الموضوع: {وَقُلْ رَبِّ اغْفِرْ وَارْحَمْ وَأَنْتَ خَيْرُ الرَّاحِمِينَ}..

النتائج 1 إلى 5 من 5
  1. افتراضي {وَقُلْ رَبِّ اغْفِرْ وَارْحَمْ وَأَنْتَ خَيْرُ الرَّاحِمِينَ}..

- 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

05 - 08 - 1430 AH
    28 - 07 -2009 AD
    02:22 am
    ــــــــــــــــ

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful
    {وَقُلْ رَبِّ اغْفِرْ وَارْحَمْ وَأَنْتَ خَيْرُ الرَّاحِمِينَ}

O Al-Mustaghfer, why the suspicion about the Awaited Mahdi the twelfth Imam from the family of the purified House whom Allah aided him with the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder? O my honorable brother, verily it is not equal the darkness and the light nor the cool-shade and the blistering-heat, nor are equal the living and the dead ones, and you can not make hear those who are in the graves, so be of the grateful and supporter ones to the Truth, and Allah is sought for help, for each call a proof, or is the True explanatory-statement for the Quran did not convince you?

I swear by Allah the Exalted High, the Most Powerful, Who is ever Aware, Seer, of His servants. I am indeed the Imam Mahdi the well aware of the All Merciful in the decisive Quran, servant of the Greatest Bliss; Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni. I see that you are tired you like to know the straight path so you follow it, I only advise you in one-thing if you believed it surely you believe the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord, and if you denied it then I swear by Allah the Great if the Awaited Mahdi had a dialogue with you lifetime of the universe and the length of time (eternity); I could not guide you to the Truth by the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder ever, because it would be obscure to you as long as you did not believe in what I will say it to you with Truth that I am the well aware of the All Merciful servant of the Greatest Bliss, do you know what is the Greatest Bliss? It is Allah’s name the Greatest, Allah made it an attribute for the goodly pleasure of HimSelf over His servants. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-Tawba] 9:72.
    {وَعَدَ اللّهُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا وَمَسَاكِنَ طَيِّبَةً فِي جَنَّاتِ عَدْنٍ وَرِضْوَانٌ مِّنَ اللّهِ أَكْبَرُ ذَلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة:72].

So do you know the True explanatory-statement for the word of Allah the Most High:
    {وَرِضْوَانٌ مِّنَ اللّهِ أَكْبَرُ ذَلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ}
    That is a fatwa from Lord of the worlds that Allah’s goodly pleasure over His servants is a Bliss bigger and greater than the bliss of the blissful heavenly-garden, if you were worshiping Allah’s goodly pleasure over you verily I swear by my Lord that He did not create mankind and Jinn except for them to worship the Bliss of the goodly pleasure of their Lord over them and for that He created them, so follow me to fulfill achieving the Allah’s goodly pleasure over His servants that the hoarding distracted them from it in the world’s life! And that is the Bliss that Allah will ask them about it, and for that He created them. And Allah the Most High said: [Al-Takãthur] 102:1-8
    {أَلْهَاكُمُ التَّكَاثُرُ ﴿١﴾ حَتَّىٰ زُرْتُمُ الْمَقَابِرَ ﴿٢﴾ كَلَّا سَوْفَ تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٣﴾ ثُمَّ كَلَّا سَوْفَ تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٤﴾ كَلَّا لَوْ تَعْلَمُونَ عِلْمَ الْيَقِينِ ﴿٥﴾ لَتَرَوُنَّ الْجَحِيمَ ﴿٦﴾ ثُمَّ لَتَرَوُنَّهَا عَيْنَ الْيَقِينِ ﴿٧﴾ ثُمَّ لَتُسْأَلُنَّ يَوْمَئِذٍ عَنِ النَّعِيمِ ﴿٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [التكاثر].

Do you know what is the True explanatory-statement for the word of Allah the Most High:
    {ثُمَّ لَتُسْأَلُنَّ يَوْمَئِذٍ عَنِ النَّعِيمِ}
    That is the Bliss which the hoarding distracted you from it in the world’s life and its adornments, and they did not achieve the goal that Allah created them for it is to worship the Bliss of His goodly pleasure. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And I have not created the jinn and the mankind except to worship Me.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dhãreyãt] 51:56
    {وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الجنّ وَالْإِنْسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُونِ} صدق الله العظيم [الذاريات:56].

So if you did not believe in this explanatory-statement when you got informed about it, then what after the Truth except falsehood! Do you see me calling you to a manifest falsehood so you hesitate in the certainty? And turn-close to Allah and say: [Al-`Ankaboot] 29:69.
    {وَالَّذِينَ جَاهَدُوا فِينَا لَنَهْدِيَنَّهُمْ سُبُلَنَا وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَمَعَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت:69]

O our Allah, verily if You knew that Your servant is searching about the Truth and he does not want other than the Truth; O our Allah, indeed Your servant is in Your custody.. O the Ever-Living, the Self-subsisting by Whom all subsist. O Whom slumber does not overtake Him, nor sleep. O the Compassionate-Lover.. O Possessor of the glorious throne; Your servant desires and You desire and surely You do what You desire.. O our Allah if You knew that Your servant Al-Mustaghfer does not want other than the Truth then I became in your custody guiding me to the Truth.. O our Allah if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is the True Awaited Mahdi from You; verily You have bestowed over us in our era and in our nation and bestowed upon Al-Mustaghfer that You made me gain knowledge about him before many of the humans.. O our Allah, make me of the best foremost supporters in the era of dialogue before the appearing.. O our Allah, do not make the Awaited Mahdi an argument for You against us so You would chastise us.. O our Allah, make him an argument for me so I follow the Truth then You make me enter into Your mercy among Your righteous servants”.

.O Al-Mustaghfer, be True with Allah consequently He would fulfill His promise to you so He would guide you to the True Awaited Mahdi in the Book

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Your brother the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?=p3902

اقتباس المشاركة 3902 من موضوع بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم {وَقُل رَّبِّ اغْفِرْ وَارْحَمْ وَأَنتَ خَيْرُ الرَّاحِمِينَ ﴿١١٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم ..

- 1 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    06 - 08 - 1430 هـ
    28 - 07 -2009 مـ
    02:22 صباحاً
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    {وَقُل رَّبِّ اغْفِرْ وَارْحَمْ وَأَنتَ خَيْرُ الرَّاحِمِينَ ﴿١١٨﴾}
    صدق الله العظيم ..

اقتباس المشاركة :
    المشاركة بواسطة المستغفر: بسم الله الواحد الأحد
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم الحمدلله رب العالمين والصلاة والسلام على سيدنا ونبينا ورسولنامحمد رحمة الله للعالمين وعلى آله الطاهرين. أمابعد: السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته . إني رجل من العامة .إلاأن الأمة معتقلة ورهن المآمرة الكبرى فقد لبس علينا ديننا ونهبت ثرواتنا وتكالبت علينا الأمم وقذف في قلوبنا الوهن .حتى فغرت الأمة فاها! إلى : ناصر محمد اليماني إن ماجئت به أمر عظيم وأمر هول وخطب جلل. أمر خشيه الأولون ويخشاه الآخرون.فالأمة منهكة ولاتسطع لمزيد من الفتن والمحن وإراقة الدماء ونشر الفوضى والمجاعات وإزهاق الأرواح وأمور عظام لايتنبأ بها ذو علم أوحلم . إلاأن تكون حق . فلاراد لأمر الله وأمره بين الكاف والنون فسبحانه وتعالى عما يشركون. أسأل الله الواحد الأحد إن كنت أنت إبن رسول الله من عترته الطاهرة ( الإمام المهدي ) أن يجعلني وأهلي ومالي تحت إمرتك فإننا نبايع الله ورسوله وإبن رسول الله محمد . وإن لم تكن فإني وأهلي براء منك وممن إتبعك . وشهد الله والله خير الشاهدين.
    انتهى الاقتباس
    ويا أيها المُستغفر، لِمَ الرّيب في المهديّ المنتظَر الإمام الثاني عشر من آل البيت المُطّهر الذي أيَّده الله بالبيان الحقّ للذِّكر؟ ويا أخي الكريم إنّها لا تستوي الظلمات والنور ولا الظلّ والحَرور ولا يستوي الأحياء والأموات وما أنت بمُسمعٍ من في القبور، فكن من الشاكرين وللحقِّ ناصرين، والله المستعان فلكُلّ دعوى برهان، أم لم يُقنعك البيان الحقّ للقرآن؟

وأقسمُ بالله العليّ القدير من كان بعباده خبيراً بصيراً إنّني أنا الإمام المهديّ الخبير بالرحمن في مُحكم القرآن عبد النعيم الأعظم ناصر محمد اليماني، وإنّي أراك سقيماً توَدّ أن تعلمَ الصراط المستقيم فتتّبعه، وإنّما أعظُك بواحدةٍ إن صدقت به فسوف تُصدِّق المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّك، وإن كذّبت به فأقسمُ بالله العظيم لو حاورك المهديّ المنتظَر عمر الكون والدهر لما استطعتُ أن أهديَك إلى الحقّ بالبيان الحقّ للذكر أبداً لأنّه سوف يكون عليك عمًى ما لم تُصدق بما سوف أقوله لك بالحقّ أنّي الخبير بالرحمن عبد النعيم الأعظم، فهل تعلم ما هو النعيم الأعظم؟ إنّه اسم الله الأعظم جعله الله صفةً لرضوان نفسه على عباده تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَعَدَ اللَّـهُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا وَمَسَاكِنَ طَيِّبَةً فِي جَنَّاتِ عَدْنٍ ۚ وَرِضْوَانٌ مِّنَ اللَّـهِ أَكْبَرُ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ ﴿٧٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

فهل تعلم البيان الحقّ لقول الله تعالى: {وَرِضْوَانٌ مِّنَ اللَّـهِ أَكْبَرُ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ} صدق الله العظيم؟ وتلك فتوى من ربّ العالمين أنّ رضوان الله على عباده نعيماً أكبر وأعظم من نعيم جنة النعيم، فإن كنت تعبد نعيم رضوان الله عليك فأقسمُ بربي أنّه لم يخلق الإنس والجنّ إلا ليعبدوا نعيم رضوان ربّهم عليهم ولذلك خلقهم فاتّبِعني لتحقيق نعيم رضوان الله على عباده الذي ألهاهم عنه التكاثر في الحياة الدنيا! وذلك هو النعيم الذي سوف يسألهم الله عنه، ولذلك خلقهم. وقال الله تعالى: {أَلْهَاكُمُ التَّكَاثُرُ ﴿١﴾ حَتَّىٰ زُرْتُمُ الْمَقَابِرَ ﴿٢﴾ كَلَّا سَوْفَ تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٣﴾ ثُمَّ كَلَّا سَوْفَ تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٤﴾ كَلَّا لَوْ تَعْلَمُونَ عِلْمَ الْيَقِينِ ﴿٥﴾ لَتَرَوُنَّ الْجَحِيمَ ﴿٦﴾ ثُمَّ لَتَرَوُنَّهَا عَيْنَ الْيَقِينِ ﴿٧﴾ ثُمَّ لَتُسْأَلُنَّ يَوْمَئِذٍ عَنِ النَّعِيمِ ﴿٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [التكاثر].

فهل تعلم ما هو البيان الحقّ لقول الله تعالى: {ثُمَّ لَتُسْأَلُنَّ يَوْمَئِذٍ عَنِ النَّعِيمِ ﴿٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم؟ وذلك النعيم الذي ألهاهم عنه التّكاثر في الحياة الدنيا وزينتها ولم يحقِّقوا الهدف الذي خلقهم الله من أجله ليعبدوا نعيم رضوانه. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الْجِنَّ وَالْإِنسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُونِ ﴿٥٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الذاريات].

فإذا لم تصدّق بهذا البيان حين ظهورك عليه فما بعد الحقّ إلا الضلال! فهل تراني أدعوكم إلى ضلالٍ مبينٍ حتى تتردّد في اليقين؟ وأنِب إلى الله وقل:
    "اللهم إنّك قلت وقولك الحقّ: {وَالَّذِينَ جَاهَدُوا فِينَا لَنَهْدِيَنَّهُمْ سُبُلَنَا ۚ وَإِنَّ اللَّـهَ لَمَعَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ ﴿٦٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت]. اللهم إن كنت تعلم أنّ عبدك يبحث عن الحقّ ولا يريد غير الحقّ؛ اللهم فإنّ عبدك في ذمّتك يا حيّ يا قيوم يا من لا تأخذه سِنَةٌ ولا نومٌ، يا ودود يا ذو العرش المجيد؛ عبدك يريد وأنت تريد وأنت الذي تفعل ما تريد اللهم إن كنت تعلم أنّ عبدك (المُستغفر) لا يريد غير الحقّ فقد أصبحت في ذمّتك تهدني إلى الحقّ؛ اللهم فإن كان ناصر محمد اليماني هو المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من عندك فقد منَنْتَ علينا أن يكون المهديّ المنتظَر في عصرنا وفي أمّتنا ومننتَ على (المُستغفر) أن أظهرتني على أمره قبل كثيرٍ من البشر؛ اللهم فاجعلني من الأنصار السابقين الأخيار في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور؛ اللهم فلا تجعل المهديّ المنتظَر حُجّة لك علينا فتعذّبنا؛ اللهم فاجعله حُجّة لي فأتّبع الحقّ فتدخلني برحمتك في عبادك الصالحين".

وأصدِق الله يصدقك أيّها المُستغفر فيهديك إلى المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ في الكتاب، وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمدُ للهِ ربِّ العالمين..

أخوك الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني .

2. افتراضي There is not one human being in the Book that did not ever err, surely Allah did not make infallibility a proof ! Indeed, none is being infallible from error and sins except Allah, Alone..

- 2 -

17 - 08 - 1430 AH
    09 - 08 - 2009 AD
    01:51 am
    ـــــــــــــــــ

There is not one human being in the Book that did not ever err, surely Allah did not make infallibility a proof ! Indeed, none is being infallible from error and sins except Allah, Alone..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the prophets and messengers and all the prophets before him; the illiterate trustworthy prophet and their righteous virtuous families, and the followers to the Truth in every time and place till the day of Judgement, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

O Al-Mustaghfer, you have changed the law of the Book by the ratification in the callers to the Truth that should not ratify them if it proved error of one of them ever in life or it cleared that he committed a sin, so it is not permissible ratifying him! Don’t you guard from Allah’s punishment? It is then why it is permissible for the children of Israel to ratify in Moses despite that he killed a person unjustly! In fact you are indeed of the ignorant ones; in fact the argument is the knowledge, and Allah did not make the argument that the caller did not commit a sin ever! Indeed, by Allah were it not for that my Lord covered my sins and none knows my sins nor I want to expose myself when my Lord has covered me I would have told you about my whole guilt and sins which I had made it in my life of which I recall of it and for sure I forgot most of it and turned to Allah in repentance fully, and do you know that I would like to mention it altogether verily I would have told you because you are certainly of the ignorant ones, do you want to make the proof for the Imam Mahdi that he did not ever commit a sin in his life? But the Imam Mahdi was dead unaware so Allah made his heart alive with the light of the grand Quran to walk with it among the people with Truth surely not equal who was unaware then he responded to the True call from His lord in His decisive Book so Allah made him alive by the light of His Book then he followed the Truth (verily he is not equal) with whom remained in manifest error throughout his life. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-An`ãm] 6:122-125
    {أَوَمَنْ كَانَ مَيْتًا فَأَحْيَيْنَاهُ وَجَعَلْنَا لَهُ نُورًا يَمْشِي بِهِ فِي النَّاسِ كَمَنْ مَثَلُهُ فِي الظُّلُمَاتِ لَيْسَ بِخَارِجٍ مِنْهَا كَذَلِكَ زُيِّنَ لِلْكَافِرِينَ مَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ (122) وَكَذَلِكَ جَعَلْنَا فِي كُلِّ قَرْيَةٍ أَكَابِرَ مُجْرِمِيهَا لِيَمْكُرُوا فِيهَا وَمَا يَمْكُرُونَ إِلَّا بِأَنْفُسِهِمْ وَمَا يَشْعُرُونَ (123) وَإِذَا جَاءَتْهُمْ آَيَةٌ قَالُوا لَنْ نُؤْمِنَ حَتَّى نُؤْتَى مِثْلَ مَا أُوتِيَ رُسُلُ اللَّهِ اللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ حَيْثُ يَجْعَلُ رِسَالَتَهُ سَيُصِيبُ الَّذِينَ أَجْرَمُوا صَغَارٌ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ وَعَذَابٌ شَدِيدٌ بِمَا كَانُوا يَمْكُرُونَ (124) فَمَنْ يُرِدِ اللَّهُ أَنْ يَهدِيَهُ يَشْرَحْ صَدْرَهُ لِلْإِسْلَامِ وَمَنْ يُرِدْ أَنْ يُضِلَّهُ يَجْعَلْ صَدْرَهُ ضَيِّقًا حَرَجًا كَأَنَّمَا يَصَّعَّدُ فِي السَّمَاءِ كَذَلِكَ يَجْعَلُ اللَّهُ الرِّجْسَ عَلَى الَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ (125)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

O Al-Mustaghfer, if I asked about me any human being knows me: Dose Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni lie? He would have said to you did not ever witness him lie. As for the sins verily are many, and praise be to Allah that I found the mercy of my Lord encompassed everything, even if my sins were exceeding the sins of lucifer the outcast satan, then I turned to my Lord with utmost repentance it is then the mercy of my Lord would have encompassed me and He would have guided me and selected me from His close loyal-servants, and I do not care that I tell you about my sins and if I told you could not be able to count it, and praise be to Allah who removed from me my burden, and your Lord suffices as being Aware and Seer of His servants’ sins. Allah did not make the Awaited Mahdi of whom wait the pleasure of the servants, verily their pleasure does not concerns me a thing to get pleased with me, in fact concerns me the goodly pleasure of my Lord Him Alone, no partner for Him and I am indeed of the worshipers to Him, surely I do not show off to the people and I claim that I am of the righteous whom they did not ever commit a sin.

O Al-Mustaghfer, I did not find a creature on earth did not commit a sin ever. And Allah the Most High said: [Faater] 35:45.
    {وَلَوْ يُؤَاخِذُ اللَّهُ النَّاسَ بِمَا كَسَبُوا مَا تَرَكَ عَلَى ظَهْرِهَا مِن دَابَّةٍ} صدق الله العظيم [فاطر:45].

In a sense that there is not one human being in the Book that did not ever err, surely you are of the erring ones, verily Allah did not make the proof in the infallibility! Indeed none is being infallible of (committing) error and sins except Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him — O you who exaggerate in Allah’s servants without right until you associate them in Allah’s attributes glory be to Him the Exalted Most High beyond measures, so did you get wonder now?! Then listen, I call you to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book and between me and you is Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His prophet and not to trace my faults and you see that I have to tell you that I did not commit a sin ever in my life, nonetheless if proved that I ever committed a sin then you would see that I am not the Imam Mahdi, but I will say to you that perhaps the right hand of Ateed got tired from so much of writing my sins before Allah made my heart alive, and truly you are of the ignorant ones, how can it be that I bring to you the True explanatory-statement for Allah’s Book in what Allah aided me with the authority of the bridling knowledge, and I explained in details the proof that the Quran is the reference and the judge, and I dominated over you with Truth, so you turn away from the call to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book with what Allah aided me with the authority of the bridling knowledge then you turn away from the True call and you want to ask the people about me and about the goodness of narrative of my life and my behavior! But O smart one, I was not committing any sin openly in front of people in the days of unawareness so they give you fatwa who know me and if you asked them they would not given you fatwa except: “We did not witness on him any evil ever nor we witness him lie ever, and generous (with his) right hand and he is enduring and good at heart he rewards who honored him and forgives who wronged him and gives to who deprived him”, as for the private sins surely they do not know about it because I did not do it openly in front of them so they would tell you, but I told you that I was of the sinners because I do not care about your pleasure a thing nor the pleasure of the people and my supporters altogether as long as I know that I have a Forgiving Merciful Lord, and were it not for my knowledge in the extent of Allah’s mercy I would not have known my Lord and would not have called the people to His mercy no matter their sins were, so do not be of the ignorant ones. And do not call the people to give up from Allah’s mercy nor track the faults of the people O Al-Mustaghfer and I bear witness to Allah that you are of the sinners O Al-Mustaghfer, so ask Allah’s forgiveness and turn close to Him with utmost repenting you would find Him Pardoning, Forgiving, Merciful Lord. and give the good news to the guilty sinners who they turned to Allah fully with repentance with Allah’s goodly pleasure over them and His love and His nearness; verily Allah loves those who often turn (to Him) and He loves those who purify themselves.

.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=6413

اقتباس المشاركة 6413 من موضوع بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم {وَقُل رَّبِّ اغْفِرْ وَارْحَمْ وَأَنتَ خَيْرُ الرَّاحِمِينَ ﴿١١٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم ..

- 2 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    18 - 08 - 1430 هـ
    09 - 08 - 2009 مـ
    01:51 صباحاً
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

لا يوجد إنسانٌ واحدٌ في الكتاب لم يذنب قط، فلم يجعل الله البرهانَ في العصمة! فلا معصوم من الخطأ والذنوب إلا الله وحده ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على خاتم الأنبياء والمرسَلين وكافة الأنبياء من قبله النَّبيّ الأمي الأمين وآلهم الطيّبين الطاهرين والتابعين للحقّ في كلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ إلى يوم الدين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..

ويا أيها المُستغفر، لقد غيّرت ناموس الكتاب بالتّصديق بالدُّعاة إلى الحقّ أنّه لا يجب تصديقهم إذا ثبت خطأ أحدهم قط في الحياة أو تبيّن أنّه قد ارتكب إثمًا فلا يجوز تصديقه! أفلا تتّقِ الله؟ إذاً لِمَ يجوز لبني إسرائيل أن يُصدّقوا بموسى رغم أنّه قتل نفساً بغير الحقّ؟ بل إنّك لمن الجاهلين؛ بل الحُجّة هي العلم يا هذا، ولم يجعل الله الحُجّة أنّ الداعية لم يرتكب إثماً قط! ألا والله لولا أنّ ربّي ستر عليّ ولا يعلم بذنوبي أحدٌ ولا أريد أن أفضح نفسي وقد ستر عليّ ربّي لكنت أخبرتك بكافة ذنوبي وآثامي التي قد عملتها في حياتي ما أذكر منها ومؤكدٌ أنّي أنسى أكثرها وتُبت إلى الله متاباً، وهل تدري أنّه بودي أن أذكرها جميعاً لكان أخبرتك بها لأنّك لمن الجاهلين! أتريد أن تجعل البرهان للإمام المهديّ أنه لم يرتكب قط ذنباً في حياته؟ ولكنّ الإمام المهديّ كان ميْتاً غافلاً فأحيا الله قلبه بنور القرآن العظيم ليمشي به في الناس بالحقّ، فلا يستوي من كان غافلاً ثم استجاب لدعوة الحقّ من ربِّه في مُحكم كتابه فأحياه الله بنور كتابه فاتّبع الحقّ ممّن بقي في ضلالٍ مُبينٍ طيلة حياته. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {أَوَمَن كَانَ مَيْتًا فَأَحْيَيْنَاهُ وَجَعَلْنَا لَهُ نُورًا يَمْشِي بِهِ فِي النَّاسِ كَمَن مَّثَلُهُ فِي الظُّلُمَاتِ لَيْسَ بِخَارِجٍ مِّنْهَا ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ زُيِّنَ لِلْكَافِرِينَ مَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ ﴿١٢٢﴾ وَكَذَٰلِكَ جَعَلْنَا فِي كُلِّ قَرْيَةٍ أَكَابِرَ مُجْرِمِيهَا لِيَمْكُرُوا فِيهَا ۖ وَمَا يَمْكُرُونَ إِلَّا بِأَنفُسِهِمْ وَمَا يَشْعُرُونَ ﴿١٢٣﴾ وَإِذَا جَاءَتْهُمْ آيَةٌ قَالُوا لَن نُّؤْمِنَ حَتَّىٰ نُؤْتَىٰ مِثْلَ مَا أُوتِيَ رُسُلُ اللَّـهِ ۘ اللَّـهُ أَعْلَمُ حَيْثُ يَجْعَلُ رِسَالَتَهُ ۗ سَيُصِيبُ الَّذِينَ أَجْرَمُوا صَغَارٌ عِندَ اللَّـهِ وَعَذَابٌ شَدِيدٌ بِمَا كَانُوا يَمْكُرُونَ ﴿١٢٤﴾ فَمَن يُرِدِ اللَّـهُ أَن يَهْدِيَهُ يَشْرَحْ صَدْرَهُ لِلْإِسْلَامِ ۖ وَمَن يُرِدْ أَن يُضِلَّهُ يَجْعَلْ صَدْرَهُ ضَيِّقًا حَرَجًا كَأَنَّمَا يَصَّعَّدُ فِي السَّمَاءِ ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ يَجْعَلُ اللَّـهُ الرِّجْسَ عَلَى الَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿١٢٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

ويا أيها المُستغفر، لو سألت عني أيّ إنسانٍ يعرفني هل يكذب ناصر محمد اليماني؟ لقال لك: "ما شهدنا عليه كذباً قط".

وأما الذنوب فهي كثيرةٌ، والحمدُ لله أنّي وجدت رحمة ربّي وسِعت كُلّ شيء، فحتى لو كانت ذنوبي تفوق ذنوب إبليس الشيطان الرجيم فتبتُ إلى ربّي متاباً لوسعتني رحمة ربّي ولهداني واصطفاني من أوليائه المُقرّبين، ولستُ أبالي بأن أخبركم بذنوبي ولو أخبرتكم لما استطعت أن أحصيها، والحمدُ لله الذي وضع عنّي وزري، وكفى بربّك بذنوب عباده خبيراً بصيراً، ولم يجعل الله المهديّ المنتظَر من الذين ينتظرون رضوان العباد فلا يهمّني رضوانكم شيئاً لترضوا عني؛ بل يهمني رضوان ربّي وحده لا شريك له وإنّي له لمن العابدين، فلا أُرائي الناس شيئاً وأدّعي أنّي لمن الصالحين الذين لم يذنبوا ذنباً قط.

ويا أيّها المستغفر، إنّي لم أجد في الكتاب دابةً في الأرض لم تذنب قط. وقال الله تعالى: {وَلَوْ يُؤَاخِذُ اللَّـهُ النَّاسَ بِمَا كَسَبُوا مَا تَرَكَ عَلَىٰ ظَهْرِهَا مِن دَابَّةٍ} صدق الله العظيم [فاطر:45]. بمعنى أنّه لا يوجد إنسانٌ واحدٌ في الكتاب لم يُذنب قط، فإنّك لمن الخاطئين فلم يجعل الله البرهان العصمة! فلا معصوم من الخطأ والذنوب إلا الله وحده لا شريك له، يا من تُبالِغون في عباد الله بغير الحقّ حتى تُشركوهم في صفات الله سُبحانه وتعالى علوّا كبيراً، فهل عجبت الآن؟ فاسمع يا هذا، إنّي أدعوكم إلى الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله وبيني وبينكم كتاب الله وسنّة نبيّه الحقّ وليس أن تتّبع عيوبي وترى أنّ عليّ أن أقول لكم أنّي لم أرتكب إثماً قط في حياتي ما لم.. فإن ثبت أنّي ارتكبت إثماً قط فترون أنّي لستُ الإمام المهديّ! ولكني سوف أقول لكم إنّه لربما كلَّتْ يمين الملَك عتيد من كثرة كتابة ذنوبي من قبل أن يُحيي الله قلبي، وحقاً إنّك لمن الجاهلين فكيف أنّي أتيتك بالبيان الحقّ لكتاب الله وفصّلت البرهان أنّ القرآن هو المرجع والحكم تفصيلاً وهيمنتُ عليك بالحقّ فإذا أنت تعرِض عن دعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله بما أيّدني الله بسلطان العلم المُلجم ثم تُعرض عن دعوة الحقّ وتريد أن تسأل الناس عنّي وعن حُسن سيرتي وسلوكي؟ ولكنّي (يا ذكي) إنّي لم أكن أرتكب أيّ ذنبٍ جهرةً أمام الناس في أيام الغفلة حتى يُفتيك الذين يعرفونني، ولو سألتهم لما أفتوك إلا: "إنّنا لم نشهد عليه سوءًا قط ولم نشهد عليه كذباً قط، وكريم اليمان، وحليمٌ وطيّب القلب، يُجازي من أكرمه ويعفو عمّن ظلمه، ويُعطي من حرمه". وأما الذنوب الخاصة فإنّهم لا يعلمون بها لأنّي لم أفعلها جهرةً أمامهم حتى يخبروك، ولكنّي أخبرتك بأنّي كنت لمن المُذنبين لأنّي لا أُبالي برضوانك شيئاً ولا رضوان الناس وأنصاري أجمعين ما دمت أعلم أنّ لي ربّاً غفوراً رحيماً، ولولا علمي بمدى رحمة الله لما عرفت ربّي ولما دعوت الناس إلى رحمته مهما كانت ذنوبهم فلا تكن من الجاهلين، ولا تدعُ الناس إلى القنوط من رحمة الله ولا تتّبع عيوب الناس يا أيّها المُستغفر، وأشهد لله أنّك لمن المُذنبين يا أيّها المُستغفر فاستغفر الله وتُب إليه متاباً تجده ربّاً عَفُوّاً غفوراً رحيماً.

وأُبشّر المذنبين الذين تابوا إلى الله متاباً بنعيم رضوان الله عليهم وحبّه وقربه؛ إنّ الله يحب التوابين ويحب المتطّهرين.

وسلام على المرسَلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين ..
    أخوك الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

3. افتراضي Verily, Allah has given glad tidings of His Love to the repenting ones among you, glory be to Him, so He would purify you from your sins the utmost cleansing then would love you and bring you nearer..

- 3 -

17 - 08 - 1430 AH
    09 - 08 - 2009 AD
    11:51 pm
    ـــــــــــــــــ

Verily, Allah has given glad tidings of His Love to the repenting ones among you, glory be to Him, so He would purify you from your sins the utmost cleansing then would love you and bring you nearer..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the prophets and messengers the illiterate trustworthy prophet and his righteous virtuous family, and the followers to the Truth till the day of Judgement..

O community of Muslims, the thing that came between you and to compete against Servants of Allah who are brought near of the prophets and messengers it is that one of you thinks that those are infallible from error so they did not commit a fault ever and because of this false doctrine many people entered in (polytheism) associating with their Lord, so they took the inter-mediation between them and their Lord and they said: [Al-Zumar] 39:3
    {مَا نَعْبُدُهُمْ إِلَّا لِيُقَرِّبُونَا إِلَى اللَّهِ زُلْفَى} [الزمر:3]
    Because of their thinking that they did not sin ever! As for you verily you see that you can never be like them with Allah because you have sinned then you despaired from Allah’s mercy that He would make you of the ones who are brought near from Him, and for that you left the competition over Allah whoever of you is the nearest to Allah, and for that you would never do like His previous loyal-servants; they were competing over their Lord whoever of them is the most love and the nearest, until when you saw there is honoring from them; lo and behold, you call them besides Allah after their death despite that Allah gave you fatwa the they are only servants like you and they have sins and they turned to their Lord repenting fully then He forgave them and loved them and brought them near (to Him) and they competed over Allah’s love and His nearness and the Bliss of the goodly pleasure of HimSelf until Allah honored them; lo and behold, you call them besides Allah. And Allah the Most High said: [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:80
    {وَلاَ يَأْمُرَكُمْ أَن تَتَّخِذُواْ الْمَلاَئِكَةَ وَالنِّبِيِّيْنَ أَرْبَابًا أَيَأْمُرُكُم بِالْكُفْرِ بَعْدَ إِذْ أَنتُم مُّسْلِمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:80].

Then Allah gave you fatwa they they are only servants like you between the hands of their Lord and they do not have the right in their Lord more than you do and you see there is not right except for them alone to compete over their Lord whoever of them is the most loved and the nearest, as for you ; surely not because you you see that most of you sinned and for that you call them besides Allah to heal your sick or to make you well from what your Lord afflicted you with, or to intercede for you with your Lord, until you became do not believe in Allah except while they are associating with Him His close servants despite that they are servants like you and Allah was not exclusively for them besides you. And Allah the Most High said: [Al-Esrã`a] 17:56-57
    {قُلِ ادْعُوا الَّذِينَ زَعَمْتُم مِّن دُونِهِ فَلَا يَمْلِكُونَ كَشْفَ الضُّرِّ عَنكُمْ وَلَا تَحْوِيلًا ﴿٥٦﴾ أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ يَبْتَغُونَ إِلَىٰ ربّهم الْوَسِيلَةَ أَيُّهُمْ أَقْرَبُ وَيَرْجُونَ رَحْمَتَهُ وَيَخَافُونَ عَذَابَهُ إِنَّ عَذَابَ رَبِّكَ كَانَ مَحْذُورًا ﴿٥٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

Do you know why they fear Allah’s chastisement? That’s because they committed sins no one else knows it than Him but they hope for His mercy and they fear His chastisement, and they compete over the love of Allah and His nearness, and the Bliss of the goodly pleasure of HimSelf as Allah told you with that in the decisive Book: {Say: Call on those whom you assert besides Him; they have no power to remove distress from you nor to change.(56) Those whom they call upon, themselves seek the means of access to their Lord — whoever of them is nearest — and they hope for His mercy and fear His chastisement. Surely the chastisement of your Lord is a thing to be cautious of.(57)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esrã`a] 17:56-57
    {قُلِ ادْعُوا الَّذِينَ زَعَمْتُم مِّن دُونِهِ فَلَا يَمْلِكُونَ كَشْفَ الضُّرِّ عَنكُمْ وَلَا تَحْوِيلًا ﴿٥٦﴾ أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ يَبْتَغُونَ إِلَىٰ ربّهم الْوَسِيلَةَ أَيُّهُمْ أَقْرَبُ وَيَرْجُونَ رَحْمَتَهُ وَيَخَافُونَ عَذَابَهُ إِنَّ عَذَابَ رَبِّكَ كَانَ مَحْذُورًا ﴿٥٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

O community of sinners, do you want to attain Allah’s love and His nearness and the Bliss of the goodly pleasure of HimSelf? I certainly announce the good news to you with Allah’s word in His decisive Book for the scholar and the ignorant among you that Allah announced the good news to the repenting ones among you — of His love, glory be to Him, then He would cleanse you from your faults an utmost purification then He would love you and bring you near. A fulfillment to His ever true promise in His decisive Book: [Al-Baqarah] 2:222
    {إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ التَّوَّابِينَ وَيُحِبُّ الْمُتَطَهِّرِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:222].

So turn to Allah with full repentance then Allah exchanges your faults with His pardon and His mercy which encompassed all things. A fulfillment to His ever true promise in His decisive Book: [Al-Furqãn] 25:70-71
    {إِلَّا مَنْ تَابَ وَآَمَنَ وَعَمِلَ عَمَلًا صَالِحًا فَأُولَئِكَ يُبَدِّلُ اللَّهُ سَيِّئَاتِهِمْ حَسَنَاتٍ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ غَفُورًا رَحِيمًا (70) وَمَنْ تَابَ وَعَمِلَ صَالِحًا فَإِنَّهُ يَتُوبُ إِلَى اللَّهِ مَتَابًا (71)} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان].

O community of jinn and mankind, shall I point out you to the greatest sin in the Book after association with Allah? It is the giving-up from Allah’s mercy surely that most of what angers Allah is that His servant gives-up from the mercy of his Lord no matter how it was his sins, verily not permissible for him to give-up from Allah’s mercy, and if he gave-up from Allah’s mercy certainly will befall him wrath from Allah greater than Allah’s wrath against him because of his sins. I swear by Allah an oath not to belied, if lucifer the outcast satan would repent then Allah’s mercy would have encompassed him

O nation of Islam, indeed Allah’s mercy as His absolute ability has no end nor limits, and for that it expiates every sin to who he turned to Allah with repentance, so He would make him enter in His mercy among His righteous servants, so He would bestow upon them with His love and the Bliss of His goodly pleasure, do you know why? Because Allah is the Most Merciful than all who have mercy, you would find him truly Most merciful with you than your mothers and your fathers and (more) than the people altogether.. I swear by Allah the Great that as soon as the believer bears witness with the Imam Mahdi to the Bliss of the goodly pleasure of the All Merciful, then one of you acknowledges in the call of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni that Allah is indeed Most Merciful with him than his mother and his father and his brothers and his children and the people altogether, so he would confess in his heart that instantly covers him the spirit of the goodly pleasure from Allah while he is still over the chair at the computer, then his skin would shudder and their hearts soften by his Lord’s remembrance, then he would say: “O Lord, You have said in Your decisive Book that You are Most Merciful to Your servant than my mother, my father, my siblings, my children and the people altogether.. O lord Your servant between Your hands does not beg You by the Awaited Mahdi neither by Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- nor by anyone of all prophets and messengers, so how can I do that and I have knew that You are Most Merciful to Your servant than them altogether; in fact I beseech to You my Lord by Your mercy that You ordained upon YourSelf. O our Allah if my sins were an argument to You against Your servant but Your servant’s argument against You is greater and it is Your mercy which You ordained upon YourSelf. Verily Your promise is ever True and You are the Most Merciful than all the merciful ones.

O our Allah, I feel sorrow over my mother, my father, my brother, and my child a great sorrow if they were of the companions of hell, then I see them screaming in hell fire, so if this is my condition then how about the condition of Whom is Most Merciful to them than me — Allah the Most Merciful than All the merciful ones? And based on it, Your servant ask You by the fact of Your Mercy that You ordained upon YourSelf that You guide my mother, my father, my siblings, my children, all the family of my house, all the Muslims and the people altogether so You would make them to enter into Your mercy among Your righteous servant, and my call is not for them because I am more merciful to them than You my Lord, glory be to You! In fact You are my Lord and their Lord the Most merciful than Your servant to them and Most Merciful to me than them — Oh the Most Merciful than all the merciful ones, so who is the one that is more merciful than You? Verily you are so much Great — O my God — O Whom You embraced all things in mercy and knowledge; write the testimony for me with You that Your servant bear witness that there is no God except Allah the Most Merciful than all the merciful ones, so I would argue with You by it on my behalf on the day when people rise to Lord of the worlds: [Al-Nahl] 16:111
    {يَوْمَ تَأْتِي كُلُّ نَفْسٍ تُجَادِلُ عَنْ نَفْسِهَا} صدق الله العظيم [النحل 111]
    So there is no argument for Your servant between Your hands except Your mercy that You ordained upon YourSelf. A fulfillment to Your ever True promise in Your decisive Book full of wisdom: [Al-A`arãf] 7:156
    {وَرَحْمَتِي وَسِعَتْ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ فَسَأَكْتُبُهَا لِلَّذِينَ يَتَّقُونَ وَيُؤْتُونَ الزَّكَاةَ وَالَّذِينَ هُمْ بِآيَاتِنَا يُؤْمِنُونَ (156)} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:156].

O our Allah, I believed in Your messages and I acknowledged in Your mercy and indeed You are Most merciful to your servant than Your servant and Your promise is ever True and You are the Most Merciful than all the merciful ones.. O our Allah, it is You that I worship and to You I prostrate and for You is all my prayers, sacrifice and my life is for You so you get pleased, and my death is for I meet You while You are pleased with me. O our Allah, You have a right over Your servant to worship Your goodly pleasure and I have a right over You that You please me.

O our Allah, we only worship the Bliss of Your goodly pleasure in YourSelf, so fulfill that to us verily we would never be pleased until You are pleased in YourSelf, and how would You be pleased in Yourself? And that’s so when You make my mother, my father, my siblings, my children, all the family of my house and all the Muslims to enter into Your mercy, and I bear witness for Allah a True most certain testimony that You are Most Merciful to them than Your servant, and Your promise is ever True and You are the Most Merciful than all the merciful ones.

O community who worship the Lord.. O the worshipers to the Bliss of Allah’s goodly pleasure Lord of the worlds; as if I see the spirit of goodly pleasure of the Bliss enveloping you so your hearts humbled and your eyes teared of what they knew of the Truth and the Truth is your Lord Allah the Most Merciful than all who have mercy, Allah and His angels invoked prayer of forgiveness upon you for He takes you out of darkness into light. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-Ahzãb] 33:43
    {هُوَ الَّذِي يُصَلِّي عَلَيْكُمْ وَمَلَائِكَتُهُ لِيُخْرِجَكُمْ مِنَ الظُّلُمَاتِ إِلَى النُّورِ وَكَانَ بِالْمُؤْمِنِينَ رَحِيمًا} صدق الله العظيم [الأحزاب:43].

O community of the best foremost supporters.. O community of Muslims: [Al-Ahzãb] 33:56
    {إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَمَلَائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبيّ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيماً} صدق الله العظيم [الأحزاب:56].

O our Allah, accept the prayer of forgiveness upon him and upon all the prophets before him, and his family and their families and salute them the best salutations, Allah’s peace be upon the righteous followers to the Truth, verily worship Allah as He ought to be worshiped Him Alone, no partner for Him among the former ones and the later ones and among the upper assembly till the day of judgement.

O our Allah, forgive all the Muslims the male and the female of them. O our Allah, do not chastise them because they denied that I am the True Awaited Mahdi surely they do not know that I am the True Awaited Mahdi from their Lord. O our Allah, forgive them by the fact of Your mercy that You ordained upon YourSelf, and (forgive) all their dead ones and make us altogether to enter into Your mercy among Your righteous servants. O our Allah, Your servant ask You by the fact of there is no God except You; do not answer my prayer-call against them ever, and to answer my supplication-call for them — O Whom You embraced all things in mercy and knowledge — O the Most Merciful than all the merciful ones. O community of supporters, supplicate as the supplication of your Imam to for your nation for the fulfillment of the Greatest Bliss in your Lord’s Self, surely it does not get achieved unless He makes His servants to enter in His mercy, if you are worshiping the Bliss of Allah’s pleasure as a purpose, as for that you worship Allah’s pleasure as a mean to make you enter His heavenly-garden and to save you from His fire verily you would have that, but I have a question; if one of you searched for his father, his mother, his siblings and his children among the companion of the heavenly-garden and he did not find them, then he looked over them while they are screaming in the midst of hell, so do you see that you will enjoy with the bliss and the pure beautiful ones after you looked down at them while they are screaming in hell fire, so let not that seduce you from the mercy of Whom is the Most Merciful to them than you, and say: if this is our condition then how about the condition of Whom is Most Merciful to them than me, then ask Him by His mercy that He ordained upon HimSelf to guide the family of your home and the people altogether and know that Allah when He annihilate the disbelievers who are turning away from the call of their Lord’s messengers then He destroys them without wronging then He would say: [Y.S.] 36:30-31
    {يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلاَّ كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِؤُون(30) أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنْ الْقُرُونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لاَ يَرْجِعُونَ(31)} صدق الله العظيم [يس].

{ذَلِكَ مِنْ أَنبَاء الْقُرَى نَقُصُّهُ عَلَيْكَ مِنْهَا قَآئِمٌ وَحَصِيدٌ (100) وَمَا ظَلَمْنَاهُمْ وَلَـكِن ظَلَمُواْ أَنفُسَهُمْ فَمَا أَغْنَتْ عَنْهُمْ آلِهَتُهُمُ الَّتِي يَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِ اللّهِ مِن شَيْءٍ لِّمَّا جَاء أَمْرُ رَبِّكَ وَمَا زَادُوهُمْ غَيْرَ تَتْبِيبٍ (101) وَكَذَلِكَ أَخْذُ رَبِّكَ إِذَا أَخَذَ الْقُرَى وَهِيَ ظَالِمَةٌ إِنَّ أَخْذَهُ أَلِيمٌ شَدِيدٌ (102)} صدق الله العظيم [هود].

.The humble to the Muslims like his grandfather to the believers being compassionate, merciful; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=6414

اقتباس المشاركة 6414 من موضوع بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم {وَقُل رَّبِّ اغْفِرْ وَارْحَمْ وَأَنتَ خَيْرُ الرَّاحِمِينَ ﴿١١٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم ..

- 3 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    18 - 08 - 1430 هـ
    09 - 08 - 2009 مـ
    ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

إنّ الله بشَّر التوّابين منكم بحبه سبحانه فيطهّركم من خطاياكم تطهيراً فيحبّكم ويقرّبكم ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على خاتم الأنبياء والمرسَلين النبيّ الأميّ الأمين وآله الطيّبين الطاهرين والتابعين للحقّ إلى يوم الدين..
    يا معشر المسلمين، إنّ الذي حال بينكم وبين منافسة عباد الله المقرّبين من الأنبياء والمرسَلين هو إنّ أحدكم يفكر بأنّ هؤلاء معصومون من الخطأ فلم يرتكبوا خطيئةً قط، وبسبب هذه العقيدة الباطلة دخل كثيرٌ من الناس في الإشراك بربّهم فاتّخذوا الوساطة بينهم وبين ربّهم وقالوا: {مَا نَعْبُدُهُمْ إِلَّا لِيُقَرِّبُونَا إِلَى اللَّـهِ زُلْفَىٰ} [الزمر:3]، بسبب ظنّهم أنّهم لم يذنبوا قط! وأما أنتم فترون أنّه لا يمكن أن تكونوا مثلهم عند الله لأنّكم قد أذنبتم فيَئِستُم من رحمة الله أن يجعلكم من المُقرّبين منه، ولذلك تركتُم التنافس على الله أيّكم أقرب إلى الله، ولذلك لن تفعلوا مثل أوليائه من قبل؛ كانوا يتنافسوا على ربّهم أيّهم أحبّ وأقرب، حتى إذا رأيتم لهم كراماتٍ فإذا أنتم تدعونهم من دون الله من بعد موتهم برغم أنّ الله أفتاكم إنّما هم عبادٌ أمثالكم ولهم ذنوب وتابوا إلى ربّهم متاباً؛ فغفر لهم وأحبّهم وقربهم وتنافسوا على حُبّ الله وقربه ونعيم رضوان نفسه حتى إذا كرّمهم الله فإذا أنتم تدعونهم من دون الله، وقال الله تعالى: {وَلَا يَأْمُرَكُمْ أَن تَتَّخِذُوا الْمَلَائِكَةَ وَالنَّبِيِّينَ أَرْبَابًا ۗ أَيَأْمُرُكُم بِالْكُفْرِ بَعْدَ إِذْ أَنتُم مُّسْلِمُونَ ﴿٨٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

ومن ثم أفتاكم الله إنّما هم عبادٌ أمثالكم بين يدي ربّهم وليس لهم الحقّ في ربّهم أكثر منكم حتى تروا أنّه لا يحقّ إلا لهم وحدهم أن يتنافسوا على الله ربّهم أيّهم أحبّ وأقرب، وأما أنتم فلا! لأنّكم ترون أنّكم قد أذنبتم ولذلك تدعونهم من دون الله أن يشفوا مرضاكم أو أن يعافوكم مِمّا ابتلاكم به ربّكم أو يشفعوا لكم عند ربّكم حتى أصبح لا يؤمن أكثركم بالله إلا وهم مشركين به عبادَه المقرّبين برغم أنّهم عبادٌ أمثالكم ولم يكن الله لهم حصريّاً من دونكم. وقال الله تعالى: {قُلِ ادْعُوا الَّذِينَ زَعَمْتُم مِّن دُونِهِ فَلَا يَمْلِكُونَ كَشْفَ الضُّرِّ عَنكُمْ وَلَا تَحْوِيلًا ﴿٥٦﴾ أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ يَبْتَغُونَ إِلَىٰ ربّهم الْوَسِيلَةَ أَيُّهُمْ أَقْرَبُ وَيَرْجُونَ رَحْمَتَهُ وَيَخَافُونَ عَذَابَهُ إِنَّ عَذَابَ رَبِّكَ كَانَ مَحْذُورًا ﴿٥٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

فهل تعلمون لماذا يخافون عذاب الله؟ وذلك لأنّهم قد أذنبوا ذنوباً لا يعلم بها سواه ولكنّهم يرجون رحمته ويخافون عذابه ويتنافسون على حُبِّ الله وقُربه ونعيم رضوان نفسه كما أخبركم الله بذلك في مُحكم الكتاب: {قُلِ ادْعُوا الَّذِينَ زَعَمْتُم مِّن دُونِهِ فَلَا يَمْلِكُونَ كَشْفَ الضُّرِّ عَنكُمْ وَلَا تَحْوِيلًا ﴿٥٦﴾ أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ يَبْتَغُونَ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِمُ الْوَسِيلَةَ أَيُّهُمْ أَقْرَبُ وَيَرْجُونَ رَحْمَتَهُ وَيَخَافُونَ عَذَابَهُ ۚ إِنَّ عَذَابَ رَبِّكَ كَانَ مَحْذُورًا ﴿٥٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

فيا معشر المُذنبين، هل تريدون أن تنالوا حُبَّ الله وقُربه ونعيم رضوان نفسه؟ فإني أُبشّركم بقول الله في مُحكم كتابه لعالِمكم وجاهلكم إنّ الله بشَّر التوّابين منكم بحُبّه سبحانه فيطهّركم من خطاياكم تطهيراً فيحبّكم ويُقربكم. تصديقاً لوعده الحقّ في محكم كتابه: {إِنَّ اللَّـهَ يُحِبُّ التَّوَّابِينَ وَيُحِبُّ الْمُتَطَهِّرِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:222].

فتوبوا إلى الله متاباً يبدل الله سيئاتكم بعفوه ورحمته التي وسعت كلّ شيء، تصديقاً لوعده الحقّ في محكم كتابه الحكيم: {إِلَّا مَن تَابَ وَآمَنَ وَعَمِلَ عَمَلًا صَالِحًا فَأُولَـٰئِكَ يُبَدِّلُ اللَّـهُ سَيِّئَاتِهِمْ حَسَنَاتٍ ۗ وَكَانَ اللَّـهُ غَفُورًا رَّحِيمًا ﴿٧٠﴾ وَمَن تَابَ وَعَمِلَ صَالِحًا فَإِنَّهُ يَتُوبُ إِلَى اللَّـهِ مَتَابًا ﴿٧١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان].

يا معشر الجنّ والإنس، أفلا أدلّكم بأعظم إثمٍ في الكتاب من بعد الشّرك بالله؟ إنّه القنوط من رحمة الله، فذلك أشدّ ما يغضب الله أن يقنط عبده من رحمة ربِّه مهما كانت ذنوبه، فلا يجوز له أن يقنط من رحمة الله وإن قنط من رحمة الله فسوف يناله غضبٌ من الله أعظم من غضب الله عليه بسبب ذنوبه، وأقسمُ بالله قسماً غير مكذوبٍ لو يتوب إبليس الشيطان الرجيم لوسعته رحمة الله.

ويا أمّة الإسلام، ألا إنّ رحمة الله كقدرته المُطلقة لا نهاية لها ولا حدود، ولذلك تُكفَّر كل الذنوب لمن تاب إلى الله متاباً، فيُدخله برحمته في عباده الصالحين فيَمُنّ عليهم بحُبّه ونعيم رضوانه، فهل تعلمون لماذا؟ لأنّ الله أرحم الراحمين تجدونه حقاً أرحم بكم من أمّهاتكم ومن آبائكم ومن الناس أجمعين، وأقسمُ بالله العظيم أنّهُ بمجرد ما يشهد المؤمن مع الإمام المهديّ إلى نعيم رضوان الرحمن فيعترف أحدكم بدعوة ناصر محمد اليماني أنّ الله أرحم به من أمّه وأبيه ومن إخوته وأبنائه والناس أجمعين فيقرّ بذلك في قلبه أنّه تغشاه فوراً روح الرضوان من الله وهو لا يزال فوق كرسي الجهاز فيقشعر جلده فيلين قلبه بذكر ربِّه فيقول:

[[[ يا رب إنّك قلت في مُحكم كتابك أنّك أرحم بعبدك من أمّي ومن أبي ومن إخوتي ومن أبنائي ومن الناس أجمعين؛ يا ربِّ عبدك بين يديك لا يتوسل بالمهديّ المنتظَر ولا بمحمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم ولا بأحدٍ من كافة الأنبياء والمرسَلين، فكيف أفعل ذلك وقد علمتُ أنّك أرحم بعبدك منهم أجمعين! بل أتوسل إليك ربّي بحقّ رحمتك التي كتبت على نفسك، اللهم إن كانت ذنوبي حُجّةً لك على عبدك فتُعذبه ولكنّ حُجّة عبدك عليك هي أعظم وهي رحمتك التي كتبت على نفسك فوعدك الحقّ وأنت أرحم الراحمين.

اللهم إنّي أشعر بتحسّرٍ على أمّي وأبي وأخي وولدي تحسّراً عظيماً لو كانوا من أصحاب الجحيم فأراهم يصطرخون في نار جهنم فإذا كان هذا حالي فكيف بحال من هو أرحم بهم منّي؛ الله أرحم الراحمين؟ وعليه فإنّ عبدك يسألك بحقّ رحمتك التي كتبت على نفسك أن تهدي أمّي وأبي وإخوتي وأبنائي وجميع أهل بيتي وجميع المسلمين والناس أجمعين فتدخلهم برحمتك في عبادك الصالحين، وليس دعائي لهم لأنّي أرحمُ بهم أكثر منك ربّي سبحانك! بل أنت ربّي وربّهم أرحم من عبدك بهم وأرحم بي منهم يا أرحم الراحمين، فمن ذا الذي هو أرحم منك؟ فكم أنت عظيم يا إلهي يا من وسعت كلّ شيءٍ رحمةً وعلماً؛ اكتب لي هذه الشهادة عندك أنّ عبدك يشهد أن لا إله إلا الله أرحم الراحمين حتى أُجادلك بها عن نفسي يوم يقوم الناس لربّ العالمين:
    {يَوْمَ تَأْتِي كُلُّ نَفْسٍ تُجَادِلُ عَن نَّفْسِهَا} صدق الله العظيم [النحل 111].

فلا حُجّة لعبدك بين يديك إلا رحمتك التي كتبت على نفسك، تصديقاً لوعدك الحقّ في مُحكم كتابك الحكيم:
    {وَرَحْمَتِي وَسِعَتْ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ ۚ فَسَأَكْتُبُهَا لِلَّذِينَ يَتَّقُونَ وَيُؤْتُونَ الزَّكَاةَ وَالَّذِينَ هُم بِآيَاتِنَا يُؤْمِنُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:156].

اللهم إنّي آمنت بآياتك واعترفت برحمتك وأنّك أرحم بعبادك من عبدك ووعدك الحقّ وأنت أرحم الراحمين، اللهم إيّاك أعبد ولك أسجد ولك كلّ صلاتي ونُسُكي ومحيايَ من أجلك حتى ترضى ومماتي من أجل لقائك وأنت راضٍ عني؛ اللهم إنّك لك حقاً على عبدك أن يعبد رضاك ولي حقّ عليك أن ترضيني.

اللهم إنّما نعبد نعيم رضوانك في نفسك فحقّق لنا ذلك فلن نرضى حتى تكون أنت راضياً في نفسك، وكيف تكون راضياً في نفسك؟ وذلك حتى تدخل أمّي وأبتي وأولادي وإخوتي وجميع أهل بيتي وجميع المسلمين في رحمتك، وأشهدُ لله شهادة الحقّ اليقين أنّك أرحم بهم من عبدك ووعدك الحقّ وأنت أرحم الراحمين.
    ]]]

ويا معشر الربّانيّين أيّها العابدين لنعيم رضوان الله ربّ العالمين وكأنّي أرى روح نعيم الرضوان تغشاكم فخشعت قلوبكم ودمعت عيونكم ممّا عرفتم من الحقّ والحقّ هو ربّكم الله أرحم الراحمين صلّى الله عليكم وملائكته ليخرجكم من الظُلمات إلى النور، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {هُوَ الَّذِي يُصَلِّي عَلَيْكُمْ وَمَلَائِكَتُهُ لِيُخْرِجَكُم مِّنَ الظُّلُمَاتِ إِلَى النُّورِ ۚ وَكَانَ بِالْمُؤْمِنِينَ رَحِيمًا ﴿٤٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأحزاب].

ويا معشر الأنصار السابقين الأخيار ويا معشر المسلمين: {إِنَّ اللَّـهَ وَمَلَائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ ۚ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا ﴿٥٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأحزاب]، اللهم صلِّ عليه وعلى جميع الأنبياء من قبله وآله وآلهم وسلّم تسليماً، وسلامُ الله على الصالحين التابعين للحقّ، فاعبدوا الله كما ينبغي أن يُعبد وحده لا شريك له في الأوّلين وفي الآخرين وفي الملأ الأعلى إلى يوم الدين.

اللهم اغفر لكافة المسلمين ذكرهم والأنثى، اللهم لا تُعذبهم لأنّهم كذبوا بأنّي المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ فإنّهم لا يعلمون أنّي المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّهم؛ اللهم فاغفر لهم بحقّ رحمتك التي كتبت على نفسك ولجميع أمواتهم وأدخلنا أجمعين برحمتك في عبادك الصالحين؛ اللهم عبدك يسألك بحقّ لا إله إلا أنت أن لا تُجبْ دعوتي عليهم أبداً وأن تجيب دعائي لهم يا من وسعتَ كُلّ شيء رحمةً وعلماً يا أرحم الراحمين.

فادعوا يا معشر الأنصار كدعاء إمامكم لأُمّتكم من أجل تحقيق النعيم الاعظم في نفس ربّكم فإنّه لا يتحقّق ما لم يُدخل عباده في رحمته إن كنتم تعبدون نعيم رضوان الله كغاية، وأما أن تكونوا تعبدون رضوان الله كوسيلةٍ ليدخلكم جنته ويقيكم من ناره فلكم ذلك، ولكن لي سؤال لو أنّ أحدكم بحث عن أبيه وأمّه وإخوته وأبنائه بين أصحاب الجنة فلم يجدهم ومن ثم اطّلع فرآهم يصطرخون في سواء الجحيم فهل ترون أنّكم سوف تستمتعون بالنعيم والحور من بعد اطِّلاعكم عليهم وهم يصطرخون في نار جهنم؟ فلا يفتنكم ذلك عن رحمة من هو أرحم بهم منكم، وقولوا: "إذا كان هذا حالنا فكيف حال من هو أرحم بهم منّا؟" ثم سَلوهُ برحمته التي كتب على نفسه أن يهدي أهل بيوتكم والناس أجمعين، واعلموا أنّ الله حين يُهلك الكفار المعرضين عن دعوة رسل ربّهم فيهلكهم من غير ظلمٍ ثم يقول في نفسه: {يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ ۚ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ﴿٣٠﴾ أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنَ الْقُرُونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ ﴿٣١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يس].

{ذَٰلِكَ مِنْ أَنبَاءِ الْقُرَىٰ نَقُصُّهُ عَلَيْكَ ۖ مِنْهَا قَائِمٌ وَحَصِيدٌ ﴿١٠٠﴾ وَمَا ظَلَمْنَاهُمْ وَلَـٰكِن ظَلَمُوا أَنفُسَهُمْ ۖ فَمَا أَغْنَتْ عَنْهُمْ آلِهَتُهُمُ الَّتِي يَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ مِن شَيْءٍ لَّمَّا جَاءَ أَمْرُ رَبِّكَ ۖ وَمَا زَادُوهُمْ غَيْرَ تَتْبِيبٍ ﴿١٠١﴾ وَكَذَٰلِكَ أَخْذُ رَبِّكَ إِذَا أَخَذَ الْقُرَىٰ وَهِيَ ظَالِمَةٌ ۚ إِنَّ أَخْذَهُ أَلِيمٌ شَدِيدٌ ﴿١٠٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [هود].

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمد للهِ ربّ العالمين ..
    الذليل على المسلمين مثل جدّه بالمؤمنين رؤوفٌ رحيم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

4. افتراضي ..Thus from the family of the House (Ahl-Albait) are revolutionaries against injustice

- 4 -

19 - 08 - 1430 AH
    11 - 08 - 2009 AD
    11:48 pm
    ـــــــــــــــــ

..Thus from the family of the House (Ahl-Albait) are revolutionaries against injustice

اقتباس المشاركة :
    In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful
    ((( فَمَكَثَ غَيْرَ بَعِيدٍ فَقَالَ أَحَطتُ بِمَا لَمْ تُحِطْ بِهِ وَجِئْتُكَ مِن سَبَإٍ بِنَبَإٍ يَقِينٍ ))) النمل22
    {إِنِّي وَجَدتُّ امْرَأَةً تَمْلِكُهُمْ وَأُوتِيَتْ مِن كُلِّ شَيْءٍ وَلَهَا عَرْشٌ عَظِيمٌ } {وَجَدتُّهَا وَقَوْمَهَا يَسْجُدُونَ لِلشَّمْسِ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ وَزَيَّنَ لَهُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ أَعْمَالَهُمْ فَصَدَّهُمْ عَنِ السَّبِيلِ فَهُمْ لَا يَهْتَدُونَ }
    {وَوَرِثَ سُلَيْمَانُ دَاوُودَ وَقَالَ يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ عُلِّمْنَا مَنطِقَ الطَّيْرِ وَأُوتِينَا مِن كُلِّ شَيْءٍ إِنَّ هَذَا لَهُوَ الْفَضْلُ الْمُبِينُ } {وَحُشِرَ لِسُلَيْمَانَ جُنُودُهُ مِنَ الْجِنِّ وَالْإِنسِ وَالطَّيْرِ فَهُمْ يُوزَعُونَ }
    Praise be to Allah in the former-life and the hereafter, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon our prophet Mohammad and his family as well in the former-life and the hereafter..
    To: Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni. O dignified sheikh,
    Yes by my Lord and Lord of mother Kaaba were it not that Allah teach Solomon -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- with the language of the bird he would not have knew the truthfulness of the hoopoe in the certain news about the queen of Saba.
    .Therefore, the hoopoe was the source of the true news. Then Solomon -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- believed him
    Don’t you see O the dignified sheikh that I am being right about knowing of who came with the great announcement to the world the news of the Awaited Imam Mahdi among the worlds. Where he is from? And to whom does he belong? What is his ancestry? Etc. or this is prohibited in the point of view. So give me fatwa about that and will find me by the will of Allah from the listening obedient ones. And your answer to this question of mine will convince millions of the Muslims among the worlds.
    And you will find all my emails that I did not bring the mention of the parties and the claims that told us about it Allah’s messenger Mohammad upon him the best prayer of forgiveness and peace. And Al-Mouqer. Al-Awab thought that I relate it to the dignified sheikh Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni. This.
    And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah among the ancients and among the later ones
    انتهى الاقتباس

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

O the intelligent one.. O who says against Allah with conjecture about the ancestry of the Awaited Mahdi verily the conjecture does not avail a thing against the Truth. Till when the insistence on coming to the dialogue table between the supporters while you are not one of them? So what impresses you about them and you do not love them nor you love their Imam? Do you want me to call my Lord urging Him with my supplication-prayer against you until He respond to me so He would make you an example for those who take lesson? O Al-Mustghafer, will you ask Allah’s forgiveness wholeheartedly? Go to the family of Al-Qarad`ah; those whom you think that I am from them, then ask them: Does the Awaited Mahdi belong to them or do you claim that there are no other revolutionaries besides them? In fact, likewise, from the family of the House (Ahl-Albait) are revolutionaries against oppression as like Abdullah Al-Wazeer and Al-Badr from the righteous revolutionaries, or have you not read the history? And I have nothing to do with them (their affair is not my affair), so do not make us occupied, and you have no (right) of interfering in our people from the family of the House. Due to your much harm truly you will force me to call (Allah) against you after every prayer, but I did not give-up yet from guiding you and (Allah) made me mercy to the humans and not as bad thing, so do not make Allah’s grace over you into a bad thing (against you), surely I am of the advisers for you.

.The Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=6415

اقتباس المشاركة 6415 من موضوع بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم {وَقُل رَّبِّ اغْفِرْ وَارْحَمْ وَأَنتَ خَيْرُ الرَّاحِمِينَ ﴿١١٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم ..

- 4 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    20 - 08 - 1430 هـ
    11 - 08 - 2009 مـ
    11:48 مساءً
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

كذلك من أهل البيت ثوّار على الظلم ..

اقتباس المشاركة :
    ((( فَمَكَثَ غَيْرَ بَعِيدٍ فَقَالَ أَحَطتُ بِمَا لَمْ تُحِطْ بِهِ وَجِئْتُكَ مِن سَبَإٍ بِنَبَإٍ يَقِينٍ ))) النمل22
    {إِنِّي وَجَدتُّ امْرَأَةً تَمْلِكُهُمْ وَأُوتِيَتْ مِن كُلِّ شَيْءٍ وَلَهَا عَرْشٌ عَظِيمٌ } {وَجَدتُّهَا وَقَوْمَهَا يَسْجُدُونَ لِلشَّمْسِ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ وَزَيَّنَ لَهُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ أَعْمَالَهُمْ فَصَدَّهُمْ عَنِ السَّبِيلِ فَهُمْ لَا يَهْتَدُونَ }
    {وَوَرِثَ سُلَيْمَانُ دَاوُودَ وَقَالَ يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ عُلِّمْنَا مَنطِقَ الطَّيْرِ وَأُوتِينَا مِن كُلِّ شَيْءٍ إِنَّ هَذَا لَهُوَ الْفَضْلُ الْمُبِينُ } {وَحُشِرَ لِسُلَيْمَانَ جُنُودُهُ مِنَ الْجِنِّ وَالْإِنسِ وَالطَّيْرِ فَهُمْ يُوزَعُونَ }
    الحمد لله في الأولى والآخرة والصلاة والسلام على نبينا محمد وآله كذلك في الأولى والآخرة
    إلى : ناصر محمد اليماني . أيها الشيخ الجليل.
    إي وربي ورب أم كعبة لو لم يعلم الله سليمان عليه الصلاة والسلام بمنطق الطير لما عرف وصدق الهدهد بنبأ ملكة سبأ اليقين .
    إذ الهدهد كان مصدر النبأ الصدق . فصدقه سليمان عليه الصلاة والسلام .
    أفلا ترون أيها الشيخ الجليل أني محق في معرفة من أتى العالم بالنبأ العظيم نبأ الإمام المهدي المنتظر في العالمين.
    من أين هو ؟ إلى من ينتمي ؟ ما نسبه ؟ الخ ... أم أن هذا محظور في المنظور .
    فأفتني في ذلك وستجدني إنشاء الله لمن السامعين الطائعين . وسؤالي هذا إجابتكم عليه ستقنع الملايين من المسلمين والعالمين .
    وستجدون جميع رسائلي بأني لم آتي بذكر الفرق والنحل والتي أخبرنا عنها رسول الله محمد عليه أفضل الصلاة والسلام. والتي ظن . الموقر. الأواب . بأنني نسبت . الشيخ الجليل : ناصر محمد اليماني لها .
    هذا. وسلام على المرسلين والحمد لله في الأولين وفي الآخرين .
    انتهى الاقتباس
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ للهِ ربِّ العالمين..
    ويا لبيب يا من يقول على الله بالظنّ في نسب المهديّ المنتظَر إنّ الظنّ لا يغني من الحقّ شيئاً، إلى متى الإصرار بالحضور في طاولة الحوار بين الأنصار وأنت لست منهم؟ فماذا يعجبك فيهم وأنت لا تحبّهم ولا تحبّ إمامهم؟ فهل تريد أن أدعو ربّي فألحّ عليه بدعائي عليك حتى يجيبني فيجعلكَ عبرةً لمن يعتبر؟ أيّها المُستغفر ألا تستغفر الله قلباً وقالباً؟ فاذهب لآل القرادعة هؤلاء الذين تظنّ أنّي منهم فسَلهم هل ينتمي المهديّ المنتظَر إليهم؟ أم تزعم أنّه ليس الثوّار سواهم؟ بل كذلك الثوّار من أهل البيت على الظلم كأمثال: عبد الله الوزير، والبدر من الثوار الأبرار. أم لم تقرأ التاريخ؟ وما لي وما لهم! فلا تشغلنا ولا دخل لكَ في أهلنا من آل البيت. وحقاً سوف تجبرني لكثرة أذاك أن أدعو عليك دُبر كلّ صلاةٍ، ولكنّي لم أستيئس بعد من هُداك، وجعلني رحمةً للبشر وليس نقمةً، فلا تجعل نعمة الله عليك نقمةً إنّي لك لمن الناصحين.

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين ..
    الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

5. افتراضي {وَالَّذِينَ جَاهَدُوا فِينَا لَنَهْدِيَنَّهُمْ سُبُلَنَا ۚ وَإِنَّ اللَّـهَ لَمَعَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ ﴿٦٩﴾}

- 5 -

20 - 08 - 1430 AH
    12 - 08 - 2009 AD
    10:46 pm
    ـــــــــــــــــ

{ وَالَّذِينَ جَاهَدُوا فِينَا لَنَهْدِيَنَّهُمْ سُبُلَنَا وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَمَعَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ }
    Truthful is Allah the Great

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

Do not fear my honorable brother, no matter how much the Awaited Mahdi called against you, verily Allah does not wrong anyone, so do not fear from my call (to Allah) unless if you turned away from the Truth and the Truth is most worthy to be followed, what is after the Truth except falsehood? Verily, welcome and hello to you, in any case, you are an honorable guest to us as long as you do not hinder others from the straight path or a searcher from the Truth of whom if they recognize the Truth they would have followed it, and Allah knows best about you, so be true with Allah in return Allah fulfills His promise to you when Allah recognize that you are searching for the Truth, and you do not want other than the Truth, if you knew the Truth you would have followed it then it is incumbent upon Allah to guide you to the Truth. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-`Ankaboot] 29:69
    { وَالَّذِينَ جَاهَدُوا فِينَا لَنَهْدِيَنَّهُمْ سُبُلَنَا وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَمَعَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ﴿٦٩﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت].

.Your brother; Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
    ــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=6416

اقتباس المشاركة 6416 من موضوع بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم {وَقُل رَّبِّ اغْفِرْ وَارْحَمْ وَأَنتَ خَيْرُ الرَّاحِمِينَ ﴿١١٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم ..

- 5 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    20 - 08 - 1430 هـ
    12 - 08 - 2009 مـ
    10:46 مساءً
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

{وَالَّذِينَ جَاهَدُوا فِينَا لَنَهْدِيَنَّهُمْ سُبُلَنَا ۚ وَإِنَّ اللَّـهَ لَمَعَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ ﴿٦٩﴾}
    صدق الله العظيــــــــــم ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
    فلا تخف أخي الكريم، فمهما دعا عليك المهديّ المنتظَر فلا يظلمُ ربّك أحداً، فلا تخف من دعائي إلا إذا أعرضتَ عن الحقّ والحقّ أحقّ أن يُتّبع وما بعد الحقّ إلا الضلال، فأهلاً وسهلاً بك على كلّ حالٍ ضيفاً علينا كريماً ما دُمتَ لا تصدّ عن الصراط المستقيم أو باحثاً عن الحقّ من الذين لو علموا الحقّ لاتَّبعوه والله أعلمُ بك، وأصدِق الله يصدقك فإذا علم الله أنّك تبحث عن الحقّ ولا تريد غير الحقّ لو علمت الحقَّ لاتّبعته كان حقاً على الله أن يهديك إلى الحقِّ. تصديقاً لوعده الحقّ: {وَالَّذِينَ جَاهَدُوا فِينَا لَنَهْدِيَنَّهُمْ سُبُلَنَا ۚ وَإِنَّ اللَّـهَ لَمَعَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ ﴿٦٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت].

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمد للهِ ربّ العالمين ..
    أخوك الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني .

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 21-11-2017, 02:59 PM
  2. O Lord, (we beseech) Your mercy..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 18-10-2017, 07:31 PM
  3. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 15-09-2017, 07:28 PM
  4. O our Allah, save, save and forgive, and have mercy and You are the Best of who show mercy..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 09-05-2016, 12:05 AM
  5. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 29-11-2013, 03:09 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •