Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

14 - 11 - 1430 AH
02 – 11 – 2009 AD
02:31 am

..Nearness of the Hour’s occurrence, and denial of intercession of the messenger prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him
.To Abu Rashed who came once again to dispute with the glorious Quran

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

O Abu Rashed, by Allah, my supporters did not wrong you by describing you as a rebellious satan; in fact your likeness is as who get out of a home from its east door then he entered it from its west door, and you have not get away from our site while you hinder (others) against the Truth an utmost hindering, verily look how you hinder in discrete way according to your assumption, and by an obvious cunning as your dingy face that you hinder against the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder, so look at the word of Abu Rashed as follows:

اقتباس المشاركة :
The holy Quran affirms that the Hour does not have signs in His word glory be to Him the Most High in the Holy Quran in verse number: (187) from surah Al-`Araf: They ask you about the Hour, when will it come to pass? Say: The knowledge thereof is with my Lord only. None but He will manifest it at its time. It is momentous in the heavens and the earth. It will not come to you but of a sudden. They ask you as if you were solicitous about it. Say: Its knowledge is with Allah only, but most people know not.
انتهى الاقتباس
.End of quote from statement of Abu Rashed

In the meaning of that there is no signs for the Hour so Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni became according to fatwa of Abu Rashed an insolent liar and not the Awaited Mahdi, that’s because he warns the humans from the major conditions of the Hour, and that the sun overtook the moon, then he warns them by fleeing to Allah and the repentance and turning near (to Him) before the night precedes the daylight, but O Abu Rashed, you come to shatter the explanatory-statements of the Awaited Mahdi that there is no major signs of the Hour and you forgot the word of Allah the Most High: {Wait they for aught but the Hour that it should come upon them of a sudden? Now tokens thereof have already come. But how will they have their reminder, when it comes on them?(18) So know that there is no god but Allah and ask protection for your sin and for the believing men and the believing women. And Allah knows of your moving about and of your staying (in a place).(19)}Truthful Allah the Great [Mohammad] 47:18-19
{فَهَلْ يَنظُرُونَ إِلَّا السَّاعَةَ أَن تَأْتِيَهُم بَغْتَةً ۖ فَقَدْ جَاءَ أَشْرَاطُهَا ۚ فَأَنَّىٰ لَهُمْ إِذَا جَاءَتْهُمْ ذِكْرَاهُمْ ﴿١٨﴾ فَاعْلَمْ أَنَّهُ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَاسْتَغْفِرْ لِذَنبِكَ وَلِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ ۗ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ مُتَقَلَّبَكُمْ وَمَثْوَاكُمْ(19)} صدق الله العظيم [محمد]

Indeed that the major condition for the Hour is to warn the humans about its approach and not because it is exactly pointing out the day of the Hour’s occurrence, surely you are certainly of the liars whom they hinder against the Truth O Abu Rashed then you come with your argument according to your claim and you say:
اقتباس المشاركة :
The holy Quran affirms that the Hour does not have signs in His word glory be to Him the Most High in the Holy Quran in verse number: (187) from surah Al-`Araf: They ask you about the Hour, when will it come to pass? Say: The knowledge thereof is with my Lord only. None but He will manifest it at its time. It is momentous in the heavens and the earth. It will not come to you but of a sudden. They ask you as if you were solicitous about it. Say: Its knowledge is with Allah only, but most people know not.
انتهى الاقتباس
.End of quote from statement of Abu Rashed

Then you claim: “Since that the Hour comes suddenly there for there is no signs for it”. May Allah fight you with your wealth and your offspring unless you repent to Allah full repentance or you die while you are of the guilty criminals, who is the one that told you that signs of the Hours comes to clarify when exactly the Hour would be?! In fact its signs came in order to warn the humans about the nearness of the Hour and not limit the day of its occurrence, and you are witness on that but you hate the Truth.

O Abu Rashed, verily by Allah indeed you will follow yourselves so Allah would increase you error and wrath then you could never put off Allah’s light, yes by my Lord Allah you can not and could never be able, and do you know why? Because Allah did not make His khalifa in need of the Muslims whom hold firm with your stories, also the disbelievers in the decisive grand Quran, because the followed you until you turned them after their belief to disbelievers in the entire decisive grand Quran, except a few, so they fell in the sedition of narration of your satan grandfathers while they think they are guided aright, but I the True Awaited Mahdi, I do not depend on what I found my forefathers, my mind is Allah’s argument against me, surely He made distinction for the human being and the animal by thinking, so think (asking yourself); does my mind accept it? For example: the narration of the intersection which the mind of a sane human being does not accept it that Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- prostrate between Allah’s hands (in front of Him) then he would request the intercession and (Allah) would say: Raise your head, ask intercession and you would be given the intercession, he said: my nation, He said: got to the fire and take out of it every one who is in his heart a weight of a mustard seed of belief. Then I stopped a moment for thinking!! And I said: Glory be to Allah the Great, what makes Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- to know of the weights of faith in the hearts of the servants? In fact this thing specializes in it Allah Alone. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Doesn't he know when that which is in the graves is raised,(9) And that which is in the chests is made manifest?(10) Surely their Lord this day is Aware of them.(11)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-`Aadeyãt] 100:9-11
{أَفَلَا يَعْلَمُ إِذَا بُعْثِرَ مَا فِي الْقُبُورِ ﴿٩﴾ وَحُصِّلَ مَا فِي الصُّدُورِ ﴿١٠﴾ إِنَّ رَبَّهُم بِهِمْ يَوْمَئِذٍ لَّخَبِيرٌ(11)} صدق الله العظيم [العاديات]

Will Allah’s messenger Mohammad be well-aware with what in the hearts of the people of faith? Glory be to Allah, how much you by trespassed the right of your Lord, O you the guilty-criminals! So much is awaiting you of the painful chastisement! And how coward you would be on the day when you see Allah’s chastisement, and we have advised you to turn to Allah with full repentance, and we gave fatwa to you O community of satans that lucifer and he is eblees (lucifer) if he turns to Allah a (goodly) repentance it would encompassed him Allah’s mercy, and we brought you the reminding to Allah’s comprehensive call to all His servants of jinn and mankind and of every race. Allah the Most High said: {Say: O My servants who have been prodigal regarding their souls, despair not of the mercy of Allah; surely Allah forgives sins altogether. He is indeed the Forgiving, the Merciful.(53) And turn to your Lord and submit to Him before chastisement comes to you, then you will not be helped.(54) And follow the best that has been revealed to you from your Lord before chastisement comes to you all of a sudden, while you perceive not,(55) Lest a soul should say: O woe is me, that I fell short of my duty to Allah! and surely I was of those who laughed to scorn;(56) Or it should say: Had Allah guided me, I should have been dutiful.(57) Or it should say, when it sees the chastisement: Had I another chance I should be a doer of good.(58) Aye! My messages came to you, but you did reject them, and were proud and were of the disbelievers.(59) And on the day of Resurrection you will see those who lied against Allah, their faces will be blackened. Is there not in hell an abode for the proud?(60) And Allah delivers those who keep their duty with their achievement — evil touches them not, nor do they grieve.(61)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:53-61
{قُلْ يَا عِبَادِيَ الَّذِينَ أَسْرَفُوا عَلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ لَا تَقْنَطُوا مِن رَّحْمَةِ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ جَمِيعًا ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ ﴿٥٣﴾ وَأَنِيبُوا إِلَىٰ ربّكم وَأَسْلِمُوا لَهُ مِن قَبْلِ أَن يَأْتِيَكُمُ الْعَذَابُ ثُمَّ لَا تُنصَرُونَ ﴿٥٤﴾ وَاتَّبِعُوا أَحْسَنَ مَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكُم مِّن ربّكم مِّن قَبْلِ أَن يَأْتِيَكُمُ الْعَذَابُ بَغْتَةً وَأَنتُمْ لَا تَشْعُرُونَ ﴿٥٥﴾ أَن تَقُولَ نَفْسٌ يَا حَسْرَتَا عَلَىٰ مَا فَرَّطتُ فِي جَنبِ اللَّهِ وَإِن كُنتُ لَمِنَ السَّاخِرِينَ ﴿٥٦﴾ أَوْ تَقُولَ لَوْ أَنَّ اللَّهَ هَدَانِي لَكُنتُ مِنَ الْمُتَّقِينَ ﴿٥٧﴾ أَوْ تَقُولَ حِينَ تَرَى الْعَذَابَ لَوْ أَنَّ لِي كَرَّةً فَأَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ ﴿٥٨﴾ بَلَىٰ قَدْ جَاءَتْكَ آيَاتِي فَكَذَّبْتَ بِهَا وَاسْتَكْبَرْتَ وَكُنتَ مِنَ الْكَافِرِينَ ﴿٥٩﴾ وَيَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ تَرَى الَّذِينَ كَذَبُوا عَلَى اللَّهِ وُجُوهُهُم مُّسْوَدَّةٌ ۚ أَلَيْسَ فِي جَهَنَّمَ مَثْوًى لِّلْمُتَكَبِّرِينَ ﴿٦٠﴾ وَيُنَجِّي اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ اتَّقَوْا بِمَفَازَتِهِمْ لَا يَمَسُّهُمُ السُّوءُ وَلَا هُمْ يَحْزَنُونَ(61)}صدق الله العظيم [الزمر]

Don’t you know that I find in the Book that will be guided of the Jews a one third of them but two thirds of them are satans and the hate the Truth? Allah is sufficient for us and the Excellent Guardian.

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

{And turn to your Lord and submit to Him before chastisement comes to you, then you will not be helped.(54) And follow the best that has been revealed to you from your Lord before chastisement comes to you all of a sudden, while you perceive not,(55) Lest a soul should say: O woe is me, that I fell short of my duty to Allah! and surely I was of those who laughed to scorn;(56) Or it should say: Had Allah guided me, I should have been dutiful.(57) Or it should say, when it sees the chastisement: Had I another chance I should be a doer of good.(58) Aye! My messages came to you, but you did reject them, and were proud and were of the disbelievers.(59) And on the day of Resurrection you will see those who lied against Allah, their faces will be blackened. Is there not in hell an abode for the proud?(60) And Allah delivers those who keep their duty with their achievement — evil touches them not, nor do they grieve.(61)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:54-61
{وَأَنِيبُوا إِلَىٰ ربّكم وَأَسْلِمُوا لَهُ مِن قَبْلِ أَن يَأْتِيَكُمُ الْعَذَابُ ثُمَّ لَا تُنصَرُونَ ﴿٥٤﴾ وَاتَّبِعُوا أَحْسَنَ مَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكُم مِّن ربّكم مِّن قَبْلِ أَن يَأْتِيَكُمُ الْعَذَابُ بَغْتَةً وَأَنتُمْ لَا تَشْعُرُونَ ﴿٥٥﴾ أَن تَقُولَ نَفْسٌ يَا حَسْرَتَا عَلَىٰ مَا فَرَّطتُ فِي جَنبِ اللَّهِ وَإِن كُنتُ لَمِنَ السَّاخِرِينَ ﴿٥٦﴾ أَوْ تَقُولَ لَوْ أَنَّ اللَّهَ هَدَانِي لَكُنتُ مِنَ الْمُتَّقِينَ ﴿٥٧﴾ أَوْ تَقُولَ حِينَ تَرَى الْعَذَابَ لَوْ أَنَّ لِي كَرَّةً فَأَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ ﴿٥٨﴾ بَلَىٰ قَدْ جَاءَتْكَ آيَاتِي فَكَذَّبْتَ بِهَا وَاسْتَكْبَرْتَ وَكُنتَ مِنَ الْكَافِرِينَ ﴿٥٩﴾ وَيَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ تَرَى الَّذِينَ كَذَبُوا عَلَى اللَّهِ وُجُوهُهُم مُّسْوَدَّةٌ ۚ أَلَيْسَ فِي جَهَنَّمَ مَثْوًى لِّلْمُتَكَبِّرِينَ ﴿٦٠﴾ وَيُنَجِّي اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ اتَّقَوْا بِمَفَازَتِهِمْ لَا يَمَسُّهُمُ السُّوءُ وَلَا هُمْ يَحْزَنُونَ(61)}صدق الله العلي العظيم [الزمر]

.Allah’s khalifa the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=5571

اقتباس المشاركة 5571 من موضوع قرب قيام السّاعة، ونفي شفاعة الرسول عليه الصلاة والسلام ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
14 - 11 - 1430 هـ
02 – 11 – 2009 مـ
02:31 صباحاً
________

قرب قيام السّاعة، ونفي شفاعة الرسول عليه الصلاة والسلام ..
إلى (أبو راشد) الذي أتى من جديدٍ ليحاجّ بالقرآن المجيد.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
والله يا (أبو راشد) ما ظلمك أنصاريَّ بوصفك أنك شيطانٌ مريدٌ؛ بل مثلك كمن خرج من بيتٍ من بابه الشرقيّ ودخله من الباب الغربيّ، وأنت لم تغِب عن موقعنا وتصدّ عن الحقّ صدوداً، فانظر كيف تصدّ بطريقةٍ خفيّةٍ حسب ظنّك، وبمكرٍ واضحٍ كمثل وجهك المُغبرّ أنك تصدّ عن البيان الحقّ للذِّكر، فانظروا لقول (أبو راشد) بما يلي:
اقتباس المشاركة :
القرآن الكريم يؤكد على أن الساعة ليس لها علامات فى قوله سبحانه وتعالى في القرآن الكريم في الآية رقم : (187) من سورة الأعراف : يَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنِ السَّاعَةِ أَيَّانَ مُرْسَاهَا قُلْ إِنَّمَا عِلْمُهَا عِندَ رَبِّي لاَ يُجَلِّيهَا لِوَقْتِهَا إِلاَّ هُوَ ثَقُلَتْ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ لاَ تَأْتِيكُمْ إِلاَّ بَغْتَةً يَسْأَلُونَكَ كَأَنَّكَ حَفِيٌّ عَنْهَا قُلْ إِنَّمَا عِلْمُهَا عِندَ اللّهِ وَلَـكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لاَ يَعْلَمُون
انتهى الاقتباس
انتهى الاقتباس من بيان (أبو راشد).

بمعنى أنه لا يوجد هناك أشراطٌ للسّاعة فأصبح ناصر محمد اليمانيّ حسب فتوى (أبو راشد) كذّابٌ أشِرٌ وليس المهديّ المنتظَر، وذلك لأنه يُحذِّر البشر من أشراط السّاعة الكُبر وأنّ الشمس أدركت القمر فيُحذِّرهم بالفرار إلى الله بالتوبة والإنابة من قبل أن يسبق الليل النهار، ولكنك يا (أبو راشد) تأتي لتنسف جميع بيانات المهديّ المنتظَر أنه لا يوجد هناك أشراط السّاعة الكُبَر ونسيت قول الله تعالى: {فَهَلْ يَنظُرُونَ إِلَّا السَّاعَةَ أَن تَأْتِيَهُم بَغْتَةً ۖ فَقَدْ جَاءَ أَشْرَاطُهَا ۚ فَأَنَّىٰ لَهُمْ إِذَا جَاءَتْهُمْ ذِكْرَاهُمْ ﴿١٨﴾ فَاعْلَمْ أَنَّهُ لَا إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا اللَّـهُ وَاسْتَغْفِرْ لِذَنبِكَ وَلِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ ۗ وَاللَّـهُ يَعْلَمُ مُتَقَلَّبَكُمْ وَمَثْوَاكُمْ ﴿١٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [محمد].

ألا وإنّما الأشراط الكُبرى للسّاعة لِتُنذِر البشر عن اقترابها وليس لأنها تُحدِّد بالضبط يوم وقوع السّاعة، فإنك لَمِن الذين يصدّون عن الحقّ يا (أبو راشد) ثُمّ تأتي بحجّتك حسب زعمك وتقول:
اقتباس المشاركة :
القرآن الكريم يؤكد على أن الساعة ليس لها علامات فى قوله سبحانه وتعالى في القرآن الكريم في الآية رقم : (187) من سورة الأعراف : يَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنِ السَّاعَةِ أَيَّانَ مُرْسَاهَا قُلْ إِنَّمَا عِلْمُهَا عِندَ رَبِّي لاَ يُجَلِّيهَا لِوَقْتِهَا إِلاَّ هُوَ ثَقُلَتْ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ لاَ تَأْتِيكُمْ إِلاَّ بَغْتَةً يَسْأَلُونَكَ كَأَنَّكَ حَفِيٌّ عَنْهَا قُلْ إِنَّمَا عِلْمُهَا عِندَ اللّهِ وَلَـكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لاَ يَعْلَمُون
انتهى الاقتباس
انتهى الاقتباس من بيان (أبو راشد).

ثُمّ تزعم: بما أن السّاعة تأتي بغتةً إذاً لا أشراط لها! قاتلك الله يا (أبو راشد) في مالك وولدك حتى تتوب إلى الله متاباً أو تَزهق نفسك وأنت من المجرمين، ومن الذي قال أن أشراط السّاعة جاءت لتُبيِّن متى بالضّبط تكون السّاعة؟ بل جاءت أشراطها لكي تُنذِر البشر عن قرب قيام السّاعة وليس لتحديد يوم وقوعها وأنت على ذلك لمن الشاهدين ولكنك للحقّ لمن الكارهين.

ألا والله يا (أبو راشد) لسوف تُتعِبون أنفسكم فيزيدكم الله إثماً وغضباً فلن تستطيعوا أن تُطفئوا نور الله، إِي وربّي لا ولن تستطيعوا، وهل تعلم لماذا؟ لأنّ الله لم يجعل خليفته بآسف المسلمين المستمسكين برواياتكم والكافرين بمُحكم القرآن العظيم لأنهم اتّبعوكم حتى رديتموهم من بعد إيمانهم كافرين بكافة مُحكم القرآن العظيم إلّا قليلاً، فهم وقعوا في فتنة أحاديث أجدادكم الشياطين ويحسبون أنّهم مهتدون، ولكني المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ لا أعتمد على ما وجدت عليه آبائي فأتَّبعهم الاتّباع الأعمى كلّا وربّي؛ بل سوف أستخدم سمعي وبصري وأتفكّر هل يقبل - ما وجدتُ عليه آبائي - عقلي الذي هو حُجّة الله عليّ فميَّز الإنسانَ بالتفكّر عن الحيوان فأتفكّر هل يقبلها عقلي؟ وعلى سبيل المثال حديث الشفاعة الذي لا يقبله عقلُ إنسانٍ عاقلٍ أنّ محمداً رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - يسجد بين يدي الله فيطلب الشفاعة فيقول: ارفع رأسك واشفع تشفّع، قال: أمتي، قال: فانطلق إلى النار وأخرج منها كل من في قلبه مثقال حبّةٍ خردلٍ من الإيمان. ثُمّ توقّفتُ للتفكير بُرهةً وقلت سبحان الله العظيم فما يُدري محمدٌ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - بمثاقيل الإيمان في قلوب العبيد؟ بل هذا شيءٌ يختصّ به الله وحده تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {أَفَلَا يَعْلَمُ إِذَا بُعْثِرَ مَا فِي الْقُبُورِ ﴿٩﴾ وَحُصِّلَ مَا فِي الصُّدُورِ ﴿١٠﴾ إِنَّ رَبَّهُم بِهِمْ يَوْمَئِذٍ لَّخَبِيرٌ ﴿١١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [العاديات].

فهل محمدٌ رسول الله سوف يكون خبيراً بما في قلوب الناس من الإيمان؟ سبحان الله العظيم كم تجاوزتم في حقّ ربّكم أيّها المجرمون! وكم ينتظركم من العذاب الأليم! وما أجْبَنَكم يوم ترون عذاب الله وقد نصحنا لكم وعلَّمناكم أن تتوبوا إلى الله متاباً، وأفتيناكم يا معشر الشياطين أن إبليس وهو إبليس لو يتوب إلى الله متاباً لوسعته رحمة الله، وآتيناكم بالتذكير لنداء الله الشامل لكافة عبيده من الجنّ والإنس ومن كُلّ جنسٍ قال الله تعالى:
{قُلْ يَا عِبَادِيَ الَّذِينَ أَسْرَفُوا عَلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ لَا تَقْنَطُوا مِن رَّحْمَةِ اللَّـهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ جَمِيعًا ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ ﴿٥٣﴾ وَأَنِيبُوا إِلَىٰ رَبِّكُمْ وَأَسْلِمُوا لَهُ مِن قَبْلِ أَن يَأْتِيَكُمُ الْعَذَابُ ثُمَّ لَا تُنصَرُونَ ﴿٥٤﴾ وَاتَّبِعُوا أَحْسَنَ مَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكُم مِّن رَّبِّكُم مِّن قَبْلِ أَن يَأْتِيَكُمُ الْعَذَابُ بَغْتَةً وَأَنتُمْ لَا تَشْعُرُونَ ﴿٥٥﴾ أَن تَقُولَ نَفْسٌ يَا حَسْرَتَىٰ عَلَىٰ مَا فَرَّطتُ فِي جَنبِ اللَّـهِ وَإِن كُنتُ لَمِنَ السَّاخِرِينَ ﴿٥٦﴾ أَوْ تَقُولَ لَوْ أَنَّ اللَّـهَ هَدَانِي لَكُنتُ مِنَ الْمُتَّقِينَ ﴿٥٧﴾ أَوْ تَقُولَ حِينَ تَرَى الْعَذَابَ لَوْ أَنَّ لِي كَرَّةً فَأَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ ﴿٥٨﴾ بَلَىٰ قَدْ جَاءَتْكَ آيَاتِي فَكَذَّبْتَ بِهَا وَاسْتَكْبَرْتَ وَكُنتَ مِنَ الْكَافِرِينَ ﴿٥٩﴾ وَيَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ تَرَى الَّذِينَ كَذَبُوا عَلَى اللَّـهِ وُجُوهُهُم مُّسْوَدَّةٌ ۚ أَلَيْسَ فِي جَهَنَّمَ مَثْوًى لِّلْمُتَكَبِّرِينَ ﴿٦٠﴾ وَيُنَجِّي اللَّـهُ الَّذِينَ اتَّقَوْا بِمَفَازَتِهِمْ لَا يَمَسُّهُمُ السُّوءُ وَلَا هُمْ يَحْزَنُونَ ﴿٦١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر].

أفلا تعلمون أني أجد في الكتاب أنه سوف يهتدي من اليهود ثلثهم؟ ولكنّ ثلثيهم شياطين وللحقّ كارهون حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..

{وَأَنِيبُوا إِلَىٰ رَبِّكُمْ وَأَسْلِمُوا لَهُ مِن قَبْلِ أَن يَأْتِيَكُمُ الْعَذَابُ ثُمَّ لَا تُنصَرُونَ ﴿٥٤﴾ وَاتَّبِعُوا أَحْسَنَ مَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكُم مِّن رَّبِّكُم مِّن قَبْلِ أَن يَأْتِيَكُمُ الْعَذَابُ بَغْتَةً وَأَنتُمْ لَا تَشْعُرُونَ ﴿٥٥﴾ أَن تَقُولَ نَفْسٌ يَا حَسْرَتَىٰ عَلَىٰ مَا فَرَّطتُ فِي جَنبِ اللَّـهِ وَإِن كُنتُ لَمِنَ السَّاخِرِينَ ﴿٥٦﴾ أَوْ تَقُولَ لَوْ أَنَّ اللَّـهَ هَدَانِي لَكُنتُ مِنَ الْمُتَّقِينَ ﴿٥٧﴾ أَوْ تَقُولَ حِينَ تَرَى الْعَذَابَ لَوْ أَنَّ لِي كَرَّةً فَأَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ ﴿٥٨﴾ بَلَىٰ قَدْ جَاءَتْكَ آيَاتِي فَكَذَّبْتَ بِهَا وَاسْتَكْبَرْتَ وَكُنتَ مِنَ الْكَافِرِينَ ﴿٥٩﴾ وَيَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ تَرَى الَّذِينَ كَذَبُوا عَلَى اللَّـهِ وُجُوهُهُم مُّسْوَدَّةٌ ۚ أَلَيْسَ فِي جَهَنَّمَ مَثْوًى لِّلْمُتَكَبِّرِينَ ﴿٦٠﴾ وَيُنَجِّي اللَّـهُ الَّذِينَ اتَّقَوْا بِمَفَازَتِهِمْ لَا يَمَسُّهُمُ السُّوءُ وَلَا هُمْ يَحْزَنُونَ ﴿٦١﴾} صدق الله العلي العظيم [الزمر].

خليفة الله الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.