْ شَيْءٍ فَحُكْمُهُ إِلَى اللَّهِ ذَلِكُمُ اللَّهُ ربّي عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَإِلَيْهِ أُنِيبُ} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:10].

Therefore, the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni does not call you to resort for judgement to him to the fact he is not but a servant from Allah’s servants like you; in fact the judgement is for Allah. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..There is no guardian for them beside Him, and He associates none in His judgment.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:26 : {..Judgment is only Allah’s. He has commanded that you serve none but Him. This is the right religion, but most people know not.}Truthful Allah the Great [Yousuf] 12:40
    {مَا لَهُمْ مِنْ دُونِهِ مِنْ وَلِيٍّ وَلا يُشْرِكُ فِي حُكْمِهِ أَحَدَاً} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف:26].
    {إِنِ الْحُكْمُ إِلَّا لِلَّهِ أَمَرَ أَلَّا تَعْبُدُوا إِلَّا إِيَّاهُ ذَلِكَ الدّين الْقَيِّمُ وَلَكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النّاس لا يَعْلَمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف:40].

Consequently, Allah is the Judge in what you differ therein of the religion in the world’s life and the hereafter, and I would not and never seek other than Allah as a judge, and for that I call all scholars of the Muslims, Christians and Jews (to turn) to Allah to rule between them justly and I would never seek a judge else than Him, glory be to Him, the Exalted Most High beyond measure, and He does not associate anyone in His judgement. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Shall I then seek a judge other than Allah, when He it is Who has sent down to you the Book fully explained.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:114
    { أَفَغَيْرَ اللّهِ أَبْتَغِي حَكَماً وَهُوَ الَّذِي أَنَزَلَ إِلَيْكُمُ الْكِتَابَ مُفَصَّلاً } صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:114]

Therefore.. O scholars of the Muslims, it should not be for you the neglect and turning away from the call of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni who calls scholars of the Muslims, Christians and Jews to all resort for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran, and the only duty of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is to deduce Allah’s judgement for you from His decisive Book that is guarded from alteration; the grand Quran Allah’s comprehensive message to jinn and mankind altogether, Reminder of the former ones and Reminder of the later ones. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..This is the Reminder of those with me and the Reminder of those before me. (Nay) in fact, most of them know not the Truth, so they turn away.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyãa´] 21:24
    {هَذَا ذِكْرُ مَن مَّعِيَ وَذِكْرُ مَن قَبْلِي بَلْ أَكْثَرُهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ الحقّ فَهُم مُّعْرِضُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:24].

Thus it should not be for scholars of the Muslims to be the first who disbelieve to what the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni calls to it for the fact they all believe in Allah’s Book the grand Quran, so how can they be the first of the humans who turn away from the call of resorting for judgement to the Remainder! won’t you guard against evil? And whether Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is upon the Truth or falsehood verily it is incumbent upon them to be present at the global dialogue table for dialogue (Website of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni), surely they are the beneficiaries in either of the two cases whether Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is truly the Awaited Mahdi then they follow the Truth from their Lord, or Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is of those who say against Allah what they do not know the certain knowledge so they lead themselves astray and lead their nation astray only upon whom my Lord has mercy and did not dare say against Allah what he did not know for certain, but do not blame me for if you found Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni has announced the outcome in advance to the supporters and all guests of the dialogue table vowing by Allah the Great that he is the dominant with the authority of knowledge over all scholars of Muslims, Christians and Jews if they believe in the Grand Quran that came down upon the seal of the prophets and messenger; Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- Allah’s messenger to the people entirely with the grand Quran a Reminder for the worlds to whom among them wills to go straight
    As for the reason of announcement of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to his supporters the outcome of the dialogue in advance to the fact he is not of those who say against Allah what they do not know and he is not of those who follow conjecture which does not avail a thing against the Truth because Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni obeys the command of the All Merciful so he did not say of Allah what he does not know as implementation to Allah’s commandment in His decisive Book: {Say: My Lord forbids only indecencies, such of them as are apparent and such as are concealed, and sin and unjust rebellion, and that you associate with Allah that for which He has sent down no authority, and that you say of Allah what you know not.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:33
    {قُلْ إِنَّمَا حَرَّ‌مَ رَ‌بِّيَ الْفَوَاحِشَ مَا ظَهَرَ‌ مِنْهَا وَمَا بَطَنَ وَالْإِثْمَ وَالْبَغْيَ بِغَيْرِ‌ الْحَقِّ وَأَن تُشْرِ‌كُوا بِاللَّـهِ مَا لَمْ يُنَزِّلْ بِهِ سُلْطَانًا وَأَن تَقُولُوا عَلَى اللَّـهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٣٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

And he disobeyed the command of satan that is contrary to the command of Allah. And Allah the Most High said: {He enjoins on you only evil and indecency, and that you speak against Allah what you know not.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:169. Since that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni knows that he disobeyed the command of satan and he would never say of Allah what he does not know; for that you find the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni announces to you the outcome of victory before the dialogue so the believers in Allah’s Book do not find straitness of what I decided between them and they submit fully or disbelieve in this grand Quran then Allah decides between me and them with a manifest victory and He is the best of deciders, and all matters goes back to Allah.
    {نَّمَا يَأْمُرُكُم بِالسُّوءِ وَالْفَحْشَاءِ وَأَن تَقُولُوا عَلَى اللَّـهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿١٦٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة]،

O scholars of the Islamic nation, you have differed in the Islamic jurisdiction of inheritances a major dispute and you divided the inheritances a division of conjecture which does not avail a thing against the Truth, and the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni would never issue fatwa to you. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {They ask you for fatwa (decision). Say: Allah gives you fatwa (decision)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:176
    {يَسْتَفْتُونَكَ قُلِ اللَّهُ يُفْتِيكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:176]،

We will copy a quote from statement of the virtuous sheikh Ahmad Esa Ebraheem what follows with the red color:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    And by your reply to me with this way that you approve that there is no difference between the word “what he left” and the word “of what he left”, in other meaning that you are as who say that the letter M in the word Mimma (of what) that it is an extra letter, exalted be He Most High the Best of deciders.. Then like your parable that you followed would not be parallel of the one who left an inheritance is Shuaib, and his heirs are: 1- His parents, 2- His wife, 3- His children and their number for example two one male and the other is a female. So if you distributed the inheritance in this way of yours we will find the share of the children is:
    Share of the girl = 30000 / 2 = 15000 Dinars half of the inheritance and nothing would be left of it after taking the share of the two parents and the wife
    The share of the male = twice the share of the girl = 30000 Dinars
    Where did you go with the remaining share of the inheritance? Take another example, if the heirs are: 1- The two parents, 2- His wife, 3- His children and they are 3 males and 6 females, so here according to your dividing would be:
    Share of the females = two thirds of the inheritance = 20000 Dinars
    Share of the male children = 20000
    We notice that the share of the children only has passed the total of the inheritance, so from where we would give the remaining heirs their share?
    For that I hope you ponder over the word “what he left” and “of what he left”, I wait the reply then we continue the dialogue, my greetings to you
    انتهى الاقتباس
    End of quote

Then the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to you and I speak with Truth: Glory be to my Lord; in fact it is incumbent upon me not to say of Allah except the Truth, let us suppose that Shuaib died and his heirs as virtuous sheikh Ahmad Esa Ebrahim identified them:
    1- His two parents
    2- His wife
    3- His children and their number for example one male and the other is a female

And Allah the Most High said: {They ask you for fatwa (decision). Say: Allah gives you fatwa (decision)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:176, we will take out the share of the two parents with the presence of the children. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..And as for his parents, for each of them is the sixth of what he leaves, if he has a child;..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:11, then we divide the number of the original inheritance of what he left after (payment of) a bequest you may have bequeathed or a debt, and it is what left directly after carrying out the will and make the payment of debt of the deceased, so remained thirty thousand Dinars. And in order for us to know the share of the father we divide the total of the inheritance is 30000 ÷ 6 = 5000 then we completed taking out the share of the father which it is five thousand Dinars. Then the mother and we divide 30000 ÷ 6 = 5000 Dinars and completed taking out the share of the mother and its value is five thousand Dinars, then we move on to take out the share of the wife. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..but if you have a child, their share is the eighth of what you leave after (payment of) a bequest you may have bequeathed or a debt..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:12
    {يَسْتَفْتُونَكَ قُلِ اللَّهُ يُفْتِيكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:176]،
    {وَلِأَبَوَيْهِ لِكُلِّ واحِدٍ مِنْهُمَا السُّدُسُ مِمَّا تَرَكَ إِنْ كانَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:11]،
    {فَإِنْ كَانَ لَكُمْ وَلَدٌ فَلَهُنَّ الثُّمُنُ مِمَّا تَرَكْتُمْ مِنْ بَعْدِ وَصِيَّةٍ تُوصُونَ بِهَا أَوْ دَيْنٍ} صدق الله العظيم[النساء:12]،

Then we take out her share of what he left of the total and we know it by dividing it as follows: 30000 ÷ 8 = 3750 Dinars, so the value of the wife’s share became three thousand, seven hundred and fifty Dinars. So the total of the taken out from the inheritance till now became as follows: 5000 + 5000 + 3750 = 13750 that is to say three thousand seven hundred and fifty Dinars the share of the two parents and the wife, as for the remainder it goes to the boy and his sister the original heirs and they are the children of the deceased and for the male is as the share of the two females. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah enjoins you concerning your children: for the male is the equal of the portion of two females}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:11
    {يُوصِيكُمُ اللَّهُ فِي أَوْلادِكُمْ لِلذَّكَرِ مِثْلُ حَظِّ الأُنثَيَيْنِ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:11].

Then we now come to copy another quote from statement of virtuous shiekh Ahmad Esa Ebraheem as follows with the red color:

اقتباس المشاركة :
    Take another example, if the heirs are: 1- The two parents, 2- His wife, 3- His children and they are 3 males and 6 females, so here according to your dividing would be:
    Share of the females = two thirds of the inheritance = 20000 Dinars
    Share of the male children = 20000
    We notice that the share of the children only has passed the total of the inheritance, so from where we would give the remaining heirs their share?
    For that I hope you ponder over the word “what he left” and “of what he left”, I wait the reply then we continue the dialogue, my greetings to you
    انتهى الاقتباس
    End of quote

Then the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies, and I say: Glory be to my Lord I did not say that increased a letter in Allah’s Book or decrease a letter; in fact the grand Quran is guarded from alteration and falsification till judgement day, as for you dispute with me by it that the letter M which you name it the extra M then you argue with me by the word of Allah the Most High: {what left}, and the word of Allah the Most High: {of what}, and for that you prohibit us dividing over the the total figure? Then I say that you are mistaken my honorable brother, as for the True explanatory-statement for the word of Allah the Most High: {what left}, as well the explanatory-statement for the word of Allah the Most High: {of what}, verily you find it in dividing the share of the husband from the inheritance of the wife in the word of Allah the Most High: {And yours is half of what your wives leave if they have no child; but if they have a child, your share is a fourth of what they leave after (payment of) any bequest they may have bequeathed or a debt;}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:12, and the only reason is in the A and L surely I do not find difference between what and of what in the word of Allah the Most High: {And yours is half what your wives leave}, and the half is taken from the inheritance its likeness is as like the word of Allah the Most High: {but if they have a child, your share is the fourth of what they left}, so the half is as well of what you wives left, thus the fourth is what your wives left, or do you want to invalidate the will and paying back the debt so you would take the half directly? What is wrong with you focus on the hair and pass over the droppings? So why you make yourself busy with the word “what he left” and “of what he left” all of them leads to one meaning and it is the dividing. and the word of Allah the Most High: {And yours is half of what your wives leave}, which means from the estate of the deceased. as well the word of Allah the Most High: {but if they have a child, your share is a fourth of what they left..}, which means from the estate of the deceased surely all of them after (payment of) any bequest they may have bequeathed or a debt. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {after (payment of) any bequest they may have bequeathed or a debt;} Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:12
    {مَا تَرَكَ}
    {مِمَّا}
    {مَا تَرَكَ}
    {مِمَّا}
    {وَلَكُمْ نِصْفُ مَا تَرَكَ أَزْوَاجُكُمْ إِنْ لَمْ يَكُنْ لَهُنَّ وَلَدٌ فَإِنْ كَانَ لَهُنَّ وَلَدٌ فَلَكُمْ الرُّبُعُ مِمَّا تَرَكْنَ مِنْ بَعْدِ وَصِيَّةٍ يُوصِينَ بِهَا أَوْ دَيْنٍ}
    صدق الله العظيم [النساء:12]،
    {وَلَكُمْ نِصْفُ مَا تَرَكَ أَزْوَاجُكُمْ}
    {فَإِنْ كَانَ لَهُنَّ وَلَدٌ فَلَكُمْ الرُّبُعُ مِمَّا تَرَكْن}
    صدق الله العظيم.
    { وَلَكُمْ نِصْفُ مَا تَرَكَ أَزْوَاجُكُمْ }
    { فَإِنْ كَانَ لَهُنَّ وَلَدٌ فَلَكُمْ الرُّبُعُ مِمَّا تَرَكْنَ }
    {مِنْ بَعْدِ وَصِيَّةٍ يُوصِينَ بِهَا أَوْ دَيْنٍ
    } صدق الله العظيم [النساء:12].

For that you find “what” and “of what” in the topic of dividing the one estate and it is the estate of the deceased wife. And Allah the Most High said: {And yours is half of what your wives leave if they have no child; but if they have a child, your share is a fourth of what they leave after (payment of) any bequest they may have bequeathed or a debt;}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:12
    {وَلَكُمْ نِصْفُ مَا تَرَكَ أَزْوَاجُكُمْ إِنْ لَمْ يَكُنْ لَهُنَّ وَلَدٌ فَإِنْ كَانَ لَهُنَّ وَلَدٌ فَلَكُمْ الرُّبُعُ مِمَّا تَرَكْنَ مِنْ بَعْدِ وَصِيَّةٍ يُوصِينَ بِهَا أَوْ دَيْنٍ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:12].

I will give you an example for that; if a man said to you: O virtuous sheikh Ahmad Esa: I have granted you half what I possess, or he says to you: O sheikh Ahmad Esa, I have granted you the half of what I possess. O people of language, do you see a difference between them, a thing? The only reason is in “the”, verily ponder my word to you O virtuous sheikh Ahmad Esa: I have granted you half what I possess, then the other word: I have granted you the half of what I possess. So you would find that the cause which changed “what” to “of what” is “the” before the word half, so the first one there were no “the” before the word “half”; in fact right away I have granted you half what I possess, while the other came in it “the” before the word “half” for that he said: “O sheikh Ahmad Esa, I have granted you the half of what I possess”, because the presence of “the” before the word “half” so it is a must to say “of what”, for that he said: “O sheikh Ahmad Esa, I have granted you the half of what I possess”, but if you eliminate “the” from before “half” then you made it “half” (alone) it is then valid for me to say: “O sheikh Ahmad Esa, I have granted you half what I possess”, as that you find the reason in the decisive Book that it is the word the so ponder and reflect. Allah the Most High said: {And yours is half what your wives leave if they have no child;..}. Also the word of Allah the Most High: {..but if they have a child, your share is the fourth of what they leave after (payment of) any bequest they may have bequeathed or a debt;}Truthful Allah the Great. Then you find the reason for changing “what” to “of what” is “the” before the word “fourth”, and for that He said: {the fourth of what they leave}, but if the word the did not come and we said “fourth” it is then would be valid for us to say: And for you is fourth what they leave.
    {وَلَكُمْ نِصْفُ مَا تَرَكَ أَزْوَاجُكُمْ إِنْ لَمْ يَكُنْ لَهُنَّ وَلَدٌ }
    { فَإِنْ كَانَ لَهُنَّ وَلَدٌ فَلَكُمْ الرُّبُعُ مِمَّا تَرَكْنَ مِنْ بَعْدِ وَصِيَّةٍ يُوصِينَ بِهَا أَوْ دَيْنٍ}
    صدق الله العظيم.
    {الرُّبُعُ مِمَّا تَرَكْنَ}

What is wrong with you that you made out of this a case and you want to build on it laws in religion so you would misguide yourself and you misguide your nation? O man, keep your duty to Allah and follow the Imam Mahdi he would guide you an equitable path.

:As for dividing the inheritance in the new example that you came up with it to us as follows in red

اقتباس المشاركة :
    Take another example, if the heirs are: 1- The two parents, 2- His wife, 3- His children and they are 3 males and 6 females
    انتهى الاقتباس
    Then the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni gives you fatwa with Truth and I say; Allah the Most High said: {They ask you for fatwa (decision). Say: Allah gives you fatwa (decision)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:176
    { يَسْتَفْتُونَكَ قُلِ اللَّهُ يُفْتِيكُمْ } صدق الله العظيم [النساء:176]

As for the share of the father, we divide the original amount after the will and paying back a debt, and the original amount I mean the amount which will accomplish dividing it over the legitimate heirs, for example Shuaib left 300000, then we take out the share of the father which is the sixth that is the sixth of the amount, as how we take out the sixth of the three hundred thousand Dinars, so it is necessary for us to divide it over six in order we get the sixth and we make division: 300000 ÷ 6 = 50000, verily this is the share of father of Shuaib the amount of fifty thousand Dinars, that is the sixth of the total amount for the inheritance.
    Also we divide the share of the mother: 300000 ÷ 6 = 50000 Dinars
    As for the wife of Shuaib as well we divide the amount of the inheritance so we take out for her the eighth of the inheritance, for that we divide 300000 ÷ 8 = 37500 Dinars

What remained of the amount goes to the children the males and the females, and for the male is the equal of the portion of two females. And Allah’s judgement is applied on it with justice: {Allah enjoins you concerning your children: for the male is the equal of the portion of two females..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:11
    {يُوصِيكُمُ اللَّهُ فِي أَوْلادِكُمْ لِلذَّكَرِ مِثْلُ حَظِّ الأُنثَيَيْنِ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:11].

But the Awaited Mahdi applies the division with the advanced math on the original figure to all heirs if the number is divisible in math, and if it is not divisible in math that does not means that you leave Allah’s law because of the number is not divisible through math, don’t you guard against evil? In fact it is necessary to be from the original figure whether half of the amount or third of the amount or fourth of the amount or eighth of the amount, even if it is taken out through the math by hand the most important thing that the sixth and the eighth and the fourth and the third is to take it from the total figure of the amount for the inheritance, in the meaning of that the eighth is eighth of the inheritance, and the sixth is sixth of the inheritance, and the third is third of the inheritance, also in this point the difference between the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and virtuous sheikh Ahmad Esa Ebraheem, for the fact Ahmad Esa says the half of the inheritance is taken to one of the heirs it is not right to take the fourth out of the original figure; but from the remained figure, that is the injustice O virtuous sheikh, that’s because the owner of the fourth and owner of the third and the owner of the eighth all of them from the total figure which means fourth of the inheritance or half of the inheritance or third of the inheritance.

Glory be to my Lord, how your hearts is blinded from the Truth that it is evident like the sun in Allah’s decisive Book, so keep your duty to Allah, and do not say against Allah what you do not know, then Allah teaches you if you kept your duty to Allah and you do not say against Allah what you do not know, surely I am a trustworthy adviser to you. And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

Don’t you see that did not face the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni any problem in dividing the inheritance of Shuaib because he followed Allah’s commandment that is explained fully in His decisive Book about the inheritances without anything comes from my head out of my own self in fact I brought to you the clear proof from Allah’s decisive Book to the scholar and the ignorant among you for everyone with clear Arab speaking tongue. But my brother virtuous sheikh Ahmad Esa Ebraheem gave fatwa that it will face the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni a problem in dividing the inheritance of Shuaib even if the heirs are two parents, a wife and children of Shuaib whom one of them is male, not a problem faced the Awaited Mahdi to the fact he followed the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder.

.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1497

اقتباس المشاركة 5933 من موضوع مسائل في الميراث..

- 12 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    13 - 08 - 1431 هـ
    25 - 07 - 2010 مـ
    05:03 صباحاً
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

ردّ الإمام من محكم الكتاب تبصرةً وذكرى لأولي الألباب..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على خاتم الأنبياء والمُرسلين جدّي محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله الطيبين وجميع المُسلمين الذين أسلموا لربّهم وعبدوا الله وحده لا شريك له وأطاعوا حُكم الله بينهم بالحقّ، وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..

ويا فضيلة الشيخ أحمد عيسى إبراهيم سلامُ الله عليكم ورحمته وبركاته، ويثني عليك الإمام المهدي وأقول: ونِعْمَ العالم الذي يأتي ليذود عن حياض الدّين باسمه الحقّ وليس باسمٍ مُستعارٍ كونه عالم في الدّين وليس من عامة المُسلمين فلا ينبغي له أن يحاور المهدي المنتظر باسم مُستعار بل باسمه الحقّ ولا يخشى في الله لومة لائمٍ، وأفتيكم بالحقّ أنّ من أسباب ضلال الفرق التي مرقت من الدّين ويقتلون المُسلمين والكافرين هو بسبب إعراض عُلماء المُسلمين عن حوار من يتزعمهم بحجّة عدم إشهاره، ومن ثم استقوت شوكتهم وتبعهم الذين يتبعون الاتباع الأعمى من الذين لا يعقلون فمنهم من يعتدي على المُسلم أو الكافر والمقتول لا يعلمُ لمَ تمّ قتله! ولا قوة إلا بالله العلي العظيم، إنا لله وإنا إليه لراجعون. ولذلك وجب على عُلماء المُسلمين أن يتصدوا لأيّ فرقةٍ جديدةٍ في الدّين بتلبية من يدعوهم للحوار أو يطالبون زُعماء الفرق الجديدة إلى الحوار بينهم وبين عُلماء المُسلمين حتى يتبيّن للمُسلمين الحقّ من الباطل.
    ولذلك فإني الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني أدعو كافة عُلماء المُسلمين على مُختلف مذاهبهم للحضور إلى طاولة الحوار العالمية لحوار عُلماء المُسلمين والنّصارى واليهود فأدعوهم جميعاً إلى الاحتكام إلى مُحكم كتاب الله القرآن العظيم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَمَا اخْتَلَفْتُمْ فِيهِ مِنْ شَيْءٍ فَحُكْمُهُ إِلَى اللَّهِ ذَلِكُمُ اللَّهُ ربّي عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَإِلَيْهِ أُنِيبُ} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:10].

إذاً الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني لا يدعوكم إلى الاحتكام إليه كونه ليس إلا عبداً من عبيد الله مثلكم بل الحكم هو لله. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {مَا لَهُمْ مِنْ دُونِهِ مِنْ وَلِيٍّ وَلا يُشْرِكُ فِي حُكْمِهِ أَحَدَاً} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف:26].
    {إِنِ الْحُكْمُ إِلَّا لِلَّهِ أَمَرَ أَلَّا تَعْبُدُوا إِلَّا إِيَّاهُ ذَلِكَ الدّين الْقَيِّمُ وَلَكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النّاس لا يَعْلَمُونَ}
    صدق الله العظيم [يوسف:40].

إذاً الله هو الحكم فيما اختلفتم فيه من الدّين في الدُنيا والآخرة، ولا ولن أبتغي غير الله حكماً، ولذلك أدعو جميع عُلماء المُسلمين والنّصارى واليهود إلى الله ليحكم بينهم بالحقّ ولن أبتغي بينكم حكماً سواه سُبحانه وتعالى علواً كبيراً ولا يُشرك في حُكمه أحداً. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    { أَفَغَيْرَ اللّهِ أَبْتَغِي حَكَماً وَهُوَ الَّذِي أَنَزَلَ إِلَيْكُمُ الْكِتَابَ مُفَصَّلاً } صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:114]

إذاً يا معشر عُلماء المُسلمين فما ينبغي لكم التقاعس والإعراض عن دعوة الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني الذي يدعو عُلماء المُسلمين والنّصارى واليهود إلى الاحتكام جميعاً إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم، وما على ناصر محمد اليماني إلا أن يستنبط لكم حُكم الله من محكم كتابه المحفوظ من التحريف القرآن العظيم رسالة الله الشاملة للجنّ والإنس أجمعين ذِكْرُ الأولين وذِكْرُ الآخرين. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {هَذَا ذِكْرُ مَن مَّعِيَ وَذِكْرُ مَن قَبْلِي بَلْ أَكْثَرُهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ الحقّ فَهُم مُّعْرِضُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:24].

إذاً فلا ينبغي لعُلماء المُسلمين أن يكونوا أول كافرٍ لما يدعو إليه الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني لكونهم جميعاً يؤمنون بكتاب الله القرآن العظيم، فكيف يكونون أول من يعرض من البشر عن دعوة الاحتكام إلى الذكر! أفلا تتقون؟ وسواء يكون ناصر محمد اليماني على الحقّ أو على الباطل فوجب عليهم الحضور إلى طاولة الحوار العالمية للحوار
    (موقع الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني) فهم المُستفيدون في كلتا الحالتين سواء يكون ناصر محمد اليماني هو حقاً المهديّ المنتظَر ومن ثم يتبعوا الحقّ من ربّهم، أو يكون ناصر محمد اليماني من الذين يقولون على الله بتفسير القرآن ما لا يعلمون علم اليقين فأضلّوا أنفسهم وأضلّوا أمّتهم إلا من رحم ربّي ولم يتجرأ أن يقول على الله ما لم يعلم علم اليقين، ولكن لا تلوموني لئن وجدتم أن ناصر محمد اليماني قد أعلن للأنصار وكافة ضيوف طاولة الحوار النتيجة مُسبقاً مُقسماً بالله العظيم أنهُ هو المُهيمن بسُلطان العلم على كافة عُلماء المُسلمين والنّصارى واليهود إن كانوا يؤمنون بالقرآن العظيم الذي تنزَّل على خاتم الأنبياء والمُرسلين مُحمد رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم- رسول الله إلى النّاس كافة بالقرآن العظيم ذكر للعالمين لمن شاء منهم أن يستقيم.
    وأما سبب إعلان ناصر محمد اليماني لأنصاره نتيجة الحوار مُسبقاً كونه ليس من الذين يقولون على الله ما لا يعلمون وليس من الذين يتبعون الظنّ الذي لا يغني من الحقّ شيئاً لأن ناصر محمد اليماني أطاع أمر الرحمن فلم يقل على الله ما لا يعلم تنفيذاً لأمر الله في محكم كتابه:
    {قُلْ إِنَّمَا حَرَّ‌مَ رَ‌بِّيَ الْفَوَاحِشَ مَا ظَهَرَ‌ مِنْهَا وَمَا بَطَنَ وَالْإِثْمَ وَالْبَغْيَ بِغَيْرِ‌ الْحَقِّ وَأَن تُشْرِ‌كُوا بِاللَّـهِ مَا لَمْ يُنَزِّلْ بِهِ سُلْطَانًا وَأَن تَقُولُوا عَلَى اللَّـهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٣٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

وعصى أمر الشيطان المُخالف لأمر الله، وقال الله تعالى:
    {
    نَّمَا يَأْمُرُكُم بِالسُّوءِ وَالْفَحْشَاءِ وَأَن تَقُولُوا عَلَى اللَّـهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿١٦٩} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة]، وبما أن ناصر محمد اليماني يعلمُ أنّه عصى أمر الشيطان ولن يقول على الله ما لا يعلم ولذلك تجدون الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني يعلن لكم نتيجة النّصر مُسبقاً من قبل الحوار حتى لا يجد المُؤمنون بكتاب الله حرجاً مما قضيت بينهم بالحقّ ويُسلموا تسليماً أو يكفروا بهذا القرآن العظيم ومن ثم يحكمُ الله بيني وبينهم بالفتح المُبين وهو خير الفاتحين وإلى الله تُرجع الأمّور.

ويا عُلماء الأمّة الإسلامية، لقد اختلفتم في فقه المواريث اختلافاً كبيراً وقسّمتم المواريث تقسيم الظنّ الذي لا يغني من الحقّ شيئاً، ولن يفتيكم الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {يَسْتَفْتُونَكَ قُلِ اللَّهُ يُفْتِيكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:176]، وسوف نقتبس من بيان فضيلة الشيخ أحمد عيسى إبراهيم ما يلي باللون الأحمر:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    ( وبإجابتكم علي بهذه الطريقة تقرون بأن لا فارق بين القول ما ترك والقول مما ترك، وبمعنى آخر إنكم كمن يقولون بأن حرف الميم في القول مما ترك هو حرف زائد تعالى أحكم الحاكمين وخير الفاصلين عن ذلك علواً كبيرا. ثم إن مثالك الذي اتبعت بموجبه قول فقهاء السلف لن يستقيم فيما لو كان:
    التارك هو شعيب، وورثته هم: 1 ـ أبويه، 2 ـ زوجته، 3 ـ أولاده وعددهم مثلا إثنان واحد ذكر والآخر أنثى. فلو قمت بتوزيع التركة بطريقتك هذه سنجد أن نصيب الأولاد هو:
    نصيب البنت = 30000 / 2 = 15000 دينار نصف التركة وليس ما يتبقى منها بعد تنزيل نصيب الأبوين والزوجة
    نصيب الذكر = ضعف نصيب البنت = 30000 دينار
    فأين ذهبت بنصيب الباقين من الورثة؟ وخذ مثالا آخر، لو كان الورثة هم: 1 ـ الأبوان، 2 ـ زوجته، 3 ـ أولاده وهم 3 ذكور و 6 إناث، فهنا حسب تقسيمك أنت يكون:
    نصيب الإناث = ثلثي التركة = 20000 دينار
    نصيب الأولاد الذكور = 20000 دينار
    ونلاحظ بأن نصيب الأولاد فقط قد تعدى اجمالي التركة، فمن أين نعطي بقية الورثة نصيبهم؟
    لذلك أرجو منك أن تعيد تدبر القول ما ترك والقول مما ترك، أنتظر منك التعقيب ومن ثم نستكمل الحوار. تحياتي لك )
    انتهى الاقتباس
    اِنتهى الاقتباس.
    ومن ثم يردّ عليك الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني وأنطق بالحقّ: سُبحان ربّي بل حقيق لا أقول على الله إلا الحقّ، فلنفرض أنّ شعيب توفي وورثته كما حددهم فضيلة الشيخ أحمد عيسى إبراهيم وهم:
    1 ـ أبواه.
    2 ـ زوجته.
    3 ـ أولاده وعددهم مثلاً اثنان واحد ذكر والآخر أنثى.
    وقال الله تعالى:
    {يَسْتَفْتُونَكَ قُلِ اللَّهُ يُفْتِيكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:176]، وسوف نقوم بإخراج نصيب الأبوين مع وجود الأولاد. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَلِأَبَوَيْهِ لِكُلِّ واحِدٍ مِنْهُمَا السُّدُسُ مِمَّا تَرَكَ إِنْ كانَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:11]، ومن ثم نقوم بقسمة رقم التركة الأصلية مما ترك من بعد وصية يوصى بها أو دين وهي ما تبقى مباشرة من بعد تنفيذ الوصية وقضاء دين الميت، فبقي ثلاثون ألف دينار. وحتى نعلم نصيب الأبّ نقوم بقسمة إجمالي التركة وهي 30000÷ 6= 5000 ومن ثم أتممنا استخراج نصيب الأبّ وهو خمسة آلاف دينار، ومن ثم الأمّ ونقوم كذلك بقسمة 30000÷ 6= 5000 دينار ومن ثم أتممنا استخراج نصيب الأمّ وقدره خمسة آلاف دينار، ومن ثم ننتقل إلى استخراج نصيب الزوجة. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {فَإِنْ كَانَ لَكُمْ وَلَدٌ فَلَهُنَّ الثُّمُنُ مِمَّا تَرَكْتُمْ مِنْ بَعْدِ وَصِيَّةٍ تُوصُونَ بِهَا أَوْ دَيْنٍ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:12]، ومن ثم نقوم باستخراج نصيبها مما ترك جُملة ونعلمه بقسمته كما يلي:

30000÷ 8= 3750 دينار، فأصبح مقدار نصيب الزوجة هو ثلاثة آلاف وسبعمائة وخمسون دينار، فأصبح إجمالي المُستخرج من التركة إلى حدّ الآن هو ما يلي:
    5000 + 5000 + 3750 = 13750، أي ثلاثة عشر ألف وسبعمائة وخمسون دينار نصيب الأبوين والزوجة، وأما الباقي فيذهب للولد وأُخته وهم الورثة الأصليون وهم أولاد المتوفى وللذكر مثل حظ الأنثيين. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:

ومن ثم نأتي الآن لاقتباس آخر من بيان فضيلة الشيخ أحمد عيسى إبراهيم وهو كما يلي باللون الأحمر:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    ( وخذ مثالا آخر، لو كان الورثة هم: 1 ـ الأبوان، 2 ـ زوجته، 3 ـ أولاده وهم 3 ذكور و 6 إناث، فهنا حسب تقسيمك أنت يكون:
    نصيب الإناث = ثلثي التركة = 20000 دينار
    نصيب الأولاد الذكور = 20000 دينار
    ونلاحظ بأن نصيب الأولاد فقط قد تعدى اجمالي التركة، فمن أين نعطي بقية الورثة نصيبهم؟
    لذلك أرجو منك أن تعيد تدبر القول ما ترك والقول مما ترك، أنتظر منك التعقيب ومن ثم نستكمل الحوار. تحياتي لك )
    انتهى الاقتباس
    اِنتهى الاقتباس.
    ومن ثم يردّ عليك الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني، وأقول: سُبحان ربّي فأنا لم أقل أنه زاد في كتاب الله حرفٌ أو نقص حرفٌ بل القرآن العظيم محفوظٌ من التحريف والتزييف إلى يوم الدّين، وأما ما تحاجني به من الميم التي يسمونها الميم الزائدة فتُحاجني بقول الله تعالى:
    {مَا تَرَكَ}، وقول الله تعالى: {مِمَّا}، ولذلك تُحرّم علينا القسمة على الرقم الإجمالي؟ ومن ثم أقول إنك لمن الخاطئين أخي الكريم، وأما البيان الحقّ لقول الله تعالى: {مَا تَرَكَ} وكذلك البيان لقول الله تعالى: {مِمَّا}، فتجده في تقسيم نصيب الزوج من إرث الزوجة في قول الله تعالى : {وَلَكُمْ نِصْفُ مَا تَرَكَ أَزْوَاجُكُمْ إِنْ لَمْ يَكُنْ لَهُنَّ وَلَدٌ فَإِنْ كَانَ لَهُنَّ وَلَدٌ فَلَكُمْ الرُّبُعُ مِمَّا تَرَكْنَ مِنْ بَعْدِ وَصِيَّةٍ يُوصِينَ بِهَا أَوْ دَيْنٍ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:12]، وإنما السبب هو في الألف واللام فلا أجد فرقاً بين ما وممّا في قول الله تعالى: {وَلَكُمْ نِصْفُ مَا تَرَكَ أَزْوَاجُكُمْ}، والنّصف يؤخذ من التركة فمثله كمثل قول الله تعالى: {فَإِنْ كَانَ لَهُنَّ وَلَدٌ فَلَكُمْ الرُّبُعُ مِمَّا تَرَكْن} صدق الله العظيم. فالنّصف هو كذلك مما ترك أزواجكم ، وكذلك الربع هو مما ترك أزواجكم، أم تريد أن تنفي الوصية وقضاء الدّين فتأخذ النّصف مباشرة؟ فما خطبك تُركز على الشعر وتخطي البعر؟ فلمَ تشغل نفسك بكلمة ما ترك ومما ترك فجميعهم يؤديان وجهاً واحداً وهو التبعيض. فقول الله تعالى:{ وَلَكُمْ نِصْفُ مَا تَرَكَ أَزْوَاجُكُمْ }، أي من تركة الميت. وكذلك قول الله تعالى:{ فَإِنْ كَانَ لَهُنَّ وَلَدٌ فَلَكُمْ الرُّبُعُ مِمَّا تَرَكْنَ }، أي من تركة الميت فجميعهم من بعد وصيةٍ يوصى بها أو دينٍ. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {مِنْ بَعْدِ وَصِيَّةٍ يُوصِينَ بِهَا أَوْ دَيْنٍ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:12].
    ولذلك تجد ما ومما في موضوع تقسيم إرث واحد وهو إرث الزوجة المتوفاة. وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَلَكُمْ نِصْفُ مَا تَرَكَ أَزْوَاجُكُمْ إِنْ لَمْ يَكُنْ لَهُنَّ وَلَدٌ فَإِنْ كَانَ لَهُنَّ وَلَدٌ فَلَكُمْ الرُّبُعُ مِمَّا تَرَكْنَ مِنْ بَعْدِ وَصِيَّةٍ يُوصِينَ بِهَا أَوْ دَيْنٍ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:12].

ولسوف أضرب لك على ذلك مثلاً، فلو أن رجلاً قال لك يا فضيلة الشيخ أحمد عيسى: قد وهبتك نصف ما أملك، أو يقول لك: يا شيخ أحمد عيسى قد وهبتك النّصف مما أملك، فهل ترى يوجد فرق بينهما شيئاً يا أهل اللغة؟ وإنما السبب هو "ال"، فتدبر قولي لك يا فضيلة الشيخ أحمد عيسى: قد وهبتك نصف ما أملك، ثم القول الآخر: يا شيخ أحمد عيسى قد وهبتك النّصف مما أملك، فتجد أن السبب التي حولت ما إلى مما هو ال في كلمة نصف، فالأولى لم يكن في كلمة النّصف ألف ولام بل على طول قد وهبتك نصف ما أملك ولكن الأخرى جاء فيها ألف ولام في كلمة النّصف ولذلك قال: يا شيخ أحمد عيسى قد وهبتك النّصف مما أملك لأنه لا يصح أن نقول قد وهبتك النّصف ما أملك بسبب وجود الألف واللام في كلمة النّصف فلا بد أن تقول مما، ولذلك قال: ياشيخ أحمد عيسى قد وهبتك النّصف مما أملك، ولكن لو حذفت الحرفين الألف واللام من كلمة النّصف فجعلتها نصف إذاً لصح لي أن أقول: يا شيخ أحمد عيسى قد وهبتك نصف ما أملك، وكذلك تجد السبب في محكم الكتاب أنها الألف واللام فتدبر وتفكر. قال الله تعالى:
    {وَلَكُمْ نِصْفُ مَا تَرَكَ أَزْوَاجُكُمْ إِنْ لَمْ يَكُنْ لَهُنَّ وَلَدٌ }. وكذلك قول الله تعالى: { فَإِنْ كَانَ لَهُنَّ وَلَدٌ فَلَكُمْ الرُّبُعُ مِمَّا تَرَكْنَ مِنْ بَعْدِ وَصِيَّةٍ يُوصِينَ بِهَا أَوْ دَيْنٍ} صدق الله العظيم. ومن ثم تجد السبب لتحويل ما إلى مما هو الألف واللام في كلمة الربع، ولذلك قال: {الرُّبُعُ مِمَّا تَرَكْنَ}، ولكن إذا لم يأتِ حرف الألف واللام وقلنا ربع إذاً لصح لنا أن نقول: ولكم ربع ما تركن.
    فما خطبك جعلت من ذلك قضية وتريد أن تبني عليها أحكاماً في الدّين فتضلّ نفسك وتضلّ أمّتك؟ يا رجل اتقِ الله واتبع الإمام المهدي يهدك صراطاً سوياً.

وأما تقسيم الميراث في المثل الجديد الذي أتيت به إلينا كما يلي بالأحمر:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    ( وخذ مثالا آخر، لو كان الورثة هم: 1 ـ الأبوان، 2 ـ زوجته، 3 ـ أولاده وهم 3 ذكور و 6 إناث )
    انتهى الاقتباس

ومن ثم يفتيك الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني بالحقّ وأقول. قال الله تعالى:
    { يَسْتَفْتُونَكَ قُلِ اللَّهُ يُفْتِيكُمْ } صدق الله العظيم [النساء:176]

فأمّا نصيب الأب فنقوم بقسمة المبلغ الأصلي من بعد الوصية وقضاء الدّين، والمبلغ الأصلي أقصد به المبلغ الذي سوف يتمّ تقسيمه على الورثة الشرعيين، وعلى سبيل المثال ترك شعيب 300000، ومن ثم نقوم بإخراج نصيب الأبّ وهو السدس أي سُدس المبلغ، وأما كيف نستخرج سدس ثلاثمائة ألف دينار فلا بدّ لنا أن نقسّمه على ستة حتى نحصل على السدس ونقوم بقسمة: 300000 ÷ 6 = 50000، فهذا هو نصيب أبو شعيب مبلغ وقدره خمسون ألف دينار، وذلك سدس المبلغ الإجمالي للتركة.
    وكذلك نصيب الأمّ نقوم بقسمة: 300000÷6= 50000 دينار
    وأما زوجة شعيب فكذلك نقوم بقسمة مبلغ التركة حتى نستخرج لها الثمن من التركة، ولذلك نقوم بقسمة: 300000÷8= 37500 دينار

وما تبقى من المبلغ فيذهب لأولاد المتوفى الذكور والإناث، وللذكر مثل حظ الأنثيين، و يطبق عليه حكم الله بالحقّ:

ولكن الإمام المهدي يطبق القسمة بالرياضيات الحديثة على الرقم الأصلي لجميع المواريث إذا كان العدد يقبل القسمة في الرياضيات، وإذا كان لا يقبل القسمة بالرياضيات فليس معنى ذلك أنكم تتركون شرع الله بسبب عدم قبول العدد للقسمة عن طريق الرياضيات، أفلا تتقون؟ بل لا بدّ أن يكون من الرقم الأصلي سواء نصف المبلغ أو ثلث المبلغ أو ربع المبلغ أو ثمن المبلغ حتى ولو يستخرج ذلك عن طريقة الحساب اليدوي فأهم شيء أنّ السدس والثمن والربع والثلث هو أن تأخذوه من رقم المبلغ الإجمالي للتركة، بمعنى أنّ الثمن هو ثمن التركة والسدس هو سدس التركة والثلث هو ثلث التركة، وفي ذلك نقطة الاختلاف بين الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني وبين فضيلة الشيخ أحمد عيسى إبراهيم كون أحمد عيسى يقول إذا تمّ إخراج نصف المبلغ من التركة لأحد الورثة فلا يصح أن نخرج الربع من الرقم الأصلي بل من الرقم المتبقي وذلك هو الظلم يا فضيلة الشيخ، وذلك لأنّ صاحب الربع وصاحب الثلث وصاحب الثمن جميعهم من الرقم الإجمالي أي ربع التركة أو نصف التركة او ثلث التركة.

فسُبحان ربّي كيف يعمي قلوبكم عن الحقّ برغم أنّه أبلج مثل الشمس في محكم كتاب الله، فاتقوا الله ولا تقولوا على الله ما لا تعلمون، ومن ثم يعلمكم الله إن اتقيتم ولم تقولوا على الله ما لا يعلمون إني لكم ناصحٌ أمين. وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..

أفلا ترى أنه لم تواجه الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني أي مُشكلة في تقسيم تركة شعيب لأنه اتّبع أمر الله المُفصّل في محكم كتابه عن المواريث دون أن يأتي بشيء من رأسي من ذات نفسي بل آتيكم بالبُرهان المُبين من محكم كتاب الله لعالمكم وجاهلكم لكل ذي لسانٍ عربيٍ مُبين. ولكن أخي في الله فضيلة الشيخ أحمد عيسى إبراهيم أفتى أنّه سوف تواجه الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني مُشكلة في تقسيم تركة شعيب لو كان الورثة أبوين وزوجة وأبناء شعيب أحدهم ذكراً، ولكن لم تواجه المهدي المنتظر أي مشكلة كونه اتّبع البيان الحقّ للذكر.

وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله رب العالمين ..
    أخوكم الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

3. افتراضي

- 13 -

26 - 07 - 2010 AD
    06:39 am
    ــــــــــــــــــ

{..They follow only conjecture, and surely conjecture avails naught against Truth.}
    Truthful Allah the Great

{ إِن يَتَّبِعُونَ إِلَّا الظنّ وَإِنَّ الظنّ لَا يُغْنِي مِنَ الحقّ شَيْئاً }
    صدق الله العظيم

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

Allah’s peace upon you my beloved best foremost supporters in era of dialogue before appearing and manifest victory, peace be upon us and upon Allah’s righteous servants, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

O my honorable brother virtuous sheikh Ahmad Esa Ebraheem, remember the word of Allah the Most High: {..They follow only conjecture, and surely conjecture avails naught against Truth.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Najm] 53:28. So what is conjecture? Indeed, it is that you say against Allah what you have no knowledge from Allah, for that it lacks the authority of knowledge from the All Merciful. And Allah the Most High said: {You have no authority for this. Do you say against Allah what you do not know?(68) Say: Those who forge a lie against Allah will not succeed.(69)}Truthful Allah the Great [Younus] 10:68-69.
    {إِن يَتَّبِعُونَ إِلَّا الظنّ وَإِنَّ الظنّ لَا يُغْنِي مِنَ الحقّ شَيْئاً} صدق الله العظيم [النجم:28].
    {إِنْ عِندَكُم مِّن سُلْطَانٍ بِهَذَا أَتَقُولُونَ عَلَى اللَّهِ مَا لاَ تَعْلَمُونَ(68) قُلْ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَفْتَرُونَ عَلَى اللَّهِ الْكَذِبَ لاَ يُفْلِحُونَ(69)} صدق الله العظيم [يونس:68].

Certainly that the secret of domination of the Imam Mahdi over the entire scholars of the nation is because he does not give fatwa except with authority of knowledge from the All Merciful. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..Say: I follow not your low desires, for then indeed I should go astray and should not be of the guided ones.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:56
    {قُل لاَّ اتّبع أَهْوَاءكُمْ قَدْ ضَلَلْتُ إِذاً وَمَا أَنَاْ مِنَ الْمُهْتَدِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:56].

Let us suppose that the Imam Mahdi follows conjecture of the virtuous sheikh Ahmad Esa Ebraheem in his fatwa about dividing inheritances, then I take out the half from the total inheritance for one of the heirs, then he wants me to take out the third from the remaining half, then he wants me to take out the forth from the remaining half after deducting its third, then he wants me to take out the sixth from the remainder, it is then I would have mislead and wronged the owners of the inheritance after taking the share of the first one, and I would have wronged the people and myself, and the virtuous sheikh Ahmad Esa Ebraheem would never avail a thing from Allah against me, let us suppose that I followed the desire of the virtuous sheikh then verily we look whether his fatwa is just or he wronged himself and the heirs! And we shall prove that he is mistaken so come to divide (inheritance) of whom left to his heirs three hundred thousand Dinars while the heirs are his two parents and three daughters, and we shall begin by taking out the sixth of the fathers and we divide: 300000 ÷ 6 = 50000 Dinars

Then we take out the sixth of the mother from the remaining amount as we know that the remaining amount is 250000

The question that comes up is: by any chance will we find the sixth of the mother is as well fifty thousand Dinars as like the sixth of the father or we have wronged the mother? And the answer is in front of your eyes, will you find the sixth for the amount of 250000 is definitely will be fifty thousand Dinars? In fact, most certainly the sixth of the mother will be less than the sixth of the father because the sixth of the mother will be forty thousand Dinars only, that is unfair division. But Allah has made equal in the inheritance of the mother’s sixth with the father’s sixth. And Allah the Most High said: {..And as for his parents, for each of them is the sixth of what he leaves, if he has a child;.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:11
    {وَلِأَبَوَيْهِ لِكُلِّ واحِدٍ مِنْهُمَا السُّدُسُ مِمَّا تَرَكَ إِنْ كانَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:11].

Verily, look at the word of Allah the Most High: {.. for each of them is the sixth of what he leaves,..}Truthful Allah the Great, which means from the total inheritance which it will be divided over the heirs, consequently.. O virtuous sheikh Ahmad Esa Ebraheem you are indeed mistaken and violated Allah’s command in His decisive Book because of your following to the conjecture and you want from the total of the inheritance except the first share for that you wronged the mother and you increased the other heirs a ten thousand over their share.
    {لِكُلِّ وَاحِدٍ مِنْهُمَا السُّدُسُ مِمَّا تَرَكَ}

Then we take out the two thirds of the daughters of the deceased. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..but if there be more than two females, two-thirds of what the deceased leaves is theirs..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:11
    {فَإِن كُنَّ نِسَاء فَوْقَ اثْنَتَيْنِ فَلَهُنَّ ثُلُثَا مَا تَرَكَ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:11].

Since that the remainder id 210000, is the two hundred thousand being the two thirds (⅔) of the total inheritance which we know its value three hundred thousand Dinars? In fact we find that it is increased over the two thirds a ten thousand Dinars.

Perhaps the virtuous sheikh Ahmad Esa would like to interrupt me then say: “O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, I wonder, for whom is that extra ten thousand?”. Then the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni issues fatwa to you and I say: that is the ten of the mother of the deceased that you wronged her O virtuous sheikh and you did not give her the sixth from the total inheritance fifty thousand Dinars; in fact you gave her forty thousand only, and the reason of your lack fairness to her is because you did not take out the sixth from the total inheritance, so keep your duty to Allah my honorable brother and do not say against Allah by the conjecture with which Allah did not send down of an authority in His decisive Book; in fact Allah issued fatwa to you and the Most High said: {.. and surely conjecture avails naught against Truth.}Truthful Allah the Great
    {وَإِنَّ الظنّ لَا يُغْنِي مِنَ الحقّ شَيْئاً} صدق الله العظيم [النجم:28].

:As for your argument which we will copy from your statement the following in red

اقتباس المشاركة :
    {Allah enjoins you concerning your children: for the male is the equal of the portion of two females; but if there be more than two females, two-thirds of what the deceased leaves is theirs;}
    The share of the females from the inheritance is two thirds of the inheritance = 200000 Dinars, and the share of the males = 200000 Dinars
    Then add these shares you will see it = 537500 Dinars
    The outcome: That the shares are greater than the inheritance with the value = 237500 Dinars, so the distribution is wrong and the mistake is in our understanding to the explanatory-statement and not in the explanatory-statement, I hope from Allah, glory be to Him, that the idea has reached you this time, I wait for aa clarification from you then we continue. My greetings to you
    انتهى الاقتباس
    .End of quote

Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni gives you fatwa and I say: Verily, who gave you fatwa with this that the share of the females if their brother is present with them would be taken from the total inheritance? Surely you are wrong. Only the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni gave you fatwa that if Allah limited the share of the heirs with the half, or third, or fourth, or sixth, or eighth verily it should not be for me but to take out from the total of the inheritance, if I do not do then definitely I will wrong one of them and give the others extra than the appointed, and I do not find in Allah’s decisive Book that it limited the share of the children unless if they were all females with lake of presence of the mother and the brother who would take care of them after the death of their father, it then they became orphans of the father, mother and the brother, for that we find that Allah made special for them two thirds of the inheritance in order that Allah makes the heart of their father at ease so he would die while he is resting at ease about his daughters when Allah divided for them two thirds of the inheritance so he won’t fear the injustice of their guardians after his death so they do not violate the commandment of their Lord.

O my honorable brother the virtuous sheikh Ahmad Esa Ebraheem, I am a trustworthy adviser to you, so do not say against Allah what you do not know, and by no means and never the matter would be equitable according to this unfair division by conjecture that does not avail a thing against the Truth, and the matter would never be equitable unless by following Allah’s decisive command in the grand Quran, and we shall divide the same mentioned number of the inheritance and it is three hundred thousand Dinars but with presence of the original legitimate heirs, and they are the father, mother, wives, and children males and females:
    As for the share of the father and mother it is based on the True explanatory-statement for the word of Allah the Most High: {..And as for his parents, for each of them is the sixth of what he leaves, if he has a child;.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:11
    {وَلِأَبَوَيْهِ لِكُلِّ واحِدٍ مِنْهُمَا السُّدُسُ مِمَّا تَرَكَ إِنْ كانَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:11].

Therefore the share of the father we take it out of the total inheritance: (300000 ÷ 6) = 50000 Dinars
    Thus we take out the share of the mother from the total of the inheritance: (300000 ÷ 6) = 50000 Dinars
    As well the wife we take her share the eighth from the total of the inheritance. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..but if you have a child, their share is the eighth of what you leave ..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:12
    {فَإِنْ كَانَ لَكُمْ وَلَدٌ فَلَهُنَّ الثُّمُنُ مِمَّا تَرَكْتمّ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:12].

Therefore the eight will be fore the total of the inheritance: (300000 ÷ 8) = 37500 seventy three thousand and five hundred Dinars, as for the remainder of the inheritance, verily we follow Allah’s command in His decisive Book
    : {Allah enjoins you concerning your children: for the male is the equal of the portion of two females.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:11
    {يُوصِيكُمُ اللّهُ فِي أَوْلاَدِكُمْ لِلذَّكَرِ مِثْلُ حَظِّ الأُنثَيَيْنِ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:11].

And the share of the children if they were males and females surely you would never find in Allah’s Book that He has appointed half of the inheritance for them nor the third nor the fourth nor the sixth nor the eight, and for that it should not be to take out their share from the total of the inheritance nor we not and never be able to due to lack of limitation by the third, or the half or the fourth or the sixth or the eighth, and for that we follow Allah’s command in Allah’s decisive Book so we would take out the share of the heirs that been appointed their inheritance in Allah’s decisive Book by the fourth, sixth, and the eighth, then we give his children what remained after that then we make the share of the male of them equal of the portion of two females. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah enjoins you concerning your children: for the male is the equal of the portion of two females.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:11
    {يُوصِيكُمُ اللّهُ فِي أَوْلاَدِكُمْ لِلذَّكَرِ مِثْلُ حَظِّ الأُنثَيَيْنِ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:11].

ـــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1497

اقتباس المشاركة 5964 من موضوع مسائل في الميراث..

- 13 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    26 - 07 - 2010 مـ

06:39 صباحاً
    ــــــــــــــــــ

{ إِن يَتَّبِعُونَ إِلَّا الظنّ وَإِنَّ الظنّ لَا يُغْنِي مِنَ الحقّ شَيْئاً }
    صدق الله العظيم

سلام الله عليكم أحبتي الأنصار السابقين الأخيار في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور بالفتح المبين، السلام علينا وعلى عباد الله الصالحين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..

ويا أخي الكريم فضيلة الشيخ أحمد عيسى إبراهيم، تذكر قول الله تعالى:
    {إِن يَتَّبِعُونَ إِلَّا الظنّ وَإِنَّ الظنّ لَا يُغْنِي مِنَ الحقّ شَيْئاً} صدق الله العظيم [النجم:28]. فما هو الظنّ؟ ألا إنّه أن تقول على الله ما ليس لك به علم من الله، ولذلك يفتقد سُلطان العلم من الرحمن. وقال الله تعالى: {
    إِنْ عِندَكُم مِّن سُلْطَانٍ بِهَـٰذَا ۚ أَتَقُولُونَ عَلَى اللَّـهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ﴿٦٨قُلْ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَفْتَرُونَ عَلَى اللَّـهِ الْكَذِبَ لَا يُفْلِحُونَ ﴿٦٩} صدق الله العظيم [يونس].

ألا وإن سر هيمنة الإمام المهدي على كافة عُلماء الأمّة هو لأنّه لا يفتي إلا بسُلطان العلم من الرحمن، ولن تجدني اتّبع الظنّ من عند نفسي حسب رؤيتي الشخصيّة، فلا ينبغي للحقّ أن يتبع أهواءكم. تصديقاً لقو ل الله تعالى:
    {قُل لاَّ اتّبع أَهْوَاءكُمْ قَدْ ضَلَلْتُ إِذاً وَمَا أَنَاْ مِنَ الْمُهْتَدِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:56].

فلنفرض أن الإمام المهدي اتّبع ظنّ فضيلة الشيخ أحمد عيسى إبراهيم في فتواه عن تقسيم المواريث، ومن ثم استخرج النّصف من إجمالي التركة لأحد الورثة، ومن ثم يريدني أن أستخرج الثلث من النّصف المتبقي، ومن ثم يريدني أن أستخرج الربع من المتبقي من النّصف بعد خصم ثلثه، ومن ثم يريدني أن أستخرج السدس من المتبقي، إذاً لأضللت وظلمت أصحاب التركة من بعد استخراج نصيب الأول، وظلمت الناس ونفسي، ولن يغني عني فضيلة الشيخ أحمد عيسى إبراهيم من الله شيئاً، فلنفرض أني اتّبعت هوى فضيلة الشيخ فلننظر هل فتواه هي الحقّ أم إنه ظلم نفسه وأصحاب المواريث! ولنثبت إنّهُ لمن الخاطئين فتعالوا لنقوم بتقسيم من ترك لورثته ثلاثمائة ألف دينار والورثة هم أبواه وثلاث بنات، وسوف نبدأ باستخراج سُدس الأبّ ونقوم بقسّمة: 300000 ÷ 6 = 50000 دينار

ومن ثم نقوم باستخراج سُدس الأمّ من المبلغ المتبقي وكما نعلم أن المبلغ المتبقي هو 250000

والسؤال الذي يطرح نفسه هو: فهل يا ترى سوف نجد سدس الأمّ هو كذلك خمسون ألف دينار كمثل سدس الأبّ أم إننا قد ظلمنا الأم؟ والجواب هو أمام أعينكم، فهل ستجدون أن السدس للمبلغ 250000 هو حتماً سيكون خمسون آلف دينار؟ بل حتماً سوف يكون سدس الأمّ هو أقل من سدس الأبّ لأن سدس الأمّ سوف يكون أربعون ألف دينار فقط، تلك إذاً قسّمة ضيزى. ولكن الله قد ساوى سدس الأمّ في الميراث بسدس الأبّ. وقال الله تعالى:

فانظر لقول الله تعالى:
    {لِكُلِّ وَاحِدٍ مِنْهُمَا السُّدُسُ مِمَّا تَرَكَ}، أي من التركة الإجمالية التي سوف يتمّ تقسيمها على الورثة، إذاً يا فضيلة الشيخ أحمد عيسى إنك لمن الخاطئين وخالفت أمر الله في محكم كتابه بسبب اتّباعك للظنّ وتريد ان لا يكون من إجمالي التركة إلا النصيب الأول ولذلك ظلمت الأمّ وزدت الورثة الآخرين عشرة آلاف فوق نصيبهن.

ومن ثم نقوم باستخراج ثلثي بنات المتوفى، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:

وبما أنه تبقى 210000، فهل مائتان وعشرة آلاف هي ثلثا (2/3) التركة الإجمالية التي نعلم بقدرها ثلاثمائة ألف دينار؟ بل نجد أنه زاد على الثلثين عشرة آلاف دينار.

ولربّما يودّ أن يقاطعني فضيلة الشيخ أحمد عيسى فيقول: "فلمن يا ترى حقّه تلك العشرة الزائدة يا ناصر محمد اليماني؟". ومن ثم يفتيك الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: تلك هي عشرة أُمّ المتوفى التي ظلمتها يا فضيلة الشيخ ولم تعطها السدس من إجمالي التركة خمسين ألف دينار بل أعطيتها أربعين ألف دينار فقط، وسبب عدم إنصافك لها هو لأنك لم تستخرج السدس من إجمالي التركة، فاتقِ الله أخي الكريم ولا تقل على الله بالظنّ مالم ينزل الله به من سُلطان في محكم كتابه، بل أفتاك الله وقال تعالى:
    {وَإِنَّ الظنّ لَا يُغْنِي مِنَ الحقّ شَيْئاً} صدق الله العظيم [النجم:28].

وأما حُجتك التي سوف نقتبس من بيانك ما يلي بالأحمر:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    { يُوصِيكُمُ اللّهُ فِي أَوْلاَدِكُمْ لِلذَّكَرِ مِثْلُ حَظِّ الأُنثَيَيْنِ فَإِن كُنَّ نِسَاء فَوْقَ اثْنَتَيْنِ فَلَهُنَّ ثُلُثَا مَا تَرَكَ }
    أن نصيب الإناث من التركة هو ثلثي التركة = 200000 دينار ونصيب الذكور = 200000 دينار
    فاجمع هذه الأنصبة ستراها = 537500 دينار
    النتيجة : إن الأنصبة أكبر من التركة بمقدار = 237500 دينار، فالتوزيع خاطئ والخطأ في فهمنا للبيان وليس في البيان، أرجو من الله سبحانه أن تكون وصلت الفكرة هذه المرة، أنتظر توضيحاً منك ومن ثم نتابع. تحياتي لك
    انتهى الاقتباس
    اِنتهى الاقتباس.

ومن ثم يفتيك الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: فمن ذا الذي أفتاك بهذا أن نصيب البنات إذا وجد معهنّ أخوهنّ الذكر يتمّ استخراجه من إجمالي التركة؟ فإنك لمن الخاطئين. وإنما أفتاك الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني أنهُ إذا حدد الله نصيب الورثة بالنّصف أو الثلث أو الربع أو السدس أو الثمن فلا ينبغي لي إلا أن أستخرجه من إجمالي التركة، فإذا لم أفعل فحتماً سوف أظلم أحدهم وأعطي الآخرين زيادة في المفروض، ولا أجد في محكم كتاب الله أنّه تمّ تحديد نصيب الأولاد إلا إذا كُنَّ بنات جميعاً مع عدم وجود الأمّ والأخ الذي يرعاهن من بعد أبيهن فقد أصبحن يتيمات الأبّ والأمّ والأخ، ولذلك تجد أن الله خصهن بثلثي التركة لكي يُطمئِن الله قلب أبيهن فيموت وهو مُطمئن على بناته إذ أنّ الله قسّم لهن ثلثي تركته فلا يخشى من ظلم أوليائهن من بعده حتى لا يخالفوا أمر ربهم.

ويا أخي الكريم فضيلة الشيخ أحمد عيسى إبراهيم إني لك ناصح أمين، فلا تقل على الله ما لا تعلم، ولا ولن يستقيم الأمر حسب هذه القسّمة الضيزى بالظنّ الذي لا يغني من الحقّ شيئاً، ولن يستقيم الأمر إلا باتّباع أمر الله المحكم في القُرآن العظيم، ولسوف نقوم بتقسيم نفس رقم التركة المذكورة وهي ثلاث مائة ألف دينار ولكن مع وجود كافة الورثة الشرعيين الأصليين، وهم الأبّ والأمّ والزوجات والأولاد ذكور وإناث:
    فأما نصيب الأبّ والأمّ فسوف يقوم أساسه على البيان الحقّ لقول الله تعالى:

إذاً نصيب الأبّ نقوم باستخراجه من إجمالي التركة: (300000÷6 ) = 50000 دينار
    وكذلك نستخرج نصيب الأمّ من إجمالي التركة: (300000÷6 ) = 50000 دينار
    وكذلك الزوجة نستخرج نصيبها الثمن من إجمالي التركة، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {فَإِنْ كَانَ لَكُمْ وَلَدٌ فَلَهُنَّ الثُّمُنُ مِمَّا تَرَكْتمّ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:12].
    إذاً سيكون الثمن من إجمالي التركة: (300000÷8) = 37500 سبعة وثلاثون ألف وخمسمائة دينار، وأما الباقي من التركة فنتبع أمر الله في محكم كتابه:

ونصيب الأولاد إذا كانوا ذكوراً وإناثاً فإنك لن تجد في كتاب الله أنّه قد حدد لهم لا نصف التركة ولا ثلث ولا ربع ولا سدس ولا ثمن، ولذلك لا ينبغي أن نستخرج نصيبهم من إجمالي التركة ولا ولن نستطيع نظراً لعدم التحديد بالثلث أو النّصف أو الربع أو السدس أو الثمن، ولذلك لا نستطيع ومن ثم نتبع أمر الله في محكم كتاب الله فنستخرج نصيب الورثة الذي تمّ تحديد إرثهم في محكم كتاب الله بالربع والسدس والثمن، ومن ثم نعطي أولاده ما تبقى من بعد ذلك فنجعل نصيب الذكر منهم مثل حظ الأنثيين، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:

وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

4. افتراضي

- 14 -

14 - 08 - 1431 AH
    26 - 07 - 2010 AD
    06:39 am
    ــــــــــــــــــ

..Urgent to Ahmad Esa Ebraheem

:How ignorant you are of those who say against Allah what you do not know, what follows is from your statement, the following in red

اقتباس المشاركة :
    heirs of Shuaib were: 1-His father, 2- His mother, 3- His wife, 4- His children and they are women numbered /4/ we distribute the inheritance as you see it yourself:
    1- Share of his father = sixth = 300000 / 6 = 50000 Dinars
    2- Share of his mother = sixth = 300000 / 6 = 50000 Dinars
    3- Share of his wife == 300000 / 8 = 375000 Dinars
    4- Share of his children and they all are women over two = two thirds of the inheritance = 300000 * ⅔ = 200000 Dinars
    The sum of the shares = 3375000 Dinars
    The result
    The sum of the shares is more that the inheritance by / 37500 / Dinars
    Therefore our understanding for the explanatory-statement around distributing the will is wrong
    انتهى الاقتباس
    .End of quote

Then the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni gives you fatwa that the excess that you see happened in your calculation is because of you misunderstanding to the word of Allah the Most High: {..but if there be more than two females, two-thirds of what the deceased leaves is theirs; and if there be one, for her is the half. And as for his parents, for each of them is the sixth of what he leaves, if he has a child..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:11. In this verse that (Allah) specifies the mention of the two thirds for the daughters verily Allah gives you fatwa that there is no presence for wife; in fact the heirs are the father, mother and the daughters of the deceased, for that you do not find that Share remained for the wife of the deceased, how can that be while Allah has apportioned two thirds for the daughters and a third for his mother and his father, that’s because sixth + sixth = third and the inheritance ended, as for if the wife is present then would never be two thirds for the daughters, that’s because an eighth for the wife consequently, there is no longer two thirds for the daughters, don’t you see that you are mistaken? And the cause of the excess is from you to the fact you thought that the two thirds for the daughters is with the presence of the wife, but you are mistaken, and for that there is a mistake in your calculation, how much we explained to you fully in details but you did not comprehend a thing.
    {فَإِن كُنَّ نِسَاء فَوْقَ اثْنَتَيْنِ فَلَهُنَّ ثُلُثَا مَا تَرَكَ وَإِن كَانَتْ وَاحِدَةً فَلَهَا النِّصْفُ وَلأَبَوَيْهِ لِكُلِّ وَاحِدٍ مِّنْهُمَا السُّدُسُ مِمَّا تَرَكَ إِن كَانَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:11].

O community of the best foremost supporters, as for now please put your opinion and be judges with justice between the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and Ahmad Esa which one of us made mistake in the calculation and did not speak with the aright word and whoever of us spoke the Truth and ruled with justice by a decisive word and not by a joke? Ponder over the proof of each one of us. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: Bring your proof if you are truthful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:111
    { قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ صَادِقِينَ } صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:111]

As for fatwa of Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, surely he says that two thirds for the daughters with non presence of the wife to the fact I find that Allah made two thirds for the daughters and a sixth for the mother and (another) sixth for the father father verily the inheritance is completed,and in order for you to know the sure knowledge that a sixth + sixth is the third surely you will find that in the word of Allah the Most High: {And if a kalala man or a woman (who has no spouse neither children nor parents), leaves property to be inherited and he (or she) has a brother or a sister, then for each of them is the sixth; but if they are more than that, they shall be sharers in the third..}Truthful Allah the Great
    {وَإِنْ كَانَ رَجُلٌ يُورَثُ كَلالَةً أَوِ امْرَأَةٌ وَلَهُ أَخٌ أَوْ أُخْتٌ فَلِكُلِّ وَاحِدٍ مِنْهُمَا السُّدُسُ فَإِنْ كَانُوا أَكْثَرَ مِنْ ذَلِكَ فَهُمْ شُرَكَاءُ فِي الثُّلُثِ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:12].

Then you know the sure knowledge that the two sixths its sum is (a third), and we only want to deduce from this verse that the two sixths is a third of the inheritance. And for that Allah the Most High said: {..And as for his parents, for each of them is the sixth of what he leaves, if he has a child;.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:11
    {وَلأَبَوَيْهِ لِكُلِّ وَاحِدٍ مِّنْهُمَا السُّدُسُ مِمَّا تَرَكَ إِن كَانَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:11].

As for the two thirds surely it is for the daughters. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {.. but if there be more than two females, two-thirds of what the deceased leaves is theirs..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:11. Therefore, from where you brought to us the wife? What is your on her presence (in the verse)? Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: Bring your proof if you are truthful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:111
    {قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ صَادِقِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:111].

ـــــــــــــــــــ

Note: Kalala means a person who has no spouse neither children nor parents

اقتباس المشاركة 5965 من موضوع مسائل في الميراث..

- 14 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    14 - 08 - 1431 هـ
    26 - 07 - 2010 مـ
    06:39 صباحاً
    ــــــــــــــــــ

عاجل إلى أحمد عيسى إبراهيم..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله رب العالمين..
    فكم أنت من الجاهلين من الذين يقولون على الله مالا يعلمون، وما يلي اقتباس من بيانك ما يلي بالأحمر:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    ( ورثة شعيب كانوا: 1 ـ والده، 2 ـ والدته، 3 ـ زوجته، 4 ـ أولاده وهن نساء جميعهن وعددهن / 4 / نقوم بتوزيع التركة كما تراه أنت:
    1 ـ نصيب والده = السدس = 300000 / 6 = 50000 دينار.
    2 ـ نصيب والدته = السدس = 300000 / 6 = 50000 دينار.
    3 ـ نصيب زوجته = الثمن = 300000 / 8 = 37500 دينار.
    4 ـ نصيب أولاده وهن جميعهن نساء وفوق اثنتين = ثلثي التركة = 300000 * 2/3 = 200000 دينار
    مجموع الأنصبة = 337500 دينار
    النتيجة:
    مجموع الأنصبة أكثر من مجموع التركة بــ / 37500 / دينار
    إذا فهمنا للبيان حول توزيع التركة خاطئ. )
    انتهى الاقتباس
    اِنتهى الاقتباس

ومن ثم يفتيك الأمّام ناصر محمد اليماني أنّ الزيادة التي تراها حدثت في حسابك هو بسبب فهمك الخاطئ لقول الله تعالى:
    {فَإِن كُنَّ نِسَاء فَوْقَ اثْنَتَيْنِ فَلَهُنَّ ثُلُثَا مَا تَرَكَ وَإِن كَانَتْ وَاحِدَةً فَلَهَا النِّصْفُ وَلأَبَوَيْهِ لِكُلِّ وَاحِدٍ مِّنْهُمَا السُّدُسُ مِمَّا تَرَكَ إِن كَانَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:11]. وفي هذه الآيات التي يخصّ منها ذكر الثلثين للبنات يفتيك الله أنّه لا وجود للزوجة بل الورثة هم الأبّ والأمّ وبنات المتوفى، ولذلك لا تجد أنه بقي لزوجة المتوفى نصيبٌ، فكيف وقد قسّم الله ثلثي التركة للبنات ولأمّه وأبيه ثلث، وذلك لأن سدس + سدس = ثلث وانتهت التركة، وأما إذا وجدت الزوجة فلن يصبح للبنات الثلثان، وذلك لأن للزوجة الثمن إذاً لم يعد للبنات ثلثان، أفلا ترى أنك لمن الخاطئين؟ وسبب الزيادة هي من عندك أنت كونك ظننت أن الثلثين للبنات هو مع وجود الزوجة، بل إنك لمن الخاطئين ولذلك كان في حسابك خطأ، فكم فصّلنا لك تفصيلاً فلم تفقه شيء.

ويا معشر الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، فأما الآن فتفضلوا وأدلوا بدلوكم وكونوا حكماً بالحقّ بين الأمّام ناصر محمد اليماني وأحمد عيسى فأيُّنا أخطأ في الحساب ولم ينطق بالقول الصواب وأيّنا نطق بالحقّ وحكم بالعدل بالقول الفصّل وما هو بالهزل؟ وتدبروا برهان كُل واحد منا. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    { قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ صَادِقِينَ } صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:111]

فأما فتوى الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني فيقول إن الثلثين للبنات هو مع عدم وجود الزوجة لكوني أجد أن الله جعل الثلثين للبنات و السدس للأم والسدس للأب فاكتملت التركة، وحتى تعلمون علم اليقين أن سدس + سدس هو الثلث فستجدون ذلك في قول الله تعالى:
    {وَإِنْ كَانَ رَجُلٌ يُورَثُ كَلالَةً أَوِ امْرَأَةٌ وَلَهُ أَخٌ أَوْ أُخْتٌ فَلِكُلِّ وَاحِدٍ مِنْهُمَا السُّدُسُ فَإِنْ كَانُوا أَكْثَرَ مِنْ ذَلِكَ فَهُمْ شُرَكَاءُ فِي الثُّلُثِ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:12].

ومن ثم تعلمون علم اليقين أن السدسين مجموعهم (ثلث)، وإنما نريد أن نستنبط من هذه الآية أن السدسين هم ثلث الميراث، ولذلك قال الله تعالى:
    {وَلأَبَوَيْهِ لِكُلِّ وَاحِدٍ مِّنْهُمَا السُّدُسُ مِمَّا تَرَكَ إِن كَانَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:11].

وأما الثلثان فهم للبنات، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {فَإِن كُنَّ نِسَاء فَوْقَ اثْنَتَيْنِ فَلَهُنَّ ثُلُثَا مَا تَرَكَ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:11]. إذاً فمن أين جئت لنا بالزوجة؟ فما هو برهانك على وجودها؟ تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ صَادِقِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:111].

وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله رب العالمين..
    أخوكم الأمّام ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

5. افتراضي

- 15 -

?O Ahmad Esa, are you himself the new Muhamed Hasan on this link who forges (lies) and accuses Allah glory be to Him, with falsehood

http://www.ahewar.org/debat/show.art.asp?aid=176626

But the Imam Mahdi is a watchful tower over them, and I challenge them altogether by the Truth to proof a mistake of a thing in Allah’s Book the grand Quran, and Allah’s curse is upon the liars.

ــــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 5966 من موضوع مسائل في الميراث..

- 15 -

و يا أحمد عيسى، فهل أنت ذاته محمد حسن الجديد على هذا الرابط الذي يفتري ويتهم الله سُبحانه بالباطل؟

http://www.ahewar.org/debat/show.art.asp?aid=176626

ولكنّ الإمام المهدي لهم لبالمرصاد، وأتحداهم بالحقّ جميعاً أن يثبتوا خطأً في كتاب الله القرآن العظيم شيئاً، ولعنة الله على الكاذبين.

وسلامٌٌ على المرسلين، والحمدُ لله رب العالمين..
    أخوكم الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني .
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

6. افتراضي

- 16 -

16 - 08 - 1431 AH
    28 - 07 - 2010 AD
    06:55 am
    ــــــــــــــــــ

..A question to the respected virtuous sheikh Ahmad Esa Ebraheem

Allah the Most High said: {For men is a share of what the parents and the near relatives leave, and for women a share of what the parents and the near relatives leave, whether it be little or much — an appointed share.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:7, can you explain this in details with a condition that you speak with the proof that Allah spoke to Gabriel prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him to speak of it to Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- to speake with it to the worlds, so bring to us the proof from the decisive grand Quran, on a condition that the proof is decisive and clear to the scholar of the nation and the ignorant of it, and comprehends it each one of a clear Arabic speaking tongue, as for you want to convince me with a conjecture word verily you can never be able, do you know why? That is confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..They follow only conjecture, and surely conjecture avails naught against Truth.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Najm] 53:28. In that is the secret of domination of the Imam Mahdi for he does not say of Allah by conjecture in the explanatory-statement for the Quran that does not avail a thing against the Truth, for that you would find the Imam Mahdi is the dominant over whoever of the scholars had dialogue with him during the six years so they neither belied nor believed! And they are still hesitant in their doubt until a sigh of the sky comes to them so their necks would remain bent in submission from its horror for Allah’s khalifa in the land, and the only reason for sedition of theirs that they are waiting for an Awaited Mahdi his name is Muhammad bin Al-Hasan Al-Askari or Mohammad bin Abdullah. Indeed, by Allah, if my name is Mohammad bin Abdullah it is the board of senior scholars in the Kingdom Saudi Arabia would have acknowledged me, and they would have said you are indeed the True Awaited Mahdi, but the thing that was the cause in seducing the Shiites and the Sunnis about the Truth is because the sedition of the name, that’s because they are a people who do not understand, except on whom my Lord has mercy. And for that I cast this question to them and I say: Tell me what was the name Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- since he was youngster in the cradle -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him? I know your answer that all with one unified voice you would say: “Indeed the name that was called with -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- since he was in a youngster in the cradle is the name (Mohammad)”. Then I repeat the same question to you and I say: Have ever the people called him since he was a youngster in the cradle by the name Ahmad -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him? And I know your answer, surely you would say: “there was no known name for him except (Mohammad )-prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family”. Then I say to you: so what is your thought about the word of Allah the Most High: {and giving the good news of a messenger who will come after me, his name being Ahmad.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Suff] 61:6. Your answer is know that you all will say: “Verily, Ahmad is the messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and he himself Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family”. Then I say to you you are truthful and you spoke the Truth, but why you dispute with Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to the fact his name came Nasser Mohammad and not Mohammad bin Abdullah nor Ahmad bin Abdullah, also not Muhammad bin Al-Hassan Al-Askari?
    {لِلرِّجَالِ نَصِيبٌ مِمَّا تَرَكَ الْوَالِدَانِ وَالأَقْرَبُونَ وَلِلنِّسَاءِ نَصِيبٌ مِمَّا تَرَكَ الْوَالِدَانِ وَالأَقْرَبُونَ مِمَّا قَلَّ مِنْهُ أَوْ كَثُرَ نَصِيبًا مَفْرُوضًا(7)} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].
    {إِنْ يَتَّبِعُونَ إِلاّ الظنّ وَإِنَّ الظنّ لا يُغْنِي مِنَ الحقّ شَيْئاً} صدق الله العظيم [النجم:28]
    {وَمُبَشِّراً بِرَسُولٍ يَأْتِي مِن بَعْدِي اسمهُ أَحْمَدُ} صدق الله العظيم [الصف:6].

Verily, what is wrong with you? You fell in the sedition of the name while you forgot that the argument is in the knowledge and not in the name because may come two names in the Book of the Knower of the unseen for some of the prophets and the Imams of the Book as like Allah’s prophet Israel and Allah’s prophet Jacob, both names are for one prophet, so till when your sedition will remain being the sedition of the name, do you want to set an argument for the Christians so the would say that the name of the prophet that Allah will send him after Jesus -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- is Ahmad and not Mohammad? Indeed by Allah, your holding firm with the argument of the name it would certainly harm the call of Mohammad in all of it among the worlds, surely Allah is sufficient to me against those who do not use sense; in fact the argument is in the knowledge and not in the name so if you came and I said to you that I am Mohammad bin Abdullah you would not believe unless Allah aids me with the authority of knowledge. therefore the truthful authority is the knowledge, won’t you reflect? And for that Allah the Most High said: {Say: Bring your proof if you are truthful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:111
    {قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ إِنْ كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:111].

Isn’t it enough for you the proof of the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran? It is better than yours in explanation and a fitter interpretation. And Allah the Most High said: {..Say: Bring your proof. This is the reminder of those with me and the reminder of those before me. Nay, most of them know not the Truth, so they turn away.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyãa´] 21:24
    {قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ هَذَا ذِكْرُ مَنْ مَعِيَ وَذِكْرُ مَنْ قَبْلِي بَلْ أَكْثَرُهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ الحقّ فَهُمْ مُعْرِضُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:24].

ـــــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 6046 من موضوع مسائل في الميراث..

- 16 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    16 - 08 - 1431 هـ
    28 - 07 - 2010 مـ
    06:55 صباحاً
    ــــــــــــــــــ

سؤال إلى فضيلة الشيخ أحمد عيسى إبراهيم المُحترم..

قال الله تعالى:
    {لِلرِّجَالِ نَصِيبٌ مِمَّا تَرَكَ الْوَالِدَانِ وَالأَقْرَبُونَ وَلِلنِّسَاءِ نَصِيبٌ مِمَّا تَرَكَ الْوَالِدَانِ وَالأَقْرَبُونَ مِمَّا قَلَّ مِنْهُ أَوْ كَثُرَ نَصِيبًا مَفْرُوضًا(7)} صدق الله العظيم [النساء]. فهل تستطيع أن تُفصّل ذلك تفصيلاً شرط أن تنطق بالبرهان الذي نطق به الله لجبريل عليه الصلاة والسلام لينطق به لمحمدٍ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم لينطق به للعالمين فتأتينا بالبرهان من محكم القرآن العظيم، شرط أن يكون البُرهان مُحكماً وبيِّناً لعالم الأمّة وجاهلها يفقهه كُل ذو لسان عربي مُبينٍ، وأمّا أنك تريد أن تقنعني بقول الظنّ فلن تستطيع، وهل تدري لماذا؟ وذلك تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {إِنْ يَتَّبِعُونَ إِلاّ الظنّ وَإِنَّ الظنّ لا يُغْنِي مِنَ الحقّ شَيْئاً} صدق الله العظيم [النجم:28]. وفي ذلك سرّ هيمنة الإمام المهدي إذ أنه لا يقول على الله بالبيان للقرآن بالظنّ الذي لا يغني من الحقّ شيئاً، ولذلك تجد الإمام المهدي هو المُهيمن على من يحاوره من العلماء على مدار ست سنوات فلا هم كذبوا ولا هم صدقوا! ولا يزالون في ريبهم يترددون حتى تأتيهم آيةٌ من السماء فتظلّ أعناقهم من هولها خاضعين لخليفة الله في الأرض، وما كان سبب فتنتهم إلا أنّهم ينتظرون لمهدياً منتظراً اسمه محمد بن الحسن العسكري أو مُحمد بن عبد الله، ألا والله لو كان اسمي مُحمد بن عبد الله لاعترف بشأني هيئة كبار العلماء بالمملكة العربية السعودية، ولقالوا إنك أنت المهديّ المنتظر الحقّ، ولكن الذي كان السبب في فتنة الشيعة والسنّة عن الحقّ هو بسبب فتنة الاسم ذلك بأنهم قوم لا يفقهون إلا من رحم ربي، ولذلك ألقي إليهم بهذا السؤال وأقول: أخبروني ماذا كان اسم محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم منذ أن كان في المهد صبياً عليه الصلاة والسلام؟ وأعلمُ بجوابكم جميعاً وبلسان واحدٍ موحدٍ فتقولون: "إن اسمه الذي سُمي به عليه الصلاة والسلام منذ أن كان في المهد صبياً هو الاسم (مُحمد)"، ومن ثم أكرر عليكم ذات السؤال وأقول: وهل قط ناداه النّاس عليه الصلاة والسلام منذ أن كان في المهد صبياً بالاسم أحمد؟ وأعلم بجوابكم فتقولون: "لم يكن معلوم له إلا الاسم (مُحمد) صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم". ومن ثم أقول لكم: فما ظنّكم بقول الله تعالى: {وَمُبَشِّراً بِرَسُولٍ يَأْتِي مِن بَعْدِي اسمهُ أَحْمَدُ} صدق الله العظيم [الصف:6]. ومعلوم جوابكم جميعاً فسوف تقولون: "إن أحمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم هو ذاته مُحمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم". ومن ثم أقول لكم: صدقتم وبالحقّ نطقتم، ولكن لماذا تُحاجّون ناصر محمد اليماني كونه جاء اسمه ناصر محمد وليس محمد بن عبد الله ولا أحمد بن عبد الله ولا محمد بن الحسن العسكري؟

فما خطبكم وقعتم في فتنة الاسم ونسيتم أن الحجّة هي في العلم وليست في الاسم لأنّه قد يأتي للأنبياء والأئمة الخُلفاء من اسمين اثنين في كتاب علام الغيوب كمثل نبي الله إسرائيل ونبي الله يعقوب، فكلاهما اسمين لنبيٍّ واحدٍ، فإلى متى ستظل فتنتكم هي فتنة الاسم فهل تريدون أن تجعلوا حجّةً للنصارى فيقولون إن اسم النّبي الذي سوف يبعثه الله من بعد عيسى عليه الصلاة والسلام هو أحمد وليس محمد؟ ألا والله إن تمسككم بحجّة الاسم لتضر الدعوة المحمديّة بأسرها لدى العالمين، فحسبي الله على الذين لا يعقلون؛ بل الحجّة هي في العلم وليس في الاسم حتى ولو جئتكم وقلت لكم أنا محمد بن عبد الله لما صدقتم ما لم يؤيّدني الله بسلطان العلم. إذاً السلطان الصادق هو العلم أفلا تتفكرون؟ ولذلك قال الله تعالى:
    {قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ إِنْ كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:111].

ألم يكفكم بُرهان البيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم؟ هو خير منكم بياناً وأحسنُ تأويلاً، وقال الله تعالى:
    {قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ هَذَا ذِكْرُ مَنْ مَعِيَ وَذِكْرُ مَنْ قَبْلِي بَلْ أَكْثَرُهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ الحقّ فَهُمْ مُعْرِضُونَ}
    صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:24].

وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمد لله رب العالمين..
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

7. افتراضي

- 17 -

18 - 08 - 1431 AH
    30 - 07 - 2010 AD
    05:30 am
    ـــــــــــــــــ

..Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you

Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you my honorable brother the virtuous sheikh Ahmad Esa Ebraheem, we are still welcoming your honorable person and to all scholars of the nation even if the dialogue with them is not by their name; in fact with borrowed names with the ratio of 99 %, in any case we did not set the website of the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni except to be a global dialogue table to the entire nations of humans the Muslim of them and the disbeliever, and all rights are preserved with us, but if posting is delayed it is not because Hussein Ben Omar kept it in order for the Awaited Mahdi to gain knowledge of it so he would issue a decision in posting or blocking, but I am the Awaited Mahdi being confidant with Allah’s permission Who is teaching me the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder, and I only remember the complaint previously held up to me from Al-Housain Ben Omar complaining from the harm of the human satans that when he sets the direct publishing so they would bring links of indecency to distort the website of the Awaited Mahdi of which he is forced to delay the direct publishing, so it remains under wait until Al-Hussein Ben Omar or the Awaited Mahdi is present, so do not stop the dialogue, and the Awaited Mahdi welcomes you and the entire supporters, so continue, and all matters return to Allah, He knows the deceitful eyes and what the chests conceal, and to Him is the rising (after death).

ــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 6156 من موضوع مسائل في الميراث..

- 17 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    18 - 08 - 1431 هـ
    30 - 07 - 2010 مـ
    05:30 صباحاً
    ـــــــــــــــــ

السلامُ عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمدُ لله رب العالمين..
    السلامُ عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته أخي الكريم فضيلة الشيخ أحمد بن عيسى إبراهيم، لا نزال نُرحب بشخصكم الكريم وبجميع عُلماء الأمّة حتى ولو كان الحوار معهم ليس بأسمائهم بل بالاسم المُستعار بنسبة 99%، فعلى كل حال فنحنُ لم نقم بإعداد موقع المهدي المنتظر ناصر محمد اليماني إلا ليكون طاولة الحوار العالمية لكافة شعوب البشر مُسلمهم والكافر، والحقوق لدينا محفوظة، أما إذا تأخّر النّشر فليس لأنه قد أبقاه الحسين بن عُمر لكي يطلع عليه المهديّ المنتظَر ليصدر القرار بالنّشر أو الحظر، ولكنّي المهديّ المنتظر واثقٌ من نفسي بإذن الله ربي من يعلّمني البيان الحق للذِّكر، وإنما أتذكر شكوى من قبل رُفعت إليّ من الحسين بن عمر يشتكي إيذاء شياطين البشر بأنّه عندما يعتمد النّشر المُباشر فأنّهم يأتون بروابط المُنكر لتشويه موقع المهديّ المنتظَر مما اضطر إلى تأخير النّشر المُباشر، فيظلّ قيد الانتظار حتى يحضر الحُسين بن عُمر أو المهديّ المنتظَر، فلا تتوقف عن الحوار، ويرحب بك المهديّ المنتظر وكافة الأنصار فاستمر وإلى الله تُرجع الأمور يعلمُ خائنة الأعين وما تخفي الصدور وإليه النشور..

ــــــــــــــــــ

8. افتراضي

- 18 -

19 - 08 - 1431 AH
    31 - 07 - 2010 AD
    07:34 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

..Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you

O virtuous sheikh Ahmad Esa, what follows is a copy from your statement that you say in it the following:

اقتباس المشاركة :
    :The brief dialogue in the topic of estates and inheritance, that the respected Sir Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni thinks
    1- The shares of all who right of the inheritance from is calculated from the gross of the estate which is the total of the inheritance where the debts and his will are subtracted from it.
    2- There is nor difference between the word (what he left) and (of what he left) in the verses which cleared the judgement of inheritance and both words points at the gross of the inheritance.
    3- There is no difference in the word (females) and the word (women) and both words points out the gender only
    4- What came of statement about the shares of the heirs whether in the number of gender or the entitled sides is the same in particular and does not cover and include all the human possibilities, for example that the share of children in they were women over two is third of the inheritance, while the wife of who left inheritance unfounded in such case of this.
    5- Neither connection nor relation between what came in the verse 10 / Al-Nisa and what came in the verse that follows it and it is 11 / Al-Nisa and the heirs are who came their mention in the verse 12 / Al-Nisa (that relates to the share of the husband is his wife is the inherited or the share of the wife if her husband is the inherited with clarifying the case of each of them from a point of children if he or she had a child or not.
    This is what got to it from the dialogue with you and what I hope from you to confirm it or correct it if you found imbalance ot you clarify it and by summarizing if you may. My regards to you
    انتهى الاقتباس

Then the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to you and I say: Is the dialogue ended between you and I O virtuous sheikh Ahmad Esa Ebraheem? In fact it is continuing, for that I will not confirm nor deny until the conclusion of the dialogue clears to the entire supporters at the end and with Allah’s permission we have a far reaching wisdom of the question that you downloaded it of your honorable person about the explanatory-statement of the word of Allah the Most High: {For men is a share of what the parents and the near relatives leave, and for women a share of what the parents and the near relatives leave, whether it be little or much — an appointed share.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:7
    {لِّلرِّجَالِ نَصيِبٌ مِّمَّا تَرَكَ الْوَالِدَانِ وَالأَقْرَبُونَ وَلِلنِّسَاء نَصِيبٌ مِّمَّا تَرَكَ الْوَالِدَانِ وَالأَقْرَبُونَ مِمَّا قَلَّ مِنْهُ أَوْ كَثُرَ نَصِيبًا مَّفْرُوضًا} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:7].

And I did not ask you that question only because I know that you will get much happy with it to the fact it will help you in the outer meaning of it that you divide the half for the money of the inheritance to thirds and fourths, and the third divides it into sixths and eighths, because you say against Allah what you do not know with your opinion my dear brother, may Allah forgive you, but I am the Awaited Imam Mahdi, you would never find me issue fatwa (on the go) fly by without thinking nor pondering over the Book of Allah in the overall, or Allah inspires me with it urgently so He would show me in His decisive Book in order for me to not follow conjecture to the fact conjecture does not avail a thing against the Truth.
    O my honorable brother, this dialogue of ours will rise on it laws and foundations of inheritance, so imagine if you did injustice in your fatwa in the inheritance, surely you will wrong the believers till judgement day, verily wow to the people who do injustice to the people. If we were having dialogue about an issue in the hereafter then the matter would have been easy but our dialogue is about the inheritance, this means that will have base on it injustice to the people, then you will bear the injustice of whom will follow you till judgement day. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And they will certainly bear their own burdens, and other burdens besides their own burdens;}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-`Ankaboot] 29:13
    {وَلَيَحْمِلُنَّ أَثْقَالَهُمْ وَأَثْقَالًا مَّعَ أَثْقَالِهِمْ} صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت:13].

And Allah the Most High said: {That they may bear their burdens in full on the day of Resurrection, and also of the burdens of those whom they lead astray without knowledge. Ah! evil is what they bear.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl] 16:25
    {لِيَحْمِلُواْ أَوْزَارَهُمْ كَامِلَةً يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَمِنْ أَوْزَارِ الَّذِينَ يُضِلُّونَهُم بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ أَلاَ سَاء مَا يَزِرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [النحل:25].

So be warned from the injustice, verily injustice is darkness on judgement day. And Allah the Most High said: {And faces shall be humbled before the Living, the Self-subsistent. And he who bears iniquity is indeed undone.}Truthful Allah the Great [T.H.] 20:111
    {وَعَنَتِ الوُجُوهُ لِلْحَيِّ القَيُّومِ وَقَدْ خَابَ مَنْ حَمَلَ ظُلْماً} صدق الله العظيم [طه:111].

Therefore the matter is dangerous and not mere entertainment or chess game, in fact injustice will base on our dialogue if it is falsehood on oppressing people or it is true-justice if it is cause of fairness to do fairness to other oppressed people wronged out off their share in the inheritance for the believers, so how can you announce the summary before announcing the end of dialogue between the virtuous sheikh Ahmad Esa Ebraheem and the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni? And the fact, still your statement for the Quran lacks the evident and decisive evidence in Allah’s Book, and we find your fatwa is a fatwa with opinion according to your view, for that you lack the clear proof from the decisive Book of Allah, and any way we did not announce the end of dialogue so you bring the summary of the dialogue, in fact it is still continuing; in fact we announced the continuation of the dialogue so I strive against you by the grand Quran, and (all) matters return to Allah.

ــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 6157 من موضوع مسائل في الميراث..

- 18 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    19 - 08 - 1431 هـ
    31 - 07 - 2010 مـ
    07:34 صباحاً
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته..

ويا فضيلة الشيخ أحمد عيسى المُحترم، فما يلي اقتباس من بيانك تقول فيه ما يلي:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    ( خلاصة الحوار في موضوع فقه التركات والإرث، إن السيد ناصر محمد اليماني المحترم يرى:
    1 ـ إن أنصبة جميع من يستحقون التركة تحسب من صافي التركة التي هي إجمالي التركة مطروحاً منها ديون التارك ووصيته .
    2 ـ لا فرق بين القول ( ما ترك ) والقول ( مما ترك ) في الآيات التي أوضحت حكم التركات وكلا القولين يشيران إلى صافي التركة .
    3 ـ لا فرق في القول ( إناث) والقول ( نساء ) وكلا القولين يشيران الجنس فقط .
    4 ـ إن ماورد من بيانات حول أنصبة الورثة سواء في العدد أو الجنس أو الجهات المستحقة كان أمثلة خاصة ولا تغطي وتشمل كل الإحتمالات الإنسانية والمثال على ذلك أن نصيب الأولاد إن كن نساء فوق اثنتين هو ثلثي التركة وزوجة التارك غير موجودة في مثل هذه الحالة .
    5 ـ لا رابطة ولا علاقة بين ما ورد في الآية 10 / النساء وبين ما ورد في الآية التي تتبعها وهي 11 / النساء فالورثة الذين ورد ذكرهم في الاية 11 / النساء هي أمثلة مخصوصة تصف حالات إرثية معينة مثلها مثل الأمثلة التي وردت في الآية 12 / النساء ( وذلك فيما يخص نصيب الزوج إن كانت زوجته هي التاركة أو نصيب الزوجة إن كان زوجها هو التارك مع تبيان حالة كل منهما من ناحية الأولاد إن كان له ولد أو ليس له ولد ) .

هذا الذي خلصت إليه من حواري معك وما أرجوه منك أن تؤكده أو تصححه إن وجدت فيه خللاً أو توضحه وبإيجاز لو تكرمت. تحياتي لك.)
    انتهى الاقتباس

ومن ثم يردّ عليك الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: فهل انتهى الحوار بيني وبينك يا فضيلة الشيخ أحمد عيسى إبراهيم؟ بل لا يزال مُستمراً، ولذلك فلن أقر ولن أنكر حتى يتجلى لكافة الأنصار خلاصة الحوار في النّهاية ولدينا حكمة بالغة بإذن الله من السؤال الذي أنزلته لشخصكم الكريم عن بيان قول الله تعالى:
    {لِّلرِّجَالِ نَصيِبٌ مِّمَّا تَرَكَ الْوَالِدَانِ وَالأَقْرَبُونَ وَلِلنِّسَاء نَصِيبٌ مِّمَّا تَرَكَ الْوَالِدَانِ وَالأَقْرَبُونَ مِمَّا قَلَّ مِنْهُ أَوْ كَثُرَ نَصِيبًا مَّفْرُوضًا} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:7].

وما سألتك ذلك السؤال إلا لأني أعلمُ أنك سوف تفرح به كثيراً لكونه سوف يساعدك في ظاهره أن تُقسّم النصف لمال التركة إلى أثلاث وأرباع، والثلث تقسّمه إلى أسداس وأثمان، لأنك تقول على الله برأيك أخي العزيز غفر الله لك، ولكنّي الإمام المهدي المُنتظر لن تجدني أفتي على الطاير من غير تفكّرٍ ولا تدبّرٍ لكتاب الله بشكل عامٍ، أو يلهمني الله به عاجلاً فيريني الحقّ في محكم كتابه لكي أتّبعه ولا أتّبع الظنّ كون الظنّ لا يغني من الحقّ شيئاً.
    ويا أخي الكريم إنّ حوارنا هذا سوف يقوم عليه قوانين وأسس الميراث، فتصور لو أنك ظلمت في فتواك في الميراث فسوف تظلم من المؤمنين إلى يوم الدين، فويل لظلم النّاس للنّاس، ولو كنا نتحاور في قضية عقائديّة في الآخرة لكان الأمر هينٌ ولكن حوارنا في المواريث، ويعني ذلك أنه سوف يترتب عليه ظُلم للناس ومن ثم تتحمل ظُلم من اتّبعك إلى يوم القيامة. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَلَيَحْمِلُنَّ أَثْقَالَهُمْ وَأَثْقَالًا مَّعَ أَثْقَالِهِمْ} صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت:13].

وقال الله تعالى: {لِيَحْمِلُواْ أَوْزَارَهُمْ كَامِلَةً يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَمِنْ أَوْزَارِ الَّذِينَ يُضِلُّونَهُم بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ أَلاَ سَاء مَا يَزِرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [النحل:25].

فكن حذراً من الظُلم، والظُلم ظُلمات يوم القيامة، وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَعَنَتِ الوُجُوهُ لِلْحَيِّ القَيُّومِ وَقَدْ خَابَ مَنْ حَمَلَ ظُلْماً} صدق الله العظيم [طه:111].

إذاً الأمر خطيرٌ وليس مجرد تسلية أو لعبة شطرنج، بل يترتب على حوارنا لو كان باطلاً على ظُلم ناسٍ ظلمٌ أو يكون حقاً فيكون سبب إنصاف إنصاف قومٍ آخرين ظُلموا من نصيبهم بالميراث للمؤمنين، فكيف تعلن الخلاصة قبل نهاية إعلان الحوار بين فضيلة الشيخ أحمد عيسى إبراهيم والإمام ناصر محمد اليماني وكونه لا يزال بيانك للقرآن يفتقد الدليل الجلّي والمُحكم في كتاب الله؟ ونجد فتواك هي فتوى بالرأي حسب نظرتك ولذلك تفتقد البرهان البيّن من محكم كتاب الله، وعلى كل حال نحن لم نعلن انتهاء الحوار حتى تجلب خلاصة الحوار، بل لا يزال مُستمراً، بل أعلنا باستمرار الحوار حتى أجاهدكم بالقرآن العظيم، وإلى الله تُرجع الأمور..

ــــــــــــــــــ

9. افتراضي

- 19 -

20 - 08 - 1431 AH
    01 - 08 - 2010 AD
    01:37 am
    ــــــــــــــــ

..More of the explanatory-statement knowledge of inheritance to people who are dutiful

Allah the Most High said: {And test the orphans until they reach the age of marriage. Then if you find in them maturity of intellect, make over to them their property, and consume it not extravagantly and hastily against their growing up. And whoever is rich, let him abstain, and whoever is poor let him consume reasonably. And when you make over to them their property, call witnesses in their presence. And Allah is enough as a Reckoner.(6) For men is a share of what the parents and the near relatives leave, and for women a share of what the parents and the near relatives leave, whether it be little or much — an appointed share.(7)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:6-7
    {وَابْتَلُواْ الْيَتَامَى حَتَّىَ إِذَا بَلَغُواْ النِّكَاحَ فَإِنْ آنَسْتُم مِّنْهُمْ رُشْدًا فَادْفَعُواْ إِلَيْهِمْ أَمْوَالَهُمْ وَلاَ تَأْكُلُوهَا إِسْرَافًا وَبِدَارًا أَن يَكْبَرُواْ وَمَن كَانَ غَنِيًّا فَلْيَسْتَعْفِفْ وَمَن كَانَ فَقِيرًا فَلْيَأْكُلْ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ فَإِذَا دَفَعْتُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ أَمْوَالَهُمْ فَأَشْهِدُواْ عَلَيْهِمْ وَكَفَى بِاللَّهِ حَسِيبًا (6) لِّلرِّجَالِ نَصيِبٌ مِّمَّا تَرَكَ الْوَالِدَانِ وَالأَقْرَبُونَ وَلِلنِّسَاء نَصِيبٌ مِّمَّا تَرَكَ الْوَالِدَانِ وَالأَقْرَبُونَ مِمَّا قَلَّ مِنْهُ أَوْ كَثُرَ نَصِيبًا مَّفْرُوضًا (7)} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

This verse gives fatwa about the heirs whom are minors and elderly that they have the right altogether in the inheritance without discrimination between the elderly and the young, surely there is not bigger share for the elderly rather than the young, share of the male as the portion of the two females in regard to the children and the brethren. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah enjoins you concerning your children: for the male is the equal of the portion of two females;}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:11. And Allah the Most High said: {And if there are brethren, men and women, then for the male is the like of the portion of two females. Allah makes clear to you, lest you err. And Allah is Knower of all things.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:176
    {وَإِن كَانُواْ إِخْوَةً رِّجَالاً وَنِسَاء فَلِلذَّكَرِ مِثْلُ حَظِّ الأُنثَيَيْنِ يُبَيِّنُ اللّهُ لَكُمْ أَن تَضِلُّواْ وَاللّهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:176].

It is then, what is the wisdom to focus on the heirs whether they were young or old? But there is no difference between the share of the old and the young. As for what the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni wants to rule between the disputers is when would be for the brothers a share of the sixth in the inheritance with the presence of the child, the father, the mother and the brothers/sisters. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {For men is a share of what the parents and the near relatives leave, and for women a share of what the parents and the near relatives leave, whether it be little or much — an appointed share.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:7
    {لِّلرِّجَالِ نَصيِبٌ مِّمَّا تَرَكَ الْوَالِدَانِ وَالأَقْرَبُونَ وَلِلنِّسَاء نَصِيبٌ مِّمَّا تَرَكَ الْوَالِدَانِ وَالأَقْرَبُونَ مِمَّا قَلَّ مِنْهُ أَوْ كَثُرَ نَصِيبًا مَّفْرُوضًا(7)} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

And you find the answer in the decisive Book that when there is presence of the one child whether he is male or a female, and Allah gives you fatwa about that in the word of Allah the Most High: {..and if there be one, for her is the half. And as for his parents, for each of them is the sixth of what he leaves, if he has a child..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:11. In this verse it clears to you the True explanatory-statement for the word of Allah the Most High: {For men is a share of what the parents and the near relatives leave, and for women a share of what the parents and the near relatives leave, whether it be little or much — an appointed share.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:7
    {وَإِن كَانَتْ وَاحِدَةً فَلَهَا النِّصْفُ وَلأَبَوَيْهِ لِكُلِّ وَاحِدٍ مِّنْهُمَا السُّدُسُ مِمَّا تَرَكَ إِن كَانَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:11].
    {لِّلرِّجَالِ نَصيِبٌ مِّمَّا تَرَكَ الْوَالِدَانِ وَالأَقْرَبُونَ وَلِلنِّسَاء نَصِيبٌ مِّمَّا تَرَكَ الْوَالِدَانِ وَالأَقْرَبُونَ مِمَّا قَلَّ مِنْهُ أَوْ كَثُرَ نَصِيبًا مَّفْرُوضًا(7)} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

Verily it cleared to you that a sixth is for his brothers in case of presence of the one child only whether he is male or female, and there is no presence for the wife here because of no mention for the spouse; in fact the mention of the parents and their children and the relatives whom are the brethren, then it cleared to you that the lost sixth in the word of Allah the Most High: {..and if there be one, for her is the half. And as for his parents, for each of them is the sixth of what he leaves, if he has a child..}Truthful Allah the Great
    {وَإِن كَانَتْ وَاحِدَةً فَلَهَا النِّصْفُ وَلأَبَوَيْهِ لِكُلِّ وَاحِدٍ مِّنْهُمَا السُّدُسُ مِمَّا تَرَكَ إِن كَانَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:11].

But the inheritance consists of six sixths, as for three sixths verily it would go to the one son, or the one daughter, also her share is a half. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..and if there be one, for her is the half. And as for his parents, for each of them is the sixth of what he leaves if he has a son.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:11

But has remained a sixth of the inheritance and it is the appointed share of brothers in the Book. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {For men is a share of what the parents and the near relatives leave, and for women a share of what the parents and the near relatives leave, whether it be little or much — an appointed share.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:7
    {لِّلرِّجَالِ نَصيِبٌ مِّمَّا تَرَكَ الْوَالِدَانِ وَالأَقْرَبُونَ وَلِلنِّسَاء نَصِيبٌ مِّمَّا تَرَكَ الْوَالِدَانِ وَالأَقْرَبُونَ مِمَّا قَلَّ مِنْهُ أَوْ كَثُرَ نَصِيبًا مَّفْرُوضًا (7)} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

That is the appointed sixth share for the relatives in the inheritance and takes it his close-siblings and they are the brothers from his mother and his father whether they are one or more than one surely they are partners in the sixth and for the male the two portions of the two females, as for if the brethren are from his father only then the sixth of the relatives goes to them, and whether they are one of more they are partners in it and for the male as the portion of the two females, as for when his two parents inherits him verily for his mother is the third and for his father (another) third, and his brethren a third, unless he has brethren from his mother then a sixth for his mother while for his brethren from his mother (another) sixth.
    Peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, and that is the True explanatory-statement for the word of Allah the Most High: {..but if he has no child and (only) his two parents inherit him, for his mother is the third; but if he has brothers, for his mother is the sixth, after (payment of) a bequest he may have bequeathed or a debt..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:11
    {فَإِن لَّمْ يَكُن لَّهُ وَلَدٌ وَوَرِثَهُ أَبَوَاهُ فَلأُمِّهِ الثُّلُثُ فَإِن كَانَ لَهُ إِخْوَةٌ فَلأُمِّهِ السُّدُسُ مِن بَعْدِ وَصِيَّةٍ يُوصِي بِهَا أَوْ دَيْنٍ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:11].

As for Kalala, surely for his brethren from his mother and his father is the two thirds of the inheritance. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {They ask you for fatwa. Say: Allah gives you fatwa concerning Kalala (the person who has no spouse, neither parents nor children). If a man dies (and) he has no son and he has a sister, hers is half of what he leaves, and he shall be her heir if she has no son. But if there be two (sisters), they shall have two-thirds of what he leaves. And if there are brethren, men and women, then for the male is the like of the portion of two females. Allah makes clear to you, lest you err. And Allah is Knower of all things.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:176
    {يَسْتَفْتُونَكَ قُلْ اللَّهُ يُفْتِيكُمْ فِي الْكَلَالَةِ إنْ امْرُؤٌ هَلَكَ لَيْسَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ وَلَهُ أُخْتٌ فَلَهَا نِصْفُ مَا تَرَكَ وَهُوَ يَرِثُهَا إنْ لَمْ يَكُنْ لَهَا وَلَدٌ فَإِنْ كَانَتَا اثْنَتَيْنِ فَلَهُمَا الثُّلُثَانِ مِمَّا تَرَكَ وَإِنْ كَانُوا إخْوَةً رِجَالًا وَنِسَاءً فَلِلذَّكَرِ مِثْلُ حَظِّ الانثيين يُبَيِّنُ اللَّهُ لَكُمْ أَنْ تَضِلُّوا وَاَللَّهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:176].

As for the remainder surely it goes to his half-brothers from his mother. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And if a man or a woman, having no children, leaves property to be inherited and he (or she) has a brother or a sister, then for each of them is the sixth; but if they are more than that, they shall be sharers in the third..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:12. Is there objection from the virtuous sheikh Ahmad Esa Ebraheem or from any of scholars of the nation then please let him come for the dialogue thankfully.
    {وَإِنْ كَانَ رَجُلٌ يُورَثُ كَلَالَةً أَوِ امْرَأَةٌ وَلَهُ أَخٌ أَوْ أُخْتٌ فَلِكُلِّ وَاحِدٍ مِنْهُمَا السُّدُسُ فَإِنْ كَانُوا أَكْثَرَ مِنْ ذَلِكَ فَهُمْ شُرَكَاءُ فِي الثُّلُثِ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:12].

ـــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 6211 من موضوع مسائل في الميراث..

- 19 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    20 - 08 - 1431 هـ
    01 - 08 - 2010 مـ
    01:37 صباحاً
    ــــــــــــــــ

مزيدٌ من بيان علم الفرائض لقوم يتقون..

قال الله تعالى:
    {وَابْتَلُواْ الْيَتَامَى حَتَّىَ إِذَا بَلَغُواْ النِّكَاحَ فَإِنْ آنَسْتُم مِّنْهُمْ رُشْدًا فَادْفَعُواْ إِلَيْهِمْ أَمْوَالَهُمْ وَلاَ تَأْكُلُوهَا إِسْرَافًا وَبِدَارًا أَن يَكْبَرُواْ وَمَن كَانَ غَنِيًّا فَلْيَسْتَعْفِفْ وَمَن كَانَ فَقِيرًا فَلْيَأْكُلْ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ فَإِذَا دَفَعْتُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ أَمْوَالَهُمْ فَأَشْهِدُواْ عَلَيْهِمْ وَكَفَى بِاللَّهِ حَسِيبًا (6) لِّلرِّجَالِ نَصيِبٌ مِّمَّا تَرَكَ الْوَالِدَانِ وَالأَقْرَبُونَ وَلِلنِّسَاء نَصِيبٌ مِّمَّا تَرَكَ الْوَالِدَانِ وَالأَقْرَبُونَ مِمَّا قَلَّ مِنْهُ أَوْ كَثُرَ نَصِيبًا مَّفْرُوضًا (7)} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

وهذه الآية تفتي عن المواريث القُصَّر والكبار بأنّ لهم حقٌّ جميعاً في الميراث من غير تفريق بين الكبير والصغير، فليس للكبير نصيبٌ أكبر من الصغير، ونصيب الذكر كمثل نصيب الأنثيين بالنسبة للأولاد والأخوة. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {يُوصِيكُمُ اللَّهُ فِي أَوْلادِكُمْ لِلذَّكَرِ مِثْلُ حَظِّ الأُنثَيَيْنِ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:11]. وقال الله تعالى: {وَإِن كَانُواْ إِخْوَةً رِّجَالاً وَنِسَاء فَلِلذَّكَرِ مِثْلُ حَظِّ الأُنثَيَيْنِ يُبَيِّنُ اللّهُ لَكُمْ أَن تَضِلُّواْ وَاللّهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:176].

إذاً فما الحكمة لتركز على الوارثين هل كانوا صغاراً أو كباراً؟ ولكن لا فرق بين نصيب الكبير والصغير. وأما ما يريد الأمّام ناصر محمد اليماني أن يحكم بين المُختلفين هو متى يكون للإخوة نصيب السدس في الميراث مع وجود الولد والأبّ والأمّ والإخوة. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:

وتجدون الجواب في محكم الكتاب أنّهُ عند وجود الولد الواحد سواء يكون ذكراً أم أنثى ويفتيكم الله بذلك في قول الله تعالى:
    {وَإِن كَانَتْ وَاحِدَةً فَلَهَا النِّصْفُ وَلأَبَوَيْهِ لِكُلِّ وَاحِدٍ مِّنْهُمَا السُّدُسُ مِمَّا تَرَكَ إِن كَانَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:11]. وفي هذه الآية يتبيّن لكم البيان الحق لقول الله تعالى: {لِّلرِّجَالِ نَصيِبٌ مِّمَّا تَرَكَ الْوَالِدَانِ وَالأَقْرَبُونَ وَلِلنِّسَاء نَصِيبٌ مِّمَّا تَرَكَ الْوَالِدَانِ وَالأَقْرَبُونَ مِمَّا قَلَّ مِنْهُ أَوْ كَثُرَ نَصِيبًا مَّفْرُوضًا(7)} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

فتبين لكم أن لإخوته السدس في حالة وجود الولد الواحد فقط سواء يكون ذكراً أم أنثى، ولا وجود للزوجة هنا بسبب عدم ذكر الزوج بل ذكر الوالدين وأولادهم والأقربين وهم الإخوة، ومن ثم تبين لكم السدس الضائع في قول الله تعالى:

ولكن التركة تتكون من ستة أسداس، فأما ثلاثة أسداس فيذهب بها الولد الواحد أو البنت الواحدة ونصيبها النصف. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:

ولكن قد تبقى سُدس التركة وهو نصيب الإخوة المفروض في الكتاب. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {لِّلرِّجَالِ نَصيِبٌ مِّمَّا تَرَكَ الْوَالِدَانِ وَالأَقْرَبُونَ وَلِلنِّسَاء نَصِيبٌ مِّمَّا تَرَكَ الْوَالِدَانِ وَالأَقْرَبُونَ مِمَّا قَلَّ مِنْهُ أَوْ كَثُرَ نَصِيبًا مَّفْرُوضًا (7)} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

وذلك هو السدس النصيب المفروض للأقربين في الميراث ويذهب به أشقاؤه وهم إخوته من أمّه وأبيه سواء يكونون واحداّ أو أكثر من واحدٍ فهم في السدس شركاء وللذكر مثل حظ الأنثيين، وأما إذا كان الأخوة من أبيه فقط فيذهب لهم سدس الأشقاء وهم سواء يكونون واحداً أو أكثر وهم فيه شركاء و للذكر مثل حظ الأنثيين، وأما إذا ورثه أبواه فلأمّه الثلث وأبيه الثلث وإخوته الُثلث إلا أن يكون له إخوة من أمّه فلأمه السدس ولإخوته من أمّه السدس.
    وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين، وذلك هو البيان الحق لقول الله تعالى:
    {فَإِن لَّمْ يَكُن لَّهُ وَلَدٌ وَوَرِثَهُ أَبَوَاهُ فَلأُمِّهِ الثُّلُثُ فَإِن كَانَ لَهُ إِخْوَةٌ فَلأُمِّهِ السُّدُسُ مِن بَعْدِ وَصِيَّةٍ يُوصِي بِهَا أَوْ دَيْنٍ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:11].

وأما الكلالة فلإخوته من أمّه وأبيه ثلثي التركة. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {يَسْتَفْتُونَكَ قُلْ اللَّهُ يُفْتِيكُمْ فِي الْكَلَالَةِ إنْ امْرُؤٌ هَلَكَ لَيْسَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ وَلَهُ أُخْتٌ فَلَهَا نِصْفُ مَا تَرَكَ وَهُوَ يَرِثُهَا إنْ لَمْ يَكُنْ لَهَا وَلَدٌ فَإِنْ كَانَتَا اثْنَتَيْنِ فَلَهُمَا الثُّلُثَانِ مِمَّا تَرَكَ وَإِنْ كَانُوا إخْوَةً رِجَالًا وَنِسَاءً فَلِلذَّكَرِ مِثْلُ حَظِّ الانثيين يُبَيِّنُ اللَّهُ لَكُمْ أَنْ تَضِلُّوا وَاَللَّهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:176].

وأما الثلث المُتبقي فيذهب به إخوته من أمّه. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَإِنْ كَانَ رَجُلٌ يُورَثُ كَلَالَةً أَوِ امْرَأَةٌ وَلَهُ أَخٌ أَوْ أُخْتٌ فَلِكُلِّ وَاحِدٍ مِنْهُمَا السُّدُسُ فَإِنْ كَانُوا أَكْثَرَ مِنْ ذَلِكَ فَهُمْ شُرَكَاءُ فِي الثُّلُثِ}
    صدق الله العظيم [النساء:12]. فهل من اعتراضٍ من فضيلة الشيخ أحمد عيسى إبراهيم أو من أيٍّ من عُلماء الأمّة فليتفضل للحوار مشكوراً.

ـــــــــــــــــــ

10. افتراضي

- 20 -

21 - 08 - 1431 AH
    02 - 08 - 2010 AD
    06:02 am
    ــــــــــــــــــ

..A reminder to virtuous sheikh Ahmad Esa Ebraheem

O virtuous sheikh Ahmad Esa, do you remember the question of one of the best foremost supporters he is Al-Wassabi who forward his question to the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni as follows, we make it in red color:

اقتباس المشاركة :
    If an inheritance was for his (two) parents and a daughter only? So the verse says that for her is the half. For the father a sixth 300000 / 6 = 50000. The mother’s sixth 300000 / 6 = 50000. A half for the daughter 300000 / 2 = 150000. The total 50000 + 50000 + 150000 = 250000. Remained for us 50000 fifty thousand, what is the solution for it? I hope the feedback, and for the record this division of entire audience of scholars and the four schools, and this is the outcome: the original issue is 6 and after the correction is 6
    The father 6 / 2 = 1000000
    The mother 6 / 1 = 50000
    The daughters 3 / 6 = 150000
    By their computation, the calculation will come up even. Frankly it is a mix-up, I hope to clarify for me the correct way for the computation and may Allah reward you a thousand good.
    انتهى الاقتباس
    End of quote

Then came the reply to Al-Wassabi from the virtuous sheikh Ahmad Esa confirming in it that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni will definitely face a problem to solve this difficulty until he follows the equation of sheikh Ahmad Esa. O glory be to my Lord!

O sheikh Ahmad, verily how can I follow your conjectural equation and that I say of Allah with conjecture that does not avail a thing against the Truth? Importantly, you have gave fatwa to Al-Wassabi that the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni will face a problem in explaining the word of Allah the Most High: {..and if there be one, for her is the half. And as for his parents, for each of them is the sixth of what he leaves, if he has a child}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:11. Since the inheritance is six sixths, as for the three sixths which equals half of the inheritance surely the only daughter has gone with it, as for the sixth it is for his father, and as for the (other) sixth is for his mother, but remained a sixth, and about that lost sixth Al-Wassabi wa asking, then Al-Wassabi brought to us what the scholars say about this lost sixth that they added it to the father — with prejudice — over his sixth of their own (opinion) without any evidence, then accomplished sending down the True judgement in this difficult case in their view with all simplicity they find it in the True fair-judgement from the All Mighty, the Knower. And Allah the Most High said: {For men is a share of what the parents and the near relatives leave, and for women a share of what the parents and the near relatives leave, whether it be little or much — an appointed share.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:7

The question that comes up is: how much is the appointed share of the brothers with the presence of the child and the two parents? Then we brought the just judgement from the All Mighty, the Knower, that the share of the brothers is the sixth with the presence of the only son or only daughter. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..and if there be one, for her is the half. And as for his parents, for each of them is the sixth of what he leaves, if he has a child}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:11. verily , it cleared to you the appointed share of the brothers it it the sixth. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {For men is a share of what the parents and the near relatives leave, and for women a share of what the parents and the near relatives leave, whether it be little or much — an appointed share.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:7
    {وَإِن كَانَتْ وَاحِدَةً فَلَهَا النِّصْفُ وَلأَبَوَيْهِ لِكُلِّ وَاحِدٍ مِّنْهُمَا السُّدُسُ مِمَّا تَرَكَ إِن كَانَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ}صدق الله العظيم [النساء:11].

But those who do not know from scholars of the nation, they faced a difficulty about this remained sixth then they added it to the father by a way of prejudice as if they are more just than their Lord Who divided a sixth for the father in case of presence of a child whether he is a male or female. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..and if there be one, for her is the half. And as for his parents, for each of them is the sixth of what he leaves, if he has a child}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:11. O glory be to my Lord! Look at Allah’s word about the share of the father that it is a sixth. And Allah the Most High said: {..and if there be one, for her is the half. And as for his parents, for each of them is the sixth of what he leaves, if he has a child}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:11. Look at the dividing, verily have they followed Allah’s command while the dividing of the scholars is as what Al-Wassabi told you:

اقتباس المشاركة :
    and for the record this division of entire audience of scholars and the four schools, and this is the outcome
    the original issue is 6 and after the correction is 6
    The father 6 / 2 = 1000000
    The mother 6 / 1 = 50000
    The daughters 3 / 6 = 150000
    انتهى الاقتباس
    Look how they set for the father a third in spite that Allah commanded for the father only sixth in the decisive Book in case of presence of a child. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..and if there be one, for her is the half. And as for his parents, for each of them is the sixth of what he leaves, if he has a child}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:11. But they disobeyed Allah’s command without intention from them so they gave to his father the remained sixth and said that this with prejudice right that we add it to his father, and only that is from themselves without a proof from the All Merciful; in fact it is following a conjecture that does not avail a thing against the Truth, in fact even fatwa of sheikh Ahmad verily he has gave fatwa that the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni will be unable to solve this problem about the lost sixth until Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni step down from deducing the laws of inheritance from the verses, and he wants me to follow equations, and here I am did not get incapable of a thing O virtuous sheikh and I brought you the manifest proof about the lost sixth, but unfortunately you did not acknowledge and you are still insisting on following the equations!

O man, are you more just than Allah or what is wrong with you, and what is the matter with you? Won’t you bring to us your statements about the equations for dividing the estates? But far from, very far, then far from, very far that we follow the equations until you bring to us the proof from the All Merciful that you deduce it from decisive clear verses of the Book as Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni did, but you can not and could never be able to proof your equations from the decisive Book. And Allah the Most High said: {..Say: Bring your proof. This is the reminder of those with me and the reminder of those before me. Nay, most of them know not the Truth, so they turn away.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyãa´] 21:24
    {قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ هَذَا ذِكْرُ مَن مَّعِيَ وَذِكْرُ مَن قَبْلِي بَلْ أَكْثَرُهُمْ لا يَعْلَمُونَ الحقّ فَهُم مُّعْرِضُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:24].

Or do you not know what is the proof in the word of Allah while it is not from yourselves but rather from the All Merciful? Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..You have no authority for this. Do you say against Allah what you do not know?}Truthful Allah the Great [Younus] 10:68. Have you ever found Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni brings to you the authority from himself according to his opinion and his theory? I seek refuge in Allah that I say of Allah what I do not know the most certain knowledge. For that you find me announce the victory outcome before the dialogue because my Teacher is Allah the One, the Supreme, by the revelation of making one understand and not whisper of an outcast satan, to the fact I bring to you the proof from the Quran itself from clear decisive verses they are mother of the Book, and not from myself as you do O sheikh Ahmad, and I am sure and certain that there is no existence for your equations for dividing the estates from a Wise Knower, in fact it is from yourself, and your likeness is as like others of the scholars of the nation whom they say against Allah what they do not know.
    {إِنْ عِندَكُمْ مّن سُلْطَانٍ بِهَـٰذَا أَتقُولُونَ عَلَى ٱللَّهِ مَا لاَ تَعْلَمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [يونس:68]،

And the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni did not explain the knowledge of appointed inheritance completely only little by little to the fact it will be strange for the Muslims, and for that we made it little by little until it ends, and you would never find me issue fatwa about a thing from my head of my own self; in fact I deduce the True just laws from the clear verses of the Book, whenever you challenge in an issue that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni should bring the judgement about it from the Quran then I bring it and explain it fully in details. Unfortunately, it did not cause remembrance to you, in any case let the dialogue continue point by point, and I will uphold you by the Truth in it altogether, and if I did not do then I am not the Awaited Imam Mahdi, let not the pride to carry you off to sin my honorable brother, surely this dialogue of ours is momentous grand to the fact it is exclusively about the rights of people, and based on it justice or injustice, and failed whoever bears (a burden of) injustice. So how would want me to follow conjecture in this particular case? Far from, very far surely I would never dare to bring a judgement out of myself if Allah did not teach me about it then He would inspire me where it would be in the decisive Quran, and by no means I would not and never follow your desires. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {so judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and follow not their low desires, (turning away) from the truth that has come to thee. For everyone of you We appointed a law and a way.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:48
    {فَاحْكُمْ بَيْنَهُمْ بِمَا أَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ وَلا تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ عَمَّا جَاءَكَ مِنَ الحقّ لِكُلٍّ جَعَلْنَا مِنْكُمْ شِرْعَةً ومنهاجاً} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:48].

ــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 6237 من موضوع مسائل في الميراث..

- 20 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    21 - 08 - 1431 هـ
    02 - 08 - 2010 مـ
    06:02 صباحاً
    ــــــــــــــــــ

تذكير لفضيلة الشيخ أحمد عيسى إبراهيم..

فهل تذكر يا فضيلة الشيخ أحمد عيسى سؤال أحد الأنصار السابقين الأخيار وهو الوصابي ألقى بسؤاله إلى الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني بما يلي نجعله باللون الأحمر:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    ( لو كان ورث لأبويه وبنت فقط؟ فالآية تقول بأن لها النصف. للأب السدس 300000 / 6 = 50000. الأم السدس 300000 / 6 = 50000. للبنت النصف 300000 / 2 =150000. الإجمالي 50000 + 50000 + 150000 = 250000. متبقي لنا 50000 خمسين ألف ماهو الحل لها؟ أرجو الإفادة، وللعلم هذا تقسيم جمهور العلماء والمذاهب الأربعة، وهذة النتيجة:
    أصل المسأله 6 وبعد التصحيح 6
    الأب 6 / 2 =100000
    الأم 6 / 1 =50000
    البنات 6 / 3 = 150000
    بحسابهم سوف يطلع الحساب وافي. بصراحة تلخبط ارجو ان توضح لي الطريقة الصحيحة للحساب وجزاك الله الف خير.)
    انتهى الاقتباس
    اِنتهى الاقتباس.
    ومن ثم جاء ردٌّ للوصابي من فضيلة الشيخ أحمد عيسى يؤكد فيه أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني حتماً سيواجه مُشكلة لحلّ هذه المُعضلة حتى يتبع معادلة الشيخ أحمد عيسى؟ ويا سُبحان ربي!
    يا شيخ أحمد فكيف أتّبع مُعادلتك الظنّيّة وأقول: على الله بالظنّ الذي لا يغني من الحقّ شيئاً، والمهم لقد أفتيت الوصابي أنّ الأمّام ناصر محمد اليماني سيواجه مُشكلةً في بيان قول الله تعالى:
    {وَإِن كَانَتْ وَاحِدَةً فَلَهَا النِّصْفُ وَلأَبَوَيْهِ لِكُلِّ وَاحِدٍ مِّنْهُمَا السُّدُسُ مِمَّا تَرَكَ إِن كَانَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:11]. وبما أن التركة ستة أسداس فأمّا ثلاثة أسداس التي تساوي نصف التركة فذهبت بها البنت الوحيدة، وأما سدسٌ فلأبيه، وأما سدسٌ فلأمّه ولكن قد تبقى سدسٌ وفي ذلك السدس الضائع كأن يسأل الوصابي، ومن ثم جاءنا الوصابي بما يقول العلماء في هذا السدس الضائع بأنّهم أضافوه للأبّ بالتعصب فوق سدسه من عند أنفسهم من غير دليل، ومن ثم تمّ إنزال الحكم الحقّ في هذه المسألة المُعضلة في نظرهم بكل بساطة يجدوها في الحكم الحقّ من لدن عزيز عليم، وقال الله تعالى: {لِّلرِّجَالِ نَصيِبٌ مِّمَّا تَرَكَ الْوَالِدَانِ وَالأَقْرَبُونَ وَلِلنِّسَاء نَصِيبٌ مِّمَّا تَرَكَ الْوَالِدَانِ وَالأَقْرَبُونَ مِمَّا قَلَّ مِنْهُ أَوْ كَثُرَ نَصِيبًا مَّفْرُوضًا (7)} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

والسؤال الذي يطرح نفسه هو: فكم نصيب الإخوة المفروض مع وجود الإبّن والأبّوين؟ ومن ثم جئناكم بالحكم الحقّ من لدن حكيم عليم أنّ نصيب الإخوة هو السدس مع وجود الولد الواحد أو البنت الواحدة. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَإِن كَانَتْ وَاحِدَةً فَلَهَا النِّصْفُ وَلأَبَوَيْهِ لِكُلِّ وَاحِدٍ مِّنْهُمَا السُّدُسُ مِمَّا تَرَكَ إِن كَانَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:11]. فتبيّن لكم نصيب الإخوة المفروض بأنّه السدس. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {لِّلرِّجَالِ نَصيِبٌ مِّمَّا تَرَكَ الْوَالِدَانِ وَالأَقْرَبُونَ وَلِلنِّسَاء نَصِيبٌ مِّمَّا تَرَكَ الْوَالِدَانِ وَالأَقْرَبُونَ مِمَّا قَلَّ مِنْهُ أَوْ كَثُرَ نَصِيبًا مَّفْرُوضًا(7)} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

ولكن الذين لا يعلمون من عُلماء الأمّة واجهوا مُعضلة في هذا السدس المُتبقي ومن ثم أضافوه إلى الأبّ من باب التعصب وكأنّهم أعدل من ربّهم الذي قسّم للأب السدس في حالة وجود الولد سواء ذكراً كان أم أنثى. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَإِن كَانَتْ وَاحِدَةً فَلَهَا النِّصْفُ وَلأَبَوَيْهِ لِكُلِّ وَاحِدٍ مِّنْهُمَا السُّدُسُ مِمَّا تَرَكَ إِن كَانَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:11]. فيا سُبحان ربي! فانظروا لقول الله المُحكم في نصيب الأبّ أنه السدس، وقال الله تعالى: {وَإِن كَانَتْ وَاحِدَةً فَلَهَا النِّصْفُ وَلأَبَوَيْهِ لِكُلِّ وَاحِدٍ مِّنْهُمَا السُّدُسُ مِمَّا تَرَكَ إِن كَانَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:11]. فانظروا إلى التقسيم فهل اقتدوا بأمر الله وتقسيم العلماء هو كما أخبركم الوصابي:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    وللعلم هذا تقسيم جمهور العلماء والمذاهب الأربعة، وهذه النتيجة:
    أصل المسأله 6 وبعد التصحيح 6
    الأب 6 / 2 =100000
    الأم 6 / 1 =50000
    البنات 6 / 3 = 150000
    انتهى الاقتباس

فانظروا كيف أنهم جعلوا للأب الثلث برغم أنّ الله أمر له في محكم الكتاب في حالة وجود الولد بالسدس فقط. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    ولكنهم عصوا أمر الله بغير قصدٍ منهم فأعطوا لأبيه السدس المتبقي وقالوا إن ذلك بحقّ التعصب أن نضيفه لأبيه، وإنما ذلك من عند أنفسهم بغير برهان من الرحمن بل اتّباع الظنّ الذي لا يغني من الحقّ شيئاً، بل حتى فتوى الشيخ أحمد فقد أفتى أنّ الأمّام ناصر محمد اليماني سيعجز عن حلّ هذه المُشكلة في السدس الضائع حتى يتنازل ناصر محمد اليماني عن استنباط أحكام الميراث من الآيات، ويريدني أن أتّبع المُعادلات، وها أنا لم أعجز شيئاً يا فضيلة الشيخ وجئتك بالبرهان المبين عن السدس الضائع، ولكن للأسف فلم تعترف ولا تزال مصراً على اتّباع المُعادلات!

ويا رجل فهل أنت أعدل من الله أم ما خطبك، وماذا دهاك؟ أفلا تأتينا ببيانك عن المُعادلات لقسمة المواريث؟ ولكن هيهات هيهات، ثم هيهات هيهات أن نتبع المُعادلات حتى تأتينا بالبرهان من الرحمن تستنبطه من آيات الكتاب المُحكمات البيّنات كما يفعل ناصر محمد اليماني، ولكنّك لا ولن تستطيع أن تثبت معادلاتك من محكم الكتاب، وقال الله تعالى: {قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ هَذَا ذِكْرُ مَن مَّعِيَ وَذِكْرُ مَن قَبْلِي بَلْ أَكْثَرُهُمْ لا يَعْلَمُونَ الحقّ فَهُم مُّعْرِضُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:24].

أم إنّك لا تعلم ما هو البرهان في القول على الله هو ليس من عند أنفسكم بل من عند الرحمن؟ تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {إِنْ عِندَكُمْ مّن سُلْطَانٍ بِهَـٰذَا أَتقُولُونَ عَلَى ٱللَّهِ مَا لاَ تَعْلَمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [يونس:68]، فهل قط وجدت ناصر محمد اليماني يأتيكم بالسُلطان من عند نفسه حسب رؤيته ونظريته؟ وأعوذً بالله أن أقول على الله ما لا أعلم علم اليقين. ولذلك تجدني أعلن لكم بنتيجة النصر من قبل الحوار لأنّ معلمي الله الواحد القهار بوحي التفهيم وليس وسوسة شيطانٍ رجيمٍ لكوني آتيكم بالبرهان من ذات القرآن من آيات محكمات بيّنات هُنّ أمّ الكتاب وليس من عند نفسي كما تفعلون يا شيخ أحمد، وأنا متأكدٌ ومتيقنٌ أنّه لا يوجد لمُعادلاتك لقسمة المواريث من لدنٍ حكيمٍ عليمٍ بل من عند نفسك، ومثلك كمثل غيرك من علماء الأمّة الذين يقولون على الله ما لا يعلمون.

ولم يفصّل الأمّام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني علم الفرائض كاملةً وإنما شيئاً فشيء كونه سوف يكون غريباً على المُسلمين، ولذلك جعلناها شيئاً فشيئاً حتى تنقضي، ولن تجدني أفتيت في شيء من رأسي من ذات نفسي بل أستنبط لكم الأحكام الحقّ من آيات الكتاب البيّنات، وكلما تحدَّيتَ في مسألة أن يأتي بالحكم فيها ناصر محمد اليماني من القرآن ومن ثم آتيك بها وأفصّلها تفصيلاً، وللأسف لم تُحدث لك ذكراً، وعلى كُل حالٍ فليستمر الحوار نقطة نقطة وسوف أغلبك بالحقّ فيهما جميعاً، وإذا لم أفعل فلست الأمّام المهدي المنتظر، فلا تأخذك العزة بالإثم أخي الكريم فإن حوارنا هذا حوار جَلَلٌ عظيمٌ كونه حصرياً في حقوق النّاس ويترتب عليه إنصافٌ أو ظلمٌ، وقد خاب من حمل ظًلماً. فكيف تريدني أن أتبع الظنّ وفي هذه القضية بالذات؟ هيهات هيهات فلن أجرؤ أن آتي بحكمٍ من عند نفسي مالم يعلّمني به الله فيلهمني البرهان أين يكون في محكم القرآن، ولا ولن أتبع أهواءكم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {فَاحْكُمْ بَيْنَهُمْ بِمَا أَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ وَلا تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ عَمَّا جَاءَكَ مِنَ الحقّ لِكُلٍّ جَعَلْنَا مِنْكُمْ شِرْعَةً ومنهاجاً}
    صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:48].

أخوكم الأمّام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ــــــــــــــــــ

صفحة 2 من 3 الأولىالأولى 123 الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. The Imam's Statement on Some Contemporary Issues
    بواسطة feedz في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 8
    آخر مشاركة: 11-01-2020, 08:22 PM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 15-03-2017, 09:22 PM
  3. The Imam Mahdi issues to the questioner fatwa about taking the right with the maneuver (means)..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 05-05-2016, 04:32 PM
  4. The Awaited Mahdi issues fatwa to the questioner about the lengthening in building’s construction, is it forbidden?
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 28-11-2015, 12:00 AM
  5. The Imam Mahdi issues fatwa to us about Al-Sufyani and Al-Khorasani and about the facilitator for the state of Al-Mahdi..
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 26-03-2015, 02:57 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •