Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

09 - 04 - 1434 AH
19 - 02 - 2013 AD
03:43 am
ـــــــــــــــــــ

..O people, I am the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord and Allah’s curse on the liars who forge unjustly against their Lord

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon all Allah’s prophets and messengers from the first of them till the seal of them Mohammad messenger of Allah, O you who believe invoke prayer of forgiveness upon them and their virtuous families and salute a best salutation, so not make distinction between any of Allah’s messengers, and respond to their unified called that you worship Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely this your community is a single community, and I am your Lord, so worship Me.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyãa´] 21:92
{إِنَّ هَذِهِ أُمَّتُكُمْ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً وَأَنَا رَبُّكُمْ فَاعْبُدُونِ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:92].

O servants of Allah, respond to Allah’s caller and worship Allah, Him Alone, and do not associate a thing with Him, perhaps one of the Muslim scholars would like to say: “O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, do you see us worshiping idols? In fact we worship Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him”. Then then Imam Mahdi replies to him and I say: Listen, Oh this one, I swear by Allah the Great, if you are of those who press on their foreheads at prostration in order to appear on your forehead (Amdah) the mark of prayer with the purpose that the people see iton your forehead then you became of who associate with Allah from those who show off to people in worshiping Allah, unless that the mark appears on your forehead without intention from you nor deliberately-meant by you; surely we do not want to wrong servants of Allah the absolute-sincere to their Lord, for the fact, some of them whom the mark of prostration would appear on their foreheads, but my advice to them to try not let it appear surely that is better for them and more appropriate.

O servants of Allah, do you think that satan only call you to the idol worship so you would associate with Allah? In fact he make you fall into association with every trick and mean, either with association of show off, or with association of exaggeration about the prophets (exalting them) after the ratification, or the exaggeration in the Imams of the Book after following (the Truth), or one of you to spend his money being openly in front the people as if he spent it in Allah’s path while he knows that he spent it to be seen by people to say that he is a spender in Allah’s path, while he has fell in association of showing off (to be seen) spending, surely Allah does not accept it from him then he makes scattered dust. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, make not your charity worthless by reproach and injury, like him who spends his wealth to be seen of men and believes not in Allah and the Last Day. So his parable is as the parable of a smooth rock with earth upon it, then heavy rain falls upon it, so it leaves it bare! They are not able to gain anything of that which they earn. And Allah guides not the disbelieving people.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:264
{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ لاَ تُبْطِلُواْ صَدَقَاتِكُم بِالْمَنِّ وَالأذَى كَالَّذِي يُنفِقُ مَالَهُ رِئَاء النَّاسِ وَلاَ يُؤْمِنُ بِاللّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الآخِرِ فَمَثَلُهُ كَمَثَلِ صَفْوَانٍ عَلَيْهِ تُرَابٌ فَأَصَابَهُ وَابِلٌ فَتَرَكَهُ صَلْداً لاَّ يَقْدِرُونَ عَلَى شَيْءٍ مِّمَّا كَسَبُواْ وَاللّهُ لاَ يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الْكَافِرِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:264].

Perhaps one of Allah’s sincere servants would like to say: “O Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, I fear that I am of those who spend their wealth to be seen by people”. Then the Imam Mahdi replies to him and I say: what the reason of your fear that you are of those who spend sowing off to people? Then he replies to me and say: “The fact I spend my money in front of people in Allah’s path or to initiate a continuous charity, or to pave a road, or for a welfare project, or for the needy and those in debt, or as support to exalt Allah’s word, and the reason of my apprehension to the fact it was openly then I feel apprehension within myself so I fear that there is in it show off then Allah would not accept it from me”. Then the Imam Mahdi replies and I say: Far from, very far, I swear by Lord of the earth and heavens that you are from Allah’s sincere servants to their Lord in their worship, and the evidence of your sincerity is the fear with which you feel in your heart that (Allah might) not accept it, and here is Allah’s fatwa to you about the owners of the hearts being full of fear whom they fear that Allah would not accept their worship on the day of meeting Him fearing that there is show off in their worship to their Lord. And Allah the Most High said: {Surely they who live in awe for fear of their Lord,(57) And those who believe in the messages of their Lord,(58) And those who associate naught with their Lord,(59) And those who give what they give while their hearts are full of fear that to their Lord they must return —(60) These hasten to (do) good (deeds) and they are foremost in attaining them.(61)And We lay not on any soul a burden except to the extent of its ability..(62) }Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mu´minoon] 23:57-60
{إِنَّ الَّذِينَ هُم مِّنْ خَشْيَةِ رَ‌بِّهِم مُّشْفِقُونَ ﴿٥٧﴾ وَالَّذِينَ هُم بِآيَاتِ رَ‌بِّهِمْ يُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿٥٨﴾ وَالَّذِينَ هُم بِرَ‌بِّهِمْ لَا يُشْرِ‌كُونَ ﴿٥٩﴾ وَالَّذِينَ يُؤْتُونَ مَا آتَوا وَّقُلُوبُهُمْ وَجِلَةٌ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَىٰ رَ‌بِّهِمْ رَ‌اجِعُونَ ﴿٦٠﴾ أُولَـٰئِكَ يُسَارِ‌عُونَ فِي الْخَيْرَ‌اتِ وَهُمْ لَهَا سَابِقُونَ ﴿٦١﴾ وَلَا نُكَلِّفُ نَفْسًا إِلَّا وُسْعَهَا} صدق الله العظيم [المؤمنون:57 إلى 62].

Thus Allah’s messenger Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- gave you fatwa with the same fatwa of the Imam Mahdi from the grand Quiran as in the following narrative: From Aisha mother of the believers may Allah be pleased with her, she said: I asked Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him- about this verse: {And those who give what they give while their hearts are full of fear..}, Aisha said: Are they who drink intoxicants and steal? He said: [No, O daughter of man of truth but they are who fast, pray and give charity while they fear that it would not be accepted from them, those are who haste (in doing) good (deeds)]. Al-Tirmithi narrated it (3175, and Al-Albany corrected it (287/3) Saheeh sunan Al-Tirmithi
[ عَنْ أُمِّ المُؤْمِنِينَ عَائِشَةَ رَضِيَ الله عَنْهَا قَالَتْ: سَأَلْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ عَنْ هَذِهِ الْآيَةِ: {وَالَّذِينَ يُؤْتُونَ مَا آتَوْا وَقُلُوبُهُمْ وَجِلَةٌ}: قَالَتْ عَائِشَةُ: أَهُمْ الَّذِينَ يَشْرَبُونَ الْخَمْرَ وَيَسْرِقُونَ؟ قَالَ: [لَا يَا بِنْتَ الصِّدِّيقِ وَلَكِنَّهُمْ الَّذِينَ يَصُومُونَ وَيُصَلُّونَ وَيَتَصَدَّقُونَ وَهُمْ يَخَافُونَ أَنْ لَا يُقْبَلَ مِنْهُمْ، أُولَئِكَ الَّذِينَ يُسَارِعُونَ فِي الْخَيْرَاتِ]. رواه الترمذي (3175) ، وصححه الألباني (صحيح سنن الترمذي، 287/3) ].

O sincere servants of Allah, do nor fear, only when people gained knowledge openly about your charity deeds so you feared that would be in it show off; in fact do not fear, by Allah if you were of those who do good to be seen by others you would not have felt the fear in your hearts that Allah would not accept it, to the fact those possess show off (to others) do not feel fear in their hearts that Allah would not accept it for the fact they spent it with the purpose of showing off to people to say: (Generous) and has been said! Then Allah makes his deeds a scattered dust or as ashes on which the wind blows hard on a stormy day, so keep your duty to Allah O community of who care that the people know what they do of good while they do not love to do good secretly ever; in cat they love the publicity in general form, but the sincere servants of Allah love doing the good deeds secretly and openly to be role model to other people and to encourage the people on doing good, and they are sincere to their Lord and (Allah) accepts their good-deeds, there is no fear for such nor they shall grieve.

O community scholars of the Muslims and their nation , and the people altogether, I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, Allah did not send me to you as a prophet nor a messenger; in fact Allah made me an Imam (leader) to the people, and given me the knowledge of the Book the grand Quran, (in order for me) to teach you what you did not know, and I rule between you in what you differed therein, and we unify the humans’ ranks by the leadership of the Awaited Mahdi against their enemy (antichrist satan) the liar messiah and his armies of satans among jinn and mankind, also gog and magog, so keep your duty to Allah and obey me for you may succeed.

Perhaps the ignorant ones of whom seek the blind following would like to say: “O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, you are an insolent liar and not the Awaited Mahdi, don’t you know that came in the tradition (narrations) that the Awaited Mahdi does not say that he is the Awaited Mahdi; in fact the scholars would inform him about his status among them, so they would say to him that you are the Awaited Mahdi while he denies then they force him for the pledge of allegiance unwillingly?”. Then the Awaited Mahdi replies to the ignorant ones and I say: who is the one that issued fatwa to you that you who would choose Allah’s khalifa the Awaited Mahdi and you inform him about his status? And what will make you know that he is the Awaited Mahdi khalifa of Allah whom Allah made him an Imam to Allah’s messenger the Messiah Jesus son of Mary -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his mother and the family of Emran and I saute the best salutation? Don’t you understand? It was not for you to choose Allah’s khalifa the Awaited Mahdi besides Allah glory be to Him. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And your Lord creates and chooses whom He pleases. To choose is not theirs. Glory be to Allah and exalted be He above what they associate (with Him)!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qasas] 28:68
{وَرَبُّكَ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ وَيَخْتَارُ مَا كَانَ لَهُمُ الْخِيَرَةُ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَتَعَالَى عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [القصص:68].

Perhaps one of scholars of the twelve Shiites would like to say: “O Nasser Mohammad, you are truthful in this fatwa of yours that we the twelve Shiites we do not believe in this but only the Sunnis believe in their books that the Awaited Mahdi does not say that he is the Awaited Mahdi; in fact the scholars who say to him that he is the Awaited Mahdi, but we community of Shiites the twelve believe in the Truth that the Awaited Mahdi when he comes he has to say to the people that he is the Awaited Mahdi”. Then the Awaited Mahdi replies to the twelve Shiites and I say: You said truth and you lied because you believed in the True doctrine that then you lied lie against your own selves and you selected the Awaited Mahdi from your own selves that Allah did not send an authority with it, so bring a proof of his knowledge or his signs from before if you are truthful? And I know that the Sunnis slander against you that you believe that the Awaited Mahdi in the dungeon, except it cleared to me that this is your doctrine to begin with, then you believed that he will come out from the doctrine since a long ago and he only hid in it initially, and some of you who forges that he has met the Awaited Mahdi and conversed with him! And he is indeed of the liars, surely some of you meets the accursed-outcast satan hindering from the path and they think that they are guided aright. Verily, do not call on the Awaited Mahdi besides Allah O community of the twelve Shiites except on whom my Lord has mercy among you, surely we do not want to wrong who do not associate anyone with Allah nor they call on anyone with Him; in fact we mean those who implore by the graves of whom they call on Imams besides Allah while they think that they are guided aright, but they do not hear their call and if they heard, they could not respond to you, and on the day of resurrection they will deny your associating them (with Allah). Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {If you call on them, they hear not your call; and if they heard, they could not answer you. And on the day of Resurrection they will deny your associating them (with Allah). And none can inform you like the All-Aware One.}Truthful Allah the Great [Faater] 35:14
{إِنْ تَدْعُوهُمْ لَا يَسْمَعُوا دُعَاءَكُمْ وَلَوْ سَمِعُوا مَا اسْتَجَابُوا لَكُمْ وَيَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ يَكْفُرُونَ بِشِرْكِكُمْ وَلَا يُنَبِّئُكَ مِثْلُ خَبِيرٍ} صدق الله العظيم [فاطر:14].

Despite that I am the Awaited Mahdi the twelfth (Imam) from the family of the purified house, but I am not of you in a thing until you worship Allah, Him Alone, where you do not associate a thing with Him, and that you respond to the call of resorting for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran for sifting through your composed books by your Imams from your selves except few, and the people of the sunna and their branches are not far from you (ideologically); to the fact they believe in the intercession of the servants between the hands of the worshiped Lord, then satan made them fall into association with Allah except few, surely we do not want to wrong those who do not associate a thing with Allah of the Sunnis and Al-Jamaah, but those who are awaiting for the intercession of Mohammad messenger of Allah between Allah’s hands, so bear witness in the Truth that they are indeed polytheists and they would never find a loyal-friend nor supporter for them besides Allah.

O community of Shiites and Sunnis and all the polytheists in various sects and Islamic groups of who they believe in the intercession of the servants between the hands of the worship Lord, respond to the call of resorting for judgement to the grand Quran if you are believing in it, and I know with what you will argue with me if you came, surely that you will argue with the Imam Mahdi with the allegorical-similar verses about the mention of the intercession to the fact there is deviation in your hearts (polytheism), so you would leave the decisive clear verses of the Book of the verses that are (the basis) mother of the Book which nullify the intercession between the hands of the worshiped Lord. And Allah the Most High said: {He it is Who has revealed the Book to you; some of its verses are decisive — they are the basis of the Book — and others are allegorical. Then those in whose hearts is perversity follow the part of it which is allegorical, seeking to mislead, and seeking to give it (their own) interpretation. And none knows its interpretation save Allah, and those firmly rooted in knowledge. They say: We believe in it, it is all from our Lord. And none mind except men of understanding.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:7
{هُوَ الَّذِيَ أَنزَلَ عَلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ مِنْهُ آيَاتٌ مُّحْكَمَاتٌ هُنَّ أُمُّ الْكِتَابِ وَأُخَرُ مُتَشَابِهَاتٌ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ في قُلُوبِهِمْ زَيْغٌ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ مَا تَشَابَهَ مِنْهُ ابْتِغَاء الْفِتْنَةِ وَابْتِغَاء تَأْوِيلِهِ وَمَا يَعْلَمُ تَأْوِيلَهُ إِلاَّ اللّهُ وَالرَّاسِخُونَ فِي الْعِلْمِ يَقُولُونَ آمَنَّا بِهِ كُلٌّ مِّنْ عِندِ رَبِّنَا} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:7].

As for the decisive verses from veses of mother of the Book which nullify the intercession of the servants between the hands of the worshiped Lord, indeed it is in the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, spend out of what We have given you before the day comes in which there is no bargaining, nor friendship, nor intercession. And the disbelievers — they are the wrongdoers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:254
{يَاأَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَنفِقُوا مِمَّا رَزَقْنَاكُمْ مِنْ قَبْلِ أَنْ يَأْتِيَ يَوْمٌ لا بَيْعٌ فِيهِ وَلا خُلَّةٌ وَلا شَفَاعَةٌ وَالْكَافِرُونَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ}[البقرة:254].

And the word of Allah the Most High: {And warn with it those who fear that they will be gathered to their Lord — there is no protector for them, nor any intercessor besides Him — so that they may keep their duty.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:51
And the word of Allah the Most High: {And leave those who take their religion for a play and an idle sport, and whom this world’s life has deceived, and remind (men) hereby lest a soul be destroyed for what it has earned. It has besides Allah no friend nor intercessor, and though it offer every compensation, it will not be accepted from it..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:70
And the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah is He Who created the heavens and the earth and what is between them in six periods, and He is established on the Throne of Power. You have not besides Him a guardian or an intercessor. Will you not then have in mind?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Sajdah] 32:4
{وَأَنذِرْ بِهِ الَّذِينَ يَخَافُونَ أَنْ يُحْشَرُوا إِلَى رَبِّهِمْ لَيْسَ لَهُمْ مِنْ دُونِهِ وَلِيٌّ وَلا شَفِيعٌ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَّقُونَ} [الأنعام:51].
{وَذَرِ الَّذِينَ اتَّخَذُوا دِينَهُمْ لَعِبًا وَلَهْوًا وَغَرَّتْهُمُ الْحَيَاةُ الدُّنْيَا وَذَكِّرْ بِهِ أَنْ تُبْسَلَ نَفْسٌ بِمَا كَسَبَتْ لَيْسَ لَهَا مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ وَلِيٌّ وَلا شَفِيعٌ وَإِنْ تَعْدِلْ كُلَّ عَدْلٍ لا يُؤْخَذْ مِنْهَا} [الأنعام:70].
{اللَّهُ الَّذِي خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا فِي سِتَّةِ أَيَّامٍ ثُمَّ اسْتَوَى عَلَى الْعَرْشِ مَا لَكُمْ مِنْ دُونِهِ مِنْ وَلِيٍّ وَلَا شَفِيعٍ أَفَلَا تَتَذَكَّرُونَ} [السجدة:4].. صدق الله العظيم

I know with what will argue with me those whom in their hearts a deviation; the associating ones with their Lord the possessors of the doctrine about the servants’ intercession between the hands of the worshiped Lord, verily they will leave following the decisive verses of the Book which nullifies the intercession altogether, then they go to allegorical-similar verses about the mention of the intercession contrary to the judgement in their outer meaning to the decisive verses of the Book, but they have (other) interpretation — O you who follow the outer meaning of the allegorical-similar verses and you leave the decisive verses of the Book that are clear to scholars of the nation and the average-general Muslims.

In any case, unfortunately that among the Muslims what equals approximately 90% or more than that believe in the intercession of the servants between the hands of the worshiped Lord, so they associated with Allah the Great and they will never have a loyal-friend nor helper besides Allah, then Allah sent the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to bring forth the servants out of worshiping (other) servants to worship the worshiped Lord, so respond to the call of resorting for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran if you are indeed believing in it, and follow Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger. Only Allah commanded you to hold-fast with the grand Quran when you find what violates it in other books whether in the Torah, or in the Gospel, or in the composed books of the prophetic sunna, so when you find in them what is contrary to the decisive grand Quran, then here Allah commanded you to hold-fast with Allah’s decisive Book the grand Quran, and to leave behind your backs what is contrary to its decisive then you will find guidance to a straight path, so respond to the call of resorting for judgement to Allah’s Book the glorious Quran in order for us to guide you with Allah’s permission to a path of the All Mighty, the Praised One.

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?11308

اقتباس المشاركة 86642 من موضوع يا أيّها النّاس إني المهدي المنتظر الحقّ من ربّكم ولعنة الله على الكاذبين الذين يفترون على ربّهم بغير الحقّ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
09 - 04 - 1434 هـ
19 - 02 - 2013 مـ
03:43 صـــباحاً
ـــــــــــــــــــ

يا أيّها النّاس إني المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّكم ولعنة الله على الكاذبين الذين يفترون على ربّهم بغير الحقّ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم والصلاة والسلام على كافة أنبياء الله ورسل الكتاب من أوّلهم إلى خاتمهم محمد رسول الله، يا أيّها الذين آمنوا صلّوا عليهم وآلهم الأطهار وسلّموا تسليماً ولا تفرّقوا بين أحدٍ من رسل الله واستجيبوا لدعوتهم الموحَّدة أن تعبدوا الله وحده لا شريك له. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{إِنَّ هَذِهِ أُمَّتُكُمْ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً وَأَنَا رَبُّكُمْ فَاعْبُدُونِ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:92].

ويا عبيد الله استجيبوا لداعي الله واعبدوا الله وحده ولا تشركوا به شيئاً، وربّما يود أحد علماء المسلمين أن يقول: "يا ناصر محمد اليماني وهل ترانا نعبد الأصنام؟ بل نعبد الله وحده لا شريك له". ومن ثمّ يردّ عليه الإمام المهديّ وأقول: اسمع يا هذا أُقسم لك بالله العظيم إن كنت من الذين يضغطون على جباههم في السجود لكي تظهر في جبهتك عمدة الصلاة بهدف أن يراها النّاس في جبهتك فإنّك أصبحت من المشركين بالله من الذين يراءون النّاس في عبادة الله، إلا أن تظهر العمدة في جبهتك بغير قصدٍ منك ولا تعمدٍ منك؛ فلا نريد أن نظلم عباد الله المخلصين لربّهم كون منهم من تظهر عمدة السجود في جباههم، ولكن نصيحتي لهم أن يحاولوا عدم ظهورها فذلك خيرٌ لهم وأقوم.

ويا عباد الله، هل تظنون أنّ الشيطان فقط يدعوكم لعبادة الأصنام حتى تشركوا بالله؟ بل يوقعكم في الشرك بكل حيلةٍ ووسيلةٍ، فإمّا بشرك الرياء، أو بشرك المبالغة في الأنبياء من بعد التصديق، أو المبالغة في أئمة الكتاب من بعد الاتّباع، أو أن ينفق أحدكم ماله فيكون ظاهر الأمر أمام النّاس وكأنّه أنفقه في سبيل الله وهو يعلم أنّه قد أنفقه رياء النّاس ليقولوا أنّه منفقٌ في سبيل الله، وهو قد وقع في شرك الإنفاق رياءً فلا يقبله الله منه فيجعله هباءً منثوراً. تصديقاً لقول الله:
{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تُبْطِلُوا صَدَقَاتِكُم بِالْمَنِّ وَالْأَذَىٰ كَالَّذِي يُنفِقُ مَالَهُ رِئَاءَ النَّاسِ وَلَا يُؤْمِنُ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ ۖ فَمَثَلُهُ كَمَثَلِ صَفْوَانٍ عَلَيْهِ تُرَابٌ فَأَصَابَهُ وَابِلٌ فَتَرَكَهُ صَلْدًا ۖ لَّا يَقْدِرُونَ عَلَىٰ شَيْءٍ مِّمَّا كَسَبُوا ۗ وَاللَّهُ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الْكَافِرِينَ ‎﴿٢٦٤﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

وربّما يودّ أحد عباد الله المخلصين أن يقول: "يا أيها الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني، إنّي أخشى أن أكون من الذين ينفقون أموالهم رياء النّاس". ومن ثم يردّ عليه الإمام المهدي وأقول: وما سبب خوفك أنّك من الذين ينفقون أموالهم رياء النّاس؟ ومن ثم يردّ عليّ ويقول: "كوني أنفق مالي أمام النّاس في سبيل الله أو لإنشاء حسنةٍ جاريةٍ أو لشق طريقٍ أو مشروعٍ خيري أو للمحتاجين والغارمين أو نصرةً لإعلاء كلمة الله، وسبب وَجَلي كونها كانت علانيّة ومن ثم أشعر في نفسي بوجلٍ فأخشى أنّ فيها رياء فلا يقبلها الله مني". ومن ثم يردّ عليه الإمام المهدي وأقول: هيهات هيهات، وأقسم بربّ الأرض والسماوات إنّك من عباد الله المخلصين لربّهم في عبادتهم، ودليل إخلاصك هو الوجل الذي تشعر به في قلبك أن لا يتقبلها، وإليك فتوى الله عن أصحاب القلوبِ الوَجِلةِ الذين يخشون أنّ الله لا يتقبل عبادتهم يوم لقائه خشية أن في عبادتهم لربهم رياء. وقال الله تعالى:
{إِنَّ الَّذِينَ هُم مِّنْ خَشْيَةِ رَ‌بِّهِم مُّشْفِقُونَ ﴿٥٧﴾ وَالَّذِينَ هُم بِآيَاتِ رَ‌بِّهِمْ يُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿٥٨﴾ وَالَّذِينَ هُم بِرَ‌بِّهِمْ لَا يُشْرِ‌كُونَ ﴿٥٩﴾ وَالَّذِينَ يُؤْتُونَ مَا آتَوا وَّقُلُوبُهُمْ وَجِلَةٌ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَىٰ رَ‌بِّهِمْ رَ‌اجِعُونَ ﴿٦٠﴾ أُولَـٰئِكَ يُسَارِ‌عُونَ فِي الْخَيْرَ‌اتِ وَهُمْ لَهَا سَابِقُونَ ﴿٦١﴾ وَلَا نُكَلِّفُ نَفْسًا إِلَّا وُسْعَهَا} صدق الله العظيم [المؤمنون:57 إلى 62].

وكذلك أفتاكم محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم بنفس فتوى الإمام المهديّ من القرآن العظيم كما في الرواية التالية:
[ عَنْ أُمِّ المُؤْمِنِينَ عَائِشَةَ رَضِيَ الله عَنْهَا قَالَتْ: سَأَلْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ عَنْ هَذِهِ الْآيَةِ: {وَالَّذِينَ يُؤْتُونَ مَا آتَوْا وَقُلُوبُهُمْ وَجِلَةٌ}: قَالَتْ عَائِشَةُ: أَهُمْ الَّذِينَ يَشْرَبُونَ الْخَمْرَ وَيَسْرِقُونَ؟ قَالَ: [لَا يَا بِنْتَ الصِّدِّيقِ وَلَكِنَّهُمْ الَّذِينَ يَصُومُونَ وَيُصَلُّونَ وَيَتَصَدَّقُونَ وَهُمْ يَخَافُونَ أَنْ لَا يُقْبَلَ مِنْهُمْ، أُولَئِكَ الَّذِينَ يُسَارِعُونَ فِي الْخَيْرَاتِ]. رواه الترمذي (3175) ، وصححه الألباني (صحيح سنن الترمذي، 287/3) ].

فلا تخافوا يا عباد الله المخلصين، وإنما سبب خوفكم هو حين اطّلع النّاس جهرةً على أعمالكم الخيريّة فخشيتم أن يكون فيها رياءٌ؛ بل لا تخافوا، تالله لو كنتم من أصحاب الرياء لما شعرتم بالخشية في قلوبكم أن لا يتقبلها الله كون أصحاب الرياء لا يشعرون بذلك في قلوبهم أن لا يتقبلها الله لكونهم أنفقوها بهدف رياء النّاس ليقول النّاس: ( كريمٌ ) وقد قيل! فيجعل الله عمله هباءً منثوراً أو كرمادٍ اشتدت به الريح في يومٍ عاصفٍ، فاتقوا الله يا معشر الذين يهتمون أن يعلم النّاس بما يفعلون من الخير ولا يحبّون أن يفعلوا الخير بالسِّر أبداً؛ بل يحبّون الجهر بشكل مستمرٍ، ولكن عبيد الله المخلصين يحبّون فعل الخير سراً وجهرةً ليكون قدوةً لقومٍ آخرين ولتشجيع النّاس على فعل الخير، وهم مخلصون لربّهم ويتقبل أعمالهم ولا خوفٌ عليهم ولا هم يحزنون.

ويا معشر علماء المسلمين وأمّتهم والنّاس أجمعين، إنّي الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني، ولم يبعثني الله إليكم نبياً ولا رسولاً؛ بل جعلني الله للناس إماماً، وآتاني علم الكتاب القرآن العظيم لأعلِّمكم ما لم تكونوا تعلمون وأحكم بينكم فيما كنتم فيه تختلفون، ونوحِّد صفوف البشر بقيادة المهديّ المنتظَر ضدّ عدوِّهم المسيح الكذاب وجيوشه من شياطين الجنّ والإنس ويأجوج ومأجوج، فاتقوا الله وأطيعوني لعلكم تفلحون.

وربّما يودّ الجاهلون من الذين يتّبعون الاتّباع الأعمى أن يقول: "يا ناصر محمد اليماني إنّك كذّاب أشِر ولست المهديّ المنتظَر، أفلا تعلم أنّه قد ورد في الأثر أنّ المهديّ المنتظَر لا يقول إنّه المهديّ المنتظَر؛ بل العلماء يعرفون أنّه المهديّ المنتظَر فيعرِّفونه على شأنه فيهم، فيقولون له إنّك المهديّ المنتظَر وهو ينكر ثم يجبرونه على البيعة كرهاً؟". ومن ثم يردّ على الجاهلين المهديّ المنتظَر وأقول: فمن الذي أفتاكم أنّكم أنتم من تختارون خليفة الله المهديّ المنتظَر وتعرِّفونه على شأنه؟ وما يدريكم أنّه المهديّ المنتظر خليفة الله الذي جعله الله إماماً لرسول الله المسيح عيسى ابن مريم صلّى الله عليه وعلى أمه وآل عمران وأسلّم تسليماً؟ أفلا تعقلون؟ وما كان لكم أن تختاروا خليفة الله المهديّ المنتظَر من دون الله سبحانه وتعالى. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَرَبُّكَ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ وَيَخْتَارُ مَا كَانَ لَهُمُ الْخِيَرَةُ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَتَعَالَى عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [القصص:68].

وربّما يودّ أحد علماء الشيعة الاثني عشر أن يقول: "يا ناصر محمد، لقد صدقت في فتواك هذه فنحن الشيعة الاثني عشر لا نعتقد بهذا وإنما يعتقد بذلك السُّنة في كتبهم بأنّ المهديّ المنتظَر لا يقول إنّه المهديّ المنتظَر؛ بل العلماء من يقولون له إنّه المهديّ المنتظَر، ولكننا معشر الشيعة الاثني عشر نعتقد بالحقّ أنّ المهديّ المنتظَر إذا حضر فعليه أن يقول للناس إنّه المهديّ المنتظَر". ومن ثم يردّ المهديّ المنتظَر على معشر الشيعة الاثني عشر وأقول: صدقتم وكذبتم كونكم اعتقدتم بالعقيدة الحقّ ومن ثم كذبتم على أنفسكم واصطفيتم مهديّاً منتظَراً (من عند أنفسكم) ما أنزل الله به من سلطان فهاتوا برهان علمه أو آثاره من قبل إن كنتم صادقين؟ وأعلمُ أنّ أهل السُّنة يفترون عليكم أنّكم تعتقدون بأنّ المهديّ المنتظَر في السرداب غير أنّه تبيّن لي أن تلك عقيدتكم بادئ الأمر ومن ثمّ اعتقدتم أنّه خرج من السرداب منذ أمدٍ بعيدٍ وإنّما تخبّأ فيه بادئ الأمر، ومنكم من يفتري أنّه قد قابل المهديّ المنتظَر وحدّثه! وإنّه لمن الكاذبين، فمنكم من يقابل شيطانٍ رجيمٍ يصدهم عن السبيل ويحسبون أنّهم مهتدون. فلا تدعوا المهديّ المنتظَر من دون الله يا معشر الشيعة الاثني عشر إلا من رحم ربّي منكم فلا نريد أن نظلم الذين لا يشركون بالله أحداً ولا يدعون معه أحداً؛ بل نقصد أصحاب التوسل بالقبور الذين يدعون الأئمة من دون الله ويحسبون أنّهم مهتدون ولكنهم لا يسمعون دعاءكم ولو سمعوا لما استجابوا لكم ويوم القيامة يكفرون بشرككم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{إِنْ تَدْعُوهُمْ لَا يَسْمَعُوا دُعَاءَكُمْ وَلَوْ سَمِعُوا مَا اسْتَجَابُوا لَكُمْ وَيَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ يَكْفُرُونَ بِشِرْكِكُمْ وَلَا يُنَبِّئُكَ مِثْلُ خَبِيرٍ} صدق الله العظيم [فاطر:14].

وبرغم أني المهديّ المنتظَر الإمام الثاني عشر من آل البيت المطهَّر ولكنّي لست منكم في شيء حتى تعبدوا الله وحده لا تشركوا به شيئاً وتستجيبوا لدعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم لغربلة كتيباتكم المؤلفة لأئمتكم من عند أنفسكم إلا قليلاً، وما أهل السُّنة وفروعهم منكم ببعيد لكونهم يعتقدون بشفاعة العبيد بين يديّ الربّ المعبود فأوقعهم الشيطان في الشرك بالله إلا قليلاً، فلا نريد أن نظلم الذين لا يشركون بالله شيئاً من أهل السُّنة والجماعة ولكن الذين ينتظرون شفاعة محمدٍ رسول الله بين يديّ الله فأشهد بالحقّ إنّهم لمشركون ولن يجدوا لهم من دون الله ولياً ولا نصيراً.

ويا معشر الشيعة والسنة وكافة المشركين في مختلف المذاهب والفرق الإسلاميّة من الذين يعتقدون بشفاعة العبيد بين يديّ الربّ المعبود، استجيبوا لدعوة الاحتكام إلى القرآن العظيم إن كنتم به مؤمنون، وأعلمُ ما سوف تجادلونني به إن حضرتم فسوف تجادلون الإمام المهديّ بالآيات المتشابهات في ذكر الشّفاعة لكون في قلوبكم زيغ (الشرك)، فتذرون آيات الكتاب المحكمات البيّنات من آيات أمّ الكتاب التي تنفي شفاعة العبيد بين يديّ الربّ المعبود، وقال الله تعالى:
{هُوَ الَّذِيَ أَنزَلَ عَلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ مِنْهُ آيَاتٌ مُّحْكَمَاتٌ هُنَّ أُمُّ الْكِتَابِ وَأُخَرُ مُتَشَابِهَاتٌ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ في قُلُوبِهِمْ زَيْغٌ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ مَا تَشَابَهَ مِنْهُ ابْتِغَاء الْفِتْنَةِ وَابْتِغَاء تَأْوِيلِهِ وَمَا يَعْلَمُ تَأْوِيلَهُ إِلاَّ اللّهُ وَالرَّاسِخُونَ فِي الْعِلْمِ يَقُولُونَ آمَنَّا بِهِ كُلٌّ مِّنْ عِندِ رَبِّنَا} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:7].

فأمّا الآيات المحكمات من آيات أمّ الكتاب التي تنفي شفاعة العبيد بين يديّ الربّ المعبود فإنّها قول الله تعالى:
{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَنفِقُوا مِمَّا رَزَقْنَاكُم مِّن قَبْلِ أَن يَأْتِيَ يَوْمٌ لَّا بَيْعٌ فِيهِ وَلَا خُلَّةٌ وَلَا شَفَاعَةٌ ۗ وَالْكَافِرُونَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ} [البقرة:254].

وقول الله تعالى:
{وَأَنذِرْ بِهِ الَّذِينَ يَخَافُونَ أَنْ يُحْشَرُوا إِلَى رَبِّهِمْ لَيْسَ لَهُمْ مِنْ دُونِهِ وَلِيٌّ وَلا شَفِيعٌ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَّقُونَ} [الأنعام:51].

وقول الله تعالى:
{وَذَرِ الَّذِينَ اتَّخَذُوا دِينَهُمْ لَعِبًا وَلَهْوًا وَغَرَّتْهُمُ الْحَيَاةُ الدُّنْيَا وَذَكِّرْ بِهِ أَنْ تُبْسَلَ نَفْسٌ بِمَا كَسَبَتْ لَيْسَ لَهَا مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ وَلِيٌّ وَلا شَفِيعٌ وَإِنْ تَعْدِلْ كُلَّ عَدْلٍ لا يُؤْخَذْ مِنْهَا} [الأنعام:70].

وقول الله تعالى:
{اللَّهُ الَّذِي خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا فِي سِتَّةِ أَيَّامٍ ثُمَّ اسْتَوَى عَلَى الْعَرْشِ مَا لَكُمْ مِنْ دُونِهِ مِنْ وَلِيٍّ وَلَا شَفِيعٍ أَفَلَا تَتَذَكَّرُونَ} [السجدة:4] صدق الله العظيم.

وأعلم ما سوف يجادلني به الذين في قلوبهم زيغُ المشركين بربّهم أصحابَ عقيدة شفاعة العبيد بين يديّ الربّ المعبود فسوف يذرون اتّباع آيات الكتاب المحكمات التي تنفي الشفاعة جملةً وتفصيلاً فيذهبون إلى آيات متشابهات في ذكر الشّفاعة مخالفةً في الحكم في ظاهرهنّ لآيات الكتاب المحكمات، ولكن لهنّ تأويلًا يا من تتبعون ظاهر آيات الكتاب المتشابهات وتذرون آيات الكتاب المحكمات البيّنات لعلماء الأمّة وعامة المسلمين.

وعلى كل حال وللأسف إنّ في المسلمين ما يعادل 90% تقريباً أو أكثر من ذلك يعتقدون بشفاعة العبيد بين يدي الربّ المعبود فأشركوا بالله العظيم ولن يجدوا لهم من دون الله ولياً ولا نصيراً، فابتعث الله الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني ليخرج العباد من عبادة العباد إلى عبادة الربّ المعبود، فأجيبوا دعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم إن كنتم به مؤمنين، واتّبعوا كتاب الله وسنَّة رسوله الحقّ، وإنما أمركم الله بالاعتصام بالقرآن العظيم حين تجدون ما يخالفه في الكتب الأخرى سواء في التوراة أو في الإنجيل أو في مؤلفات كتب السّنة المحمديّة، فحين تجدون فيهم ما يخالف لمحكم القرآن العظيم، فهنا أمركم الله بالاعتصام بمحكم كتاب الله القرآن العظيم وأن تذروا ما يخالف لمحكمه وراء ظهوركم فتهتدوا إلى صراطٍ مستقيمٍ، فاستجيبوا لدعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن المجيد لنهديكم بإذنه إلى صراط العزيز الحميد.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
أخوكم الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني.
ــــــــــــــــــ

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..