Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

16 - 01 - 1431 AH
02 – 01 - 2010 AD
02:55 am

..Indeed satan is the liar messiah (antichrist) so beware —O possessors of understanding minds

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah and his virtuous family, and all foremost supporters among ancients and those of the later time, and among those in the upper assembly, till the judgement day. Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you community of Muslims..

True fact that I do not say except the Truth and the Truth is more worthy to be followed, so beware of falsehood the liar messiah (antichrist satan) who wants to say that he is the Messiah Jesus son of Mary, and he is not for the Messiah Jesus son of Mary -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him; in fact he is someone impersonating the identity of the Messiah Jesus son of Mary, and he wants to say that he is Allah, for that he is called the liar messiah, and it was not for the son of Mary -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- to say what he has no right; in fact as he spoke to people while he is young in the cradle and said: {..I am indeed a servant of Allah. He has given me the Book and made me a prophet:}Truthful Allah the Great [Maryam] 19:30
{إِنِّي عَبْد اللَّه آتَانِيَ الْكِتَاب وَجَعَلَنِي نَبِيًّا} صدق الله العظيم [مريم:30].

Thus when he will speak to people while he is of middle age in era of sending the Awaited Mahdi, and he would be of the righteous ones the followers, as well he will say to them: {He said: I am indeed a servant of Allah.}. And it should not be for him to disdain to be servant for Allah; in fact he calls to worship Allah, Him Alone, and he will never change of his word a thing: {..And the Messiah said: O children of Israel, serve Allah, my Lord and your Lord. Surely whoever associates (others) with Allah, Allah has forbidden to him the Garden and his abode is the Fire. And for the wrongdoers there will be no helpers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:72. But he is of the righteous ones, the followers in era of sending the Awaited Mahdi. And for that Allah the Most High said: {And he will speak to the people when in the cradle and when of middle age, and (he will be) one of the righteous ones.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:46, and Allah the Most High means by His word: {And he will speak to the people when in the cradle and when of middle age, and (he will be) one of the righteous ones.}, that’s to say he would be of the followers to the Imam Mahdi and calls the people to follow him,
{إِنِّي عَبْد الله}
{وَقَالَ الْمَسِيحُ يَا بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ اعْبُدُوا اللَّهَ رَبِّي وَربّكم إِنَّهُ مَنْ يُشْرِكْ بِاللَّهِ فَقَدْ حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ الجنّةَ وَمَأْوَاهُ النَّارُ وَمَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ مِنْ أَنصَارٍ}
صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:72]
{وَيُكلّم النّاس فِي الْمَهْدِ وَكَهْلًا وَمِنَ الصَّالِحِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:46].
{وَيُكلّم النّاس فِي الْمَهْدِ وَكَهْلًا وَمِنَ الصَّالِحِينَ}

Resurrecting the Messiah Jesus son of Mary -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him and his mother- is a condition of the major signs of the Hour. And for that Allah the Most High said: {And he is surely knowledge of the Hour, so have no doubt about it..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zukhruf] 43:61
{وَإِنَّهُ لَعِلْمٌ لِّلسَّاعَةِ فَلَا تَمْتَرُنَّ بِهَا}صدق الله العظيم [الزخرف:61].

As for the liar messiah (antichrist) surely he is satan and he wants to impersonate the Messiah Jesus son of Mary, and to claim divinity, for that he is called the liar messiah (antichrist); in a sense that he is not the True Messiah Jesus son of Mary, and for that he is named the liar messiah (antichrist), and in that is the secret of coming back of the Messiah Jesus son of Mary -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- to the fact the liar messiah (antichrist) will impersonate his identity and would claim divinity, certainly it was not for the son of Mary -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- to say what he has no right, verily he is a servant for Allah on the day he was born, and the day he dies, and the day (when) he would be sent alive, and Allah will cast a question to him on the day of first resurrection. Allah the Most High said: {And when Allah will say: O Jesus, son of Mary, did you say to people, Take me and my mother for two gods besides Allah? He will say: Glory be to You! it was not for me to say what I had no right to (say). If I had said it, You would indeed have known it. You know what is in my mind, and I know not what is in Your mind. Surely You are the great Knower of the unseen.(116) I did not say to them except what You did command me: Serve Allah, my Lord and your Lord; and I was a witness of them so long as I was among them, but when You did cause me to die You were the Watcher over them. And You are Witness of all things.(117)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:116-117
{وَإِذْ قَالَ اللَّهُ يَا عِيسَى ابن مريم ءَأَنْتَ قُلْتَ لِلنَّاسِ اتَّخِذُونِي وَأُمِّيَ إِلَهَيْنِ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ قَالَ سُبْحَانَكَ مَا يَكُونُ لِي أَنْ أَقُولَ مَا لَيْسَ لِي بحقٌّ إِنْ كُنْتُ قُلْتُهُ فَقَدْ عَلِمْتَهُ تَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِي وَلَا أَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِكَ إِنَّكَ أَنْتَ عَلَّامُ الْغُيُوبِ (116) مَا قُلْتُ لَهُمْ إِلَّا مَا أَمَرْتَنِي بِهِ أَنِ اعْبُدُوا اللَّهَ رَبِّي وَربّكم وَكُنْتُ عَلَيْهِمْ شَهِيدًا مَا دُمْتُ فِيهِمْ فَلَمَّا تَوَفَّيْتَنِي كُنْتَ أَنْتَ الرَّقِيبَ عَلَيْهِمْ وَأَنْتَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ شَهِيدٌ (117)} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:116].

As for the Awaited Mahdi, verily Allah would never send him with new Book; in fact Allah increases him abundantly in knowledge of the explanatory-statement for the grand Quran in order to dominate over scholars of the nation with authority of knowledge of the decisive grand Quran, so not a scholar searching for the Truth argues with him but the True Imam Mahdi would dominate against him, and were it nor of Allah’s favor and His mercy by sending the Imam Mahdi you would certainly follow the liar messiah (antichrist) the out accursed-outcast satan altogether except a few, to the fact the Imam Mahdi whom Allah sent him to purify the prophetic sunna from the falsified narrations by displaying it to the decisive Quran until he takes back the Muslims to the method of the first prophet-hood and the True sunna of His messenger. And for that Allah the Most High said: {Whoever obeys the messenger, he indeed obeys Allah. And whoever turns away, We have not sent thee as a keeper over them.(80) And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them by night ascribed other than what you say, and Allah writes down what they ascribe by night, so turn away from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs..(81) Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82) But if any news of security or fear comes to them, they spread it abroad. And if they had referred it to the Messenger and to those in authority among them, those of them who can search out knowledge of it would have known it. And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed satan except a few.(83)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:80-83
{مَنْ يُطِعِ الرَّسُولَ فَقَدْ أَطَاعَ اللَّهَ وَمَنْ تَوَلَّىٰ فَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ عَلَيْهِمْ حَفِيظًا (80) وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِنْدِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ وَاللَّهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ وَكِيلًا (81) أَفَلَا يَتدبّرونَ الْقرآن وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِنْدِ غَيْرِ اللَّهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا (82) وَإِذَا جَاءَهُمْ أَمْرٌ مِنَ الْأَمْنِ أَوِ الْخَوْفِ أَذَاعُوا بِهِ وَلَوْ رَدُّوهُ إِلَى الرَّسُولِ وَإِلَىٰ أُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنْهُمْ لَعَلِمَهُ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَنْبِطُونَهُ مِنْهُمْ وَلَوْلَا فَضْلُ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَتُهُ لَاتَّبَعْتُمُ الشَّيْطَانَ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا (83)} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

And Allah the Most High means: {..And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed satan except a few.}Truthful Allah the Great, that’s because sending the Imam Mahdi is a grace from Allah and mercy for the Muslims whom they want to follow the Truth for the fact he will clarify the Truth away from false for them and to give them fatwa that Allah is not a human being so we have to set apart Allah from the human being, but (the false narration says) the liar messiah (antichrist) is one eyed while your Lord is not one eyed, thus it is written on his forehead disbeliever! But I do not know that the liar messiah (antichrist) is one eyed nor it is written on his forehead “disbeliever”, for that the forgers forged this so when the liar messiah (antichrist) comes and you do not find him one eyed nor written on his head “disbeliever”, it is then you would believe him! O glory be to Allah the Great, nothing is like Him; neither mankind nor jinn, and there is nothing is like Him among His creation altogether. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Nothing is like Him; and He is the Hearing, the Seeing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shourã] 42:11 do not make distinction between Allah and man by only that the liar messiah is one eyed
{وَلَوْلَا فَضْلُ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَتُهُ لَاتَّبَعْتُمُ الشَّيْطَانَ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا (83)} صدق الله العظيم،
{لَيْسَ كَمِثْلِهِ شَيْءٌ وَهُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْبَصِيرُ} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:11].

O my people, but you with your doctrine that the liar messiah is one eyed while your Lord is not one eyed as if the difference between them is the one eyeless! And written on his forehead disbeliever! Consequently, the liar messiah (antichrist) who you would never find on him these traits will seduce you from the Truth, so he would make what the Christians believe it true and what the illiterate Muslims believe it false, don’t you guard against evil? In fact the exaggeration in the Messiah Jesus son of Mary -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- is from the cunning of satans facilitating to what will claim it the liar messiah (antichrist), don’t you guard against evil?

O people, verily you do not know initially why the liar messiah (antichrist) is called the liar messiah (antichrist)! That’s because you do not think what is the wisdom of the return of the Messiah Jesus son of Mary -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- only because Allah knows that the liar messiah (antichrist) wants to impersonate the Messiah Jesus son of Mary so he would claim divinity and that so he would proclaim divinity taking advantage of the Christians’ doctrine in the exaggeration about the Messiah Jesus son of Mary -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, and Allah’s curse is on the liar messiah (antichrist) who claims divinity surely he is not the Messiah Jesus son of Mary; in fact he is the accursed-outcast satan impersonating the identity of the Messiah Jesus son of Mary, and he will appear to you as a human being like you, but he is satan and he has garden while it is Allah’s garden from underneath the ground and it is not for him; in fact it is for Allah, and your parents Adam and Eve (Hawwa) were in it, it is located inside your earth, the liar messiah (antichrist) took control over it after he expelled your parents from it and caused in seducing them, and Allah made after Adam as khalifa the angel Maroot, so he followed his desire and gave up from Allah’s mercy and followed satan and he is his host in the garden of sedition inside your earth, and their offspring are gog and magog. For that Allah the Most High said: {O children of Adam, let not satan seduce you, as he expelled your parents from the garden, pulling off from them their clothing that he might show them their shame. He surely sees you, he as well as his host, from whence you see them not. Surely We have made satans to be the friends of those who do not believe.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:27
{يَا بَنِي آدَمَ لاَ يَفْتِنَنَّكُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ كَمَا أَخْرَجَ أَبَوَيْكُم مِّنَ الجنّةِ يَنزِعُ عَنْهُمَا لِبَاسَهُمَا لِيُرِيَهُمَا سَوْءَاتِهِمَا إِنَّهُ يَرَاكُمْ هُوَ وَقَبِيلُهُ مِنْ حَيْثُ لاَ تَرَوْنَهُمْ إِنَّا جَعَلْنَا الشَّيَاطِينَ أَوْلِيَاء لِلَّذِينَ لاَ يُؤْمِنُونَ} صدق الله العظيم[الأعراف:27].

And he will call on you openly with his voice, and will mobilize against you his horses and his men of gog and magog to seduce you from the straight path, and he promises you and satan promises them only to deceive, that’s because there is an openly sedition for satan and his dragging armies of horsemen and marching men on their feet, and that is the openly sedition with sound and image openly upon the actual reality. And for that Allah the Most High said: {And incite whom you can of them with your voice, and mobilize against them your horsemen (troops) and your infantry, and share with them in wealth and children, and promise them. And satan promises them only to deceive.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esrã`a] 17:64. And for that Allah the Most High said: {..And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed satan except a few.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:83
{وَاسْتَفْزِزْ مَنِ اسْتَطَعْتَ مِنْهُمْ بِصَوْتِكَ وَأَجْلِبْ عَلَيْهِم بِخَيْلِكَ وَرَجِلِكَ وَشَارِكْهُمْ فِي الأَمْوَالِ وَالأَوْلادِ وَعِدْهُمْ وَمَا يَعِدُهُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ إِلاَّ غُرُوراً} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:64].
{وَلَوْلَا فَضْلُ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَتُهُ لَاتَّبَعْتُمُ الشَّيْطَانَ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا (83)} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:83].

But only Allah’s favor over you is sending the Awaited Mahdi the savior to you from the sedition of the liar messiah (antichrist), and he uncovers to you his location and to fail the plan of satan which preceded for it the planning since a long time ago in order for him to seduce the living and the dead in the first resurrection, and he would say to them that he has garden and fire, and he wants to make who were upon the Truth that they are upon falsehood, and those who are upon falsehood that they are right so he would seduce you altogether along with the resurrected dead of the disbelievers in the first resurrection, but most of you do not know; in fact satan is leader of sedition and he is your enemy so take him as an enemy, also he is the liar messiah (antichrist) who wants to claim divinity. And for that Allah the Most High said: {And satan will say, when the matter is decided: Surely Allah promised you a promise of truth, and I promised you, then failed you. And I had no authority over you, except that I called you and you obeyed me; so blame me not but blame yourselves. I cannot come to your help, nor can you come to my help. I deny your associating me with Allah before. Surely for the unjust is a painful chastisement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ebraheem] 14:22
{وَقَالَ الشَّيْطَانُ لَمَّا قُضِيَ الأَمْرُ إِنَّ اللّهَ وَعَدَكُمْ وَعْدَ الحقّ وَوَعَدتُّكُمْ فَأَخْلَفْتُكُمْ وَمَا كَانَ لِيَ عَلَيْكُم مِّن سُلْطَانٍ إِلاَّ أَن دَعَوْتُكُمْ فَاسْتَجَبْتُمْ لِي فَلاَ تَلُومُونِي وَلُومُواْ أَنفُسَكُم مَّا أَنَاْ بِمُصْرِخِكُمْ وَمَا أَنتُمْ بِمُصْرِخِيَّ إِنِّي كَفَرْتُ بِمَا أَشْرَكْتُمُونِ مِن قَبْلُ إِنَّ الظَّالِمِينَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [إبراهيم:22].

O people, keep your duty to Allah the approaching Azifa got closer, there is none besides Allah to remove it, while you are in heedlessness turning away from the caller to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book, won’t you keep guard?

O man.. O who blame us for late reply to him! As if I see you searching in order to know why I am called Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni. O man, keep your duty to Allah and turn close to your Lord to guide your heart to follow the Truth if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is really the True Awaited Mahdi the khalifa of Allah on earth, then ponder and reflect in the explanatory-statements of the Awaited Mahdi for the Reminder of Allah the grand Quran using the mind, and quickly will clear to you that it is the Truth from your Lord if you are really from those of understanding minds. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Is he who knows that what is revealed to you from your Lord is the truth like him who is blind? Only those of understanding mind.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ra`ad] 13:19
{أَفَمَنْ يَعْلَمُ أَنَّمَا أُنْـزِلَ إِلَيْكَ مِنْ ربّك الحقّ كَمَنْ هُوَ أَعْمَى إِنَّمَا يَتَذَكَّرُ أُولُو الأَلْبَابِ} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد:19].

O community scholars of the nation, do not exalt yourselves against the Imam Mahdi and respond to the caller for the dialogue before the appearing, and after the ratification I appear to you at the ancient House and that is the sense and logic if you indeed understand, and it is not of sense that I appear to you at the ancient House for the allegiance before the ratification, so what makes you know that I am the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord so I appear directly for the allegiance, don’t you understand? In fact the dialogue comes before the appearing and after the ratification I appear to you at the ancient House.

O my honorable brother, be of the grateful ones, I issue fatwa to you with Truth that all who claimed the Mahdiship from before me and in my era verily each one of them smites him a touch of an accursed-outcast satan , so he whispers to him unjustly to claim the personality of the Awaited Mahdi in every era appears to you a new Awaited Mahdi whom Allah did not aid him with knowledge of the True explanatory-statement for the Quran from the Quran itself, as for the wicked wisdom of claiming the personality of the True Mahdi because of whisper of satan to some of the possessed ones that so when Allah sends the True Awaited Imam Mahdi from your Lord so you would turn away from him while he is the True one from your Lord, and we do not blame you from the caution of following the false, but we only blame you when you judge before you listen the word so you would follow the best of it if cleared to you that it is the Truth from your Lord, and whether Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is the Awaited Mahdi or of those who claim the identity of the Awaited Mahdi, surely it should not be for you to turn away from his call for the dialogue with the excuse of not publicize him, and this wicked wisdom that you have is the cause of appearing many of the groups that went through religion and they legalized killing the Muslims because of your turning away from them with the pretext of (not) publicize them, so which foolish wisdom that you turn away from a person speaks about religion and give the Muslims fatwa without knowledge from Allah so they mislead themselves and whoever followed them until appeared to you successive groups passing through religion as how the arrow passes through the bow. How not while they have legalized killing the Muslims and the disbelievers in the markets! Don’t you guard against evil? That’s because of you wicked wisdom that you turn away from whoever wanted the change in your religion with the excuse of not publicize him, surely that is cowardly (act) and a wicked wisdom causes leading many of the Muslims astray because of silence of scholars of their nation who are turning away from the new caller with the pretext of not making him famous, and verily you are wrong; in fact the True wisdom is that you respond to his call for the dialogue so you publicize him to the nation that he is upon a manifest error, then none of the Muslims would follow him if you dominated over him with a manifest authority that is best guiding than the authority of his conjectural knowledge, and more true word, and best guiding on path, so if you did surely none of the Muslims would follow him, and that’s what sense and logic say it if you use sense to understand, and it is engaging the new caller with dialogue until you guide him and take him away from his error if he was of those who say of Allah what they do not know or publicize to the people his error, or it clears to you that he calls to the Truth and guides to a straight path. O scholars of Muslims and their nation, keep your duty to Allah and do not be the first disbelieving of the humans in the call of resorting for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran if you indeed believe in it. O people, indeed the Imam Mahdi can not dominate over you except from the Quran, for the fact the Muslims can never challenge the authority of knowledge from it, as for what else than it verily they can challenge its validity, don’t you reflect?

O nation of Islam, Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is either him the Awaited Mahdi or he is of whom touch satans smite them, and remained upon you is how to discern between the Truth and false, so if you went back to logic of whom they claim the Mahdi-ship, and the authority of knowledge of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni surely you will find them interpret Allah’s Book according to their desires without authority from Allah; in fact they follow conjecture which does not avail a thing against the Truth. As for Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, verily you find him comes with the True authority of the explanatory-statement for the Quran from the Quran itself and not for himself, as wil you will find the explanatory-statement of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni connected some of it pull the other as a structure with firm foundation, basis and the constructing without contradiction, for that would not manifest to many of you that it is the Truth until much pondering over explanatory-statements of the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, until when your mind got convinced with the True explanatory-statement for the Book, then you look at what Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni believes about himself that he says that he is the Awaited Mahdi khalifa (of Allah).

The question that lays itself: If Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni possesses wide knowledge in the grand Quran therefore how can a man claim a personality while he does not know for certain that he is the Awaited Mahdi with fatwa from his Lord! Don’t you guard against evil? How could light meet with darkness, don’t you understand?

O community of seekers of the Truth who aches in themselves and they want to follow the Truth and none other than the Truth, it is truly incumbent upon the Truth to guide them to the Truth. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And those who strive hard for Us, We shall certainly guide them in Our ways. And Allah is surely with the doers of good.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-`Ankaboot] 29:69
{وَالَّذِينَ جَاهَدُوا فِينَا لَنَهْدِيَنَّهُمْ سُبُلَنَا وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَمَعَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت:69].

As for the reason of lack of guidance of many whom Allah made them find our website is because of them being convinced of what they are on it (of belief) and they did not allow their minds to ponder and reflect in the explanatory-statements of the True Awaited Imam Mahdi from their Lord, and some of them who ponder over the explanatory-statements of the Imam Mahdi for he may find a loophole or an entry against the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni so he would raise the argument against him, then his supporter would back off from strengthening him and following him, and publicizing him, surely those as well Allah does not guide them to the Truth despite that they pondered over the explanatory-statements of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni searching for raising the argument against Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni for the fact they believe that he is not but mere scholar from scholars of the Muslims and he claims the Mahdi-ship, surely those whom Allah does not make them see the Truth in the explanatory-statements of the Book, to the fact they did not search for the Truth; but only for upholding the argument until when they did not find an entry against the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni then they go away leaving the Truth behind their backs as if they did not hear it, and they held firm with what is contrary to Allah’s decisive Book in vain talk, and I announce to them a painful chastisement. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And some of the people is he who takes instead frivolous discourse to lead astray from Allah’s path without knowledge, and to make it a mockery. For such is an abasing chastisement.(6) And when Our messages are recited to him, he turns back proudly, as if he had not heard them, as if there were deafness in his ears; so announce to him a painful chastisement.(7)}Truthful Allah the Great [Luqmãn] 31:6-7
{وَمِنَ النّاس مَنْ يَشْتَرِي لَهْوَ الْحَدِيثِ لِيُضِلَّ عَنْ سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَيَتَّخِذَهَا هُزُوًا أُولَئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ مُهِينٌ (6) وَإِذَا تُتْلَى عَلَيْهِ آيَاتُنَا وَلَّى مُسْتَكْبِرًا كَأَنْ لَمْ يَسْمَعْهَا كَأَنَّ فِي أُذُنَيْهِ وَقْرًا فَبَشِّرْهُ بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ (7)} صدق الله العظيم [لقمان].

O nation of Islam, by Allah does not believe in Allah, His messengers and His Books he who turn away from what Allah sent down in this grand Quran, and preceded fatwas for us in religion that is contrary to beliefs of many of Muslims as like fatwa of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni about nullifying stoning for the married adulterers and replacing it with Allah’s judgement by a hundred lashes in front of group of the believers that it is an obscenity, and evil is the way. But Allah did not make lawful to you killing a person except the guilty person without injustice or pursuit of the mischief makers in the land of highway bandits, don’t you guard against evil?

As well we issued fatwa in many fatwas of religion contrary to what you are upon it my honorable brother, and the question that lays itself is: Why don’t you defend the basins of religion, so you prove that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is upon error in some issue? But unfortunately the new among you comes to visit our website then register as a member with us then he presses by writing questions and he would take us back to zero since the beginning of the call while many preceded ahead of whom asked the same and the very questions of theirs and we answered to them with Truth in every time, and we increase them of the True knowledge of explanatory-statement for the Book to the fact of the matter is a great announcement while you turn away from it, but as soon one of the supporters brings a link to him then he looks at it, lo and behold it is a lengthy statement so satan would make him lazy of pondering and thinking in the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder.

O my people, it is indeed a great announcement that you turn away from it, it is an explanatory-statement for the Reminder by the Reminder, it is the warning from planet saqar and it is what you call it by (Nibiru) the tenth planet, it will come to your earth from its extremities so it would decrease it from the humans as it does in every time while you do not know.

O my people, indeed by Allah the Great, I do not lie to you, and I do not warn you from planet of chastisement based on human research, verily what makes me know that it is true were it not for the fatwa from Allah that planet of chastisement has approached while you do not know. So how the way to save you O nation of Islam? Do not stand between me and the worlds because of your lake believe in the True call from your Lord then Allah would chastise you an exemplary chastisement.

O my people, I am not of the ignorant ones that i lie against Allah by what He did not send down of an authority; in fact I swear by Allah the Great, Lord of the heavens and the earth and whatever in between them, and Lord of the enormous throne, that planet of chastisement is coming in my era and your era while I am among you and whoever is with me, so Allah would save us with His mercy and whoever He pleases of His servants, verily I am a clear warner to you, there is no jinn in me nor satanic whisper of; in fact I speak with Truth and guide to a straight path.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــ
:The detailed explanatory-statement about the fact of the insolent liar deceptive messiah (Al-dajjal, antichrist)
E: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?24135
A: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1306
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?2340

اقتباس المشاركة 8513 من موضوع الشيطان هو المسيح الكذّاب فاحذروا يا أولي الألباب ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
16 - 01 - 1431 هـ
02 - 01 - 2010 مـ
02:55 صباحاً

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصليّة للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=8512
ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

الشيطان هو المسيح الكذّاب فاحذروا يا أولي الألباب ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جدّي محمد رسول الله وآله الأطهار والسابقين الأنصار في الأوّلين وفي الآخرين وفي الملأ الأعلى إلى يوم الدين، السلام عليكم معشر المسلمين ورحمة الله وبركاته..

حقيقٌ لا أقول إلا الحقّ والحقُّ أحقُّ أنْ يُتّبع، فاحذروا من الباطل المسيح الكذّاب والذي يريد أن يقول أنّه المسيح عيسى ابن مريم، وما كان المسيح عيسى ابن مريم عليه الصلاة والسلام؛ بل شخصٌ ينتحل شخصيّة المسيح عيسى ابن مريم ويريد أن يقول أنّهُ الله ولذلك يسمّى المسيح الكذّاب وما كان لابن مريم عليه الصلاة والسلام أن يقول ما ليس له بحقّ؛ بل كما كلّم النّاس وهو في المهد صبيّاً وقال: {إِنِّي عَبْدُ اللَّـهِ آتَانِيَ الْكِتَابَ وَجَعَلَنِي نَبِيًّا} صدق الله العظيم [مريم:30].

وكذلك حين يُكلّم النّاس وهو كهلٌ في عصر بعث المهديّ المنتظَر ويكون من الصالحين التّابعين وكذلك يقول لهم: {إِنِّي عَبْدُ اللَّـهِ}. وما ينبغي له أن يستنكف أن يكون عبداً لله؛ بل يدعو إلى عبادة الله وحده ولن يغيّر من قوله شيئاً؛ بل دعوته هي ذاتها وسوف يكون شاهداً على بني إسرائيل ويدعوهم إلى ما دعاهم إليه من قبل: {وَقَالَ الْمَسِيحُ يَا بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ اعْبُدُوا اللَّـهَ رَبِّي وَرَبَّكُمْ ۖ إِنَّهُ مَن يُشْرِكْ بِاللَّـهِ فَقَدْ حَرَّمَ اللَّـهُ عَلَيْهِ الْجَنَّةَ وَمَأْوَاهُ النَّارُ ۖ وَمَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ مِنْ أَنصَارٍ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:72]. ولكنّه من الصالحين التّابعين في عصر بعث المهديّ المنتظَر، ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {وَيُكَلِّمُ النَّاسَ فِي الْمَهْدِ وَكَهْلًا وَمِنَ الصَّالِحِينَ ﴿٤٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران]. ويقصد الله بقوله تعالى: {وَيُكَلِّمُ النَّاسَ فِي الْمَهْدِ وَكَهْلًا وَمِنَ الصَّالِحِينَ ﴿٤٦﴾}، أي من التّابعين للإمام المهديّ ويدعو النّاس إلى اتّباعه.

وبعث المسيح عيسى ابن مريم - عليه وعلى أُمّه الصلاة والسلام - هو شرطٌ من العلامات الكبرى للساعة، ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {وَإِنَّهُ لَعِلْمٌ لِّلسَّاعَةِ فَلَا تَمْتَرُنَّ بِهَا} صدق الله العظيم [الزخرف:61].

وأمّا المسيح الكذّاب فهو الشيطان، فهو يريد أن ينتحل شخصيّة المسيح عيسى ابن مريم ويدّعي الربوبيّة ولذلك يُسمّى المسيح الكذّاب؛ بمعنى أنّه ليس المسيح عيسى ابن مريم الحقّ ولذلك يُسمّى المسيح الكذّاب، وفي ذلك سرّ عودة المسيح عيسى ابن مريم - عليه الصلاة والسلام - لكون المسيح الكذّاب سوف ينتحل شخصيّته ويدّعي الربوبيّة وما كان لابن مريم - صلّى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلّم - أن يقول ما ليس له بحقّ، فهو عبدٌ لله يوم وُلد ويوم يموت ويوم يُبعث حياً، وألقى الله إليه بسؤال في يوم البعث الأول، قال الله تعالى: {وَإِذْ قَالَ اللَّـهُ يَا عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ أَأَنتَ قُلْتَ لِلنَّاسِ اتَّخِذُونِي وَأُمِّيَ إِلَـٰهَيْنِ مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ ۖ قَالَ سُبْحَانَكَ مَا يَكُونُ لِي أَنْ أَقُولَ مَا لَيْسَ لِي بِحَقٍّ ۚ إِن كُنتُ قُلْتُهُ فَقَدْ عَلِمْتَهُ ۚ تَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِي وَلَا أَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِكَ ۚ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ عَلَّامُ الْغُيُوبِ ﴿١١٦﴾ مَا قُلْتُ لَهُمْ إِلَّا مَا أَمَرْتَنِي بِهِ أَنِ اعْبُدُوا اللَّـهَ رَبِّي وَرَبَّكُمْ ۚ وَكُنتُ عَلَيْهِمْ شَهِيدًا مَّا دُمْتُ فِيهِمْ ۖ فَلَمَّا تَوَفَّيْتَنِي كُنتَ أَنتَ الرَّقِيبَ عَلَيْهِمْ ۚ وَأَنتَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ شَهِيدٌ ﴿١١٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة].

وأما المهديّ المنتظَر فلن يبعثه الله بكتابٍ جديدٍ؛ بل يَزيده الله بسطةً في علم بيان القرآن العظيم لكي يُهيمن على علماء الأمّة بسلطان العلم من محكم القرآن العظيم حتى لا يُجادله عالِمٌ يبحث عن الحقّ إلا هيمن عليه الإمام المهديّ بالحقّ، ولولا بعث الإمام المهديّ فضل الله ورحمته على المسلمين لاتّبعوا المسيح الكذّاب الشيطان الرجيم جميعاً إلا قليلاً، كون الإمام المهديّ ابتعثه الله لتطهير السّنة النّبويّة من الأحاديث المكذوبة بعرضها على محكم القرآن حتى يعيد المسلمين إلى منهاج النُّبوة الأولى كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ، ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {مَّن يُطِعِ الرَّسُولَ فَقَدْ أَطَاعَ اللَّـهَ ۖ وَمَن تَوَلَّىٰ فَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ عَلَيْهِمْ حَفِيظًا ﴿٨٠﴾ وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِندِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِّنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ ۖ وَاللَّـهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ ۖ فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّـهِ ۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّـهِ وَكِيلًا ﴿٨١﴾ أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ ۚ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِندِ غَيْرِ اللَّـهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا ﴿٨٢﴾ وَإِذَا جَاءَهُمْ أَمْرٌ مِّنَ الْأَمْنِ أَوِ الْخَوْفِ أَذَاعُوا بِهِ ۖ وَلَوْ رَدُّوهُ إِلَى الرَّسُولِ وَإِلَىٰ أُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنْهُمْ لَعَلِمَهُ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَنبِطُونَهُ مِنْهُمْ ۗ وَلَوْلَا فَضْلُ اللَّـهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَتُهُ لَاتَّبَعْتُمُ الشَّيْطَانَ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا ﴿٨٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

ويقصد الله تعالى: {وَلَوْلَا فَضْلُ اللَّـهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَتُهُ لَاتَّبَعْتُمُ الشَّيْطَانَ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا} صدق الله العظيم، وذلك لأنّ الإمام المهديّ بعثه فضلاً من الله ورحمةً للمسلمين الذين يريدون أن يتّبعوا الحقّ كونه سوف يبيّن لهم الحقّ من الباطل ويفتيهم أنّ الله ليس إنساناً حتى نميّز الله عن الإنسان، إلا أنّ المسيح الكذّاب أعور وربّكم ليس بأعور، وكذلك مكتوب على جبينه كافر ولكنّي لا أعلم أنّ المسيح الكذّاب أعور ولا أعلمُ أنّه مكتوبٌ على جبينه كافرٌ، ولذلك افترى المُفترون هذا حتى إذا جاء المسيح الكذّاب ولم تجدوا أنّه أعورٌ ولا مكتوبٌ على جبينه كافر ومن ثم تصدقونه، ويا سبحان الله العظيم ليس كمثله الإنس ولا الجنّ وليس كمثله شيء في خلقه أجمعين. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {لَيْسَ كَمِثْلِهِ شَيْءٌ ۖ وَهُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْبَصِيرُ} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:11].

ولكن يا قوم، إنّكم بعقيدتكم أنّ المسيح الكذّاب أعور وربّكم ليس بأعور وكأنّ الفرق بينهما هو العورة ومكتوب على جبينه كافر! إذاً المسيح الكذّاب الذي لن تجدوا عليه هذه الصفات سوف يفتنكم عن الحقّ فيجعل ما يعتقده النّصارى حقّاً وما يعتقده المسلمون الأمّيّون باطلاً، أفلا تتّقون؟ بل المبالغة في المسيح عيسى ابن مريم - صلّى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلّم - من مكر الشياطين تمهيداً لما سوف يدّعيه المسيح الكذّاب، أفلا تتّقون؟

ويا قوم إنّكم لا تعلمون من قبل لماذا يسمّى المسيح الكذّاب بالمسيح الكذّاب؟ وذلك لأنّكم لا تتفكرون ما هي الحكمة من عودة المسيح عيسى ابن مريم الحقّ - صلّى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلّم - إلا لأن الله يعلمُ أنّ المسيح الكذّاب يريد أن ينتحل شخصيّة المسيح عيسى ابن مريم فيدّعي الربوبيّة وذلك حتى يدّعي الربوبيّة مستغلاً عقيدة النّصارى في المبالغة في المسيح عيسى ابن مريم عليه الصلاة والسلام، ولعنة الله على المسيح الكذّاب الذي يدّعي الربوبيّة فهو ليس المسيح عيسى ابن مريم؛ بل هو الشيطان الرجيم مُنتحلاً شخصيّة المسيح عيسى ابن مريم، ويظهر لكم كإنسان مثلكم؛ بل هو الشيطان ولديه جنّة وهي جنّة لله من تحت الثرى وهي ليست له؛ بل هي لله وكان فيها أبويكم آدم وحواء، وتوجد باطن أرضكم تملّك عليها المسيح الكذّاب بعد أن أخرج أبويكم منها وتسبّب في فتنتهم، واستخلف الله بعد آدم الملك ماروت فاتّبع هواه واستيأس من رحمة الله واتبعه الشيطان، وهو وقبيله في جنّة الفتنة باطن أرضكم وذريّتهم يأجوج ومأجوج، ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {يَا بَنِي آدَمَ لَا يَفْتِنَنَّكُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ كَمَا أَخْرَجَ أَبَوَيْكُم مِّنَ الْجَنَّةِ يَنزِعُ عَنْهُمَا لِبَاسَهُمَا لِيُرِيَهُمَا سَوْآتِهِمَا ۗ إِنَّهُ يَرَاكُمْ هُوَ وَقَبِيلُهُ مِنْ حَيْثُ لَا تَرَوْنَهُمْ ۗ إِنَّا جَعَلْنَا الشَّيَاطِينَ أَوْلِيَاءَ لِلَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿٢٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم[الأعراف].

وسوف يناديكم بصوته جهرةً ويجلب عليكم بخيوله ورجاله من يأجوج ومأجوج ليفتنكم عن الصراط المستقيم ويعِدكم، وما يعِدكم الشيطان إلا غروراً، وذلك لأنّه يوجد فتنة جهريّة للشيطان وجيوشه الجرارة خيّالة ورجال يمشون على أرجلهم وتلك هي الفتنة الجهريّة بالصوت والصورة الجهريّة على الواقع، ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {وَاسْتَفْزِزْ مَنِ اسْتَطَعْتَ مِنْهُم بِصَوْتِكَ وَأَجْلِبْ عَلَيْهِم بِخَيْلِكَ وَرَجِلِكَ وَشَارِكْهُمْ فِي الْأَمْوَالِ وَالْأَوْلَادِ وَعِدْهُمْ ۚ وَمَا يَعِدُهُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ إِلَّا غُرُورًا ﴿٦٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء]. ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {وَلَوْلَا فَضْلُ اللَّـهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَتُهُ لَاتَّبَعْتُمُ الشَّيْطَانَ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:83].

وإنّما فضلُ الله عليكم هو بعث المهديّ المنتظَر المنقذ لكم من فتنة المسيح الكذّاب ويكشف لكم عن مكانه ويُفشِل خطّة الشيطان التي سبق لها التخطيط منذ أمدٍ بعيدٍ لكي يفتن الأحياء والأموات في البعث الأول ويقول لهم أنَّ لديه جنّة ونار، ويريد أن يجعل من كانوا على الحقّ أنّهم على باطل والذين على باطل أنّهم على الحقّ فيفتنكم جميعاً والأموات المبعوثين من الكافرين في البعث الأول، ولكنّ أكثركم لا يعلمون؛ بل الشيطان هو قائد الفتنة وهو عدوّكم فاتّخذوه عدوّاً، وهو المسيح الكذّاب الذي يريد أن يدّعي الربوبيّة ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {وَقَالَ الشَّيْطَانُ لَمَّا قُضِيَ الْأَمْرُ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ وَعَدَكُمْ وَعْدَ الْحَقِّ وَوَعَدتُّكُمْ فَأَخْلَفْتُكُمْ ۖ وَمَا كَانَ لِيَ عَلَيْكُم مِّن سُلْطَانٍ إِلَّا أَن دَعَوْتُكُمْ فَاسْتَجَبْتُمْ لِي ۖ فَلَا تَلُومُونِي وَلُومُوا أَنفُسَكُم ۖ مَّا أَنَا بِمُصْرِخِكُمْ وَمَا أَنتُم بِمُصْرِخِيَّ ۖ إِنِّي كَفَرْتُ بِمَا أَشْرَكْتُمُونِ مِن قَبْلُ ۗ إِنَّ الظَّالِمِينَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ ﴿٢٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [إبراهيم].

ويا قوم اتّقوا الله أزفت الأزفة ليست لها من دون الله كاشفة وأنتم في غفلةٍ معرضون عن داعي الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله أفلا تتّقون؟

ويا رجل يا من يلوم علينا تأخير الردّ عليه! فكأنّي أراك تبحث لكي تعلم لماذا أُدْعى ناصر محمد اليماني، ويا رجل فاتّقِ الله وأنِبْ إلى ربّك ليهدي قلبك إلى اتّباع الحقّ إن كان ناصر محمد اليماني هو حقاً المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ خليفة الله في الأرض، ثم تدبّر وتفكّر في بيانات المهديّ المنتظَر لذكر الله القرآن العظيم مستخدماً العقل وسرعان ما يتبيّن لك أنّهُ الحقّ من ربّك إن كنت من أولي الألباب، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {أَفَمَن يَعْلَمُ أَنَّمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكَ مِن رَّبِّكَ الْحَقُّ كَمَنْ هُوَ أَعْمَىٰ ۚ إِنَّمَا يَتَذَكَّرُ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ﴿١٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد].

ولا تتعالوا على الإمام المهديّ يا معشر علماء الأمّة وأجيبوا داعي الحوار من قبل الظهور، ومن بعد التصديق أظهر لكم عند البيت العتيق وذلك هو العقل والمنطق إن كنتم تعقلون، وليس من العقل أن أظهر لكم عند البيت العتيق للبيعة من قبل التصديق، فما يُدريكم بأنّي المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّكم حتى أظهر للبيعة مُباشرة أفلا تعقلون؟ بل الحوار يأتي من قبل الظهور ومن بعد التصديق أظهر لكم عند البيت العتيق.

ويا أخي الكريم كن من الشاكرين، وأفتيكم بالحقِّ أنّ جميع الذين ادَّعوا المهديّة من قبلي وفي عصري فكلّ واحدٍ منهم يتخبّطه مسّ شيطانٍ رجيمٍ فيوسوس له بغير الحقّ أن يدّعي شخصيّة المهديّ المنتظَر في كُلّ عصرٍ يظهر لكم مهديٌّ منتظرٌ جديدٌ لم يؤيّده الله بعلم البيان الحقّ للقرآن من ذات القرآن، وأمّا الحكمة الخبيثة من ادّعاء شخصيّة المهديّ المنتظَر بسبب وسوسة الشيطان لبعض الممسوسين وذلك حتى إذا بعث الله الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّكم فتعرضوا عنه ولا تتدبّروا قوله وتزعموا أنّه ليس إلا مثله كمثل الذين ادّعوا شخصيّة المهديّ المنتظَر من قبل فتعرضوا عنه وهو الحقّ من ربّكم، ولا نلوم عليكم من الحذر من اتّباع الباطل، وإنّما نلوم عليكم حين تحكمون من قبل أن تستمعوا القول فتتّبعوا أحسنه إن تبيّن لكم أنّهُ الحقّ من ربّكم، فسواءٌ يكون ناصر محمد اليماني هو المهديّ المنتظَر أو من الذين يدّعون شخصيّة المهديّ المنتظَر فلا ينبغي لكم أن تعرضوا عن دعوته للحوار بحُجّة عدم إشهاره، وهذه الحكمة الخبيثة لديكم هي السبب في ظهور كثير من الفرق التي مرقت من الدّين وأحلّوا قتل المسلمين وذلك بسبب إعراضكم عنهم بحُجّة إشهارهم، فأيّ حكمةٍ غبيّةٍ أن تعرضوا عن شخصٍ يتكلّم في الدّين ويفتي المسلمين بغير علمٍ من الله فأضلّوا أنفسهم ومن اتّبعهم حتى ظهرت لكم فرقٌ تترى مارقةٌ من الدّين كما يمرق السهم من القوس، كيف لا وقد أحلّوا قتل المسلمين والكافرين في الأسواق! أفلا تتّقون؟ وذلك بسبب حكمتكم الخبيثة إنّكم تعرضون عمَّنْ أراد التغيير في دينكم بحُجّة عدم إشهاره فذلك جبنٌ وحكمةٌ خبيثةٌ تتسبّب في ضلال كثيرٍ من المسلمين بسبب صمت علماء أمّتهم المعرضين عن الداعي الجديد بحُجّة عدم إشهاره، وإنكم لخاطئون بل الحكمة الحقّ هو أن تجيبوا دعوته للحوار حتى تشهروه للأمّة أنه على ضلالٍ مُبينٍ ثم لا يتبعه أحد من المسلمين لو هيمنتم عليه بسلطانٍ مبينٍ هو أهدى من سلطان علمه الظنّي وأصدق قيلاً وأهدى سبيلاً، فإذا فعلتم فلن يتّبعه أحدٌ من المُسلمين، وذلك ما يقوله العقل والمنطق إن كنتم تعقلون وهو أن تحاوروا الداعي الجديد حتى تهدوه وتبعدوه عن ضلاله إن كان من الذين يقولون على الله ما لا يعلمون أو تشهروا للناس ضلاله أو يتبيّن لكم أنّه يدعو إلى الحقّ ويهدي إلى صراط مُستقيم، فاتّقوا الله يا علماء المسلمين وأمّتهم ولا تكونوا أوّل كافرٍ من البشر بدعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم إن كنتم به مؤمنين، فيا قوم إنّ الإمام المهديّ لا يستطيع أن يهيمن عليكم إلا منه كون المسلمين لن يستطيعوا الطعن في سلطان العلم منه وأما ما سواه فيستطيعون أن يطعنوا في صحته أفلا تتفكّرون؟

ويا أمّة الإسلام، إنّ ناصر محمد اليماني إما أن يكون هو المهديّ المنتظَر وإما أن يكون من الذين تتخبّطهم مسوس الشياطين، وبقي عليكم هو كيف تميّزون بين الحقّ والباطل، فلو رجعتم إلى منطق الذين يدّعون المهديّة وسلطان علم الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني فسوف تجدونهم يُأَوِّلون كتاب الله حسب أهوائهم بغير سلطان من الله؛ بل يتّبعون الظنّ الذي لا يغني من الحقّ شيئاً، وأما ناصر محمد اليماني فتجدونه يأتي بسلطان البيان الحقّ للقرآن من ذات القرآن وليس من عند نفسه، وكذلك سوف تجدون بيان الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني مُترابِطاً يشدُّ بعضَه بعضاً كبناءٍ محكمِ الأساس والقواعد والبنيان من غير تناقضٍ، ولذلك لن يتبيّن لكثيرٍ منكم أنّه الحقّ حتى يتدبّر كثيراً في بيانات الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني، حتى إذا اقتنعت عقولكم بالبيان الحقّ للكتاب ومن ثم تنظروا إلى ما يعتقد ناصر محمد اليماني في شخصه أنّه يقول أنّه المهديّ المنتظَر خليفة.

والسؤال الذي يطرح نفسه: فإذا كان ناصر محمد اليماني ذا علمٍ واسعٍ في القرآن العظيم إذاً فكيف يدّعي شخصيّة رجلٍ لا يعلمُ علم اليقين أنّه هو المهديّ المنتظَر بفتوى من ربّه! أفلا تتّقون؟ فكيف يجتمع النّور والظلمات، أفلا تعقلون؟

ويا معشر الباحثين عن الحقّ الذين يتألّمون في أنفسهم ويريدون أن يتّبعوا الحقّ ولا غير الحقّ كان حقاً على الحقّ أن يهديهم إلى الحقّ. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَالَّذِينَ جَاهَدُوا فِينَا لَنَهْدِيَنَّهُمْ سُبُلَنَا ۚ وَإِنَّ اللَّـهَ لَمَعَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ ﴿٦٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت].

وأما سبب عدم هداية كثير ممن أعثرهم الله على موقعنا هو بسبب قناعتهم على ما هم عليه ولم يسمحوا لعقولهم بالتدبّر والتفكّر في بيانات الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربِّهم، ومنهم من يتدبّر في بيانات الإمام المهديّ علّهُ يجد ثغرةً أو مدخلاً على الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني حتى يقيم عليه الحُجّة فيتراجع أنصاره عن شدّ أزره واتّباعه ونشر أمره فأولئك كذلك لا يهديهم الله إلى الحقّ برغم أنّهم تدبّروا في بيانات ناصر محمد اليماني بحثاً عن إقامة الحُجّة على ناصر محمد اليماني كونهم يعتقدون أنّه ليس إلا مجرد عالِم من علماء المسلمين ويدّعي المهديّة، فأولئك لا يُبصّرهم الله الحقّ في بيانات الكتاب كونهم لم يبحثوا عن الحقّ؛ بل عن إقامة الحُجّة حتى إذا لم يجدوا المدخل على الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني ومن ثم ينصرفوا تاركين الحقّ وراء ظهورهم وكأنّهم لم يسمعوه فاعتصَموا بما يخالف لمحكم كتاب الله في لهو الحديث، وأُبشرهم بعذاب أليم، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يَشْتَرِي لَهْوَ الْحَدِيثِ لِيُضِلَّ عَن سَبِيلِ اللَّـهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَيَتَّخِذَهَا هُزُوًا ۚ أُولَـٰئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ مُّهِينٌ ﴿٦﴾ وَإِذَا تُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْهِ آيَاتُنَا وَلَّىٰ مُسْتَكْبِرًا كَأَن لَّمْ يَسْمَعْهَا كَأَنَّ فِي أُذُنَيْهِ وَقْرًا ۖ فَبَشِّرْهُ بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ ﴿٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [لقمان].

ويا أمّة الإسلام، وتالله لا يؤمن بالله ورسله وكُتبه من أعرض عمّا أنزل الله في هذا القرآن العظيم، وسبقت لنا فتاوى في الدّين مُخالفة لعقائد كثير من المسلمين كمثل فتوى ناصر محمد اليماني في نفي الرجم للزناة المتزوجين واستبداله بحكم الله الحقّ بمائة جلدة أمام طائفة من المؤمنين إنه كان فاحشة وساء سبيلاً، ولكن الله لم يحلّ لكم قتل النفس إلا بالنفس من غير ظلم أو مطاردة من المفسدين في الأرض من قُطّاع السبيل أفلا تتقون؟

وكذلك أفتينا في كثير من فتاوي الدّين مخالفة لما أنتم عليه أخي الكريم، والسؤال الذي يطرح نفسه هو: لماذا لا تدافعون عن حياض الدّين فتثبتون أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني على ضلالٍ مبينٍ في المسألة الفلانيّة؟ ولكن للأسف إنّ الجديد منكم يأتي لزيارة موقعنا ثم يسجل كعضوٍ لدينا ومن ثم يضغط بكتابة الأسئلة ويردّنا إلى الصفر منذ بدء الدعوة وسبقهم كثير ممّن سأل نفس وذات أسئلتهم وأجبنا عليهم بالحقّ في كل مرّة، ونزيدهم من علم البيان الحقّ للكتاب كون الأمر نبأ عظيم أنتم عنه معرضون، ولكن مجرّد ما يأتيه أحد الأنصار بالرابط فينظر إليه فإذا هو بيان مطوّل فيكسّله الشيطان من التدبّر والتفكّر في البيان الحقّ للذكر.

ويا قوم، إنه لنبأ عظيم أنتم عنه معرضون، إنّه بيان الذّكر بالذّكر، إنّه التحذير من كوكب سقر وهو بما تسمّونه بالكوكب العاشر سيأتي لأرضكم من أطرافها فينقصها من البشر كما يفعل في كل مرّةٍ وأنتم لا تعلمون.

ويا قوم، إنّني والله العظيم لا أكذب عليكم، وإنّي لا أحذّركم من كوكب العذاب بناءً على أبحاث بشريّة، فما يُدريني أنّها الحقّ لولا الفتوى من الله أنّ كوكب العذاب اقترب وأنتم لا تعلمون، فكيف السبيل لإنقاذكم يا أمّة الإسلام؟ فلا تقفوا بيني وبين العالمين بسبب عدم تصديقكم بدعوة الحقّ من ربّكم فيعذّبكم الله عذاباً نُكراً.

ويا قوم لستُ من الجاهلين فأكذّب على الله بما لم ينُزّل به من سلطان؛ بل أقسمُ بالله العظيم ربّ السماوات والأرض وما بينهما وربّ العرش العظيم أنَّ كوكب العذاب آتٍ في عصري وعصركم وأنا فيكم ومن معي فينقذنا الله برحمته ومن يشاء من عباده إنّي لكم نذير مبين، وليس بي جِنّة ولا وسوسة شيطانيّة؛ بل أنطق بالحقّ وأهدي إلى صراط مستقيم.

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمد للهِ ربِّ العالمين ..
أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

البيان المفصل عن حقيقة المسيح الدجال الكذّاب الأشر:ِ
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1306
اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..