Video of an important statement of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
Caption follows

You can choose the English caption of Persian by clicking on CC setting button under video line

Please circulate far and wide

Translation from min. 1 to min. 5
Caption: The comments will be improvised
The statement I read it from the computer, and the True word
In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful
Prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the Allah’s messenger Mohammad and his righteous virtuous family, and upon all the believers among the former and among the later ones and among the upper assembly till the day of judgement, after this.
We call to follow Allah’s Book the grand Quran, and the True prophetic sunna
Verily we are not Quranists that we follow the Quran and leave the sunna nor we are Sunnies we follow the sunna and leave the Quran, by Allah no..
By Allah Who no God other than Him indeed Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger are both from Allah,
(and did not speak out of desire)
Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- did not speak out of passion in Allah’s religion at all
(if we recited it then follow the recitation of it) it is the Quran
(The it is upon Us rests the explaining of it) it is the Sunna
But they made a separation between Allah and His messenger,
unfortunately many of the stories and narratives which is contrary to the decisive Quran has lead you astray
we believe in the stories and narratives except what came contrary to the Quran.. No
This is a forged narrative against Allah and His messenger
My beloveds in Allah, this statement of ours: The fact of Allah’s name the Greatest
You have to know the certain knowledge that there is a fact for the name of Allah the Greatest it descends into the hearts
What is this fact?
Of course, it is Allah’s name the Greatest, it is not of the attributes of Allah’s physical-Self
In fact it is of Allah’s emotional-Self
Because Allah glory be to Him the Exalted High, for Him physical-Self attributes and emotional-Self attributes
In regards to the physical-Self attributes non share in it with Him (nothing is like Him) glory be to Him,
But the emotional-Self attributes, example: the mercy and He named HimSelf the Most Merciful of all the merciful ones,
The Most Generous of the generous ones, the Best of who forgive, the Best of providers...
However, of Allah’s emotional-Self attributes
Allah’s Self pleasure over His servants
By Allah Who no God other than Him, indeed this sign is the greatest sign Allah aided with it a servant of His servants
The of Allah’s name the Greatest
Whoever this fact descended in his heart knows the certain knowledge, no doubt nor suspicion, that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is the Awaited Mahdi undoubtedly
By Allah even if I said: I became suspecting that I am the the Awaited Mahdi, he would have said: By Allah verily you are the Awaited Mahdi
By Allah, he will not doubt, and never accept.. And even if I said: all right, all right, he does not care
This is it, the fact is with him
Of course, this Allah’s name the Greatest, glory be to Allah the Exalted High, the Great
Unfortunately they thought that it is a name bigger than His other names, glory be to Him
How can Allah’s name be bigger than other, isn’t He one? Glory be to Allah the Great
But why He is described by the Greatest?
Because they will find it in themselves a Bills that is greater than the bliss of the heavenly-garden
For that He is described by the Greatest
For that Allah the Most High said: {Allah has promised to the believers, men and women, Gardens, wherein flow rivers, to abide therein, and goodly dwellings in Gardens of perpetual abode. And Greatest of all is Allah’s goodly pleasure..}
O my brothers does this need for interpretation?
A pleasure of Allah is bigger, which is a bigger Bliss than the bliss of the heavenly-garden
By Allah verily you would find it now, they find it who reached to him and earned Allah’s love
they find it in themselves, that it is actually a bliss bigger than the heavenly-garden
By Allah Who no God other than Him, surely he feels in himself that Allah if He says to him
O My servant I have made you the most loved and the closest servant to MySelf
And I made you a khalifa for your Lord over the kingdom of the heavenly-garden that its width is the heavens and the earth
And I am pleased with you

Translation from min. 5 to min. 10

Will you be pleased?
Of course, what would scholars of the Muslims say; How can I not accept, by Allah I be pleased all the way, why I not be pleased?
But those who knew the fact of Allah’s name the Greatest
what would be their response to their Lord?
They say: By Your Glory and Your Majesty, and the greatness of Bliss of YourSelf pleasure, I would never be pleased until you are pleased
Even if Allah said: But I will make you instead of what you were the most loved servant and the closest servant; I will make you the last one of my servants
He would say to Him: As long you get pleased in YourSelf not sorrowing nor sad, that is it I agree my Lord
Even if You make me eat from the dumpster of the people of the heavenly-garden, the most important that You are pleased my Lord the Love of my heart is pleased in HimSelf, not sorrowing nor sad
Some scholars say: How not sorrowing nor sad?
How Allah be sorrowing?
O glory be to Allah
While they say acknowledging that Allah the Most Merciful of all the merciful ones
My brothers, if one of your children, or your sons, one son, by Allah if he disobeyed him a thousand years
Then he found him screaming in hell fire regretting over what he fell short of his duty to his father, and he is a father
So how would be the sorrow of the father over his son, despite he disobeyed him a thousand years?
What is your assumption about Allah the Most Merciful of all the merciful ones?
With sense and logic, what is your thinking of him?
By Allah, verily He is sorrowing and sad
What is your evidence on that?
When Allah sent the messengers to the village, but they are brothers
So they denied them all it’s not except because they are brothers, three brothers are messengers!
This.. their mind did not accept it
And did not believe in them except only a weak man was poor in the farthest end of the city
He concealed His belief, he did not dare to speak in front of the king
Of course, the king did not leave for them a choice
They said to them: We would stone you or we make you return back to our religion
It means you have to go back to our religion or we stone you, they did not make for them another choice
Allah Exalted be He the Majestic, said: {For if they prevail against you, they would stone you to death or force you back to their religion, and then you would never succeed.}
So they disappeared (the three messengers) in the cave, for Allah to make for them a way by breaking the siege, because the city is under siege
Because they (disbelievers) feared that (the three messengers) leave, as Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family left to the city, and he found supporters for him so his people invaded then they wanted to put them under siege to not go out.
He said: Take refuge in the Cave; your Lord will provide a right course in your affair, go to the cave any way
But the weak man who believed and was concealing his belief; he heard and came to the Royal complex, he said: {O my people follow the messengers, follow who does not ask of you reward, and they are on the right course. And what reason have I that I should not serve Him Who created me and to Whom you will be brought back. Shall I take besides Him gods whose intercession, if the All Merciful should desire to afflict me with harm, will not avail me a thing, nor can they deliver me? Then I shall surely be in clear error. Surely I believe in your Lord, so hear me}
Of course, they killed him, pride carried them of to sin, so the killed him
The Most High said: {It was said: Enter the heavenly-garden} He died a martyr
{It was said: Enter the heavenly-garden. He said: Would that my people knew. How my Lord has forgiven me and made me of the honoured ones!}
We found this man happy delighted, but look what in Allah’s inner Self
The Most High said: {And We did not send down upon his people after him any soldiers from heaven, nor do We ever send. It was naught but a single cry, and lo! they were still. Oh sorrow over the servants...!} O my brothers, who said this?
Allah
Because He knew that after He annihilated them, they became regretting and sorrowing over what they fell short of their duty to their Lord
For that the sorrow came in Allah’s Self, you see that the sorrow does not come in Allah’s Self until the sorrow comes in the selves of His servants over what they fell short of their duty to their Lord
As long they are still insisting on their disbelief and their stubbornness, the sorrow does not come into Allah’s Self
But unfortunately the sorrow does not come in themselves over what they fell short of their duty s to their Lord
Except after that Allah annihilates them and they become of the people of hell-fire
So one of them say: {O my sorrow over what I fell short of my duty Allah, even though I was indeed of the mockers}

Translation from min. 10 to min. 15

Of course, when this sorrow comes, then comes the sorrow in Allah’s Self over them
And for that he said: {It was not but a single cry, and lo! they were still}
It’s meaning; that’s it, they paid attention that they are not upon Truth in fact upon falsehood, and they sorrowed over what they fell short of their duty to their Lord
{Oh sorrow over the servants, Never does a messenger come to them but they mock him. don’t they see how many generations We destroyed before them, that they return not to them?}
O my brothers does this verse need for interpretation that Allah is sorrowing? No by Allah
In this case if Allah is sad and sorrowing, what is the use of the pure beautiful ones and the gardens of bliss, what is the benefit of it
I say to you something, of course Allah glory be to him the Exalted High did not forbid us to seek that Allah be pleased with us in order He save us from His hell-fire and make us enter the heavenly-garden
And He said: {Surely this is a reward for you, and your striving is recompensed.}
But by Allah Who no God other than Him, surely Allah promised in His decisive Book to to send...
He promised the believers to send among them a people whom Allah loves them and they love Him
He did not mention garden nor fire, He loves them and they love Him, humble towards the believers, mighty against the disbelievers
mighty against the disbelievers; means of satans among mankind and jinn who they fight religion
striving hard in Allah’s way; which is by the call.
not fearing the censure of any censurer. This is Allah’s grace — He gives it to whom He pleases. By Allah indeed the greatest grace in the Book
He gives it to whom He pleases. Look, focus on this, That is Allah’s grace — He gives it to whom He pleases
Did He mention the heavenly-garden or kingship or anything else
{O you who believe, should anyone of you turn back from his religion, then Allah will bring a people, whom He loves them and who love Him, humble towards the believers, mighty against the disbelievers, striving hard in Allah’s way and not fearing the censure of any censurer. This is Allah’s grace — He gives it to whom He pleases. And Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing}

Focus on that: {This is Allah’s grace — He gives it to whom He pleases. And Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing}
For that, Mohammad messenger of Allah said among big crowd of people
He said: O people, listen, be mindful and know that Allah has servants who are not prophets nor martyrs — the prophets and martyrs envy them for their councils and their nearness and their position from their Lord
Of course, the companions were surprised, How? Servants they neither prophets nor martyrs, the prophets and martyrs envy them!
How can this be O messenger of Allah? Glory be to Allah
Well, I tell you what is the secret
Certainly those… originally, if one achieved
I say a thing to you
In a great vision, very great, I hesitated to mention it
But as if Allah wants me to mention it
I saw my Lord speaking to me from behind a veil
But I saw light, and I did not see Allah HimSelf, glory be to Him
He said: Almost to win the high fine level in the garden of bliss one of supporter of the Awaited Mahdi in the era of dialogue before appearing
Almos
Well, O my brothers, I advise you an advice, I do not know who is this servant
But I say a thing to you, whoever won it so it is called Al-Wasila, why Al-Wasila?
He takes it as a means to achieve the the greater than it so it goes back to the unknown
:So each of you, I mean to turn close to his Lord when he is lonely by himself
“O Lord, if I am who won this level, O our Allah I spent it to whom You wish of Your servants as means to get near You to achieve the Bliss that is greater than it so be pleased, You are the Hearer, the All Knowing”
Thus should be the supplication of each who one it desires it to the unknown , to continue the competition in Allah’s love and His nearness

Translation from min. 15 to min. 20

Of course, O my brothers, who is the one that spent expenses of servants of the Greatest Bliss from the supporters of the Imam Mahdi in the era of dialogue before the appearing, by Allah when he spend a garden its width is the heavens and the earth
By Allah Who no God other than Him, he feels it is not equal a weight of an atom of the bliss of Allah’s Self pleasure
Does not equal a thing, by Allah he would never be pleased with it until his Lord the love of his heart is pleased in HimSelf; not sorrowing nor sad
O my brothers, why servants of the Greatest Bliss and they are whom took Allah’s pleasure a purpose
and not a means to achieve the heavenly-garden the minor bliss, they took Allah’s pleasure and the Greatest Bliss a purpose
And why they would not be pleased until He is pleased? Because originally out of the greatness of their love to their Lord, they discovered after the Imam Mahdi made clear to them that Allah is sorrowing and sad
How can I go on and live desiring the heavenly garden and the bliss of the garden while the most loved thing to ourselves is sorrowing and sad? No, by Allah
By Allah we would never be pleased until He is pleased
And I say a thing to you, by Allah Who no God other than Him, if Allah issued fatwa to them in the world’s life and the hereafter from behind a veil, and said to them you have to give up ultimately that I get pleased in MySelf, the fact many of My servants wronged themselves.
Certainly those who wronged themselves have become regretful sorrow over what they fell short of their duty to Allah except satans, those satans are aside till they taste the evil consequences of their conduct,
We are talking about those who go astray whom if they see the path of the Truth they do not take it for a way
Who they know Mohammad messenger of Allah as they know their sons and they do not acknowledge the Truth from their Lord
Those are satans how they be sorrowing?
We are talking about those who go astray; those whose effort goes astray in this world’s life, and they think that they are guided aright, this is a problem
Anyway, but if Allah spoke to them, spoke to servants of the Greatest Bliss from behind the veil
And said to them you have to give up from achieving Allah’s Self pleasure
Because many of my servants wronged themselves
So what will be their request?
He said to them you have to give up from him, that’s it, that means to no end, that’s it there is no benefit of achieving the Greatest Bliss
So what would they say? They will say: Our Lord we have a request, make us between the garden and the fire
we share with you the sadness and the sorrow to abide for ever till no end
As for we get pleased in the blissful garden; not and a thousand no, by Your glory and Your Majesty, we would never change in the least, ever
O my brothers, those are the honored delegates between Allah’s hands
And the dutiful been gathered to the All Merciful.. Words of the Imam from the verse: {The day when We gather the dutiful to the All Merciful to receive honours,}19:85
Meaning no to the garden and not to the fire
{And those who disbelieve are driven to hell in companies;} 39:71
But there is a delegate of the dutiful, meaning… glory be to Allah
the honored delegates, those are the dutiful
{And those who disbelieve are driven to hell in companies;} on pulpits of light
Because they refused to enter the heavenly-garden, and the angels tried to drive them, they refused
Although that their faces are illuminated, they are not of hell companions
The hell companions as if their faces had been covered with slices of the dense darkness of night.
But those their faces illuminated, they are not of the companions of hell
But they refused to enter the garden, what is the matter?
So Allah revealed to them (angels) to place under their feet pulpits of light
So each one of them was climbing above this pulpit
Then it got lifted with him above the heads of the creatures, to where?
To the All Merciful, to the (Lord) of the throne
Each according to his level to his Lord, up, up
And a discussion went between them and their Lord
Certainly, for what you find in the Quran.. Glory be to Allah
The outcome of the discussion and the reply from the Lord, ratification to the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: Allah’s is the intercession altogether.} 39:44
Meaning, His mercy intercedes from His chastisement, not one comes interceding with Allah, glory be to Him
{You have not besides Him a guardian or an intercessor.}

Translation from min. 20 to min. 25

{Allah’s is the intercession altogether.}
But glory be to Allah the great
Accomplished gathering them to the All Merciful as a delegation, and accomplished the discussion between them and their Lord, and they want to fulfill the Greatest Bliss
Suddenly the answer from the Lord glory be to Him the exalted Most High (beyond measure)
And He said to His misguided servants: Enter into My mercy altogether, verily I have forgave you
So here is the major surprise
They said to the dutiful who been gathered to the all Merciful in companies whom the discussion went between them and their Lord
They said to them: {What is it that your Lord said? They said: The Truth. And He is the Most High, the Great.}34:23
Here the Greatest Bliss is achieved with Allah’s permission Lord of the worlds
And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
Certainly this explanatory-statement I want you to focus on it because it is a very important statement
So concentrate on publishing it from today till the night of completing the full-moon night of Sunday, the night of middle of Ramadan according to the fore beginning of the overtaking, so do not say that’s it, there is a thing will occur, leave these matter in the hand of Allah, Allah the Most High said: {and I know not whether that which you are promised is near or far.} 21:109
In any case.. But I want you to concentrate on this statement in spreading it a very important concentration
Of course, you have read this statement, I am sure that you read it from before, but I want to read it as well with my voice, titled: An important explanatory-statement from the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

---------------------------

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the Allah’s messenger Mohammad and his righteous virtuous family

From the Awaited Mahdi Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to all leader of the parties; the sectarian and the political in Yemen, and their followers altogether, and to all proud Yemeni people, and to all leaders of the Muslims and their people altogether, Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you, peace be upon us and upon Allah’s righteous servants, keep your duty to Allah, as it ought to be kept, and do not die unless you are Muslims submitting to Allah’s judgement between you in what you differed therein, by Allah then by Allah, I do not call you except only to Allah or we recite to you His judgement in what you differed therein implementation to Allah’s command to you in His decisive Book in the word of Allah the Most High: {And in whatever you differ, the judgment thereof is with Allah. That is Allah, my Lord; on Him I rely, and to Him I turn.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shoo`arã] 42:10

And implementation to Allah’s command to His messengers and the Imams of the Book in the word of Allah the Most High: {And that you should judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and follow not their low desires, and be cautious of them lest they seduce you from part of what Allah has revealed to you. Then if they turn away, know that Allah desires to afflict them for some of their sins. And surely many of the people are transgressors.(49)}

Certainly this major overwhelming thing is the word of Allah the Most High: {verily know that Allah desires to afflict them for some of their sins. (“verily know” here means affirming) And surely many of the people are transgressors.(49) Is it then the judgment of ignorance that they desire? And who is better than Allah to judge for a people who are sure?(50}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:49-50

So if you tune away from the True caller to Allah’s judgement between you then definitely Allah would afflict you with some of your sins, then He sends upon chastisement from above you or from under your feet, or to throw you into confusion, (making you) of different parties, and make some of you taste the violence of others. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And that you should judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and follow not their low desires, and be cautious of them lest they seduce you from part of what Allah has revealed to you. Then if they turn away, know that Allah desires to afflict them for some of their sins. And surely many of the people are transgressors.(49) Is it then the judgment of ignorance that they desire? And who is better than Allah to judge for a people who are sure?(50}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:49-50

Translation from min. 25 to min. 30

Remember the threat and warnings of the Lord in the decisive Book in the word of Allah the Most High: {And that you should judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and follow not their low desires, and be cautious of them lest they seduce you from part of what Allah has revealed to you. Then if they turn away, know that Allah desires to afflict them for some of their sins. And surely many of the people are transgressors.(49) Is it then the judgment of ignorance that they desire? And who is better than Allah to judge for a people who are sure?(50}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:49-50

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: He has the power to send on you a chastisement from above you or from beneath your feet, or to throw you into confusion, (making you) of different parties, and make some of you taste the violence of others. See how We repeat the messages that they may understand!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:65

O my beloveds in Allah’s love all leaders of the Muslims and leaders of the humans altogether, by Allah Who there is no God other than Him; the Awaited Mahdi the khalifa of Allah on earth — does not covet to attain their kingship but to the guidance of them altogether to save you from Allah’s chastisement with which He promised whom among the worlds have turned away His judgement in the decisive grand Quran; Allah’s message to the whole people, and it should not be for the True Awaited Imam Mahdi from your Lord to come to you with new Book other that the True explanatory-statement for Allah’s Book the grand Quran, and we make clear (explain) the Quran with the Quran Allah’s message to the worlds. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Nor is it the word of an accursed satan.(25) Where then are you going?(26) It is not but a Reminder for the nations,(27) For him among you who will go straight.(28) And you will not, except Allah please, the Lord of the worlds.(29)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Takweer] 81:25-29

And until Allah wills for you the guidance to follow the straight path verily it is a must that you desire from your Lord to guide your hearts to the path of the Mighty, the Praised One. And yes, indeed the guidance is Allah’s guidance but with a condition that you turn close to your Lord hoping from Him to make your hearts see (the Truth) so He would make light into your hearts with which you make distinction between the Truth and falsehood. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And turn to your Lord and submit to Him before chastisement comes to you, then you will not be helped.(54) And follow the best that has been revealed to you from your Lord before chastisement comes to you all of a sudden, while you perceive not,(55) Lest a soul should say: O my sorrow over what I fell short of my duty to Allah! and surely I was of those who laughed to scorn;(56) Or it should say: Had Allah guided me, I should have been dutiful.(57)}
Certainly what is Allah’s argument against His servant who says if Allah guided me, I would have been from the dutiful ones.. While he knows that the guidance is Allah’s guidance but he knew that the sin that he committed it because he did not turn to his Lord to guide his heart.
Or it should say: {Had Allah guided me, I should have been dutiful.(57) Or it should say, when it sees the chastisement: Had I another chance I should be a doer of good.(58)} which means the return to the world’s life so he would be doer of good.
Here is the reply from the Lord: {the Yes! My messages came to you, but you did reject them, and you were proud and were of the disbelievers.(59)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:54-59

And yes that guidance is the guidance of Allah; He comes between man and his heart, so He directs it whoever He wills, but what is Allah’s argument against whom Allah did not guide their hearts to follow the Truth from their Lord? Verily it is the turning close to their Lord to guide their hearts to follow the call of the Truth from their Lord. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {He has legislated (ordained) to you the religion which He enjoined upon Noah and which We have revealed to you, and which We enjoined on Abraham and Moses and Jesus — to establish religion and not to be divided therein. Hard for the polytheists is that to which you call them. Allah chooses for Himself whom He pleases, and guides to Himself him who turns (to Him).}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shoo`arã] 42:13
Concentrate on this.. The drawing out of Allah’s words.. And guides to Himself him who turns (to Him).. Because for example you say to one an example; you say to him: O so pray.. And he says to you: Who guided you does not guide me..
By Allah if hae sat a thousand years to guide his heart Allah would never guide him

Verily remember the word of Allah the Most High: {..and guides to Himself him who turns (to Him).}Truthful Allah the Great. The fact is that whoever turned to his Lord to guide his heart to the Truth verily the Truth is Allah, and it is incumbent upon Allah to guide the heart of His servant who searches for the Truth desiring to follow the Truth. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And who is more iniquitous than one who forges a lie against Allah, or gives the lie to the Truth, when it has come to him? Is there not an abode in hell for the disbelievers?(68) And those who strive hard for Us, We shall certainly guide them in Our ways. And Allah is surely with the doers of good.(69)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-`Ankaboot] 29:68-69

Translation from min. 30 to min. 35

{And those who strive hard for Us} which means wishes to follow the Truth and the Truth is Allah and what is after the Truth except falsehood
{those who strive hard for Us} meaning he wants to wish to follow path of the Truth
Wishing.. Is not that’s it this is what we found our fathers upon course and we are upon their footsteps lead without thinking
It is a must that he uses his mind upon what he found his forefathers before him, so they might been upon manifest falsehood
So you look at the idol worshipers when Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- came calling them to one God it was very strange to their minds
They said: {Is he making the gods a single God? Surely this is a strange thing.} Why?
Because the used to gods not one God, glory be to Allah the Great, no power except with Allah
Why? Because they did not use their minds, this is a problem that one follows his fathers and grandfathers without using his mind, glory be to Allah the Great

And Allah does not aid with the light of Al-Furqan (Quran) the Criterion to the hearts of His servants to distinguish between the Truth and false except those who do not judge against the caller to Allah that he is upon manifest misguidance until they listen to the word of the caller then they think in the logic of his call and in the power of authority of his knowledge; is it from Allah? And that’s before they rule against him that he is upon astray. Those only whom Allah guided of His servants whether in the era of the prophets or sending the Imams of the Book. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And those who shun the worship of (al-Taghoot) the idols (of satan) and turn to Allah, for them is good news. [which good news.. The good news with the guidance] So give good news to My servants,(18) Who listen to the Word,}Meaning he does not interrupt, and not as the honorable brother sheikh Abbas Al-Jawhari was interrupting our beloved supporter Ghazi he does not let him bring what he has of authority of knowledge, he interrupts him.. Interrupts him.. And this does not impress us to appear on the satellite channels.. Because by Allah they will interrupt trying to derange my thinking.. Trying to interrupt me.. He does not benefit.. Even the listener does not benefit from a thing because he did not hear the authority of knowledge, because the disputers each one of them did not leave the other to raise the argument.. Meaning to listen to the other.. Because.... Look… whom Allah gave the good news in the guidance? Who listen the word, meaning does not interrupt.. Listens to the word till the end of it, then uses his mind to follow the best of it if the Truth was from their Lord.
Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And those who shun the worship of (al-Taghoot) the idols (of satan) and turn to Allah, for them is good news. So give good news to My servants,(18) Who listen to the Word then follow the best of it. Such are they whom Allah has guided, and such are those of understanding-minds.(19)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:17-18
Indeed that keeping duty to Allah is the wishing to follow the Truth, but who rejoiced with what they have of knowledge and most of it false, forged as like to say from son of Taymiyyah or from Zaalan, or from Zaatan and faltan.. Those are not prophets
Who are the Imams who selected themselves besides Allah? Verily all must know that Imams of the Book, only Allah is he who takes charge of choosing them
And it is not rightful for Allah’s prophets to select besides Him while the are Allah’s prophets, that they choose them besides Him at all
For that when they said the children of Israel to a prophet of theirs: Make for us a king, that we may fight in the way of Allah.. A leader to lead us for striving in Allah’s path
Of course, what was the response of their prophet? You know the verse till the end of it but we draw from the verse what is more important
He said: Surely Allah has made Taloot to be a king.. They said: How can he have kingdom over us while we have a greater right to kingdom than he, and he has not been granted abundance of wealth?
Certainly this is their view, because the see themselves have more right than him to the kingship because they are the elite of their people

Translation from min. 35 to min. 40

And he is originally not from the children of Israel as we made known to you who he is previously.. And he is the Imam Taloot prayer of forgiveness and peace be him
What their prophet replied to them? He said: Indeed Allah selected him above you, and has increased him abundantly in knowledge..
Meaning that I am not who selected him, Allah He Who selected him, and has increased him abundantly in knowledge
Of course, this is the proof of the Imamah in every time and place
A fundamental condition on that the Imam has to be most knowledgeable than scholars of the nation in his era absolutely.. why?
In order to be able on judging between them in all what they differed therein.. If not, then he is not from the chosen Imams of the Book.. take it as a basic-rule
But those who select themselves Imams, each of them could not convince the other, so every Imam left with what he see it according to his opinion
Because they explained Allah’s Book according to his opinion, and they split their religion into sects and parties and each party rejoice with what they have
Unfortunately the fruit of the separation of whom they selected themselves Imams for the Book the Muslims harvest it since a long time ago
And they spill each others blood and each of them thinks that he is upon the Truth
By Allah I do not know that whoever killed a believer intentionally that the heavenly-garden is his, in fact whoever killed a believer intentionally
You know His punishment in Allah’s decisive Book.. Allah is sufficient for us and an Excellent Guardian.. anyway

Indeed that the dutifulness to Allah is the wishing to follow the Truth, but whom they rejoiced with what they have of knowledge and most of it forged falsehood in which Allah did not send an authority in the decisive Quran; in fact it is contrary to all laws of Allah in the decisive grand Quran, and in spite that they think that they who are upon guidance! I swear by Allah the One, the All Mighty, an oath of the Awaited Mahdi and not an oath of a disbeliever nor a wicked-sinful one: You will not and never see the Truth from your Lord even if the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni upheld the argument against you with thousand of the decisive clear verses in the decisive grand Quran verily Allah would make it blinding to you because of non presence of the criterion — light of Al-Furqan in your hearts;
And light of Al-Furqan is light that Allah cast it in the heart of the servant to distinguish with it the the Truth and falsehood.
And that’s because lack of turning close of the heart to the Lord to make him see by the Truth

So turn to your Lord beseeching from Allah to make your hearts see to follow the clear decisive verses of the Book in the decisive grand Quran, as long you did not get close turning to Allah to guide your hearts verily know that no matter the Imam Mahdi upheld the argument against you with all clear verses of the Book in the decisive grand Quran surely you would never follow the Truth from your Lord no matter what it was clear the verses to scholars of the Muslims and their common ones, verily they will never follow it despite that they are believing in it from Allah in the decisive grand Quran before Allah sends the True Awaited Imam Mahdi from their Lord, so no matter the Imam Mahdi raised against them the argument with the decisive verses of the Book surely they will never follow it; in fact they follow to what violates it of explanation from people who say against Allah what they do not know or they follow what is contrary to the decisive Book of forged narrations against Allah and His messenger, surely here wonder whom Allah made their hearts see with the light of the True explanatory-statement from their Lord.. as like you
Meaning they get the astonishment from scholars of the Muslims and their nation, how can they not see? They say: how can they not see that the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni definitely upheld the argument against them?
Meaning the one feels strange and amazement saying: Why? .. because he see it evident
And Allah, glory be to Him the Exalted High, says: {are they equal the blind and the seeing?}.. O my brother you see and other than you do not see at all.. Nor he see anything
Thus the guidance.. Who has Al-Furqan see, and whoever does not have Al-Furqan, by Allah he does not see anything.. Nothing.. No matter you upheld the argument against him he does not see anything..

Translation from min. 40 to min. 45

Although they believe that it is from Allah in the decisive grand Quran before Allah sends the True Awaited Imam Mahdi from their Lord, so no matter the Imam Mahdi upheld the argument against them with the decisive verses of the Book surely they will never follow it; in fact they follow what violates it of explanation from people who say against Allah what they do not know or they follow what is contrary to the decisive Book of forged narrations against Allah and His messenger, surely here wonder whom Allah made their hearts see with the light of the True explanatory-statement from their Lord then they say:

O for the wonder from the scholars of the Muslims and their nation; how can they not see that the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni definitely upheld the argument against them altogether with decisive clear verses in the decisive grand Quran for scholars of the nation and the average Muslims, non deviates from following it except (who are definitely) disobedients. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And We indeed have sent down to you clear messages (verses), and none disbelieve in them except (who are definitely) disobedients.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:99

Certainly obvious verses to scholars of the nation and the general Muslims
{And We indeed have sent down to you clear messages (verses), and none disbelieve in them except (who are definitely) disobedients.}
Because may come one and say: The Quran, none knows the interpretation of it except Allah… O glory be to Allah, here He is talking about the allegorical-similar, and as we said that the allegorical-similar is ten in a hundred

Allah the Most High said: {And We indeed have sent down to you clear messages (verses), and none disbelieve in them except (who are definitely) disobedients.}

Perhaps one of scholars of the Muslims and their average ones would like to say: “O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, what are these clear messages for scholars of the Muslims and their average ones in which you held the argument against them so they refused to respond to Allah’s command?”. Then the True Imam Mahdi from your Lord replies to you and I say: Didn’t we command you with what Allah commanded you in His decisive Book in nullifying the multiplicity of parties and the sectarian in Allah’s religion abidance to Allah’s command to you in His decisive Book the grand Quran in the word of Allah the Most High: {{{{{{{..to establish religion and not to be divided therein.}}}}}}}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shoo`arã] 42:13

Who said this, is it the Imam Mahdi? In fact Allah Lord of the worlds said it
{to establish religion and not.. [Negation].. and not to be divided therein}

So do you see this command to you from your Lord needs for explanation and interpretation? Indeed by Allah, all scholars of the Muslims and all their sects surely comprehend it, in fact Allah promised you with grievous chastisement for if you divide your religion into sects and parties. And Allah the Most High said: {And be not like those who became divided and disagreed after clear arguments had come to them. And for them is a grievous chastisement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:105

This is the major disaster
Because if they held firm with the clear evident verses, and which they did not understand it they leave it till Allah sends one of the Imams of the Book to manifest it for them
Because there is a cause for the dispute: They try to explain the allegorical-similar
For if they left the allegorical-similar {it is all from our Lord}, { And none mind except those of understanding-mind}, he let-alone, and when Allah send and Imam to them clarifies it to them, and they hold firm with the obvious clear
And for Allah the Most High said: {And be not like those who became divided and disagreed after clear arguments had come to them. And for them is a grievous chastisement.}
This prohibition is to whom? To scholars of the Muslims
{And be not like those who became divided and disagreed after clear arguments had come to them. And for them is a grievous chastisement.}
Why? Because their dispute is a major misfortune on the nation of Islam and the Muslims
Every nation split behind an Imam, then they kill some of them and spill blood of each other and their strength departs, as their case today, because Allah threatened scholars of the Muslims

{And be not like those who became divided and disagreed after clear arguments had come to them. And for them is a grievous chastisement.}

The fact your dispute in religion is a major disaster upon the nation of the Muslims until they spilled blood of each other and their strength departed as your condition today, for the fact each group follows an Imam, and most of them selected himself an Imam to the people, and for that he can not dominate over the other scholars in his era with the bridling authority of knowledge, and every self appointed Imam held firmly with his opinion, and each sect followed their Imam while he is who selected himself an Imam to them, and other factions (in religion) followed the forgery of lies against Allah and His messenger and the selected (by Allah) Imam’s of the Book, so the believers fight then some of them slay another, and each party rejoice with what they have, verily you failed and your strength departed as you case today O community of Muslims. For that you find the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni calls you to nullify the pluralism of sectarian parties in Allah’s religion, So did I command you with other than what Allah commanded you with it in His decisive noble Book in the word of Allah the Most High: {{{{{{{..to establish religion and not to be divided therein.}}}}}}}Truthful Allah the Great

50 Translation from min. 45 to min

And have I commanded with other than what commanded you with it Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family: [[[[[Surely Allah commands you to worship Him and not associate a thing with Him, and to hold fast all together with Allah’s rope and not divide]]]]]], said the Truth Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family

We repeat the fatwa to you with Truth about the reason of your division into sects
Of course, sects means with it parties

About the cause of your separation into sects and parties is only because scholars select themselves Imama to the people while Allah did not select them a thing, and they said against Allah what they do not know, then each one of them says: “If I was correct (it is) from Allah and if erred then from myself and satan”! In this case, if it was from himself and satan, isn’t it a major calamity on who they follow him?

The fact they explain verses in the grand Quran a striving from themselves, in fact the striving is the search for the Truth with an authority of clear knowledge from Lord of the worlds, then he teaches the people with the True authority of knowledge from their Lord, but they followed satan’s command while they know that they followed satan’s command. Perhaps one of scholars of the Muslims and the average one of them would like to say: “What is satan’s command?”. Then we leave the answer to you from your Lord directly about satan’s command. And Allah the Most High said: {He only commands you evil and indecency, and that you speak against Allah what you know not.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:169

Meaning, this from satan’s command to say against Allah what you do not know
But Allah forbade for scholars of the Muslims to speak against Allah what they do not know
Ratification to the word of Allah the Most High
Focus on these two commands; satan’s command.. What is it?
{He only commands you evil and indecency, and that you speak against Allah what you know not.}
This is command from satan
But Allah forbade scholars of the Muslims to say against Allah what they do not know. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: My Lord forbids only indecencies, such of them as are apparent and such as are concealed, and sin and unjust rebellion, and that you associate with Allah that for which He has sent down no authority, and that you say of Allah what you know not.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:33

That is the cause of misguidance and perishing of whoever were before you of the nations after sending Allah’s prophets to them in every nation, then after the death of their prophets with a timely period there come people who appoint themselves Imams for the Muslims

This is not only from followers of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- in fact from all nations of the prophets before him
then after the death of their prophets with a timely period there come people who appoint themselves Imams for the Muslims in religion so they say against Allah what they do not know
then they misguided themselves and they led their nation astray,

Then they knew that all prophets came with Islam, and not only Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, all of them came with Islam, and all of them call for Islam, Abraham prayer of forgiveness and peace be un him just named us Muslims, and the prophet are who call to Islam.

And that is the cause of misguidance and perishing of whoever were before you of the nations after sending Allah’s prophets to them in every nation

then after the death of their prophets with a timely period there come people who appoint themselves Imams for the Muslims in religion so they say against Allah what they do not know, then they went astray and lead their nation astray

And that was the cause of annihilation of the nations because of clarifying Allah’s words with their opinion from themselves, so they differed in explaining it and interpreting the allegorical-similar of it and they left the decisive of it. And for that Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [Verily who perished before you only by their differing in the Book], said the Truth Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family.

The fact each explains Allah’s verses from himself according how he sees it and this is not permissible
Because when he explain it from himself if he is rooted in the Book
He passes over the book then brings many verses says to him no.. no.. your explanation is wrong
It nullifies his explanation because the explanatory-statement it must be as the building (structure) some of it strengthen others

Translation from min. 50 to min. 55

For that Allah warned you from the differing in your religion because of your saying against Allah what you do not know, and He promised who differ in religion in His clear messages — afterwards — with severe chastisement. And Allah the Most High said: {And be not like those who became divided and disagreed after clear arguments had come to them. And for them is a grievous chastisement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:105

If they found an Imam selected (by Allah) among the Imams who are differing in religion verily he would have dominated over them with the bridling authority of knowledge from the decisive Book, and for non existence of the selected Imam to them from their Lord surely the Imams of whom they selected themselves would never dominate over the others; surely they would never dominate with the bridling authority of knowledge, so each of them gone with his explanation according to what he sees it in his opinion or followed the narration of the forged sedition then the Muslims divided into sects and parties and each party rejoice with what they have.

Here he is the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni whom Allah sent him to you with decree made absolute in the written Book in a time of most your differing and shedding blood of each other, and since I am the selected Awaited Imam Mahdi from Lord of the worlds; verily if I was an insolent liar and not the Awaited Mahdi then definitely I will be like your Imams whom they selected themselves; surely I can never dominate over all scholars of the Muslims who are differing in religion, but if the Awaited Imam Mahdi is truly Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni then I swear by Allah , the Great, Lord of the heavens, the earth and what is in between them , Lord of the great throne if all your scholars and the Imams of falsehood among you — the living and the dead — altogether met verily they can never to uphold the argument from the grand Quran against the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni even though some of them were aiders and supporters to others. This is the horse and this is the (battle) field and I would never combat with you by the sword; in fact with the decisive authority of knowledge in the grand Quran, and you have a condition against us that we infer for you Allah’s judgement between you from the clear decisive verses of the Book for scholars of the Muslims and the average of them that comprehend them every one with clear Arabic tongue, and if Allah did not make me the dominant over all scholars of the Muslims and the average of them by the bridling authority of knowledge then I am not the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad. Verily by Allah Who there is no God other than Him if you dominated over Nasser Mohammad by the authority of knowledge even in one issue only then I am not the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad even if I dominated over you with ninety nine per thousand surely I am not the True Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad until I dominate with the ratio a thousand per thousand with the bridling authority of knowledge we bring it to you from the decisive grand Quran, so be of the witnesses upon that.

Why? Because I did not say that I am the Awaited Mahdi from my own self, in fact Mohammad messenger of Allah with Allah’s permission he said: verily you are the Awaited Mahdi and non argues with you from the Quran except you dominated over him
Therefore it should not be for a scholar to overpower me even in one issue because if he overpowered me in one issue I became not the Imam Mahdi and the matter is over

And if I dominated over you with nine hundred and ninety nine by a thousand surely I am not the True Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad until I dominate over you a thousand per a thousand with an authority of the bridling knowledge we bring it to you from the decisive grand Quran so be of the witnesses over that

Even though I was not a day being one of scholars of the Muslims,
And I never been one of scholars of the Muslims, my companions and my friends know this that I did not ever climb to a pulpit and I spoke among them ever
And I was not a day of scholars of the Muslims, then who taught me? .. keep your duty to Allah and Allah teaches you
Meaning, keep your duty to Allah.. Do not say about Him other than the Truth, and fear to say about Him other than the Thru.. fear.. If you kept your duty He will teach you

and I never ever climbed the pulpit of their Masjeds as a speaker, but I keep my duty to my Lord that I (do not) say against Allah what I do not know, verily my Lord taught me; a fulfillment to His True promise in His decisive Book the grand Quran in His word the Most High:{..And keep your duty to Allah. And Allah teaches you. And Allah is Knower of all things.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:282
and I never ever climbed the pulpit of their mosques as a speaker,
But I keep my duty to my Lord that I (do not) say against Allah what I do not know, verily my Lord taught me; a fulfillment to His True promise in His decisive Book the grand Quran in His word the Most High:{..And keep your duty to Allah. And Allah teaches you. And Allah is Knower of all things.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:282

O community of Muslims who are disputing in their religion, keep your duty to Allah, by Allah Who there is no God other than Him, surely whom Allah made him attain knowledge on the call the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni in the era of dialogue before the appearing then he turned away from the True caller to the Truth after it manifested to him that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni speaks with Truth and guides to a straight path, and he did not acknowledge the Truth from his Lord, verily he is of the chastised ones, these whom their minds ruled between me and them that it is the Truth and pride carried them of to sin of arrogance and narcissism, so their hearts refused following the Truth from their Lord, isn’t it enough to you what happened to many of the Muslims of killing, bloodshed, displacement, grand mischief, and grievous oppression? Verily, Allah’s curse upon the silent ones about the Truth from scholars of the Muslims after it cleared to them that it is the Truth

Translation from min. 55 to hr. 1:00

Why? Because he is satan.. If the Truth manifested to him, he does not follow it, he became a satan

Perhaps one of the questioners would like to say: “What is the matter with you O this (who) you names the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad?”. Then the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad replies to him and I say: verily what is your thinking of the word of Allah the Most High: {Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the messenger of Allah and the seal of the prophets. And Allah is ever Knower of all things.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ahzãb] 33:40? Since that there is not new prophet after the seal of the prophets Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- therefore, definitely Allah only sends the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad which is supporter to what came with it Allah’s messenger Mohammad the seal of the prophets and messengers, and for that we call you to follow Allah’s Book the grand Quran and the True prophetic sunna, and I do not have a new revelation from Allah; in fact a supporter to what came with it the seal of the prophets and messengers; Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family

Perhaps all scholars of the Muslims would like to say: “What is your name O who claims that he is the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad?”.

Verily by Allah that all scholars of the Sunnis and Shiites they know the True narration and agreed on it.. His name coincides my name
And the coinciding in the language is not meant with it the exact matching in fact the compatibility, for that he said his name coincides my name.. Its meaning that the name Mohammad comes in the name of the father.. His name concurs my name
Perhaps all scholars of the Muslims would like to say: “What is your name O you who claim that he is the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad?”

Then we reply to them with Truth and I say: By Allah Who there is no God other than Him nor a worshiped else than Him, indeed my name that my father named me with since I was a baby in the cradle, that he had named me (Nasser Mohammad) while he did not know that Allah will select me the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad, but that is with s decree from Allah made absolute in the written Book, and for that Allah’s messenger Mohammad issued fatwa to you about the name (Mohammad) that it coincides in the name of the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad, which means the name Mohammad comes corresponding in the name of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad, the fact Allah knows that the seal of the prophets and messengers is Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, and in that name hides the wisdom of coinciding for the name Mohammad in the name of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad, but your scholars made the coinciding is the matching, and they surely are liars! I swear by Allah the Great that they surely all know that the coinciding as a language does not intend with it the exact-matching; in fact intends with the compatibility, but Allah blinded their insight despite of their knowledge that the coinciding does not intend with it the exact-matching; in fact intends with it the compatibility. Can they deny that the name Mohammad does not correspond in my name (Nasser Mohammad)? Even if you affirm with the name altogether that it is truly and by no means that the name of the Awaited Mahdi is Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, then I say: What would avail from me my name Nasser Mohammad if my Lord did not aid me with the bridling authority of knowledge to all your scholars, verily not a scholar argues with me from the grand Quran but I upheld him? Till when the Turning away? I fear for you a disaster from Allah to afflict you, or would befall close by your abodes, so it would shake the earth from underneath your feet, and that is from the second degree of chastisement

Certainly, what is the second degree chastisement.. We warned them at the beginning from the chastisement of the third degree from before it is occurs years before and all of you are witnesses on that..
Years before I said; if you turned away verily Allah will afflict you with the third degree chastisement and I said in the same statement

Translation from hr. 1:00 to hr. 1:05

Perhaps one of the questioners says: “What is the third degree chastisement then we reply to him with the word of Allah the Most High:
{Say: He has the power to send on you a chastisement from above you or from beneath your feet, or to throw you into confusion, (making you) of different parties, and make some of you taste the violence of others..} 6:65
Therefore.. to throw you into confusion, (making you) of different parties, and make some of you taste the violence of others.. This is chastisement of the third degree
But from under your feet.. Earthquake.. Till Allah pleases
From above you .. this is planet of chastisement..

And I fear for you a disaster from Allah to afflict you, or would befall close by your abodes, so it would shake the earth from underneath your feet, and that is from the second degree of chastisement

O who feel secure from Allah’s plan, if you had a scheme, surely scheme against me, then give me no respite. And surely Allah will help him who helps Him with the Truth, and know that Allah is with the dutiful ones, is not Allah sufficient for His servant? Glory be to Him,He is Exalted Most High (beyond measures), most excellent the Protector and most excellent the Supporter!

O community of Muslims, follow the straight path with the call of resorting for judgment to the grand Quran, so if you refuse I surely fear for you a chastisement of a destructive day, or do you think that the chastisement of a destructive day is the rising of the Hour? In fact , that is a day when Allah make the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to appear over you in one night while you are abase, and Allah makes him appear with the chastisement of a destructive day, and the chastisement of a destructive day is not the chastisement of the Hour, so let us resort for judgement to the grand Quran if you are believers in it. And Allah the Most High said: {And those who disbelieve will not cease to be in doubt concerning it, until the Hour overtakes them suddenly, or there comes to them the chastisement of a destructive day.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:55

Of course, chastisement of a destructive day before rising of the Hour, Allah the Most High said:

{And there is not a town but We will destroy it before the day of Resurrection or chastise it with a severe chastisement. That was written in the Book.}

The problem is He encompassed towns of the Muslims and the disbelievers because he said: {And there is not a town but..} and did not make exception.. This is the major disaster
{And there is not a town but We will destroy it before the day of Resurrection or chastise it with a severe chastisement. That was written in the Book.}

Well, how? He means {That was written in the Book}

Allah the Most High said: {So await for the day when the heaven brings an obvious smoke,(10) Enveloping the people. This is a painful chastisement.(11)} 44:10-11

He did not say: Who disbelieved.. Enveloping the people.. unfortunately because no longer (remained) of Islam except its name and of the Quran except its form

{Enveloping the people. This is a painful chastisement.(11) Our Lord, remove from us the chastisement — surely we are believers.(12)} 44:11-12

That is the inevitable promise that is a chastisement of the planet of chastisement; a planet carries fire passes beside your earth upon near distance over you so it rains over your heads with stones of fire. Where then will you go?

An inevitable promise, because it is a must that Allah make the Awaited Mahdi to appear with it over all countries of the humans

As for the planet of chastisement that will pass over you from south of the earth, of course you see it comes from south of the earth

As for planet of chastisement that will pass over you from south of the on the night of its passage, so that is an inevitable to the fact Allah will make the Awaited Mahdi appear over all the mortals because Allah made him a khalifa over you while you are being arrogant and mock, and Allah about to get angry for His Book and His servant. So where, then will you go? All of you are oppressors; kings presidents and your people, verily as that Allah make the wrongdoers some of them be in charge of the others’ affair, and most oppressive of you are your elite the criminals who do not fear Allah Lord of the worlds, and all their concern is to reach the authority of power or remaining in it no matter how much they spilled blood! Thus we see criminal action in Yemen from some of them to others between the parties and from their neighbors; in fact the major crimes against the vulnerable-weak on earth and they kill innocent people, women, and children and they are not of the parties in a thing! So do you feel secure from Allah’s plan — O you who do that?

Translation from hr. 1:05 to hr. 1:10

Keep your duty to Allah and enough mischief in the land and respond to the call of resorting for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran. And I call on Allah to witness the One the All Mighty, and Allah is sufficient as a witness that I am the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni announcing the disbelief in the pluralism of sects and parties in Allah’s religion, and I call you to Allah to rule between us in what you differed therein in your religion in order we abolish the pluralism of sects and parties in Allah’s religion so we make you a one nation upon a straight path following Allah’s Book the grand Quran and the True prophetic sunna that is not contrary to the decisive grand Quran

:O community of mortals altogether the disbelieving of them and the Muslims, listen to what the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni will say to you
I swear by Allah the One, the Supreme Who sends over you clouds pouring down abundance of rain, and make for you gardens, and make for you rivers, Who created Jinn from fire and created man from clay as pottery, no security for the parties from the evil of each other except in responding to Allah’s caller the servant of Allah and His khalifa the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni whom Allah sent him as mercy for the worlds

O community of the parties in Yemen and the Yemeni people, do you see if parties gained victory over (other) parties that security will stabilize and hold back the blood? Far from, very far!! By Allah verily you know that will continue the blood shed and the pursuit of the victorious parties to the defeated parties, surely if they entered a den of a lizard they would enter after them to spill their blood to bring their end, and the street war continues and bigger mischief more that what they are on it and inordinate…..

And we still announce the challenge by the Truth with the permission of Allah the One, the Supreme, that you find a solution to all members to the whole parties, except by acknowledging in Allah’s mercy for the worlds the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni who you are ignorant about his status and you do not compass in the secret of him, and know that Allah attains His purpose, but most people do not know, verily we belong to Allah and to Him we shall return, O our Allah I just delivered the message. O our Allah bear witness, and I call on Allah to witness and Allah is a sufficient Witness that I am not in your parties the sectarian and the political in a thing; in fact I am holding fast in Allah Lord of the worlds and I am turning away from you altogether obedience to Allah’s command to His servant in His decisive Book the grand Quran: {As for those who split up their religion and became sects, you are not of them in a thing. Their affair is only with Allah, then He will inform them of what they did.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:159,

But out of your stupidity and your ignorance you want an Awaited Mahdi that Allah sends him following to your desires and taking sides to one of your parties! In that case how can he rule between you in what you differed therein if Allah would send him according to your desires a Mahdi belonging to party denominational Sunni or Shiite? Glory be to Allah the Great! If the Truth follow your desires, the heavens and the earth and all those who are therein would perish. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And if the Truth follow their desires, the heavens and the earth and all those who are therein would perish. Nay, We have brought them their reminder, but they turn away from their reminder.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mu´minûn] 23:71. The judgement is Allah’s judges with truth and justice and He is the Best of deciders, and I entrust my affair to Allah. Surely Allah is Seer of the servants. So wait in watch verily I am with you watching.

Deliver this statement of mine O community of supporters through the worldwide internet a mean of the international call surely the people became more than ninety percent in the wolrd of whatsapp and Facebook in the global internet. And use all the technical means as much as you can the fact it is the means (of access) of the call whether in delivering the message in the Islamic sites, the entertaining, the political, and the denominational, the social pages, Facebook and youtube, and the global channels of the internet, surely the chastisement has approached, so keep your duty to Allah O possessors of understanding-minds.

Translation from hr. 1:10 to hr. 1:16

Perhaps one of the questioners would like to say: “Is the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh who will handover to you the leadership of Yemen?”. Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to him and I say: I surely did not issue fatwa in that from way of partisan verily I am not from the party of Ali Abdullah Saleh in a thing, and I am not from the party of Al-Houthis in a thing, and I am not from the party of the reformers and their sect in a thing and neither a Jew nor Christian and I do not belong to Any of your parties who are making mischief in the land; in fact I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni an upright Muslims and I am not of the polytheists, And in respect to the fatwa of handing over the leadership of Yemen from Ali Abdullah Saleh to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni thus is the news from Allah the One, the Supreme from before eleven years and few months, and Allah attains His purpose (whether) Ali Abdullah Saleh willed or refused, or Al-Houthis willed or refused, or the reformers willed or refused , or the kingdom of Saudi Arabia willed or refused, or the countries of the Gulf willed or refused, I surely did not lie against Allah in more than eight visions from Allah successively, certainly my Lord will fulfill my vision with Truth so is would be a manifest victory as He fulfilled to Mohammad messenger of Allah his visions with Truth, so the fulfillment of the vision was a manifest victory. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah indeed fulfilled the vision for His messenger with truth. You shall certainly enter the Sacred Mosque, if Allah please, in security, your heads shaved and hair cut short, not fearing..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Fatt-h] 48:27

Perhaps one of the questioners would like to say: “O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is the policy of the government of the Imam Mahdi in Yemen will be politically terminating for the parties from the governing?”. Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to all the questioners and I say: I seek refuge in Allah that I be of the ignorant ones, so if the parties in Yemen responded to the call of resorting for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran, surely we will unify their rank and reunite them and we make partners of leaders of the parties in the governing after abolishing the pluralism of parties and sects, so I do not decide in a small nor big in the general matters until they witness, so that is the True ruling of consultation if only knew

In the meaning of; not as it is done in council of representatives.. By vote.. Voting.. Voting.. Voting.. No.. no.. no..
It is consultation, then the opinion and the decision in in the hand of the leader.. Supposed to be council of consultation directly with the king or the president

So when I decide on taking the decision after the consultation I rely on Allah the One, the Supreme, as the democratic parties do.

Perhaps one of the questioners would from the neighboring countries like to say: : "Will you fight any one of the neighboring countries O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni after the establishing in Yemen?”. Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies and I say: Allah did not send the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni making mischief in the land fights the people over their kingdom, verily by Allah if I got possession of the biggest army in humanity and the whole weapons of destruction I would not invaded the neighboring countries, except who declared the war against the Awaited Mahdi after the appearing from the Muslims countries or the disbelievers, verily they will find us most prowess with Allah’s permission, the One, the All Mighty. And would not and never the Awaited Mahdi equip the armies to fight the Muslims countries of the disbelievers who did not fight us in the religion of Islam; in fact we will equip the armies to fight the biggest satan that is the liar messiah (antichrist)who is equipping the armies since thousands of years readiness to fight the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and Allah will grant victory to the Awaited Mahdi And his minister the True Messiah Jesus son of Mary -Allah’s prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him and upon his mother and I salute a goodly salutation, and our armies of the supporters; so Allah would support us a victory a Mighty, Powerful. And Allah’s are the armies of the heavens and the earth, but most of the people do not know.

And got near the coming out of the liar messiah (antichrist satan) who wants to say that he is the Messiah Jesus son of Mary, and says that he is Allah Lord of the worlds

Certainly the liar messiah (antichrist satan) planning for this long time ago.. Before Allah sent Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family
(antichrist satan) there made people of rabbis of the Jews go and announce the christianity and follow the Messiah Jesus son of Mary so they exaggerate in him until they said he is Allah.. Why?
In order when satan comes to say he is Allah.. They say: In that case, those who said that the messiah is Allah are right and we become in error.. A very old plan
And for that he is named the liar messiah (antichrist satan).. Why the liar messiah? Because he is not the Messiah Jesus son of Mary.. because it should not be for the Messiah Jesus son of Mary to say that he is Allah surely this is a liar, we do not believe him

And for that is called the liar messiah, and it was not for the Messiah Jesus son of Mary to say that; in fact a servant of Allah and His messenger. For that behooved the wisdom in the return of the Messiah Jesus son of Mary -Allah’s prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him and upon his mother and I salute a goodly salutation, for the fact the wisdom of his return because the liar messiah (antichrist) wants to impersonate the identity of the Messiah Jesus son of Mary, and they plot and Allah plans and Allah is the Best of planers.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Allah’s khalifa on earth the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

------------------------------

End of caption