- 30 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

07 - 04 - 1432 AH
13 - 03 - 2011 AD
ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

..Do not be sad if you did not find the welcoming reply from the Imam Mahdi for the pledge of allegiance

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the prophets and messengers my grandfather the illiterate trustworthy prophet and his family who often turn to Allah, who purify themselves, and the followers to the Truth till the day of Judgement..

Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you O my beloved the best foremost supporters and whoever joined them on board of the Imam Mahdi, the humble ones to the Believers and the mighty over the disbelievers who the later fight them only in their religion, and Allah does not prohibit you (to be kind to them) if they did not fight you in your religion; and Allah loved you and brought you near.

O all of whom announced their allegiance to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni through the global table of dialogue website of the Awaited Mahdi forum of the Islamic good news, do not be sad if you did not find the welcoming reply from the Imam Mahdi for the pledge of allegiance Imam Mahdi Nasser.. O glory be to Allah! What would the Imam Mahdi be except a mere servant pledging allegiance to Allah like you, and you only pledge the allegiance to Allah Who knows in what is in yourselves, Protector of the Imam Mahdi and your Protector Allah Lord of the worlds, the most Excellent Protector and the most excellent Helper. My beloveds in Allah’s love let not a thing in yourselves if the Imam got busy with the dialogue with whom they did not follow the Truth yet, we have appointed the supporters to welcome you on behalf the Imam Mahdi a big welcoming, don’t you see their joy for your pledge of allegiance and your joining on the blessed embarking of the Imam Mahdi for the worlds? Verily the excellent men who are true to the covenant they made with Allah and they have not changed in the least, so be steadfast verily you are on the straight path and compete with the Imam Mahdi in Allah’s love and His nearness whoever of us is the most loved and the closest and know if you forgo the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to be the the most loved to Allah and the closest than you then you would not find for yourselves who is besides Allah a loyal-friend nor supporter; in fact who believe in Allah should be the strongest love in their hearts is for their Lord. so they would compete in Allah’s love and His nearness and they take the pleasure of His Self as a purpose until He get pleased the Forgiving, the Loving, Lord of the Throne of Power, the Glorious, Doer of what He intends. So who is the one that entitled in your greatest love than Allah glory be to Him the Exalted Most High beyond measure! And only your love to His messengers and the Awaited Mahdi is the a loving for Allah’s cause from the strength of your love to Allah, as for how can you know that your love to Allah is the greatest that the love of His prophets and the Awaited Mahdi surely that’s when you find yourselves the everyone wants to be the most loved servant to Allah among His servants altogether, and not by wishing, in fact he competes to Allah by the good deeds, and only Allah doubles for you your endeavor to your Lord multiple folds and nothing for him except his endeavor to his Lord in this life, and not that one of you wished to be him the most loved servant and the closest to the Lord and he is sufficient by the wishing, verily the wishing does not benefit for the fact there is nothing for the human being except his striving. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And that human being can have nothing but what he strives for;(39) And that his striving will soon be seen.(40) Then he will be rewarded for it with the fullest reward;(41) And that to your Lord is the goal;(42)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Najm] 53:39-42
{وَأَنْ لَيْسَ لِلْإِنْسَانِ إِلَّا مَا سَعَىٰ ﴿٣٩﴾ وَأَنَّ سَعْيَهُ سَوْفَ يُرَىٰ ﴿٤٠﴾ ثُمَّ يُجْزَاهُ الْجَزَاءَ الْأَوْفَىٰ ﴿٤١﴾ وَأَنَّ إِلَىٰ رَبِّكَ الْمُنْتَهَىٰ ﴿٤٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النجم].

Then be of the grateful that He selected you to be of the supporters (Ansar) of the Awaited Mahdi in the era of dialogue before the appearing, verily so great is the regret of those whom Allah made them gain knowledge about the call of the Awaited Mahdi in the era of dialogue before the appearing and the rejected to respond to the True caller Truth from their Lord, I see many of whom they gained knowledge about us did not follow the Truth from His Lord despite he is being convinced in the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran with which the Imam Mahdi argues, and if you asked him: “It is then as long you are convinced that the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni speaks with Truth, then why you do not follow the Truth from your Lord, and what is after the Truth except falsehood?”. They would have answered and said: “We fear that we follow him and vow the allegiance to him then with time manifest to us that he is not the Awaited Mahdi”. Then the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to them and I say: Are you awaiting the Awaited Mahdi that Allah sends him to call you to worship the Awaited Mahdi and for that you fear if the Awaited Mahdi was not Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni? Indeed you have gone astray from the straight path, don’t you understand? In fact I bear witness for Allah the True most certain testimony that Allah would never reckon you over the person of the caller; in fact over the argument with which the caller debates with to Allah with clear messages for the scholar among you and the ignorant, and that is Allah’ argument against you and based on that Allah will reckon you if you did not follow the Truth from your Lord. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Were not My messages recited to you, but you used to reject them?(105) They will say: Our Lord, our adversity overcame us, and we were an erring people.(106) Our Lord, take us out of it; then if we return (to evil), we shall be unjust.(107) He will say: Begone therein, and speak not to Me.(108) Surely there was a party of My servants who said: Our Lord, we believe, so forgive us and have mercy on us, and You are the Best of those who show mercy.(109) But you ridiculed them, until they made you forget remembrance of Me, and you used to laugh at them.(110) Surely I have rewarded them this day because they were patient, that they are the achievers.(111)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mu´minoon] 23:105-111
{أَلَمْ تَكُنْ آيَاتِي تُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْكُمْ فَكُنْتُمْ بِهَا تُكَذِّبُونَ ﴿١٠٥﴾ قَالُوا رَبَّنَا غَلَبَتْ عَلَيْنَا شِقْوَتُنَا وَكُنَّا قَوْمًا ضَالِّينَ ﴿١٠٦﴾ رَبَّنَا أَخْرِجْنَا مِنْهَا فَإِنْ عُدْنَا فَإِنَّا ظَالِمُونَ ﴿١٠٧﴾ قَالَ اخْسَئُوا فِيهَا وَلَا تُكَلِّمُونِ ﴿١٠٨﴾ إِنَّهُ كَانَ فَرِيقٌ مِنْ عِبَادِي يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَا آمَنَّا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا وَأَنْتَ خَيْرُ الرَّاحِمِينَ ﴿١٠٩﴾ فَاتَّخَذْتُمُوهُمْ سِخْرِيًّا حَتَّىٰ أَنْسَوْكُمْ ذِكْرِي وَكُنْتُمْ مِنْهُمْ تَضْحَكُونَ ﴿١١٠﴾ إِنِّي جَزَيْتُهُمُ الْيَوْمَ بِمَا صَبَرُوا أَنَّهُمْ هُمُ الْفَائِزُونَ ﴿١١١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المؤمنون].

Therefore Allah’s argument against you has upheld it the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni whether he is the Awaited Mahdi or a renewal one for the religion, verily Allah would never reckon you over the person of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni; in fact over the the verses of the Book with which the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni debates with you, as in regard to self-being of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni if he is not the Awaited Mahdi surely Allah would never bring you to count over his claim a thing; in fact He will bring to count the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni if he forged against Allah that he is the Awaited Mahdi while Allah did not issue fatwa to him with that! I seek refuge in Allah that I be of the ignorant ones, how can that be that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni verily he is the most covet than all scholars of the Muslims to not say of Allah what he does not know the most certain knowledge that it is the Truth from his Lord and he warns you to not say against Allah what you do not know and issues fatwa to you that this is from satan;s command that you say against Allah what you do not know that it is the Truth from your Lord without doubt nor suspicion, then he forge against Allah that He selected him the Awaited Mahdi, don’t you have sense? Let us suppose that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is a falsifier to the personality of the Awaited Mahdi it is then his lie is against him, nor does a bearer of burden bear another’s burden, don’t you recall? Where are from the wisdom of the believer from the family of pharaoh when he said to pharaoh’s kin: {And a believing man of pharaoh’s kin, who hid his faith, said: Will you slay a man because he says, My Lord is Allah, and indeed he has brought you clear arguments from your Lord? [U}And if he be a liar, on him will be his lie, and if he be truthful, there will befall you some of that which he threatens you with[/U]. Surely Allah does not guides the one who is a prodigal, a liar.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ghãfer] 40:28
{وَقَالَ رَجُلٌ مُؤْمِنٌ مِنْ آلِ فِرْعَوْنَ يَكْتُمُ إِيمَانَهُ أَتَقْتُلُونَ رَجُلًا أَنْ يَقُولَ رَبِّيَ اللَّهُ وَقَدْ جَاءَكُمْ بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ مِنْ رَبِّكُمْ وَإِنْ يَكُ كَاذِبًا فَعَلَيْهِ كَذِبُهُ وَإِنْ يَكُ صَادِقًا يُصِبْكُمْ بَعْضُ الَّذِي يَعِدُكُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِي مَنْ هُوَ مُسْرِفٌ كَذَّابٌ} صدق الله العظيم [غافر:٢٨].

Look at the True argument: {and indeed he has brought you clear arguments from your Lord? And if he be a liar, on him will be his lie, and if he be truthful, there will befall you some of that which he threatens you with. Surely Allah guides not one who is a prodigal, a liar}Truthful Allah the Great, in fact even if this grand Quran was forged against Allah nonetheless we followed it to the fact our minds accept it that it is from Allah, so by a chance will He bring to count the followers of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family? Or will will bring to count over it him alone who said descended upon him from his Lord even if Allah did not send him with that? And you find the answer in the decisive Book in the word of Allah the Most High: {Or do say they: He has forged it? Say: If I have forged it, on me is my guilt; and I am free of that of which you are guilty.}Truthful Allah the Great [Hûd] 11:35
{وَقَدْ جَاءَكُمْ بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ مِنْ رَبِّكُمْ وَإِنْ يَكُ كَاذِبًا فَعَلَيْهِ كَذِبُهُ وَإِنْ يَكُ صَادِقًا يُصِبْكُمْ بَعْضُ الَّذِي يَعِدُكُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِي مَنْ هُوَ مُسْرِفٌ كَذَّابٌ} صدق الله العظيم
{أَمْ يَقُولُونَ افْتَرَاهُ قُلْ إِنِ افْتَرَيْتُهُ فَعَلَيَّ إِجْرَامِي وَأَنَا بَرِيءٌ مِمَّا تُجْرِمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [هود:٣٥].

Keep your duty to Allah.. O whom Allah made gain knowledge about the call of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and he did not follow the True caller from their Lord, so how Allah would not chastise you while you have refused Allah to be the judge between you in what you differed therein? Didn’t Allah say to you in His decisive Book: {And in whatever you differ, the judgment thereof is with Allah. That is Allah, my Lord; on Him I rely, and to Him I turn.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shourã] 42:10?
{وَمَا اخْتَلَفْتُمْ فِيهِ مِنْ شَيْءٍ فَحُكْمُهُ إِلَى اللَّهِ ذَٰلِكُمُ اللَّهُ رَبِّي عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَإِلَيْهِ أُنِيبُ} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:١٠]؟

And I seek refuge in Allah that I seek other judge between you with Truth Whom he sent down to you the Book all in all and the explanation of it is fully detailed in it. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Shall I then seek a judge other than Allah, when He it is Who has sent down to you the Book fully explained. And those whom We have given the Book know that it is revealed by your Lord with truth, so you be not of the disputers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:114
{أَفَغَيْرَ اللَّهِ أَبْتَغِي حَكَمًا وَهُوَ الَّذِي أَنْزَلَ إِلَيْكُمُ الْكِتَابَ مُفَصَّلًا وَالَّذِينَ آتَيْنَاهُمُ الْكِتَابَ يَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ مُنَزَّلٌ مِنْ رَبِّكَ بِالْحَقِّ فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُمْتَرِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:١١٤].

Is there duty upon the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni except what is upon my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- except that we draw for you Allah’s judgement between you from His decisive Book in what you differed therein, although the Imam Mahdi is abiding to bring to you the clear proof from the grand Quran itself for the fact it did not come down upon him, so be of the thankful and respond to the call of resorting for judgement to Allah for we deduce for you Allah’s judgement with Truth in what you differed therein in your religion that is better and fitter interpretation if you only understand, indeed by Allah you do not know that I am calling you to the Truth from your Lord until you understand and if you do not understand then you are not using your minds a thing, so do you accept — O community of humans — that you be as like the species of cattle that do not think? So what is wrong with you, and what is the matter with you? What deceived you in the call of the True Awaited Mahdi? By Allah I am indeed in severe amazement from you! Why you did not respond to the call of resorting for judgement to Allah then we bring to you His True judgement from His decisive Book if you are believing in it, or are you waiting and Awaited Mahdi that Allah sends him with new Book then he calls you to resort for judgement to it? But Allah gave you fatwa in Allah’s decisive Book the grand Quran in the word of Allah the Most High: {Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the messenger of Allah and the seal of the prophets. And Allah is ever Knower of all things.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ahzãb] 33:40
{مَا كَانَ مُحَمَّدٌ أَبَا أَحَدٍ مِنْ رِجَالِكُمْ وَلَٰكِنْ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ وَخَاتَمَ النَّبِيِّينَ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمًا} صدق الله العظيم [الأحزاب:٤٠].

Consequently.. O folks, Allah only sends the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser supporter to Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, don’t you reflect? Indeed by Allah if were to know your great regret — O community of whom Allah bestowed upon them then made gain knowledge about the call of the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad and you did not support him and aid him so you would strengthen him and support his back and spread his affair while you are able, so if you did good you did good for yourselves verily Allah is above need of the worlds . O our Allah, I have delivered the message.. O our Allah, bear witness.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=33574

اقتباس المشاركة 33574 من موضوع رضي الله عن المبايعين لتكون كلمة الله هي العليا في العالمين ..

- 30 -
الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
08 - 04 - 1432 هـ
13 - 03 - 2011 مـ
ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

لا تحزنوا لو لم تجدوا ردّ الترحيب بالبيعة من الإمام المهدي ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جدّي محمد رسول الله وآله الأطهار وجميع أنصار الله في السماوات والأرض أجمعين..

سلامُ الله عليكم ورحمته وبركاته يا أحبّتي الأنصار السابقين ومن انْضمَّ إليهم في ركب الإمام المهدي الأذلّة على المؤمنين الأعزة على الكافرين الذين يحاربونهم في دينهم فقط ولا ينهاكم الله عن الذين لم يحاربونكم في دينكم؛ أَحبّكم الله وقرّبكم.

ويا جميع الذين أعلنوا بيعتهم للإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني عبر طاولة الحوار العالمية
موقع المهديّ المنتظَر منتديات البشرى الإسلاميّة، لا تحزنوا لو لم تجدوا ردّ الترحيب بالبيعة من الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني، ويا سبحان الله! وما عسى الإمام المهدي أن يكون إلا مجرد عبدٍ مبايعٍ لله مثلكم، وإنّما تبايعون الله الذي يعلم بما في أنفسكم؛ مولى الإمام المهدي ومولاكم الله ربّ العالمين نِعم المولى ونِعم النصير، فلا يكن في أنفسكم شيئاً أحبّتي في الله إذا كان الإمام مشغولاً بالحوارات مع الذين لم يتّبعوا الحقّ بعد، فقد وكّلنا الأنصار أن يرحِّبوا بكم بالنيابة عن الإمام المهدي ترحيباً كبيراً، أفلا ترون فرحهم ببيعتكم وانضمامكم إلى ركب الإمام المهدي المبارك للعالمين؟ فنِعم الرجال الذين صدقوا ما عاهدوا الله عليه وما بدّلوا تبديلاً، فاثبتوا فإنّكم على الصراط المستقيم وتنافسوا مع الإمام المهدي في حبّ الله وقربه أيُّنا أحبّ وأقرب، واعلموا لو أنّكم تفضّلون الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني أن يكون هو أحبّ إلى الله منكم وأقرب فهذا يعني أنّكم تحبّون الإمام المهدي أكثر من الله ثم لا تجدون لكم من دون الله وليّاً ولا نصيراً؛ بل الذين آمنوا بالله ينبغي أن يكون أشدَّ الحبّ في قلوبهم هو لربّهم فيتنافسوا في حبّ الله وقربه ويتّخذوا رضوان نفسه غايةً حتى يرضى الودود ذو العرش المجيد فعّالٌ لما يريد، فمن ذا الذي هو أولى بحبِّكم الأعظم من الله سبحانه وتعالى علواً كبيراً! وإنّما حبّكم لرسله والمهديّ المنتظَر هو محبّة في الله من شدّة حبّكم لله، وأما كيف تعلمون أنّ حبّكم لله هو الأعظم من حبّ أنبيائه والمهديّ المنتظَر فذلك حين تجدون أنفسكم أنّ كلَّ واحدٍ يريد أن يكون هو العبد الأحبّ إلى الله من بين عبيده أجمعين، وليس بالتمنّي بل ينافس إلى الله بالعمل الصالح، وإنّما يضاعف الله لكم سعيكم إلى ربّكم أضعافاً مضاعفةً وليس له غير سعيه إلى ربّه في هذه الحياة وليس أنّ أحدكم يتمنى أن يكون هو العبد الأحبّ والأقرب إلى الربّ ويكتفي بالتمنّي في ذلك! فلا تنفع الأماني كون ليس للإنسان إلا ما سعى، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَأَنْ لَيْسَ لِلْإِنْسَانِ إِلَّا مَا سَعَىٰ ﴿٣٩﴾ وَأَنَّ سَعْيَهُ سَوْفَ يُرَىٰ ﴿٤٠﴾ ثُمَّ يُجْزَاهُ الْجَزَاءَ الْأَوْفَىٰ ﴿٤١﴾ وَأَنَّ إِلَىٰ رَبِّكَ الْمُنْتَهَىٰ ﴿٤٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النجم].

فكونوا من الشاكرين أن اصطفاكم من أنصار المهديّ المنتظَر في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور، فما أعظم ندم الذين أظهرهم الله على دعوة المهديّ المنتظَر في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور ورفضوا أن يستجيبوا لداعي الحقّ من ربهم، وأرى كثيراً ممن اطَّلعوا على أمرنا لم يتّبع الحقّ من ربّه برغم قناعته بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم الذي يحاجّ به الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني، ولو سألتموه: "إذاً ما دمت مقتنعاً أنّ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني ينطق بالحقّ، فلماذا لا تتّبع الحقّ من ربّك وما بعد الحقّ إلا الضلال؟". لأجابوكم وقالوا: "إنّنا نخشى أن نتّبعه فنبايعه ومن ثم يتبيّن لنا مع الزمن أنّه ليس المهدي المنتظر". ومن ثم يردّ عليهم المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: فهل تنتظرون المهديّ المنتظَر يبعثه الله ليدعوكم إلى عبادة المهديّ المنتظَر ولذلك تخشون لو لم يكن المهديّ المنتظَر هو ناصر محمد اليماني؟ إنّكم قد ضللتم عن الصراط المستقيم، أفلا تعقلون؟ بل أشهدُ لله شهادة الحقّ اليقين أنّ الله لن يحاسبكم على شخص الداعي بل على الحجّة التي يحاجّكم بها الداعي إلى الله بآياتٍ بيِّناتٍ لعالمكم وجاهلكم وتلك هي حجّة الله عليكم وعلى ذلك سوف يحاسبكم لو لم تتّبعوا الحقّ من ربّكم، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{أَلَمْ تَكُنْ آيَاتِي تُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْكُمْ فَكُنْتُمْ بِهَا تُكَذِّبُونَ ﴿١٠٥﴾ قَالُوا رَبَّنَا غَلَبَتْ عَلَيْنَا شِقْوَتُنَا وَكُنَّا قَوْمًا ضَالِّينَ ﴿١٠٦﴾ رَبَّنَا أَخْرِجْنَا مِنْهَا فَإِنْ عُدْنَا فَإِنَّا ظَالِمُونَ ﴿١٠٧﴾ قَالَ اخْسَئُوا فِيهَا وَلَا تُكَلِّمُونِ ﴿١٠٨﴾ إِنَّهُ كَانَ فَرِيقٌ مِنْ عِبَادِي يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَا آمَنَّا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا وَأَنْتَ خَيْرُ الرَّاحِمِينَ ﴿١٠٩﴾ فَاتَّخَذْتُمُوهُمْ سِخْرِيًّا حَتَّىٰ أَنْسَوْكُمْ ذِكْرِي وَكُنْتُمْ مِنْهُمْ تَضْحَكُونَ ﴿١١٠﴾ إِنِّي جَزَيْتُهُمُ الْيَوْمَ بِمَا صَبَرُوا أَنَّهُمْ هُمُ الْفَائِزُونَ ﴿١١١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المؤمنون].

إذاً حجة الله عليكم أقامها الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني سواء يكون المهديّ المنتظَر أم مُجدّداً للدين، فلن يحاسبكم الله على شخص الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني بل على آيات الكتاب التي يحاجّكم بها الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني، وأما بالنسبة لذات ناصر محمد اليماني فإذا لم يكن هو المهديّ المنتظَر فلن يحاسبكم الله على ادِّعائه شيئاً؛ بل سوف يحاسب الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني لو يفتري على الله بأنّه هو المهديّ المنتظَر ولم يُفْتِه الله بذلك! وأعوذُ بالله أن أكون من الجاهلين، فكيف أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني لَمِنْ أحرص علماء المسلمين أن لا يقول على الله ما لم يعلم علم اليقين أنّه الحقّ من ربّه ويحذَّركم أن تقولوا على الله ما لا تعلمون ويفتيكم أنّ ذلك من أمر الشيطان أن تقولوا على الله ما لا تعلمون أنّه الحقّ من ربّكم لا شك ولا ريب ومن ثم يفتري على الله أنّه اصطفاه المهدي المنتظر، أفلا تعقلون؟ فلنفرض أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني مفترٍ لشخصية المهديّ المنتظَر فعليه كذبه ولا تزر وازرةٌ وزر أخرى، أفلا تتذكّرون؟ فأينكم من حكمة مؤمن آل فرعون إذ قال لآل فرعون:
{
وَقَالَ رَجُلٌ مُّؤْمِنٌ مِّنْ آلِ فِرْعَوْنَ يَكْتُمُ إِيمَانَهُ أَتَقْتُلُونَ رَجُلًا أَن يَقُولَ رَبِّيَ اللَّـهُ وَقَدْ جَاءَكُم بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ مِن رَّبِّكُمْ ۖ وَإِن يَكُ كَاذِبًا فَعَلَيْهِ كَذِبُهُ ۖ وَإِن يَكُ صَادِقًا يُصِبْكُم بَعْضُ الَّذِي يَعِدُكُمْ ۖ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ لَا يَهْدِي مَنْ هُوَ مُسْرِفٌ كَذَّابٌ ﴿٢٨} صدق الله العظيم [غافر].

فانظروا للحجّة الحقّ:
{
وَقَدْ جَاءَكُم بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ مِن رَّبِّكُمْ ۖ وَإِن يَكُ كَاذِبًا فَعَلَيْهِ كَذِبُهُ ۖ وَإِن يَكُ صَادِقًا يُصِبْكُم بَعْضُ الَّذِي يَعِدُكُمْ ۖ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ لَا يَهْدِي مَنْ هُوَ مُسْرِفٌ كَذَّابٌ} صدق الله العظيم، بل حتى ولو كان هذا القرآن العظيم مفترى على الله غير أنّنا اتَّبعناه لكون عقولنا تقبّلته أنّه من عند الله، فهل يا ترى سوف يحاسب أتباع محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم؟ أم سوف يحاسب عليه وحده الذي قال أنه تنزَّل عليه من ربّه لو لم يرسله الله بذلك؟ وتجدون الجواب في محكم الكتاب في قول الله تعالى: {أَمْ يَقُولُونَ افْتَرَاهُ ۖ قُلْ إِنِ افْتَرَيْتُهُ فَعَلَيَّ إِجْرَامِي وَأَنَا بَرِيءٌ مِّمَّا تُجْرِمُونَ ﴿٣٥}
صدق الله العظيم [هود].

فاتّقوا الله يا من أظهرهم الله على دعوة الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني ولم يتَّبعوا داعي الحقّ من ربّهم، فكيف لا يعذبكم الله وقد أبيتُم أن يكون الله هو الحكم بينكم فيما كنتم فيه تختلفون؟ ألم يقل الله لكم في محكم كتابه:
{
وَمَا اخْتَلَفْتُمْ فِيهِ مِن شَيْءٍ فَحُكْمُهُ إِلَى اللَّـهِ ۚ ذَٰلِكُمُ اللَّـهُ رَبِّي عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَإِلَيْهِ أُنِيبُ ﴿١٠} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى]؟

وأعوذُ بالله أن أبتغي غير الله حَكَماً بينكم بالحقّ الذي أنزل إليكم الكتاب مجملاً ومفصَّلاً وتفصيله فيه، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{
أَفَغَيْرَ اللَّـهِ أَبْتَغِي حَكَمًا وَهُوَ الَّذِي أَنزَلَ إِلَيْكُمُ الْكِتَابَ مُفَصَّلًا ۚ وَالَّذِينَ آتَيْنَاهُمُ الْكِتَابَ يَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ مُنَزَّلٌ مِّن رَّبِّكَ بِالْحَقِّ ۖ فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُمْتَرِينَ ﴿١١٤} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

وهل على الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني إلا ما على جدّي محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم إلا أن نستنبط لكم حكم الله بينكم من محكم كتابه فيما كنتم فيه تختلفون، غير أنّ الإمام المهدي ملزمٌ أن يأتيكم بالبرهان المبين من ذات القرآن العظيم لكونه لم يتنزّل عليه، فكونوا من الشاكرين واستجيبوا لدعوة الاحتكام إلى الله لنستنبط لكم حكم الله بالحقّ فيما كنتم فيه تختلفون في دينكم ذلك خيرٌ وأحسن تأويلاً لو كنتم تعقلون، ألا والله لا تعلمون أنّي أدعوكم إلى الحقّ من ربّكم حتى تعقلوا وإذا لم تكونوا تعقلون فأنتم لا تستخدمون عقولكم شيئاً، فهل ترضون يا معشر البشر أن تكونوا كمثل فصيلة الأنعام التي لا تتفكّر؟ فما خطبكم وماذا دهاكم وماذا غرَّكم في دعوة الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر الحق؟ فإنّي والله لفي عجبٍ شديد منكم! لماذا لم تستجيبوا لدعوة الاحتكام إلى الله فنأتيكم بحكمهِ الحقّ من محكم كتابه إن كنتم به مؤمنين، أم إنَّكم تنتظرون المهديّ المنتظَر يبعثه الله بكتابٍ جديدٍ فيدعوكم للاحتكام إليه؟ ولكنَّ الله أفتاكم في محكم كتابه أنّه لا كتاب جديد ولا نبيٌّ جديد يرسله من بعد محمد رسول الله خاتم الأنبياء والمرسَلين، وتجدون هذه الفتوى في محكم كتاب الله القرآن العظيم في قول الله تعالى:
{
مَّا كَانَ مُحَمَّدٌ أَبَا أَحَدٍ مِّن رِّجَالِكُمْ وَلَـٰكِن رَّسُولَ اللَّـهِ وَخَاتَمَ النَّبِيِّينَ ۗ وَكَانَ اللَّـهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمًا ﴿٤٠} صدق الله العظيم [الأحزاب].

إذاً، يا قوم إنّما يبعث الله الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر ناصراً لمحمدٍ صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم، أفلا تتفكّرون؟ ألا والله لو تعلموا عظيم ندمكم يا معشر الذين منَّ الله عليكم فأظهركم على دعوة الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد ولم تنصروه فتعزّروه فتشدّوا أزره وتسندوا ظهره وتنشروا أمره وأنتم قادرون، فإن أحسنتم أحسنتم لأنفسكم إنّ الله غنيٌّ عن العالمين، اللهم قد بلغت.. اللهم فاشهد.

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمد لله ربِّ العالمين ..
أخوكم الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..