Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

03 - 07 - 1430 AH
26 - 06 - 2009 AD
02:49 am

:To Saqr Al-Hijaz
We disbelieve the absolute disbelief in splitting the Muslims into sects and parties while each party rejoice with what they have

..And Allah witnesses that we are not from Shiites, nor from Sunnis

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

To Saqr Al-Hijaz, what is wrong with you and what befell you? I have thought that you are of those who possess understanding-minds, and you were about to embrace the Truth, so who is the one that plunged you into sedition of the disputers in religion? And even when our response got late a little, you were about to declare the war against us unjustly, and you make us from the Shiites!

Allah is witnessing that we are not of the Shiites nor from the Sunnis, and we disbelief an absolute disbelief in splitting the Muslims into sects and parties, and each party rejoice with what they have, and we did not invoke prayer upon Ali to please the Shiites nor we invoke prayer upon Abu Bakr and Omar to please the Sunnis; in fact I invoke prayer upon them and I salute them with best salutation because I know that they are indeed who followed Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- and they strengthened him and supported him, then I invoke prayer and salute to all his best companions whom they were with him wholeheartedly; inside out, surely my Lord All Knowing of them and to Him is their return and up to Him is to call them for reckoning, so much I thought that you are of the righteous of whom they seek to purify the hearts of the Muslims and reunite them .

Perhaps I get hard against the Shiites more intense than my harshness against the Sunnis, but they bear much from the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni because they fear that he is the True one from their Lord except they wish that I say that I am Al-Yemeni and that is sufficient! So I do not say that I am the Awaited Mahdi, then they would be altogether my supporters, but I say to them I am sorry, it was not for the Truth to follow their desires nor the desires of the Sunnis, and no matter to me the pleasure of the Shiites and the Sunnis in a thing as long I speak with Truth that pleases Allah and His messenger and the righteous of the believers whom they seek to unite the hearts of the believers and remedy their wounds, so they would not exchange views of what happened to the first-former nations; in fact they leave the reckoning of them up to their Lord because to Him is their return and it is up to Him to call them to account. You only have to think in reforming your nation and reunite the Muslims if indeed you want what Allah loves and pleases Him. Verily, by Allah I do not call you except to what Allah loves and it pleases Him for you, and you know that, so why do you turn away from the Truth — O community of Sunnis and Shiites, won’t you guard against evil?

What I want to say it: is it if Allah aided me with a cosmic sign so the sun overtook the moon in the fore-beginning of Shaaban 1430 then the Truth from your Lord cleared to you on the fore-beginning of Ramadan 1420, then you witnessed crescent of Ramadan after sunset of Thursday 29th of Shaaban on the blessed night of Friday the night of fasting? Will you acknowledge in the Truth from your Lord, and even if we made — with Allah’s permission — that sign of ratification for me and Allah’s argument against you or an argument for you against the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni? But the disaster is against you if Allah aided me with it, and as if nothing did happen, and the astronomers among you know altogether that it is impossible that the blessed night of Friday to be the fore-beginning of Ramadan 1430, the astronomers are still turning away from the Truth from their Lord! Even if the Supreme Judicial Council announced the conformation of the impossible crescent which the Imam Mahdi conformed to them its sighting from before the occurrence, lo and behold, the astronomers turn away from the Truth, and they declared the war against the Supreme Judicial Council, and so on unfortunately. As for the Supreme Judicial Council, if they sighted the impossible crescent altogether they would know that it is a cosmic sign, and those who recognize that cosmic imbalance they are the astronomers if they only sight with them the scientifically impossible crescent but they do not monitor a thing due to its extreme impossibility scientifically in their opinion, don’t they know that there is an end for the world’s life and they people world enter in the era of the major conditions of the Hour? So the crescents would expand because of the overtaking of the sun to the moon, but you desire it an eternal life that should not be for the sun to overtake the moon so the crescent would be born before the pairing, nor the night to precede the daylight because of the rising of the sun from its setting place (from the west) because of the passage of planet of chastisement, so till when O scholars of the nation in religion and the astronomers? Why you do not believe the Truth from your Lord? Till when you wait (is it) till you see the painful chastisement? Why don’t you save yourselves and your nation?

I swear by Allah the Great that it is indeed a grievous announcement that you are turning away from it, and I swear by Allah the Great that the planet of fire is coming to pass over your earth that Allah promised the disbelievers in the grand Quran whom were hasting it. O folks, Allah has respited the people to whom Allah sent grand Quran more than what He respited the people of Noah, and just came the True promise with which they were hasting so Allah would chastise them by stones of fire an exemplary chastisement, won’t you guard against evil? So if you belie the True explanatory-statement from your Lord then bring to me an explanatory-statement for these decisive verses other than its outer-meaning of it if you are truthful. And Allah the Most High said: {The human-being is created of haste. Soon will I show you My signs, so ask Me not to hasten them.(37) And they say: When will this threat come to pass, if you are truthful?(38) If those who disbelieve but knew the time when they will not be able to ward off the fire from their faces, nor from their backs, and they will not be helped!(39) (Nay), in fact it will come to them all of a sudden and confound them, so they will not have the power to avert it, nor will they be respited.(40) And messengers before you were indeed mocked, so there befell those of them who scoffed, that whereat they scoffed.(41)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyãa´] 21:37-41
{خُلِقَ الإنْسَانُ مِنْ عَجَلٍ سَأُوْرِيكُمْ آيَاتِي فَلاَ تَسْتَعْجِلُونِ (37) وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَى هَـذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ (38) لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ حِينَ لاَ يَكُفُّونَ عَن وُجُوهِهِمُ النَّارَ وَلاَ عَن ظُهُورِهِمْ وَلاَ هُمْ يُنصَرُونَ (39) بَلْ تَأْتِيهِم بَغْتَةً فَتَبْهَتُهُمْ فَلاَ يَسْتَطِيعُونَ رَدَّهَا وَلاَ هُمْ يُنظَرُونَ (40) وَلَقَدِ اسْتُهْزِىءَ بِرُسُلٍ مِّن قَبْلِكَ فَحَاقَ بِالَّذِينَ سَخِرُواْ مِنْهُمْ مَّا كَانُواْ بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئونَ (41)}صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء]

Verily, these are of the decisive verses, Allah has made clear to you that the chastisement in this life will be because of the passage of planet of fire to those who turned away from the grand Quran a message to the worlds. And the True promise just came while the disbelievers and the Muslims are turning away from the True call, so till when? Who would save you from chastisement of a grievous painful destructive day? O our Allah, I have delivered the message.. O our Allah, bear witness.. No power except with Allah the Exalted Most High, the Great, we belong to Allah and indeed we shall return to Him.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
I am the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, but unfortunately the Imam Mahdi became him who is awaiting you for the ratification for appearing, and if you refused Allah would make me appear over the Muslims and the people altogether with severe retribution from Him, and we belong to Allah and to Him we indeed shall return.

اقتباس المشاركة 5193 من موضوع إلى صقر الحجاز: نَكفُر كُفرًا مُطلَقًا بتفرُّق المُسلمين إلى شِيَعٍ وأحزابٍ وكُلُّ حزبٍ بما لديهم فرَِحون، ويَشهد الله أنَّنا لسنا مِن الشِّيعة ولا مِن السُّنَّة ..

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ
03 - رجب - 1430 هـ
26 - 06 - 2009 مـ
02:49 صباحًا
(بحسب التّقويم الرّسميّ لأم القُرى)

[لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=1058
_________

إلى صقر الحجاز: نَكفُر كُفرًا مُطلَقًا بتفرُّق المُسلمين إلى شِيَعٍ وأحزابٍ وكُلُّ حزبٍ بما لديهم فرَِحون، ويَشهد الله أنَّنا لسنا مِن الشِّيعة ولا مِن السُّنَّة ..

بِسم الله الرَّحمن الرَّحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمدُ لله رَبّ العالَمين..

إلى صقر الحجاز: ما خَطبك وماذا دهاك؟! فقد كنتُ أظنّك مِن أولي الألباب وكِدْتَ تعتنق الحَقّ، فَمَن الذي أَرْكَسك في فِتنة المُختَلِفين في الدِّين؟ وحتى إذا تأخر رَدّنا عليك قليلًا؛ كِدْتَ تُعلن الحَرْب علينا بغير الحَقّ فتجعلنا مِن الشِّيعة!

ويَشهد الله أنَّنا لسنا مِن الشيعة ولا مِن السُّنَّة ونَكفُر كُفرًا مُطَلقًا بتفرِّق المُسلمين إلى شيعٍ وأحزابٍ (وكُلّ حزبٍ بما لديهم فرحون)، ولم نُصَلِّ على الإمام عَليّ لِنُرضي الشيعة ولم نُصَلِّ على أبي بكرٍ وعُمَر لِنُرضي السُّنَّة؛ بل أُصلِّي عليهم وأسلّمُ تسليمًا لأني أعلمُ أنَّهم لَمِنْ أتْباع محمدٍ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - وشَدُّوا أزره ونصروا أمرَه، ثمّ أُصلِّي وأسلّمُ على كافة صحابته الأخيار الذين كانوا معه قَلبًا وقالبًا؛ إنَّ رَبّي بهم عليمٌ وإليه إيابهم وعليه حسابهم، فَكَم كنتُ أظنّك مِن المُصلحين مِن الذين يسعون إلى تطهير قلوب المُسلِمين وجَمع شملهم.

ولربما أقسو على الشِّيعة أشَدّ مِن قسوتي على أهل السُّنَّة، ولكنهم يتحمَّلون كثيرًا مِن الإمام ناصر محمد اليمانيّ لأنهم يخشون أنه الحَقّ من ربّهم غير أنَّهم يتمنَّون أن أقول أني اليمانيّ وحسبي ذلك؛ فلا أقول لهم أني المهديّ المنتظَر ومِن ثمَّ يكونون جميعًا مِن أنصاري! ولَكِن أقول لهم: آسِف وما كان للحَقّ أن يَتَّبِع أهواءهم ولا أهواء السُّنَّة ولا يهمّني رضوان الشيعة والسّنة في شيءٍ ما دمت أنطق بالحقّ الذي يرضي الله ورسوله والصالحين من المؤمنين الذين يسعون إلى تأليف قلوب المؤمنين ودواء جراحهم فلا يتذاكرون بِما جرى في الأمم الأولى ويتركون حسابهم على ربّهم وإليه إيابهم وعليه حسابهم. وفَكِّروا في إصلاح أمَّتكم وجَمع شَمْل المُسلِمين إن كنتم تريدون ما يحبه الله ويرضاه، فإني والله العظيم لا أدعوكم إلَّا إلى ما يُحِبه الله ويرضاه لكم، وأنتم تعلمون، فلماذا تُعرِضون عن الحقّ يا معشر الشيعة والسّنة؟ ولماذا تعرضون عن الحقّ يا معشر السّنة والشيعة؟ أفلا تتَّقون؟!

وما أُريد قوله: هل إذا أيَّدني الله بآيةٍ كونيّةٍ فأدركَت الشمس القمر في غرَّة شعبان 1430 ثمّ تبيَّن لَكُم الحَقّ من ربّكم في غرَّة رمضان 1430 فشهدتم هلال رمضان بعد غروب شمس الخميس 29 شعبان ليلة الجمعة المباركة ليلة الصيام؛ فهل سوف تعترِفون بالحقّ من ربّكم حتى ولو جعلنا بإذن الله تلك آيةَ التَّصديق لي وحُجّةً لله عليكم أو حُجَّةً لَكُم على الإمام ناصر محمد اليمانيّ؟ ولَكِن الكارثة عليكم لَئِن أيَّدني الله بها ثمّ وكأنّه لم يَحدُث شيء، وعُلماء الفَلَك منكم يعلمون جميعًا أنه يستحيل أن تكون غرَّة رمضان 1430 ليلة الجمعة المُباركة، ولا يزالون مُعرِضين عن الحقّ من ربّهم عُلماء الفَلَك حتى إذا أَعلن لهم مَجلِس القضاء الأعلى بثبوت هلال المُستَحيل الذي أكَّد لهم الإمام المهديّ رؤيته مِن قَبْل الحَدَث فإذا عُلماء الفَلَك عَن الحقّ مُعرِضون! وأعلَنوا الحَرب على مجلس القضاء الأعلى. وهكذا وللأسف، فأمَّا مجلس القضاء الأعلى فلو شاهدوا هِلال المُستَحيل جميعًا لَما عَلِموا أنّه آيةٌ كونيّةٌ، والذين يدركون ذلك الخَلَل الكَونيّ هُم عُلماء الفَلَك لو شهدوا مَعهم هلال المُستَحيل عِلميًّا ولكنهم لا يراقبونه شيئًا لِشِدَّة استحالته عِلميًا في نظرهم، أفلا يعلمون أنّ للدُّنيا نهايةً فَيَدخُل البَشَر في عصر أشراط الساعة الكُبَر فتنتفخ الأهِلّة بسبب إدراك الشمس للقمر؟ ولكنكم تريدونها حياةً أبديةً؛ لا الشمس ينبغي لها أن تُدرِك القمَر فَيُولَد الهِلال مِن قَبل الاقتران، ولا الليل سابِق النهار بسبب طلوع الشمس من مغربها بسبب مرور كوكب سَقَر؛ فإلى متى يا عُلماء الأمَّة في الدِّين والفَلَك؟! لماذا لا تُصَدِّقون الحَقّ مِن ربّكم؟ إلى متى تنتظرون؟ حتى تروا العذاب الأليم؟! لماذا لا تنقذون أنفسكم وأمَّتكم؟

وأقسمُ بالله العَظيم إنَّه لنَبَأٌ عظيمٌ أنتم عنه مُعرِضون، وأقسمُ بالله العظيم أنَّ كوكب النار قادمٌ لِيمَرّ على أرضكم؛ وعْدُ الله الذي كان يستعجل به الكافرون بالقرآن العظيم.
ويا قوم لقد أمهَل الله الناس الذين أرسل الله لهم بالقرآن العظيم أكثر مِمَّا أمهل قوم نوحٍ وقد جاء الوعد الحقّ الذي كانوا به يستعجلون فيعذبهم الله بأحجارٍ من النار عذابًا نُكرًا، أفلا تتَّقون؟! فإن كنتم تُكذِّبون بالبيان الحقّ من ربّكم فأتوني ببيانٍ لهذه الآيات المُحكَمة (غير ظاهرها) إن كُنتم صادقين، وقال الله تعالى: {خُلِقَ الْإِنسَانُ مِنْ عَجَلٍ ۚ سَأُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِي فَلَا تَسْتَعْجِلُونِ ﴿٣٧﴾ وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَـٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ﴿٣٨﴾ لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا حِينَ لَا يَكُفُّونَ عَن وُجُوهِهِمُ النَّارَ وَلَا عَن ظُهُورِهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يُنصَرُونَ ﴿٣٩﴾ بَلْ تَأْتِيهِم بَغْتَةً فَتَبْهَتُهُمْ فَلَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ رَدَّهَا وَلَا هُمْ يُنظَرُونَ ﴿٤٠﴾ وَلَقَدِ اسْتُهْزِئَ بِرُسُلٍ مِّن قَبْلِكَ فَحَاقَ بِالَّذِينَ سَخِرُوا مِنْهُم مَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ﴿٤١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].

فهذه من الآيات المحْكَمات قد بَيَّن الله لكم أنَّ العذاب في هذه الحياة سوف يكون بسبب مُرور كوكَب النار للذين أعرضوا عن رسالة القرآن العظيم إلى العالَمين. وقد جاء الوعد الحقّ والكافرون والمسلمون عن دعوة الحقّ مُعرِضون، فإلى متى؟! فَمَن ينجيكم من عذاب يومٍ عقيمٍ أليمٍ عظيمٍ؟

اللهم قَد بَلَّغت، اللهم فاشهَد.. لا قُوَّة إلَّا بالله العَليّ العَظيم، إنَّا لله وإنَّا إليه لراجِعون.

وسَلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمدُ لله رَبّ العالَمين..
وأنا الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر ناصِر مُحَمَّد اليمانيّ، ولكن للأسف صار الإمام المهديّ هو الذي ينتظركم للتصديق للظهور، وإن أبيتم أظهرني الله على المُسلِمين والناس أجمعين ببأسٍ شديدٍ من لدنه، وإنَّا لله وإنَّا إليه لراجِعون.