Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

19 - 12 - 1433 AH
04 - 11 - 2012 AD
07:00 am
ـــــــــــــــــــــ

:True narration from Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- that he said
[O community of the believers, verily would never save one of you his deeds. They said: Neither you O messenger of Allah! He said: Neither me, except that Allah covers me with mercy]
Truthful, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family.

اقتباس المشاركة :
Allah’s peace and mercy be upon you
When we read these verses: {Then as for him whose measure (of good deeds) is heavy,(6) He is in a pleasant life.(7) And as for him whose measure (of good deeds) is light,(8) The abyss is a mother to him.(9) And what will make you know what that is?(10) A burning Fire.(11)}Truthful Allah the Great
We understand that Allah the Most High rocken the people on the day of judgement according to their deeds whether he was a believer or disbeliever.
And when we read this narration: what narrated it Al-Bukhari in “Sahihahu” that Abu Huraira may Allah be pleased with him, said: I heard Allah’s messenger prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him, saying: [O community of the believers, verily would never save one of you his deeds. They said: Neither you O messenger of Allah! He said: Neither me, except that Allah covers me with mercy, direct, bring close (to you), and go forth early morning, and return in the afternoon, and part of the early night, and the intent intent that you inform (others by deliver the message)]
We understand that Allah makes us enter the heavenly-garden with his mercy only. Is this contradicting the previous verse?? May Allah reward you good.
انتهى الاقتباس
In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather and my role model and my excellent exemplar Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- who said: [O community of the believers, verily would never save one of you his deeds. They said: Neither you O messenger of Allah! He said: Neither me, except that Allah covers me with mercy] Truthful, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family.
[يا معشر المؤمنين، لن ينجي أحداً منكم عملُه، قالوا: ولا أنت يا رسول الله! قال: ولا أنا، إلا أن يتغمدني الله برحمةٍ]

And yes, the deeds would be weighed but Allah multiplies the good deeds with His mercy multiple folds until He brings his deeds to weigh heavy with Truth by Allah’s mercy to make him enter His heavenly-garden and save him from His fire, and its heaviness goes back to the absolute sincerity of it in the heart for the Lord, and what was for other than the pleasure of Allah’s face verily He does not set up a balance for it; in fact it is as ashes on which the wind blows hard on a stormy day. They have no power over aught they have earned. To the fact Allah does not accept a deed in it hypocrisy (showing off) and not for Allah’s pleasure of His honorable face, so definitely the scales of the good deed for the associating ones (with Allah) has no weight in the scale for the fact it is not for pleasure of the face of the All Merciful.

Praise be to Allah Who made me do not care for the pleasure of the servants so their pleasure does not make me distracted from the goodly pleasure of the worshiped Lord. Indeed, by Allah that the One Who knows the deed whether it is for Allah’s face (goodly pleasure) or hypocrisy (showing off) that is the Lord Who knows what is in the hearts, thus the human being to the fact he knows what offered for his soul for tomorrow (later on), because the human being knows in his intention in his heart whether his his deed is absolute pure for Allah’s face (goodly pleasure) or other than that. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, keep your duty to Allah, and let every soul consider that which it sends forth for the morrow, and keep your duty to Allah. Surely Allah is Aware of what you do.(18) And be not like those who forget Allah, so He makes them forget their own souls. These are the transgressors.(19) Not alike are the companions of the Fire and the owners of the heavenly-garden. The owners of the Garden are the achievers.(20)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hashr] 59:18-20
{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّـهَ وَلْتَنظُرْ‌ نَفْسٌ مَّا قَدَّمَتْ لِغَدٍ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّـهَ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ خَبِيرٌ‌ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ ﴿١٨﴾ وَلَا تَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ نَسُوا اللَّـهَ فَأَنسَاهُمْ أَنفُسَهُمْ ۚ أُولَـٰئِكَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ ﴿١٩﴾ لَا يَسْتَوِي أَصْحَابُ النَّارِ‌ وَأَصْحَابُ الْجَنَّةِ ۚ أَصْحَابُ الْجَنَّةِ هُمُ الْفَائِزُونَ ﴿٢٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الحشر].

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?9420

اقتباس المشاركة 69220 من موضوع حديثٌ حقٌّ عن محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم أنه قال: [ يا معشر المؤمنين، لن ينجي أحداً منكم عملُه، قالوا: ولا أنت يا رسول الله! قال: ولا أنا، إلا أن يتغمدني الله برحمةٍ ] صدق عليه الصلاة والسلام وآله وسلم.

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـة الأصلية للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=69214

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
19 - ذو الحجة - 1433 هـ
04 - 11 - 2012 مـ
07:00 صباحاً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )
ـــــــــــــــــــــ

حديثٌ حقٌّ عن محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم أنه قال:

[ يا معشر المؤمنين، لن ينجي أحداً منكم عملُه، قالوا: ولا أنت يا رسول الله! قال: ولا أنا، إلا أن يتغمدني الله برحمةٍ ]
صدق عليه الصلاة والسلام وآله وسلم.

اقتباس المشاركة :
السلام عليكم ورحمه الله.
عندما نقرا هذه الآيه:
{فَأَمَّا مَنْ ثَقُلَتْ مَوَازِينُهُ فَهُوَ فِي عِيشَةٍ رَاضِيَةٍ وَأَمَّا مَنْ خَفَّتْ مَوَازِينُهُ فَأُمُّهُ هَاوِيَةٌ وَمَا أَدْرَاكَ مَا هِيَهْ نَارٌ حَامِيَةٌ} صدق الله العظيم
نفهم أن الله تعالى يحاسب الناس يوم الدين حسب أعمالهم سواءً كان مومناً ام كافراً.
وعندما نقرأ هذا الحديث: ما رواه البخاري في "صحيحه" أن أبا هريرة رضي الله عنه،قال: سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم، يقول:
[لن ينجي أحدًا منكم عمله ، قالوا: ولا أنت يا رسول الله ! قال: ولا أنا، إلا أن يتغمدني الله برحمة، سددوا، وقاربوا، واغدوا، وروحوا، وشيء من الدلجة، والقصد القصد تبلغوا]
نفهم أن الله يدخلنا الجنّه برحمته فقط. هل هذا يتناقض مع الآيه السابقه؟ جزاكم الله خير.
انتهى الاقتباس

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على أحبّ خلق الله إلى قلبي جدّي وقدوتي وأسوتي محمد رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم- الذي قال:
[يا معشر المؤمنين، لن ينجي أحداً منكم عملُه، قالوا: ولا أنت يا رسول الله! قال: ولا أنا، إلا أن يتغمدني الله برحمةٍ] صدق عليه الصلاة والسلام وآله وسلم.

ونعم، توزن الأعمال ولكنّ الله يضاعف أفعال الخير برحمته أضعافاً مضاعفةً حتى يثقل موازينه بالحقّ برحمة الله ليدخله جنّته ويقيه من ناره، وثقلها يعود على إخلاصها في القلب للربّ، وما كان لغير وجه الله فلا يقيم الله له وزناً؛ بل كرمادٍ اشتدت به الريح في يومٍ عاصفٍ لا يقدروا على شيءٍ مما كسبوا. لكون الله لا يقبل عملاً فيه رياء وليس لوجه الله الكريم، فحتماً يجعل الله موازين الأعمال الصالحة للمشركين لا وزن لها في الميزان كونها ليست لوجه الرحمن.

والحمد لله الذي جعلني لا أبالي برضوان العبيد حتى لا يشغلني رضوانهم عن رضوان الربّ المعبود، ألا والله إنّ الذي يعلم العمل هل هو لوجه الله أم رياء إنّه الربّ الذي يعلم ما في القلوب، وكذلك الإنسان صاحب القلب لكونه يعلم ما قدّم لنفسه غداً كونه يعلم الإنسان بنيّتِهِ في قلبه هل عمله خالصٌ لوجه الله أم غير ذلك. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى :
{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّـهَ وَلْتَنظُرْ‌ نَفْسٌ مَّا قَدَّمَتْ لِغَدٍ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّـهَ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ خَبِيرٌ‌ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ ﴿١٨﴾ وَلَا تَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ نَسُوا اللَّـهَ فَأَنسَاهُمْ أَنفُسَهُمْ ۚ أُولَـٰئِكَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ ﴿١٩﴾ لَا يَسْتَوِي أَصْحَابُ النَّارِ‌ وَأَصْحَابُ الْجَنَّةِ ۚ أَصْحَابُ الْجَنَّةِ هُمُ الْفَائِزُونَ ﴿٢٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الحشر].

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
أخوكم؛ الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني.
ــــــــــــــــــــ

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..