Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

27 - 12 - 1437 AH
28 - 09 - 2016 AD
12:22 pm
ــــــــــــــــــــ

..Urgent from the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni about announcing the fore-beginning of the twelfth month for this year of yours 1437

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the prophets and messengers Mohammad messenger of Allah and upon all the believers among the former ones and the later ones and among the upper assembly till the day of Judgement, after this..

O community of Muslims, how much I announced to you night and day (publicly) and I (announced) to you secretly in private, and I warned you that the sun overtook the moon while you are in an abyss blundering , neglectful! And they defy; your scholars who know about the astronomical imbalance and dysfunction of calendars, and here we are announcing the opening of the sacred month Muharram that it will be with Allah permission on Saturday whether you please or refuse, you see it or did not see it, how often I advised you that in regard to the sacred month to not rush declaring its first fore-beginning until it manifests to all the inflated crescent in its first day because of occurring the overtakings, and know that the swelling of the crescent is from the major conditions of the Hour because of the sun’s overtaking to the moon till when Allah please before the night precedes the daylight by rising of the sun from its setting place (west) so the east becomes west and the west (becomes) east because of the comprehensive passage of the planet of chastisement over the whole towns of the humans.

And I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni; I say: Indeed, Allah’s curse upon me if I did not warn the humans that the sun overtook the moon to flee to their Lord to guide their hearts before the night precedes the daylight, and you have no argument against your Lord; in fact the argument is Allah’s altogether to the fact all even the average people see the crescent of the month swollen so it would be said: “it is of two nights in its first day”, although it did not pass other than one phase of the month, then know it even the average people in its first day that the crescent is not one phase crescent.

Verily by Allah Whom there is no God other than Him that you did not make pilgrimage in the known days in pilgrimage, and I ask Allah to accept the pilgrimage of all pilgrims by His mercy, and the supreme court in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia carries the responsibility between Allah’s hands, and I advised them to slow down in declaring the fore-beginning of Dhul Hijjah for this year of yours 1437, and I said to them: The day of sacrifice is not as like Eid Al-Fitr Breaking-fast holiday, to the fact Eid Al-Fitr Breaking-fast holiday of Shawwal is on the first of the month Shawwal. As for the crescents of pilgrimage months there is no dispute in it, for the fact the numbered days begins from the completion the first quarter phases to the crescents of pilgrimage, then you know the setting off on the eighth day after passing the crescents of month of pilgrimage. Consequently, in pilgrimage there is no dispute between two among the worlds to the fact of completion of phases of the first quarter ends after seven day from emergence of the crescents’ light on the face of the moon, and the strange thing is: what is the required rite that you have to do it and you will do it on the first fore-beginning of the month (Dhul Hijjah)? Say: bring your proof if you are truthful. Or do you not know about the phases of the pilgrimage crescents? The answer from the decisive Book is a crescent after a crescent after a crescent until the quarter completes for pilgrimage then at that you know the setting of for pilgrimage, because the pilgrims were definitely present in Mecca who they took the obligation of pilgrimage in the sacred month, and how often I advised you but you do not like the advisers.

O beloved in Allah’s love the revered His Royal Highness Salman bin Abdul Aziz, I say to you: Keep your duty to Allah my beloved in Allah, and make the best of your deeds the seals of it, by Allah then by Allah your airplanes killed thousands of the innocents in Yemen of whom they have no camel in the war (have nothing to do with the war). Even the killing and shedding blood of the believers in the sacred months and holidays is greater sanctity than the sacred month.

O man, we know that you fear Iran who there is no good in them nor to their nation because of fueling the sectarianism and the exaggeration in the Shiism to the family of the House, but they harmed their religion and their nation by ignorance from them and misguidance. Thus of the Sunnies the organisation of Al-Qaida who they harmed Islam and the Muslims a big harm until the Muslims in the countries of the west and the east afraid to go to Allah’s Masjeds fearing that the people would carry the off by force with the excuse of terrorism, and we know who are behind manufacturing the terrorism in the west, verily that is only to distort Islam Allah’s religion in the eye of humans, so many newly Muslims became converting from Islam because of what the Muslims do one another, so they see them striking each other’s necks and they do not respect in one another neither ties of relationship nor covenant.

As for the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh who is still all to resort for judgement to Taghoot (satan) of the United Nations although he knows that all the wars in Yemen and in the Arabian countries have become absolute pure sectarian wars, verily what a wonder O Saleh! But I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, I call you and the Houthis to resort for Judgement to Allah’s Book since twelve years, and we as well call the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger, also I call all the reformers fantasizing the power of authority in the name of religion, thus the organisation of Al-Qaida who they criminalized against themselves and their nation and they distorted the religion of mercy to the worlds, as that I call the whole parties the fighting over the power of authority in the name of religion while it is innocent from them, and as well I call Al-Houthis from the children of Hashim the inquisitorial whom they claim that the matter in governing affairs Allah specified with it the family of the House without the Muslims, and make the excuse with the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, obey Allah and obey the messenger and those in authority from among you;} [Al-Nesã`a] 4:59, so they made it generally to the family of the House. But is find those in authority among them are not the average ones of the family of the House; in fact whom Allah selected him an Imam for the people from the family of the House and increased him abundantly in knowledge of the Book over all scholars of his era so He helps him by copying Allah’s judgement from the decisive Book in what they differed therein, and for that Allah the Most High said: {But if any news of security or fear comes to them, they spread it abroad. And if they had referred it to the messenger and to those in authority among them, those of them who can search out knowledge of it would have known it..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:83
{أَطِيعُوا اللَّـهَ وَأَطِيعُوا الرَّسُولَ وَأُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنكُمْ} [النساء:59]،
{وَإِذَا جَاءَهُمْ أَمْرٌ مِّنَ الْأَمْنِ أَوِ الْخَوْفِ أَذَاعُوا بِهِ ۖ وَلَوْ رَدُّوهُ إِلَى الرَّسُولِ وَإِلَىٰ أُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنْهُمْ لَعَلِمَهُ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَنبِطُونَهُ مِنْهُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:83].

And (Allah) means their dispute in the narrations of hoping and fearing, so Allah commanded them to resort for judgement to the grand Quran and would rule between them he whom Allah selects him and Imam for the Muslims from the family of the House to deduce for them Allah’s judgement between them in what they differed therein; if you believe in Allah and the last day surely that is better and fitter interpretation as like the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and Allah made me mercy for the worlds to resolve the tragedies (caused by) the parties among the Muslims and nullifying the terrorism among the worlds, and achieving the global peace between the humans and the peaceful coexistence between the Muslims and the disbeliever, and a warner to the humans that they entered in the era of the major condition of the Hour, and that the sun overtook the moon so the crescent did born before the solar eclipse then the sun met with it while it’s just a crescent as what happened in many of the months for some time and you are still in heedlessness turning away until the night precedes the daylight or befalls you a disaster of the shake in the Arabian peninsula, and Allah’s is the command before and after.

As for the astronomers who is being arrogant who know the certain knowledge that the sun overtook the moon and they deny the Truth after it cleared to them that it is True I surely announce to them that they are the most chastised of the people especially whom manifested to them in many months that the crescent been born before the eclipse then the sun met with it while it is just a crescent so the it became crescent and eclipse in (the same) one time, and of them who documented it with pictures as like the observer Dr. Abdullah Al-Khudairi in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia thus the astrophysicist at his side surely he was in confusion of the matter that astronomer who is beside Al-Khudairi and he says: “How can that be an eclipse and crescent? This is contrary to the astronomical physical laws for the sun and the moon!”. Then the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and I say: that is a cosmic sign in which I announced since twelve years while I say Allah commanded me in the True vision to say it: O community of humans the sun has over the moon so the crescent emerged before the eclipse then the sun met with it while it is just a crescent a ratification to a condition of the major conditions of the Hour, and a ratification sign for the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and Allah’s curse upon the liars against their Lord.

As for who conceal the testimony — Khudairi and his companion the astronomer — his heart is surely sinful, and who is more unjust than he who conceals a testimony that he has from Allah?! Does the matter seems to you naturally that the crescent to be born before the eclipse before the pairing? Is it a natural and usual occurrence?! Verily judgement is for Allah and He is Swiftest in reckoning.

Here you are saying: “that the birth of Muharram’s crescent will be the night of Saturday”, in fact prior to that, through the night of Friday, and base on it we command the capable supporters and the searcher for the Truth to anticipate-watching the crescent dawn of Thursday near to five at morning to know the certain knowledge that the night of Thursday is Truly the night of twenty eight of Dhul Hijjah for this year of your 1437, for it may cause reminder to them before Allah’s wrath increases upon wrath, so the shaking would shake in the Arabian peninsula, save yourselves and save your nation and acknowledge with the Truth each according to his knowledge that he is specialized in it, if not.. Surely I am not in need of you surely Allah will make me appear over all humans then He would send down over them a sign from the heavens where the hair whiten from the horror of it and the hearts reach the throats so their neck remains from its horror bent in submission to the command of Allah’s khalifa the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

O our Allah, I have delivered the message.. O our Allah, bear witness and judge between us with justice and You are the Swiftest in reckoning, surely those are guilty-criminal people, I call them to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger and they refused but the judgement of Taghoot (satan) of the United Nation, and who is better in judgement than Allah to a believing people? Surely the judgement belongs to Allah and He is the Swiftest in reckoning, verily my Lord has got angry for His Book, so who would save you from Allah’s chastisement on a day when it comes to you if you are truthful.

As for community scholars of the nation, and what makes you know who scholars of the Muslims are! Verily I announce to them an affliction which may not smite those exclusively who exceeded limits in the cities and made great mischief therein; in fact as well the silent scholars of the Muslims for acknowledging the Truth, for the fact many of their nation the foolish-naive ones waiting for their ratification and their acknowledgement in the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni then they acknowledge, that’s because they are a people do not use their mind (to understand)! And would never benefit you your scholars who are keen over their chairs in the world’s life and neither whom they fear besides Allah and they concealed the Truth from their Lord, indeed you shall know whoever of us upon the equitable path and whoever of us fell and deceived (himself and others), and I call on Allah to bear witness and ALlah is Sufficient Witness, that I am calling all Muslims and their scholars to the prohibition of pluralism of parties and sectarianism in Allah’s religion and to back off from disbelief, then they respond to the call to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran and the True prophetic sunna if the are believers. And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds. So remember the word of Allah the Most High: {.. to establish religion and not to be divided therein..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shourã] 42:13
{أَنْ أَقِيمُوا الدِّينَ وَلَا تَتَفَرَّقُوا فِيهِ} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:13].

And remember the narration of Allah’s messenger Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [Do not go back after me disbelievers after me; some of you smite necks of others] truthful, prayer of forgiveness be upon him

[ لا ترجعوا بعدي كفارًا يضرب بعضُكم رقاب بعضٍ ]

Soo will be downloading an explanatory-statement of the computation from the decisive Book, a remembrance to those of understanding-minds, so my beloved the best foremost supporters take care (the importance) in publishing this explanatory-statement in the era of dialogue before the appearing.

.Allah’s khalifa and His servant; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?28618

اقتباس المشاركة 238459 من موضوع عاجل من المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني عن إعلان غرّة الشهر الثاني عشر لعامكم هذا 1437 ..

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـــــــــــــة الأصليّة للبيــــــــــــــان ]

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=238433

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني

27 - 12 - 1437 هـ
28 - 09 - 2016 مـ
12:22 مساءً
ــــــــــــــــــــ

عاجل من المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني عن إعلان غرّة الشهر الثاني عشر لعامكم هذا 1437

بِسْم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على محمدٍ رسول الله وجميع المؤمنين في الأوّلين وفي الآخرين وفي الملأ الأعلى إلى يوم الدين، أمّا بعد..

ويا معشر المسلمين، لكم أعلنت لكم ليلاً ونهاراً وأسررت لكم إسراراً وأنذرتكم بأنّ الشمس أدركت القمر وأنتم في غمرةٍ ساهون! ويعاند علماؤكم الذين يعلمون بالخلل الفلكيّ واختلال التقاويم، وها نحن نعلن لكم فاتحة شهر محرمٍ الحرام أنها سوف تكون بإذن الله يوم السبت شئتم أم أبيتم رأيتموه أم لم تروه، فلكم نصحت لكم أنّه بالنسبة للشهر الحرام أن لا تستعجلوا بيان غرّته الأولى حتى يتبيّن للجميع الهلال منتفخاً في يومه الأول بسبب حدوث الإدراكات، واعلموا أنّ انتفاخ الأهلّة من أشراط الساعة الكبر بسبب إدراك الشمس للقمر إلى ما يشاء الله من قبل أن يسبق الليل النهار بطلوع الشمس من مغربها فيصير الشرق غرباً والغرب شرقاً بسبب مرور كوكب العذاب الشامل لكافة قرى البشر.

وإني الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني أقول: إنّ لعنة الله عليّ إن لم أنذر البشر أنها أدركت الشمس القمر ليفرّوا إلى ربّهم ليهديَ قلوبهم من قبل أن يسبق الليل النهار، ولا حجّة عليكم لربكم؛ بل الحجّة لله جميعاً كونه يُشاهد حتى عامة الناس هلال الشهر المنتفخ فيقول: "ابن ليلتين في يومه الأول"، برغم أنها لم تنقضِ غير منزلةٍ واحدةٍ من الشهر، فيعلمه حتى عامة الناس في يومه الأول أنّ الهلال ليس هلال منزلةٍ واحدةٍ.

ألا والله الذي لا إله غيره إنّكم لم تحجّوا في الأيام المعلومات في الحجّ، وتقبل الله حجّة الحجاج جميعاً برحمته، وتحمِلُ المسؤولية بين يدي الله المحكمةُ العليا بالمملكة العربيّة السعوديّة، ولقد نصحتُ لهم أن يتريّثوا في إعلان غرّة شهر ذي الحجّة لعامكم هذا 1437، وقلت لهم: ليس عيد الفطر كمثل يوم النحر، كون عيد فطر شوال هو في أوّل شهر شوال، وأمّا أهلّة أشهر الحجّ فلا جدال فيها، كون الأيام المعدودات تبدأ منذ اكتمال التربيع الأول لأهلّة الحجّ، فتعلنون النفير يوم الثامن بعد انقضاء أهلّة شهر الحجّ. إذاً فلا جدال في الحجّ بين اثنين في العالَمين كون اكتمال منازل التربيع الأول تنقضي بعد سبعة أيامٍ من بزوغ أهلّة النور على وجه القمر، والشيء العجيب فما هو النسك المفروض الذي يجب أن تفعلونه وسوف تفعلونه في غرّة الشهر الأولى؟ قل هاتوا برهانكم إن كُنتُم صادقين، أم إنّكم لا تعلمون عن منازل أهلّة الحجّ؟ والجواب من محكم الكتاب هو هلالٌ تلو هلال تلو هلال حتى يكتمل التربيع للحجّ فحينها تعلنون النفير للحجّ، كون الحجاج كانوا حتماً موجودين في مكّة للذين فرضوا الحجّ في الشهر الحرام، ولكم نصحت لكم ولكن لا تحبّون الناصحين.

وَيَا حبيبي في الله صاحب السمو الملكي سلمان بن عبد العزيز المحترم، أقول لك اتقِ الله حبيبي في الله، واجعل خير أعمالك خواتمها، فوالله ثمّ والله إنّ طائراتكم قتلت آلاف الأبرياء في اليمن من الذين ليس لهم في الحرب لا ناقةً ولا جملاً. وحتى أنّ القتل في الأشهر الحرم والأعياد وسفك دماء المؤمنين أعظم حرمةً عند الله من الشهر الحرام.

ويا رجل، نحن نعلم أنّكم تخشون من إيران الذين لا خير فيهم لأمّتهم بسبب تأجيج الطائفيّة والمبالغة في التشيّع لآل البيت، ولكنّهم أضرّوا دينهم وأمّتهم بجهلٍ منهم وضلالٍ. وكذلك من السّنة تنظيم القاعدة الذين أضرّوا بالإسلام والمسلمين ضرراً كبيراً حتى صار المسلمون في دول الغرب والشرق خائفين أن يذهبوا لمساجد الله خشية أن يتخطّفهم الناس بحجّة الإرهاب، ونحن نعلم مَنْ وراء صنع الإرهاب في الغرب، فإنما ذلك للتشويه بدين الله الإسلام في نظر البشر، فأصبح يرتد كثيرٌ من المسلمين حديثو الإسلام بسبب ما يفعله المسلمون ببعضهم بعضاً، فيرونهم يضربون رقاب بعضهم بعضاً ولا يرقبوا في بعضهم بعضاً إلًّا ولا ذمّةً.

وأما الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح الذي لا يزال يدعو للاحتكام إلى طاغوت الأمم المتحدة مع أنه يعلم أنّ كافة الحروب في اليمن وفي الدول العربيّة هي قد أصبحت حروباً مذهبيّةً بحتةً، فيا للعجب يا صالح! ولكني الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني أدعوك والحوثيين للاحتكام إلى كتاب الله منذ اثني عشر سنة، وندعو كذلك المملكة العربيّة السعوديّة للاحتكام إلى كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ، وأدعو كافة الإصلاحين عشّاق السلطة باسم الدين، وكذلك تنظيم القاعدة الذين أجرموا في حقّ أنفسهم وأمّتهم وشوّهوا دين الرحمة للعالمين، وكذلك أدعو كافة الأحزاب المتشاكسين على السلطة باسم الدين وهو منهم بَراء، وكذلك أدعو الحوثيين من بني هاشم الاستقصائيين الذين يزعمون أنّ الأمر في شؤون الحكم خَصّ اللهُ به آل البيت من دون المسلمين ويحتجّون بقول الله تعالى:{أَطِيعُوا اللَّـهَ وَأَطِيعُوا الرَّسُولَ وَأُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنكُمْ} [النساء:59]، فجعلوها عموماً لآل البيت. ولكني أجد أولي الأمر منهم ليسوا عامة آل البيت؛ بل من اصطفاه الله للناس إماماً من آل البيت وزاده بسطةً في علم الكتاب على كافة علماء عصره فيُعيّن عليهم بالاستنساخ لحكم الله من محكم الكتاب فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون، ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {وَإِذَا جَاءَهُمْ أَمْرٌ مِّنَ الْأَمْنِ أَوِ الْخَوْفِ أَذَاعُوا بِهِ ۖ وَلَوْ رَدُّوهُ إِلَى الرَّسُولِ وَإِلَىٰ أُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنْهُمْ لَعَلِمَهُ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَنبِطُونَهُ مِنْهُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:83].

ويقصد اختلافهم في أحاديث الترغيب والترهيب، فأمرهم الله بالاحتكام إلى القرآن العظيم ليحكم بينهم من يصطفيه الله للمسلمين إماماً من آل البيت ليستنبط لهم حكم الله بينهم فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون، إن كُنتُم تؤمنون بالله واليوم الآخر فذلك خيرٌ وأحسن تأويلاً كمثل الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وجعلني الله رحمةً للعالمين لحلّ مآسي الأحزاب بين المسلمين ونفي الإرهاب في العالمين وتحقيق السلام العالميّ بين البشر والتعايش السلميّ بين المسلم والكافر ونذيراً للبشر أنهم دخلوا في عصر أشراط الساعة الكبر وأنها أدركت الشمس القمر فولد الهلال من قبل الكسوف الشمسي فاجتمعت به الشمس وقد هو هلال كما حدث في كثير من الأشهر منذ زمنٍ ولا تزالون في غفلةٍ معرضين حتى يسبق الليل النهار أو تصيبكم قارعةُ الرجفة في الجزيرة العربيّة، ولله الأمر من قبل ومن بعد.

وأمّا علماء الفلك المستكبرون الذين يعلمون علم اليقين أنّ الشمس أدركت القمر وينكرون الحقّ من بعد ما تبيّن لهم أنه الحقّ فأبشّرهم بأنّهم من أشدّ الناس عذاباً خصوصاً الذين تبيّن لهم في كثيرٍ من الشهور أنّ الهلال ولد من قبل الكسوف فاجتمعت به الشمس وقد هو هلالاً فصار هلالاً وكسوفاً في آنٍ واحدٍ، ومنهم من قام بتوثيقه بالصورة كمثل الرائي الدكتور عبد الله الخضيري بالمملكة العربيّة السعوديّة وكذلك عالِمٌ فلكيٌّ فيزيائيٌّ إلى جانبه فكان في حيرةٍ من الأمر ذلك العالم الفلكيّ الذي بجانب الخضيري فيقول: "كيف كسوف وهلال؟ وهذا مخالفٌ للقوانين الفلكيّة الفيزيائيّة للشمس والقمر!". فمن ثم يردّ المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: تلك آيةٌ كونيّةٌ أعلنت بها منذ اثني عشر عاماً وأنا أقول ما أمرني الله أن أقوله في الرؤيا الحقّ:
يا معشر البشر لقد أدركت الشمس القمر فولد الهلال من قبل الكسوف فاجتمعت به الشمس وقد هو هلال تصديق شرطٍ من أشراط الساعة الكبر وآية التصديق للمهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني، ولعنة الله على الكاذبين على ربّهم.

وأمّا الذين يكتمون الشهادة يا خضيري وصاحبه العالِم الفلكيّ فإنّه آثمٌ قلبه، ومن أظلم ممن كتم شهادةً عنده من الله! فهل الأمر ترونه طبيعياً أن يولد الهلال من قبل الكسوف والاقتران؟ أحدثٌ طبيعيٌّ وعاديٌّ؟! فالحكم لله وهو أسرع الحاسبين.

وها أنتم تقولون: "إنّ ولادة هلال محرم سوف تكون ليلة السبت"، بل هي قبل ذلك خلال ليلة الجمعة، وعليه نأمر الأنصار المقتدرين والباحثين عن الحقّ أن يترقبوا هلال فجر الخميس على مقربة من الخامسة صباحاً ليعلموا علم اليقين أنّ ليلة الخميس هي حقاً ليلة الثمانية والعشرين من ذي الحجّة لعامكم هذا 1437، لعلّه يحدث لهم ذكراً قبل أن يزداد غضب الله على غضبٍ فترجف الراجفة في الجزيرة العربيّة، فأنقذوا أنفسكم وأنقذوا أمّتكم واعترفوا بالحقّ كلٌّ حسب علمه المتخصص فيه، ما لم فلست بأسفكم فسوف يظهرني الله على كافة البشر فينزّل عليكم آيةً من السماء يبيضّ من هولها الشعر وتبلغ القلوب الحناجر فتظلّ أعناقكم من هولها خاضعةً لأمر خليفة الله الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اللهم قد بلغت، اللهم فاشهد واحكم بيننا بالحقّ وأنت أسرع الحاسبين، فإن هؤلاء قومٌ مجرمون أدعوهم إلى الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ وأبوا إلا حكم طاغوت الأمم المتحدة، ومن أحسن من الله حكماً لقوم يؤمنون؟ فالحكم لله وهو أسرع الحاسبين، فقد غضب ربي لكتابه، فمن يجيركم من عذاب الله يوم يأتيكم إن كُنتُم صادقين.

وأمّا معشر علماء المسلمين، وما أدراك ما علماء المسلمين! فأبشّرهم بفتنةٍ لا تُصِيبَن خاصةً الذين طغوا في البلاد وأكثروا فيها الفساد؛ بل وكذلك علماءَ المسلمين الصامتين عن الاعتراف بالحقّ، كون كثيراً من أمّتهم الإمّعات منتظرين لتصديقهم واعترافهم بالإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني فمن ثم يعترفون، ذلك بأنهم قوم لا يعقلون! ولن ينفعكم علماؤكم الحريصون على كراسيّهم في الدنيا ولا الذين يخافون ما دون الله وكتموا الحقّ من ربهم، ولسوف تعلمون أيّنا على الصراط السويّ وأيّنا هوى وغوى، وأشهد الله وكفى بالله شهيداً أني أدعو كافة المسلمين وعلماءهم إلى تحريم التعدديّة الحزبيّة والمذهبيّة في دين الله وأن يرجعوا عن كفرهم فيستجيبوا لدعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم والسنّة النبويّة الحقّ إن كانوا مؤمنين. وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين، فتذكروا قول الله تعالى: {أَنْ أَقِيمُوا الدِّينَ وَلَا تَتَفَرَّقُوا فِيهِ} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:13].

وتذكّروا حديث محمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم، قال:
[ لا ترجعوا بعدي كفارًا يضرب بعضُكم رقاب بعضٍ ] صدق عليه الصلاة والسلام .

وقريباً يتنزّل بيان الحساب من محكم الكتاب ذكرى لأولي الألباب، فاهتموا بنشر هذا البيان أحبتي الأنصار السابقين الأخيار في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور.

خليفة الله وعبده الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..