Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

26 - 12 - 1437 AH
27 - 09 - 2016 AD
05:53 am
ــــــــــــــــــــــ

The Messiah Jesus (Esa) did not instruct his mother Maryam in fasting from talking with the humans of her people except for one day to the fact he is assigned in speaking while she is fasting from speaking..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon Mohammad messenger of Allah and upon Allah’s messenger the Messiah Jesus son Mary and his mother and I salute a best salutation and all the believers of the messengers and the followers to them with goodness till the day of Judgement, after this

Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you community of the best foremost supporters and the searchers for the Truth among the worlds, perhaps many of the supporters found it strange why the Imam Mahdi did not reply the blessings with the happy Eid to his supporters by phone and in the website! Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni reply to you and I say: Where is the happy Eid while the sadness has spread over many of the families of the Muslims because that they were slain one and all many of the young Muslim men, elders and children because of sedition of the sectarian wars?! So how many of widows and how many of mothers and brothers and sisters are sad over whom the missed their presence in every Eid! And for that I could not reply to my supporters and say Happy Eid to the fact it is miserable in respect to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, for the fact I remembered the sadness of many mothers and widows and lads on the day of Eid so I said in myself how can we not get sad over them? isn't the believers in their compassion and their mercy as like the one body is a part of it complained the whole body caved in for it by stay up at night and the fever? So that is the reason by lack of reply the blessings to my beloved supporters, verily do not say after today to one another Happy Eid until the happiness includes the whole Muslims, and we taught you from before to say to one another: (Every year that you are good and steadfast upon the Truth till the day of judgement).

In any case, perhaps many of the supporters found it strange and go amazed why the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni did not download greeting to his supporters in the happy Eid! Here we are gave you fatwa with Truth about the reason to the fact they describe the Eids with happiness while they are Eids of sadness o any of the Muslims families, and Allah is Sufficient to us and an excellent Guardian.

O community of the turned away parties from the call of resorting for judgement to the Book, you are not believers to the fact the True believers are compassionate among themselves,in the hearts of the believers to one another? Except whom Allah has mercy from supporters of the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni whom they seek night and day to extinguish the wars of sedition by the call to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran and achieving the guidance of the Muslims and the people altogether; in fact their Imam as a mercy for the worlds, but the Muslims they turn away from Allah’s mercy, and we announce to them the painful chastisement, for the fact they became disbeliever after their belief. Allah’s messenger Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [[[[[[[Do not go back after me disbelievers after me; some of you smite necks of others]]]]]]] truthful, prayer of forgiveness be upon him.
[[[[[[[[[[[[ لا ترجعوا من بعدي كفارًا يضرب بعضكم رقاب بعض ]]]]]]]]]]]

If you are still believers — O community of Muslims who are turning away from the call of resorting to Allah’s Book the grand Quran, it is then you would have responded to the call of resorting to Allah’s Book the grand Quran and the True sunna which does not violate the decisive grand Quran, but you are not according to Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger; in fact upon the sunna of the outcast satan and you think that you are guided aright! Oh to my extreme amazement, how can be the upon the guidance those who violated the command of Allah and His messenger, and they became parties some of them strike the necks of others because of the sectarian wars? Didn’t Allah prohibited you from dividing in your religion. And Allah the Most High said: {.. to establish religion and not to be divided therein..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shourã] 42:13
{أَنْ أَقِيمُوا الدِّينَ وَلَا تَتَفَرَّقُوا فِيهِ} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:13].

Didn’t Allah’s messenger Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [[Do not go back after me disbelievers after me; some of you smite necks of others]]? Surely I am innocent-free of that of which you are guilty. So how I call you to resort to Allah and His messenger then I rule between you in what you differed therein so I bring to you the True judgement that is bridling to your mouths from Allah’s decisive Book and the True sunna of His messenger then you refused but the resort for judgement to Al-Taghoot (satan) the United Nations the tyrant disbelievers!so how can they rule between you in your disputes in your religion; while you know that your wars are pure sectarian wars in all countries that the sedition of sectarian wars raged in it; in fact they want the continuation of it to strike the Muslims with hands of each other until the Muslims get weakened till the end, then they pounce over Islam and the Muslims, don’t you understand? Indeed by Allah, your example is as the seeker of refuge from the frying pan in the fire, so how often I advised you but you do not like the advisers!
[[لا ترجعوا من بعدي كفارًا يضرب بعضكم رقاب بعض]]

So what for the explanatory-statement of changing the history of humans from falsehood to the Truth and restoring the history to its place with Truth, surely the scholars of the Muslims and their nation will know how much the are ignorant and whoever followed them, and how much the guilty-criminals lead them astray from their True religion and how much Allah blinded their eyes! A prerequisite against us not to be failed to understand the true explanatory-statement of changing the computation even the ignorant who does not read neither write nor calculate, so what is your thinking in the possessors of knowledge and math? And I will prove the foolishness of scholars of the Muslims and their naive nation — with the manifest proof from Allah’s decisive Book and the True prophetic sunna, and the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni will never bring to you a new proof nor new one word that Allah did not send it down upon the seal of the prophets and messengers Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family.

O my beloved the questioning supporters about the Messiah Jesus (Esa) son Maryam -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and upon his mother and I salute the best salutation, so you say: “did he remain utter speaking to the people while he was a child in the cradle in a continuous form?”. Then we deduce for you the judgement with Truth that he did not promise his mother with Allah’s permission to speak to the people except one day and it is the length of the day that his mother gave birth of him therein, and for that he did not instruct her by fasting from speaking except one day in fasting from speaking to the people except one day only, for the fact he is assigned by addressing the people in that day to exonerate her from committing indecency and informing about his personality and his future mission, for that Maryam abide by the command of her infant to not speak on that one day, in fact she points at him to speak to her infant while he is a young child in the cradle to the fact he commanded her the fasting from speaking on that day to all humans around her, and for that her infant said to her: {So he called her from beneath her: Grieve not, surely your Lord has provided a stream beneath you.(24) And shake towards you the trunk of the palm-tree, it will drop on you fresh ripe dates.(25) So eat and drink and cool the eye. Then if you see any human, say: Surely I have vowed a fast to the All Merciful, so I will not speak to any man today.(26)}Truthful Allah the Great [Maryam] 19:24-26
{فَنَادَاهَا مِن تَحْتِهَا أَلَّا تَحْزَنِي قَدْ جَعَلَ رَبُّكِ تَحْتَكِ سَرِيًّا (24) وَهُزِّي إِلَيْكِ بِجِذْعِ النَّخْلَةِ تُسَاقِطْ عَلَيْكِ رُطَبًا جَنِيًّا (25)فَكُلِي وَاشْرَبِي وَقَرِّي عَيْنًا ۖ فَإِمَّا تَرَيِنَّ مِنَ الْبَشَرِ أَحَدًا فَقُولِي إِنِّي نَذَرْتُ لِلرَّحْمَٰنِ صَوْمًا فَلَنْ أُكَلِّمَ الْيَوْمَ إِنسِيًّا (26)} صدق الله العظيم [مريم].

Look at his command to his mother: {..Then if you see any human, say: Surely I have vowed a fast to the All Merciful, so I will not speak to any man today.}Truthful Allah the Great, then look at the infant’s command to his mother when he prevented her from speaking to humans the length of that day that she gave birth in the morning so she came carrying him to her people then she placed him and his cradle in their court and by their masjed (mosque), and whenever a convoy of people came to look at the infant who speaks to the while he is young-boy in the cradle so he would repeat to them what Allah made him speak by the identification of his person on the day of his birth: {Verily she pointed to him. They said: How should we speak to one who is a child in the cradle?(29) He said: I am indeed a servant of Allah. He has given me the Book and made me a prophet;(30) And He has made me blessed wherever I may be, and He has enjoined on me prayer and poor-rate so long as I live;(31) And to be kind to my mother; and He has not made me insolent, unblessed.(32) And peace on me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I am raised to life.(33)}Truthful Allah the Great [Maryam] 19:29-33
{فَإِمَّا تَرَيِنَّ مِنَ الْبَشَرِ أَحَدًا فَقُولِي إِنِّي نَذَرْتُ لِلرَّحْمَٰنِ صَوْمًا فَلَنْ أُكَلِّمَ الْيَوْمَ إِنسِيًّا (26)} صدق الله العظيم
{فَأَشَارَتْ إِلَيْهِ قَالُوا كَيْفَ نُكَلِّمُ مَنْ كَانَ فِي الْمَهْدِ صَبِيًّا (29) قَالَ إِنِّي عَبْدُ اللَّهِ آتَانِيَ الْكِتَابَ وَجَعَلَنِي نَبِيًّا (30) وَجَعَلَنِي مُبَارَكًا أَيْنَ مَا كُنْتُ وَأَوْصَانِي بِالصَّلَاةِ وَالزَّكَاةِ مَا دُمْتُ حَيًّا (31) وَبَرًّا بِوَالِدَتِي وَلَمْ يَجْعَلْنِي جَبَّارًا شَقِيًّا (32) وَالسَّلَامُ عَلَيَّ يَوْمَ وُلِدْتُ وَيَوْمَ أَمُوتُ وَيَوْمَ أُبْعَثُ حَيًّا (33)} صدق الله العظيم [مريم].

Since he insured her innocence throughout that day and for that he said: {..Then if you see any human, say: Surely I have vowed a fast to the All Merciful, so I will not speak to any man today.}Truthful Allah the Great, so then his mother set off with him to her family’s home and she nursed him (breastfed him) and grew as the infants grow and he was not assigned with the message except among a nation of his birth’s generation, and for that Allah aided him with miracles of ratification, as for if he continued addressing the people while he is in the young-boy in the cradle it is then there is no need for miracles of ratification that he is a messenger from Lord of the worlds; in fact the miracles because sending him with the Gospel among other than that nation that he spoke to them while he was a young-boy in the cradle except a few of them whom Allah lengthened his lifetime and became gray or elderly if their were found.
{فَإِمَّا تَرَيِنَّ مِنَ الْبَشَرِ أَحَدًا فَقُولِي إِنِّي نَذَرْتُ لِلرَّحْمَٰنِ صَوْمًا فَلَنْ أُكَلِّمَ الْيَوْمَ إِنسِيًّا (26)} صدق الله العظيم

The important thing; that Allah sent him after he reached the age of reasoning among a nation were not present with him on the day he spoke to the people while he is a young-boy in the cradle, and for that Allah aided him with ratification signs for them to know that he is messenger of Lord of the worlds, ratification to what they heard it about him from their fathers that he spoke on the day of his birth while he was a young-boy in the cradle, so a party of children of Israel believed while another party disbelieved. And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?28595

اقتباس المشاركة 238309 من موضوع لم يأمر المسيح عيسى أمّه مريم بالصيام عن الكلام مع البشر من قومها إلا يوماً واحداً كونه المُكلّف بالكلام وهي صائمةٌ عن الكلام ..

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـــــــــــــة الأصليّة للبيــــــــــــــان ]

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=238303

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني

26 - 12 - 1437 هـ
27 - 09 - 2016 مـ
05:53 صباحاً
ــــــــــــــــــــ

لم يأمر المسيح عيسى أمّه مريم بالصيام عن الكلام مع البشر من قومها إلا يوماً واحداً كونه المُكلّف بالكلام وهي صائمةٌ عن الكلام

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على محمدٍ رسول الله وعلى رسول الله المسيح عيسى ابن مريم وأمّه وأسلّم تسليماً وجميع المؤمنين من المرسلين والتابعين لهم بإحسانٍ إلى يوم الدين، أمّا بعد..

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته معشر الأنصار السابقين الأخيار والباحثين عن الحقّ في العالمين، لربّما استغرب كثيرٌ من الأنصار لماذا لم يردّ الإمام المهديّ التبريكات بالعيد السعيد إلى أنصاره هاتفياً وفي الموقع! فمن ثم يردّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: وأين العيد السعيد وقد عمّ الحزن كثيراً من أسر المسلمين بسبب أنهم قُتّلوا تقتيلاً كثيراً من شباب المسلمين وكهولاً وأطفالاً بسبب فتنة الحروب المذهبيّة؟! فكم من أرامل وكم من أمّهات وإخوة وأخوات حَزَانى على من افتقدوا حضورهم في كلّ عيدٍ! ولذلك لم أستطع الردّ على أنصاريّ وأقول عيدٌ سعيدٌ كونه تعيسٌ بالنسبة للإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني، كوني تذكرت حزن كثيرٍ من الأمّهات والأرامل والصبيان يوم العيد فقلت في نفسي فكيف لا نحزن على حزنهم؟ أليس المؤمنون في توادّهم وتراحمهم كمثل الجسد الواحد إذا اشتكى منه عضوٌ تداعى له سائر الجسد بالسهر والحمّى؟ فذلك هو السبب بعدم ردّ التبريكات لأحبتي الأنصار، فلا تقولوا بعد اليوم لبعضكم بعضاً عيدٌ سعيدٌ حتى تعمّ السعادة كافة المسلمين، ولكنّا علّمناكم من قبل أن تقولوا لبعضكم بعضاً: ( كلّ عامٍ وأنتم طيبون وعلى الحقّ ثابتون إلى يوم الدين ).

وعلى كلّ حالٍ لربّما استغرب واستعجب كثيرٌ من الأنصار لماذا لم ينزّل الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني مباركةً لأنصاره بالعيد السعيد! وها نحن أفتيناكم بالحقّ عن السبب كونكم تصفون الأعياد بالسعادة وهي أعياد حزنٍ لدى كثيرٍ من أسَرِ المسلمين، وحسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل.

يا معشر الأحزاب المعرضين عن دعوة الاحتكام إلى الكتاب، إنكم لستم بمؤمنين كون المؤمنين الحقّ رحماءُ بينهم، فأين الرحمة في قلوب المؤمنين لبعضهم بعضاً؟ إلا من رحم ربي من أنصار المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني الذين يسعون ليلاً ونهاراً لإطفاء حروب الفتنة بدعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم وتحقيق هدى المسلمين والناس أجمعين؛ بل هم وإمامهم رحمةٌ للعالمين، ولكنّ المسلمين عن رحمة الله معرضين، ونبشّرهم بعذابٍ أليمٍ كونهم صاروا بعد إيمانهم كافرين. تصديقاً لحديث محمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم، قال:
[[[[[[[[[[[[
لا ترجعوا من بعدي كفارًا يضرب بعضكم رقاب بعض ]]]]]]]]]]]
صدق عليه الصلاة والسلام.

ولو كنتم لا تزالون مؤمنين يا معشر المسلمين المعرضين عن دعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم إذاً لاستجبتم لدعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم والسُّنة النّبويّة الحقّ التي لا تخالف لمحكم القرآن العظيم، ولكنكم لستم على كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ؛ بل على سنّة الشيطان الرجيم وتحسبون أنّكم مهتدون! ويا عجبي الشديد كيف يكون على الهدى الذين خالفوا أمر الله ورسوله وصاروا أحزاباً يضرب بعضهم رقابَ بعضٍ بسبب الحروب المذهبيّة؟ ألم ينهكم الله عن التفرّق في دينكم؟ وقال الله تعالى: {أَنْ أَقِيمُوا الدِّينَ وَلَا تَتَفَرَّقُوا فِيهِ} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:13].

ألم يقل محمدٌ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم:
[[
لا ترجعوا من بعدي كفارًا يضرب بعضكم رقاب بعض]]؟ فأنا بريءٌ مما تجرمون، فكيف أني أدعوكم إلى الاحتكام إلى الله ورسوله فأحكم بينكم فيما كنتم فيه تختلفون فآتيكم بالحكم الحقّ الملجم لأفواهكم من محكم كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ فأبيتم إلا الاحتكام إلى طاغوت الأمم المتحدة الكَفرة الفجرة! فكيف يستطيعون أن يحكموا بينكم في اختلافكم في دينكم وأنتم تعلمون أنّ حروبكم حروبٌ مذهبيّةٌ بحتة في كلّ الدول التي نشأت فيها حروب الفتنة الطائفيّة؟ ألا والله الذي لا إله غيره إنّ أحزاب الطاغوت لا يريدون حلّ قضية حروب المسلمين المذهبيّة؛ بل يريدون استمرارها ليضربوا المسلمين بأيدي بعضهم بعضاً حتى يُضعفوا المسلمين إلى النهاية فمن ثم يقضوا على الإسلام والمسلمين، أفلا تعقلون؟ ألا والله إنّ مثلكم كالمستجير من الرمضاء بالنار، فلكم نصحت لكم ولكن لا تحبّون الناصحين!

فانتظروا بيان تغيير تاريخ البشر من الباطل إلى الحقّ وإعادة التاريخ إلى محلّه بالحقّ، ولسوف يعلم علماء المسلمين وأمّتهم لكم هم جاهلون ومن اتّبعهم ولكم أضلّهم المجرمون عن دينهم الحقّ ولكم الله أعمى بصائرَهم! شرطٌ علينا غير مكذوبٍ أن يفهم بيان تغيير الحساب حتى الأمّي الذي لا يقرأ ولا يكتب ولا يحسب، فما بالكم بأصحاب العلم والحساب؟ ولسوف أثبت غباء علماء المسلمين وأمّتهم الإمّعات بالبرهان المبين ومن محكم كتاب الله والسُّنة النّبويّة الحقّ، ولن يأتيَكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني ببرهانٍ جديدٍ ولا كلمةٍ واحدةٍ بغير ما تنزّل على خاتم الأنبياء والمرسلين محمدٍ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم.

ويا أحبتي الأنصار المتسائلون عن المسيح عيسى ابن مريم صلّى الله عليه وعلى أمّه وأسلم تسليماً، فتقولون: "هل مكث ينطق بتكليم الناس وهو في المهد صبياً بشكلٍ مستمرِ؟". فمن ثمّ نستنبط لكم الحكم بالحقّ أنّه لم يَعِدْ أمّه بإذن الله أن يكلّم الناس إلا يوماً واحداً وهو طيلة اليوم الذي ولدته فيه أمّه، ولذلك لم يأمرها بالصيام عن تكليم الناس إلا يوماً واحداً فقط كونه المكلّف بمخاطبة الناس في ذلك اليوم ليبرّئها من ارتكاب الفاحشة ويعرّف بشخصيّته وشأنه المستقبلي، ولذلك التزمت مريم بأمر طفلها أن لا تكلّم في ذلك اليوم أحداً؛ بل تشير إليه أن يكلّموا طفلها وهو في المهد صبياً كونه أمرها طفلها الصيام عن الكلام في ذلك اليوم لكافة البشر من حولها، ولذلك قال لها طفلها:
{فَنَادَاهَا مِن تَحْتِهَا أَلَّا تَحْزَنِي قَدْ جَعَلَ رَبُّكِ تَحْتَكِ سَرِيًّا (24) وَهُزِّي إِلَيْكِ بِجِذْعِ النَّخْلَةِ تُسَاقِطْ عَلَيْكِ رُطَبًا جَنِيًّا (25) فَكُلِي وَاشْرَبِي وَقَرِّي عَيْنًا ۖ فَإِمَّا تَرَيِنَّ مِنَ الْبَشَرِ أَحَدًا فَقُولِي إِنِّي نَذَرْتُ لِلرَّحْمَٰنِ صَوْمًا فَلَنْ أُكَلِّمَ الْيَوْمَ إِنسِيًّا (26)} صدق الله العظيم [مريم].

فانظروا إلى أمره إلى أمّه:
{َفإِمَّا تَرَيِنَّ مِنَ الْبَشَرِ أَحَدًا فَقُولِي إِنِّي نَذَرْتُ لِلرَّحْمَٰنِ صَوْمًا فَلَنْ أُكَلِّمَ الْيَوْمَ إِنسِيًّا (26)} صدق الله العظيم، فانظروا لأمر الطفل إلى أمّه إذ أنّه منعها من تكليم البشر طيلة ذلك اليوم الذي ولدته فيه صباحاً فجاءت به قومها تحمله فوضعته ومهده في ساحتهم وعند مسجدهم، وكلما جاء وفدٌ من قومها لينظروا إلى الطفل الذي يكلّم الناس وهو في المهد صبياً فيعيد لهم نفس ما أنطقه الله بالتعريف بشخصيّته يوم ميلاده: {فَأَشَارَتْ إِلَيْهِ قَالُوا كَيْفَ نُكَلِّمُ مَنْ كَانَ فِي الْمَهْدِ صَبِيًّا (29) قَالَ إِنِّي عَبْدُ اللَّهِ آتَانِيَ الْكِتَابَ وَجَعَلَنِي نَبِيًّا (30) وَجَعَلَنِي مُبَارَكًا أَيْنَ مَا كُنْتُ وَأَوْصَانِي بِالصَّلَاةِ وَالزَّكَاةِ مَا دُمْتُ حَيًّا (31) وَبَرًّا بِوَالِدَتِي وَلَمْ يَجْعَلْنِي جَبَّارًا شَقِيًّا (32) وَالسَّلَامُ عَلَيَّ يَوْمَ وُلِدْتُ وَيَوْمَ أَمُوتُ وَيَوْمَ أُبْعَثُ حَيًّا (33)} صدق الله العظيم [مريم].

وبما أنّه تكفل ببرائتها طيلة ذلك اليوم ولذلك قال:
{فَإِمَّا تَرَيِنَّ مِنَ الْبَشَرِ أَحَدًا فَقُولِي إِنِّي نَذَرْتُ لِلرَّحْمَٰنِ صَوْمًا فَلَنْ أُكَلِّمَ الْيَوْمَ إِنسِيًّا (26)} صدق الله العظيم، فمن ثمّ انطلقت به أمّه إلى دار أهلها وأرضعته ونشأ كما ينشأ الأطفال ولم يكلّف بالرسالة إلا في أُمّةٍ من جيل ولادته، ولذلك أيّده الله بمعجزات التصديق، وأمّا لو استمر يخاطب الناس وهو في المهد صبياً إذاً لا داعي لمعجزات التصديق أنّه رسولٌ من ربّ العالمين؛ بل المعجزات كون بعثه بالإنجيل في غير تلك الأمّة التي خاطبهم وهو في المهدِ صبياً إلا قليلاً منهم من أمدّ الله في عمره وصار شيبةً أو عجوزاً إن وجدوا.

والمهم؛ إنّ الله بعثه بعد بلوغه سنّ الرشد في أمّةٍ لم يكونوا حاضرين معه يوم كلّم الناس وهو في المهد صبياً، ولذلك أيّده الله بآيات التصديق ليعلموا أنّه رسولٌ من ربّ العالمين تصديقاً لما سمعوا به عنه من آبائهم أنّه كلّم الناس يوم ولادته وهو في المهد صبياً، فآمنت طائفةٌ من بني إسرائيل وكفرت طائفةٌ. وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..

أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.