الموضوع: A questioner asked: Arrived some narratives of the Sunnis that the name of the father of the Awaited Imam Mahdi is ((Abdullah)) so how can that be while your father’s name is Mohammad?

النتائج 1 إلى 1 من 1
  1. افتراضي A questioner asked: Arrived some narratives of the Sunnis that the name of the father of the Awaited Imam Mahdi is ((Abdullah)) so how can that be while your father’s name is Mohammad?

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
    ــــــــــــــــ

:A questioner asked and said
    Arrived some narratives of the Sunnis that the name of the father of the Awaited Imam Mahdi is ((Abdullah)) so how can that be while your father’s name is Mohammad?

اقتباس المشاركة :
    Has passed some of the narrators of the Sunnis a narrative from Ibn Mas’oud, from the prophet -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- that he said: «The Mahdi whose name coincides my name, and the name of his father is my father’s name», and a man in some of it: «The world’s life does not end or: the hour will not rise until Allah sends a man, and in some other of it: «until a man becomes a king over the people from the family of my house, whose name coincides my name, and his father’s name is my father’s name» (1).
    We note in this area are several things worthy of contemplation:
    1 And narrated this narrative some of the Sunnis narrators from Ibn Mas’oud himself, as in Musnad Ahmad in several places, and in which: (and whose name is my name) only
    2 Some others of the Sunnis narrators -as Al-Tirmidhi in His sunan- narrated this narration from Ibn Mas'ud, in which (and whose name is my name) only, and Al-Tirmidhi said: At the door: from ' Ali, Abu Said, Umm Salamah, and Abu Huraira, and this narrative is correct (3). It is for this narrative with this phrase other grounds due to all these companions -other than Ibn Mas'ud- is consistent in free of increase (and the name of his father is my father 's name).
    And most of the memorizers have followed the lead of Al-Tirmidhi, so Al-Tabarani has brought out this narration in his grand lexicon of Ibn Mas’oud many other ways the words , «whose name is my name» (4). And pulled out a ruling in «Mustadrak upon Al-Sahihain» the mentioned narrative from Ibn Mas’oud word «whose name coincides my name» only, and then said: This narrative is true on a condition of the two sheikhs and they did not bring it forth (5), and followed Al-Thahabi on that is summarizing Al-Mustadrak and narrated it Al-Baghawi in «Lanterns of the year » from Ibn Mas’oud without this addition, and said good narration (6).
    Al-Maqdisi Al-Shafei declared that imams of the narration did not narrate that addition, so he said -after he cited narration- can not be possible to ration the agreeing of those memorizers on dropping this addition (and his father’s name is my father’s name) if it was truly narrated by Ibn Mas'oud without addition- narrated by a group of imams of the narration in their books, including: Imam Abu Issa Al-Tirmidhi in his collection, and Imam Abu Dawud in his Sunan, and Hafiz Al-Bayhaqi, and Sheikh Abu Amro Al-Dani, thus all of them ». Which means, without addition (and the name of his father is my father’s name), then Al-Maqdisi Al-Shafei brought forth series of narrations supporting to it, referring to the directed imams maintain as Al-Tabrani, and Ahmad ibn Hanbal, Al-Tirmidhi and Abu Dawud, Bayhaqi, from Abdullah bin Mas'oud, and Abdullah bin Omar and Huzaifa ( 7).
    And can not be rationally the agreement of these imams maintain the projection of this addition (and the name of his father is my father 's name) if it was really narrated by Ibn Mas’oud.
    3 Al-Hafiz Abu Naeem Al-Isfahani investigated (T. 430 AH) in his book « The virtues of the Mahdi» ways of this narration from Assem Bin Abi Al-Najoud, the son of Mas’oud, delivers up to 31 way, and he did not narrate in one of which is (and the name of his father is my father’s name), but all agreed on a narration(whose name is my name) only. And Al-Kenji Shafi'i transferred the text of his speech (d . 638 AH) in his book « The statement in the news of His time, peace be upon him» and then then he commented it by his words:

and is narrated other than Asim, from Zarr - he is Amro Ibn Hamza - from Ibn Mas’oud, all these narrated (his name is my name ), but what it was from Ubaidullah Ibn Mousa, form Zaidah, from Asim, from Ibn Mas’oud, in which he said «and the name of his father is my father’s name» and Al-Labeeb does not suspect in this addition has not count for it with a meeting of these imams on the dispute about it (8).
    انتهى الاقتباس

Then the Awaited Mahdi rules between them with Truth and I say: Verily the True narration is [His name coincides my name]
    [ يواطئ اسمه اسمي ]

then we proved from the Quran the True explanatory-statement for the coinciding that it is the concurring and not the absolute matching, and if the coinciding is the matching it is then we would have found that the hebrew lunar year matching the After Hijra lunar year that begins with Muharram then ends with Dhul Hijja, but the first of the sacred months for a divine wisdom is Rajab to be the first of the sacred months, and between it and the other sacred months; Shaaban, Ramadan, and Shawal, then comes the second of the sacred months which is Dhul Qida then Dhul Hijja then the first month of the year for the After Hijra year (Muharram) to be the last of the sacred months. So those who want mischief faced a problem in the number of what Allah made sacred and it is month of Muharram, so if they made the infidel year matches the lunar year then definitely it will end with the month of Dhul Hijja the third of the sacred months and left with them the month of Muharram, surely they can not make it the first of the sacred months because they know that it is the last of which that forced them to make their year in excess of twelve months in order to coincide the month Muharram so it would be the last month in their year then it ends through it in order for them to establish the new year festive-day then they make lawful what Allah has forbade.

Therefore, the problem they have is not in the month of Rajab, nor Dhul Qida, nor Dhul Hijja; in fact in the month of Muharram to the fact it is the first of the AH year and the last of the sacred month, and for that they were forced to the increase to get the sacred month of Muharram for the fact the three first (sacred) months are secured is they make their year matches the After Hijra year then they definitely will ensure the month of Rajab, Dhul Qida and Dhul Hijja but left with them the sacred month of Muharram and for that they had to increase for they coincide the number (of months) which Allah has made sacred which is the sacred month of Muharram, which means that they want to concur the last month in the blasphemous year the first month for the After Hijra (AH) year to make lawful in their polytheist events what Allah made sacred as like the new year holiday.

O my honorable brother, preceded our fatwa with Truth that if the intended with coinciding is the matching there would not been an access month; in fact they will make the blasphemous year matches the lunar year, [U]and for a godly wisdom separated the sacred months so He made the month in order for those who disbelieved to increase in disbelief, so they had to the increase because as long as the sacred month of Muharram is the last in the sacred months they would never lengthen it even if the made the blasphemous year coincide with the lunar year for the fact it will end in the month of Dhul Hijja, and for that they had to increase in order to coincide the number of the fourth month and it is the sacred month of Muharram.

In any case, it cleared to you that the coinciding is not the matching at all in fact it is the concurring, and you are witnesses that you mean in your words: “Coincided so and so with so and so” which means “Concurred so and so with so and so”, and you did not mean with your words that “so and so coincided with so and so” that it is “so and so matched with so and so”. O people, why altering your language while you know?
    And the conclusion of the matter verily you know that the coinciding is the concurring, and since you believe that the coinciding as well means the concurring; based on it the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad directs this question to Ibn A’la and it is: Have you found that the name (Mohammad) concur in the name (Nasser Mohammad) and Allah made the concurring for the name Mohammad in my name in my father’s name, or do you deny that my name is (Nasser Mohammad)? Therefore the name Mohammad concurs in my name, and Allah only made the point of concurring in my name for the name Mohammad is in the name of my father, and that is a far reaching wisdom in order for the name to carry the announcement and the banner of the matter, that’s because Allah did not send the Awaited Mahdi as a prophet nor a messenger; in fact He sent him as (Nasser) supporter to Mohammad prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, with that the far reaching wisdom requires from the coinciding but you made the coinciding is matching despite that you surely know in the Arabic language that the coinciding should not be the matching, that’s because it is not correct to say: (so and so matched with so and so to kill so and so); in fact you say: (so and so coincided with so and so to kill so and so).
    Consequently the coinciding is the concurring and not the matching my honorable brother.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

The straight ______________________________ path
    ((((The supporter to Allah’s Book the True sunna of His messenger; the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?2007

اقتباس المشاركة 6649 من موضوع وردت بعض روايات أهل السنة بأن اسم والد الامام المهدى المنتظر بــ (( عبدالله )) فكيف واسم أبيكم محمد؟

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    ــــــــــــــــ

وسأل سائل فقال:
    وردت بعض روايات أهل السنة بأن اسم والد الامام المهدي المنتظر بــ (( عبدالله )) فكيف واسم أبيكم محمد؟

اقتباس المشاركة :
    لقد نقل بعض محدّثي أهل السنّة حديثاً عن ابن مسعود، عن النبيّ صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم أنّه قال « المهدي يواطئ اسمُه اسمي، واسمُ أبيه اسمَ أبي »، وفي رجلاً ـ وفي بعضها «لا تذهب الدنيا ـ أو: لا تقوم الساعة ـ حتّى يبعث الله رجلاً ـ وفي بعضها: حتّى يملك الناسَ رجل ـ من أهل بيتي يواطئ اسمُه اسمي، واسمُ أبيه اسمَ أبي» (1).
    ونلاحظ في هذا المجال عدّة أمور جديرة بالتأمّل:
    1 ـ روى هذا الحديثَ بعض محدّثي أهل السنّة عن ابن مسعود نفسه، كما في مسند أحمد وفي عدّة مواضع، وفيه: ( واسمه اسمي ) فقط (2).
    2 ـ روى البعض الآخر من محدّثي أهل السنّة ـ كالترمذي في سُننه ـ هذا الحديث عن ابن مسعود، وفيه ( واسمه اسمي ) فقط، ثمّ قال الترمذي: وفي الباب: عن عليّ، وأبي سعيد، وأم سلمة، وأبي هريرة، وهذا حديث حسن صحيح (3). فلهذا الحديث بهذا اللفظ أسانيد أخرى ترجع إلى كلّ هؤلاء الصحابة ـ غير ابن مسعود ـ تتفّق في خلوّها من زيادة ( واسم أبيه اسم أبي ).
    وقد حذا أكثر الحفّاظ حذو الترمذي، فقد أخرج الطَّبراني هذا الحديث في معجمه الكبير عن ابن مسعود من طرق كثيرة أخرى بلفظ « اسمه اسمي » (4). وأخرج الحاكم في «المستدرك على الصحيحين» الحديث المذكور عن ابن مسعود بلفظ « يواطى اسمه اسمي » فقط، ثمّ قال: هذا حديث صحيح على شرط الشيخين ولم يُخرجاه (5)، وتابعه على ذلك الذهبي في تلخيص المستدرك، ورواه البَغَوي في « مصابيح السنّة » عن ابن مسعود دون هذه الزيادة، وصرّح بحُسن الحديث (6).
    وصرّح المقدسي الشافعي بأنّ أئمّة الحديث لم يرووا تلك الزيادة، فقال ـ بعد أن أورد الحديث عن ابن مسعود بدون الزيادة ـ: أخرجه جماعة من أئمّة الحديث في كتبهم، منهم: الإمام أبو عيسى الترمذي في جامعه، والإمام أبو داود في سننه، والحافظ أبو بكر البيهقي، والشيخ أبو عمرو الداني، كلّهم هكذا ». أي بدون زيادة ( واسم أبيه اسم أبي ) ثمّ أخرج المقدسي الشافعي جملة من الأحاديث المؤيّدة له، مُشيراً إلى من أخرجها من الأئمة الحفّاظ كالطبراني، وأحمد بن حنبل، والترمذي، وأبي داود، والبيهقي، عن عبدالله بن مسعود، وعبدالله بن عمر، وحذيفة (7).
    ولا يمكن تعقّل اتّفاق هؤلاء الأئمّة الحفّاظ على إسقاط هذه الزيادة (واسم أبيه اسم أبي) لو كانت مرويّة حقّاً عن ابن مسعود.
    3 ـ استقصى الحافظ أبو نعيم الاصفهاني ( ت 430 هـ ) في كتابه «مناقب المهدي» طرق هذا الحديث عن عاصم بن أبي النجود، عن ابن مسعود، حتّى أوصلها إلى 31 طريقاً، ولم يُرْوَ في واحد منها عبارة ( واسم أبيه اسم أبي )، بل اتفّقت كلّها على رواية ( اسمه اسمي ) فقط. وقد نقل نصّ كلامه الكنجي الشافعي ( ت 638 هـ ) في كتابه « البيان في أخبار صاحب الزمان عليه السّلام » ثمّ عقّب على ذلك بقوله:
    ورواه غير عاصم، عن زَرّ ـ وهو عمرو بن حرّة ـ عن ابن مسعود، كلّ هؤلاء روَوا ( اسمه اسمي )، إلاّ ما كان من عُبيد الله بن موسى، عن زائدة، عن عاصم عن ابن مسعود، فإنّه قال فيه « واسم أبيه اسم أبي » ولا يرتاب اللبيب بأنّ هذه الزيادة لا اعتبار لها مع اجتماع هؤلاء الأئمّة على خلافها (8).
    انتهى الاقتباس

ومن ثم يحكم بينهم المهدي المُنتظر بالحقّ وأقول: إن الحديث الحق هو:
    [ يواطئ اسمه اسمي ].

ومن ثم أثبتنا من القرآن البيان الحقّ للتواطؤ أنّهُ التوافق وليس التطابق مُطلقاً، ولو كان التواطؤ هو التطابق إذاً لوجدنا السَّنة العِبريّة تُطابق السَّنة الهجريّة القمريّة التي تبدأ بمُحرم فتنتهي في ذي الحجة، ولكن أوّل الأشهر الحُرم ولحكمة إلهية يكون أول الأشهر الحُرم هو رجب وبينه وبين الأشهُر الحُرم الأخرى شعبان ورمضان وشوال، ومن ثم يأتي ثاني الأشهُر الحُرم وهو ذو القعدة ومن ثم ذو الحجّة، ومن ثمّ الشهر الأول للسَّنة الهجريّة ليكون الأخير في الأشهر الحُرم، فهنا واجه الذين يريدون الفساد مُشكلةً في عدة ما حرّم الله وهو شهر مُحرم، فإن جعلوا السنة الكفريّة تُطابق السنة القمريّة فحتماً ستنتهي في شهر ذي الحجة ثالث الأشهر الحُرم وبقي لديهم شهر مُحرم فهم لا يستطيعون أن يجعلوه أول الأشهر الحُرم لأنهم يعلمون إنّه الأخير، مما أجبرهم ذلك أن يجعلوا سنتهم تزيد عن اثني عشر شهراً لكي يواطئوا شهر مُحرم، فيكون هو الشهر الأخير في سنتهم فتنتهي خلاله حتى يقيموا عيد رأس السَّنة فيحِلُّوا فيه ما حرّم الله.

إذاً المُشكلة لديهم ليست في شهر رجب ولا شهر ذي القعدة ولا ذي الحجة؛ بل هي في شهر مُحرم لكونه أوّل السَّنة الهجريّة وآخر الأشهر الحُرم، ولذلك اضطرّوا إلى الزيادة لينالوا شهر مُحرم الحرام لكون الأشهر الثلاثة الأولى مضمونة لو يجعلون سنتهم تطابق السَّنة االهجريّة، فهم حتماً سيضمنون شهرَ رجب وذي القعدة وذي الحجّة ولكن بقي لديهم شهر مُحرم الحرام ولذلك اضطروا إلى الزيادة ليواطئوا عدّة ماحرم الله وهو شهر مُحرم الحرام، أي أنهم يريدون أن يوافق الشهر الأخير في السنة الكُفريّة الشهر الأول للسنة الهجريّة ليحلّوا فيه مناسباتهم الشركيّة بما حرم الله كمثل عيد رأس السَّنة.

ويا أخي الكريم، سبقت فتوانا بالحقّ بأنّه لو كان المقصود بالتواطؤ هو التطابق لما كانت هُناك زيادة شهر؛ بل سوف يجعلون السنة الكًفريّة تُطابق السنة القمريّة، ولحكمة إلهية فرّق الأشهر الحرم فجعل الشهر لكي يزيد الذين كفروا كفراً فيضطرون إلى الزيادة لأن ما دام شهر مُحرم الحرام هو الأخير في الأشهر الحُرم فلن يطولوه، ولو جعلوا السنة الكُفرية تُطابق السَّنة القمريّة لكونها سوف تنتهي في شهر ذي الحجّة ولذلك اضطروا للزيادة لكي يواطئ عدة الشهر الرابع وهو شهر محرم الحرام.

وعلى كُل حال تبيّن لكم أن التواطؤ ليس التطابق مُطلقاً بل هو التوافق، وأنتُم على ذلك لمن الشاهدين بأنكم تقصدون بقولكم تواطأ فلانٌ مع فلانٍ أي اتَّفق فلانٌ مع فلانٍ ولم تقصدوا بقولكم تواطأ فلانٌ مع فلانٍ بأنَّه تطابق فلانٌ مع فلانٍ، فلِمَ تحريف لُغتكم ياقوم وأنتم تعلمون؟
    وخلاصة الأمر أنّكم تعلمون أن التواطؤ هو التوافق، وبما أنك تؤمن أن التواطؤ كذلك يعني التوافق فعليه يوجه المهدي المُنتظر ناصر مُحمد إلى ابن العلاء هذا السؤال وهو:
    فهل وجدتم أنّ الاسم
    (مُحمد) يوافق في الاسم (ناصر مُحمد) وجعل الله التوافق للاسم مُحمد في اسمي في اسم أبي أم إنكم تُنكرون أن اسمي (ناصر مُحمد)؟ إذاً الاسم مُحمد يوافق في اسمي، وإنما جعل الله نُقطة التوافق في اسمي للاسم مُحمد هي في اسم أبي وفي ذلك حكمةٌ بالغةٌ لكي يحمل الاسم الخبر وراية الأمر، وذلك لأن الله لم يبتعث المهدي المُنتظر نبياً ولا رسولاً بل يبعثه ناصرَ مُحمدٍ صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم وبذلك تنقضي الحكمة البالغة من التواطؤ، ولكنكم جعلتُم التواطؤ هو التطابق برغم أنّكم تعلمون أنّ في اللغة العربية لا ينبغي أن يكون التواطؤ هو التطابق، وذلك لأنه لا يصح أن تقول: (فلان تطابق مع فلانٍ بقتل فلان) بل تقول: (فلان تواطأ مع فلانٍ لقتل فلانٍ).
    إذاً التواطؤ هو التوافق وليس التطابق أخي الكريم.

وسلامٌ على المُرسلين ، والحمدُ لله رب العالمين..
    خليفة الله الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني.

الصراط______________________________ المستقيم
    (((( الناصر لكتاب الله وسنة رسوله الحق الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني))))

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Fatwas of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and the reply to questions of the Sunnis..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 01-04-2020, 09:03 PM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 24-06-2017, 10:00 AM
  3. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 24-06-2016, 11:41 AM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 20-06-2016, 12:24 AM
  5. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 10-06-2015, 09:34 AM
ضوابط المشاركة