Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

05 - 11 - 2008 AD
01:02 am
ــــــــــــــــ

{And he will speak to the people when in the cradle and (kahl) when of middle-age, and (he will be) one of the righteous ones.}
{ وَيُكَلِّمُ النّاس فِي الْمَهْدِ وَكَهْلاً وَمِنَ الصَّالِحِينَ }

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, after this

My sister in Allah’s religion, preceded that we answered some of what you have asked as like the word of Allah the Most High: {And he will speak to the people when in the cradle and (kahl) when of middle-age, and (he will be) one of the righteous ones.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:46
{وَيُكَلِّمُ النَّاسَ فِي الْمَهْدِ وَكَهْلًا وَمِنَ الصَّالِحِينَ ﴿٤٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران]

And (kahl) middle-age is his age when Allah raised his soul to Him, and he is in that age while he did not change a thing, and middle-age does not mean that he is hoary hair, no; in fact (kahl) is the middle-age between the age of youth before entering the (old-age) hoary hair, in the meaning of when his beard got mixed of white hair as the beard of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni despite that I did not reach forty yet and I am about to reach it but my beard with mixed black hair and white, but I see the cause of the white hair is [the cologne], and who sprays his beard with [cologne] then definitely this will effect on it so it would get whitened before it time, and so we do not get out of the subject as I clarified to you that (kahl) is not hoary hair (of old age); in fact the man in middle of his lifetime exactly when he is called (kahl) in a sense that he is not youth nor (old) hoary hair because hoary hair is the period of intense weakness. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah is He Who created you from a state of weakness, then He gave strength after weakness, then ordained weakness and hoary hair after strength..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Roum] 30:54
{اللَّهُ الَّذِي خَلَقَكُم مِّن ضَعْفٍ ثمّ جَعَلَ مِن بَعْدِ ضَعْفٍ قُوَّةً ثمّ جَعَلَ مِن بَعْدِ قُوَّةٍ ضَعْفاً وَشَيْبَةً} صدق الله العظيم [الروم:54]

In a sense that (kahl) middle-age is an age between youth and hoary hair (of old-age),and he will return in the same age that he was in it the day (when) Allah raised the soul of the Messiah Jesus son of Mary - a fuller prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him and his mother and upon the white-garbed ones who said we are supporter of Allah and bear witness that we are Muslims.

As in regard to planet Sijjeel surely it is hellish planet as Allah showed me it in the sleep numerous of times, but its stones are glassy similar of iced-snow (sleet), verily it is a fiery planet.

And as for the gates of hell surely would never enter it the nation of Mohammad the followers to the Truth, the repenting ones and seeking forgiveness. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {.. nor would Allah chastise them while they seek forgiveness.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfãl] 8:33
{وَمَا كَانَ اللّهُ مُعَذِّبَهُمْ وَهُمْ يَسْتَغْفِرُونَ (33)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال]

.Your brother the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1107

اقتباس المشاركة 4061 من موضوع {وَيُكَلِّمُ النَّاسَ فِي الْمَهْدِ وَكَهْلًا وَمِنَ الصَّالِحِينَ ﴿٤٦﴾} ..

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمّد اليمانيّ
07 - ذو القعدة - 1429 هـ
05 - 11 - 2008 مـ
01:02 صباحاً
(حسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى)

[لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=426

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

{ وَيُكَلِّمُ النَّاسَ فِي الْمَهْدِ وَكَهْلًا وَمِنَ الصَّالِحِينَ ﴿٤٦﴾ }
صدق الله العظيـــم ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين، وبعد..
أختي في دين الله، سبق وأن أجبنا عن بعض ما سألتيه كمثال قول الله تعالى: {وَيُكَلِّمُ النَّاسَ فِي الْمَهْدِ وَكَهْلًا وَمِنَ الصَّالِحِينَ ﴿٤٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

والكهل هو سِنُّه الذي رفع اللهُ روحه إليه وهو في ذلك السّن ولم يتغير شيئًا، وليس معنى كهل أنه شَيْبَة كلا بل الكهل هو السّن الوسط بين سنّ الشباب وقبل دخول سنّ المشيب، بمعنى حين اختلطت لحيته بقليلٍ من الشعر الأبيض كما لحية الإمام ناصر محمّد اليمانيّ، برغم أني لم أبلغ الأربعين بعد وأوشكت أن أبلغها ولكنّ لحيتي مخلوطة بالشعر الأسود والأبيض غير أني رأيت أنّ سبب بياض الشعر هو (الكولونيا)، ومن يرش لحيته (بالكولونيا) فحتمًا سيؤثر هذا عليها فتبيّض قبل حِلِّها، وحتى لا نخرج عن الموضوع كما بيّنت لك بأنّ الكهل ليس شَيْبَة بل بلوغ الرجل منتصف عمره تمامًا يسمى كهلًا بمعنى أنه ليس شباب وليس شَيْبَة لأن الشَيْبَة هي مرحلة الضعف الشديد. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {اللَّـهُ الَّذِي خَلَقَكُم مِّن ضَعْفٍ ثُمَّ جَعَلَ مِن بَعْدِ ضَعْفٍ قُوَّةً ثُمَّ جَعَلَ مِن بَعْدِ قُوَّةٍ ضَعْفًا وَشَيْبَةً} صدق الله العظيم [الروم:54].

بمعنى أنّ الكهل هو سنٌّ بين الشباب والمَشيب، وسوف يعود في نفس السّن الذي كان فيه يوم رفع الله إليه روح المسيح عيسى ابن مريم عليه وعلى أمّه أزكى الصلاة وأزكى التسليم وعلى الحواريين الذين قالوا: "نحن أنصار الله فاشهد بأنّا مسلمون".

وأمّا بالنسبة لكوكب سجيل فهو كوكب جهنّمي كما أراني الله إيّاه في المنام عددًا من المرات، ولكن أحجاره زجاجيّة تُشبه الثلج فهو كوكبٌ ناريٌّ.

وأمّا أبواب جهنّم فلن تدخلها أمّة محمدٍ التّابعين للحقّ والتّائبين والمستغفرين. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَمَا كَانَ اللَّـهُ مُعَذِّبَهُمْ وَهُمْ يَسْتَغْفِرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال:33].

أخوكم الإمام ناصر محمّد اليمانيّ.