الموضوع: The Awaited Imam Mahdi guides us that the strongest and greatest love in our hearts should be for Allah the All Forgiving the Most Loving..

النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2
  1. افتراضي The Awaited Imam Mahdi guides us that the strongest and greatest love in our hearts should be for Allah the All Forgiving the Most Loving..

- 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

20 - 06 - 1432 AH
    24 - 05 - 2011 AD
    02:53 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

..The Awaited Imam Mahdi guides us that the strongest and greatest love in our hearts should be for Allah the All Forgiving the Most Loving

اقتباس المشاركة :
    The original post written by Al-Muhibbah (loving) Jesus son of Mary
    O Imam, your statement is wonderful as long you wrote in it the name of the cherished-precious Jesus son of Mary, I see the supporters are disputed in the matter of how would edit your statement, it seems that they love you very much
    انتهى الاقتباس
    In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon Allah’s sincere servants the loving to their Lord among his servants whom Allah was the most loved in their hearts rather than all of His servants..

O (female) servant of Allah, be truthful with Allah and with yourself, and the Imam Mahdi will cast a question to as follows: if Allah to tell you that you choose one of the two things that you be the most loved to Allah and the closest than His servants and His messenger the Messiah Jesus son of Mary -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him, or the Messiah Jesus son of Mary -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- to be him the most loved than you to Allah and the nearest? So if your answer is : “In fact I will rather favor Allah’s messenger Jesus son of Mary to excel-favorably over myself greatly in favorable-excellence, so I accept the he is the servant whom is the most loved and nearest to the Lord”. So if your answer is as that then know that you have associated with Allah His servant the Messiah Jesus son of Mary -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family. The fact if your greatest love in your heart is for your Lord you would not have accepted that there is a servant is being the most loved person and the nearest to Allah than you, so if the greatest love is founded in your heart then jealousy is founded over whom you love, so it should not be fore a believer to accept that the Messiah Jesus son of Mary of Mohammad messenger of Allah or the Awaited Mahdi -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon them- that they are the most loved and nearest to Allah than him/her because whoever rather a servant to be him the most loved and nearest to Allah than him surely he is of the polytheists (who associate with Allah).

Perhaps one of the Muslim scholars of whom they do not believe in Allah except while they are associating with Him His prophets and His messengers, would like to interrupt me then say: “Slowly slowly O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, surely you are upon manifest error, here is the clear proof that it is not permissible that you favor yourself to excel over the prophet. Ratification to narrative of Allah’s messenger Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family: [Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him- said: One of you does not believe until I be the most loved one to him rather than his father, his son and the people altogether] truthful -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him.
    [قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: لا يؤمن أحدكم حتى أكون أحبّ إليه من والده وولده والناس أجمعين]

Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to him and I say: I swear by Allah the Great Who revive the bones while it is decomposed; Lord of the heavens and the earth and whatever in between them, Lord of the enormous throne, the my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- is indeed the most loved to me than myself, my mother, my father, my child and the people altogether[/U].

Perhaps this believing polytheists scholar would like to interrupt me then say: “Strange about you O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, how do you want to be the most loved to Allah than Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family? Thus you order your supporters and all the believers that it should not be for anyone of them to rather that Allah's messenger Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- to be him the most loved to Allah than himself?”. Then the Imam Mahdi replies to him and I say: O the questioner, I want you to answer me for another question before I reply to your question, and it is: O cleaver scholar, why you favored Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- to be him the most loved and the nearest to Allah rather than you? Then the response of this scholar would be saying: “We have brought you the bridling reply from the prophetic sunna and it is the True narration from the prophet: [Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him- said: One of you does not believe until I be the most loved one to him rather than his father, his son and the people altogether]truthful -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him.
    [قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: لا يؤمن أحدكم حتى أكون أحبّ إليه من والده وولده والناس أجمعين]

Then Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to him and I say: Is it based on this narration you favored the prophet -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- to be him the most loved and nearest to Allah than you? Then the answer of the scholar would be: “O by Allah yes, to the fact I love him more than myself, my mother, my father, my child and the people altogether”. Then Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to him and I say: is that an acknowledgement from you O you the clever scholar that you forego the closest level in Allah’s love to Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family? And his answer is known surely he will say with amplified voice: “O by Allah, yes”. Then the Imam Mahdi upholds the argument against him with Truth and I say: Then bringing close to whom that you did forego the closest level in Allah’s love and His nearness? I repeat my question once again and I say: Oh you the clever scholar, getting close to whom that had forego the closest level in Allah’s love and His nearness? Here the scholar stops for thinking and contemplation in the logic of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, if he is of those who possess understanding-minds then he would say: “ You said the Truth O Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, verily to be close to whom that I waived the closest level in Allah’s love and his nearness? Is there a god exists other than Allah glory be to Him so I forego the closest level in His love and His nearness as an offering to Him, glory be to Him, is there after the Truth not but falsehood?”.

O nation of Islam.. O pilgrims of Allah’s Sacred House, you are entitled if one of you attained the high elite level in the heavenly-garden of bliss; he has the right to spend it if he pleased to Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- coveting to be the most loved servant in his lord’s Self from among His servants altogether, for the fact the high fine level in the heavenly-garden of bliss is only a material level, surely it is the highest level in the heavenly-gardens of bliss, as for you to waiver the closest level in Allah’s love to (another) servant of Allah’s servants like you then who would shield you from Lord of the worlds? It is then became the most loved to your hearts than Allah your Lord to the fact you set up rivals to Allah in the love! So whoever accepted that Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- to be him the most loved than him to the Self of His Lord, verily he has associated with Allah and he loved His prophet more than his Lord, and whoever love a creature more than the Creator he has associated with Allah and set up rival to Him in the love, glory be to Him the Exalted Most High beyond measure. And Allah the Most High said: {Yet there are some people who take for themselves deities besides Allah, whom they love as they should love Allah. And those who believe are stronger in (their) love for Allah. And O that the wrongdoers had seen, when they see the chastisement, that power is wholly Allah’s, and that Allah is Severe in chastising!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:165
    {وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يَتَّخِذُ مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ أَندَادًا يُحِبُّونَهُمْ كَحُبِّ اللَّـهِ ۖ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَشَدُّ حُبًّا لِّلَّـهِ ۗ وَلَوْ يَرَ‌ى الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا إِذْ يَرَ‌وْنَ الْعَذَابَ أَنَّ الْقُوَّةَ لِلَّـهِ جَمِيعًا وَأَنَّ اللَّـهَ شَدِيدُ الْعَذَابِ ﴿١٦٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

Indeed that the believer whom do not associate with their Lord they find that the greatest love in their heart is for their Lord,. And only they love Allah’s prophets and the Imams of religion to the fact Allah loves them, and that is from the greatness of their love to their Lord, consequently they love them for Allah’s cause and they hate for His cause, and they find in themselves that they possibly to favor Allah’s messenger Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- excel in everything an utmost excellence in what is besides Allah[/U] for the fact that is from them as bringing closer to Whom they loved Him with the strongest and greatest love; Allah their Lord the Most Forgiver, the Most Loving, but if the servants waiver the closest level in Allah’s love to a servant like him surely he became loving the servant more than his love to his Lord and associated with his Lord, and set up a rival to Him in the love, and he would never find for himself a loyal-friend nor supporter besides Allah, so keep your duty to Allah O servants of Allah, surely it should not be for you to forego the closest level in Allah’s love, and the love is only in Himself and not important that you be the closest to His (physical) Self to your (physical) self; in fact the most important that you are keen to be you the most loved and the closest servant in the Self of your Lord, so you wish that you be the most loved servant in Allah’s Self from among His servants in the whole kingdom if indeed you worship Him!

Don’t you know that whoever loved someone that he would be keen on the pleasure of whom he loves, and if a servant loved a female servant with the greatest love you find him not in need (satisfied by) whom he loved (rather than) the world and whatever in it of kingship and kingdom; in fact he enjoy-delightfully with the pleasure of whom he loved as like the owner of the poem whom he associated with Allah, so he loved a female servant more than his Lord then said:

O Allah..O Who apportions for the servants sustenance * make my share of the world and what is in it
    That I see my beloved while her heart delights with the pleasure * and I delight my soul before death folds it

Those are of the females’ worshipers, of whom Allah said about them in His decisive Book: {Besides Him they call on nothing but female (divinities) ..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:117
    {إِن يَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِهِ إِلَّا إِنَاثًا} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:117].

Those whom they set up rivals for Allah in the love, they love them with the greatest love which should not be except for Allah and should not be for anyone of His servants. And Allah the Most High said: {Yet there are some people who take for themselves deities besides Allah, whom they love as they should love Allah..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:165
    {وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يَتَّخِذُ مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ أَندَادًا يُحِبُّونَهُمْ كَحُبِّ اللَّـهِ ۖ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَشَدُّ حُبًّا لِّلَّـهِ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:165].

O Allah’s beloved ones.. O supporters of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, by Allah Whom there is no God other than Him, if one of you believes that it should not be for him to wish that he is being the most loved to Allah (more) than Mohammad messenger of Allah and (more) than the Imam Mahdi, and (more) than the Messiah Jesus son of Mary -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon them- and (more) than His servants altogether surely he has associated with Allah only to be taking the moderate course and he did not leave this as exalting to anyone of Allah’s servants; in a sense that he accepted to be of the right side people and did not covet to be of the drawn near, the competitors to their Lord whoever of them the most loved and the nearest, and that is not as a belief from him that it should not be for him to be the most loved rather than Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- in fact because he only is keen on the pleasure of his Lord, and since he knew that if he carried out the obligatory pillars of Islam so Allah will be pleased with him then makes him enter His garden, and then he said: “That is sufficient to me, what would I desire if Allah saved me from His fire and made me enter His garden, surely that is sufficient to me”. Then the Imam Mahdi replies to him and I say: Allah accepted your worship to the fact it has no association but He wrote that you are of those who take the middle course, and Allah is pleased with you; in the meaning of that He has nothing in HimSelf against you and He repaid you with what He promised you, so He saved you from His fire and made you enter His heavenly-garden, and He does not have a thing from you in HimSelf, but you would never attain Allah’s love and He would never ordain for you to be of the foremost in doing good, the drawn near, the competitors to their Lord whoever of them the most loved and the nearest. And Allah said about His servants: {..so of them is he who wrongs himself, and of them is he who takes a middle course, and of them is he who is foremost in deeds of goodness..}Truthful Allah the Great [Faater] 35:32
    {فَمِنْهُمْ ظَالِمٌ لِّنَفْسِهِ وَمِنْهُم مُّقْتَصِدٌ وَمِنْهُمْ سَابِقٌ بِالْخَيْرَ‌اتِ} صدق الله العظيم [فاطر:32].

As for the one who wronged himself surely they are the companions of hell: {What has brought you into Saqar?(42) They will say: We were not of those who prayed;(43) Nor did we feed the poor;(44) And we indulged in vain talk with vain talkers;(45)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Muddath-thir] 74:42-45
    {مَا سَلَكَكُمْ فِي سَقَرَ‌ ﴿٤٢﴾ قَالُوا لَمْ نَكُ مِنَ الْمُصَلِّينَ ﴿٤٣﴾ وَلَمْ نَكُ نُطْعِمُ الْمِسْكِينَ ﴿٤٤﴾ وَكُنَّا نَخُوضُ مَعَ الْخَائِضِينَ ﴿٤٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المدثر].

And as for those who took the middle course verily they are the companions of the right-side to the fact they took the middle course in spending in Allah’s path, then they were sufficient by paying the obligation of the forced Zakat in Allah’s path, and they see that is enough for them, as for the foremost, the drawn near, verily those who added over that the spending and the voluntary deeds as strengthening of their souls as to be brought near to their Lord as race to their Lord whoever of them the most loved and the nearest, so He loved them and brought them near, and these are the foremost in the good deeds the drawn near whom He said about them: {And the foremost are the foremost;(10) These are drawn near (to Allah).(11)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Wãqe`ah] 56:10-11
    {وَالسَّابِقُونَ السَّابِقُونَ ﴿١٠﴾ أُولَـٰئِكَ الْمُقَرَّ‌بُونَ ﴿١١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الواقعة].

And thay are whom Allah said about them in His decisive Book: {..they seek Al-Waseela to their Lord — whoever of them is nearest — and they hope for His mercy and fear His chastisement. Surely the chastisement of thy Lord is a thing to be cautious of.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esrã`a] 17:57
    {يَبْتَغُونَ إِلَىٰ ربّهم الْوَسِيلَةَ أَيُّهُمْ أَقْرَ‌بُ وَيَرْ‌جُونَ رَ‌حْمَتَهُ وَيَخَافُونَ عَذَابَهُ ۚ إِنَّ عَذَابَ رَ‌بِّكَ كَانَ مَحْذُورً‌ا} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:57].

But the most amazing than them are a people whom Allah promised about them in His decisive Book: {O you who believe, should anyone of you turn back from his religion, then Allah will bring a people, He loves them and they love Him,..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:54
    {يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مَن يَرْ‌تَدَّ مِنكُمْ عَن دِينِهِ فَسَوْفَ يَأْتِي اللَّـهُ بِقَوْمٍ يُحِبُّهُمْ وَيُحِبُّونَهُ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:54].

Perhaps one of the questioners would like to interrupt me then say: “What is the amazing about those people O Nasser Mohammad?. Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad replies to him and I say: I swear by Allah the Great that some of them whom if Allah give him the choice between to be pleased in the garden of bliss then he refuses that until Allah fulfill for him the Greatest Bliss that is greater than garden of bliss, then Allah say to him: O my servant, if you insisted on achieving that then ransom yourself (in exchange) those whom your Lord is sorrowing over them, then cast yourself in hell fire. Indeed by Allah Whom there is no God other than Him, you would never find him walking to it the walk of the hesitant; in fact he will go off to it speeding to throw himself into the fire which its fuel are the stones! And Allah is Witness and Guardian upon what I say. This if Allah gives him the choice between that he to be pleased with the garden of bliss and do not care about the sadness of his Lord and His sorrowing over His servants, or ransom them by himself, surely you will see him casting himself into hell fire and he does not care if in that would be the going away of Allah’s sadness and His sorrowing over His servants so He would get pleased.

And there are among the supporters of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni who will do that and he does not care, and I know of one of them but I do not exclude this on him; in fact there are among my supporters whom are on his ilk; those whom the drawn angels of the All Merciful wonder from them.

And of them is a woman whom Allah is pleased with her and remained is her pleasure with her Lord for the fact Allah promised to please His devoted servants with what they wish. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {{..Allah is well pleased with them and they are well pleased with Him..}}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:100, then Allah got pleased with her and left is fulfilling her pleasure with her Lord, so He wanted to make her enter His garden of bliss so she would get pleased, and He commanded His angels to convey her to the garden of bliss. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And those who keep their duty to their Lord are conveyed..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:73
    {{رَّ‌ضِيَ اللَّـهُ عَنْهُمْ وَرَ‌ضُوا عَنْهُ}} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة:100].
    {وَسِيقَ الَّذِينَ اتَّقَوْا ربّهم إِلَى الْجَنَّةِ زُمَرً‌ا} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر:73].

But she refused to convey her to the garden of bliss, she was about to smite them and said: “leave me”. So she got down on her knees weeping an intense sobbing, then Allah glory be to him called on her and said: Don’t you get pleased with the highest level in the garden of bliss? Then she said: not for this I worshiped you my Lord, in fact I want the Greatest Bliss that is greater than it, and You are Witness upon that, then Lord of the worlds replied to her and said: By My Might and My Majesty, and the greatness of My Kingship and My Authority you would never be pleased with the kingdom of your Lord and the like of it with it until (Allah) gets pleased.
    ــــــــــــــــــ
    Ended

Indeed by Allah whom there is no God other than Him nor a worthy of worship else than Him, that this woman is from the supporters of the Awaited Mahdi, so I wonder, who is she? Allah knows Best! And I am not certain who is she exactly surely Allah knows Best. thus there is upon her ilk from the female supporters of the Imam Mahdi, but the news came that among my supporters a female servant worshiping the pleasure of her Lord without mentioning the name.

As in regard to (lady) loving the Messiah Jesus son of Mary, verily I hope from Allah to purify her heart a full cleansing so jealousy over her Worshiped Lord the Loving would carry her off to compete in His love and His nearness instead of the jealousy over the Messiah Jesus son of Mary and the exaggeration in his love..

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?3487

اقتباس المشاركة 15885 من موضوع الإمام المهدي المنتظر يرشدنا أن يكون الحبّ الأشد والأعظم في قلوبنا هو لله الغفور الودود ..

- 1 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    21 - 06 - 1432 هـ
    24 - 05 - 2011 مـ
    02:53 صباحاً
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

الإمام المهدي المنتظر يرشدنا أن يكون الحبّ الأشد والأعظم في قلوبنا هو لله الغفور الودود ..

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة المحبة لعيسى ابن مريم
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    امام رائع بيانك مادمت كتبت بة اسم الغالى عيسى ابن مريم ارى الانصار يختلفون بشان من يصحح بيانتك يبدون انهم يحبونك جدا
    انتهى الاقتباس
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على عباد الله المخلصين المحبّين لربّهم من عباده من كان الله هو الأشدّ حبّاً في قلوبهم من عباده أجمعين..

ويا أَمَة الله كوني صادقةً مع الله ومع نفسك، ولسوف يُلقي إليك الإمام المهديّ هذا السؤال كما يلي: فلو يُخيّرك الله في أن تختاري أحد أمرين أن تكوني أحبّ إلى الله وأقرب من عبده ورسوله المسيح عيسى عليه الصلاة والسلام، أو أن يكون المسيح عيسى ابن مريم صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم هو أحبّ منك إلى الله وأقربُ؟ فإن كان جوابك: "بل سوف أُفضّل رسول الله عيسى ابن مريم على نفسي تفضيلاً فأرضى أن يكون هو العبد الأحبّ والأقرب إلى الربّ"؛ فإن كان جوابك كذلك فاعلمي أنّك قد أشركتِ بالله عبده المسيح عيسى ابن مريم صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم، كونك لو كان الحبّ الأعظم في قلبك هو لربّك لما رضيتِ أن يكون هناك عبدٌ هو أحبّ منك إلى الله وأقرب، فإذا وجِد الحبّ الأعظم في قلبكِ وجدت الغيرة على من تُحبين، فلا ينبغي لمؤمنٍ أن يرضى أن يكون المسيح عيسى ابن مريم أو محمد رسول الله أو المهدي المنتظَر صلى الله عليهم وآلهم وسلم هم أحبّ إلى الله منه وأقربُ إلى الربّ لأنّ من فضّل عبداً أن يكون هو أحبّ منه إلى الله وأقرب فهو من المشركين.

ولربما يودُّ أن يقاطعني أحد علماء المسلمين من الذين لا يؤمنون بالله إلّا وهم به مشركون به أنبياءه ورسله فيقول: "مهلاً مهلاً يا ناصر محمد اليماني فإنّك لعلى ضلالٍ مبينٍ، وإليك البرهان المبين بأنّه لا يجوز أن تُفضّل نفسك على النبي، تصديقاً لحديث محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم:
    [قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: لا يؤمن أحدكم حتى أكون أحبّ إليه من والده وولده والناس أجمعين] صدق عليه الصلاة والسلام".

ومن ثُمّ يردُّ عليه الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: أقسمُ بالله العظيم من يحيي العظام وهي رميم ربّ السماوات والأرض وما بينهما وربّ العرش العظيم، أنّ جدّي محمداً رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم لهو أحبّ إلى نفسي من نفسي ومن أمّي وأبي ومن ولدي ومن الناس أجمعين.

ولربما يودُّ هذا العالِم المؤمن المشرك أن يقاطعني فيقول: "عجبٌ أمرك يا ناصر محمد فكيف تُريد أن تكون أحبّ إلى الله من محمدٍ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم؟ وكذلك تأمر أنصارك وجميع المؤمنين أنّه لا ينبغي لأحدٍ منهم أن يُفضّل أن يكون محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم هو أحبّ إلى الله من نفسه؟". ومن ثُمّ يردُّ عليه الإمام المهدي وأقول: يا أيها السائل أُريدك أن تُجيبني على سؤالٍ آخر من قبل أن أجيبك على سؤالك وهو: لماذا أنت أيّها العالِم الفطحول فضّلت محمداً رسولَ الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم أنْ يكون هو أحبّ إلى الله منك وأقرب؟ ومن ثُمّ يكون ردّ هذا العالم يقول: "لقد جئناك بالردّ المُلجم من السُّنة النّبويّة وهو الحديث الحقّ عن النبي:
    [قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: لا يؤمن أحدكم حتى أكون أحبّ إليه من والده وولده والناس أجمعين] صدق عليه الصلاة والسلام".
    ومن ثُمّ يردُ عليه الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: فهل بناءً على هذا الحديث فضّلت النبي عليه الصلاة والسلام أن يكون هو أحبّ إلى الله منك وأقربُ؟ ومن ثُمّ يكون جواب العالم: "اللهم نعم، كوني أحبُّه أكثر من نفسي ومن أمي وأبي وولدي والناس أجمعين". ومن ثُمّ يرد عليه الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد وأقول: فهل هذا إقرارٌ منك أيها العالم الفطحول أنّك تنازلت عن أقرب درجةٍ في حُبّ الله لمحمدٍ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم؟ ومعلوم جوابه فسوف يقول بصوت مُضخّم: "اللهم نعم". ومن ثُمّ يقيم عليه الإمام المهدي الحُجّة بالحقّ وأقول: فقربةً إلى من تنازلت عن أقرب درجةٍ في حُبّ الله وقُربه؟ وأكرّر سؤالي مرةً أُخرى وأقول: يا أيّها العالِم الفطحول فقربةً إلى من تنازلت عن أقرب درجة في حُبّ الله وقربه؟ وهُنا يتوقّف العالِم للتفكّر والتأمل في منطق الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني إنْ كان من أولي الألباب ثُمّ يقول: "صدقت أيّها الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني فقربةً إلى من تنازلت عن أقرب درجة في حُبّ الله وقربه؟ فهل يوجد هناك إلهٌ غير الله سبحانه حتى أتنازل عن أقرب درجة في حبه وقربهِ قُربةً إليه سبحانه؟ فهل بعد الحقّ إلّا الضلال؟".

ويا أُمّة الإسلام يا حُجّاج بيت الله الحرام، إنّه يحقّ لكم لو أنَّ أحدَكم نال الدرجة العالية الرفيعة في جنة النعيم فيحق له أن ينفقها إنْ يشأ لمحمدٍ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم طمعاً أن يكون هو العبد الأحب في نفس ربّه من بين عباده جميعاً كون الدرجة العالية الرفيعة في جنة النعيم إنّما هي درجة ماديّة فهي أعلى درجة في جنّات النعيم، وأما أن تتنازلوا عن أقرب درجةٍ في حبّ الله لعبدٍ من عبيد الله أمثالكم فمن يُجيركم من ربّ العالمين؟ فقد أصبح أحبّ إلى قلوبكم من ربِّكم الله كونكم قد جعلتم لله أنداداً في الحب! فمن رضي أن يكون محمدٌ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم هو أحبّ منه إلى نفس ربّه فقد أشرك بالله وأحبّ نبيّه أكثر من ربّه، ومن أحبّ مخلوقاً أكثرَ من الخالق فقد أشرك بالله وجعل له ندّاً في الحبّ سبحانه وتعالى علواً كبيراً. وقال الله تعالى: {وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يَتَّخِذُ مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ أَندَادًا يُحِبُّونَهُمْ كَحُبِّ اللَّـهِ ۖ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَشَدُّ حُبًّا لِّلَّـهِ ۗ وَلَوْ يَرَ‌ى الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا إِذْ يَرَ‌وْنَ الْعَذَابَ أَنَّ الْقُوَّةَ لِلَّـهِ جَمِيعًا وَأَنَّ اللَّـهَ شَدِيدُ الْعَذَابِ ﴿١٦٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

ألا وإنّ المُؤمنين الذين لا يشركون بربّهم يجدون أنّ أعظم حُبٍّ في قلوبهم هو لربّهم،
    وإنّما يُحبّون أنبياء الله وأئمة الدّين كون الله يُحبّهم وذلك من عظمة حُبّهم لربّهم، ولذلك يُحِبّون من أجل الله ويبغضون من أجله، ويجدون في أنفسهم أنّهم ممكن أن يفضّلوا محمداً رسولَ الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم في كل شيء تفضيلاً فيما دون الله كون ذلك منهم قُربةً إلى من أحبوه بالحبّ الأشد والأعظم الله ربّهم الغفور الودود، ولكن إذا تنازل العبد عن أقرب درجةٍ في حُبّ الله لعبدٍ مثله فقد أصبح يُحبّ العبدَ أكثر من حُبّه لربّه وأشرك بربه وجعل له ندّاً في الحبّ ولن يجد له من دون الله وليّاً ولا نصيراً، فاتّقوا الله يا عباد الله فلا ينبغي أن تتنازلوا عن أقرب درجة في حبّ الله، وإنّما الحبّ هو في نفسه ولا يهم أن تكون الأقرب إلى ذاته بذاتك؛ بل الأهم أن تحرص أن تكون أنت العبد الأحب والأقرب في نفس ربّك، فتتمنى أن تكون أنت العبد الأحبّ في نفس الله من بين عبيده في الملكوت كُلّه إن كنتم إياّه تعبدون.

أفلا تعلمون أنَّ من أحبّ أحداً فإنّه يكون حريصاً على رضوان من أحبّ، وإذا كان عبدٌ أحبّ أَمَةً بالحبّ الأعظم فتجدوه يستغني بمن أحبّ عن الدنيا وما فيها من الملك والملكوت؛ بل ويتمتع برضوان من أحبّ كمثل صاحب الشعر الذي أشرك بالله فأحبّ أَمَةً أكثر من ربّه ومن ثُمّ قال:

يالله يــا مــن لأرزاق الـعـبـاد قـسّــم * تجعـل نصيبـي مـن الدنيـا ومـا فيهـا
    أشـوف حبيبـي وقلبـه بالرضـا ينعـم * وأمتـع النفـس قبـل الـمـوت يطويـهـا

أولئك من عبيد الإناث من الذين قال الله عنهم في مُحكم كتابه:
    {إِن يَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِهِ إِلَّا إِنَاثًا} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:117].

أولئك من الذين جعلوا لله أنداداً في الحبّ يحبّونهم بالحبّ الأعظم الذي لا ينبغي أن يكون إلّا لله ولا ينبغي أن يكون لأحد من عبيده، وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يَتَّخِذُ مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ أَندَادًا يُحِبُّونَهُمْ كَحُبِّ اللَّـهِ ۖ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَشَدُّ حُبًّا لِّلَّـهِ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:165].

ويا أحباب الله يا أنصار الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني، والله الذي لا إله غيره لو أنَّ أحدَكم يعتقد أنّه لا ينبغي له أن يتمنّى أن يكون هو أحبّ إلى الله من محمدٍ رسول الله ومن الإمام المهدي ومن المسيح عيسى ابن مريم عليهم الصلاة والسلام ومن عبيده أجمعين فإنّه قد أشرك بالله إلّا أن يكون مقتصداً ولم يترك ذلك تعظيماً لأحدٍ من عبيد الله؛ بمعنى أنَّه رضي أن يكون من أهل اليمين ولم يطمع أن يكون من المقرّبين المتنافسين إلى ربّهم أيُّهم أحبّ وأقرب، وليس ذلك عقيدةً منه أنّه لا ينبغي له أن يكون أحبّ من محمدٍ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم بل لأنّه يحرص فقط على رضوان ربّه، وبما أنّه علم أنّه إذا قام بتنفيذ أركان الإسلام الجبريّة فإنّ الله سوف يرضى عنه فيدخله جنته ومن ثُمّ قال: "وحسبي ذلك فماذا أبغي؟ فإذا أنجاني الله من ناره وأدخلني جنّته فحسبي ذلك". ومن ثُمّ يردُّ عليهم الإمام المهدي وأقول: تقبّل الله عبادتكم كون ليس فيها شرك غير أنّه كتبكم من المقتصدين ورضي الله عليكم؛ بمعنى أن ليس في نفسه شيءٌ منكم وأوفاكم بما وعدكم فأنقذكم من ناره وأدخلكم جنّته وليس في نفسه شيء منكم، ولكنّكم لن تنالوا حُبّ الله ولن يكتبكم من السابقين بالخيرات المقرّبين المتنافسين إلى ربّهم أيّهم أحبّ وأقرب، وقال الله عن عبيده:
    {فَمِنْهُمْ ظَالِمٌ لِّنَفْسِهِ وَمِنْهُم مُّقْتَصِدٌ وَمِنْهُمْ سَابِقٌ بِالْخَيْرَ‌اتِ} صدق الله العظيم [فاطر:32].

فأما الظالِمُ لنفسه فهم أصحاب الجحيم:
    {مَا سَلَكَكُمْ فِي سَقَرَ‌ ﴿٤٢﴾ قَالُوا لَمْ نَكُ مِنَ الْمُصَلِّينَ ﴿٤٣﴾ وَلَمْ نَكُ نُطْعِمُ الْمِسْكِينَ ﴿٤٤﴾ وَكُنَّا نَخُوضُ مَعَ الْخَائِضِينَ ﴿٤٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المدثر].

وأما المقتصدون فهم أصحاب اليمين كونهم اقتصدوا في الإنفاق في سبيل الله فاكتفوا بدفع فريضة الزكاة الجبريّة في سبيل الله ويرون أنّ حسبهم ذلك، وأما السابقون المُقرّبون فهم الذين زادوا على ذلك النفقات والأعمال الطوعية تثبيتاً من أنفسهم قُربةً إلى ربّهم تسابقاً إلى ربّهم أيّهم أحبّ وأقرب فأحبهم وقرّبهم وأولئك هم السابقون بالخيرات المقربون الذين قال عنهم:
    {وَالسَّابِقُونَ السَّابِقُونَ ﴿١٠﴾ أُولَـٰئِكَ الْمُقَرَّ‌بُونَ ﴿١١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الواقعة].

وهم الذين قال الله عنهم في مُحكم كتابه:
    {يَبْتَغُونَ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِمُ الْوَسِيلَةَ أَيُّهُمْ أَقْرَبُ وَيَرْجُونَ رَحْمَتَهُ وَيَخَافُونَ عَذَابَهُ ۚ إِنَّ عَذَابَ رَبِّكَ كَانَ مَحْذُورًا} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:57].

ولكنّ الأعجب منهم هم القوم الذين وعد الله بهم في مُحكم كتابه:
    {يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مَن يَرْ‌تَدَّ مِنكُمْ عَن دِينِهِ فَسَوْفَ يَأْتِي اللَّـهُ بِقَوْمٍ يُحِبُّهُمْ وَيُحِبُّونَهُ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:54].

ولربما يودُّ أحد السائلين أن يقاطعني فيقول: "وما هو سرّ العجب في هؤلاء القوم يا ناصر محمد؟". ومن ثُمّ يردُّ عليه الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد وأقول: أقسمُ بالله العظيم أنَّ منهم من لو أنَّ الله يُخيّره ما بين أن يرضى بجنة النعيم ومن ثُمّ يرفض ذلك حتى يُحقِّق له الله النعيم الأعظم من جنّة النعيم، ومن ثُمّ يقول الله له: إن أصرَرْتِ على تحقيق ذلك يا عبدي فافتدِ الذين يتحسّر عليهم ربّك بنفسك فألقِ بنفسك في نار جهنم. ألا والله الذي لا إله غيره أنّكم لن تجدوه يمشي إليها مشيَ المُتردّد بل سوف ينطلق إليها مُسرعاً ليقذف بنفسه في نارٍ وقودها الحجارة! والله على ما أقول شهيدٌ ووكيلٌ. وهذا لو يُخيّره الله ما بين أن يرضى بجنّة النعيم ولا يهتم بحزن ربّه وتحسّره على عباده أو يفتديهم بنفسه فإنّكم سوف تجدوه يُلقي بنفسه في نار جهنم ولا يبالي لو يكون في ذلك ذهاب حزن الله وتحسّره على عباده فيرضى.

ويوجد في أنصار ناصر محمد اليماني من سوف يفعل ذلك ولا يبالي، وأعلم بأحدهم غير أنّي لا أحصر هذا عليه؛ بل ويوجد في أنصاري من هم على شاكلته؛ أولئك تعجّب منهم ملائكة الرحمن المقرّبون.

[ومنهم امرأة رضي الله عنها وبقي رضوانها على ربّها كون الله وعد أن يُرضي عباده المخلصين بما يشاءون، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {{رَّ‌ضِيَ اللَّـهُ عَنْهُمْ وَرَ‌ضُوا عَنْهُ}} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة:100]. ومن ثُمّ رضي الله عنها وبقي تحقيق رضوانها عن ربّها فأراد أن يُدخلها جنّة النعيم لترضى، وأمر ملائكته أن يسوقوها إلى جنة النعيم، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَسِيقَ الَّذِينَ اتَّقَوْا ربّهم إِلَى الْجَنَّةِ زُمَرً‌ا} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر:73].

ولكنّها أبت أن يسوقوها إلى جنّة النعيم فكادت أن تُضارِبّهم وقالت: "دعونـــي". فجثت على رُكبتيها باكيةً بكاءً شديداً، ثُمّ ناداها الله سبحانه من وراء الحجاب فقال لها: "يا عابدة لربك قد رضي الله عنك وكان حقاً على ربّك أن يُرضيك فتمنّي على ربّك، فقالت: وهل يرضى الحبيب ما لم يعلم أنّ من أحبّ راضٍ في نفسه وسعيد وليس متحسّر ولا حزين؟ وإنّك لتعلمُ ما أُريد يا غفور يا ودود. ثُمّ رد الله عليها وقال: أفلا ترضي بأعلى درجةٍ في جنات النعيم؟ فقالت: ما لهذا عبدتُك ربّي، بل أُريد النعيم الأعظم منها وأنت على ذلك من الشاهدين. ومن ثُمّ ردّ عليها رب العالمين وقال: فبعزّتي وجلالي وعظيم ملكي وسلطاني لن ترضي بملكوت ربّك ومثله معه حتى يرضى
    ].
    ــــــــــــــــــ
    انتهى.

ألا والله الذي لا إلهَ غيره ولا معبودَ سواه إنَّ هذه المرأة من أنصار المهدي المنتظر فمن هي يا ترى؟ الله أعلم! ولستُ مُتيقّناً من هي بالضبط فالله أعلم، وكذلك يوجد من هي على شاكلتها من نصيرات الإمام المهدي ولكنّ الخبر جاء أنّ من أنصاري أَمَة عابدة لرضوان ربّها دون ذكر الاسم.

وأمّا بالنسبة لمُحبّة المسيح عيسى ابن مريم فأرجو من الله أن يُطَهّر قلبَها تطهيراً فتأخذها الغيرةُ على الربّ الودود المعبود فتنافس في حُبِّه وقربِه بدل الغيرة على المسيح عيسى ابن مريم والمبالغة في حبه.

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمدُ للهِ ربِّ العالمين ..
    أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

2. افتراضي

- 2 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

01 - 08 - 1432 AH
    03 - 07 - 2011 AD
    8:00 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

Reply of Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni a female-servant of Allah whom she says fatwa about love of the Messiah Jesus son of Mary

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad and his virtuous family, and all supporters of Allah the One, the Supreme..

O female-servant of Allah, by Allah you have been seduced by love of the Messiah Jesus son of Mary -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- so satan got you busy with that (distracting you) from reflecting in Allah’s love and the competition in Allah’s love and His nearness, and for that you got weakened from supporting Allah by spreading the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder after you were of the most supporters publishing the True explanatory-statement for the Quran, and satan seduced you with the love of the Messiah Jesus son of Mary -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- to the fact it is purely emotional love, verily you desire him to be husband for you and your love for him is not for Allah’s pleasure, and the Imam Mahdi has turned away from you so much but you forced me to reply to you to the fact you forbade the supporters to reply to you except the Imam and it should not be for the Imam to be courteous to you while he sees you have set rival to Allah in love and I see you in a great danger because of the emotional love that made you busy from loving Allah.

Indeed by Allah whom there is no God other than Him if Allah would give you the choice then say to you: Shall I make the Messiah Jesus son of Mary -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- to be the most loved to your Lord rather than you O so (female servant of Allah), then I make you directly following (right after) him in My love, you would indeed have said: “O our Allah, yes I accept my Lord, the most important thing to me that no woman come between me and him I am jealous over him an intense jealousy”. Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to you with Truth and says: Glory be to my Lord above your association (with Him) surely the jealousy over the Messiah Jesus son of Mary -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- has got you busy from the jealousy over your your Lord, and if you were loving Allah more than your love for the Messiah Jesus son of Mary -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- you would not accepted that the Messiah Jesus son of Mary -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- to be him the most loved and the nearest to Allah rather than you, you would have wished to be you the most loved and the nearest to Allah rather than him if indeed you love Allah more than your love to the Messiah Jesus son of Mary -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him.

Indeed, by Allah.. O my sister in Allah’s religion verily you witness that the Imam Mahdi did not wrong you in this even if you denied, apparent of the matter, surely you know that the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni did speak except with Truth in his fatwa about you that you will be pleased that the Messiah Jesus son of Mary to be him who is the most loved to Allah rather than you with a condition to make you next after the Messiah Jesus son of Mary so no woman separates between both of you, indeed by Allah if your love to Allah is the strongest than your love to the Messiah Jesus son of Mary you would have wished to be you the most loved to Allah rather than the Messiah Jesus son of Mary and rather than the Imam Mahdi and rather than all prophets and messengers.

O my sister in Allah’s religion, indeed the greatest love in the hearts should not be for other than Allah, then love whom you please after that, Allah would never ordain that you are of the polytheists as long Allah’s love is the greatest in your heart more than else than Him, but you love the Messiah Jesus son of Mary as Allah’s love; which means as the love which should not be except for Allah, with that you made a rival to Allah in the greatest love, verily you are now of those whom Allah said About them in His decisive Book: {Yet there are some people who take for themselves deities besides Allah, whom they love as they should love Allah. And those who believe are stronger in (their) love for Allah. And O that the wrongdoers had seen, when they see the chastisement, that power is wholly Allah’s, and that Allah is Severe in chastising!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:165
    {وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَنْ يَتَّخِذُ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ أَندَادًا يُحِبُّونَهُمْ كَحُبِّ اللَّهِ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَشَدُّ حُبًّا لِلَّهِ وَلَوْ يَرَى الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا إِذْ يَرَوْنَ الْعَذَابَ أَنَّ الْقُوَّةَ لِلَّهِ جَمِيعًا وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ شَدِيدُ الْعَذَاب} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:165].

Verily by Allah, whoever loved Allah and Allah loved him, surely he will find the jealousy in his heart for his Lord and would like to be him the most loved and nearest to the Lord rather than the Imam Mahdi and all prophets of Allah and His messengers, so if the love is founded then the jealousy is founded in the heart over whom you love, and there is no problem in the excessive love among the servants but when the matter is connected with love of the Lord surely it has has the greatest level in love into the hearts, indeed that the love is chastisement between the servants but loving Allah His lovers find it an enjoyment in their hearts; in fact even the jealousy for the Lord from His servants that the servant does not find in his heart hate against them or upset although he is jealous for His Lord from His lovers among His servants, and in spite that he finds that he indeed loves them a great love a love in Allah’s cause, and that’s top the fact Allah removes what is in their hearts of malice and hate, so He would make them brothers in Allah’s love.

As for when jealousy comes over whom you love of the humans so you would get jealous over him/her from someone, then who is jealous feels in his hearts abhor, hate and malice to whom he is jealous from him among the humans over whom he loved of the humans, but when the matter is connected to Allah the One, the Supreme, surely lovers of Allah would never find in their hearts abhor and malice to each other despite that their jealousy for their Lord from each other in Allah’s love and His nearness is indeed the strongest and the greatest than the jealousy of the humans for each other..

I hope you understand what the Imam Mahdi means, and that this explanatory-statement of mine does not embarrass you, verily it may be a reason of guidance to many people. O female-servant of Allah, I hope from Allah to not increase you blindness over your blindness because of it when the Truth clears to you while you did not follow it. Indeed, you know the great patience of Imam Mahdi for you and for so long you insulted him so much privately, but I say to you I am still by my promise to you that I will speak to the Messiah Jesus son of Mary -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- on the day of meeting him, so I would say to him: O Messiah Jesus son of Mary -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon you and upon your mother the holy who (always) believes the Truth, surely the so Arab (woman) wants to marry you, so what do you think? Verily do not consider this as an order from me in marrying her; in fact you are entitled in the choice for the fact the decision in the issue of marriage interests you in choosing the companion of your life. This is what I was able to promise you with, O female-servant of Allah, for if Allah saved you from His upcoming chastisement, so remember the word of Allah the Most High: {Yet there are some people who take for themselves deities besides Allah, whom they love as they should love Allah. And those who believe are stronger in (their) love for Allah. And O that the wrongdoers had seen, when they see the chastisement, that power is wholly Allah’s, and that Allah is Severe in chastising!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:165
    {وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَنْ يَتَّخِذُ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ أَندَادًا يُحِبُّونَهُمْ كَحُبِّ اللَّهِ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَشَدُّ حُبًّا لِلَّهِ وَلَوْ يَرَى الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا إِذْ يَرَوْنَ الْعَذَابَ أَنَّ الْقُوَّةَ لِلَّهِ جَمِيعًا وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ شَدِيدُ الْعَذَاب} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:165].

So do not insult me, may Allah bless you. Indeed, by Allah Whom there is no God other than Him, surely the patience of the Imam Mahdi for you as caring for you for the fact I see you in grievous danger, and you did not get guided to the straight path yet, and if you were of those whom Allah enlightened their insight, you would not insulted the enlightening lantern whom Allah enlightened the way to you by the True explanatory-statement for the Quran so you would see the path of the All Mighty, the Praise One, if you willed to take the True path with the supporters and the Awaited Mahdi to their Lord, surely you see us competing in Allah’s love and His nearness, indeed by Allah whom there is no God other than Him, that those whom Allah guided them of the supporters you would find each of them wishing to be him the most loved to Allah than the Awaited Mahdi and the entire prophets and messengers, and the entire servants in the whole kingdom, don’t you see that who found in his heat this wishing even if Allah did not fulfill it for him so He would make him the most loved servant to Him, surely the weakest of faith is to get out of the cycle of association with Allah to the solid-ground of security; those whom — for them is security and they go aright. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Those who believe and mix not up their faith with iniquity — for them is security and they go aright.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:82
    {الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَلَمْ يَلْبِسُوا إِيمَانَهُمْ بِظُلْمٍ أُوْلَئِكَ لَهُمُ الأَمْنُ وَهُمْ مُهْتَدُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:82].

O female-servant of Allah, verily by Allah that many of the people do not believe in their Lord except while they are associating His drawn servants with Him. And Allah the Most High said: {And most of them believe not in Allah without associating others (with Him).}Truthful Allah the Great [Yousuf] 12:106
    {وَمَا يُؤْمِنُ أَكْثَرُهُمْ بِاللَّهِ إِلا وَهُمْ مُشْرِكُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف:106].

O my beloved best foremost supporters.. O you the questioner, I hope you excuse the Imam Mahdi if you found being short by lack of replies for few of the forwarded questions, surely the Imam Mahdi is busy with these circumstances with which my Yemeni brother go through, and I hope from Allah to look into their matter as well the Syrian people, the Libyan people, and the entire Arab and Islamic people, and to have mercy over all the oppressed among the worlds, so He would lift the injustice away from them by His mercy and His promise is ever True, and He is the Most Merciful than all who have mercy, and to guide them to an equitable path, indeed we belong to Allah and to Him we return.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?3487

اقتباس المشاركة 18578 من موضوع الإمام المهدي المنتظر يرشدنا أن يكون الحبّ الأشد والأعظم في قلوبنا هو لله الغفور الودود ..

- 2 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    02 - 08 - 1432 هـ
    03 - 07 - 2011 مـ
    8:00 صباحاً
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

ردّ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني على أَمَةٍ من إماءٍ الله التي تُفتيه بحبّ المسيح عيسى ابن مريم ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جدّي محمد وآله الأطهار وجميع أنصار الله الواحد القهار..
    ويا أمَة الله، وتالله لقد فُتِنْتي بحبّ المسيح عيسى عليه الصلاة والسلام فشغلَك بذلك الشيطان عن التفكّر بمحبّة الله والتنافس في حبّ الله وقربه، ولذلك وهنتِ عن نصرة الله بنشر البيان الحقّ للذكر بعد أن كنتِ من أكثر الأنصار نشراً للبيان الحقّ للقرآن، وفتنك الشيطان بحبّ المسيح عيسى عليه الصلاة والسلام كونها محبةٌ عاطفةٌ محضةٌ فتريدين أن يكون زوجاً لك وليست محبّتك له لوجه الله، وقد أعرض الإمام المهدي عنك كثيراً ولكنّك أجبرتيني على الردّ عليك كونك حرَّمتِ على الأنصار أن يردوا عليك إلا الإمام وما ينبغي للإمام المهدي أن يجاملك وهو يراك قد جعلتِ لله ندّاً في الحبّ، وأراك في خطرٍ عظيمٍ بسبب الحبّ العاطفي الذي شغلك عن محبّة الله.

ألا والله الذي لا إله غيره لو أنّ الله يخيِّرُك فيقول لك: فهل أجعل رسول الله المسيح عيسى ابن مريم عليه الصلاة والسلام هو أحبّ إلى ربّك منك يا فلانة ومن ثم أجعلك تليه مباشرةً في حبّي لقلتِ: "اللهم نعم رضيتُ ربي فأهمّ شيءٍ لديَّ أنْ لا تحول بيني وبينه امرأةٌ كوني أغير عليه غيرةً شديدة". ومن ثم يردُّ عليك الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني بالحقّ ويقول: سبحان ربّي عن شِركِك فقد شغلتك الغيرة على المسيح عيسى ابن مريم عليه الصلاة والسلام عن الغيرة على ربّك، ولو كنتِ تحبّين الله أكثر من حبِّك للمسيح عيسى ابن مريم عليه الصلاة والسلام لما رضيتِ أن يكون المسيح عيسى ابن مريم عليه الصلاة والسلام هو أحبّ إلى الله منكِ وأقرب، ولتمنَّيتِ أن تكوني أنتِ أحبّ إلى الله منه وأقرب لو كنتِ تُحبين الله أعظم من حبّك للمسيح عيسى ابن مريم عليه الصلاة والسلام.

ألا والله أنك لَتشهدين يا أختي في الله أنَّ الإمام المهدي لم يظلمْكِ في هذا حتى ولو أنكرتِ ظاهر الأمر فأنتِ تعلمين أنَّ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني لم ينطق إلا بالحقّ في فتواه عنك أنّك سوف ترضين أن يكون المسيح عيسى ابن مريم هو أحبّ إلى الله منك بشرط أن يجعلك تَلينَ المسيح عيسى ابن مريم فلا تفصل بينكما امرأة، ألا والله لو كان حبّك لله هو أشدُّ من حبّك للمسيح عيسى ابن مريم لتمنّيتِ أن تكوني أحبّ إلى الله من المسيح عيسى ابن مريم ومن الإمام المهدي ومن كافة الأنبياء والمرسَلين.

ويا أُخَيَّتي في الله، إنَّ الحبّ الأعظم في القلوب لا ينبغي أن يكون لغير الله، ثم أحبّي من شئتِ من بعد ذلك فلن يكتبك الله من المشركين ما دام حبّ الله هو الأعظم في قلبك ممّا سواه، ولكنّك تُحبّين المسيح عيسى ابن مريم كحُبِّ الله؛ أي كالحبّ الذي لا ينبغي أن يكون إلا لله، وأنتِ بذلك جعلتِ لله نِدّاً في الحبّ الأعظم، فأنتِ الآن من الذين قال الله عنهم في محكم كتابه:
    {وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يَتَّخِذُ مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ أَندَادًا يُحِبُّونَهُمْ كَحُبِّ اللَّـهِ ۖ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَشَدُّ حُبًّا لِّلَّـهِ ۗ وَلَوْ يَرَى الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا إِذْ يَرَوْنَ الْعَذَابَ أَنَّ الْقُوَّةَ لِلَّـهِ جَمِيعًا وَأَنَّ اللَّـهَ شَدِيدُ الْعَذَابِ ﴿١٦٥} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

ألا والله أنّ من أحبّ الله وأحَبَّهُ الله أنّه سوف يجد الغيرة في قلبه على ربّه ويودُّ أن يكونَ هو العبد الأحبّ والأقرب إلى الربّ من الإمام المهدي ومن كافة أنبياء الله ورسله، فإذا وُجِدَ الحبّ الأعظم وُجِدَتْ الغيرة في القلب على من تحب ولا مشكلة في زيادة الحبّ بين العبيد ولكن حين يتعلّق الأمر بحبّ الربّ فله الدرجة العظمى في القلوب في الحبّ، ألا وإنَّ الحبّ عذاب بين العبيد ولكن محبّة الله يجد أحبابه متعةً في قلوبهم، بل حتى الغيرة على الربّ من عبيده لا يجد العبد أنّ في قلبه عليهم حقداً أو زعلاً برغم أنّه يغير على الربّ من أحبابه من عبيده، ورغم ذلك يجد أنّه ليحبّهم حبّاً عظيماً محبّةً في الله، وذلك كون الله ينزع ما في قلوبهم من غلٍ وحقد فيجعلهم إخواناً في محبّة الله.

وأما حين تأتي الغيرة على من تحب من البشر فتغار عليه من أحد فيشعر من يغار أنَّ في قلبه حقدٌ وكرهٌ وغِلٌّ لمن يغار منه من البشر على منْ أحبّ من البشر، ولكن حين يتعلَّق الأمر بحبّ الله الواحد القهار فلن يجد أحبابُ الله في قلوبهم لبعضهم الحقد والغل برغم أنّ غيرتَهم على ربّهم من بعضهم في حبّ الله وقربه لهي أشدُّ وأعظم من غيرة البشر على بعضهم بعض.

وأرجو أن تفهمي ما يقصده الإمام المهدي وأن لا يجرحك بياني هذا فعسى أن يكون سبب هدًى لكثيرٍ من الناس، وأرجو من الله أن لا يزيدك به عمًى إلى عماك لو تبيّن لك الحقّ ولم تتّبعيه يا أمَة الله، وأنتِ لتعلمين عظيم صبر الإمام المهدي عليك ولطالما شتمتِه على الخاص كثيراً، ولكنّي أقول لك أنّي لا أزال عند وعدي لكِ أنْ أكَلِّم المسيحَ عيسى ابن مريم عليه الصلاة والسلام يوم لقائِه فأقول له: يا أيها المسيح عيسى ابن مريم عليك الصلاة والسلام وعلى أمّك القدّيسة الصدّيقة بالحقّ فإنّ فلانةٌ العربيّة تريد الزواج بك، فماذا ترى؟ فلا تعتبر ذلك منّي أمراً بالزواج بها؛ بل لك الحقّ في الاختيار كون القرار في أمر الزواج يخصّك في اختيار شريكة حياتك. وهذا ما أستطيع أن أعدكِ به يا أمَة الله لئن أنقذك الله من عذابه القادم، فتذكّري قول الله تعالى:
    {وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يَتَّخِذُ مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ أَندَادًا يُحِبُّونَهُمْ كَحُبِّ اللَّـهِ ۖ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَشَدُّ حُبًّا لِّلَّـهِ ۗ وَلَوْ يَرَى الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا إِذْ يَرَوْنَ الْعَذَابَ أَنَّ الْقُوَّةَ لِلَّـهِ جَمِيعًا وَأَنَّ اللَّـهَ شَدِيدُ الْعَذَابِ ﴿١٦٥} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

فلا تشتميني بارك الله فيك، ألا والله الذي لا إله غيره إنَّ صبرَ الإمام المهدي عليك حرصٌ عليك، كوني أراك في خطرٍ عظيمٍ ولم تهتدي إلى الصراط المستقيم بعد، ولو كنتِ من الذين نوَّر الله بصيرتهم لما شتمتِ السراج المنير الذي أنار لك الطريق بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن لتُبصري صراط العزيز الحميد إن شئتِ أن تتّخذي مع الأنصار والمهدي المنتظر السبيل الحقّ إلى ربّهم، فأنت تجديننا نتنافس في حب الله وقربه، ألا والله الذي لا إله غيره إنّ الذين هداهم الله من الأنصار لتجدينهم يتمنّى كل واحد منهم أن يكون هو الأحب إلى الله من المهدي المنتظر ومن كافة الأنبياء والمرسَلين ومن كافة العبيد في الملكوت كلّه، أفلا تعلمين أنَّ من وَجَدَ في قلبه هذا التمنّي فحتى لو لم يحقّقه الله له فيجعله أحبّ عبد إليه فأضعف الإيمان يخرج من دائرة الشرك بالله إلى برِّ الأمان؛ أولئك لهم الأمن وهم مهتدون، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَلَمْ يَلْبِسُوا إِيمَانَهُم بِظُلْمٍ أُولَـٰئِكَ لَهُمُ الْأَمْنُ وَهُم مُّهْتَدُونَ ﴿٨٢} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

ألا والله يا أمَة الله إنّه لا يؤمن كثيرٌ من الناس بربّهم إلا وهم به مشركون عبادَه المقرّبين، وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَمَا يُؤْمِنُ أَكْثَرُهُم بِاللَّـهِ إِلَّا وَهُم مُّشْرِكُونَ ﴿١٠٦} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف].

ويا أحبّتي الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، ويا أيّها السائلين، أرجو أن تعذروا الإمام المهدي لئن وجدتم التقصير بعدم الردود على قليلٍ من الأسئلة الملقاة، فالإمام المهدي مشغولٌ بهذه الظروف التي يمرّ بها إخواني اليمانيّون، وأرجو من الله أنّ ينظر في أمرهم وأمر الشعب السوري وشعب ليبيا وكافة الشعوب العربيّة والإسلاميّة ويرحم جميع المظلومين في العالمين فيرفع الظلم عنهم برحمته ووعده الحقّ وهو أرحم الراحمين ويهديهم إلى سواء السبيل، إنّا لله وإنّا إليه لراجعون.

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمد لله ربِّ العالمين ..
    أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 01-12-2016, 11:06 PM
  2. Response of the Awaited Mahdi to the doctor Ahmad Amro who denies that Allah’s pleasure is the Greatest Bliss..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 12
    آخر مشاركة: 13-06-2016, 06:30 AM
  3. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 06-02-2016, 05:00 PM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 07-05-2014, 09:24 PM
  5. The shorted reply of the awaited mahdi about the greatest name of Allah
    بواسطة محمود في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 21-11-2011, 12:48 AM
ضوابط المشاركة