Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

Rabi Al-Thani - 22- 1438 AH
20 – 01 – 2017 AD
08:32 am
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

..Reply of the Awaited Mahdi Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to a message from behind the screen privately, surely we do not have secrets in the dialogue

اقتباس المشاركة :
The original post written by Abdullah Muqbel Al-Shammakh
My precious Imam, here I am asking you for nearly the second or third time
First, I swear by Allah the Great that I am Sunni
My question: The messenger; when descended upon him this verse which says: {O messenger, deliver that which has been revealed to you from your Lord; and if you do (it) not, you have not delivered His message. And Allah will protect you from the people. Surely Allah guides not the disbelieving people.}
The prophet stood up at brook of Kham and he raised the hand of Ali and said: “O our Allah befriend who befriends him and be enemy to whoever took him as an enemy”.
?Omar and Abu Bakr know that Al-Khilafa enclosed in Quraish, so why they did not command the companions to pledge allegiance to Ali
If Al-Khilafa was not looted from the family of the House, it would not have been this situation of ours today
Allah glory be to Him the Exalted Most High singled Al-Khilafah in Quraish for a reason Allah knows it, and you know the condition of the Muslims today, each country conspires against (another) country, so if Al-Khilafa was not looted from the family of the house it would not have been our condition today
انتهى الاقتباس

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and all the believers in every time and place till judgement day, after this..

O my beloved in Allah’s love, you have to know that the word of Allah the Most High: {O messenger, deliver that which has been revealed to you from your Lord; and if you do (it) not, you have not delivered His message. And Allah will protect you from the people. Surely Allah guides not the disbelieving people.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:67
{يَا أَيُّهَا الرَّسُولُ بَلِّغْ مَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكَ مِن رَّبِّكَ ۖ وَإِن لَّمْ تَفْعَلْ فَمَا بَلَّغْتَ رِسَالَتَهُ ۚ وَاللَّهُ يَعْصِمُكَ مِنَ النَّاسِ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الْكَافِرِينَ (67)} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة].

Verily, this verse relates to delivering Allah’s message the grand Quran to warn the disbelievers among the people. And for that Allah the Most High said: {..And Allah will protect you from the people. Surely Allah guides not the disbelieving people.}Truthful Allah the Great, and Allah is not addressing the believers in it; in fact the disbelievers and the enemies of religion and the grand Quran, and He does not relate in its address the succession (Al-Khilafa) of my father Ali Bin Abi Talib to the fact the Shiites interpret this verse with other than what Allah intends it, may Allah guides them and the Sunnis to the Truth.
{وَاللَّهُ يَعْصِمُكَ مِنَ النَّاسِ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الْكَافِرِينَ (67)} صدق الله العظيم،

As in regards to Al-Khilafa after Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- verily, he is the one whom Allah increased him abundantly in knowledge of the Book over the believers in his era that is the Imam Ali Bin Abi Talib -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- to the fact he is of the witnesses in the Book. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..and indeed Allah knows those who believe and take witnesses from among you. And Allah does not loves the wrongdoers,}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:140
{وَلِيَعْلَمَ الله الذين ءَامَنُواْ وَيَتَّخِذَ مِنكُمْ شُهَدَاءَ والله لاَ يُحِبُّ الظالمين}صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:140].

Indeed that the witnesses that are meant in this verse are the Imams of the Book the successors khalifas after the prophets and they debate with the people by knowledge of the Book and Allah decides between them and those who denied (their leadership) their Imam-hood with Truth to the fact they are khalifas (successors) after the prophets. And for that Allah the Most High said: {And the earth beams with the light of its Lord, and the Book is laid down, and the prophets and the witnesses are brought up, and judgment is given between them with justice, and they are not wronged.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:69, which means the prophets and their people who denied their prophet-hood will be brought up and decided between them with justice and they will not be wronged, thus the witnesses and their people who denied their Imam-ship with the authority of knowledge of the Book would be brought up and decided between them with justice and they would not be wronged
{وَأَشْرَقَتِ الأَرْضُ بِنُورِ رَبِّهَا وَوُضِعَ الْكِتَابُ وَجِيءَ بِالنَّبِيِّينَ وَالشُّهَدَاء وَقُضِيَ بَيْنَهُم بالحقّ وَهُمْ لا يُظْلَمُونَ (69)} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر]،

In regard to my father Ali Bin Abi Talib -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- surely he is of the witnesses of the Book, that is to say from Imams of the Book from the family of the house of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, which means from children of Hasim. And Allah the Most High said: {..and a witness from Him recites it..}Truthful Allah the Great [Hûd] 11:17. That means a witness from the family of his house recites the explanatory-statement of the Quran, and the meaning of His word: {{from Him}}, which is from the family of his house from children of Hashim.
{وَيَتْلُوهُ شَاهِدٌ مِّنْهُ} صدق الله العظيم [هود:17].
{{مِنْهً}}

But I give you fatwa with Truth that my father Ali Bin Abi Talib took advantage of the eldest companions’ silence by not choosing him after the death of the prophet and he did not say: “I am khalifa of Allah after His prophet and my proof is the abundance of knowledge of the Book”, in spite that is his right, and Allah forgave him for the fact he wanted to escape from the responsibility of Al-Khilafa for the grievous responsibility of it with Allah, and the stress of it a stress in the boons and the blood because the khalifa is responsible for the nation between the hands of Allah, and when they chose him as khalifa he kept quiet! But sedition was about to wage between the immigrants and the supporters. And I know that if he said: “O community of Muslims, I am khalifa of Allah over you after His messenger and Allah increased me abundantly in knowledge of the Book the grand Quran”; Omar and Abu Bakr would have been the first of who pledged the allegiance to him, but when they saw him kept quiet the love of khilafa drifted in their hearts.

In any case, we blame them all; the Imam Ali, Abu Bakr and Omar -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon them- and I salute with best salutation, and Allah forgave them to the fact it was mistakes of them, as for the error of the Imam Ali -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- is his silence and lake of his debate to them with the authority of knowledge as hate for the khilafa, but Allah chose him as long He increased him abundantly in knowledge over the believers in his era. As for the error of Abu Bakr and Omar is that they took advantage of his silence about his right and each one of them chose the other. Initially, Omar chose Abu Bakr, then Abu Bakr returned the favor and chose Omar after him, and the sedition did not occur in era of Abu Bakr and Omar; in fact (it happened) in era of Muawiya Bin Abi Sufyan who fought the Imam Ali over the khilafa because he removed him from his governing position in Sham because he was unjust governor.

Anyways, O my beloved for Allah’s sake, advice to you and to all believers to follow the word of Allah the Most High: {Those are a people that have passed away; and for them is what they earned and for you what you earn; and you will not be asked of what they did.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:141, and their Lord knows best about what in their inner-self and He brings them for reckoning, is it if we proved the khilafa of Ali Bin Abi Talib; will he lead the Muslims today?
{تِلْكَ أُمَّةٌ قَدْ خَلَتْ لَهَا مَا كَسَبَتْ وَلَكُمْ مَا كَسَبْتُمْ وَلا تُسْأَلُونَ عَمَّا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ (141)} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة]

O my beloved ones in Allah’s love, discard the in dispute of the past nations and the reckoning of them is up to their Lord, and care for the unity of your nation’s rank today and reuniting them, and do not split then you fail and your strength would depart as your case today. And the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni does not have logo ((Oh in revenge for Al-Husain)) despite that the Imam Husain son of my father Ali -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him, but from whom the revenge? Indeed by Allah if Yazeed was alive I would not revenge from him because of his father’s guilt, verily it should not be for me to disobey my Lord in the word of Allah the Most High: {..Nor does a bearer of burden bear another’s burden..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:164, is it permissible that the son be slain because of his father committed a crime and murdered a soul by oppression and aggression? Allah forbids! In fact a soul for a soul so the guardian for the murdered should not exceed the limit unjustly, surely he will be helped, and your Lord does not wrong anyone.
{وَلَا تَزِرُ وَازِرَةٌ وِزْرَ أُخْرَىٰ}[الأنعام:164

So be grateful my beloved Abdullah, and do not be Sunni nor Shiite, in fact be upright Muslim, and do not be of those who divide their religion into sects and parties and each party rejoice with what they have, and most of it is false, forged, contrary to Allah’s decisive Book because of words of whom they say against Allah what they do not know; in fact with conjecture that does not avail a thing against the Truth. And remember the word of Allah the Most High: {{{{{{{{As for those who split up their religion and became sects, you of them in a thing. Their affair is only with Allah, then He will inform them of what they did.}}}}}}}}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:159
{{{{{{{إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا لَسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ إِنَّمَا أَمْرُهُمْ إِلَى اللَّهِ ثُمَّ يُنَبِّئُهُمْ بِمَا كَانُوا يَفْعَلُونَ}}}}}}} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:159].

The fact this is contrary to Allah’s command in with the word of Allah the Most High: {..to establish religion and not to be divided therein..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shourã] 42:13
{أَنْ أَقِيمُوا الدِّينَ وَلَا تَتَفَرَّقُوا فِيهِ} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:13].

Because the dividing is the differing in Allah’s religion after the clear arguments came to them. And for that Allah the Most High said: {And be not like those who became divided and disagreed after clear arguments had come to them. And for them is a grievous chastisement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:105, the fact the consequences of differing are disastrous for Islam and the Muslims as you can see the case of Shiites and Sunnis today fighting each other, and each scholar from both sides issues fatwa that the killed ones in his party are martyrs in Allah’s path! And they misguided themselves and misguided their nation. verily, follow the call of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni so we shatter the multi sectarian parties in Allah’s religion and to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger which is not contrary to Allah’s decisive Book. And Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- left among you Allah’s Book and the True prophetic sunna that is not contrary to Allah’s Book, surely there is no solution to the issue of Muslims and the unity of their rank until they discard the sectarian parties and they follow Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messengers which does not violate Allah’s decisive Book the grand Quran, and what came in the sunna being contrary to Allah’s decisive Book then know that this narration is forged against Allah and His messenger to the fact the narrations of the sunna are from Allah as the Quran is from Allah, but Allah did not promise in guarding the prophetic narrations from alteration and falsifications, and any narration came in the sunna contrary to the decisive grand Quran then know it is from other than Allah and His messenger. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Whoever obeys the messenger, he indeed obeys Allah. And whoever turns away, We have not sent you as a keeper over them.(80) And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them plan by night writing otherwise than what you say. And Allah writes down what they plan by night, so turn aside from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.(81) Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82) But if any news of security or fear comes to them, they spread it abroad. And if they had referred it to the Messenger and to those in authority among them, those of them who deduce (the knowledge) of it would have known it. And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed the devil save a few.(83)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:80-83
{وَلَا تَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ تَفَرَّقُوا وَاخْتَلَفُوا مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَهُمُ الْبَيِّنَاتُ ۚ وَأُولَٰئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ (105)} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].
{مَّن يُطِعِ الرَّسُولَ فَقَدْ أَطَاعَ اللَّهَ ۖ وَمَن تَوَلَّىٰ فَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ عَلَيْهِمْ حَفِيظًا (80) وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِندِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِّنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ ۖ وَاللَّهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ ۖ فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ ۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ وَكِيلًا (81) أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ ۚ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِندِ غَيْرِ اللَّهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا (82) وَإِذَا جَاءَهُمْ أَمْرٌ مِنَ الْأَمْنِ أَوِ الْخَوْفِ أَذَاعُوا بِهِ وَلَوْ رَدُّوهُ إِلَى الرَّسُولِ وَإِلَى أُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنْهُمْ لَعَلِمَهُ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَنْبِطُونَهُ مِنْهُمْ وَلَوْلَا فَضْلُ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَتُهُ لَاتَّبَعْتُمُ الشَّيْطَانَ إِلَّا قَلِيلاً(83)} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

O my beloved Abdullah in Allah’s love, whom do you see Him addressing in these verses? Aren’t they that Muslims, not the disbelievers? And for that Allah the Most High said: {those of them who deduce (the knowledge) of it would have known it. }Truthful Allah the Great, which is of the Muslims who was of the chosen Imams of the Book from Lord of the worlds who can deduce the verses which shatter the forged narration in the sunna an utter shattering.
{لَعَلِمَهُ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَنْبِطُونَهُ مِنْهُمْ}

:It clears to you several provisions in these verses as follows
First, you know the sure knowledge that they are hypocrites among the believers some of them whom Allah’s messenger Mohammad knows them and he turned away from them as implementation to Allah’s command, and some of the hypocrites none knows them even Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- especially those who persisted in hypocrisy, and they are crafty with it intelligently, surely none knows them even Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family. And for that Allah the Most High said: {And of those around you of the desert Arabs, there are hypocrites; and of the people of Madinah (also) — they persist in hypocrisy. You do not know them; We know them..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:101
{وَمِمَّنْ حَوْلَكُم مِّنَ الْأَعْرَابِ مُنَافِقُونَ وَمِنْ أَهْلِ الْمَدِينَةِ مَرَدُوا عَلَى النِّفَاقِ لَا تَعْلَمُهُمْ نَحْنُ نَعْلَمُهُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة:101].

The question that comes up is: If some of the experienced the hypocrisy were undiscovered even by Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- so how can Al-Bukhari and Muslim can discover them yet after the death of the hypocrites by hundreds of years??

O my beloved Abdullah, you have knew that there was hypocrites among the believers write by night narration did not say it Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- although the Quran and the sunna of the explanatory-statement altogether are from Allah, but Allah did not make the referring for examining the validity of the narration to the trusted narrators no matter who they were, surely they might have heard it from a hypocrite they did not know that he is hypocrite lying against the prophet; in fact Allah made the decisive verses of the Book being the True reference, so whichever narration you found came contrary to the decisive grand Quran, verily that narration of sunna came from other than Allah; in fact (came) from the accursed-outcast satan by the tongue of his loyal-friends whom they reveal belief and conceal disbelief, cunning and hindering (others away) from the Reminder, as like the narration of the accursed-outcast satan (allegedly) from the prophet forgery and falsification, that he said:

[I was commanded to fight the people until they testify that there is no god except Allah and that Mohammad is the messenger of Allah, so if they said it they prevented their blood and their wealth from me except with its right and the reckoning of them is up to Allah]. Agreed on it.

O my sorrow.. O my brother the sunni Abdullah Muqbil Al-Shammakh, how can they agree on a narration of the accursed-outcast satan by the tongue of his loyal human satans while they know that it came contrary to decisive by which Allah commanded his messenger in the decisive grand Quran in the word of Allah the Most High: {And say: The Truth is from your Lord; so let him who please believe, and let him who please disbelieve. Surely We have prepared for the iniquitous a Fire, an enclosure of which will encompass them. And if they cry for water, they are given water like molten brass, scalding their faces. Evil the drink! And ill the resting-place!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:29
{وَقُلِ الحقّ مِنْ رَبِّكُمْ ۖ فَمَنْ شَاءَ فَلْيُؤْمِنْ وَمَنْ شَاءَ فَلْيَكْفُرْ ۚ إِنَّا أَعْتَدْنَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ نَارًا أَحَاطَ بِهِمْ سُرَادِقُهَا ۚ وَإِنْ يَسْتَغِيثُوا يُغَاثُوا بِمَاءٍ كَالْمُهْلِ يَشْوِي الْوُجُوهَ ۚ بِئْسَ الشَّرَابُ وَسَاءَتْ مُرْتَفَقًا} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف:29]؟

The fact, the duty of His messenger is informing (other) the True religion of Allah and up to Allah the reckoning, and for that He made the abiding garden to whom gave thanks and the fire to whom disbelieved. Surely Allah did not command His messenger to reckon them (compelling them) on entering into the religion of Allah unwillingly to the fact there is no compulsion in the belief in the All Merciful. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {There is no compulsion in religion — the right way is indeed clearly distinct from error. So whoever disbelieves in Al-Taghoot (satan) and believes in Allah, he indeed lays hold on the firmest handle which shall never break. And Allah is Hearing, Knowing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:256
{لاَ إِكْرَاهَ فِي الدِّينِ قَد تَّبَيَّنَ الرُّشْدُ مِنَ الْغَيِّ فَمَنْ يَكْفُرْ بِالطَّاغُوتِ وَيُؤْمِن بِاللّهِ فَقَدِ اسْتَمْسَكَ بِالْعُرْوَةِ الْوُثْقَىَ لاَ انفِصَامَ لَهَا وَاللّهُ سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ ﴿256﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

The fact, the messenger and the believers (only duty) is the delivery of the message, and Allah’s to call (them) to account. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And when a party of them said: Why preach you to a people whom Allah would destroy or whom He would chastise with a severe chastisement? They said: To be free from blame before your Lord, and that haply they may guard against evil.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:164
{وَإِذْ قَالَتْ أُمَّةٌ مِّنْهُمْ لِمَ تَعِظُونَ قَوْمًا ۙ اللَّهُ مُهْلِكُهُمْ أَوْ مُعَذِّبُهُمْ عَذَابًا شَدِيدًا ۖ قَالُوا مَعْذِرَةً إِلَىٰ رَبِّكُمْ وَلَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَّقُونَ (164)} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Then those offering the Reminder,(5) To clear or to warn!(6) Surely that which you are promised will come to pass.(7)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mursalãt] 77:5-7
{فَالْمُلْقِيَاتِ ذِكْرًا (5) عُذْرًا أَوْ نُذْرًا (6) إِنَّمَا تُوعَدُونَ لَوَاقِعٌ (7)} صدق الله العظيم [المرسلات].

So that is the law of the call in era of sending Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Whether We let you see part of that which We promise them, or cause you to die, your (only duty) is but the delivery of the message, and Ours to call (them) to account.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ra`ad] 13:40
{وَإِن مَّا نُرِيَنَّكَ بَعْضَ الَّذِي نَعِدُهُمْ أَوْ نَتَوَفَّيَنَّكَ فَإِنَّمَا عَلَيْكَ الْبَلَاغُ وَعَلَيْنَا الْحِسَابُ (40)} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد].

So it should not be for Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- to violate the command of his Lord by compelling the people until they are believers, for the fact Allah will not and would never accept worship from them unwillingly. Indeed, Allah’s is the absolute religion for His ample pleasure, and not out of fear from His servants, and Allah would never accept a worship of a servant fearing from a servant like him until his worship be out of fear from Allah, Him Alone. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Only he can maintain the mosques of Allah who believes in Allah and the Last Day, and keeps up prayer and pays the poor-rate and fears none but Allah. So these it is who may be of the guided ones.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:18
{إِنَّمَا يَعْمُرُ مَسَاجِدَ اللَّهِ مَنْ آمَنَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الآخِرِ وَأَقَامَ الصَّلاةَ وَآتَى الزَّكَاةَ وَلَمْ يَخْشَ إِلا اللَّهَ فَعَسَى أُولَئِكَ أَنْ يَكُونُوا مِنَ الْمُهْتَدِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة:18].

In fact the freedom of worship is a law in all calls of the messengers. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And the idolaters say: If Allah pleased we would not have served aught but Him, (neither) we nor our fathers, nor would we have prohibited aught without (order from) Him. Thus did those before them. But have the messengers any duty except a plain delivery (of the message)?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl] 16:35
{وَقَالَ الَّذِينَ أَشْرَكُوا لَوْ شَاءَ اللَّهُ مَا عَبَدْنَا مِن دُونِهِ مِن شَيْءٍ نَّحْنُ وَلَا آبَاؤُنَا وَلَا حَرَّمْنَا مِن دُونِهِ مِن شَيْءٍ ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ فَعَلَ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ ۚ فَهَلْ عَلَى الرُّسُلِ إِلَّا الْبَلَاغُ الْمُبِينُ (35)} صدق الله العظيم [النحل].

But when Allah empowers them (to be established) in the land, then it is an obligatory upon them according to their means to prohibit the mischief in the land and the bloodshed and to remove the oppression of man against his fellow man, so they would command good and forbid evil; and it is man’s oppression against his fellow man. And Allah commanded His messengers in doing justice between the Muslim and the disbeliever. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {To this then go on inviting, and be steadfast as you are commanded, and follow not their low desires, and say: I believe in what Allah has revealed of the Book, and I am commanded to do justice between you. Allah is our Lord and your Lord. For us are our deeds; and for you your deeds. There is no contention between us and you. Allah will gather us together, and to Him is the eventual coming.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shourã] 42:15
{فَلِذَٰلِكََ فَادْعُ ۖ وَاسْتَقِمْ كَمَا أُمِرْتَ ۖ وَلَا تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ ۖ وَقُلْ آمَنتُ بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ مِن كِتَابٍ ۖ وَأُمِرْتُ لِأَعْدِلَ بَيْنَكُمُ ۖ اللَّهُ رَبُّنَا وَرَبُّكُمْ ۖ لَنَا أَعْمَالُنَا وَلَكُمْ أَعْمَالُكُمْ ۖ لَا حُجَّةَ بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَكُمُ اللَّهُ يَجْمَعُ بَيْنَنَا وَإِلَيْهِ الْمَصِيرُ} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:15].

Verily do not make Allah’s religion a curse and bloodshed unjustly only with the excuse of his disbelief or that he is contrary to your sect that you hold! Indeed, by Allah Whom there is no God except Him, nor worthy of worship else than Him, verily whoever killed a disbeliever with the excuse of his disbelief in Allah, surely the curse of Allah, the angels and the people altogether, is upon him, the sin of that with Allah as if he killed the people altogether. The fact, whoever kills a person, unless it be for manslaughter, it is as though he had killed all the people the Muslim of them and the disbeliever, so do not kill the soul which Allah has made sacred except in the course of justice, I am a trustworthy adviser for you.

I bear witness that there is no god except Allah, and I bear witness that Mohammad is messenger of Allah, and I bear witness that I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad, I call the Muslims and the people altogether to follow Allah’s Book the grand Quran and the True prophetic sunna which is not contrary to Allah’s decisive Book the grand Quran, so if you refused — O community of Muslims — yet you are the first to turn away from the call of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni — I surely announce to you a grievous chastisement with the disbelievers who turn away from Allah’s Book the grand Quran and resorting for judgement to it. I swear by Allah, the One, the Supreme Who created jinn from flame of fire, and created the human being from clay as earthly-pottery that the planet of chastisement is coming over the humans because of their turn away from the Reminder of Allah, the grand Quran, and Allah did not send Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni with it; in fact Allah sent with it Mohammad is messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- before more than a thousand and four hundred years, and he taught by the Quran the entire mortals, and Allah only sent the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad as a supporter of Mohammad, so are you believing in what descended upon Mohammad is messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family? So that what I call you to, and I ask Allah and you to bear witness and Allah is sufficient as Witness that if you saw me said a word did not come down upon Mohammad is messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- verily do not believe me nor follow me, for the fact the seal of the prophets and messengers is Mohammad is messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, but many of the Muslims they are not according to Allah’s Book nor the True sunna of His messenger; in fact you are holding firm with narrations of the accursed-outcast satan and you bite on it with molars (both) Sunni and Shiite with their split-groups, only on whom my Lord has mercy, and he followed Allah’s command by nullifying the pluralism of sectarian parties in Allah’s religion and called to Allah, and done righteous deeds, and said: I am of the Muslims, and did not say I am Sunni and seeks the expansion of the Sunnis among the nations, nor he say: I am Shiite and seeks the expansion of the Shiites among the nations as the preachers of the Shiites and Sunnis do among the people, surely they follow nothing good altogether, and their slain ones are in hell-fire and evil place to settle. So enough mischief in the land, and enter into peace among yourselves as implementation to Allah’s command to you. And we still command with what Allah commanded in His decisive Book in with the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, enter into complete peace and follow not the footsteps of satan. Surely he is your open enemy.(208) But if you slip after clear arguments have come to you, then know that Allah is Mighty, Wise.(209)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:208-209
{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا ادْخُلُوا فِي السِّلْمِ كَافَّةً وَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا خُطُوَاتِ الشَّيْطَانِ إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُبِينٌ(208) فَإِنْ زَلَلْتُمْ مِنْ بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَتْكُمُ الْبَيِّنَاتُ فَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ (209)} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

So enter into complete peace and be ready to the cunning of the American president Donald Trump the biggest satan after lucifer satan and his host. Indeed, that Trump wants the demolition of Al-Aqsa Mosque, and Israel is not but soldiers of Trump. Indeed, that Trump the Jewish satan wants war (against) Islam and the Muslims, and wipe out Islam and the Muslims from the face of earth. Indeed, that Trump the Jewish satan wants building the major Jewish state from the north pole to the south pole. Indeed, that Trump the Jewish satan wants to destroy mosques of Allah and after it the churches of the christians. And Allah the Most High said: {..And if Allah did not repel some people by others, cloisters, and churches, and synagogues, and mosques in which Allah’s name is much remembered, would have been pulled down. And surely Allah will help him who helps Him. Surely Allah is Strong, Mighty.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:40
{وَلَوْلا دَفْعُ اللهِ النَّاسَ بَعْضَهُمْ بِبَعْضٍ لَهُدِّمَتْ صَوَامِعُ وَبِيَعٌ وَصَلَوَاتٌ وَمَسَاجِدُ يُذْكَرُ فِيهَا اسْمُ اللَّهِ كَثِيراً وَلَيَنْصُرَنَّ اللَّهُ مَنْ يَنْصُرُهُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَقَوِيٌّ عَزِيزٌ} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:40].

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..And were it not for Allah’s repelling some people by others, the earth would certainly be in a state of disorder..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:251
{وَلَوْلا دَفْعُ اللَّهِ النَّاسَ بَعْضَهُمْ بِبَعْضٍ لَفَسَدَتِ الْأَرْضُ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:251].

Indeed, that Trump the Jewish is an enemy to the Muslims and the Christians, and an enemy to the American citizens and he is a bad consequence and big evil against the American people. Indeed, that Trump is an enemy to the humans except who is of his ilk from the human satans. Indeed, the curse of Allah upon the American Donald Trump, indeed that he want deportation of the Muslims from the American people because of his decisions against Islam and the Muslims, and he fears that the Muslims would revolt against him from within the American people.

When you see what would do any Muslim king or Muslim president, whether Arab or foreign, says only: "We denounce what Trump is doing!" and does not ratify his denouncement with action surely, the curse of Allah, His angels and all the people, upon him, and hateful in the sight of Allah that you say what you do not do.

Indeed, that the Imam Mahdi is a (capable warrior) strategist for battle with more than what he learned in the combat collage (army cadets); in fact we have craftiness with Truth we deduce it from the secrets of the Book the grand Quran, verily we are truthful, it is necessary that you send with me Arab and Islamic armies, and I would never transgress with (the army) against a disbeliever did not fight us in our religion; in fact we will speak to him an easy word of our command, and we will treat the disbelievers whom did not fight us in the religion of Islam by showing them kindness and deal with them fairly with justice.

O community of Arab and Muslim leaders, either you respond to the caller the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni in era of the greatest mischief for the children of Israel in the earth and we would never fight the Jew did not fight us; in fact we will treat him fairly with justice, surely no racism not ethnically nor sectarian; in fact call to Allah upon most certain knowledge, so whoever wills (to believe), let him believe, and whoever wills (to disbelieve), let him disbelieve; no compulsion in Allah’s religion of Islam, but we definitely will command good and prohibit evil, and we would alleviate man’s oppression off his fellow man, surely no right for the disbeliever to kill a Muslims with the excuse of his Islam and no right for the Muslim to kill a disbeliever with the excuse of his disbelief, so let him believe whoever wills to and let him disbelieve whoever wills to. Indeed, by Allah Whom there is no God other than Him, if a Muslim kills a disbeliever with pretext of his disbelief after the empowerment of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni in earth I surely will uphold Allah’s law against that Muslim, and a life for a life. Thus, if a disbeliever kills a Muslim with the pretext of his Islam I would certainly uphold Allah’s law against that disbeliever, and a life for a life in Allah’s Book. and Allah would never ask me about what you did before the empowerment, if only knew; in fact the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni becomes responsible between Allah’s hands if injustice to occur after the establishing (in power). Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Those who, if We establish them in the land, will keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate and enjoin good and forbid evil. And Allah’s is the end of affairs.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:41
{الَّذِينَ إِن مَّكَّنَّاهُمْ فِيي الْأَرْضِ أَقَامُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَوُا الزَّكَاةَ وَأَمَرُوا بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَنَهَوْا عَنِ الْمُنكَرِ ۗ وَلِلَّهِ عَاقِبَةُ الْأُمُورِ (41)} صدق الله العظيم [الحج].

And this reply of ours was for one of the Sunnis has emailed us privately at the global dialogue table website of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, forum of the Islamic good news, then we say to him:
O Abdullah Muqbil Al-Shammakh, I say to you: The Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni has no other explanatory-statements from behind the curtain, and we have no secrets behind the curtain; in fact we say the Truth from Lord of the worlds to all humans, so let him believe whoever wills to and let him disbelieve whoever wills to; no compulsion in Allah’s religion of Islam.

I am the Awaited Mahdi Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, I promise all humans a promise not belied that they have the freedom in religion after the establishing let them worship whom they will besides Allah, we only uphold the argument against them with authority of knowledge from Allah that Allah is the most entitled with their worship, Him Alone, no partner for Him, and being follower to Allah’s command in His decisive Book, and we say what Allah commanded us to say in the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: I am commanded to worship Allah, being sincere to Him in obedience,(11) And I am commanded to be the first of those who submit.(12) Say: I fear, if I disobey my Lord, the chastisement of a grievous day.(13) Say: I worship Allah, being sincere to Him in my obedience.(14) So worship then what you will besides Him. Say: The losers surely are those who lose themselves and their people on the day of Resurrection. Now surely that is the manifest loss!(15)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:11-15
{قُلْ إِنِّي أُمِرْتُ أَنْ أَعْبُدَ اللَّهَ مُخْلِصًا لَّهُ الدِّينَ (11) وَأُمِرْتُ لِأَنْ أَكُونَ أَوَّلَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ (12) قُلْ إِنِّي أَخَافُ إِنْ عَصَيْتُ رَبِّي عَذَابَ يَوْمٍ عَظِيمٍ (13) قُلِ اللَّهَ أَعْبُدُ مُخْلِصًا لَّهُ دِينِي (14) فَاعْبُدُوا مَا شِئْتُمْ مِنْ دُونِهِ قُلْ إِنَّ الْخَاسِرِينَ الَّذِينَ خَسِرُوا أَنْفُسَهُمْ وَأَهْلِيهِمْ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ أَلَا ذَلِكَ هُوَ الْخُسْرَانُ الْمُبِينُ (15)}صدق الله العظيم [الزمر].

O community of the best foremost supporters in era of dialogue before appearing, you have became tens of thousands from various regions, so do not get weak nor rest and call the people upon most sure knowledge from your Lord and do not fear for your Imam, and know that the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni does not fear anyone except Allah and I do not fear in Allah’s cause a blame of a blamer, and we are still announcing the challenge to whom desired to plot against the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni for indeed Allah would make him a lesson to who take lesson and Allah supports the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni against him a might support or Allah would transform the plotter into a swine and to curse Him a big cursing.

We announce the challenge to the enemies of Allah before the empowerment to the fact I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni has no need (to other) being sufficient with Allah, the One, the Supreme, an Excellent Guardian and an Excellent Helper, and if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni was a forger liar and Allah did not select him being the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad, surely Allah’s curse is upon the liars. But I do not fear the curse of my Lord to the fact that I did not impersonate the identity of the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad, but I fear for the Muslims that Allah curses them with the disbelievers only on whom my Lord has mercy, so how the way to save the Muslims whom the minds of many of them submitted to the call of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, while they did not follow the True call from their Lord? And their argument was only that they said: “We would like to follow the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni but we fear that he is not the Awaited Mahdi”. Then the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni upholds the argument against them and I say: Are you waiting for sending the Awaited Mahdi to worship him besides Allah? Have I called you to worship other than Allah Him Alone, no partner for Him? Glory be to Him above what they associate (with Him) the Exalted Most High beyond measures.

O community of Muslims, I swear by Lord of the worlds, Allah does not hold you accountable except on verses in His decisive Book because of not following it or belying it. And Allah the Most High said: {The Fire will scorch their faces, and they therein will be in severe affliction.(104) Were not My messages recited to you, but you used to reject them?(105) They will say: Our Lord, our adversity overcame us, and we were an erring people.(106) Our Lord, take us out of it; then if we return (to evil), we shall be unjust.(107)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mu´minoon] 23:104-107
{تَلْفَحُ وُجُوهَهُمُ النَّارُ وَهُمْ فِيهَا كَالِحُونَ ﴿١٠٤﴾ أَلَمْ تَكُنْ آيَاتِي تُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْكُمْ فَكُنتُم بِهَا تُكَذِّبُونَ ﴿١٠٥﴾ قَالُوا رَبَّنَا غَلَبَتْ عَلَيْنَا شِقْوَتُنَا وَكُنَّا قَوْمًا ضَالِّينَ ﴿١٠٦﴾ رَبَّنَا أَخْرِجْنَا مِنْهَا فَإِنْ عُدْنَا فَإِنَّا ظَالِمُونَ ﴿١٠٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المؤمنون].

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {We know indeed that what they say grieves you, for surely they give not you the lie, but the wrongdoers give the lie to Allah’s messages.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:33
{قَدْ نَعْلَمُ إِنَّهُ لَيَحْزُنُكَ الَّذِي يَقُولُونَ فَإِنَّهُمْ لا يُكَذِّبُونَكَ وَلَكِنَّ الظَّالِمِينَ بِآيَاتِ اللَّهِ يَجْحَدُونَ (33)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

As for the personality of the Awaited Mahdi, if I was a liar then my lie is against me and I would be held accountable for that, me alone, and as for you surely Allah will reckon you over His clear verses in His decisive Book if you refused to follow it. Indeed, by Allah who there is no God other than Him that whoever belied the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, verily he did not belie Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni; n fact he belied Allah’s word, Lord of the worlds, is the one who prohibited you from dividing in religion is Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni or Allah Lord of the worlds? And is the one whom commanded you with the call to Allah upon certain knowledge from your Lord and not to compel the people until they are believers (is it) Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni or Allah Lord of the worlds? Is the one who commanded you to display the prophetic narrations, the Torah and the Gospel upon the decisive book of Allah the grand Quran (is it) Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni or Allah Lord of the worlds? And is the one who commanded you with the commandment of doing good and prohibiting evil by lifting man’s oppression away from his fellow man (is it) Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni of Allah Lord of the worlds? Oh for the wander from the Arabs! Are you Muslims or disbelievers, or do you betake the religion as a mean for reaching the power!! So who would shelter you from Allah’s chastisement? And you shall remember when you see planet of chastisement rises from the south of earth of the humans, that means from the direction of the south pole; that is a chastisement of a destructive day the night of rising the sun from its setting place (west) before resurrection day, and there is still remaining (more time) in the age of the world’s life despite that you are in resurrection day by the computation according to Allah’s days since two thousand years and five, also know that it is last of the days of the world’s life, but it is with computation by Allah’s day in the math in the decisive Book as a thousand years of what you reckon, through it the entire major conditions of the Hour occur in succession as what happened of a big overtaking in the month of Rabi Al-Thani for this year of yours 1438, and I fear for the Muslims a near chastisement from Allah, while the leaders of the Muslims and their kings are still oblivious of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and they do not set up weight for him while they are small with Allah while the khalifa of Allah is bigger, there is a Lord for him will make him appear over them while they are humiliated with disgrace, and shall know indeed the punishment of who turn away from the call of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and we do not desire to exalt ourselves in the earth nor to make mischief. And the good end is for those who keep their duty.

My Lord judge between me and satans among jinn and mankind with justice, and You are the Best Judges, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

.Allah’s khalifa and His servant the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=247845

اقتباس المشاركة 247845 من موضوع ردّ الإمام المهديّ المنتظّر ناصر محمد اليماني على رسالةٍ من وراء السّتار على الخاص، فليس لدينا أسرارٌ في الحوار ..

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـــــــــــــة الأصليّة للبيــــــــــــــان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=247833

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
22 – ربيع الثاني - 1438 هـ
20 – 01 – 2017 مـ
08:32 صباحاً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

ردّ الإمام المهديّ المنتظّر ناصر محمد اليماني على رسالةٍ من وراء السّتار على الخاص، فليس لدينا أسرارٌ في الحوار ..

اقتباس المشاركة : عبدالله مقبل الشماخ
إمامي الغالي ها انا أسألك للمره الثانيه او الثالثه تقريبآ
أولآ أقسم بالله العظيم اني سني
وسؤالي الرسول عندما نزلت عليه الآيه التي تقول ياأيها الرسول بلغ ما أنزل إليك من ربك وإن لم تفعل فما بلغت رسالته والله يعصمك من الناس إن الله لا يهدي القوم الكافرين
فقام النبي بغدير خم ورفع يد علي وقال اللهم والي من والاه وعادي من عاداه
عمر وابو بكر يعرفون ان الخلافه محصوره في قريش فلماذا لم يأمرو الصحابه بمبايعة علي؟
فلو لم تسلب الخلافه من آل البيت ماكان هذا حالنا اليوم
الله سبحانه وتعالى خص الخلافه في قريش لسبب يعلمه الله وانت تعرف حال المسلمين اليوم كل دوله تتآمر على دوله فلو لم تسلب الخلافه من آل البيت ماكان حالنا اليوم
انتهى الاقتباس من عبدالله مقبل الشماخ

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على محمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم وجميع المؤمنين في كلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ إلى يوم الدين، أمّا بعد..

ويا حبيبي في الله، عليك أن تعلم أنّ قول الله تعالى:
{يَا أَيُّهَا الرَّسُولُ بَلِّغْ مَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكَ مِن رَّبِّكَ ۖ وَإِن لَّمْ تَفْعَلْ فَمَا بَلَّغْتَ رِسَالَتَهُ ۚ وَاللَّهُ يَعْصِمُكَ مِنَ النَّاسِ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الْكَافِرِينَ (67)} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة].

فإنّ هذه الآية تخصّ تبليغ رسالة الله القرآن العظيم لينذر الكفار من الناس، ولذلك قال الله تعالى:
{وَاللَّهُ يَعْصِمُكَ مِنَ النَّاسِ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الْكَافِرِينَ (67)} صدق الله العظيم، ولا يخاطب الله فيها المؤمنين؛ بل الكافرين وأعداء الدين والقرآن العظيم، ولا يخصّ في خطابها خلافة أبتي الإمام علي بن أبي طالب كون الشيعة يُأوِّلون هذه الآية بغير ما يقصده الله، هداهم الله وأهلَ السُّنة إلى الحقّ.

وبالنسبة للخليفة من بعد محمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم فهو من زاده الله بسطةً في علم الكتاب على المؤمنين في عصره ذلكم الإمام علي بن أبي طالب عليه الصلاة والسلام كونه من الشهداء في الكتاب. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَلِيَعْلَمَ الله الذين ءَامَنُواْ وَيَتَّخِذَ مِنكُمْ شُهَدَاءَ والله لاَ يُحِبُّ الظالمين} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:140].

ألا وإنّ الشهداء المقصود بهم في هذه الآية هم أئمة الكتاب الخلفاء من بعد الأنبياء ويحاجّون الناس بعلم الكتاب ويقضي الله بينهم وبين من أنكر إمامتهم بالحقّ كونهم خلفاء من بعد الأنبياء، ولذلك قال الله تعالى:
{وَأَشْرَقَتِ الأَرْضُ بِنُورِ رَبِّهَا وَوُضِعَ الْكِتَابُ وَجِيءَ بِالنَّبِيِّينَ وَالشُّهَدَاء وَقُضِيَ بَيْنَهُم بالحقّ وَهُمْ لا يُظْلَمُونَ (69)} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر]، أي وجِيء بالنبيين وأقوامهم الذين أنكروا نبوّتهم وقضي بينهم بالحقّ وهم لا يظلمون، وكذلك جِيء بالشهداء وأقوامهم الذين أنكروا إمامتهم بسلطان علم الكتاب وقضي بينهم بالحقّ وهم لا يظلمون.

وبالنسبة لأبتي الإمام علي بن أبي طالب عليه الصلاة والسلام فهو من شهداء الكتاب أي من أئمة الكتاب من آل بيت محمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم، أي من بني هاشم. وقال الله تعالى:
{وَيَتْلُوهُ شَاهِدٌ مِّنْهُ} صدق الله العظيم [هود:17]، أي شاهدٌ من أهل بيته يتلو بيان القرآن، ومعنى قوله: {مِنْهُ} أي من أهل بيته من بني هاشم.

ولكني أفتيك بالحقّ أنّ أبتي الإمام علي بن أبي طالب استغل سكوت الصحابة الكبار بعدم اختياره من بعد موت النّبي ولم يقل: "أنا خليفة الله من بعد نبيّه وبرهاني بسطة علم الكتاب"، برغم أنّ ذلك من حقّه، وغفر الله له كونه يريد أن يتهرب من مسؤولية الخلافة لعظم مسؤوليتها عند الله، وهمّها همٌّ في العظم والدّم كون الخليفة مسؤولٌ عن الأمّة بين يدي الله، وحين لم يختاروه خليفةً سكتْ! ولكنها كادت تنشبُ فتنة بين المهاجرين والأنصار. واعلم أنه لو قال: "يا معشر المسلمين إنّي خليفة الله عليكم من بعد رسوله وزادني الله عليكم بسطةً في علم الكتاب القرآن العظيم"؛ لكان عمر وأبو بكرٍ من أوّل من يبايعه، ولكنهم حين رأوه سكت نزغ حبُّ الخلافة في قلوبهم.

وعلى كل حالٍ نلومهم جميعاً الإمام علي وأبا بكر وعمر صلّى الله عليهم وأسلّم تسليماً، وغفر الله لهم كونها كانت منهم أخطاءٌ، فأمّا خطأ الإمام علي عليه الصلاة والسلام هو سكوته وعدم محاجَجتهم بسلطان العلم كُرهاً للخلافة، ولكن الله اختاره ما دام زاده بسطةً في العلم على المؤمنين في عصره. وأما أخطاء أبا بكرٍ وعمرٍ هي أنهم استغلّوا سكوته عن حقّه وكلٌّ منهم اختار الآخر، فبادئ الأمر اختار عمر أبا بكرٍ ثم ردّ أبو بكرٍ الجميل واختار عمراً من بعده، ولم تحدث الفتنة في عصر أبي بكرٍ وعمر؛ بل في عصر معاوية بن أبي سفيان الذي حارب الإمام علي على الخلافة بسبب أنه عزله من منصبه بالشام كونه كان حاكماً ظالماً.

وعلى كل حالٍ يا حبيبي في الله نصيحةٌ لك ولكافة المؤمنين أن يتّبعوا قول الله تعالى:
{تِلْكَ أُمَّةٌ قَدْ خَلَتْ لَهَا مَا كَسَبَتْ وَلَكُمْ مَا كَسَبْتُمْ وَلا تُسْأَلُونَ عَمَّا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ (141)} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة]، وربهم أعلم بما في نفوسهم وهو من يحاسبهم ، فهل لو أثبتنا خلافة علي بن أبي طالب فسوف يقود المسلمين اليوم؟

ويا أحبتي في الله، فلتذروا خلاف الأمم الماضية وحسابهم على ربّهم، واهتمّوا بوحدة صفّ أمّتكم اليوم وجمع شملكم، ولا تفرّقوا فتفشلوا فتذهب ريحُكم كما هو حالكم اليوم. وليس لدى الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني شعار ((يا لثارات الحسين)) برغم أنّ الإمام الحسين بن علي أبتي عليه الصلاة والسلام، ولكن ممن أثْأر؟ ألا والله لو كان ابن يزيدٍ حيّاً يرزق لما ثأرت منه بسبب ذنب أبيه، فلا ينبغي لي أن أعصي أمر ربي في قول الله تعالى:
{وَلَا تَزِرُ وَازِرَةٌ وِزْرَ أُخْرَىٰ} [الأنعام:164]، فهل يجوز أن يُقتل الولدُ بسبب أنّ أباه ارتكب جُرماً وقتل نفساً ظلماً وعدواناً؟ حاشا لله! بل النفس بالنفس فلا يُسرف وليُّ المقتول ظلماً إنه كان منصوراً، ولا يظلم ربك أحداً.

فكن من الشاكرين حبيبي عبد الله ولا تكن سنيّاً ولا شيعيّاً؛ بل كن حنيفاً مسلماً، ولا تكن من الذين فرّقوا دينهم شيعاً أحزاباً وكلّ حزبٍ بما لديهم من العلم فرحون، وأكثره باطلٌ مفترى مخالفٌ لمحكم كتاب الله بسبب قول الذين يقولون على الله ما لا يعلمون؛ بل بالظنّ والظنّ لا يغني من الحقّ شيئاً. وتذكر قول الله تعالى:

{{{{{{{ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا لَسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ إِنَّمَا أَمْرُهُمْ إِلَى اللَّهِ ثُمَّ يُنَبِّئُهُمْ بِمَا كَانُوا يَفْعَلُونَ }}}}}}}
صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:159].

كون ذلك مخالفة لأمر الله في محكم كتابه في قول الله تعالى:
{أَنْ أَقِيمُوا الدِّينَ وَلَا تَتَفَرَّقُوا فِيهِ} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:13].

كون التفرّق هو الاختلاف في دين الله من بعد ما جاءتهم البَيِّناتُ. ولذلك قال الله تعالى:
{وَلَا تَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ تَفَرَّقُوا وَاخْتَلَفُوا مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَهُمُ الْبَيِّنَاتُ ۚ وَأُولَٰئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ (105)} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران]. كون الاختلاف عاقبته وخيمةٌ على الإسلام والمسلمين كما ترى حال الشيعة والسُّنة اليوم يقتلون بعضهم بعضاً، وكلُّ عالِمٍ من الطرفين يفتي أنّ القتلى في حزبه شهداءٌ في سبيل الله! وأضلّوا أنفسهم وأضلّوا أمّتهم. فاتّبع دعوة الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني لنسف التعدديّة المذهبيّة والحزبيّة في دين الله والاحتكام إلى كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ التي لا تخالف لمحكم كتاب الله، وتركَ فيكم محمدٌ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم كتابَ الله والسّنة النّبويّة الحقّ التي لا تخالف لمحكم كتاب الله، فلا حلّ لقضية المسلمين ووحدة صفّهم حتى ينبذوا الأحزاب المذهبيّة ويتّبعوا كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ التي لا تخالف لمحكم كتاب الله القرآن العظيم، وما جاءكم في السُّنة مخالفاً لمحكم كتاب الله فاعلموا أنّ ذلك الحديث مفترى على الله ورسوله كون أحاديث السُّنة من عند الله كما القرآن من عند الله، ولكن الأحاديث النّبويّة لم يعدكم الله بحفظها من التحريف والتزييف، وأيّما حديثٍ جاء في السُّنة مخالفاً لمحكم القرآن العظيم فاعلموا أنه من عند غير الله ورسوله. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{مَّن يُطِعِ الرَّسُولَ فَقَدْ أَطَاعَ اللَّهَ ۖ وَمَن تَوَلَّىٰ فَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ عَلَيْهِمْ حَفِيظًا (80) وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِندِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِّنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ ۖ وَاللَّهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ ۖ فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ ۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ وَكِيلًا (81) أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ ۚ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِندِ غَيْرِ اللَّهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا (82) وَإِذَا جَاءَهُمْ أَمْرٌ مِنَ الْأَمْنِ أَوِ الْخَوْفِ أَذَاعُوا بِهِ وَلَوْ رَدُّوهُ إِلَى الرَّسُولِ وَإِلَى أُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنْهُمْ لَعَلِمَهُ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَنْبِطُونَهُ مِنْهُمْ وَلَوْلَا فَضْلُ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَتُهُ لَاتَّبَعْتُمُ الشَّيْطَانَ إِلَّا قَلِيلاً(83)} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

ويا حبيبي في الله عبد الله، فمن تراه يخاطب في هذه الآيات؟ أليس المسلمين لا الكافرين؟ ولذلك قال الله تعالى:
{لَعَلِمَهُ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَنْبِطُونَهُ مِنْهُمْ} أي من المسلمين من كان من أئمة الكتاب المصطفين منهم من ربّ العالمين يستطيعون أن يستنبطوا الآية التي تنسف الحديث المفترى في السُّنة نسفاً، ويتبيّن لكم أحكام عدّة في هذه الآيات كما يلي:

أولاً تعلمون علم اليقين أنه يوجد بين المؤمنين منافقون منهم من يعلمهم محمدٌ رسول الله وأعرض عنهم تنفيذاً لأمر الله، ومن المنافقين لا يعلمهم حتى محمدٌ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم خصوصاً الذين مردوا على النفاق ويتقنونه بذكاءٍ فلا يعلمهم حتى محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم. ولذلك قال الله تعالى:
{وَمِمَّنْ حَوْلَكُم مِّنَ الْأَعْرَابِ مُنَافِقُونَ وَمِنْ أَهْلِ الْمَدِينَةِ مَرَدُوا عَلَى النِّفَاقِ لَا تَعْلَمُهُمْ نَحْنُ نَعْلَمُهُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة:101].

والسؤال الذي يطرح نفسه هو: إذا كان من المنافقين المتمرّسين على النفاق لم يكتشفهم حتى محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم فكيف يكتشفهم البخاري ومسلمٌ من بعد موت المنافقين بمئات السنين؟

ويا حبيبي عبد الله، لقد علمت أنه كان يوجد منافقون بين المؤمنين يبيّتون أحاديث نبويّةٍ لم يقلها محمدٌ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم برغم أنّ القرآن وسنّة البيان جميعهم من عند الله ولكنّ الله لم يجعل الرجوع للفحص عن صحة الحديث إلى رواته الثقات مهما كانوا، فلعلهم سمعوه من منافقٍ ولا يعلمون أنه منافقٌ يكذّب عن النبيّ؛ بل جعل الله آيات الكتاب المحكمات البيّنات هي المرجع الحقّ، فأيّما حديثٍ وجدتموه جاء مخالفاً لمحكم القرآن العظيم فذلك الحديث السنيّ جاء من عند غير الله؛ بل من عند الشيطان الرجيم على لسان أوليائه الذين يُظهرون الإيمان ويبطنون الكفر والمكر والصدّ عن الذكر، كمثل حديث الشيطان الرجيم عن النّبي زوراً وبهتاناً، أنه قال:

[أمرت أن أقاتل الناس حتى يشهدوا أن لا إله إلا الله وأن محمداً رسول الله فإذا قالوها عصموا مني دماءهم وأموالهم إلا بحقها وحسابهم على الله] متفق عليه.

ويا أسفي يا أخي عبد الله السنيّ مقبل الشماخ، فكيف يتّفقون على حديث شيطانٍ رجيمٍ على لسان أوليائه من شياطين البشر وهم يعلمون أنه جاء مخالفاً لمحكم ما أمر الله به رسوله في محكم القرآن العظيم في قول الله تعالى:
{وَقُلِ الحقّ مِنْ رَبِّكُمْ ۖ فَمَنْ شَاءَ فَلْيُؤْمِنْ وَمَنْ شَاءَ فَلْيَكْفُرْ ۚ إِنَّا أَعْتَدْنَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ نَارًا أَحَاطَ بِهِمْ سُرَادِقُهَا ۚ وَإِنْ يَسْتَغِيثُوا يُغَاثُوا بِمَاءٍ كَالْمُهْلِ يَشْوِي الْوُجُوهَ ۚ بِئْسَ الشَّرَابُ وَسَاءَتْ مُرْتَفَقًا} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف:29]؟

كون على رسوله البلاغ بدين الله الحقّ وعلى الله الحساب، ولذلك جعل جنّة المأوى لمن شكر والنّار لمن كفر، ولم يأمر اللهُ رسولَه أن يحاسبهم على الدخول في دين الله كرهاً كونه لا إكراه في الإيمان بالرحمن. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{لاَ إِكْرَاهَ فِي الدِّينِ قَد تَّبَيَّنَ الرُّشْدُ مِنَ الْغَيِّ فَمَنْ يَكْفُرْ بِالطَّاغُوتِ وَيُؤْمِن بِاللّهِ فَقَدِ اسْتَمْسَكَ بِالْعُرْوَةِ الْوُثْقَىَ لاَ انفِصَامَ لَهَا وَاللّهُ سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ ﴿256﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

كون على الرسول والمؤمنين البلاغ وعلى الله الحساب. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَإِذْ قَالَتْ أُمَّةٌ مِّنْهُمْ لِمَ تَعِظُونَ قَوْمًا ۙ اللَّهُ مُهْلِكُهُمْ أَوْ مُعَذِّبُهُمْ عَذَابًا شَدِيدًا ۖ قَالُوا مَعْذِرَةً إِلَىٰ رَبِّكُمْ وَلَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَّقُونَ (164)} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

وتصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{فَالْمُلْقِيَاتِ ذِكْرًا (5) عُذْرًا أَوْ نُذْرًا (6) إِنَّمَا تُوعَدُونَ لَوَاقِعٌ (7)} صدق الله العظيم [المرسلات].

فكذلك ناموس الدعوة في عصر بعث محمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَإِن مَّا نُرِيَنَّكَ بَعْضَ الَّذِي نَعِدُهُمْ أَوْ نَتَوَفَّيَنَّكَ فَإِنَّمَا عَلَيْكَ الْبَلَاغُ وَعَلَيْنَا الْحِسَابُ (40)} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد].

فلا ينبغي لمحمدٍ رسول الله صلّى عليه وآله وسلم أن يخالف أمر ربّه بأن يُكره الناس حتى يكونوا مؤمنين، كون الله لا ولن يتقبل عبادة مُكرهٍ، ألا لله الدين الخالص لوجه الكريم وليس خوفاً من عباده، ولن يتقبل الله عبادة عبدٍ خشيةً من عبدٍ مثله حتى تكون عبادته خشيةً من الله وحده. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{إِنَّمَا يَعْمُرُ مَسَاجِدَ اللَّهِ مَنْ آمَنَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الآخِرِ وَأَقَامَ الصَّلاةَ وَآتَى الزَّكَاةَ وَلَمْ يَخْشَ إِلا اللَّهَ فَعَسَى أُولَئِكَ أَنْ يَكُونُوا مِنَ الْمُهْتَدِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة:18].

بل حرية العبادة ناموسٌ في جميع دعوة الرسل. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَقَالَ الَّذِينَ أَشْرَكُوا لَوْ شَاءَ اللَّهُ مَا عَبَدْنَا مِن دُونِهِ مِن شَيْءٍ نَّحْنُ وَلَا آبَاؤُنَا وَلَا حَرَّمْنَا مِن دُونِهِ مِن شَيْءٍ ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ فَعَلَ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ ۚ فَهَلْ عَلَى الرُّسُلِ إِلَّا الْبَلَاغُ الْمُبِينُ (35)} صدق الله العظيم [النحل].

ولكن حين يمكّنهم الله في الأرض ففرضٌ عليهم بحسب قدرتهم أن يمنعوا الفساد في الأرض وسفك الدماء ويرفعوا ظلم الإنسان عن أخيه الإنسان، فيأمرون بالمعروف وينهون عن المنكر؛ وهو بغي الإنسان على أخيه الإنسان. وأمر الله رسله بالعدل بين المسلم والكافر. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{فَلِذَٰلِكََ فَادْعُ ۖ وَاسْتَقِمْ كَمَا أُمِرْتَ ۖ وَلَا تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ ۖ وَقُلْ آمَنتُ بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ مِن كِتَابٍ ۖ وَأُمِرْتُ لِأَعْدِلَ بَيْنَكُمُ ۖ اللَّهُ رَبُّنَا وَرَبُّكُمْ ۖ لَنَا أَعْمَالُنَا وَلَكُمْ أَعْمَالُكُمْ ۖ لَا حُجَّةَ بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَكُمُ اللَّهُ يَجْمَعُ بَيْنَنَا وَإِلَيْهِ الْمَصِيرُ} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:15].

فلا تجعل دين الله نقمةً وسفكاً للدماء بغير الحقّ ليس إلا بحجّة كفره أو أنه مخالفٌ لمذهبك الذي أنت عليه! ألا والله الذي لا إله غيره ولا يعبد سواه أن من قتل كافراً بحجّة كفره بالله فإنّ عليه لعنة الله والملائكة والناس أجمعين، وكأنما قتل الناس جميعاً؛ إثم ذلك عند الله. كون من قتل نفساً بغير نفسٍ فكأنما قتل الناس جميعاً مسلمهم والكافر، فلا تقتلوا النفس التي حرّم الله إلا بالحقّ إني لكم ناصحٌ أمينٌ.

وإني أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أنّ محمداً رسول الله وأشهد أني الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد أدعو المسلمين والناس أجمعين إلى اتّباع كتاب الله القرآن العظيم والسّنة النّبويّة الحقّ التي لا تخالف لمحكم كتاب الله القرآن العظيم، فإن أبيتم يا معشر المسلمين وكنتم أول معرضٍ عن دعوة الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني فأبشركم بعذابٍ عظيمٍ مع الكافرين المعرضين عن اتّباع كتاب الله القرآن العظيم والاحتكام إليه، وأقسم بالله الواحد القهار الذي خلق الجانّ من مارجٍ من نارٍ وخلق الإنسان من صلصالٍ كالفخار أنّ كوكب العذاب قادمٌ على البشر بسبب إعراضهم عن ذكر الله القرآن العظيم، ولم يبعث الله به ناصر محمد اليماني؛ بل بعث الله به محمداً رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم قبل أكثر من ألف وأربعمائة سنةٍ وعلم بالقرآن كافة البشر، وإنما بعث الله المهديّ المنتظر ناصرَ محمدٍ، فهل أنتم مؤمنون بما تنزل على محمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم؟ فذلك ما أدعوكم إليه وأشهد الله وأشهدكم وكفى بالله شهيداً أنكم إذا رأيتموني قلتُ قولاً لم يتنزّل على محمدٍ رسول صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم فلا تصدّقوني ولا تتبعوني، كون خاتم الأنبياء والمرسلين هو محمدٌ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم، ولكن كثيراً من المسلمين لا هم على كتاب الله ولا سنّة رسوله الحقّ؛ بل متمسكين بأحاديث الشيطان الرجيم وعضّوا عليها بالنواجذ سنّةً وشيعةً وفِرقهم، إلا من رحم ربي واتّبع أمر الله بنفي تعدد الأحزاب المذهبيّة في دين الله ودعا إلى الله وعمل صالحاً وقال إنني من المسلمين، ولم يقل وإني سنيّ ويسعى إلى التمدد السنيّ بين الشعوب، ولم يقل وإني شيعيٌّ ويسعى إلى التمدد الشيعي بين الشعوب كما يفعل دعاة الشيعة والسُّنة، فليسوا على شيءٍ جميعاً، وقتلاهم في النار وبئس القرار. فكفى فساداً في الأرض وادخلوا في السلم كافةً فيما بينكم تنفيذاً لأمر الله إليكم. ولا نزال نأمركم بما أمركم الله به في محكم كتابه في قول الله تعالى:
{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا ادْخُلُوا فِي السِّلْمِ كَافَّةً وَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا خُطُوَاتِ الشَّيْطَانِ إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُبِينٌ(208) فَإِنْ زَلَلْتُمْ مِنْ بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَتْكُمُ الْبَيِّنَاتُ فَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ (209)} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

فادخلوا في السلم كافةً واستعدوا لمكر الرئيس الأمريكي دونالد ترامب الشيطان الأكبر من بعد إبليس الشيطان وقبيله، ألا وإنّ ترامب يريد هدم المسجد الأقصى، وما إسرائيل إلا جنود ترامب. ألا وإنّ الشيطان ترامب اليهوديّ يريد حرب الإسلام والمسلمين ومسح الإسلام والمسلمين من على وجه الأرض، ألا وإنّ الشيطان اليهوديّ ترامب يريد بناء دولةَ اليهود الكبرى من القطب الشمالي إلى القطب الجنوبي، ألا وإنّ الشيطان ترامب يريد أن يهدم مساجد الله ومن بعدها صوامع النصارى. وقال الله تعالى:
{وَلَوْلا دَفْعُ اللهِ النَّاسَ بَعْضَهُمْ بِبَعْضٍ لَهُدِّمَتْ صَوَامِعُ وَبِيَعٌ وَصَلَوَاتٌ وَمَسَاجِدُ يُذْكَرُ فِيهَا اسْمُ اللَّهِ كَثِيراً وَلَيَنْصُرَنَّ اللَّهُ مَنْ يَنْصُرُهُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَقَوِيٌّ عَزِيزٌ} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:40].

{وَلَوْلا دَفْعُ اللَّهِ النَّاسَ بَعْضَهُمْ بِبَعْضٍ لَفَسَدَتِ الْأَرْضُ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:251].

ألا وإنّ اليهوديّ ترامب عدوٌّ للمسلمين والنصارى وعدوٌّ للشعب الأمريكي ووبالٌ وشرٌّ كبيرٌ على الشعب الأمريكي، ألا وإنّ ترامب عدوٌّ للبشر إلا من كان على شاكلته من شياطين البشر، ألا لعنة الله على الرئيس الأمريكي دونالد ترامب، ألا وإنه يريد تسفير المسلمين من الشعب الأمريكي بسبب قراراته ضدّ الإسلام والمسلمين، ويخشى أن يثور عليه المسلمون من داخل الشعب الأمريكي.

وحين ترون ما يفعل أيّ ملكٍ مسلمٍ أو رئيسٍ مسلمٍ سواء كان عربيّاً أم أجنبيّاً فيقول فقط:" نحن نستنكر ما يفعله ترامب"! ولا يصدّق استنكاره بالفعل فإن عليه لعنة الله وملائكته والناس أجمعين، وكبر مقتاً عند الله أن تقولوا ما لا تفعلون.

ألا وإنّ الإمام المهديّ قائدٌ عسكريٌّ متحرفٌ لقتالٍ بأكثر مما تعلّمه في الكلية الحربيّة؛ بل لدينا مكرٌ بالحقّ نستنبطه من أسرار الكتاب القرآن العظيم، وإنّا لصادقون ولسوف تعلمون، فلا بدّ أن ترسلوا معي الجيوش العربيّة والإسلاميّة ولن أعتديَ بها على كافرٍ لا يحاربنا في ديننا؛ بل سوف نقول له من أمرنا يسراً ونبرّ الكفّار الذين لا يحاربوننا في دين الإسلام ونقسط إليهم بالعدل.

ويا معشر قادات العرب والمسلمين، استجيبوا لداعي المهديّ المنتظر ناصر محمد اليماني في عصر الفساد الأكبر لبني إسرائيل في الأرض ولن نحارب يهوديّاً لم يحاربنا؛ بل سوف نحسن إليه ونقسط إليه بالعدل فلا عنصريّة لدينا ولا عرقيّة ولا طائفيّة؛ بل ندعو إلى الله على بصيرةٍ فمن شاء فليؤمن ومن شاء فليكفر؛ لا إكراه في دين الله الإسلام، ولكننا حتماً سوف نأمر بالمعروف وننهى عن المنكر فنرفع ظلم الإنسان عن أخيه الإنسان فلا يحقّ للكافر أن يقتل مسلماً بحجّة إسلامه ولا يحقّ لمسلمٍ أن يقتل كافراً بحجّة كفره، فمن شاء فليؤمن ومن شاء فليكفر. ألا والله الذي لا إله غيره لو أنّ مسلماً يقتل كافراً بحجّة كفره من بعد تمكين الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني في الأرض فإني سوف أقيم على ذلك المسلم حدّ الله، والنفس بالنفس. وكذلك لو أنّ كافراً يقتل مسلماً بحجّة إسلامه لأقيمنّ على ذلك الكافر حدّ الله، والنفس بالنفس في كتاب الله. ولن يسألني الله من قبل التمكين عمّا كنتم تعملون؛ بل يصبح الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني مسؤولاً بين يدي الله لو يحدث ظلماً من بعد التمكين. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{الَّذِينَ إِن مَّكَّنَّاهُمْ فِي الْأَرْضِ أَقَامُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَوُا الزَّكَاةَ وَأَمَرُوا بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَنَهَوْا عَنِ الْمُنكَرِ ۗ وَلِلَّهِ عَاقِبَةُ الْأُمُورِ (41)} صدق الله العظيم [الحج].

وكان ردّنا هذا على أحد أهل السُّنة وراسلنا على الخاص بطاولة الحوار العالميّة موقع الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني منتديات البشرى الإسلاميّة، فمن ثم نقول له:
يا عبد الله مقبل الشماخ، أقول لك: ليس لدى الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني بيانات أخرى من وراء الستار، وليس لدينا أسرار من وراء الستار؛ بل نقول الحقّ من ربّ العالمين لكافة البشر فمن شاء فليؤمن ومن شاء فليكفر؛ لا إكراه في دين الله.

وإني الإمام المهديّ المنتظر ناصر محمد اليماني أعِدُ كافة البشر وعداً غير مكذوبٍ أنّ لهم الحرية في الدين من بعد التمكين فليعبدوا ما شاءوا من دون الله، وإنما أقيم الحجّة عليهم بسلطان العلم من الله أنّ الله هو الأحقّ بعبادتهم وحده لا شريك له، ومتبعٌ لأمر الله في محكم كتابه، ونقول ما أمرنا الله أن نقول في قول الله تعالى:
{قُلْ إِنِّي أُمِرْتُ أَنْ أَعْبُدَ اللَّهَ مُخْلِصًا لَّهُ الدِّينَ (11) وَأُمِرْتُ لِأَنْ أَكُونَ أَوَّلَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ (12) قُلْ إِنِّي أَخَافُ إِنْ عَصَيْتُ رَبِّي عَذَابَ يَوْمٍ عَظِيمٍ (13) قُلِ اللَّهَ أَعْبُدُ مُخْلِصًا لَّهُ دِينِي (14) فَاعْبُدُوا مَا شِئْتُمْ مِنْ دُونِهِ قُلْ إِنَّ الْخَاسِرِينَ الَّذِينَ خَسِرُوا أَنْفُسَهُمْ وَأَهْلِيهِمْ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ أَلَا ذَلِكَ هُوَ الْخُسْرَانُ الْمُبِينُ (15)} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر].

ويا معشر الأنصار السابقين الأخيار في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور، فقد صرتم عشرات الألوف من مختلف الأقطار فلا تهنوا ولا تستكينوا وادعوا الناس على بصيرةٍ من ربكم ولا تخشوا على إمامكم، واعلموا أنّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني لا يخشى أحداً إلا الله ولا أخاف في الله لومة لائم، ولا نزال نعلن التحدي لمن أراد أن يمكر بالمهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني ليجعله الله عبرةً لمن يعتبر وينصر عليه المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد نصر عزيزٍ مقتدرٍ أو يمسخ الله الماكر إلى خنزيرٍ ويلعنه لعناً كبيراً.

ونعلن التحدي لأعداء الله من قبل التمكين كوني الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني مستغنٍ بالله الواحد القهار نعم المولى ونعم النصير، وإن كان ناصر محمد اليماني مفترياً كذّاباً ولم يصطفِه الله المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد فإن لعنة الله على الكاذبين. ولكني لا أخشى لعنة ربي كوني لم أنتحل شخصيّة المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد ولكني أخشى على المسلمين أن يلعنهم الله مع الكافرين إلا من رحم ربي، فكيف السبيل لإنقاذ المسلمين الذين رضخت عقول كثيرٍ منهم لدعوة الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني ولم يتبعوا الحقّ من ربهم؟ وما كانت حجتهم إلا أن قالوا: "نودّ أن نتبع الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني ولكن نخشى أن لا يكون هو المهديّ المنتظَر". فمن ثم يقيم عليهم الحجّة المهديّ المنتظر ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: فهل تنتظرون بعث المهديّ المنتظَر لتعبدوه من دون الله؟ فهل دعوتكم إلى عبادة غير الله وحده لا شريك له؟ سبحانه عمّا يشركون وتعالى علواً كبيراً.

ويا معشر المسلمين أقسم بربّ العالمين لا يحاسبكم الله إلا على آياته في محكم كتابه بسبب عدم اتّباعها أو التكذيب بها. وقال الله تعالى :
{تَلْفَحُ وُجُوهَهُمُ النَّارُ وَهُمْ فِيهَا كَالِحُونَ ﴿١٠٤﴾ أَلَمْ تَكُنْ آيَاتِي تُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْكُمْ فَكُنتُم بِهَا تُكَذِّبُونَ ﴿١٠٥﴾ قَالُوا رَبَّنَا غَلَبَتْ عَلَيْنَا شِقْوَتُنَا وَكُنَّا قَوْمًا ضَالِّينَ ﴿١٠٦﴾ رَبَّنَا أَخْرِجْنَا مِنْهَا فَإِنْ عُدْنَا فَإِنَّا ظَالِمُونَ ﴿١٠٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المؤمنون].

{قَدْ نَعْلَمُ إِنَّهُ لَيَحْزُنُكَ الَّذِي يَقُولُونَ فَإِنَّهُمْ لا يُكَذِّبُونَكَ وَلَكِنَّ الظَّالِمِينَ بِآيَاتِ اللَّهِ يَجْحَدُونَ (33)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

وبالنسبة لشخصيّة المهديّ المنتظَر، فإذا كنت كاذباً فعلي كذبي وأحاسب على ذلك وحدي، وأما أنتم فيحاسبكم الله على آياته البيّنات في محكم كتابه التي أبيتم أن تتبعوها، ألا والله الذي لا إله غيره أنّ من كذّب الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني فإنّه لم يكذّب ناصر محمد اليماني؛ بل كذّب بكلام الله ربّ العالمين، فهل الذي نهاكم عن التفرّق في دين الله ناصر محمد اليماني أم الله ربّ العالمين؟ وهل الذي أمر المؤمنين بالدخول في السِّلم كافةً ناصر محمد اليماني أم الله ربّ العالمين؟ وهل الذي أمركم بالدعوة إلى الله على بصيرةٍ من ربكم وأن لا تُكرهوا الناس حتى يكونوا مؤمنين ناصر محمد اليماني أم الله ربّ العالمين؟ وهل الذي أمركم أن تعرضوا الأحاديث النّبويّة والتوراة والإنجيل على محكم كتاب الله القرآن العظيم ناصر محمد اليماني أم الله ربّ العالمين؟ وهل الذي أمركم بالأمر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر برفع ظلم الإنسان عن أخيه الإنسان ناصر محمد اليماني أم الله ربّ العالمين؟ فيا للعجب من العرب فهل أنتم مسلمون أم كافرون أم تتخذون الدين وسيلةً للوصول إلى السلطة!! فمن يجركم من عذاب الله؟ ولسوف تذكرون حين ترون كوكب العذاب يشرق من جنوب أرض البشر، أي من جهة القطب الجنوبي؛ ذلك عذاب يومٍ عقيمٍ ليلة طلوع الشمس من مغربها قبل يوم القيامة، ولا يزال في عمر الحياة الدنيا بقية برغم أنكم في يوم القيامة بحسب أيام الله منذ عام ألفين وخمسة، واعلموا أنه آخر أيام الحياة الدنيا ولكنه بحسب أيام الله في الحساب في محكم الكتاب كألف سنةٍ مما تعدون، وخلاله تحدث كافة أشراط الساعة الكبرى تترى كما حدث إدراكٌ كبيرٌ في شهر ربيع الثاني لعامكم هذا 1438، وأخشى على المسلمين عذاباً من الله قريباً، ولا يزال قادات المسلمين وملوكهم (مطنشين) الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني ولا يقيمون له وزناً وهم صِغارٌ عند الله وخليفة الله الأكبر، له ربٌّ سوف يُظهره عليكم وأنتم صاغرون، ولسوف تعلمون جزاء من أعرض عن دعوة الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني، ونحن لا نريد علواً في الأرض ولا فساداً والعاقبة للمتقين.

ربّ افتحْ بيني وبين شياطين الجنّ والإنس بالحقّ، وأنت خير الفاتحين، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين.

خليفة الله وعبده الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.