Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

01- 10 - 1430 AH
21 - 09- 2009 AD
10:57 pm
ــــــــــــــــ

..Reply of the Imam Mahdi to Al-Thawahri who is disputing with me in my affair and he did not strengthen me

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

Allah’s peace be upon you O community of the best foremost supporters, and every year while you are good and steadfast on the straight path till the day of judgement, let not those who are not certain as Al-Thawahri to seduce you from the Truth, and this is a reply from the Imam Mahdi to Al-Thawahri who promised in strengthening me, lo and behold he is disputing me in my affair! And preceded that he wrote to us just before he puts his statement by a day or hours and he wrote to us what follows and said:

اقتباس المشاركة :
Al-Thawahri
New member date of enrolling: Sep. 2009
I am intending the donation for the benefit of the channel
--------------------------------
My dignified Imam, how is your health? And you are in a thousand of good and your Eid is happy my Imam, a question directed to you especially in respect to the channel how much is required of the amounts to establish your favorite channel and if Allah wills I will try to collect the donations from the people of country)..
انتهى الاقتباس
The I reply to him with narration of Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family [They said: Would the believer be coward? He said yes! It was said to him: Would the believer be stingy? He said yes! It was said to him: Would the believer be a liar! He said no]. Said the Truth Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family.

In a sense that the believer could be stingy so he would be miser against himself due to his ignorance, and he could be coward because of weakness of his faith and hating death because of his stinginess, and for that Allah did not like meeting him but the believer do not lie, so what forced you to lie, so you say with your tongue what is not in your heart, have we forced you on believing us so you guard yourself from me, a careful guarding so you oblige yourself to lie! Or my make lying lawful for yourself and you consider it a trick in order you download your statement? O man, keep your duty to Allah and do not be of the hypocrites, and from the signs of the hypocrite is if he promised he fails his promise; with intention of failing from the moment of making his promise and not it is not circumstances that forced him on breaking his promise, and Allah is the Aware One with what is (the innermost thoughts) in yourselves. And Allah the Most High said: {..And know that Allah knows what is (the innermost thoughts) in yourselves, so beware of Him;..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:235

Previously I did not delete your idle talk only because there is not in it Allah’s word nor the True word of His messenger, and you did not come to us for the dialogue; in fact to propagate your sedition with what is contrary to Allah’s Book and the sunna of His messenger, but I see satan whispers to you without Truth, so he says: “Don’t you see that he deleted your statements and that’s because he was unable to respond to them; don’t you see that right is with you”! And for that we decided keeping what we please with Allah’s permission and we reply to it in order we shake what is in your hearts of falsehood a severe shaking until it manifest to you that the right is with the Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni. As for the dutiful they will be happy, and as for who they do not want but to follow their desires without knowledge surely those will get sad when we shake the falsehood in their hearts a severe shaking with the decisive authority of knowledge from Allah’s Book the grand Quran.

O community of the twelve Shiites, I am the twelfth Imam from family of the purified house Allah’s khalifa the Awaited whom Allah increased to him with the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder, so respond to the call of resorting for judgement to Allah’s Reminder the grand Quran if you are certain in it! And definitely in no means and never can find in your Awaited Imam (Muhammad son of Al-Hasan Al-Askari) of authority in the decisive Quran, so if your thoughts that the Imam does not get to be born except as a manifest Imam, and you see that in no means to come from his offspring who is clearly unjust to himself, verily I will reply to you with the word of Allah the Most High: {And when his Lord tried Abraham with certain commands he fulfilled them. He said: Surely I will make you a leader for the people. (Abraham) said: And of my offspring? My covenant does not include the wrongdoers, said He.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:124

The question which we lay it to you: Let us suppose that Al-Hasan Al-Askari was an Imam selected from Lord of the worlds, so what makes you know with this boy whom you say that he has a son and that Allah selected him an Imam for the people if you are truthful? Did he spoke to you as a child in the cradle or that Allah granted him the judgement as a child so he dominated over you with the authority of knowledge so He added to him abundantly in knowledge and he affirmed his proof from the All Merciful with abundance of knowledge and authority? Or is your fatwa because you believe that Mohammed Al-Hasan Al-Askari was an Imam so see that in no means but for him but to have a son born for him; an honorable Imam inherits the knowledge from his father? But I did not find in the Book that the prophets and the Imams whom Allah made them to inherit the Book after His messengers altogether they come righteous; in fact Allah the Most High said: {Then We have given the Book as inheritance to those whom We have chosen from among Our servants: so of them is he who wrongs himself, and of them is he who takes a middle course, and of them is he who is foremost in deeds of goodness by Allah’s permission. That is the great grace.}Truthful Allah the Great [Faater] 35:32

And the question that lays it self: what makes you know whether this boy Mohammed Al-Hasan Al-Askari will be: {wrongs himself} or {takes a middle course} or {foremost in deeds of goodness by Allah’s permission. That is the great grace.}Truthful Allah the Great, {Say: Bring your proof if you are truthful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:111

But you follow conjecture which it does not avail a thing against the Truth, so you went astray from the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord whom you hinder (others) from him the most hindering; Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni the Truth Awaited Mahdi from your Lord, and you have were hastening in him! So you made his birth before the decree made for him and his era, except those on whom my Lord has mercy and believed in me of the twelve Shiites wholeheartedly, or from the Sunnis or from any of the Islamic groups after it cleared to him that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni calls to the Truth and guides to a straight path.

O community of the twelve Shiites, who is the one that entitled you to select Allah’s khalifa besides Him? {Say: Bring your proof if you are truthful.} if the angels of the All Merciful had no right for them to select Allah’s khalifa and they did have a choice in the matter; in fact the matter is for Allah Who knows what you do not know. And Allah the Most High said: {And when your Lord said to the angels, I am going to place a ruler in the earth, they said: Will You place in it such as make mischief in it and shed blood? And we glorify Your praise and extol Your holiness. He said: Surely I know what you know not.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:30

So how can the right be for you O community of the twelve Shiites to send the Awaited Mahdi? {Say: Bring your proof if you are truthful.}, in fact no entitlement for the prophets to select Allah’s khalifas and their Imams for the people; in fact the matter is for Allah Who selects them then He increases them abundantly in the knowledge over all scholars of the nation, then He affirms their status with the knowledge abundantly from their Teacher Who selected them; Allah Lord of the worlds. And Allah the Most High said: {And their prophet said to them: Surely Allah has raised (Taloot) Saul to be a king over you. They said: How can he have kingdom over us while we have a greater right to kingdom than he, and he has not been granted abundance of wealth? He said: Surely Allah has selected him above you, and has increased him abundantly in knowledge and physique. And Allah grants His kingdom to whom He pleases. And Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:247

By Allah, look at the reply of a prophet from Allah’s prophets to the children of Israel (who) are objecting the Imam Taloot -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him: {And their prophet said to them: Surely Allah has raised (Taloot) Saul to be a king over you.} then they responded with the objection in the pretense that they are the ones who have more right in the kingship than him and he was not granted abundance of wealth! So in their eye it is supposed that they have more right in the kingship than him, and they only intends to chose for them one of the wealthy and the elites of them, then their prophet replied to them with Truth and said that he has not a thing of the matter in order to select whom he pleases from them, and their prophet said to them: {..He said: Surely Allah has selected him above you, and has increased him abundantly in knowledge and physique. And Allah grants His kingdom to whom He pleases. And Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing}Truthful Allah the Great

By Allah, O community of the twelve Shiites, is the Awaited Imam Mahdi has greater degree from Allah or the Imam Taloot whom you found in the decisive Book that Allah is (the One) Who sent him and not His prophet! And not for His prophet nor for the children Israel have a thing in the matter; in fact the matter is in Allah’s hand Him Alone, He grants His kingdom whom He wills. And for that their prophet said to them: {..Surely Allah has selected him above you, and has increased him abundantly in knowledge and physique. And Allah grants His kingdom to whom He wills. And Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing.}Truthful Allah the Great, verily look at His word: {..And Allah grants His kingdom to whom He wills. And Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing}Truthful Allah the Great. Consequently the will is not your will O community of Shiites and Sunnis, verily you are not more knowledgeable than Allah in order for you to select His khalifa without Him; won't you keep your duty (to Allah)? Then how can you have the right that you select the Imam for Allah's prophet (Esa = Jesus Christ) the Messiah Jesus son of Mary and the Imam for Allah's prophet (Elyas) and the Imam for Allah's prophet (Edrees) and the Imam for Allah's prophet (Elyasa’), surely they are prophets and Allah made them from the ministers of the Awaited Imam Mahdi who you doubt him and you follow conjuncture which does not avail a thing against the Truth, don't you keep your duty (to Allah)?

Verily you follow nothing (good) — O community of Shiites and Sunnis until you uphold the grand Quran if you are believing in it, and do not follow conjuncture which does not avail a thing against the Truth, nor say against Allah what you do not know, I call on Allah to witness and all His righteous servants whom when manifest to them the Truth from their Lord and their pride does not carry them off to sin. I call the community of Shiites and Sunnis for the dialogue on a condition that you say: (Allah the Most High said) and (His messenger said) as for you write to me a long wide speech and no Allah said and His messenger said in it; then it is rejected from us totally and altogether, so we do not have said Imam Ali son of Abi Talib, neither said Al-Hassan son of Ali nor said the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni! No way then not, this is rejected in our call totally and altogether, except to be a narrative from the prophet -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, and we do not have except Allah said and Mohammad said the messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, so where is Allah said and His messenger said? So argue with me with Allah's word in His decisive Book or the word of His messenger, but not an empty statements from Allah's word and His messenger's word. And Allah the Most High said: {{Say: Bring your proof if you are truthful.}}Truthful Allah the Great, as for the conjuncture; verily Allah issued fatwa to you, and the Most High said: {And they have no knowledge of it. They follow but conjecture, and surely conjecture avails naught against Truth.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Najm] 53:28

Why do you say about Allah what you do not know? Perhaps one of you would like to argue with me with a verse from the Book or a narration in the prophetic sunnah, then we reply to him and say; for us conditions and it is:

1- If you will debate with Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni with a verse in the grand Quran, verily a requirement that this verse is being authority between the scholar and the ignorant from the (basic) verses mother of the Book the decisive clear for the knowledgeable and the ignorant, until the Truth manifests to them and the Truth more worthy to be followed as Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni do, and I bring to you clear decisive verses which are the (bases) mother of the Book. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And We indeed have revealed to you clear messages, and none disbelieve in them except the transgressors.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:99

2- So if you are wanting to debate with Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni with a narration from Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- in the prophetic sunnah verily our condition against you that it should not be contrary to a decisive verse in the grand Quran, so if we came up with what violates it in the decisive Quran then believe Allah and deny the forgers against His messenger if are believers, and can not be for the Truth to follow your desires and you thinking in other than the Truth, don't you understand?

I call Allah to witness and all the best foremost supporters and all the visitors searchers for the Truth that I call the community of Shiites, Sunnis and all the Muslims, Christians and Jews and the people altogether to what Allah the Most High said and what His messenger said, and I do not say to them: The Imam Ali Bin Abi Talib said and Imam Al-Hosain said nor the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni said; in fact (all I say) Allah glory be to Him the Exalted Most High said, and Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him said. Verily we the Imams it is not being revealed to us a new Book nor a new (Sunnah), and Allah did not make us innovators but followers to our grandfather and the beloved of our hearts and our exemplar Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness be upon him and his family the virtuous often returning to Allah in repentance, and salute them the best salutation.

So respond to the True call to what Allah said in His decisive Book and to what said Mohammad messenger of Allah in the True prophetic sunnah and whoever wants a word other than Allah’s word and His messenger; verily I am the first of the disbelievers in other than Allah’s word and His messenger, and we do not have except Allah said in His decisive Book and His messenger said in the true prophetic sunnah, so if you respond you have got guided and if you turned away: {Say: Then Allah’s is the conclusive argument; so if He had pleased, He would have guided you all.} Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anam] 6:149

O to my amazement from this nation and their scholars whom they do not respond to the caller by going back to the Truth and resorting for judgement to Allah’s word and His messenger’s word, despite they drawl that they are following Allah’s Book and the sunna of His messenger, then they dispute with me in what is contrary to Allah’s word and His messenger from the forgery of the hypocrites the forgers of whom Allah said about them in His decisive Book: {And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them write by night other than that which you say.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:81

How can you know the words that did not say it Allah’s messenger Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- in the prophetic Sunnah? Allah commanded you to ponder over the decisive clear verses of the Book which Allah made them the (bases) mother of the Book clear evident to your knowledgeable and your ignorant, so if you found this saying in the narration of sunni narration which came contrary to Allah’s word in His decisive verses, then Allah just taught you that this narration is being placed in, forged against His messenger in the prophetic sunnah as long it is contrary to the decisive Book of Allah, verily it has came from other than Allah, which means from satan on the tongue of his allies to mislead you from Allah’s word and His messenger’s word from those who came to Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and they said: We bear witness that there is no God but Allah, and we bear witness that Mohammad is the messenger of Allah, taking their oaths a shelter to hinder (others) from Allah’s path with narrations other than that he says it -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him, and Allah the Most High said: {When the hypocrites come to you, they say: We bear witness that you are indeed Allah’s messenger. And Allah knows you are indeed His messenger. And Allah bears witness that the hypocrites are surely liars.(1) They take their oaths a shelter, thus to obstruct off Allah’s way. Surely evil is that which they do.(2)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Munafiqoon] 63:1-2

Then Allah taught why they took their oaths a shelter to hinder (others) from Allah's path; so they take oaths as shelter to think they are from the companions of Allah's messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- from those whom the knowledge is taken from them then by night they ascribe narrations other than what he says it Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family. And Allah the Most High said: {And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them by night ascribed other than what you say, and Allah writes down what they ascribe by night, so turn away from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs..(81) Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:8-82

That is because the word of Allah the Most High in the grand Quran Allah has made it preserved from altering to be the reference for the prophetic sunnah and for the Torah and the Gospel, verily He made the Quran the dominant with Truth and what was contrary to the decisive grand Quran whether in the Torah or the Gospel or the prophetic sunnah is false, forgery (lies). And Allah the Most High said: {Surely We revealed the Torah, having guidance and light. By it did the prophets who submitted themselves (to Allah) judge for the Jews, and the rabbis and the doctors of law, because they were required to guard the Book of Allah, and they were witnesses thereof. So fear not the people and fear Me, and take not a small price for My messages. And whoever judges not by what Allah has revealed, those are the disbelievers.(44) And We prescribed to them in it that life is for life, and eye for eye, and nose for nose, and ear for ear, and tooth for tooth, and for wounds retaliation. But whoso forgoes it, it shall be an expiation for him. And whoever judges not by what Allah has revealed, those are the wrongdoers.(45) And We sent after them in their footsteps Jesus, son of Mary, verifying that which was before him of the Torah; and We gave him the Gospel containing guidance and light, and verifying that which was before it of the Torah, and a guidance and an admonition for the dutiful.(46) And let the People of the Gospel judge by that which Allah has revealed in it. And whoever judges not by what Allah has revealed, those are the transgressors.(47) And We have revealed to thee the Book with the truth, verifying that which is before it of the Book and a guardian over it, so judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and follow not their low desires, (turning away) from the truth that has come to thee. For everyone of you We appointed a law and a way. And if Allah had pleased He would have made you a single people, but that He might try you in what He gave you. So vie one with another in virtuous deeds. To Allah you will all return, so He will inform you of that wherein you differed;(48) And that you should judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and follow not their low desires, and be cautious of them lest they seduce you from part of what Allah has revealed to you. Then if they turn away, know that Allah desires to afflict them for some of their sins. And surely many of the people are transgressors.(49) Is it then the judgment of ignorance that they desire? And who is better than Allah to judge for a people who are sure?(50)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ma-eda] 5:44-50

So what is the matter with you that you do not respond for the call to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran O community of Shiites and Sunnis if are believers in it? Indeed by Allah, from my extreme hatred to you with Truth I am about to curse you and your followers a major curse because of your turning away from the call to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book in what you differed therein, and if I do not find it is then from the sunna of His messenger that is not contrary to the decisive grand Quran. Absolutely not and never I say to you word from me, in fact Allah said and His messenger said, so what is the wrong with you? You drawl that you are believers in the Book of Allah and in His messenger's sunnah then you come to me with sayings of other people! and if it was saying from Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- whether from Imam Ali Bin Abi Talib or of Mo-awya Bin Abi Sufyan I will verify it by presenting it over the Book of Allah; is it contrary to its decisive-law a thing? So if I did not find it contrary to Allah's decisive Book in a thing, then I present it to my brain, do the mind and logic accept it? So if it is contradicting with the mind and logic, I smack it across the wall that is because Allah will ask me about using my mind, if I followed the falsehood which always being contradictory with Allah’s Book also with the mind and logic. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And do not follow that of which you has no knowledge. Surely the hearing and the sight and the heart, of all of these it will be asked.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Isra] 17:36

So follow me and respond to my call to follow Allah's Book and the True sunna His messenger if you are believers! And if you refused, Allah the Most High said: {And that you should judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and follow not their low desires, and be cautious of them lest they seduce you from part of what Allah has revealed to you. Then if they turn away, know that Allah desires to afflict them for some of their sins. And surely many of the people are transgressors.(49) Is it then the judgment of ignorance that they desire? And who is better than Allah to judge for a people who are sure?(50)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ma-eda] 5:49-50

And perhaps one of those who wants to separate between the certain knowledge of Mohammad messenger of Allah and the certain knowledge of the Awaited Mahdi; would like to say: "These verses only came down for Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- to debate with it the turned away from the call to resort for judgment to the grand Quran". Then we reply to him with Truth and we say: Do you believe that the Imam Mahdi is an innovator or follower to Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family?! If your answer was: In fact a follower, verily Allah would send him supporter to Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family. Confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: This is my way: I call to Allah, with certain knowledge — I and those who follow me. And glory be to Allah! and I am not of the polytheists.}Truthful Allah the Great [Yusuf] 12:108. Then we say to him: Why then you separate between the certain knowledge in the call to Allah of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and the certain knowledge of the Awaited Mahdi in the call to Allah, won't you be of the thankful ones that He made you in the era of Awaited Mahdi to guide you to the right path so you be from the foremost supporters in the era of dialogue before the appearing, and you praise Allah that He made you find the website of the Awaited Mahdi in the era of dialogue before the appearing, won't you be from those who are thankful?

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Allah’s khlaifa the Imam Mahdi; Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1919

اقتباس المشاركة 6340 من موضوع ردّ الإمام المهديّ إلى الظواهري الذي يحاجِجني في أمري ولم يشددْ أزري ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
02 - 10 - 1430 هـ
21 - 09 - 2009 مـ
10:57 مساءً
ــــــــــــــــــــ

ردّ الإمام المهديّ إلى الظواهري الذي يحاجِجني في أمري ولم يشددْ أزري ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ للهِ ربِّ العالمين ..
سلام الله عليكم يا معشر الأنصار السابقين الاخيار، وكلّ عام وأنتم طيّبون وعلى الصراط المستقيم ثابتون إلى يوم الدين، فلا يفتنكم عن الحقّ الذين لا يوقنون كمثل الظواهري، وهذا ردّ الإمام المهدي إلى الظواهري الذي وعد بشدّ أزري فإذا هو يحاجِجني في أمري! وسبق أن كتب إلينا رسالةً قُبيل أن يضع بيانه بيومٍ أو بساعاتٍ، وكتب إلينا ما يلي وقال:
اقتباس المشاركة :
الظواهري
عضو جديد تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2009
المشاركات: 21
انوي التبرع لصالح القناة
--------------------------------
امامي المبجل كيف صحتك وكل عام وانتى بالف خير وعيدك سعيد امامي سوال موجة اليك خصيصا بالنسبة للقناة كم مطلوب من المبالغ لانشاء قناتك المفظلة وانا انشاء الله ساحاول ان اجمع التبرعات من اهل وطني)..
انتهى الاقتباس
ثم أردّ عليه بحديث محمدٍ رسول الله صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم، قالوا: [أيكون المؤمن جبانا؟ قال نعم! قيل له: أيكون المؤمن بخيلا؟ قال نعم! قيل له: أيكون المؤمن كذابا! قال لا] صدق محمدٌ رسول الله صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم.

بمعنى أنّه قد يكون المؤمن بخيلاً فيبخل على نفسه نظراً لجهله وقد يكون جباناً بسبب ضعف إيمانه وكراهية الموت بسبب بخله، ولذلك لم يحبّ الله لقاءه، ولكنّ المؤمن لا يكون كذّاباً، فما الذي أجبرك على الكذب فتقول بلسانك ما ليس في قلبك، فهل أجبرناك على التصديق بأمرنا حتى تتّقي مني تقاةً فتضطر إلى الكذب؟ أم تحلّل لنفسك الكذب وتعتبره خدعةً حتى تقوم بتنزيل بيانك؟ فاتّقِ الله يا رجل ولا تكن من المنافقين، ومن آيات المنافق أنّه إذا وعد أخلف وعده؛ بنيّة الإخلاف من لحظة موعده وليس إنّه ظروفاً أجبرته على إخلاف وعده والله المُطَّلع بما في أنفسكم، وقال الله تعالى: {وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّـهَ يَعْلَمُ مَا فِي أَنفُسِكُمْ فَاحْذَرُوهُ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:235].

وما كنت أحذف خُزعبلاتكم من قبل إلا أنّها ليس فيها لا قول الله ولا قول رسوله الحقّ ولم تأتونا للحوار؛ بل لِبَثِّ فتنتكم ما يخالف لكتاب الله وسنّة رسوله، ولكنّي أرى الشيطان يوسوس لكم بغير الحقّ فيقول: "أفلا ترون أنّه قام بحذف بياناتكم وذلك لأنّه عجز عن الردّ عليها؛ أفلا ترون أنّ الحقّ معكم؟" ولذلك قرّرنا إبقاء ما نشاء بإذن الله ونقوم بالردّ عليها حتى نزلزل ما في قلوبكم من الباطل زلزالاً شديداً حتى يتبيّن لكم أنّ الحقّ مع الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني، فأمّا المتّقون فسوف يفرحون، وأمّا الذين هم لا يريدون إلا اتّباع أهواءهم بغير علمٍ فأولئك سوف يحزنون حين نزلزل الباطل في قلوبهم زلزالاً شديداً بسلطان العلم المُحكم من كتاب الله القرآن العظيم.

ويا معشر الشيعة الاثني عشر، إنّي أنا الإمام الثاني عشر من آل البيت المُطهّر خليفة الله المنتظَر الذي زاده الله بالبيان الحقّ للذكر، فأجيبوا دعوة الاحتكام إلى ذكر الله القرآن العظيم إن كنتم به موقنين، وحتماً لا ولن نجد في إمامكم المنتظَر (محمد بن الحسن العسكري) من سلطانٍ في محكم القرآن، فإن كان ظنّكم أنّ الإمام لا يولد إلا إماماً مُبيناً وترون أنّه لا ينبغي أن يأتي من ذريّته من هو ظالمٌ لنفسه مُبين فسوف أردّ عليكم بقول الله تعالى: {وَإِذِ ابْتَلَىٰ إِبْرَاهِيمَ رَبُّهُ بِكَلِمَاتٍ فَأَتَمَّهُنَّ ۖ قَالَ إِنِّي جَاعِلُكَ لِلنَّاسِ إِمَامًا ۖ قَالَ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّتِي ۖ قَالَ لَا يَنَالُ عَهْدِي الظَّالِمِينَ ﴿١٢٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

والسؤال الذي نطرحه عليكم: فلنفرض أنّ الحسن العسكري كان إماماً مصطفى من ربّ العالمين فما يُدريكم بهذا الصبي الذي تقولون أنّه ولد لهُ بأنّ الله اصطفاه للناس إماماً إن كنتم صادقين؟ فهل كلَّمكم في المهد صبيّاً، أم أنّ الله آتاه الحكم صبيّاً فهيمن عليكم بسلطان العلم فزاده عليكم بسطةً في العلم وأثبت برهانه من الرحمن ببسطة العلم والسلطان؟ أم إنّ فتواكم نظراً لأنّكم تعتقدون أنّ محمد بن الحسن العسكري كان إماماً فترون أنّهُ لا ينبغي له إلا أن يولد له ولدٌ إمامٌ كريمٌ يرِث العلم من بعد أبيه؟ ولكنّي لم أجد في الكتاب أنّ الأنبياء والأئمة الذين أورثهم الله الكتاب من بعد رُسله جميعاً يأتون صالحين؛ بل قال الله تعالى: {ثُمَّ أَوْرَثْنَا الْكِتَابَ الَّذِينَ اصْطَفَيْنَا مِنْ عِبَادِنَا ۖ فَمِنْهُمْ ظَالِمٌ لِّنَفْسِهِ وَمِنْهُم مُّقْتَصِدٌ وَمِنْهُمْ سَابِقٌ بِالْخَيْرَاتِ بِإِذْنِ اللَّـهِ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ هُوَ الْفَضْلُ الْكَبِيرُ ﴿٣٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [فاطر].

والسؤال الذي يطرح نفسه: فما يدريكم هل الصبي محمد بن الحسن العسكري سوف يكون: {ظَالِمٌ لِّنَفْسِهِ} أو {مُّقْتَصِدٌ} أو {سَابِقٌ بِالْخَيْرَاتِ بِإِذْنِ اللَّـهِ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ هُوَ الْفَضْلُ الْكَبِيرُ} صدق الله العظيم؟ {قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:111].

ولكنّكم تتّبعون الظنّ الذي لا يُغني من الحقّ شيئاً فضلَلْتم عن المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّكم الذي تصدّون عنه صدوداً؛ ناصر محمد اليماني المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّكم، وقد كنتم به تستعجلون! فجعلتم ميلاده قبل قدره وعصره إلا من رحم ربي، وصدّق بأمري من الشيعة الاثني عشر قلباً وقالباً أو من السُّنّة أو من أيّ الفرق الإسلاميّة بعدما تبيّن له أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني يدعو إلى الحقّ ويهدي إلى صراطٍ مستقيمٍ.

ويا معشر الشيعة الاثني عشر، من ذا الذي خوَّلكم أن تصطفوا خليفة الله من دونه؟ {قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ}، فإذا كان لا يحقّ لملائكة الرحمن المُقرّبين أن يصطفوا خليفة الله وليس لهم الخيرة من الأمر بل الأمر لله الذي يعلم ما لا يعلمون، وقال الله تعالى: {وَإِذْ قَالَ رَبُّكَ لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ إِنِّي جَاعِلٌ فِي الْأَرْضِ خَلِيفَةً ۖ قَالُوا أَتَجْعَلُ فِيهَا مَن يُفْسِدُ فِيهَا وَيَسْفِكُ الدِّمَاءَ وَنَحْنُ نُسَبِّحُ بِحَمْدِكَ وَنُقَدِّسُ لَكَ ۖ قَالَ إِنِّي أَعْلَمُ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٣٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

فكيف يحقّ لكم أنتم يا معشر الشيعة الاثني عشر أن تبعثوا المهديّ المنتظَر؟ {قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ}، بل لا يحقّ للأنبياء أن يصطفوا خلفاء الله على الناس وأئمّتهم؛ بل الأمر لله الذي يصطفيهم فيزيدهم بسطةً في العلم على كافة علماء الأمّة فيثبتوا شأنهم بالعلم ببسطة العلم من معلّمهم الذي اصطفاهم؛ الله ربّ العالمين. وقال الله تعالى: {وَقَالَ لَهُمْ نَبِيُّهُمْ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ قَدْ بَعَثَ لَكُمْ طَالُوتَ مَلِكًا ۚ قَالُوا أَنَّىٰ يَكُونُ لَهُ الْمُلْكُ عَلَيْنَا وَنَحْنُ أَحَقُّ بِالْمُلْكِ مِنْهُ وَلَمْ يُؤْتَ سَعَةً مِّنَ الْمَالِ ۚ قَالَ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ اصْطَفَاهُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَزَادَهُ بَسْطَةً فِي الْعِلْمِ وَالْجِسْمِ ۖ وَاللَّـهُ يُؤْتِي مُلْكَهُ مَن يَشَاءُ ۚ وَاللَّـهُ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ ﴿٢٤٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

فبالله عليكم انظروا لردّ نبيٍّ من أنبياء الله على بني إسرائيل المعارضين في الإمام طالوت عليه الصلاة والسلام: {وَقَالَ لَهُمْ نَبِيُّهُمْ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ قَدْ بَعَثَ لَكُمْ طَالُوتَ مَلِكًا} ومن ثم ردّوا بالاعتراض بحجّة أنّهم أولى بالملك منه ولم يؤتَ سعةً من المال! فمن المفروض في نظرهم أنّهم أحقّ بالملك منه، وإنّما يقصدون أن يختار لهم أحد أغنيائهم وكبرائهم، ثم ردّ عليهم نبيّهم بالحقّ وقال لهم أن ليس له من الأمر شيء حتى يصطفي من يشاء منهم، وقال لهم نبيّهم: {قَالَ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ اصْطَفَاهُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَزَادَهُ بَسْطَةً فِي الْعِلْمِ وَالْجِسْمِ ۖ وَاللَّـهُ يُؤْتِي مُلْكَهُ مَن يَشَاءُ ۚ وَاللَّـهُ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم.

فبالله عليكم يا معشر الشيعة الاثني عشر، هل الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر أكبر درجةً عند الله أم الإمام طالوت الذي وجدتم في محكم الكتاب أنّ الله هو الذي بعثه وليس نبيّه؟! وليس لنبيِّه ولا لبني إسرائيل من الأمر شيء؛ بل الأمر بيد الله وحده يؤتي ملكه من يشاء، ولذلك قال لهم نبيُّهم: {إِنَّ اللَّـهَ اصْطَفَاهُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَزَادَهُ بَسْطَةً فِي الْعِلْمِ وَالْجِسْمِ ۖ وَاللَّـهُ يُؤْتِي مُلْكَهُ مَن يَشَاءُ ۚ وَاللَّـهُ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم، فانظروا لقوله: {وَاللَّـهُ يُؤْتِي مُلْكَهُ مَن يَشَاءُ ۚ وَاللَّـهُ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم، إذاً ليست الإشاءة إشاءتكم يا معشر الشيعة والسُّنّة، فلستم أعلمُ من الله حتى تصطفوا خليفته من دونه؛ أفلا تتّقون؟ فكيف يحقّ لكم أن تصطفوا الإمام لنبيّ الله المسيح عيسى ابن مريم والإمام لنبيّ الله إلياس والإمام لنبيّ الله إدريس والإمام لنبيّ الله اليسع، فهم أنبياء وجعلهم الله من وزراء الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر الذي فيه تمترون وتتّبعون الظنّ الذي لا يُغني من الحقّ شيئاً، أفلا تتّقون؟

فلستم على شيء يا معشر الشيعة والسُّنّة حتى تقيموا القرآن العظيم إن كنتم به مؤمنين، ولا تتّبعوا الظنّ الذي لا يغني من الحقّ شيئاً ولا تقولوا على الله ما لا تعلمون، وأشهد الله وكافة عباد الله الصالحين الذين إذا تبيّن لهم الحقّ من ربّهم ولم تأخذهم العزّة بالإثم أنّي أدعو معشر الشيعة والسّنة للحوار شرط أن يقولوا: (قال الله تعالى) و (قال رسوله)، أمّا أن تكتبوا لي كلاماً طويلاً عريضاً وليس فيه قال الله وقال رسوله فهو مرفوضٌ لدينا جملةً وتفصيلاً، فليس لدينا قال الإمام علي بن أبي طالب ولا قال الحسين بن علي ولا قال الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني! كلا ثم كلا، فهذا مرفوضٌ في دعوتنا جملةً وتفصيلاً إلا أن يكونوا رواةً عن النبيّ صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم، وليس لدينا إلا قال الله وقال محمد رسول الله صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم، فأين قال الله وقال رسوله؟ فحاجّوني بقول الله في محكم كتابه أو قول رسوله بإذن ربّه في سُنّة البيان الحقّ، فلم أجدكم تقولون قال الله وقال رسوله بل بياناتٍ فارغةٍ من قول الله وقول رسوله، وقال الله تعالى: {{قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ}} صدق الله العظيم، أما قول الظنّ فقد أفتاكم الله، وقال تعالى: {وَمَا لَهُم بِهِ مِنْ عِلْمٍ ۖ إِن يَتَّبِعُونَ إِلَّا الظَّنَّ ۖ وَإِنَّ الظَّنَّ لَا يُغْنِي مِنَ الْحَقِّ شَيْئًا ﴿٢٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النجم]، فلماذا تقولون على الله ما لا تعلمون؟

ولربّما يودّ أحدكم أن يجادلني بآيةٍ في الكتاب أو حديثٍ في السُّنة النَّبويّة ثمّ نردّ عليه ونقول: فلنا شروط وهي:

1- إذا كنت سوف تحاجِج ناصر محمد اليماني بآيةٍ في القرآن العظيم فشرط أن تكون هذه الآية سلطاناً بيّناً للعالِم والجاهل من آيات أمّ الكتاب المُحكمات البيّنات للعالِم والجاهل حتى يتبيّن لهم الحقّ والحقّ أحقّ أن يتّبع كما يفعل ناصر محمد اليماني وآتيكم بآياتٍ بيناتٍ مُحكماتٍ هُنّ أمّ الكتاب. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَلَقَدْ أَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ آيَاتٍ بَيِّنَاتٍ ۖ وَمَا يَكْفُرُ بِهَا إِلَّا الْفَاسِقُونَ ﴿٩٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

2- إذا كنتم تريدون أن تحاجّوا ناصر محمد اليماني بحديث عن رسول الله - صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم - في السُّنة النَّبويّة فشرط لنا عليكم أن لا يكون مخالفاً لآيةٍ مُحكمةٍ في القرآن العظيم، فإن أتينا بما يخالفه في محكم القرآن فصدّقوا الله وكذّبوا المفترين على رسوله إن كنتم مؤمنين، وما كان للحقّ أن يتّبع أهواءكم وظنّكم بغير الحقّ، أفلا تعقلون! وإنّي أُشهد الله وكافة الأنصار السابقين الأخيار وكافة الزوار الباحثين عن الحقّ أنّي أدعو معشر الشيعة والسُّنة وكافة المسلمين والنصارى واليهود والناس أجمعين إلى قال الله تعالى وقال رسوله، ولا أقول لهم قال الإمام علي بن أبي طالب ولا قال الإمام الحسين ولا قال الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني؛ بل قال الله سبحانه وتعالى وقال محمد صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم، فنحن الأئمة لا يوحى إلينا بكتابٍ جديدٍ ولا سُنّة جديدة ولم يجعلنا الله مبتدعين بل مُتّبعين لجدّنا وحبيب قلوبنا وقدوتنا خاتم الأنبياء والمرسَلين محمد صلى الله عليه وآله التوّابين المُتطهرين وسلّم تسليماً.

فأجيبوا دعوة الحقّ إلى قال الله في محكم كتابه وقال محمد رسول الله في السُّنة النَّبويّة الحقّ، ومن كان يريد قولاً غير قول الله ورسوله فأنا من أوّل الكافرين بغير قول الله وقول رسوله، وليس لدينا إلا قال الله في محكم كتابه وقال رسوله في السُّنة النَّبويّة الحقّ فإن أجبتم فقد اهتديتُم وإن تولّيتم: {قُلْ فَلِلَّـهِ الْحُجَّةُ الْبَالِغَةُ ۖ فَلَوْ شَاءَ لَهَدَاكُمْ أَجْمَعِينَ ﴿١٤٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

فيا عجبي من هذه الأمّة وعلمائهم الذين لا يجيبون الداعي بالرجوع إلى الحقّ والاحتكام إلى قول الله وقول رسوله برغم أنّهم يتشدّقون أنّهم مُتّبعون لكتاب الله وسنّة رسوله ثم يحاجّونّي بما يخالف لقول الله وقول رسوله من افتراء المنافقين المفترين من الذين قال الله عنهم في محكم كتابه: {وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِندِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِّنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:81].

وكيف تعلمون القول الذي لم يقُله محمدٌ رسول الله - صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم - في السُّنة النَّبويّة؟ أمركم الله أن تتدبّروا آيات الكتاب المحكمات البيّنات التي جعلهن الله هُنّ أمّ الكتاب بيّناتٍ واضحاتٍ لعالمكم وجاهلكم، فإن وجدتم هذا القول في الحديث السُّنِّي جاء مُخالفاً لقول الله في آياته المحكمات فقد علّمكم الله أنّ ذلك حديثٌ موضوعٌ مُفترًى على رسوله في السُّنّة النَّبويّة ما دام مخالفاً لمحكم كتاب الله فقد جاء من عند غير الله أي من عند الطاغوت على لسان أوليائِه ليضلّوكم عن قول الله وقول رسوله من الذين جاءوا إلى عند محمد رسول الله - صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم - وقالوا نشهدُ أن لا إله إلا الله ونشهدُ أنّ محمداً رسول الله مُتّخذين أيمانهم جُنَّةً ليصدّوا عن سبيل الله بأحاديث غير التي يقولها عليه الصلاة والسلام. وقال الله تعالى: {إِذَا جَاءَكَ الْمُنَافِقُونَ قَالُوا نَشْهَدُ إِنَّكَ لَرَسُولُ اللَّـهِ ۗ وَاللَّـهُ يَعْلَمُ إِنَّكَ لَرَسُولُهُ وَاللَّـهُ يَشْهَدُ إِنَّ الْمُنَافِقِينَ لَكَاذِبُونَ ﴿١﴾ اتَّخَذُوا أَيْمَانَهُمْ جُنَّةً فَصَدُّوا عَن سَبِيلِ اللَّـهِ ۚ إِنَّهُمْ سَاءَ مَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ ﴿٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المنافقون].

ثم علَّمكم الله لماذا اتّخذوا أيمانهم جُنّة؛ ليصدّوا عن سبيل الله فيتّخذوا أيمانهم جُنَّة لتحسبوهم من صحابة رسول الله - صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم - من الذين يؤخذ منهم العلم ثم يُبيّتون من الأحاديث غير الذي يقوله محمدٌ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله سلم، وقال الله تعالى: {وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِندِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِّنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ ۖ وَاللَّـهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ ۖ فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّـهِ ۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّـهِ وَكِيلًا ﴿٨١﴾ أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ ۚ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِندِ غَيْرِ اللَّـهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا ﴿٨٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

وذلك لأنّ قول الله تعالى في القرآن العظيم قد جعله الله محفوظاً من التحريف ليكون المرجع للسنّة النبويّة وللتوراة والإنجيل فجعل القرآن هو المُهيمن بالحقّ وما خالف لمُحكم القرآن العظيم سواء في التوراة أو في الإنجيل أو في السُّنّة النَّبويّة فهو باطلٌ مُفترى، وقال الله تعالى: {إِنَّا أَنزَلْنَا التَّوْرَاةَ فِيهَا هُدًى وَنُورٌ ۚ يَحْكُمُ بِهَا النَّبِيُّونَ الَّذِينَ أَسْلَمُوا لِلَّذِينَ هَادُوا وَالرَّبَّانِيُّونَ وَالْأَحْبَارُ بِمَا اسْتُحْفِظُوا مِن كِتَابِ اللَّـهِ وَكَانُوا عَلَيْهِ شُهَدَاءَ ۚ فَلَا تَخْشَوُا النَّاسَ وَاخْشَوْنِ وَلَا تَشْتَرُوا بِآيَاتِي ثَمَنًا قَلِيلًا ۚ وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّـهُ فَأُولَـٰئِكَ هُمُ الْكَافِرُونَ ﴿٤٤﴾ وَكَتَبْنَا عَلَيْهِمْ فِيهَا أَنَّ النَّفْسَ بِالنَّفْسِ وَالْعَيْنَ بِالْعَيْنِ وَالْأَنفَ بِالْأَنفِ وَالْأُذُنَ بِالْأُذُنِ وَالسِّنَّ بِالسِّنِّ وَالْجُرُوحَ قِصَاصٌ ۚ فَمَن تَصَدَّقَ بِهِ فَهُوَ كَفَّارَةٌ لَّهُ ۚ وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّـهُ فَأُولَـٰئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ ﴿٤٥﴾ وَقَفَّيْنَا عَلَىٰ آثَارِهِم بِعِيسَى ابْنِ مَرْيَمَ مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ مِنَ التَّوْرَاةِ ۖ وَآتَيْنَاهُ الْإِنجِيلَ فِيهِ هُدًى وَنُورٌ وَمُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ مِنَ التَّوْرَاةِ وَهُدًى وَمَوْعِظَةً لِّلْمُتَّقِينَ ﴿٤٦﴾ وَلْيَحْكُمْ أَهْلُ الْإِنجِيلِ بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّـهُ فِيهِ ۚ وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّـهُ فَأُولَـٰئِكَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ ﴿٤٧﴾ وَأَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ بِالْحَقِّ مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَمُهَيْمِنًا عَلَيْهِ ۖ فَاحْكُم بَيْنَهُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّـهُ ۖ وَلَا تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ عَمَّا جَاءَكَ مِنَ الْحَقِّ ۚ لِكُلٍّ جَعَلْنَا مِنكُمْ شِرْعَةً وَمِنْهَاجًا ۚ وَلَوْ شَاءَ اللَّـهُ لَجَعَلَكُمْ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً وَلَـٰكِن لِّيَبْلُوَكُمْ فِي مَا آتَاكُمْ ۖ فَاسْتَبِقُوا الْخَيْرَاتِ ۚ إِلَى اللَّـهِ مَرْجِعُكُمْ جَمِيعًا فَيُنَبِّئُكُم بِمَا كُنتُمْ فِيهِ تَخْتَلِفُونَ ﴿٤٨﴾ وَأَنِ احْكُم بَيْنَهُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّـهُ وَلَا تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ وَاحْذَرْهُمْ أَن يَفْتِنُوكَ عَن بَعْضِ مَا أَنزَلَ اللَّـهُ إِلَيْكَ ۖ فَإِن تَوَلَّوْا فَاعْلَمْ أَنَّمَا يُرِيدُ اللَّـهُ أَن يُصِيبَهُم بِبَعْضِ ذُنُوبِهِمْ ۗ وَإِنَّ كَثِيرًا مِّنَ النَّاسِ لَفَاسِقُونَ ﴿٤٩﴾ أَفَحُكْمَ الْجَاهِلِيَّةِ يَبْغُونَ ۚ وَمَنْ أَحْسَنُ مِنَ اللَّـهِ حُكْمًا لِّقَوْمٍ يُوقِنُونَ ﴿٥٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة].

فما لكم لا تجيبون دعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم يا معشر الشيعة والسّنة إن كنتم به مؤمنون؟ ألا والله إنّي من شدّة مقتي لكم بالحقّ أكاد أن ألعنكم وأتباعكم لعناً كبيراً بسبب إعراضكم عن الدعوة إلى الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله فيما كنتم فيه تختلفون، وإذا لم أجد فمن سُنّة رسوله التي لا تخالف لمحكم القرآن العظيم، ولا ولن أقول لكم قولاً من عندي بل قال الله وقال رسوله، فما خطبكم تتشدّقون أنّكم مؤمنون بكتاب الله وبسنّة رسوله ثم تأتوني بأقوالٍ لقومٍ آخرين؟ ولو كان قولاً عن رسول الله - صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم - سواءً عن الإمام علي بن أبي طالب أو عن معاوية بن أبي سفيان فسوف أعرضه على كتاب الله هل يخالف لمُحكمهِ شيئاً؟ فإذا لم أجده يخالف لمحكم كتاب الله في شيء فمن ثم أعرضه على عقلي، فهل يقبل به العقل والمنطق؟ فإن تنافى مع العقل والمنطق ضربت به عرض الحائط وذلك لأنّ الله سوف يسألني عن استخدام عقلي لو اتَّبعت الباطل الذي دائماً يتنافى مع كتاب الله ومع العقل والمنطق تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَلَا تَقْفُ مَا لَيْسَ لَكَ بِهِ عِلْمٌ ۚ إِنَّ السَّمْعَ وَالْبَصَرَ وَالْفُؤَادَ كُلُّ أُولَـٰئِكَ كَانَ عَنْهُ مَسْئُولًا ﴿٣٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

فاتّبعوني واجيبوا دعوتي إلى اتِّباع كتاب الله وسُنّة رسوله الحقّ إن كنتم مؤمنين، وإن أبيّتم فقال الله تعالى: {وَأَنِ احْكُم بَيْنَهُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّـهُ وَلَا تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ وَاحْذَرْهُمْ أَن يَفْتِنُوكَ عَن بَعْضِ مَا أَنزَلَ اللَّـهُ إِلَيْكَ ۖ فَإِن تَوَلَّوْا فَاعْلَمْ أَنَّمَا يُرِيدُ اللَّـهُ أَن يُصِيبَهُم بِبَعْضِ ذُنُوبِهِمْ ۗ وَإِنَّ كَثِيرًا مِّنَ النَّاسِ لَفَاسِقُونَ ﴿٤٩﴾ أَفَحُكْمَ الْجَاهِلِيَّةِ يَبْغُونَ ۚ وَمَنْ أَحْسَنُ مِنَ اللَّـهِ حُكْمًا لِّقَوْمٍ يُوقِنُونَ ﴿٥٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة].

ولربّما يودّ أن يقاطعني أحد الذين يريدون أن يفرّقوا بين بصيرة محمد رسول الله وبصيرة المهديّ المنتظَر فيقول: "إنّما هذه الآية نزلت إلى محمدٍ رسول الله - صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم - ليحاجِج بها المعرضين عن دعوة الاحتكام إلى القرآن العظيم". ثم نردّ عليه بالحقّ ونقول له: فهل تعتقد أنّ الإمام المهديّ مُبتدعٌ أم مُتبعٌ لمحمدٍ رسول الله صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم؟ فإن كان جوابك: "بل مُتبع فيبعثه الله ناصرَ محمدٍ صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {قُلْ هَـٰذِهِ سَبِيلِي أَدْعُو إِلَى اللَّـهِ ۚ عَلَىٰ بَصِيرَةٍ أَنَا وَمَنِ اتَّبَعَنِي ۖ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّـهِ وَمَا أَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ ﴿١٠٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف]". ثم نقول له إذاً لماذا تُفرّق بين بصيرة محمدٍ رسول الله - صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم - في الدعوة إلى الله وبين بصيرة المهديّ المنتظَر في الدعوة إلى الله؟ أفلا تكون من الشاكرين أن جعلك في عصر المهديّ المنتظَر ليهديك إلى صراطٍ مستقيمٍ فتكون من السابقين الأنصار في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور، وتحمد الله أن أعثرك على موقع المهديّ المنتظَر في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور؛ أفلا تكون من الشاكرين؟

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ للهِ ربِّ العالمين ..
خليفة الله الإمام المهديّ؛ ناصر محمد اليماني .