Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

22 - 01 - 1431 AH
08 - 01 - 2010 AD
12:04 am
ــــــــــــــــــــ

..I traveled to Iran and I met with sheikh Ali Al-Korani

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

My honorable brother, (I ask) Allah to bless you I surely do not defend Iran — their Lord is Knower about them and with their deeds He is ever Aware, Seeing — and I only gave fatwa in what I know it towards me personally; it is that they were desiring aiding me from before I say that I am the Imam Mahdi, that’s because some of them who know me due to the fact I have traveled to Iran and met with sheikh Ali Al-Korani Al-`Aamli, and I remember that they asked me: “To which doctrine do you belong?”. So I said to them: To doctrine of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family. That’s because I do not know what are the doctrines and I thought the Muslims upon one religion and one doctrine! I only wanted to belong to a group that live for Allah and desire to raise Allah’s word among the worlds, and I did not know who are of this group, for that I was traveling to search for them, I already previously traveled to Pakistan to Center Rowind for preaching, then to Lebanon, then to Iran, when they knew about my traveling and my goal and they knew about my (noble) ancestry and my descendance, they were desiring to support me by their thinking that I am Al-Yemeni who appears before Al-Mahdi, but Allah gave me fatwa through my grandfather that I am the Imam Mahdi and that Allah will grant me knowledge of the Quran, so not one would debate with me from the Quran but I overpower him with Truth, and were it not for my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- with Allah’s permission; I would have followed their desires and would accepted their support, but Allah selected me being the Awaited Mahdi and He did not make of the Shiites the twelve and did not make me of the Sunnis; in fact He increased to me knowledge and sound judgement over all scholars of the nation; Shiites and Sunnis, and over all scholars of religion who split their religion into sects and parties and each party rejoice with what they have. And do you know why Allah increased to me abundantly in knowledge over them? That’s in order for me to dominate over them with enlightening knowledge and authority so I would judge between them in what they differed therein, so I unite them and unite their ranks to one party united against Al-Taghoot the deceptive messiah (Al-Dajjal satan antichrist) and his loyal-friends.

O community of who they blow-up (explosions) in Iraq or in any Muslim or disbelieving country then they kill the innocent ones whether the murdered is Muslim or disbeliever, I surely announce to them the bad news of hell fire being eternal in it and Allah’s wrath upon them and He cursed them and prepared for them a grievous chastisement. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And whoever kills a believer intentionally, his punishment is hell, abiding therein; and Allah is wroth with him and He has cursed him and prepared for him a grievous chastisement.}Truthful Allah the Great[Al-Nesã`a] 4:93

{ وَمَن يَقْتُلْ مُؤْمِنًا مُّتَعَمِّدًا فَجَزَاؤُهُ جَهَنَّمُ خَالِدًا فِيهَا وَغَضِبَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَلَعَنَهُ وَأَعَدَّ لَهُ عَذَابًا عَظِيمًا } صدق الله العظيم [النساء:93

And whoever killed a soul, unless it be for manslaughter or for mischief in the land whether that soul was Muslim or disbeliever surely the crime against them in the Book is as if he killed the people altogether. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..whoever kills a soul, unless it be for manslaughter or for mischief in the land, it is as though he had killed all the people..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:32
{مَن قَتَلَ نَفْسًا بِغَيْرِ نَفْسٍ أَوْ فَسَادٍ فِي الْأَرْضِ فَكَأَنَّمَا قَتَلَ النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:32].

And Allah the Most High did not say: (as if he killed the believers altogether), that’s because killing the soul unjustly whether it is Muslim or disbeliever verily murdering it is forbidden in Allah’s Book a great forbidding and Allah multiplied the sin of who killed a soul of a disbeliever of believer equally by the number of Adam’s offspring from the first of them to the last born of the humans at the Hour’s rising. Don’t you see that killing a soul without right unjustly a major crime in the Book? Indeed by Allah Who there is no God other than Him surely those who explode themselves against the Muslims or the disbelievers who did not transgress against them they are certainly abiding in hell and Allah’s wrath against them and He cursed them, and prepared for them a grievous chastisement.

O man keep your duty to Allah, surely I am the Awaited Mahdi, Allah did not make me of the Shiites the twelve, nor Allah made me of the Sunnis and Al-Jama`ah, and it should not be for me that I belong to a sect of your sects the misguided and misguiding (others) certainly I am not from you in a thing O you who split up your religion into sects. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {As for those who split up their religion and became sects, you are not of them in a thing..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:159
{إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا لَّسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:159].

For that it should not be for the Awaited Mahdi to be drifted behind your desires no matter he has an urgent need for what is in your hands verily Allah will enrich me from His bounty, indeed Allah gives to whom He pleases without measure, and it should not be fore the Truth to follow your desires ever.

O community of Muslims who divided their religion into sects what is your thoughts about the word of Allah the Most High: {And be not like those who became divided and disagreed after clear arguments had come to them. And for them is a grievous chastisement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:105
{وَلَا تَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ تَفَرَّقُوا وَاخْتَلَفُوا مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَهُمُ الْبَيِّنَاتُ ۚ وَأُولَٰئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:105].

So keep your duty to Allah, I am calling you to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran so we rule between you in what you differed therein then we unite your rank, and I call on you to bear witness and I call on Allah to bear witness indeed Allah is Sufficient witness that I am the Awaited Mahdi, I disbelieve in the sectarianism in religion which bequeath the pluralism of parties in religion and each group swept behind who selected himself an Imam for the nation from his own self and Allah did not select him, and if Allah selected him He would have increased to him abundantly in knowledge then he would dominate over all scholars of doctrines who are the disputing in religion, so he would reunite them and unite their rank, surely for each call a proof so respond to the caller to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book to look if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is truthful or he was of the liars.

We have made (The website of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni) a free website to all humans; the Muslim of them and the disbeliever for the dialogue in Allah’s Book the grand Quran, and I call all scholars of the Muslims, Christians and Jews to enroll in our website with their True names and their pictures, so they be altogether as honored guests with us in our website and their rights are preserved with us altogether, and it should not be for us to block whoever debate with us with manners no matter he was contrary to us or not according to our affair, surely we respect him and have dialogue with him with manners and respect so you would the man whom Allah taught him the True explanatory-statement for the Quran dominate over all scholars of the Muslims, Jews and Christians except who disbelieved in the grand Quran of the Jews, Christians, Muslims and the people altogether surely Allah will judge between me and him justly and He is Swiftest in reckoning.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Allah’s khalifa the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1749

اقتباس المشاركة 5621 من موضوع سافرتُ إلى إيران والتقيتُ بالشيخ علي الكوراني ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
22 - 01 - 1431 هـ
08 - 01 - 2010 مـ
12:04 صباحاً
ـــــــــــــــــــــ

سافرتُ إلى إيران والتقيتُ بالشيخ علي الكوراني ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين..
أخي الكريم، بارك الله فيك فأنا لا أدافع عن إيران وربُّهم بهم عليمٌ وبعملهم خبيرٌ بصيرٌ وإنّما أفتيتُ بما أعلمه نحوي شخصيّاً، وهو أنّهم كانوا يريدون دعمي من قبل أن أقول أنّي الإمام المهديّ، وذلك لأنّ منهم من يعرفني نظراً لأنّي قد سافرتُ إلى إيران والتقيتُ بالشيخ علي الكوراني العاملي، وأتذكر أنّهم سألوني إلى أي مذهبٍ أنتمي؟ فقلت لهم: إلى مذهب محمدٍ رسولِ الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم، وذلك لأنّي لا أعلم ما هي المذاهب وكنت أظنُّ المسلمين على دينٍ ومذهبٍ واحدٍ! إنّما كنت أريد أن أنضم إلى طائفةٍ تعيش من أجل الله وتريد إعلاء كلمة الله في العالمين، ولم أعلم من هي هذه الطائفة ولذلك كنت أسافر للبحث عنهم، وسبق أن سافرت إلى باكستان إلى مركز رايوند للدعوة ومن ثمّ إلى لبنان ومن ثمّ إلى إيران، ولمّا علموا بسفريّاتي وهدفي وعلموا بحسَبي ونسَبي وكانوا يريدون أن يدعموني بظنّهم أنّي اليماني الذي يظهر قبل المهديّ، ولكنّ الله أفتاني عن طريق جدّي أنّي أنا الإمام المهديّ وأنّ الله سوف يؤتيني علم القرآن فلا يحاجّني أحدٌ من القرآن إلّا غلبتُه بالحقّ، ولولا جدّي محمد رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - بإذن ربّي لاتّبعت أهواءهم وتقبّلت دعمهم، ولكنّ الله اصطفاني المهديّ المنتظَر ولم يجعلني من الشيعة الاثني عشر ولم يجعلني من السُّنة؛ بل زادني علماً وحُكماً على كافة علماء الأمّة الشيعة والسُّنة وعلى كافة علماء الدين الذين فرّقوا المسلمين إلى شيعٍ وأحزابٍ وكُلّ حزبٍ بما لديهم فرحون. وهل تدري لِمَ زادني الله عليهم بسطةً في العلم؟ وذلك لكي أُهيمن عليهم بالعلم والسلطان المنير فأحكم بينهم فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون فأجمع شملهم فأوحِّد صفَّهم إلى حزبٍ واحدٍ موحَّدٍ ضدَّ الطاغوتِ المسيح الدّجال وأوليائِه.

ويا معشر الذين يُفجِّرون في العراق أو في أي دولةٍ مسلمةٍ أو كافرةٍ فيقتلون الأبرياءَ سواءٌ كان المقتول مسلماً أو كافراً فإنّي أبشّرُهم بنارِ جهنمَّ خالدين فيها وغضب الله عليهم ولعنهم وأعدَّ لهم عذاباً عظيماً تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَمَن يَقْتُلْ مُؤْمِنًا مُّتَعَمِّدًا فَجَزَاؤُهُ جَهَنَّمُ خَالِدًا فِيهَا وَغَضِبَ اللَّـهُ عَلَيْهِ وَلَعَنَهُ وَأَعَدَّ لَهُ عَذَابًا عَظِيمًا ﴿٩٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

ومن قتل نفساً بغير نفسٍ أو فسادٍ في الأرض سواءٌ كانت النفس مسلمةً أم كافرةً فجريمتُها في الكتاب فكأنّما قتل الناس جميعاً تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {مَن قَتَلَ نَفْسًا بِغَيْرِ نَفْسٍ أَوْ فَسَادٍ فِي الْأَرْضِ فَكَأَنَّمَا قَتَلَ النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:32].

ولم يقُلِ الله تعالى: (فكأنما قتل المؤمنين جميعاً)، وذلك لأنّ قتل النفس بغير الحقّ سواءٌ تكون مُسلمةً أو كافرةً فقتلها مُحرمٌ في كتاب الله تحريماً عظيماً، وضاعف الله إثمَ من قتل نفساً كافرةً أو مؤمنةً مساوياً لعدد ذُرية آدم من أوّلهم إلى آخرِ مولوٍد في البشر في قيام السّاعة، أفلا ترون أنّ قتل النفس بغير الحقّ جريمةٌ كُبرى في الكتاب؟ ألا والله الذي لا إله غيره إنَّ الذين يُفجِّرون أنفسَهم على المسلمين أو على الكافرين الذين لم يعتدوا عليهم أنّهم لفي جهنّم خالدين فيها وغضب الله عليهم ولعنهم وأعدَّ لهم عذاباً عظيماً.

فاتّقِ الله يا رجل فأنا المهديّ المنتظَر، لم يجعلني الله من الشيعة الاثني عشر ولم يجعلني الله من أهل السُّنة والجماعة ولا ينبغي لي أن أنتمي إلى طائفةٍ من طوائفكم الضالّين المُضلّين، فلستُ منكم في شيءٍ يا من فرَّقتُم دينَكم شِيَعَاً تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا لَّسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:159].

ولذلك لا ينبغي للمهديّ المنتظَر أن ينجرف وراء أهوائِكم مهما كانت لديه حاجةٌ ماسةٌ لِما في أيديكم فسوف يغنيني الله من فضله، إنَّ الله يرزقُ من يشاء بغير حساب، وما ينبغي للحقّ أن يتّبع أهواءكم أبداً.

ويا معشر المسلمين الذين فرّقوا دينهم شِيعاً ما ظنّكم بقول الله تعالى: {وَلَا تَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ تَفَرَّقُوا وَاخْتَلَفُوا مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَهُمُ الْبَيِّنَاتُ ۚ وَأُولَـٰئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ ﴿١٠٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران]؟ فاتّقوا الله فإنّي أدعوكم إلى الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم لنحكم بينكم فيما كنتم فيه تختلفون فنوحِّد صفَّكم، وأُشهدكم وأشهدُ الله وكفى بالله شهيداً أنّي المهديّ المنتظَر أكفر بالمذهبيّة في الدين التي أورثت التعدّديّة الحزبيّة في الدين وكل طائفةٍ انجرفت وراء من اصطفى نفسه إماماً للأمّةِ من ذاتِ نفسِه ولم يصطفِه الله، ولو اصطفاه الله لزاده بسطةً في العلم ثمّ يُهيْمنُ على كافّةِ علماءِ المذاهبِ المختلفين في الدِّين فيجمع شملَهم فيوحِّد صفهم، فلكلّ دعوى برهان فأجيبوا داعي الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله لتنظروا أصَدَقَ ناصر محمدٍ اليمانيُّ أم كان من الكاذبين.

وقد جعلنا (موقعَ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني) موقعاً حُرّاً لكلّ البشر؛ مسلمهم والكافر للحوار في كتاب الله القرآن العظيم، وأدعو كافة علماء المسلمين والنّصارى واليهود للتسجيل في موقعنا بأسمائِهم الحقّ وصورِهم، فيكونون جميعاً لدينا ضيوفاً مُكرّمين في موقعنا وحقوقهم محفوظةٌ جميعاً لدينا، ولا ينبغي لنا أن نحظر من يحاجّنا بأدبٍ مهما كان مخالفاً لنا أو ليس على أمرنا، فسوف نحترمُه ونحاورُه بالأدب والاحترام فيُهيمن عليهم الإنسانُ الذي علَّمه اللهُ البيان الحقّ للقرآن فتجدونه يهيمن على كافة علماء المسلمين واليهود والنصارى إلّا من كفر بالقرآن العظيم من اليهود والنّصارى والمسلمين والناس أجمعين فسوف يحكمُ اللهُ بيني وبينه بالحقّ وهو أسرعُ الحاسبين.

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين..
خليفة الله الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.