- 11 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

19 - 03 - 1433 AH
11 - 02 - 2012 AD
05:41 am
_________

?My honorable Imam, I do not own excess money, shell I sell my only golden chain to pay (Zakat) charity

اقتباس المشاركة :
Original post written by Om Omran
Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you
I have a question on behalf of a young lady owns a gold chain weighs 18 grams knowingly gold price has risen from two hundred and fifty Moraccon Dirham for a gram to five hundred Moraccon Dirham, se does not have money to pay (Zakat) charity for this shain, does she have to sell it to pay her debt considering that he who bought a gram of gold for 500 Dirham and he wanted to sell it he would never recover its original price 500 Dirham surely this is the law of selling to merchants; in fact he will sell it with less than that; two hundred and fifty Dirham only. Therefore, should the young lady sell the chain to pay (Zakat) charity knowingly that she would never recover its original price fully or is there another solution?
Give us fatwa, may Allah reward you good
انتهى الاقتباس
..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

Indeed, the charity (Zakat) for that golden chain which weighs 18 grams then Allah’s right in it is only tenth which means one gram only in the first ten grams, as for the eight grams there is no (Zakat) charity therein to the fact it did not reach the required-amount.

So if taking out the gram of itself would defect it then there is no blame on her in Allah’s religion yet Allah did not command her to sell it for the fact Allah’s right in it is known; in fact she keeps it around her neck until Allah makes ease for her even after a while, then he gives Allah’s known right, and Allah did not lay upon you any hardship in religion, and He is the Forgiver, the Greatful.

.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=319633

اقتباس المشاركة 319633 من موضوع بيان ركن الزكاة حصرياً من القرآن العظيم لمن كان يؤمن بالله واليوم الآخر ..

- 11 -
الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
19 - 03 - 1433 هـ
11 - 02 - 2012 مـ
05:41 صباحاً

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصليّة للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=33841
_________

إمامي الكريم، إني لا أملك مالاً فائضاً، فهل أبيع سلسلتي الذهبية الوحيدة لأودّي زكاتها ؟

اقتباس المشاركة : أم عمران
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
لدي سؤال عن فتاة تملك سلسلة ذهب تزن 18غرام مع العلم أن الذهب قد إرتفع ثمنه من مئتان وخمسون درهما مغربيه للغرام إلى خمس مئة درهم مغربيه ولنفرض أنها لا تملك المال لإخراج الزكاة على هذه السلسلة فهل سيتوجب عليها أن تبيعها حتى تسدد دينها ولنأخذ بعين الإعتبار أن من اشترى غرام من الذهب ب500 دهم وأراد بيعه فلن يسترجع ثمنه الاصلي 500 درهم فهذا هو قانون البيع للتاجر بل سيبيعه بأقل من ذلك مئتان وخمسون ذرهما فقط إذن
هل يجب على الفتاة بيع السلسلة لإخراج زكاتها مع العلم أنها لن تسترجع ثمنها الصلي كاملا أم أن هناك حل آخر
أفتونا جزاكم الله خيرا
انتهى الاقتباس من أم عمران
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلام على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
إن الزكاة على تلك السلسلة الذهبية التي تزن 18 غرام فحق الله فيها العُشر فقط أي جراماً واحداً فقط في العشرة الجرام الأولى، وأما الثمانية الجرام فلا زكاة فيها كونها لم تبلغ النصاب.

فإن كان استخراج الجرام من ذاتها يعيبها فلا حرج عليها في دين الله ولم يأمرها الله ببيعها كون حقّ الله فيها معلومٌ؛ بل تبقيها في عنقها حتى يفيئ الله عليها ولو بعد حين، ومن ثم تعطي حقّ الله المعلوم. وما جعل الله عليكم في الدين من حرجٍ، وهو الغفور الشكور.

أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .