Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

02- 08 - 1930 AH
25 - 07 - 2009 AD
11:15 pm
ــــــــــــــــ

..The superiority of the grand Quran over the entire orations is as Allah’s superiority over His creations

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon His prophet the illiterate trustworthy Mohammad and his righteous virtuous family, and the followers to the Truth till Judgement day..

O Khadim Almahdi, Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you, already preceded that we replied to you with Truth and we invited the companion of Al-Fikr Al-Mateen to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book of power, the enduring Book the grand Quran, and we copy from your statement what follows:

اقتباس المشاركة :
(Al-Fikr Al-Mateen) that confused the minds, and all stood silent in front of it, can you respond to him
انتهى الاقتباس
Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni reply to you, and I say to you: If Al-Fikr Al-Mateen came with his book then I did not silence his tongue with the Truth from Allah’s Book of power, the enduring grand Quran until he submits full submission or turn away so he would disbelieve in the grand Quran; so it I could not then I am not the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord, so do not follow (other) ways then it would lead away you from His True path, and what is after the Truth except falsehood!

O Khadim Almahdi, I am the Awaited Mahdi, I do not resort for judgement to the Torah Book or the Gospel and it is books from Allah and it was not guarded from alteration, so how can I resort for judgement to a book Al-Fikr Al-Mateen from publications of one of the worlds! In fact some to Allah’s Book, the guarded from alteration; that is the grand Quran for you verily, its superiority over the entire orations is as Allah’s superiority over His creations; that’s because the grand Quran is Allah’s orations, verily in what narration after it will you then believe? And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds. And Allah the Most High said: {And those who disbelieve say: You are not a messenger. Say: Allah is sufficient for a witness between me and you and he who has knowledge of the Book.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ra`ad] 13:43
{وَيَقُولُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَسْتَ مُرْسَلًا ۚ قُلْ كَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ شَهِيدًا بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَكُمْ وَمَنْ عِندَهُ عِلْمُ الْكِتاب} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد:43]

Allah is sufficient and the Awaited Mahdi for a witness in the grand Quran, and for that I call to the grand Quran the disbelieving humans and the believing among them, and I swear by Allah Lord of Mohammad, and Nasser Mohammad, and the people altogether I will indeed silence their tongues with the Truth and I will dominate over them with the authority of knowledge that ratifies him the knowledge and logic from the decisive grand Quran, and I teach them what they did not know, so come on to the dialogue for we shall see whoever of us calls to the Truth and guides to a straight path?

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1728

اقتباس المشاركة 5593 من موضوع القرآن العظيم فضلُه على سائر الكلام كفضل الله على خلقِه ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
02 - شعبان - 1930 هـ
25 - 07 - 2009 مـ
11:15 مساءً
ـــــــــــــــــــ

القرآن العظيم فضلُه على سائر الكلام كفضل الله على خلقِه ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على نبيّه الأميّ الأمين مُحمد وآله الطيّبين الطاهرين والتابعين للحقّ إلى يوم الدين..

ويا (خادم المهديّ)، السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته، سبق وأن ردَدْنا عليك بالحقّ ودعونا صاحب الفكر المتين إلى الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله ذي القوة المتين كتاب القرآن العظيم، ونقتبس من بيانك ما يلي:
اقتباس المشاركة :
( الفكر المتين) الذي حير العقول ووقف الجميع صامتون أمامه
فهل تستطيع أن ترد علية
انتهى الاقتباس
ومن ثم يردّ عليك الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول لك: إذا حضر (الفكر المتين) بكتابه فلم أخرس لسانه بالحقّ من كتاب الله ذي القوة المتين القرآن العظيم حتى يُسَلِّمَ تسليماً أو يُعرض فيكفر بالقرآن العظيم؛ فإن لم أستطِع فلستُ المهديّ المُنتظَر الحقّ من ربِّكم، فلا تتّبعوا السُّبل فتَفرّقَ بكم عن سبيلِهِ الحقّ وما بعد الحقّ إلا الضلال.

ويا (خادم المهدي)، إنّي الإمام المهديّ المُنتظَر لا أحتكم إلى كتاب التوراة أو الإنجيل وهي كتبٌ من عند الله ولم تكن محفوظةً من التحريف فكيف أحتكم إلى كتاب (الفكر المتين) من مؤلفات أحدِ العالمين! بل تعالوا إلى كتاب الله المحفوظ من التحريف؛ ذلكم القرآن العظيم فضلُه على سائر الكلام كفضل الله على خلقِه؛ ذلك لأنّ القرآن العظيم كلام الله، فبأيّ حديثٍ بعده تؤمنون؟ وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمدُ للهِ ربِّ العالمين. وقال الله تعالى: {وَيَقُولُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَسْتَ مُرْسَلًا ۚ قُلْ كَفَىٰ بِاللَّـهِ شَهِيدًا بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَكُمْ وَمَنْ عِندَهُ عِلْمُ الْكِتَابِ ﴿٤٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد].

وكفى بالله والمهديّ المُنتظَر شهيداً بالقرآن العظيم، ولذلك أدعو إلى القرآن العظيم كافرَ البشر ومؤمنَهم، وأقسمُ بالله ربِّ محمدٍ وناصر محمدٍ والناس أجمعين لأخرسنَّ ألسنتهم بالحقّ وأُهيمن عليهم بسلطان العلم الذي يصدِّقه العلم والمنطق من محكم القرآن العظيم وأعلِّمُهم ما لم يكونوا يعلمون، فهلمّوا للحوار لننظر أيُّنا يدعو إلى الحقّ ويهدي إلى صراطٍ مستقيم؟

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين..
الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.