Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

25 - 02 - 1433 AH
20 - 01 - 2012 AD
05:50 am
ــــــــــــــــــ

Allah’s sorrow -Glory be to Him the Exalted Most High- over His servants whom they wronged themselves and they turned away from the True call..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah and his virtuous family, and all supporters of Allah till the last day, after this..

O community of Muslims.. O the questioners about the condition of the All Merciful Who is controlling (all affairs) over the enormous throne, is He happy or sad? And what is the thing that gladdens Allah so we would seek together to fulfill what make Allah get happy and rejoice HimSelf and take away His sadness? So if you really love Allah then follow me to achieve the happiness in Allah’s Self glory be to Him the Exalted Most High beyond measure.

Perhaps one of the questioners would like to interrupt me then say: “We know that Allah gets angry and get pleased, then bring to us the clear proof that Allah is sad and sorrowing, and why He gets sad?” Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to the questioners and I say: First come in order for us to know what is the sorrow, lingual and legitimately. And you find the answer in the decisive Book that the sorrow is the deep grief in the self. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And he turned away from them, and said: O my sorrow for Joseph! And his eyes were filled (with tears) on account of the grief, then he repressed (grief).}Truthful Allah the Great [Yousuf] 12:84
{وَتَوَلَّى عَنْهُمْ وَقَالَ يَا أَسَفَى عَلَى يُوسُفَ وَابْيَضَّتْ عَيْنَاهُ مِنَ الْحُزْنِ فَهُوَ كَظِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف:84].

Perhaps (again) one of the questioners would like to interrupt me and say: “But what is the sorrow which is in Allah’s Self, and over who?” then the Imam Mahdi replies to you and I say: Since Allah is the Most Merciful (more) than All the merciful ones, then definitely you will find Him gets sad and sorrows over His servants whom wronged themselves and turned away from the call of the messengers, so Allah’s messengers prayed against them, then Allah responds to the prayer-call of His messengers and as fulfillment to His promise, so He would revenge from their enemy while he is sorrowing and sad in HimSelf to the fact He it pleases (Him) the gratefulness in His servants and displeases (him) the ungratefulness in His servants. Perhaps one of the questioners would like to interrupt me and say: “Bring to us the clear proof for Allah’s sorrow and His sadness over the disbelievers.” Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies and I say; Allah the Most High said: {Then when they grieved Us, We exacted retribution from them..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zukhruf] 43:55
{فَلَمّآ آسَفُونَا انتَقَمْنَا مِنْهُمْ}صدق الله العظيم [الزخرف:55].

Perhaps one of Allah’s beloved ones among the worlds would like to interrupt me then say: “if the sorrow and sadness in Allah’s Self over whom He revenged from them because of their disbelief in the Truth from their Lord, is the sorrow in Allah’s Self continuous over the entire deniers to the messengers of their Lord among the nations?” And the Answer you would find it in the decisive Book in the word of Allah the Most High: {O sorrow over the servants! Never does a messenger come to them but they mock him.(30) Don’t they see how many generations We destroyed before them, that they return not to them?(31) And all — surely all — will be brought before Us.(32)}Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.] 36:30-32
{يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ﴿٣٠﴾ أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنَ الْقُرُونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ ﴿٣١﴾ وَإِن كُلٌّ لَّمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَّدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُونَ ﴿٣٢﴾}صدق الله العظيم [يس].

O beloved ones of the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, among the worlds, a people whom Allah loves them and they love Him, only the sorrow in Allah’s Self, glory be to Him, befalls in HimSelf after Allah revenges from them with justice so when the sorrow comes in their own selves over what they fell short of their duties to their Lord and they belied His messengers so each one of the chastised would say: {..Oh my sorrow that I fell short of my duty to Allah! and surely I was of those who laughed to scorn;}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:56
{يَا حَسْرَتَىٰ عَلَىٰ مَا فَرَّطتُ فِي جَنبِ اللَّـهِ وَإِن كُنتُ لَمِنَ السَّاخِرِينَ ﴿٥٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر].

Then the sorrow befall in Allah’s Self over His chastised servants, of them all whom they denied the messengers of their Lord of all nations. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {O sorrow over the servants! Never does a messenger come to them but they mock him.(30) Don’t they see how many generations We destroyed before them, that they return not to them?(31) And all — surely all — will be brought before Us.(32)}Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.] 36:30-32
{يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ﴿٣٠﴾ أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنَ الْقُرُونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ ﴿٣١﴾ وَإِن كُلٌّ لَّمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَّدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُونَ ﴿٣٢﴾}صدق الله العظيم [يس].

Therefore, O beloved ones of Lord of the worlds, let be your goal is guiding the worlds altogether so Allah would make the people a one nation on a straight path, so our beloved the All Merciful that controls (affairs) over His enormous throne, for the fact Allah does not please Him the ungratefulness in His servants; in fact the gratefulness in them pleases Him. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {If you are ungrateful, then surely Allah is above need of you. And does not please Him the ungratefulness in His servants. And if you are grateful, it pleases Him for you..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:7
{إِن تَكْفُرُوا فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ غَنِيٌّ عَنكُمْ وَلا يَرْضَى لِعِبَادِهِ الْكُفْرَ وَإِن تَشْكُرُوا يَرْضَهُ} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر:7].

Consequently, O beloved ones of the All Merciful a people whom Allah loves them and they love Him, betake Allah’s pleasure as purpose of your pursuit and the utmost of your quest in the world’s life and the hereafter, so yourselves would not be pleased until He gets pleased, glory be to Him the Exalted Most High beyond measure, so be of the grateful ones and do not get weak in the call and delivering the message (preaching) to the straight path

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?5565

اقتباس المشاركة 32441 من موضوع أَسفُ الله سبحانه وتعالى على عباده الذين ظلموا أنفسهم وأعرضوا عن دعوة الحقّ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
26 - 02 - 1433 هـ
20 - 01 - 2012 مـ
05:50 صباحاً

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصليّة للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=32440
ــــــــــــــــــ

أَسفُ الله سبحانه وتعالى على عباده الذين ظلموا أنفسهم وأعرضوا عن دعوة الحقّ ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على محمدٍ رسول الله وآله الأطهار، وجميع أنصار الله إلى اليوم الآخر، أمّا بعد..
ويا معشر المسلمين أيها السائلين عن حال الرحمن المستوي على العرش العظيم، هل هو سعيدٌ أم حزين؟ وما هو الشيء الذي يُسعِد الله فنسعى سويّاً إلى تحقيق ما يسعد الله ويفرح نفسه ويذهب حزنه؟ فإن كنتم تحبّون الله فاتّبعوني لتحقيق السعادة في نفس الله سبحانه وتعالى علوَّاً كبيراً.

ولربّما يودّ أن يقاطعني أحد السائلين فيقول: "نحن نعلم أنّ الله يغضب ويرضى، فأتنا بالبرهان المبين على أنّ الله يحزن ويأسف، ولماذا يحزن؟ وعلى ماذا يحزن؟"، ومن ثمّ يردّ على السائلين الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: تعالوا أولاً لكي نعلم ما هو الأسف لغةً وشرعاً، وتجدون الجواب في محكم الكتاب أنَّ
الأسف هو الحزن العميق في النفس. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {
وَتَوَلَّىٰ عَنْهُمْ وَقَالَ يَا أَسَفَىٰ عَلَىٰ يُوسُفَ وَابْيَضَّتْ عَيْنَاهُ مِنَ الْحُزْنِ فَهُوَ كَظِيمٌ ﴿٨٤} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف].

ولربّما يودّ أن يقاطعني أحد السائلين فيقول: "ولكن ما هو الأسف الذي في نفس الله، وعلى من؟"، ومن ثمّ يردّ عليكم الإمام المهديّ وأقول: بما أنّ الله هو أرحم الراحمين فحتماً ستجدونه يحزن ويأسف على عباده الذين ظلموا أنفسهم وأعرضوا عن دعوة الرسل فدعا عليهم رسل الله، ومن ثم يستجيب الله دعاء رسله وفاءً لوعده، فينتقم من عدوهم وهو متأسّفٌ وحزينٌ في نفسه كونه يرضى لعباده الشكر ولا يرضى لعباده الكفر. ولربّما يودّ أن يقاطعني أحد السائلين فيقول: "أتنا بالبرهان المبين على تأسّف الله وحزنه على الكافرين"، ومن ثمّ يردّ عليكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول؛ قال الله تعالى:
{
فَلَمَّا آسَفُونَا انتَقَمْنَا مِنْهُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [الزخرف:55].

ولربّما يودّ أن يقاطعني أحد أحباب الله في العالمين فيقول: "إذا كان التأسّف والحزن في نفس الله على الذين انتقم الله منهم بسبب كفرهم بالحقّ من ربّهم، فهل الحسرة في نفس الله مستمرةٌ على كافة المكذّبين برسل ربّهم في الأمم؟". والجواب تجدونه في محكم الكتاب في قول الله تعالى:
{يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ﴿٣٠﴾ أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنَ الْقُرُونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ ﴿٣١﴾ وَإِن كُلٌّ لَّمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَّدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُونَ ﴿٣٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يس].

ويا أحباب الرحمن الرحيم في العالمين قوم يحبّهم الله ويحبّونه، إنّما الحسرة في نفس الله سبحانه تحلّ في نفسه من بعد أن ينتقم الله منهم بالحقّ، حتى إذا جاءت الحسرة في أنفسهم على ما فرَّطوا في جنب ربّهم وكذّبوا رسله فيقول كلُّ واحدٍ من المعذّبين:
{يَا حَسْرَتَىٰ عَلَىٰ مَا فَرَّطتُ فِي جَنبِ اللَّـهِ وَإِن كُنتُ لَمِنَ السَّاخِرِينَ ﴿٥٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر]؛ ومن ثمّ تحلّ الحسرة في نفس الله على عباده المعذّبين، ومنهم كافة الذين كذّبوا برسل ربّهم من كافة الأمم، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ﴿٣٠﴾ أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنَ الْقُرُونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ ﴿٣١﴾ وَإِن كُلٌّ لَّمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَّدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُونَ ﴿٣٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يس].

إذاً يا أحباب ربّ العالمين فلتجعلوا هدفكم هَدْي العالمين أجمعين حتى يجعل الله الناس أمّةً واحدةً على صراطٍ مستقيم، فيرضى حبيبنا الرحمن المستوي على عرشه العظيم كون الله لا يرضى لعباده الكفر بل يرضى لهم الشكر. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{
إِن تَكْفُرُوا فَإِنَّ اللَّـهَ غَنِيٌّ عَنكُمْ ۖ وَلَا يَرْضَىٰ لِعِبَادِهِ الْكُفْرَ ۖ وَإِن تَشْكُرُوا يَرْضَهُ لَكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر:7].

إذاً يا أحباب الرحمن قوم يحبّهم الله ويحبّونه، اتّخذوا رضوان الله غاية سعيكم ومنتهى مرادكم في الدُّنيا والآخرة فلا ترضى أنفسكم حتى يرضى سبحانه وتعالى علوَّاً كبيراً، فكونوا من الشّاكرين ولا تهِنوا في الدعوة والتّبليغ إلى الصِّراط المستقيم.

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ للهِ ربِّ العالمين ..
أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..