الموضوع: Replies of the Imam to Abd Rabu.. Were it not that Allah holds the heavens with cosmic means it would have fell on earth towards the center of the universal gravity

النتائج 1 إلى 6 من 6
  1. افتراضي Replies of the Imam to Abd Rabu.. Were it not that Allah holds the heavens with cosmic means it would have fell on earth towards the center of the universal gravity

(Replies of the Imam to Abd Rabu)

- 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

28 - 06 - 1428 AH
    14 - 07 - 2007 AD
    10:05 pm
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

.I do not say that rising of the sun from its setting (place) will be because of the overtaking
    ..Were it not that Allah holds the heavens with cosmic means it would have fell on earth towards the center of the universal gravity

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon all prophets and messengers, and whoever followed them in goodness till the day of judgement, after this..

My brother Abd Rabu, you have to ponder well over my speeches so you do not misunderstand! Surely I do not say that the rising of the sun from its setting place will be because of the overtaking, I have foretold the people on the global internet that the sun overtook the moon O community of humans that’s because it should not be for the sun to overtake the moon so it would meet with it after the emergence of dawn with the moon; in fact it meets with it while it is in the dark phase and its face dark fully, and after it tilts from the sun the emergence of the lunar dawn begins; and the meaning of overtaking is that the sun meets the moon at the first of the month which is after emerging of dawn on the lunar day on the moon itself, and we had clarified in previous speeches that the solar eclipse which it happened at the end of Sha’ban 1426, the meeting occurred in it, that’s because the sun met with the moon after the birth of the crescent after six hours, that’s because the moment of the crescent’s birth just before sunrise of Monday and the solar eclipse occurred at noon, and if its age was as the astronomers think three hours and forty five minutes at setting time you would not been able sighting the crescent with this short age, but and because its age is the twelve hours the crescent has been viewed by scholars of Al-Sharia the observers of them according to the honored Mecca timing, and the astronomers got surprised with that, surely they know that this is impossible scientifically, and we have explained to you the reason of sighting the crescent; that’s because its age was more than they think due to its birth before the appointed time for the solar eclipse, so the sun met with the moon while it’s just a crescent which is after the emergence of its dawn, and I did not say that this will be because of sunrise; in fact that is a condition from the major conditions of the Hour that the sun overtakes the moon and this occurs before sunrise from the west.

As for the cause of the sunrise from the west surely it will be because the approach of the lowest of the seven earthly-plants and it is what you name it the tenth planet, it will come closer from the side of the north pole passing by the earth, and Allah will make it a cause for the reversal of the earth's rotation, so the so would rise from the west, and Allah is a Witness and Guardian about what I say, and that is on the night of appearing and the big victory. So do not argue with me in what you do not have knowledge with with conjecture; if that is.. maybe.. or the theoretical-relativity (Hypothesis); surely all that is conjecture and conjecture does not avail a thing against the Truth.

As in regard to your denial that the planetary gravity center is not in the earth and you say that science just proved that it is in the sun, if it was as you say then why the day length of Mercury is 176 Earthly days? Is not it rather that its rotation around itself quickly due to its close proximity to the center of gravity? I do not want to argue with you with the knowledge of relativity, in fact I say: Indeed the earth is the center of gravity of the universe, and were it not that Allah holds the heavens with cosmic means it would have fell on earth towards the universal gravity center that is our earth on which we live, and it is the mass planet the steady-destination the gatherer to the universe and from it was the beginning and to it is the end. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..As We began the first creation, We shall return it (to its first original-form)..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyã´] 21:104
    {كَمَا بَدَأْنَا أَوَّلَ خَلْقٍ نُعِيدُهُ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:١٠٤]

So it was from it the beginning and to it is the end, and when it is prepared for an explosion it rotates around itself with unimaginable speed, so you would see the heaven turns back and forth extremely with what is in it of planets and stars shins and sets quickly with unimaginable speed and that’s because of the speed of the earth’s rotation. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {On the day when the heaven will turn back and forth (extremely),(9) And the mountains will move away, (swiftly).(10)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Toor] 52:9-10
    {يَوْمَ تَمُورُ السَّمَاء مَوْراً (9) وَتَسِيرُ الْجِبَالُ سَيْراً(10)} صدق الله العظيم [الطور].

So the shape of the earth changes to the other form and then the planets disperse towards the earth 's center of gravity, and due to the unimaginable speed for the mother planet so whenever a planet falls on it; it pressures it severe pressure so it pounds the planets to it an utter pounding nonetheless it won’t be spherical, in fact you do not see crookedness therein nor unevenness. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And they ask you about the mountains. Say: My Lord will scatter them, as scattered dust,(105) Then leave it a plain, smooth, level,(106) Wherein you see no crookedness nor unevenness.(107)}Truthful Allah the Great [T.H.] 20:105-107
    {وَيَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنِ الْجِبَالِ فَقُلْ يَنْسِفُهَا رَبِّي نَسْفًا ﴿١٠٥﴾ فَيَذَرُهَا قَاعًا صَفْصَفًا ﴿١٠٦﴾ لَا تَرَىٰ فِيهَا عِوَجًا وَلَا أَمْتًا ﴿١٠٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [طه].

That is earth and the mother planet, the cosmic gathering station devours the planets and stars after its great explosion so the heaven would be with whatever in it of planets and stars weak and submissive in front the the earth’s strong magnetic powerful-force which it transformed into a great thing beyond the limits of imagination, so the planets disperses to it altogether and every land with its mountains would be carried to the mother earth. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And the earth and the mountains are carried away and pounded with one pounding.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Haaqqah] 69:14
    {وَحُمِلَتِ الْأَرْضُ وَالْجِبَالُ فَدُكَّتَا دَكَّةً وَاحِدَةً} صدق الله العظيم [الحاقة:١٤].

But to where it would be pounded? Of course to the mother earth. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {when the earth is pounded into pieces,}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Fajr] 89:21, so it becomes one land thus the heaven with what’s in it of planets and stars the mother planet folds it to it so the heaven and the ears return as a one land and it is what they name it the neutron star. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {The day when We roll up heaven like the rolling up of the scroll of writings. As We began the first creation, We shall return it( to its first original-form). A promise (binding) on Us. We shall bring it about.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyã´] 21:104, so the universe returns to one planet as it was before the beginning, before the great explosion (big bang) and you know that the heaven and earth were one planet then it exploded.
    {إِذَا دُكَّتِ الْأَرْضُ دَكًّا دَكًّا} صدق الله العظيم [الفجر:٢١]
    {يَوْمَ نَطْوِي السَّمَاءَ كَطَيِّ السِّجِلِّ لِلْكُتُبِ كَمَا بَدَأْنَا أَوَّلَ خَلْقٍ نُعِيدُهُ وَعْداً عَلَيْنَا إِنَّا كُنَّا فَاعِلِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:١٠٤٤]،

Thus the grand Quran says that, and it calls today’s disbelievers to believe in the Quran and that Mohammad messenger of Allah received it from a Wise, Knowing, Creator, Well Aware, All seeing. And what makes Mohammad messenger of Allah know that the heavens and the earth were one plant and one land before they got to be! And Allah did not address with this verse the disbelievers at the time in which had been sent the messenger of Allah because they do not know , in fact He addresses with this miracle today’s disbelievers whom Allah said about their scholars: {And thus do We send the signs, and that they would say, You have studied; and We shall certainly make it clear to a people who know.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:105
    {وَكَذَٰلِكَ نُصَرِّفُ الْآيَاتِ وَلِيَقُولُوا دَرَسْتَ وَلِنُبَيِّنَهُ لِقَوْمٍ يَعْلَمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:١٠٥].

For that we find the Quran is calling them to acknowledge with the Truth before that Allah destroys them an utter destruction, so the earth explodes and the people would be as scattered grasshoppers and the mountains will be as carded wool. And Allah the Most High said: {Do not those who disbelieve see that the heavens and the earth were closed up mass, so We ripped them (apart). And We made from water everything living. Will they not then believe?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyã´] 21:30
    {أَوَلَمْ يَرَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا أَنَّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ كَانَتَا رَتْقًا فَفَتَقْنَاهُمَا وَجَعَلْنَا مِنَ الْمَاءِ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ حَيٍّ أَفَلَا يُؤْمِنُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:٣٠].

What’s the matter with you — O (Abd Rabu) — arguing with me with knowledge of relativity that the grand Quran denies it! And not all the scientific knowledge is correct; in fact some of it Allah has not sent an authority for it, and whatever of it was true we will find it compatible to what came with it the grand Quran; a narration of Lord of the worlds, and never been with conjecture of relativity carries the probability of correct and error , surely we will find it contrary to what came with it the grand Quran.

And I do not follow the human’s sciences, in fact whatever of it True I confirm it with the True logic of the grand Quran just as you speak, and whatever is incorrect I deny it and I bring the Truth with the logic of the grand Quran, that’s in order they do not say he only studied our knowledge that we encompassed with it then with it he argues with us; in fact they see that I do not follow them in many of their sciences except whatever of it is True, surely I do not bring its proof from your handbooks; in fact from the Book of Lord of the worlds, then I increase them knowledge in what they did know know. So in what narration after it that you believe?

So what is wrong with you — O (Abd Rabu) — you are not certain with the words of your Lord? In fact you just saw it violated the True explanatory-statement for the Quran, so if you see me explain the verses of the Quran from my head as diligent of me then I have made an authority for you against me, and if you see me explaining it with analogy then I have made an authority for you against me, and if you see me coming up with the interpretation to the narration of Allah without Allah’s narration surely I have made an authority for you against me, and if you see me bringing the interpretation for the Quran from the Quran itself so I do not deviate from it the measure of a hair-strand surely I just overcome you with the Truth if you desire the Truth, and what is after the Truth except falsehood. I did not see you denying one verse then you say that you have interpret it wrong so you bring a better interpretation than mine and fitter explanation; in fact you argue with me with narration contrary to what came in Allah’s narration, O my brother Abd Rabu, do you see them know better than Allah! And the Most High said: {..Say: Do you know better or Allah?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:140
    {قُلْ أَأَنْتُمْ أَعْلَمُ أَمِ اللَّهُ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:١٤٠].

And the Most High said: {..And they encompass nothing of His knowledge except what He pleases. His knowledge extends over the heavens and the earth, and the preservation of them both tires Him not. And He is the Most High, the Great.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:255
    {وَلَا يُحِيطُونَ بِشَيْءٍ مِنْ عِلْمِهِ إِلَّا بِمَا شَاءَ وَسِعَ كُرْسِيُّهُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَلَا يَئُودُهُ حِفْظُهُمَا وَهُوَ الْعَلِيُّ الْعَظِيمُ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:٢٥٥].

As in regard to your denial to the death of son of Mary, I surely say to you that his death is as the death of companions of the cave and His soul in the heaven, for that Allah the Most High said: {And thus did We resurrected them that they might question each other..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:19
    {وَكَذَٰلِكَ بَعَثْنَاهُمْ لِيَتَسَاءَلُوا بَيْنَهُمْ}صدق الله العظيم [الكهف:١٩].

Also sleeping is death O Abd Rabu; in fact it is the minor death, let alone the deep restful sleep, which makes the eye opened so you might think they are awake while they are asleep? Only causing death to the son of Mary is as Allah caused death to the companions of the cave, as that they are asleep; Allah causes death of their souls. And Allah the Most High said: {Allah takes (people’s) souls at the time of their death, and those that die not, during their sleep. Then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:42
    {اللَّهُ يَتَوَفَّى الْأَنْفُسَ حِينَ مَوْتِهَا وَالَّتِي لَمْ تَمُتْ فِي مَنَامِهَا فَيُمْسِكُ الَّتِي قَضَىٰ عَلَيْهَا الْمَوْتَ وَيُرْسِلُ الْأُخْرَىٰ إِلَىٰ أَجَلٍ مُسَمًّى} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر:٤٢].

This is the intended death to the son of Mary and as well the companions of the cave — O Abd Rabu — do not hinder (others) from the Truth — O my brother Abdrabo — so your heat would be sinful, surely you are with this hindering (others) from the Truth fully and those who do not know might think that when you display the pictures that you just came with the proofs while you did not offer one proof, and all that with conjecture and nothing else.

Then I did not see you mention the tenth planet (Nibiru) the lowest of the seven earthly-planets in the grand Quran, and it is planet Sijjeel, do you know that Allah will make me appear with it over the people in a night while they are humbled with disgrace? In fact that planet is the one that will cause the reversal of the earth’s rotation, so the people would see the sun rises from its setting (place)! And Allah is Witness and Guardian upon what I say. Isn’t the morning near? And you might think that you did not deny the Quran in fact — O Abd Rabu — you denied it, so ask you Lord forgiveness or bring the True explanatory-statement for the Quran better than the explanatory-statement of the Imam the guiding to the straight ____ path.

.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1907

اقتباس المشاركة 220544 من موضوع ناصر اليماني يعلن عن طلوع الشمس من مغربها..

English فارسى Español Deutsh Italiano Melayu Türk Français

- 2 -

اقتباس المشاركة 6324 من موضوع ردود الإمام على عبد ربه: لولا الله يمسك السماوات بأسبابٍ كونيّة لوقعت على الأرض تجاه مركز الجاذبيّة الكونيّة..

( ردود الإمام على عبد ربه )

- 1 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    28 - 06 - 1428 هـ
    14 - 07 - 2007 مـ
    10:05 مساءً
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

لا أقول بأنّ طلوع الشمس من مغربها سوف يكون بسبب الإدراك.
    لولا الله يمسك السماوات بأسبابٍ كونيّة لوقعت على الأرض تجاه مركز الجاذبيّة الكونيّة ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جميع الأنبياء والمُرسلين ومن تبعهم بإحسانٍ إلى يوم الدين، ثم أمّا بعد..
    أخي عبد ربه، عليك أن تتدبر خطاباتي جيداً حتى لا تفهم خطأ! فأنا لا أقول بأنّ طلوع الشمس من مغربها سوف يكون بسبب الإدراك فقد نبّأت الناس في الإنترنت العالميّة بأنّ الشمس أدركت القمر يا معشر البشر، وذلك لأنّ الشمس لا ينبغي لها أن تدرك القمر فتجتمع به من بعد بزوغ الفجر في القمر؛ بل تجتمع به وهو محاقٌ مُظلمٌ وجهه بالكامل، وبعد أن يميل عن الشمس يبداً بزوغ الفجر القمري؛
    ومعنى الإدراك هو أن يتمّ اجتماع الشمس والقمر في أول الشهر أي من بعد بزوغ فجر اليوم القمري في ذات القمر، وقد بيّنا في خطاباتٍ سابقةٍ بأنّ كسوف الشمس الذي حدث في نهاية شعبان 1426 حدث فيه الاجتماع، وذلك لأنّ الشمس اجتمعت بالقمر من بعد ميلاد الهلال بست ساعاتٍ، وذلك لأنّ الهلال كانت لحظة ميلاده قُبيل طلوع شمس الإثنين والكسوف حدث في الظهيرة، ولو كان عُمره كما يظنّ علماء الفلك ثلاث ساعات وخمس وأربعون دقيقة عند الغروب لما استطعتم مُشاهدة الهلال بهذا العمر القصير، ولكن ولأنّ عمره اثني عشرة ساعة. تمت مُشاهدة الهلال من قبل علماء الشريعة المراقبين منهم بحسب توقيت مكة المُكرمة، وتفاجأ علماء الفلك بذلك فهم يعلمون بأنّ ذلك مُستحيلٌ علمياً، وقد بيَّنا لكم ما سبب مشاهدة الهلال؛ وذلك لأنّ عمره كان أكثر مما يظنون نظراً لميلاده من قبل ميعاد الكسوف الشمسيّ فاجتمعت به وقد هو هلالاً أي من بعد بزوغ فجره، ولم أقل بأنّ ذلك سوف يكون سبب طلوع الشمس؛ بل ذلك شرط من شروط الساعة الكُبرى أن تدرك الشمس القمر ويحدث ذلك قبل طلوع الشمس من المغرب.

وأما سبب طلوع الشمس من المغرب فسوف يكون بسبب اقتراب أسفل الأراضين السبع وهو بما يسمونه الكوكب العاشر سوف يقترب من ناحية القُطب الشمالي ماراً بجانب الأرض وسوف يجعله الله سبباً في انعكاس دوران الأرض فتطلع الشمس من المغرب، والله على ما أقول شهيدٌ ووكيلٌ وذلك في ليلة الظُهور والنصر الكبير. فلا تُجادلني فيما ليس لك به علم بالظنّ، إذ أنّ ( لربما ) ( أو ) ( النسبيّة ) فكلّ ذلك ظنٌّ والظنّ لا يغني من الحقّ شيئاً.

وأما بالنسبة لإنكارك بأنّ مركز الجاذبيّة الأرضية ليست في الأرض وتقول بأنه قد أثبت العلم أنها في الشمس، فإذا كان كما تقول فلماذا طول يوم عطارد 176 يوماً أرضياً؟ أليس بالأحرى أن يكون دورانه حول نفسه سريعاً نظراً لقُربه من مركز الجاذبيّة؟ ولا أريد أن أجادلك بعلم النسبيّة بل أقول: بأنّ الأرض مركز الجاذبيّة الكونيّة يا هذا، ولولا أنّ الله يمسك السماوات بأسباب كونيّة لوقعت على الأرض تجاه مركز الجاذبيّة الكونيّة وهي أرضنا التي نعيش عليها وهي الكوكب الرتق المُستقر الجامع للكون ومنه كانت البداية وإليه النهاية. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {كَمَا بَدَأْنَا أَوَّلَ خَلْقٍ نُعِيدُهُ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:١٠٤].

فمنه كانت البداية وإليه النهاية، وإذا تهيأت للانفجار تدور حول نفسها بسرعة خياليّة فترى السماء تمور موراً بما فيها من الكواكب والنجوم تشرق وتغيب بسرعة خياليّة وذلك بسبب سُرعة دوران الأرض. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {يَوْمَ تَمُورُ السَّمَاء مَوْراً (9) وَتَسِيرُ الْجِبَالُ سَيْراً(10)} صدق الله العظيم [الطور].

فيتبدل شكل الأرض إلى شكلٍ آخر ومن ثم تتناثر الكواكب نحو الأرض مركز الجاذبيّة، ونظراً للسرعة الخيالية للكوكب الأمّ فكُلما وقع عليها كوكبا تضغطهُ ضغطاً شديداً فتدكّ الكواكب إليها دكاً دكاً غير أنها لا تكون كرويّة بل لا ترى فيها عوجاً ولا أمْتا. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَيَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنِ الْجِبَالِ فَقُلْ يَنْسِفُهَا رَبِّي نَسْفًا ﴿١٠٥﴾ فَيَذَرُهَا قَاعًا صَفْصَفًا ﴿١٠٦﴾ لَا تَرَىٰ فِيهَا عِوَجًا وَلَا أَمْتًا ﴿١٠٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [طه].

وتلك هي الأرض والكوكب الأمّ المقر الجامع الكونيّ تلتهم الكواكب والنجوم من بعد انفجارها الأعظم فتكون السماء بما فيها من الكواكب والنجوم واهيةً مُستسلمةً أمام قوة الأرض المغناطيسيّة الجبارة والتي تحولت إلى شيءٍ عظيم يتجاوز حدود الخيال فتتناثر الكواكب إليها أجمعين وكُلّ أرض بجبالها تُحمل إلى الأرض الأمّ. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَحُمِلَتِ الْأَرْضُ وَالْجِبَالُ فَدُكَّتَا دَكَّةً وَاحِدَةً} صدق الله العظيم [الحاقة:١٤].

ولكن إلى أين تُدك؟ طبعاً إلى الأرض الأمّ. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {إِذَا دُكَّتِ الْأَرْضُ دَكًّا دَكًّا} صدق الله العظيم [الفجر:٢١]، فتصبح أرضاً واحدةً وكذلك السماء بما فيها من الكواكب والنجوم تطويها الكوكب الأمّ إليها فتعود السماء والأرض أرضاً واحدةً وهو بما يسمونه النجم النيتروني. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {يَوْمَ نَطْوِي السَّمَاءَ كَطَيِّ السِّجِلِّ لِلْكُتُبِ كَمَا بَدَأْنَا أَوَّلَ خَلْقٍ نُعِيدُهُ وَعْداً عَلَيْنَا إِنَّا كُنَّا فَاعِلِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:١٠٤]، فيعود الكون كوكباً واحداً كما كان قبل البداية قبل الانفجار الأعظم وأنتم تعلمون بأنّ السماء والأرض كانتا كوكباً واحداً ثم انفجر، وكذلك القرآن العظيم يقول ذلك ويدعو كفار اليوم إلى الإيمان بالقرآن وأنه حقاً تلَّقاه محمدٌ رسول الله من لدُن حكيمٍ عليمٍ خالقٍ خبيرٍ بصيرٍ، وما كان يدري محمدٌ رسول الله بأنّ السماوات والأرض كانتا قبل أن تكون كوكباً واحداً أرضاً واحدةً! ولم يُخاطب الله بهذه الآية كفار ذلك الزمن الذي بعث فيه رسول الله نظراً لأنهم لا يعلمون؛ بل يخاطب بهذه المُعجزة كُفار اليوم الذي قال الله عن عُلمائهم: {وَكَذَٰلِكَ نُصَرِّفُ الْآيَاتِ وَلِيَقُولُوا دَرَسْتَ وَلِنُبَيِّنَهُ لِقَوْمٍ يَعْلَمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:١٠٥].

ولذلك نجد القرآن يدعوهم إلى الاعتراف بالحقّ قبل أن يُدمرهم الله تدميراً فتنفجر الأرض فيكون الناس كالجراد المبثوث وتكون الجبال كالعهن المنفوش. وقال الله تعالى:
    {أَوَلَمْ يَرَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا أَنَّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ كَانَتَا رَتْقًا فَفَتَقْنَاهُمَا وَجَعَلْنَا مِنَ الْمَاءِ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ حَيٍّ أَفَلَا يُؤْمِنُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:٣٠].

فما خطبك يا (عبد ربه) تُجادلني بعلمٍ نسبيٍّ ينكره القرآن العظيم! وليست كل العلوم الفلكيّة صحيحة؛ بل منها ما أنزل الله به من سُلطان وما كان حقاً منها سوف نجده موافقاً لما جاء به القرآن العظيم؛ حديث ربّ العالمين، وما كان بالظنّ النسبيّ يحتمل الصح والخطأ فسوف نجده مُخالفاً لما جاء به القرآن العظيم.

وأنا لا أتّبع علوم البشر بل ما كان حقٌّ منها أُحِقّهُ بمنطق الحقّ القرآن العظيم مثلما أنكم تنطقون، وما كان غير صحيحٍ أُنكره وآتي بالحقّ بمنطق القرآن العظيم، وذلك حتى لا يقولون إنما درسَ علْمَنا الذي أحطنا به ثم يجادلنا به؛ بل يرون أني لا أتّبعهم في كثيرٍ من العلوم إلا ما كان حقٌّ منها فلا أقدّم بُرهانه من كُتيباتهم بل من كتاب ربّ العالمين، ثم أزيدهم علماً بما لم يكونوا يعلمون. فبأي حديثٍ بعده تؤمنون؟

فما خطبك يا (عبد ربه) لا توقن بكلام ربك؟ بل تُجادلني بعلمٍ قد رأيته خالف البيان الحقّ للقرآن، فإن كنت تراني أفسّر آيات القرآن من رأسي اجتهاداً مني فقد جعلتَ لك عليّ سُلطاناً، وإن كنت تراني أفسّرها بالقياس فقد جعلتَ لك علي سُلطاناً، وإن كنت تراني آتي بالتأويل لحديث الله من غير حديث الله فقد جعلتَ لك علي سُلطاناً، وإن كنت تراني آتي بالتأويل للقرآن من نفس القرآن فلا أحيد عنه قيد شعرةٍ فقد غلبتك بالحقّ إن كنت تريد الحقّ، وما بعد الحقّ إلا الضلال. ولم أرَك تُنكر آيةً واحدةً فتقول لقد أوّلتها خطأ فتأتي بتأويلٍ خير من تأويلي وأحسن تفسيراً؛ بل تُجادلني بحديثٍ قد خالف لما جاء في حديث الله، فهل يا أخي عبد ربه تراهم أعلم من الله! وقال تعالى:
    {قُلْ أَأَنْتُمْ أَعْلَمُ أَمِ اللَّهُ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:١٤٠].

وقال تعالى:
    {وَلَا يُحِيطُونَ بِشَيْءٍ مِنْ عِلْمِهِ إِلَّا بِمَا شَاءَ وَسِعَ كُرْسِيُّهُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَلَا يَئُودُهُ حِفْظُهُمَا وَهُوَ الْعَلِيُّ الْعَظِيمُ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:٢٥٥].

وأما بالنسبة لإنكارك موت ابن مريم فأنا أقول :
    إن موته كموت أصحاب الكهف وروحه في السماء، ولذلك قال الله تعالى:
    {وَكَذَٰلِكَ بَعَثْنَاهُمْ لِيَتَسَاءَلُوا بَيْنَهُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف:١٩].

والنوم موت يا عبد ربه؛ بل هو الموت الأصغر، فما بالك بنوم السبات العميق الذي يجعل العين مفتوحة فتحسبهم أيقاظاً وهم رقودٌ؟ وإنما التوفّي لابن مريم كما توفّى الله أصحاب الكهف وكذلك النائمون يتوفى الله أرواحهم. وقال الله تعالى: {اللَّهُ يَتَوَفَّى الْأَنْفُسَ حِينَ مَوْتِهَا وَالَّتِي لَمْ تَمُتْ فِي مَنَامِهَا فَيُمْسِكُ الَّتِي قَضَىٰ عَلَيْهَا الْمَوْتَ وَيُرْسِلُ الْأُخْرَىٰ إِلَىٰ أَجَلٍ مُسَمًّى} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر:٤٢].

وهذا هو التوفّي المقصود لابن مريم وكذلك أصحاب الكهف يا عبد ربه، فلا تصدّ عن الحقّ يا أخي عبد ربه فيكون آثمٌ قلبُك، فأنت بهذا تصدّ عن الحقّ صدوداً وقد يظنّ الذين لا يعلمون بأنه حين تعرض الصور بأنك قد أتيت بالبراهين وأنت لم تُقدم بُرهاناً واحداً، وكل ذلك بالظنّ ليس إلا.

ثم أني لم أرَك تذكر الكوكب العاشر
    (نيبيروا) أسفل الأراضين السبع في القرآن العظيم وهو كوكب سجيل، فهل تعلم بأنّ الله سوف يظهرني به على العالمين في ليلةٍ وهم من الصاغرين؟ بل ذلك الكوكب هو الذي سوف يتسبب في انعكاس دوران الأرض فيرى الناس الشمس تطلع من مغربها! والله على ما أقول شهيدٌ ووكيلٌ. أليس الصُبح بقريب؟ وقد تظنّ بأنك لم تنكر القرآن بل أنكرته يا عبد ربه، فاستغفر ربك أو ائْتِ بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن خير من بيان الإمام الهادي إلى الصراط____المُستقيم.

أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

2. افتراضي

- 2 -

07 - 07 - 1428 AH
    22 - 07 - 2007 AD
    02:20 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

..The Imam Mahdi speaks about the facts of the Quran with knowledge upon the actual reality

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon Mohammad messenger of Allah and all messengers and whoever follow them with goodness till judgement day, after this..

O Abd Rabu, I surely do not deny that for each planet a fixed gravity in its known orbit till inevitable decree of it,then you have to know that I know that the gravity of earth is limited now, but on the day when earth will change other than the earth then its shape will change from spherical to a circular plain, smooth, level, wherein you see no crookedness nor unevenness, so here it will change to a space whirlpool, and that is the Hour O Abd Rabu, so do not doubt in it then you would be of the ones who perish.

And I repeat, what is wrong with you? You hide the issue of the tenth planet with which Allah will make me prevail over the worlds in one night while they are humiliated with disgrace! By Allah as if you do not want the Truth to come under light? Why you do not bring a picture of the tenth planet so it clears to the Truth seekers that it is truly there is after our earth seven earthly-planets and they heaven surrounds our earth from all sides, as for the seventh earthly-planet it exists far-beyond our earth and below it is planet Sijjeel which it rained over the people of Lut marked stones for the disbelievers. And for that Allah the Most High said: {So when Our decree came to pass, We made atop of it (that which was) the lowest of it, and rained on them compacted stones from Sijjeel,}Truthful Allah the Great [Hûd] 11:82
    {فَلَمَّا جَاءَ أَمْرُنَا جَعَلْنَا عَالِيَهَا سَافِلَهَا وَأَمْطَرْنَا عَلَيْهَا حِجَارَةً مِنْ سِجِّيلٍ مَنْضُودٍ} صدق الله العظيم [هود: ٨٢].

Which means He made atop of our earth the plant which was at the lowest of it, and for that He said we rained over it stone from Sijjeel, that was the cause of perishing of the dinosaurs before one year of the years of planet of chastisement. O Abd Rabu, a day of planet of chastisement the length of it is twenty five years by the computation of our days, but these twenty five years is not but one night of the nights of planet of chastisement, and accomplished sending down the grand Quran in one night of its nights from the initial of it till the last of it, while sending down the Quran was not altogether in a night of our nights; in fact Allah have revealed it in portions for a period of twenty five years while it is one night from the nights of planet of chastisement. For that Allah the Most High said: {And what will make you comprehend what the Night of Al-Qadr is?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qadr] 97:2
    {وَمَا أَدْرَاكَ مَا لَيْلَةُ الْقَدْرِ} [القدر:٢].

You just knew what is the meaning of { And what will make you know} it is as like His word the Most High: In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful {The striker!(1) What is the striker?(2) And what will make thee know how terrible is the striker?(3) The day wherein the people will be as scattered moths,(4) And the mountains will be as carded wool.(5) Then as for him whose measure (of good deeds) is heavy,(6) He will live a pleasant life.(7) And as for him whose measure (of good deeds) is light,(8) The abyss is a mother to him.(9) And what will make you know what that is?(10) A burning Fire.(11)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qãre`ah] 101:1-11
    {وَمَا أَدْرَاكَ}
    بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَـنِ الرَّحِيمِ {الْقَارِعَةُ ﴿١﴾ مَا الْقَارِعَةُ ﴿٢﴾ وَمَا أَدْرَاكَ مَا الْقَارِعَةُ ﴿٣﴾ يَوْمَ يَكُونُ النَّاسُ كَالْفَرَاشِ الْمَبْثُوثِ ﴿٤﴾ وَتَكُونُ الْجِبَالُ كَالْعِهْنِ الْمَنْفُوشِ ﴿٥﴾ فَأَمَّا مَنْ ثَقُلَتْ مَوَازِينُهُ ﴿٦﴾ فَهُوَ فِي عِيشَةٍ رَاضِيَةٍ ﴿٧﴾ وَأَمَّا مَنْ خَفَّتْ مَوَازِينُهُ ﴿٨﴾ فَأُمُّهُ هَاوِيَةٌ ﴿٩﴾ وَمَا أَدْرَاكَ مَا هِيَهْ ﴿١٠﴾ نَارٌ حَامِيَةٌ ﴿١١﴾}
    صدق الله العظيم [القارعة].

As for the date according to our days and our months surely it is twenty five years starting from a night in the exalted month of Ramadan, in a sense that the one year from the years of planet of chastisement equals nine thousand years with the computation of of our days of 24 hours.

What is wrong with you? You did not comment a thing about planet Nibiru the tenth planet with respect to the solar system and the seventh after our earth, that’s because the Quran descends among them in the mother planet upon Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- so it is necessary to be after our earth the seven earthly-planets of levels while the heaven surrounds our earth from all sides. And Allah the Most High said: {Allah is He Who created seven heavens, and of the earth the like thereof. The command descends among them, that you may know that Allah is Possessor of power over all things, and that Allah encompasses all things in (His) knowledge.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Talãq] 65:12
    {اللَّهُ الَّذِي خَلَقَ سَبْعَ سَمَاوَاتٍ وَمِنَ الْأَرْضِ مِثْلَهُنَّ يَتَنَزَّلُ الْأَمْرُ بَيْنَهُنَّ لِتَعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ قَدْ أَحَاطَ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عِلْمًا} صدق الله العظيم [الطلاق:١٢].

And in order for you to know that {Allah encompasses all things in (His) knowledge.} write in the google search the following: (Planet X)
    {اللَّهَ قَدْ أَحَاطَ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عِلْماً}

O Abd Rabu, indeed you will be sure from the facts of the Quran with science and logic upon the actual reality so it would clear to them that it is the Truth upon the actual reality, may Allah guide me and you and all the Muslims to the straight ________ path

The grand Quran made clear that the center of the universe is our earth then Allah taught His prophet Abraham the point of the center which means the center of the center is the place of Allah’s House (of worship) where He made it in the center of the center. And Allah the Most High said: {And when We pointed to Abraham the place of the House..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:26
    {وَإِذْ بَوَّأْنَا لِإِبْرَاهِيمَ مَكَانَ الْبَيْتِ} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:٢٦].

Indeed Allah placed it in the center of the earth and made the earth a center of the universe also all the planets and stars are circling (around the earth) from right to left, and in order it clears to you that the Quran descends between them I remind you to write on google's search (Planet X) then most of the foreign websites appears to you that they know the certain knowledge about the fact of this planet by which Allah will make me prevail over the worlds in one night while they are humiliated with disgrace {Is not the morning near?}
    {أليس الصُبح بقريب}

I do not offer the proof to you except from the Quran that the seven earthly-planets exist beyond our planet earth the mother, and only I point out to you for search about the fact of what I say upon the actual reality, for that I guided you and the searchers to write on google search the following:
    (Planet X)

.Brother of the Muslims the supporter Imam to Mohammad messenger of Allah and the grand Quran; Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 52081 من موضوع ردود الإمام على عبد ربه: لولا الله يمسك السماوات بأسبابٍ كونيّة لوقعت على الأرض تجاه مركز الجاذبيّة الكونيّة..

- 2 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    07 - 07 - 1428 هـ
    22 - 07 - 2007 مـ
    02:20 صباحاً
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

الإمام المهديّ يتكلم عن حقائق القرآن بالعلم والمنطق على الواقع الحقيقي ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على محمدٍ رسول الله وجميع المُرسلين ومن تبعهم بإحسانٍ إلى يوم الدين، ثم أمّا بعد..
    يا (عبد ربه)، إني لا أنكر بأنّ لكُلّ كوكبٍ جاذبيّةٍ لكي يكون ثابتاً في فلكه المعلوم إلى قدره المحتوم، ثمّ عليك أن تعلم بأني أعلم بأنّ جاذبيّة الأرض الآن محدودة، ولكنها يوم تُبدّل الأرض غير الأرض فيتبدل شكلها من كرويٍّ إلى قُرصٍ دائريٍّ قاعاً صفصفاً لا ترى فيها عوجاً ولا أمْتا فهنا سوف تتحول إلى بالوعةٍ فضائيةٍ، وتلك هي الساعة يا عبد ربه فلا تمترِنَّ بها فتكون من الهالكين.

وأكرر ما خطبك تخفي أمر الكوكب العاشر والذي سوف يظهرني الله به في ليلةٍ واحدةٍ على العالمين وهم من الصاغرين؟ وتالله وكأنك لا تريد أن يُحصحص الحقّ؟ فلماذا لا تأتينا بصور الكواكب العشرة حتى يتبيّن للباحثين عن الحقيقة بأنه حقاً من بعد أرضنا سبعةُ أراضين وأنّ السماء تحيط بأرضنا من جميع الجوانب، وأما السبعة الأراضين فتوجد من بعد أرضنا وأسفلها كوكب سجيل الذي أمطر على قوم لوط الحجارة المُسوّمة للكافرين. ولذلك قال الله تعالى:
    {فَلَمَّا جَاءَ أَمْرُنَا جَعَلْنَا عَالِيَهَا سَافِلَهَا وَأَمْطَرْنَا عَلَيْهَا حِجَارَةً مِنْ سِجِّيلٍ مَنْضُودٍ} صدق الله العظيم [هود: ٨٢].

أي جعل عالي أرضنا الكوكب الذي كان بسافلها، ولذلك قال:
    {وَأَمْطَرْنَا عَلَيْهَا حِجَارَةً مِنْ سِجِّيلٍ}، وكان ذلك هو السبب في هلاك الديناصورات قبل سنةٍ واحدةٍ من سنين كوكب العذاب، ويوم كوكب العذاب طوله بحساب أيامنا خمسة وعشرون عاماً يا عبد ربه، ولكن هذه الخمسة والعشرون عاماً ليست إلا ليلة واحدة من ليالي كوكب العذاب، وتمّ إنزال القرآن العظيم في ليلةٍ واحدةٍ من لياليه من أوّله إلى آخره، ولم يتمّ إنزال القرآن جُملةً واحدةً في ليلةٍ من ليالينا؛ بل رتّله الله على مكثٍ لمدة خمسة وعشرين عاماً، وهي ليلةٌ واحدةٌ من ليالي كوكب العذاب. لذلك قال تعالى: {وَمَا أَدْرَاكَ مَا لَيْلَةُ الْقَدْرِ} [القدر:٢].

وقد علمتم ما معنى
    {وَمَا أَدْرَاكَ} فهي كمثل قوله تعالى: بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَـنِ الرَّحِيمِ {الْقَارِعَةُ ﴿١﴾ مَا الْقَارِعَةُ ﴿٢﴾ وَمَا أَدْرَاكَ مَا الْقَارِعَةُ ﴿٣﴾ يَوْمَ يَكُونُ النَّاسُ كَالْفَرَاشِ الْمَبْثُوثِ ﴿٤﴾ وَتَكُونُ الْجِبَالُ كَالْعِهْنِ الْمَنْفُوشِ ﴿٥﴾ فَأَمَّا مَنْ ثَقُلَتْ مَوَازِينُهُ ﴿٦﴾ فَهُوَ فِي عِيشَةٍ رَاضِيَةٍ ﴿٧﴾ وَأَمَّا مَنْ خَفَّتْ مَوَازِينُهُ ﴿٨﴾ فَأُمُّهُ هَاوِيَةٌ ﴿٩﴾ وَمَا أَدْرَاكَ مَا هِيَهْ ﴿١٠﴾ نَارٌ حَامِيَةٌ ﴿١١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [القارعة].

وأما بالنسبة للتاريخ بحسب أيامنا وشهورنا فهو خمسة وعشرون عاماً بدءًا من ليلة بشهر رمضان المُعظم، بمعنى أنّ السنة الواحدة من سنين كوكب العذاب تعدل تسعة آلاف سنة بحساب أيامنا 24 ساعة.

وما خطبك لم تُعلق شيئاً عن كوكب نيبيروا الكوكب العاشر بالنسبة للمجموعة الشمسيّة والسابع من بعد أرضنا، وذلك لأنّ القرآن يتنزّل بينهن في الكوكب الأمّ على محمدٍ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم فلا بُدّ وأن تكون من بعد أرضنا سبعة أراضين طباقاً والسماء تحيط بأرضنا من جميع الجوانب. وقال الله تعالى:
    {اللَّهُ الَّذِي خَلَقَ سَبْعَ سَمَاوَاتٍ وَمِنَ الْأَرْضِ مِثْلَهُنَّ يَتَنَزَّلُ الْأَمْرُ بَيْنَهُنَّ لِتَعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ قَدْ أَحَاطَ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عِلْمًا} صدق الله العظيم [الطلاق:١٢].

وحتى تعلم بأنّ
    {اللَّهَ قَدْ أَحَاطَ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عِلْماً} اكتب في البحث في جوجل ما يلي:
    (Planet X)
    فتتأكد من حقائق القرآن بالعلم والمنطق على الواقع الحقيقي حتى يتبيّن لهم أنه الحقّ على الواقع الحقيقي يا أخي عبد ربه، هداني الله وإياك وجميع المُسلمين إلى الصراط ______المُستقيم.

وقد بيّن القرآن العظيم بأنّ مركز الكون هي أرضنا ومن ثم علَّم الله لنبيه إبراهيم نقطة المركز أي مركز المركز وهو مكان بيت الله جعله في مركز المركز. وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَإِذْ بَوَّأْنَا لِإِبْرَاهِيمَ مَكَانَ الْبَيْتِ} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:٢٦].

فجعله الله بمركز الأرض وجعل الأرض مركز الكون وجميع الكواكب والنجوم طوّافة من اليمين إلى الشمال، وحتى يتبيّن لك بأنّ القرآن يتنزّل بينهن أذكرك أن تكتب في البحث في جوجل
    (Planet X) ومن ثم تظهر لك معظم المواقع الأجنبية التي تعلم علم اليقين بحقيقة هذا الكوكب الذي سوف يظهرني الله به على العالمين في ليلةٍ واحدةٍ وهم من الصاغرين {أليس الصُبح بقريب}؟

وأنا لا أقدم لك البُرهان إلا من القرآن بأنّ السبع الأرضين توجد من بعد أرضنا الكوكب الأمّ وإنما أدلك للبحث عن حقيقة ما أقول على الواقع الحقيقي، لذلك دلَلْتك والباحثين أن تكتبوا في بحث جوجل ما يلي:
    (Planet X)

أخو المُسلمين الإمام الناصر لمحمدٍ رسول الله والقرآن العظيم؛ ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

3. افتراضي

- 3 -

AH 19 - 07 - 1428
    AD 03 - 08 - 2007
    am 09:50
    ــــــــــــــــــ

The reality of races of gog and magog.. {And they descend from every back (lineage)}

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful

Prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon all the prophets and messengers, and I do not make distinction among any of the messengers of Allah Lord of the worlds, and I am of the Muslims, then forgiveness and peace upon the close angels of the All Merciful, then forgiveness and peace upon all Allah’s righteous servants of all races of the nations upon various creatures who proclaim unity of the Lord of the worlds and they do not associate a thing with Him, then after this..

O people, in reality I do not saying anything about Allah except the Truth so follow me I guide you to a straight path, and I warn you from the seduction of the liar messiah who wants to say that he is the Messiah Jesus the son of Mary forgery, and impersonation to the identity of an honorable messenger, then forges a lie that is larger and greater; so he says that he is Allah Lord of the worlds and that gog and magog are the the close angels, and takes advantage of the timing of the first resurrection to those whom were like him for they may find the right way, and he wants to seduce the living and the dead and most of them are turning away from the Truth; so they do not believe until they see the painful chastisement. And Allah had made the grand Quran my argument against you or your argument against me, so either I bridle you by the Truth from the Truth of Allah’s narration or that you bridle me from it, if you were able to; then I am not the Awaited Mahdi, and if I bridled you by the decisive word and it is not a thing for amusement — from the great Quran then surely I brought to you the proof for understanding people, and that Allah have Truly added to me abundantly in knowledge over you, and made me the comprehensive Imam for the nation but most of you do not know and they belittle the importance of the Awaited Mahdi, and they know that Allah made ​​him an Imam for the servant of Allah and His messenger Jesus the son of Mary prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him, then they belittle the importance of their guide to the straight path.

Isn’t it that Allah is the Best of the Judges? He rules among his servants in what they were disputing therein. Indeed that gog and magog descend from every back (lineage), and some of the people know the reality of what I say who they are mating the female satans in collective form or separately, and of them are the fortune tellers the jugglers, and those who do not know, as well the human satans from the Jews of whom they know that the deceptive messiah (antichrist) is the outcast satan himself and they know that he is in the furbished land underneath the soil and the volcanoes, and the deceptive messiah (antichrist) promises them in great Israel and excites vain desires in them, and satan promises them only to deceive, and they are rejoicing in his coming as the Muslims rejoice in coming of the Awaited Mahdi, so if they turned closer (to Allah) in repentance surely they will find Allah’s mercy encompassed everything.

O community of Muslims who are believing in this grand Quran, indeed the jinn satans had increased themselves from the offspring of people, so people who they know themselves have reproduced in the tilth of the (female) satans much more of what the people reproduced in the tilth (human females) which Allah made it from themselves, and they changed the creation of Allah in placing their offspring in the tilth of (female) satans to change Allah’s creation in addition to the forbidden indecency and increased in number gog and magog from the offspring of the Jews of the worshiper of Al-Taghoot satan as the parable of the spider that makes for itself a house; and surely the frailest of the houses is the spider’s house, if they only knew, and satan took an appointed share of them and a great number. And Allah the Most High said: {And on the day when He will gather them all together: O community of jinn, you have increased yourselves of mankind. And their friends from among mankind will say: Our Lord, some of us had pleasure with others and we have reached our appointed term which You did appoint for us, He will say: The Fire is your abode, you shall abide therein, except as Allah please. Surely your Lord is Wise, All Knowing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:128
    {وَيَوْمَ يَحْشُرُهُمْ جَمِيعًا يَا مَعْشَرَ الجنّ قَدِ اسْتَكْثَرْتُمْ مِنَ الْإِنْسِ وَقَالَ أَوْلِيَاؤُهُمْ مِنَ الْإِنْسِ رَبَّنَا اسْتَمْتَعَ بَعْضُنَا بِبَعْضٍ وَبَلَغْنَا أَجَلَنَا الَّذِي أَجَّلْتَ لَنَا قَالَ النَّارُ مَثْوَاكُمْ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا إِلَّا مَا شَاءَ اللَّهُ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ حَكِيمٌ عَلِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:١٢٨].

As in regard of the furbished land, surely the barrier of Dhul Qarnain divides it in two lands and for each land an exit at the extremities and if one of you journey as Dhul Qarnain journeyed to the farthest extremities of earth he would have found the two gates for the furbished land. O people surely you are arguing with me in facts if you were to look for it you would have found the Truth upon the actual reality, and lying has ropes of short span but if you search for better than that as the tranquility coffin (peace ark) and what neighbored it. As for gog and magog surely they are satans no good in them as there is no good in their fathers whom they live with you on the surface of earth so do you see in them good? In fact they are as well as their sons do great mischief on earth as you know that, and I do not mean the one who is arguing with me a man from the farthest end of the city, he only wants me to increase you with knowledge.

Knowingly that I may get absent away from the site for few because of my departure to a place unfortunately there is no internet in it, and we shall reply to your questions after the return by Allah’s permission, and even this reply was brief due to the short time we have. As for Abd Rabu if he continue to argue with me in the relative science, surely he will regret greatly. O Abd Rabu, what is the matter with you doing what the Jews do? They believe at the first of the day and they disbelieve at the end of it, and that is from their evil planning in hindering from Allah’s path, then we see you putting verses most of it has no relation whatsoever in you are saying, so the important with you is that you are writing verses in your speech and you claim that you are arguing with me in the Quran and some of it I do not deny it that you had put it in its place which is the verse of the earth’s rotation, and some of your interpretation for it was wrong but I did not dispute that with you, then you argue with me. O Abd Rabu, I am not talking about the solar system only but about the center of the whole universe that it is the earth, and the center point of the universe is the center of the center that is the blessed location in which Allah taught His close friend Abraham to make the House of Allah in the center of the center, Oh man what is wrong with you hindering away from the Truth and you seek it crooked or that you did not find seven earthly-planets after our earth above one another, O servant of your Lord, keep your duty to your Lord, isn’t it you made the relative science more truthful than the Quran, I surely challenge you to deny against us the interpretation of the verse then you bring a better interpretation than it and best explanation, surely this what I want is a scholar to come forward and say: O Nasser Al-Yemeni you have explained the so called verse wrong, so he brings an explanation better than my explanation with the Truth. As that you deny the number of companions of the cave that they are three and their fourth is their dog, so I say: O Abd Rabu, indeed the plurality of (the Arabic letter) [waw] being addressed with it from two and what above, or that you say; it is not possible in the language in addressing two with (the Arabic letter) [waw] for plurality in fact it is spoken in the pair or in the group: {How long you have (all) remained?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:19
    {كَمْ لَبِثْتُمْ}؟ [الكهف:19]

Is it not possible in your opinion to be said for two? It should not be for it that you say in your opinion except in the pair so we say the two is addressed in pair, or in group, there is no dispute in that in the classical Arabic language, and the scholars of the Arabic language will argue with you in that if you banned addressing the plural for the two so we say to address in pair for the two and to address the two in plural, but more than two is not addressed except in plural, and I see you not but falling argumentatively showing off to the people that your head is full in knowledge of the humans’ books but there is no benefit from your knowledge in which you want to refute the Quran. O Abd Rabu I advise you in the prayer, I surely see you O Abd Rabu that you are not upon light from your Lord.

Peace be upon who followed the guidance of the worlds.

Brother of the Muslims for Allah’s pleasure the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1907
    Read more with English translation: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?24036
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1068

اقتباس المشاركة 52082 من موضوع ردود الإمام على عبد ربه: لولا الله يمسك السماوات بأسبابٍ كونيّة لوقعت على الأرض تجاه مركز الجاذبيّة الكونيّة..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    20 - 07 - 1428 هـ
    03 - 08 - 2007 مـ
    09:50 مساءً
    ــــــــــــــــــ

حقيقة أجناس يأجوج ومأجوج وهم من كُلّ حدب ينسلون ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جميع الأنبياء والمُرسلين ولا أفرّقُ بين أحدٍ من رُسل الله ربّ العالمين وأنا من المُسلمين، ثم الصلاة والسلام على ملائكة الرحمن المُقربين، ثم الصلاة والسلام على جميع عباد الله الصالحين من جميع الأجناس والأمم على مختلف الخلائق الموحدين لربّ العالمين ولا يشركون به شيئاً، ثم أمّا بعد..

يا أيها الناس، حقيق لا أقول على الله بالتأويل غير الحقّ فاتبعوني أهدكم صراطاً_____مُستقيماً، وأحذّركم من فتنة المسيح الكذاب والذي يريد أن يقول أنهُ المسيح عيسى ابن مريم افتراءً وانتحالاً لشخصية رسولٍ كريمٍ، ثم يفتري إفكاً أكبر وأعظم فيقول أنه الله ربّ العالمين وأنّ يأجوج ومأجوج هم الملائكة المُقربون، ويستغل ميعاد البعث الأول لمن كانوا على شاكلته لعلهم يهتدون، ويريد أن يفتن الأحياء والأموات، وأكثركم عن الحقّ مُعرضون فلا يؤمنون حتى يروا العذاب الأليم.

وقد جعل الله القرآن العظيم حُجّتي عليكم أو حُجّتكم عليّ فإمّا أن ألجمكم بالحقّ من الحقّ حديث الله، وإمّا أن تلجموني منه فإن استطعتم فلست المهديّ المنتظَر، وإن ألجمتكم بالقول الفصل وما هو بالهزل من القرآن العظيم فقد قدّمت لكم البُرهان؛ لقوم يعقلون، وأنّ الله حقاً زادني عليكم بسطةً في العلم وجعلني الإمام الشامل للأمم، ولكن أكثركم لا يعلمون ويقللون من شأن المهديّ المنتظَر وهم يعلمون بأنّ الله جعله إماماً لعبد الله ورسوله المسيح عيسى ابن مريم عليه الصلاة والسلام، ومن ثم يقللون من شأن مهديهم إلى الصراط____المُستقيم، أليس الله بأحكم الحاكمين يحكم بين عباده فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون؟

وإنّ يأجوج ومأجوج من كُلّ حدبٍ ينسلون، ويعلم حقيقة ما أقول من الناس وهم الذين يُجامعون إناث الشياطين بشكل جماعيّ وأشتاتاً، ومنهم العرّافون المشعوذون والذين لا يعلمون، وكذلك شياطين البشر من اليهود من الذين يعلمون بأنّ المسيح الدجال هو الشيطان الرجيم بذاته، ويعلمون بأنّه في الأرض المفروشة ما تحت الثرى والبراكين، والمسيح الدجال يعدهم بإسرائيل الكُبرى ويمنيّهم ولا يعدهم الشيطان إلا غروراً، وهم بقدومه يستبشرون كما يستبشر المسلمون بقدوم المهديّ المنتظَر، فإن تابوا وأنابوا فسوف يجدوا رحمة الله وسعت كُلّ شيءٍ.

ويا معشر المسلمين المؤمنين بهذا القرآن العظيم،
    لقد استكثر الجنّ الشياطين من نسل الناس فذرأَ أُناسٌ يعلمون أنفسهم في حرث الشياطين أكثر مما ذرأَ الناسُ في الحرث الذي جعله الله من أنفسهم، وغيّروا خلق الله فاستمتعوا بحرثٍ حرامٍ على حرامٍ، فأمّا الحرام الأول فهو تغيير خلق الله في وضع نسلهم في حرث الشياطين لتغيير خلق الله إضافةً إلى حُرمة الفاحشة، وأكثر يأجوج ومأجوج من نسل اليهود من عابدين الطاغوت كمثل العنكبوت اتخذت بيتاً وإن أوهن البيوت لبيت العنكبوت لو كانوا يعلمون، واتخذ الشيطان منهم نصيباً مفروضاً وعدداً كبيراً. وقال الله تعالى: {وَيَوْمَ يَحْشُرُهُمْ جَمِيعًا يَا مَعْشَرَ الْجِنِّ قَدِ اسْتَكْثَرْتُمْ مِنَ الْإِنْسِ وَقَالَ أَوْلِيَاؤُهُمْ مِنَ الْإِنْسِ رَبَّنَا اسْتَمْتَعَ بَعْضُنَا بِبَعْضٍ وَبَلَغْنَا أَجَلَنَا الَّذِي أَجَّلْتَ لَنَا قَالَ النَّارُ مَثْوَاكُمْ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا إِلَّا مَا شَاءَ اللَّهُ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ حَكِيمٌ عَلِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام: ١٢٨].

أما بالنسبة للأرض المفروشة فيقسمها سدّ ذي القرنين إلى أرضَين ولكُلّ أرضٍ مخرج من الأطراف، ولو يرتحل أحدكم كما ارتحل ذي القرنين إلى مُنتهى أطراف الأرض لوجد البوابتين للأرض المفروشة.

ويا قوم، إنكم لتُجادلونني في حقائق لو تبحثون عنها لوجدتم الحقّ على الواقع الحقيقي، والكذب حباله قصيرة المدى. ولكن لو تبحثون على خير من ذلك؛ تابوت السكينة وما جاوره! وأما يأجوج ومأجوج إنما هم شياطينٌ لا خير فيهم كما لا خير في آبائهم الذين يعيشون معكم على سطح الأرض، فهل ترون فيهم خيراً؟ بل كذلك هم كمثل أبنائهم مفسدون في الأرض كما تعلمون ذلك.

ولا أقصد أنّ الذي يُجادلني (رجل من أقصى المدينة يسعى) بل يريدني أن أزيدكم علماً، وللعلم بأني قد أتغيب عن الموقع قليلاً بسبب ذهابي إلى مكان للأسف لا يوجد فيه إنترنت، وسوف نردّ على أسئلتكم بإذن الله عند العودة، وحتى هذا الردّ كان مُختصراً نظراً لضيق الوقت لدينا.

وأمّا (عبد ربه) إذا استمر يُجادلني بالعلم النسبيّ فسوف يندم ندماً عظيماً، فما خطبك يا (عبد ربه) تفعل كما يفعل اليهود يؤمنون أوّل النهار ويكفرون آخره وذلك من ضمن مكرهم تصديةً عن سبيل الله، ومن ثم أراك تضع آياتٍ أكثرها لا دخل لها بما تقول شيئاً! فالمهم لديك أنك تكتب آياتٍ في خطابك وتزعم أنك تُجادلني بالقرآن، وبعضٌ منها لا أنكرها فقد وضعتها في موضعها وهي آية دوران الأرض، وبعض تأويلك لها كان خطأ ولكني لم أجادلك في ذلك حتى تجادلني، وأنا لا أتكلم عن المجموعة الشمسيّة فحسب بل عن مركز الكون بأسره يا عبد ربه بأنها الأرض، ونقطة مركز الكون هو مركز المركز ذلك المكان المُبارك الذي علم الله به لخليله إبراهيم ليجعل بيت الله في مركز المركز، فما خطبك يا رجل تُصدّ عن الحقّ وتبغيها عوجاً أم إنك لم تجد من بعد أرضنا سبعة أراضين طباقاً؟

ويا عبد ربك اتقِ الله ربك، فهل جعلت العلم النسبيّ أصدق من القرآن؟ فأنا أتحداك أن تنكر علينا تأويل آيةٍ فتأتي بتأويلٍ خير منها وأحسن تفسيراً، فهذا ما أبغي هو أن يتقدم عالِمٌ فيقول: "يا ناصر اليماني، لقد فسرت الآية الفلانية خطأ." فيأتي بتفسيرٍ خير من تفسيري بالحقّ.

وكذلك تُنكر عدد أصحاب الكهف بأنهم ثلاثة ورابعهم كلبهم، فأقول: يا عبد ربه، إن واو الجماعة يُخاطب بها من اثنين وما فوق، أم إنك تقول لا يجوز في اللغة مخاطبة اثنين بواو الجماعة بل يخاطبوا بالمُثنى أو بالجمع:
    {كَمْ لَبِثْتُمْ} [المؤمنون:١١٢].

فهل لا يجوز في نظرك أن يُقال ذلك لاثنين؟ فلا ينبغي له أن يقول في نظرك إلا بالمثنى فنقول يخاطب الاثنين بالمثنى أو بالجمع فلا خلاف في ذلك في نحو اللغة العربية، وسوف يجادلك في ذلك علماء اللغة العربية إذا منعت خطاب الجمع للاثنين فنقول يخاطب بالمثنى للاثنين ويخاطب الاثنين بالجمع، ولكن أكثر من اثنين لا يُخاطبون إلا بالجمع.

وأراك لست إلا هاوي جدلٍ وتري الناس بأنّ رأسك مليء بعلوم كتب البشر، ولكن لا فائدة من علمك الذي تريد أن تدحض به القرآن، وأنصحك بالصلاة يا عبد ربه فإني أراك يا عبد ربك لست على نورٍ من ربك.

والسلام على من اتَّبع الهُدى من العالمين..
    أخو المسلمين في الله الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.

4. افتراضي

- 4 -

02 - 09 - 1428 AH
    14 - 09 - 2007 AD
    02:26 pm
    ________

..O Abd Rabu, be kind to Hilmi until he realize my knowledge

O community of the honorable loyal-friends, that’s not the way the camel is brought, and I prohibit you to insult anyone; in fact say may Allah forgive you if you wanted to be of the worshipers of the All Merciful, so be true to Allah in return He will fulfill to you (His promise). As that do not shut down an email of any member and forgive them verily they do not know, and if Hilmi knows that I am truly the Awaited Mahdi he would not get late for me and he would have been of the best foremost supporters. By Allah I see his reply to you has lots of manners and forbearing inspite sometimes you insult him, and as well the Awaited Mahdi get hard on him to test him; would pride carry him off to sin? If that’s the case then he would not be guided ever. But I found him patient and if he did not get convinced yet surely I still think highly of him, so do not reprimand anyone from our website even if he insulted us, I beg you to argue with him in the best manner, and do not forget that Allah’s commanded is to argue in the best manner and kindness while (the commandment) is not from me, also remember what Allah enjoined Moses and his brother when He sent him to pharaoh although he claimed divinity. And Allah the Most High said: {Then (both of you) speak to him a gentle word, haply he may mind or fear.}Truthful Allah the Great [T.H.] 20:44
    {فَقُولَا لَهُ قَوْلًا لَيِّنًا لَعَلَّهُ يَتَذَكَّرُ أَوْ يَخْشَى} صدق الله العظيم [طه:44].

Let alone Hilmi who is a searcher for the Truth and he did not claim divinity so be kind to him for you may be get guidance and you would be shown mercy..

.Your brother the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 52083 من موضوع ردود الإمام على عبد ربه: لولا الله يمسك السماوات بأسبابٍ كونيّة لوقعت على الأرض تجاه مركز الجاذبيّة الكونيّة..

- 4 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    02 - 09 - 1428 هـ
    14 - 09 - 2007 مـ
    02:26 مساء
    ________

يا عبد ربه، ارفق بحلمي حتى يدرك علمي ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    يا معشر الأولياء المُكرمين، ما هكذا تورد الإبل، وأنهاكم أن تشتموا أحداً بل قولوا: "عفا الله عنك" إن كنتم تريدون أن تكونوا من عباد الرحمن، فأصدقوا الله يصدقكم. وكذلك لا تقفلوا إيميل أحدٍ من الأعضاء واغفروا لهم فإنهم لا يعلمون، ولو يعلم حلمي بأني حقاً المهديّ المنتظَر لما تأخّر عني شيئاً ولكان من السابقين الأخيار، وتا الله بأنّي أرى ردّه عليكم فيه من الأدب الكثير والتحمل برغم أنكم أحياناً تشتمونه، وكذلك المهديّ المنتظَر أحياناً يقسو عليه لأختبره؛ هل تأخذه العزّة بالإثم؟ إذاً لا يهتدي أبداً، ولكني وجدته صابراً. وإن لم يقتنع بعد فلا تزال لي فيه نظرةٌ كريمةٌ، فلا تزجروا أحداً من موقعنا وإن شتمنا، فأتوسل إليكم أن تُجادلوه بالتي هي أحسن، ولا تنسوا بأنّ المُجادلة بالتي هي أحسن أمرٌ من الله ولطفاً وليس مني، وتذكروا ماذا استوصى به الله إلى موسى وأخيه حين ابتعثه إلى فرعون مع أنه ادَّعى الربوبيّة، وقال الله تعالى:
    {فَقُولَا لَهُ قَوْلًا لَيِّنًا لَعَلَّهُ يَتَذَكَّرُ أَوْ يَخْشَى} صدق الله العظيم [طه:44].

فما بالكم بحلمي الذي هو باحثٌ عن الحقيقة ولم يدَّعِ الربوبيّة فارفقوا به لعلكم تهدون وترحمون..

أخوكم الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.

5. افتراضي

- 5 -

02 - 09 - 1428 AH
    14 - 09 - 2007 AD
    01:15 pm
    ________

..By Allah, indeed the best creatures are who believed me and the worst evil of them are who belied me

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, He Whose help is sought, and prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon Mohammad and his family, and all the sent ones and their families, and all the Muslims, after this..

O respected Abd Rabu, indeed (Rajul min Aqsa Almadina Yasaa) is patient for his Imam even if he abandoned him or got hard on him and he tested the extent of his patience and the intensity of his certainty. By Allah it does not increases him but faith and steadfastness, an excellent man is (Rajul min Aqsa Almadina Yasaa) but I found a private message of his and I think it is old before he reached the stage of certainty, and I liked to admonish him for a thing that is no longer in himself, Allah is willing, and he is indeed of the sincere best supporters and surely he is of the elite of the worlds, as well (Abd Rabu) also (Hani Al-Hatar), by Allah that the best of the creatures are who believed me and the worst evil of them are who belied me, Allah’s mercy and His blessings be upon you and upon your families, your wives and your offspring, verily my Lord is Hearer of prayer, and may Allah accept your fasting and your rise at night (for worship) and all your good deeds, and your sins to be forgiven even if your sins were many, and your striving to be amply rewarded, and your hope for a gain which does not perishes, and to Allah are (all) matters returned. And to Him is the rising (after death). And to whom Allah does not give light, he has no light. And you can not make those who are in the graves to hear.

ـــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 52084 من موضوع ردود الإمام على عبد ربه: لولا الله يمسك السماوات بأسبابٍ كونيّة لوقعت على الأرض تجاه مركز الجاذبيّة الكونيّة..

- 5 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    02 - 09 - 1428 هـ
    14 - 09 - 2007 مـ
    01:15 مساءً
    ________

وتا الله بأنّ خير البريّة من صدَّقني وشرّهم من كذّبني ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وبه نستعين والصلاة والسلام على محمدٍ وآله وجميع المُرسلين وآلهم وجميع المُسلمين، ثم أمّا بعد..
    يا (عبد ربه) المُحترم، إنّ (رجُل من أقصى المدينة يسعى) لذو صبرٍ على إمامه وإن جفاه أو قسا عليه واختبر مدى صبره وتحمله وقوة يقينه، وتا الله لا يزيده إلا إيماناً وتثبيتاً، ونِعْمَ الرجُل (رجُل من أقصى المدينة يسعى) ولكني وجدت له رسالةً خاصةً وأظنّها كانت قديمةً قبل أن يبلغ مرحلة اليقين، وأحببت أن أعاتبه لشيءٍ لم يعد في نفسه إن شاء الله، وإنه لمن الأنصار المُخلصين الأخيار وإنه لمن صفوة العالمين وكذلك (عبد ربه) وكذلك (هاني الهتار)، وتا الله بأن خير البريّة من صدَّقني وشرّهم من كذبني، وعليكم رحمة من الله وبركاته وعلى آلكم وأزواجكم وذُريّاتكم إن ربي سميع الدُعاء، وتقبل الله صيامكم وقيامكم وجميع أعمالكم، وذنبكم مغفورٌ ولو كانت ذنوبكم كثيرة وسعيكم مشكور وترجون تجارةً لن تبور وإلى الله تُرجع الأمور وإليه النشور، ومن لم يجعل له نوراً فما لهُ من نورٍ، وما أنت بمسمع من في القبور.

أخوكم الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.

6. افتراضي

- 6 -

05 - 05 - 1430 AH
    30 - 04 - 2009 AD
    10:11 pm
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

..O Abd Rabu, you have been guided to a straight path

My brother Abd Rabu, how come I see your argument still written after when Allah guided you to the Truth? In respect to your word that it is not said to the Two (the letter) “waw” of the plural, surely you are wrong; in fact the two could be addressed in pair as well with “waw” of the plural except the single-individual is addressed with singular form, and the people of grammar would argue with you about that.

Then you just became a close loyal-friend, so whoever believed us he does not leave arguing while he see that I did not comment about it for because I may have seen him he just been guided to the Truth in another dialogue, and he became a close loyal-friend, for that I reply to him in one of the speeches, lo and behold I find his speech is the last and not my speech, so what is your opinion about this O my brother Abd Rabu? May Allah guide me along with you to His straight path.

ـــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 52085 من موضوع ردود الإمام على عبد ربه: لولا الله يمسك السماوات بأسبابٍ كونيّة لوقعت على الأرض تجاه مركز الجاذبيّة الكونيّة..

- 6 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    05 - 05 - 1430 هـ
    30 - 04 - 2009 مـ
    10:11 مساءً
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

يا عبد ربه قد هُديت صراطاً مُستقيماً ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    أخي عبد ربه، ما بالي أرى جدالك لا يزال مكتوباً بعد إذ هداك الله إلى الحقّ؟ وبالنسبة لقولك إنه لا يُقال لاثنين واو الجماعة فإنك من الخاطئين؛ بل يُخاطب الاثنان بالمثنى وكذلك بواو الجماعة إلا الفرد فيخاطب بالمفرد، ويُجادلك في ذلك أهل النحو.

ثم إنك قد أصبحت ولياً حميماً، فمن صدقنا فلا يترك جدلاً وهو يرى أني لم أعقب عليه لربما لأني قد رأيته اهتدى إلى الحقّ في حوارٍ آخر وأصبح وليّاً حميماً لذلك لم أردّ عليه في إحدى الخطابات، فإذا أنا أجد خطابه الأخير وليس خطابي، فما رأيك في ذلك يا أخي عبد ربه؟ هداني الله وإياك صراطه المستقيم.

أخوك الإمام ناصر اليماني.

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 18-05-2017, 12:01 AM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 17-10-2016, 08:48 PM
  3. Replies of the Imam to Nasim and Alam of Al-Jihad in the doctrine of seeing Allah the Most High openly..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 14
    آخر مشاركة: 07-12-2015, 12:06 AM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 26-11-2013, 06:26 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •