Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

13 - 01 - 1430 AH
10- 01- 2009 AD
12:11 am
ــــــــــــــــــــ

..O folks I see that would never reform this nation except planet of chastisement so they would recognize the Truth from falsehood

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, after this

Our only duty is only that we teach the people about their place and the place of the casket of tranquility (peace-arch) and this is an issue Allah controls, so if they did not search for the Truth upon the actual reality surely Allah will resurrect them then they come out to the people in a decree of their (fate) that is made absolute in the written Book. and we only wanted that (companions of the cave) to be found so the people would gain knowledge about them for they may get certain, but there is no good in the Yemeni Government and they would never search for the facts upon the actual reality yet.

In any case, O Mohammed Al-Arabi. There are other signs for ratification; didn’t they find it upon the actual reality as ratification for the True explanatory-statement? O brother Mohammed, I see that you should make yourself busy by spreading the message (call) and not with many questions — O my son — so you would make me busy from writing statement that is more important then you force me to delay it in order for me to respond to you, I ask Allah to bless you, as that do not forget that the appearing of the Imam Mahdi after the ratification is at the ancient House and not in Dhamar province in Al-Aqmar village unless my Lord wills a thing, my Lord encompass all things in His knowledge, and everyday in (different state of) affair.

We just were waiting from the Yemeni Faisal a news about this issue but not any news come to us from him at all nor about the reason of his unsuccess in this mission in which he promised us out of his ownself, and maybe has seduced him one of those who do not know of whom they claim themselves scholars while they are not according to Allah’s Book nor the True sunna of His messenger. But they search in many of the narratives that most of it are contrary to Allah’s Book and the sunna of His Messenger, surely they are holding firmly and fast with it more than their holding fast with the grand Quran! And they said no one knows its interpretation except Allah and it is sufficient to us the narrations and the narratives; in fact if you brought him a thousand clear authority from the grand Quran he would have discard it behind his back then he would say: “It was proven from so and form so and so”, and would bring to us a narrative that is contrary to the True explanatory-statement for the Quran, and they claim that they are according to Allah’s Book and the sunna of His messenger while they are not according to Allah’s Book and the sunna of His messenger, so their effort gone astray in this world’s life, and they think that they are making good deeds, those are the most evil scholars under the roof of the sky whether they were Shiites or Sunnis or from any sect from the divided sects of whom they hinder (others) from the Truth a great hindering because of the sedition of the narratives and the narrations which the Jews wrote it by night other than which he says it -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them plan by night writing otherwise than what you say..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:81
{وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِندِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِّنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:81].

And there is no good in them nor in their knowledge, perhaps one of them come saying to one of the believers in the mission of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni: “I advise you in not following this man that is called Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and to follow Allah’s Book and the sunna of His messenger”. As if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni calls to the Jewish religion, Allah fights them wherever they turn! Have I call them and the people altogether but to Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger except what is of it contrary to the decisive grand Quran? As well I take the entire narrative and the narrations except what is contrary to the decisive Quran because I know that the narrative of the narration came from narrations which the Jews wrote it by night after they heard the Truth from cunning of the Jews with the forgeries against Allah and His messenger, but they are holding firmly with the forgeries of the Jews and they argue by the falsehood to weaken the Truth.

O folks, I see that would never reform this nation except planet of chastisement so they would recognize the Truth from falsehood on the day of coming of plant Saqar, the tenth planet, on a day when the hearts reach the throats and then they would know the certain knowledge that I am the True Awaited Mahdi from their Lord, unfortunately surely the Muslims and the Truth seeker do not use their minds so they look into which of us is strongest authority by the knowledge so he would follow him is he Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni or those who deny him, and if you pondered while he desires the Truth surely he will see the difference is seriously great as the difference between light and darkness but most of the people do not use sense; in fact they are as cattle yet in fact they more astray on path. and if they look at Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni when he says to his loyal-supporters no for the blind following verily if you saw one scholar of the nation excelled over us with knowledge better guiding than the knowledge of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and more upright in word to retreat from following me and to not let pride to carry them off to sin, that’s because I know that the authority is the True knowledge which came from Allah and not from the human satans and the false-tales which most of it Allah did not send down of an authority for it.

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.The Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1979

اقتباس المشاركة 6514 من موضوع ويا قوم إنّي أرى أنّه لن يصلح هذه الأمّة إلا كوكب العذاب حتى يعلموا الحقّ من الباطل ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
13 - 01 - 1430 هـ
10 - 01 - 2009 مـ
12:11 صباحاً
ــــــــــــــــــــ

ويا قوم إنّي أرى أنّه لن يصلح هذه الأمّة إلا كوكب العذاب حتى يعلموا الحقّ من الباطل ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسَلين والحمدُ للهِ ربِّ العالمين، وبعد..
ليس علينا إلا أن نُعَلِّم النّاس بمكانهم ومكان تابوت السّكينة وهذا أمر يتولّاه الله، فإن لم يبحثوا عن الحقّ على الواقع الحقيقي فسوف يبعثهم الله فيخرجون على الناس في قدرهم المقدور في الكتاب المسطور. وإنّما كُنّا نريد أن يعثروا عليهم فيطّلع عليهم الناس لعلّهم يوقنون، ولكن لا خير في الحكومة اليمنيّة ولن تبحث عن الحقيقة بعد على الواقع الحقيقي.

وعلى كُلّ حالٍ يا محمد العربي توجد هناك آياتٌ أخر للتصديق؛ ألم يجدوها حقّاً على الواقع تصديقاً للبيان الحقّ؟ ويا أخ محمد، أرى أن تشغل نفسك بنشر الدعوة وليس بكثرة الأسئلة - يا بُنَي - فتشغلني عن كتابة بياناتٍ هي أهم فتجبرني بتأخيرها حتى أردّ عليك بارك الله فيك، وكذلك لا تنسى أنّ ظهور الإمام المهديّ من بعد التصديق عند البيت العتيق وليس في محافظة ذمار في قرية الأقمر إلا أن يشاء ربّي شيئاً، وسِع ربّي كلّ شيءٍ علماً، وكلّ يوم هو في شأن.

وقد كنّا ننتظر من الفيصل اليماني خبراً في هذا الشأن ولكنّه لم يأتنا منه أيّ خبرٍ على الإطلاق ولا عن سبب عدم نجاحه في المُهمّة التي وعدنا بها من ذات نفسه، ولعلّه قد فتنه أحد الذين لا يعلمون ممّن يزعمون أنفسهم علماء وهم ليسوا على كتاب الله ولا سُنّة رسوله الحقّ، ولكنّهم يُبحِرون في كثيرٍ من الروايات أكثرها تخالف لكتاب الله وسنّة رسوله فهم بها مستمسكون ومعتصمون أعظم من اعتصامهم بالقرآن العظيم! وقالوا لا يعلم تأويله إلا الله وحسبنا الأحاديث والروايات؛ بل لو أتيته بألف سلطانٍ بيّنٍ من القرآن لنبذه وراء ظهره ثم يقول: "إنّه ثبت عن فلان وعن فلان"، وأتى لنا بروايةٍ تخالف للبيان الحقّ للقرآن، ويزعمون أنّهم على كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله وهم ليسوا على كتاب الله ولا سُنّة رسوله، فَضَلَّ سعيهم في الحياة الدنيا وهم يحسبون أنّهم يحسنون صُنعاً، أولئك أشرّ علماءٍ تحت سقف السماء سواءً كانوا من الشيعة أو من السُّنّة أو من أيّ مذهبٍ من مذاهب التفرّق من الذين يصدّون عن الحقّ صدوداً بسبب فتنة الروايات والأحاديث التي بيّتها اليهود غير التي يقولها عليه الصلاة والسلام. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِندِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِّنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:81].

ولا خير فيهم ولا في علمهم، ولربّما يأتي أحدهم يقول لأحد المصدّقين بشأن ناصر محمد اليماني: "إنّي أنصحك بعدم اتّباع هذا الرجل المدعو ناصر محمد اليماني وأن تتّبع كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله". وكأنَّ ناصر محمد اليماني يدعو إلى الديانة اليهوديّة! قاتلهم الله أنّى يؤفكون، وهل أدعوهم والناس أجمعين إلا لكتاب الله وسُنّة رسوله الحقّ إلا ما خالف منها لمحكم القرآن العظيم؟ وكذلك آخذ بكافة الروايات والأحاديث إلا ما خالف لمحكم القرآن لأنّي أعلم إنّ تلك الرواية أو الحديث جاء من الأحاديث التي بيّتها اليهود بعدما سمعوا الحقّ من مكر اليهود بالافتراء على الله ورسوله، ولكنّهم هم المُتمسّكون بالافتراء اليهودي ويجادلون بالباطل ليدحضوا به الحقّ.

ويا قوم، إنّي أرى أنّه لن يصلح هذه الأمّة إلا كوكب العذاب حتى يعلموا الحقّ من الباطل يوم مجيء كوكب سقر الكوكب العاشر يوم تبلغ القلوب الحناجر وعندها يعلمون علم اليقين أنّي الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّهم، وللأسف فلا يستخدم المسلمون الباحثون عن الحقيقة عقولَهم فينظرون أيّنا أقوى سلطاناً بالعلم حتى يتّبعه؛ هل ناصر محمد اليماني أم الذين ينكرون أمره؟ وإذا تدبّر وهو يريد الحقّ فسوف يُبصر أنّ الفرق جدّ لعظيمٍ؛ كالفرق بين النّور والظلمات ولكنّ أكثر الناس لا يعقلون؛ بل هم كالأنعام بل هم أضلُّ سبيلاً. ولو ينظروا لناصر محمد اليماني فإذا هو يقول لأوليائه: لا للاتّباع الأعمى! فإن رأيتم أحداً من علماء الأمّة تفوّق علينا بعلمٍ أهدى من علم ناصر محمد اليماني وأقوم قيلًا بأن يرجعوا عن اتّباعي وألّا تأخذهم العزّة بالإثم، وذلك لأنّي أعلم أنّ السُّلطان هو العلم الحقّ الذي أتى من الله وليس من شياطين البشر والخزعبلات التي أكثرها ما أنزل الله بها من سلطان.

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين ..
الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..