الموضوع: The decisive judgement of the Awaited Mahdi for the beginning of Ramadan 1428..

النتائج 1 إلى 6 من 6
  1. افتراضي The decisive judgement of the Awaited Mahdi for the beginning of Ramadan 1428..

- 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

09 - 09 - 1428 AH
    21 - 09 - 2007 AD
    05:02 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

..The decisive judgement of the Awaited Mahdi for the beginning of Ramadan 1428

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon all the prophets and messengers and their families, and whoever followed them with goodness til the day of judgement, and I do not make any distinction between any of His messengers and I am of the Muslims, then after this..

O community scholars of the Muslims upon their various doctrines, is it if a group of deaf dumb turned away from one of you then one called out to them from behind them with the loudest of his voice, do you think that they will hear him? And the other question: Is it if one of you shouted with loudest of his voice to a group of dead in one of your cemeteries do you think they will hear his call? Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Certainly you can not make the dead to hear, nor can you make the deaf to hear the call, when they go back retreating.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:80

O community scholars of the nation, are you dead and for that you do not hear the caller for the Truth? Or do you have deafness in you that you do not hear the caller for the Truth nor you comprehend a thing of what he says? Or do you not know that I am the Truth from your Lord while you from the Truth turned away? Or are you not certain in Allah’s narration which you are believing in it, verily in what narration after it that you believe? Or are you believers but in the signs of your Lord you are not certain? Or what is wrong with you, or what is the matter with you, or are you in confusion of the matter? Or the deputies of delivering the message —of who gained knowledge about me in the global internet device (computer) — did not inform you a thing? Or are you not certain in the Awaited Mahdi who you are waiting for him? Or do you see Nasser Al-Yemeni upon manifest error? Why are you silent about him so he does not mislead the Muslims, so you defend the basins of religion and argue with him with manifest authority? Or has pride carried you off to sin due to my somewhat harshness in the call to scholars of the Muslims? But I am anger against scholars of the Muslims more than my anger against the disbelievers (non Muslims) that’s because the Muslims believe in Allah’s narration in the grand Quran, with which I argue with you and I strive with the disbelievers in its knowledge a mighty striving, then I do not find the Muslims believing in me which it is supposing that they be the first of the foremost in having faith in the status of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni because they believe in the grand Quran, but O my sorrow for scholars of the nation as the sorrow of (Yaqub) Jacob over (Yusuf) Joseph except my eyes will never whiten from the sadness over them but I am repressing (grief) over the Muslims of whom they tied their belief in me with the belief of scholars of their doctrines, so if they gone astray they misguided (others) after them, and if they got guided (others) followed their steps to the straight path.

But O community of Muslims of whom gained knowledge over the matter and you see your scholars of whom gained knowledge over the matter just committed to silence despite that the Awaited Mahdi tries to provoke them for they may speak verily you do not find them speak to you with the fatwa about my mission, surely they can not deny the words of their Lord in the grand Quran, but they are not certain in the messages of their Lord, verily they are hesitant; not from me nor against me, not believing nor denying, surely they will bear their burdens and the burdens of whom they misguide them without knowledge in fact with the word of conjecture which does not avail a thing against the Truth, and those who say against Allah what they do not know, they will know to what final place of turning they will turn back, and who said about Allah what he does not know did not obey Allah, in fact he obeyed the command of the outcast satan because of the forged word: (Every striving one is free from fault)

In fact the True word: (For every striving one a share) which means a share of knowledge as much as the amount of his search and his effort of striving, on a condition that he does not call the people to his knowledge except after Allah encompasses him with True knowledge if he feared to say about Allah other than the Truth nor he says of Allah and His messenger except the Truth, verily it is incumbent upon the Truth to guide him to the Truth. Confirming with the True word in His Book: {And those who strive hard for Us, We shall certainly guide them in Our ways. And Allah is surely with the doers of good.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-`Ankaboot] 29:69

O community of who reached (the age) of his reasoning — of the Islamic nation — the male of them and the female and all scholars of the nation we surround you knowledge that it is either I am upon Truth and I call to a straight _____ path (based) on most-certain knowledge from my Lord, or that I am upon misguidance. Come my Muslim brothers for we look together; am I the so called Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni holding fast with Allah’s rope? Allah had commanded you in the command to hold fast with Allah’s rope altogether in his word the Most High: {And hold fast with Allah’s rope altogether and be not disunited. And remember Allah’s favor to you when you were enemies, then He united your hearts so by His favor you became brethren. And you were on the brink of a pit of fire, then He saved you from it. Thus Allah makes clear to you His messages that you may be guided.(103) And from among you there should be a party who invite to good and enjoin the right and forbid the wrong. And these are they who are successful.(104) And be not like those who became divided and disagreed after the explanatory-statements had come to them. And for them is a grievous chastisement.(105)}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:103-105

O community of Muslims do you see this evident verse as I see it that Allah had commanded you in holding fast with His rope altogether and not to breakup nor be as whom they broke-up and differed after what came to them of (clear messages) the explanatory-statements — those have grieve chastisement? Therefore, whoever desired the survival (to be saved) he has to hold fast with Allah’s rope, and here you have the right to interrupt me questioning what is Allah’s rope that we should hold fast with it and not to be as those who broke-up and differed after the (clear messages) the explanatory-statements came to them — those have grieve chastisement — so point out to us Allah’s rope with which Allah commanded us in holding fast altogether, and if we held fast with it verily we would be guided to a straight _____ path. Here is the True answer for you about Allah’s rope, indeed it is the grand Quran. And Allah the Most High said: {O people, manifest proof has indeed came to you from your Lord and We have sent down to you a clear light (Quran).(174) Then as for those who believe in Allah and hold fast by it, He will admit them to His mercy and grace, and guide them to Himself on a right path.(175)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã´] 4:174-175

I you saw your scholars split and each party rejoice with what they have, then look who is the spokesman in the Quran with the True (speech) logic, and he is dominating over scholars of the nation with the authority of the Quran, so hold fast with the one who is holding fast with the grand Quran, verily he will make you enter in the mercy of your Lord and (His) grace, and guides you to Him a straight _____ path.

O community of Muslims, if you saw that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is the dominating one over scholars of the nation with the authority of the Quran then I silenced them altogether, verily you have learned that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is truly (nasser) the supporter to Mohammad messenger of Allah and the grand Quran; a name according to the named. If Scholars of the nation bridled me then the name did not carry the announcement it is then I am not the Awaited Mahdi, and if you disobeyed the command verily Allah will chastise you an exemplary chastisement with who refused and was arrogant and did not acknowledge that I am Truly the Awaited Mahdi the khalifa of Allah over the mortals the twelfth Imam from the purified House.

And the sign of the appearing is that the sun overtakes the moon at the night of the beginning of the month — from the major conditions of the Hour, and I did not come-out of Samra’ dungeon — O community of Shiites the twelve — surely the moon has appeared in fact it became full-moon so get out of the dark Samra dungeon, I surely do not think whoever is in a dark dungeon can observe the full-moon even if it became in the center of the sky.

As for the fore beginning of Ramadan so were it not for the sun overtook the moon by the time of the honored Mecca then the people of Mecca and its neighboring vicinity would have fasted on Wednesday due to the fact because the sun overtook the moon by getting ahead so I saw the crescent flows behind the sun after dawn of the crescent by the moon in the first of the month verily the moon slowed in its speed until the sun overtook it because of the tenth planet approaching nearer, but the tenth planet did not affect the sun’s movement a thing, for that we will clarify to you the True fore beginning of Ramadan that it was Wednesday were it not for the sun overtook the moon, but because the sun overtook the moon on the night of the fore beginning of the month so the crescent gone away before the sunset, that’s because the moon flows after/behind the sun and it moves ahead of the moon to the east and it moves flowing behind the sun from the west after its birth, verily it should not be for you to fast on Wednesday even if Wednesday is the fore-beginning of fasting abidance to the command of Allah and His messenger to not fast until we witness the crescent or you complete the counting of thirty days, and I surely will provide to you the proof that the fore-beginning of fasting Ramadan is Wednesday through the fact of His word the Most High: {The sun and the moon follow (two) computation,}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Rahman] 55:5 But I turn down against who fasted Wednesday and they did not witness the crescent even though the fore-beginning was Wednesday, but the sun overtook the moon and I surely will resort to the date of Friday eight of April 2005 and that so I provide to you the proof through the movement of the sun which did not get affected by the coming of the tenth planet a thing, as for the moon verily it did get affected by the coming of Planet X until the sun overtook it that’s because the sun and the moon all of them flow from the west to east, only the rising and setting because of the rotation of earth around itself and scholars of the nation knows that except the ignorant and the deniers of the earth's rotation around itself, they are people who do not know and we only explain it to people who know.

O community of Muslims, the solar day of to the sun itself in the first solar eclipse in the history of the age of time, and the solar month which it occurred on the eighth of April 2005 where it was the beginning to the movement of the age of time and the computation of the solar month from that point, and in it comes the last solar day, so you have to calculate from the date of Friday April 8th - 2005 a thousand days with the computation of your days 24 hours then look what is the name of the last day in the thousand days, on a day the age of time completes the cycle therein as its first state/form (which has began from it) and that is a day of the greater pilgrimage which is the day of pilgrimage on the greater Eid, a ratification to the narration of Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family said: [The day of your fasting is the day of your sacrifice] Said the Truth Allah’s Messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family.

And only that is for you to know the certain knowledge that the sun overtook the moon so the sun went ahead of it on the night of the fore-beginning of the month of Ramadan 1428 then the crescent gone down while it is a crescent before setting of the sun, and were it not that it overtook the moon you would have seen the crescent and it would have been overtaking in meeting but the sun overtook it and left it behind it flowing by the date and timing of the honored Mecca the universal timing in the earth for the secrets of the Quran, and definitely you will count starting from Friday 8th of April 2005 a thousand days of what you reckon and the last day in the thousand is the fore-beginning for the month of Ramadan 1428, and were it not that the sun overtook the moon on the night of the fore-beginning of fasting it would have been Wednesday, and said the Truth Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- in his word: [The day of your fasting is the day of your sacrifice]

.Your brother the supporter Imam to Allah’s messenger Mohammad and the grand Quran, the guiding one to the straight path; the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?109

اقتباس المشاركة 291 من موضوع حُكم المهديّ المنتظَر الفَصْل في غُرَّة (رمضان 1428) ..

- 1 -
    الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
    09 - رمضان - 1428 هـ
    21 - 09 - 2007 مـ
    05:02 صباحًا
    ( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

حُكم المهديّ المنتظَر الفَصْل في غُرَّة (رمضان 1428) ..

بسم الله الرّحمن الرّحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جميع الأنبياء والمُرسَلين وآلهم ومن تبعهم بإحسانٍ إلى يوم الدِّين ولا أُفرّق بين أحدٍ من رسله وأنا من المسلمين، ثم أمّا بعد..

يا معشر علماء المسلمين على مُختَلَف مذاهبهم، هل إذا تَولّى عن أحدكم مجموعةٌ صمٌّ بكمٌ ثمّ ناداهم من ورائهم بأعلى صوته فهل تظنّونهم بأنّهم سيَسمَعُونه؟ والسؤال الآخر: هل إذا أحدُكم صَرَخ بأعلى صوتهِ لمجموعةٍ مِن الموتى في إحدى المقابر فهل تظنّونهم سوف يسمعون نداءه؟ كلّا ثم كلّا لن يسمعوا نداء الداعي، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى:
    {إِنَّكَ لَا تُسْمِعُ الْمَوْتَىٰ وَلَا تُسْمِعُ الصُّمَّ الدُّعَاءَ إِذَا وَلَّوْا مُدْبِرِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [النمل:80].

فهل أنتم يا معشر علماء الأمّة أمواتٌ لذلك لا تسمعون داعي الحقّ؟ أم أنّكم صُمٌّ بكمٌ لا تسمعون داعي الحقّ ولا تفقهون مِمّا يقول شيئًا؟ أم أنّكم تعلمون بأنّي الحقّ من ربّكم وأنتم عن الحقّ مُعرِضون؟ أم أنّكم لا توقنون بحديث الله الذي أنتم به مؤمنون؟! فبأيّ حديثٍ بعده تؤمنون؟ أم أنّكم مؤمنون ولكنّكم بآياتِ ربّكم لا توقنون؟ أم ما خطبكم، أم ماذا دهاكم؟! أم أنّكم في حيرةٍ من الأمر؟ أم أنَّ نُوّاب التبليغ من الذين اطّلعوا على أمري في جهاز الإنترنت العالميّ لم يُبلّغوكم شيئًا؟ أم أنّكم لا توقنون بالمهديّ المنتظَر الذي أنتم له مُنتَظِرون؟ أم أنّكم تَرون ناصر اليمانيّ على ضلالٍ مبينٍ؟ فلماذا أنتم صامتون عنه حتى لا يُضلّ المسلمين فتذودوا عن حياض الدين فتُجادلوا بسلطانٍ مبينٍ؟ أم أنّها قد أخذتكم العزّة بالإثم نظرًا لفظاظتي في الدعوة بعض الشيء لِعُلَماء المُسلمين؟ ولكني غاضبٌ على علماء المسلمين أشدّ من غضبي على الكافرين وذلك لأنّ المسلمين يؤمنون بحديث الله في القرآن العظيم والذي أجادلكم به وأجاهد الكفار بعلمه جهادًا كبيرًا ومن ثمّ لا أجد المسلمين يؤمنون بأمري والذي كان من المفروض أن يكونوا أوّل السابقين بالإيمان بشأن ناصر محمد اليمانيّ وذلك لأنهم يؤمنون بالقرآن العظيم، ولكن يا أسفي على علماء الأمّة كأسَفِ يعقوب على يوسف إلاّ إنَّ أعيُني لن تَبيَضّ من الحُزن عليهم ولكني كظيمٌ على المسلمين من الذين ربطوا إيمانهم بأمري بإيمان علماء مذاهبهم فإن ضلّوا ضلّوا وراءهم، وإن اهتدوا حذوا حَذوهم إلى الصراط المستقيم.

ولكنكم يا معشر المسلمين من الذين اطَّلعوا على الأمر ترون علماءكم من الذين اطَّلعوا على الأمر قد التزموا بالصموت برغم أنّ المهديّ المنتظَر يحاول أن يستفزّهم لعلهم ينطقون فلا ترونهم ينطقون لكم بالفتوى في شأني، فهم لا يستطيعون أن يُكذِّبوا كلام ربّهم في القرآن العظيم ولكنهم بآيات ربّهم لا يوقنون، فهم مذبذبين لا منِّي ولا عليَّ، لا مُصدِّقين ولا مُكذِّبين، ولسوف يحملون أوزارهم وأوزار الذين يُضلّونهم بغير علمٍ بل بقول الظنّ الذي لا يُغني من الحقّ شيئاً، وسوف يعلم الذين يقولون على الله ما لا يعلمون أيّ مُنقَلبٍ ينقلبون، وما أطاع أمرَ الله من قال على الله ما لا يعلم بل أطاع أمرَ الشيطان الرجيم بسبب قول الزّور:
    (كُلّ مُجتهدٍ مُصيب)؛ بل القول الحقّ: (لكُلّ مُجتهدٍ نَصيبٌ)، أيْ نصيبٌ من العِلم على قَدْر بحثه واجتهاده شرطَ أن لا يدعو النّاس لعِلمه إلاّ بعد أن يحيطه الله بالعلم الحقّ إذا كان يخشى أن يقول على الله غير الحقّ ولا يريد غير الحقّ ولا يقول على الله ورسوله إلّا الحقّ فحقٌّ على الحقِّ أن يهديه إلى الحقِّ، تصديقًا لقول الحقّ في كتابه الحقّ: {وَالَّذِينَ جَاهَدُوا فِينَا لَنَهْدِيَنَّهُمْ سُبُلَنَا} صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت:69].

ويا معشر من بلَغ رُشدَه من الأمّة الإسلاميّة ذكرهم والأُنثى وجميع علماء الأمّة نحيطكم علمًا أنّه إمّا أن أكون على الحقّ وأدعـو إلى صراطٍ_______مستقيمٍ على بصيرةٍ من ربّي، وإمّا أن أكون على ضلال.

فتعالوا يا إخواني المسلمين لننظُر سويًّا: هل أنا المدعو ناصر محمد اليمانيّ مُعتصمٌ بحبل الله، فقد أمركم الله بالأمر أن تعتصموا بحبل الله جميعًا في قوله تعالى:
    {
    وَاعْتَصِمُوا بِحَبْلِ اللَّـهِ جَمِيعًا وَلَا تَفَرَّقُوا ۚوَاذْكُرُوا نِعْمَتَ اللَّـهِ عَلَيْكُمْ إِذْ كُنتُمْ أَعْدَاءً فَأَلَّفَ بَيْنَ قُلُوبِكُمْ فَأَصْبَحْتُم بِنِعْمَتِهِ إِخْوَانًا وَكُنتُمْ عَلَىٰ شَفَا حُفْرَةٍ مِّنَ النَّارِ فَأَنقَذَكُم مِّنْهَا ۗ كَذَٰلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللَّـهُ لَكُمْ آيَاتِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَهْتَدُونَ ﴿١٠٣وَلْتَكُن مِّنكُمْ أُمَّةٌ يَدْعُونَ إِلَى الْخَيْرِ وَيَأْمُرُونَ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَيَنْهَوْنَ عَنِ الْمُنكَرِ ۚ وَأُولَـٰئِكَ هُمُ الْمُفْلِحُونَ ﴿١٠٤وَلَا تَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ تَفَرَّقُوا وَاخْتَلَفُوا مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَهُمُ الْبَيِّنَاتُ ۚ وَأُولَـٰئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ ﴿١٠٥} [صدق الله العظيم] [آل عمران].

فهل يا معشر المسلمين ترونَ هذه الآية جليّةً كما أراها بأنّ الله قد أمركم بالاعتصام بحبله جميعًا وأن لا تتفَرّقوا ولا تكونوا كالذين تفرّقوا واختلفوا من بعد ما جاءتهم البيّنات وأولئك لهم عذابٌ عظيمٌ؟ إذًا مَن أراد النجاة فعليه الاعتصام بحبل الله، وهنا يحق لكم أن تُقاطعوني سائلين: "ما هو حبل الله الذي نعتصم به ولا نكون كالذين تفرّقوا واختلفوا من بعد ما جاءتهم البيّنات وأولئك لهم عذابٌ عظيمٌ؟ فَدُلّنَا على حبل الله الذي أمرنا الله بالاعتصام به جميعًا وأنّه إذا اعتصمنا به فقد هُدينا إلى صراطٍ_____ مستقيمٍ؟"، وإليكم الجواب الحقّ عن حبل الله، ألا إنّه القرآن العظيم، وقال الله تعالى:
    {
    يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ قَدْ جَاءَكُم بُرْهَانٌ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ وَأَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكُمْ نُورًا مُّبِينًا ﴿١٧٤فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا بِاللَّـهِ وَاعْتَصَمُوا بِهِ فَسَيُدْخِلُهُمْ فِي رَحْمَةٍ مِّنْهُ وَفَضْلٍ وَيَهْدِيهِمْ إِلَيْهِ صِرَاطًا مُّسْتَقِيمًا ﴿١٧٥} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

فإذا رأيتم علماءَكم تفرّقوا وكُلّ حزبٍ بما لديهم فَرِحون فانظروا مَنْ النَّاطق بالقرآن بمنطق الحقّ ومُهيمنٌ على علماء الأمّة بسلطان القرآن فاعتصموا بالمُعتصِم بالقرآن العظيم فسيدخلكم في رحمةٍ من ربّكم وفضلٍ ويهديكم إليه صراطًا________مُستَقيمًا.

فإن رأيتم يا معشر المسلمين بأنّ ناصر محمد اليماني هو المُهيمن على علماء الأمّة بسلطان القرآن فأسكَتَهم جميعًا فقد علمتم أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني هو حقًّا الناصر لمحمدٍ رسول الله والقرآن العظيم؛ اسمٌ على مُسَمّى، وإذا ألجمني علماء الأمّة فلم يحمل الاسم الخَبَر فلست المهديّ المُنتظَر، وإن عصيتم الأمر فسوف يعذّبكم الله عذابًا نُكرًا مع من أبى واستكبَر ولم يعترف بأنّي حقًّا المهديّ المنتظَر خليفة الله على البشر الإمام الثاني عشر من أهل البيت المُطهَّر.

وآية الظهور أن تُدرِك الشمس القمر ليلة غُرَّة الشهر من أشراط الساعة الكُبرى، ولم أخرج من سرداب سامرّاء يا معشر الشيعة الاثني عشر فقد ظَهَر القَمَر؛ بل أصبح بدرًا فاخرجوا من سِرداب سامرّاء المُظلِم فلا أظنّ من كان في سردابٍ مُظِلمٍ أن يُشاهِد البَدْر ولو صار وسط السماء.

وأمّا غُرَّة الصيام فلولا أنّ الشمس أدركت القمر بتوقيت مكة المكرمة لصام أهل مكة وما جاورها يوم الأربعاء، ونظرًا لأنّ الشمس أدركت القمر بالتقدّم فرأيتم الهلال يجري وراء الشمس من بعد فَجْر الهلال بالقمر في أوّل الشهر فقد أبطأ القمر في سرعته حتى أدركته الشمس بسبب اقتراب الكوكب العاشر، ولكن الكوكب العاشر لم يؤثر في حركة الشمس شيئًا، لذلك سوف نُبيّن لكم غُرَّة رمضان الحقّ لو لَم تُدرِك الشمس القمر بأنّها كانت الأربعاء، ولكن نظرًا لأنّ الشمس أدرَكَت القَمَر في ليلة غُرَّة الشهر فغاب الهلال - وهو هلالٌ - قَبل مَغيب الشمس وذلك لأنّه يجري وراء الشمس وهي تتقدَّمه إلى الشرق وهو يجري وراءها من الغَرب من بعد ميلاده فلا ينبغي لكم أن تصوموا الأربعاء حتى ولو كان يوم الأربعاء هو غُرَّة الصيام تنفيذًا لأمر الله ورسوله بأن لا تصوموا حتى تُشاهدوا الهلال أو تكملوا العدّة ثلاثين يومًا، ولسوف أُقَدِّم لكم البرهان بأن غُرَّة صيام رمضان هي يوم الأربعاء من خلال حقيقة قوله تعالى:
    {الشَّمْسُ وَالْقَمَرُ بِحُسْبَانٍ} [الرحمن:5]، ولكني أُنكِر على الذين صاموا الأربعاء ولم يشاهدوا الهلال حتى ولو كانت الغُرَّة الحقّ هي الأربعاء، ولكن الشمس أدركت القمر ولسوف ألجأ إلى تاريخ الجمعة ثمانية إبريل 2005 وذلك حتى أُقَدِّم لكم البرهان عن طريق حركة الشمس والتي لم تتأثّر بقدوم الكوكب العاشر شيئًا، وأمّا القمر فتأثَّر بقدوم الكوكب العاشر حتى أدركته الشمس وجرى وراءها من بعد ميلاده للشهر الجديد، وإن رأيتموه يغيب (الهلال) قبل الشمس والشمس تغيب من بعده فذلك هو الإدراك، وذلك لأنّ الشمس والقمر جميعهم يجريان من الغرب إلى الشرق، وإنّما الشروق والغروب بسبب دوران الأرض حول نفسها وعلماء الأمّة يعلمون بذلك إلّا الجاهلين المُنكرين دوران الأرض حول نفسها وهم قومٌ لا يعلمون وإنّما نُبَيّنه لقومٍ يعلمون.

ويا معشر المسلمين، إنّ اليوم الشمسيّ لذات الشمس في أوّل كسوفٍ في تاريخ الدهر، والشهر الشمسيّ والذي حدث في (ثمانية إبريل 2005) حيث كانت البداية لحركة الدَهْر وحساب الشهر الشمسيّ من تلك النقطة وفيها يأتي اليوم الأخير الشمسيّ فعليكم أن تحسبوا من تاريخ يوم (الجمعة 8 أبريل 2005) ألف يومٍ بحساب أيامكم 24 ساعةً ومن ثُمّ انظروا ما اسم اليوم الأخير في الألف يومٍ، في يومٍ يستدير فيه الدهر كهيئته الأولى وذلك يوم الحجّ الأكبر أي يوم الحجّ في العيد الأكبر، تصديقًا لحديث محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم:
    [يوم صومكم يوم نحركم] صدق رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم.

وإنّما ذلك لتعلموا علم اليقين بأنّ الشمس أدركت القمر فتقدّمته في ليلة غُرَّة شهر (رمضان 1428) فغرب الهلال وهو هلالٌ قبل مَغيب الشمس، ولولا بأنّها أدركته لشاهدتم الهلال ولَكان إدراكٌ في اجتماع ولكنها أدركته وتركته وراءها يجري بتاريخ وتوقيت مكة المكرمة (التوقيت العالمي في الأرض لأسرار القرآن)، وحتمًا سوف تعدّون بدءًا من يوم (الجمعة 8 أبريل 2005) ألف يومٍ مِمّا تعدّون، وآخر يومٍ في الألف هو الغرّة لشهر (رمضان 1428) لولا أنّها أدركت الشمس القمر في ليلة غُرَّة الصيام لكان يوم الأربعاء، وصدَق محمدٌ رسول الله - صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم - في قوله:
    [يوم صومكم يوم نحركم].

أخوكم الإمام الناصر لمحمدٍ رسول الله والقرآن العظيم الهادي إلى الصراط المستقيم؛ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.

[ لقراءة البيان من الموسوعة ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=4797
    اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

2. افتراضي

- 2 -

10 - 09 - 1428 AH
    22 - 09 -2007 AD
    12:28 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

..More of the clarification about the day on April 8th, 2005

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, after this

My brothers the searchers for the Truth verily it is as we taught you previously that the day of Friday eighth of April 2005 entered the last solar day in respect to the solar year, and we had taught you from before how much is the length of the solar day in the sun itself, that it equals a thousand earthly day, so you have to calculate from Friday April eighth 2005 a thousand earthly days of what you count with your days 24 hours, then you look at the last day the completing to the thousand days, and that is the fore-beginning of the month Ramadan 1428, ratification to the narration of Allah’s messenger: [The day of your fasting is the day of your sacrifice], in the meaning of that the end of the solar day it must be for the last day to correspond to day of the greater Eid in the pilgrimage which is the day of sacrifice, and based on the narration of Allah’s messenger, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family: [The day of your fasting is the day of your sacrifice], I do not mean that the closure of one thousand days will be on the fore-beginning of Ramadan 1428 in fact it will correspond the day of sacrifice, ratification to the narration of Allah’s messenger, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family: [The day of your fasting is the day of your sacrifice]. So come together we continue to follow-up the fact on Friday of April 8th, 2005.

Since that day was the day of the birth of crescent of Safar of the Safars 1426 on Friday, so from the day of birth of the crescent of Safar 1426 till the day of birth of crescent Safar 1427 is a complete year, as that from the day of the crescent’s birth of Safar 1427 till the birth day of Safar 1428 a complete year, then till the day of pilgrimage Hajj on the greater Eid of 1428 is nine months and ten days exactly and completely, which became the yielding-product for us from the day of Friday the 8th of April 2005 the corresponding to the day of birth of crescent of Safar 1426 till the day of sacrifice at pilgrimage of 1428 and it is sixty and nine months and ten days and that is the length of the last solar day in the solar year equals with the computation of your days sixty and nine months and ten days, in the meaning of that it is the period became a thousand earthly days since the birth of Safar 1426 in which was the date 8th of April 2005 till the date of pilgrimage day on the greatest Eid 1428, and on that day the age of time completes the cycle (returns to the state it began from) as he made clear to you Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- in his speech on the day of the greatest pilgrimage the day of sacrifice, so do not calculate with the computation of the western date (AD) only what corresponds the day of Friday eighth of April with the computation of the Hijri date (AH) which is the lunar, that’s because the end of the day will be with the computation of the Islamic date 1428 the day of pilgrimage in pilgrimage on the greatest Eid the day of sacrifice, until if it cleared to you what is the day in which will come the greatest Eid, and through it you know the fact of the fore-beginning of Ramadan 1428 that it is truly was night of Wednesday the night of fasting were it not that the sun overtook the moon so it got ahead of it you would have seen the crescent on the night of Wednesday and you fasted the day of Wednesday, and I do not mean that Who fasted Wednesday of whom did not see the crescent that they are right, verily it is not as that, because the fasting is tied up with the sighting of the month and not on the day of birth of the moon’s dawn.

Al who fasted Thursday are right even if they did not fast other than twenty eight days because they have committed with the matter concerning fasting. So they do not fast until they sight the crescent or complete the term, and whoever of you seen the month let him fast it.

Only I want to clarify to you the fact that the sun overtook the moon and not overtaking of meeting, in fact it gone ahead of it eastward and the moon flows behind the sun as if the crescent is west of the sun of the unusual, and the usual was the the crescent to be east of the sun so it would be born and separates from it eastward, and it should not be the location of the west of the sun since the beginning of the movement of time in the sun and the moon until comes one of the major conditions of the Hour, so the precedence for the sun then it gets ahead of the crescent east and the crescent is being west of the sun, so it flows behind the sun after its birth and all of them flows from the west to east as you know. Verily you knew that the crescent gone away before sunset, in the meaning of that it got ahead of the moon with no doubt nor suspicion after its birth, and were it not that the sun preceded the moon on the night of Wednesday after sunset on Tuesday Shaban 1428 you would have witnessed the crescent is its setting was after the sun from after 4 minutes as you know in the timing of the honored Mecca, but the crescent sat before sunset by four minutes despite that the dawn of the lunar month had been born, so how is that O community astronomers and scholars of the Shariah? And you know that it is since the creation of the heavens and earth it should not be for the sun to get ahead of the crescent so the sun would be to the east of it after its birth, in fact the crescent is born and separates from it eastward and the sun is west of the crescent, surely this is astronomical situation the prevailing and known to scholars of the nation since the far long-time despite that they said that the crescent of the month Ramadan 1427 will set before sunset in one minute but you witnessed the crescent after sunset on Friday in spite its short age and it is called meeting of the sun with the moon while it is a crescent, and despite that the situation of crescent of Ramadan 1428 was the same situation of crescent of Ramadan 1427 which it sat after the sun by one minute in the timing of the honored Mecca, therefore if it sat after the sun on the day of birth crescent of Ramadan 1428 by four minutes the the sighting of the crescent would have been guaranteed with scholars of Shariah in the sighting but the sun overtook the moon and got ahead of it, so have you understood the announcement or should we add clarification to you?

As for the day of sacrifice it must be on Wednesday because the fore-beginning of Ramadan is Wednesday were it not for the overtaking and the real race for the sun and the judgement between us is the day of the great pilgrimage with Allah’s permission because definitely it will be Wednesday the last day in the thousand days since the date eighth of April 2005 the corresponding day of the crescents’ birth of Safar 1426 AH. have you understood the announcement or should we add to you more clarification?

Peace be upon who followed the Awaited Mahdi; the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

اقتباس المشاركة 626 من موضوع حُكم المهديّ المنتظَر الفَصْل في غُرَّة (رمضان 1428) ..

- 2 -
    10 - رمضان - 1428 هـ
    22 - 09 - 2007 مـ
    12:28 صباحًا

——————

المزيدُ من التّوضيح حول يوم (8 إبريل 2005) ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين، ثم أمّا بعد..

إخواني الباحثين عن الحقيقة، إنّه كَما علّمناكم من قبل بأنّ يوم الجمعة ثمانية من إبريل 2005 دخل اليومُ الشّمسيّ الأخير بالنّسبة للسّنة الشّمسيّة، وقد علّمناكم من قبل كَم طول اليوم الشّمسيّ في ذات الشمس؛ إنّه يعدل ألف يومٍ أرضيٍّ، فعليكم أن تحسِبوا من يوم الجمعة ثمانية من إبريل 2005 ألف يومٍ أرضيٍّ مِمّا تعدّون بأيامكم 24 ساعةً ثمّ تنظُروا اليوم الأخير المُكَمِّل للألف يومٍ، وذلك هو غُرَّة شهر رمضان 1428، تصديقًا لحديث رسول الله:
    [يوم صومكم يوم نحركم]، بمعنى أنّ نهاية اليوم الشّمسيّ لا بُدّ له أن يوافق اليوم الأخير ليوم العيد الأكبَر في الحجّ أي: يوم النحر، وبناءً على حديث رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وسلم: [يوم صومكم يوم نحركم]، ولا أقصد بأنّ إغلاق الألف يوم سوف يكون في غُرَّة رمضان 1428 بل سوف يوافق يوم النّحر، وإنّما من خلال تَحديد يوم النَّحر سوف يتبيّن لكم غُرَّة رمضان 1428 تصديقًا لحديث رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم: [يوم صومكم يوم نحركم]، فتعالوا نُتابع سويًّا حقيقة يوم الجمعة 8 إبريل 2005.

وبما أنّ ذلك اليوم كان في يوم ميلاد هلال صَفَر الأصفار 1426 يوم الجمعة، فَمِن يوم ميلاد هلال صفر 1426 إلى يوم ميلاد هلال صفر 1427 سنةٌ كاملةٌ، وكذلك من يوم ميلاد هلال صفر 1427 إلى يوم ميلاد صفر 1428 سنةٌ كاملةٌ، ثمّ إلى يوم الحجّ في العيد الأكبر 1428 هي تسعةُ أشهرٍ وعشرة أيامٍ بالتّمام والكَمَال، أي أصبح الناتج من يوم الجمعة 8 إبريل 2005 الموافق يوم ميلاد هلال صَفَر 1426 إلى يوم النَّحر في الحجّ 1428 هو سنتين وتسعة أشهرٍ وعشرة أيامٍ وذلك طول اليوم الشّمسيّ الأخير في السّنة الشّمسيّة يعدل بحسب أيامكم سنتين وتسعة أشهرٍ وعشرة أيامٍ، بمعنى أنّ الفترة صارت ألف يومٍ أرضيٍّ منذ ميلاد صفر 1426 والذي كان فيه تاريخ 8 إبريل 2005 إلى تاريخ يوم الحجّ في العيد الأكبر 1428 وفي ذلك اليوم يستدير الدّهر كما بيّن لكم محمدٌ رسول الله - صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم - في خطابه يوم الحجّ الأكبر يوم النَّحر، فلا تحسِبوا بحساب التاريخ الإفرنّجي وإنّما انظروا ماذا يوافق يوم الجمعة ثمانية إبريل بحساب التاريخ الهجريّ أي: (القمريّ)، وذلك لأنّ نهاية اليوم سوف تكون بحساب التاريخ الإسلاميّ 1428 يوم الحجّ في الحجّ في العيد الأكبر (يوم النّحر)، حتى إذا تبيّن لكم ما هو اليوم الذي يأتي فيه العيد الأكبَر ومن خلاله تعلمون حقيقة غُرَّة رمضان 1428 بأنّها حقًّا كانت ليلة الأربعاء ليلة الصيام
    لولا أنّ الشمس أدرَكَت القَمَر فتقدّمته لرأيتم الهلال ليلة الأربعاء وصُمتم يوم الأربعاء، ولا أقصد أنّ الذين صاموا الأربعاء من الذين لم يشاهدوا الهلال بأنّهم على حقٍّ فليسوا كذلك، وذلك لأنّ الصيام مربوطٌ برؤية الشهر وليس بيوم ميلاد فجر القمر. وجميع الذين صاموا الخميس على حقٍّ حتى لو لم يصوموا غير ثمانية وعشرين يومًا وذلك لأنّهم التزموا بالأمر في شأن الصيام فلا يصومون حتى يشاهدوا الهلال أو يكملون العدّة وقد أكمَلوا العدّة، ومَن شَهِد منكم الشَّهر فَليصُمه.

وإنّما أريد أن أوضّح لكم حقيقةً بأنّ الشمس أدركت القمر وليس إدراك الاجتماع؛ بل تقدّمته شرقًا وهو يجري وراءها وكان الهلال غربيَّ الشمس على غير المُعتاد، وكان المُعتاد أن يكون الهلال شرقيّ الشمس فيولد وينفَصِل عنها شرقًا، ولا ينبغي أن يكون موقع الهلال غربيَّ الشمس منذ بِدء حركة الدّهر بالشمس والقمر حتى يأتي أحد شروط الساعة الكبرى فيتمّ السّبق للشمس فتتقدَّم الهلال شرقًا والهلال يكون غربيَّ الشمس فيجري وراءها مِن بعد ميلاده وجميعهُنَّ يجريان من الغرب إلى الشرق كما تعلمون، فعلمتم بأنّ الهلال غاب قبل مغيب الشمس بمعنى أنّها تقدّمته بلا شكٍّ أو ريبٍ من بعد ميلاده، ولولا أنّ الشمس سَبَقَت القمر ليلة الأربعاء بعد مغيب شمس الثلاثاء (شعبان 1428) لشاهدتم الهلال لو كان مغيبه من بعدها بأربع دقائق كما تعلمون بتوقيت مكة المكرمة، ولكن الهلال غاب قبل الشمس بأربَع دقائق برغم أنّه قد وُلِد فجر الهلال القمريّ، فكيف ذلك يا معشر علماء الفلك والشريعة؟! وأنتم تعلمون بأنّه منذ أن خلق السماوات والأرض لا ينبغي للشمس أن تتقدَّم الهلال فتكون إلى الشرق منه من بعد ميلاده؛ بل يُولَد الهلال وينفصل عنها شرقًا والشمس تكون غربيَّ الهلال فهذا هو الوضع الفلكيّ السائد والمعروف لدى علماء الأمّة منذ الأزل البعيد برغم أنّهم قالوا بأنّ الهلال لشهر رمضان 1427 سوف يغيب قبل مغيب الشمس بدقيقةٍ واحدةٍ، ولكنكم شاهدتم الهلال بعد مَغيب شمس الجمعة برغم عُمره القصير، ويسمّى ذلك اجتماع الشمس بالقمر وهو هلال، وبرغم أنّ وضع هلال رمضان 1428 كان نفس وضع هلال رمضان 1427 فلو غاب من بعدها بأربع دقائق لشاهدتموه كما شاهدتم هلال رمضان 1427 الذي غاب من بعد الشمس بدقيقةٍ واحدةٍ بتوقيت مكة المُكرمة، إذًا لو غاب مِن بعد الشمس في يوم ميلاد هلال رمضان 1428 بأربع دقائق لكانت مشاهدة الهلال مضمونةً من لدى علماء الشريعة بالرؤية ولكنّها أدركته وتقدّمته.

فهل فهمتم الخَبَر أم نزيدكم توضيحًا؟

وأمّا يوم النَّحر فلا بُدّ له أن يكون يوم الأربعاء وذلك لأنّ غُرَّة رمضان هي الأربعاء لولا حدوث الإدراك والسّبق الحقيقي للشمس، والحَكم بيننا يوم الحجّ الأكبر بإذن الله ذلك لأنّه حتمًا سوف يكون يوم الأربعاء آخر يوم في الألف يوم منذ تاريخ ثمانية إبريل 2005 الموافق يوم ميلاد هلال صفر 1426 للهجرة.

فهل فهمتم الخبر أم نزيدكم توضيحًا أكثر؟

والسلامُ على مَن اتّبع المهديّ المنتظَر؛ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=4798

3. افتراضي

- 3 -

02 - 04 - 1431 AH
    18 - 03 - 2010 AD
    10:25 pm
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

?O community of astronomers and scholars of Shariah, did it manifest to you that the sun overtook the moon the sign of the Awaited Mahdi

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, from the Awaited Mahdi khalifa of Allah over the mortals from the family of the purified house the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, to all astronomers and to all scholars of Shariah.

Peace be upon who followed the guiding one to the straight ــــــــــــــــــــ path the Awaited Mahdi Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and I acknowledge in the sign of ratification before the appearing that it is truly the sun overtook the moon on the night of fasting at the first of the month on the night of Wednesday, were it not for the overtaking and the precedence you would have seen the crescent after sunset on Tuesday the night of Wednesday; the night of fasting Ramadan 1428, but I am the Awaited Mahdi, I remind and repeat that I do not mean that the fasting of the president Muammar and whoever fasted with him are right, in fact they were upon error in their fasting on Wednesday despite I acknowledge the Wednesday is the first of the blessed month of Ramadan 1428, but the sun overtook the moon at the beginning of the month so it got ahead of it while it is a crescent on the night of Wednesday the fore-beginning of the fast, but the crescent was not as its usual (norm) which is it gets ahead of the sun after its birth, in fact the sun preceded it and the moon flows after it on the night of Wednesday the fore-beginning of the fast. In that case, it should not be for you O Muammar Al -Qadhafi to sight the crescent after sunset on Tuesday the night of Wednesday because the sun overtook the moon so it got ahead of it at once, and if the overtaking was in the meeting you would have seen the crescent after sunset on Tuesday the night of Wednesday and it would have been an overtaking in the meeting which means that the sun overtook the moon because of the birth of it dawn before the meeting and the sun was at this moment gone ahead the crescent because of its birth that occurred before the meeting with the sun then the moon follows the sun so it would meet with the moon while it is just a crescent, and this is called overtaking then meeting as it occurred in Ramadan 1426, thus in Ramadan of 1427, and thus in month of Dhul Hijjah 1427, as well this blessed night the night of Friday, the night of Eid the very fore-beginning of shawwal 1428, these four signs all of it are overtaking in meeting, in the meaning of that the moon would be born before the meeting with the sun, so the sun gets ahead of the moon initially, then the moon follows it so it meets with the sun, so you would see the crescent despite of its very short age since this would be impossible from before by all astronomers and scholars of Shariah before they get surprised by sighting the crescent as it occurred in this blessed night the night of Friday the date of issuing this speech of ours for abolishing their arguments with the Truth, knowledge and the True logic from the grand Quran upon the actual reality, that’s because all astronomers know for certainty that it is impossible scientifically sighting the crescent on the night of Friday due to its short age, and for that they announced to the people through the worldwide internet that the night of Friday is the completing to the month of Ramadan 1428 the thirty days then Saturday would be Eid Al-Fitr the holiday of breaking fast because they know that the sighting of crescent on the night of Friday is impossible scientifically with knowledge and logic of the cosmophysics due to the short age of the crescent.

O community of the supporters and the believers of the Truth, if the scientific reports of physics were correct from the astronomers and scholars of Shariah that Friday is completing the 30 thirty day for the month of Ramadan in that case the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni would have became untruthful about the sign of ratification that the sun overtook the moon, because I said to you that the sun overtook the moon on the night of Wednesday the night of fasting after sunset of Tuesday, and I said to you that the night of Wednesday is the fore-beginning of fasting for the month of Ramadan 1428, but the sun overtook the moon then it got ahead of it on the night of the fore-beginning of fasting and for that you were not able to see the crescent despite that you are in the night of the True fore-beginning of fasting, and even if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni was not truthful because the month of Ramadan 1428 became according to the math of Nasser Al-Yemeni thirty one days, because I say that the sun overtook the moon on the night of the fore-beginning of fasting Wednesday at the first of month of Ramadan 1428, and I acknowledge that the month of Ramadan 1428 it fasting is thirty days with no doubt nor suspicion, That’s because it True fore-beginning is on Wednesday, but the sun overtook the moon on the night of the fore-beginning, so how can they see the crescent while it sat before the sun in spite that its birth just happened? But it should not be for the month of Ramadan 1428 that its days exceed over thirty days so you fast Friday and the month of Ramadan 1428 becomes thirty one days according to judgement of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni because he previously wrote the True judgement between scholars of the nation in regard to the fore-beginning of Ramadan 1428 and I said that it is Wednesday being the fore beginning of month of fasting but the sun overtook the moon on the night of fasting by the first of the blessed month of Ramadan 1428 and it sat while it was flowing behind the sun and it sat after the setting of the crescent so it was flowing after the sun while it is a crescent in the fore-beginning of the bountiful month of Ramadan 1428. Since the fore-beginning of fasting was Wednesday therefore the twenty ninth of Ramadan was Wednesday and the thirtieth was Thursday so Friday became the very first of the happy blessed Eid fo rthe year 1428 and the fore-beginning of the month Shawwal 1428.

In that case, I had ruled between you with Truth in regard of the fore-beginning of Ramadan 1428 and indeed the sun overtook the moon on the night of the fore-beginning of fasting the night of Wednesday 1428, but in order for the ruling of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to be the True one that the sun really overtook the moon on the night off fasting, so it is a must that the sun to overtake the moon once again for the crescent of of Shawwal 1428, and that is another cosmic sign from the signs of your Lord in regard the Awaited Mahdi Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, that’s in order it clears for the astronomers and scholars of Shariah that it is truly the sun overtook the moon, and that Thursday is originally thirtieth of Ramadan 1428 and Friday is the fore-beginning of the month Shawwal 1428 also the first day of the happy Eid. But the sun, and in order for Nasser Al-Yemeni to be truthful it is a must for the sun to overtake the moon so it would meet with moon while it just a crescent on the month of Shawwal 1428 the night of the fore-beginning of the month Shawwal the blessed Friday after sunset of Thursday, so the sun would meet with the moon while it’s just a crescent, for that you have seen the crescent O community of astronomers and scholars of Shariah, in fact you we got surprised with the sighting of it because you know that it is impossible scientifically and physically, and you reports on that is of the witnesses and the manifest proof, and here is the reports of the astronomers before the surprise in sighting the crescent of Shawwal 1428

Forum of Al-Tarf > General Forums> Al-Daira forum
    Number of the post:1, 04:16 pm 07-10-2007 conditions sighting of the crescent of Shawwal 1428
    Glory to Allah
    New Tarfawi
    conditions sighting of the crescent of Shawwal 1428

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you
    The report below does not represent nor express the opinion of Astronomy Society in Al-Qatif
    :Expectation of sighting the crescent of Shawwal 1428 AH. according to the horizon of Bahrain kingdom (The new moon; birth of crescent)
    The pairing of the sun with the moon (birth of the crescent astronomically) would be on Thursday 09/11/2007 at 8:01am by the timing (local time) of the Kingdom of Bahrain (5:01am UTC) at dawn :Forecasts calendars and opinions of astronomers and sighting experts

:1- Um Al-Qura Calendar

The Almanac predicts that Saturday 13-10-2007 the first of the happy Eid Al-Fitr days for staying of the crescent for the period of 33 minutes after sunset in the horizon of the honored Mecca, and for its sitting down before sunset on the night of Friday, so it would be impossible to see it.

Abdullah bin Sulaiman Al-Manea (Member of the Commission Um Al-Qura Calendar Hijri Year): Crescent of the month of Shawwal would be born at the eighth hour and one minute of Thursday morning corresponding on the 29th of Ramadan and it goes down evening of this Thursday at the our five and fifty nine minutes , and the sun goes down after it at the sixth hour which is after going down of the crescent by one minute, where the sun remains after the moon’s set a one minute then it sets, and that is according to the timing of the honored Mecca. And this phenomenon is striking — birth of the crescent before sunset, and the going down of the crescent before it — like the phenomenon of Ramadan’s crescent which is a result of of the requirement for astronomers to enter the month of its birth before sunset and the setting of it before the crescent.

And this will be on Friday 30th of Ramadan last day of the month of Ramadan completing to the thirty days and will be on Saturday corresponding 13-10-2007 AD and it is the first day of Shawwal’s days also it is the blessed Eid Al-Fitr. And all this as astronomical calculations, while the legitimate account abideth vision legitimacy completed the terms of its correctness and Allah knows best.

2- *Islamic Calender*

The Almanac predicts that Saturday 13-10-2007 the first of the month Shawwal and the happy Eid Al-Fitr days for staying of the crescent for the period of 33 minutes after sunset in the horizon of the honored Mecca, and for its sitting down before sunset on the night of Friday, so it would be impossible to see it.

:3- Al-Hadi Calendar

The Almanac predicts that Saturday 13-10-2007 the first of the happy Eid Al-Fitr days for staying of the crescent in the region for the period of 30 minutes after sunset and the probability of sighting the crescent while the sighting would be critical.
    :4- Professor Yallop

The night of Friday: Sighting of the crescent on the night Friday in the region impossible scientifically and practically sunsets Crescent before sunset can not see the crescent in it, but the sighting on the night of Friday would be possible with telescopes and binoculars starting from the center and south of the South American continent and the purity of the air may see crescent with the naked eye at the coast of western Chile. The night of Saturday: the possibility of sighting of the moon using binoculars only telescopes southern Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia and North Africa and the southern United States to start might see with the naked eye when the purity of the atmosphere in the Sultanate of Oman, Yemen and the center of the African continent and can see the crescent easily with the naked eye , starting from New Zealand and Australia , and East Asia and central and western and southern Africa, Central America and South America on Sunday night: the sighting of the moon on Friday night as possible with the naked eye easily all over the world except for the northern regions of the continent of Asia.

:5- South Africa observatory

Friday night: Sighting of the crescent on the night of Friday in the region impossible scientifically and practically sunsets Crescent before sunset can not see the crescent in. but be sighting Friday night possible telescopes and binoculars only starting from the center and south of the South American continent.

:6- Doctor Muhammed Owda

Friday night: sighting the crescent on the night of Friday in the region is scientifically impossible and practically sunsets Crescent before sunset can not see the crescent in. but be sighting Friday night possible telescopes and binoculars starting from the South American continent and the purity of the air may see crescent with the naked eye in the south of the continent and at the coast of western Chile. Saturday night: start the possibility of sighting of the moon using binoculars and telescopes just south of Turkey, Iraq, Iran and northern Saudi Arabia, southern Europe and the United States have been seen with the naked eye when the purity of the air in the center of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen and the center of the African continent and can see the crescent easily the naked eye , starting from New Zealand, Australia and East Asia and central and western and southern Africa, Central America and South America.

:7- Astronomy Society in Al-Qatif

impossible to see the crescent after sunset on Thursday 28th of Ramadan 1428 by the calendar of the Assembly (October 11 , 2007 AD) even when availability of suitable weather conditions because the moon Wester before sunset three minutes from the horizon of the region can not be sighting of the moon. but on Friday , Saturday night can be considered as the new moon of the month of Shawwal of the 1428 General H. critical to the naked eye at sunset on Friday 29th of Ramadan 1428 by calendar Assembly (12 October 2007 AD) even when there are appropriate weather conditions but it is not excluded, especially when using binoculars and visual aids. The reason for this is that the amount of short - staying of the moon after sunset , where he stayed Crescent ranges between 30-35 minutes only. This despite the fact that the age of the moon astronomer of more than 33 hours at sunset. . So we can say that the possibility of his vision or not can not be confirmed with the naked eye. Yes , we can say that the likelihood of vision is possible and is excluded when there are appropriate weather conditions by astronomical standards Assembly. (Astronomical standards for the sighting of the moon) , but it is uncertain. As for the possibility of sighting the crescent with the naked eye , they are easily the best in the southern hemisphere to do this is to start from the eastern regions of the continent of Australia on this day. Therefore be on Sunday 14-10-2007 first day of the month of Shawwal by the calendar of the Assembly.

:8- Dr. Wahib Al-Nasser

Al-Nasser confirmed that according to the unified Islamic calendar, which was agreed upon in Jeddah in 1998, the first of Shawwal (Eid al - Fitr), Allah willing, will be on Saturday, October 13th, since the birth of the crescent will be on Thursday October 11th at 8:02am, but on this day the crescent will go down before sunset by about a minute in Mecca while its sighting will be after sunset about 35 minutes on the evening of Friday 12th of October.
    :Thursday the night of Friday 11-10-2007
    1. sunset: 17:15 pm.
    2. Setting of the crescent: 17:10 pm.
    3. The length of stay of Crescent after sunset: (-4) minutes which means it goes down before sunset by four minutes.
    4. Age of the crescent: 9 hours and 14 minutes at the moment of sunset.
    5. The height of the crescent: 0.5 degrees below the horizon.
    6. The angle of the crescent with the sun: 5.4 degree arc below the horizon.
    7. Intensity of the moon’s light: 00.24%
    The result: The sighting of the moon in the region impossible and not feasible sunsets Crescent before sunset where Wester Crescent before sunset horizon region and a minute before horizon Mecca. but Yebda stayed Crescent after sunset , starting from Yemen (one minute) and Sudan (3 minutes) , through South Africa (22 minutes) and longer than he stayed Crescent on Friday night after sunset the continent of South America , where he can be seen using telescopes and binoculars where it stays in Brazil for 26 minutes and Argentina for 38 minutes and Chili for 40 minutes and the western coast of Chili for 42 minutes and be seen as possible with the naked eye in the south of Chili and the Western coasts at the clarity of the atmosphere.
    :Friday would be the first day of Eid Al-Fitr for the following
    1. All of whom depends on the birth of the crescent for proving the beginning of the lunar months (Libya)
    2. To whom he adopts the astronomical calculations of the crescent’s birth with the possibility of the vision and the requirement of the possibility of sighting of the moon in any region of the world that share our part of the night in the evidence of the beginning of the lunar months (religious authority , Grand Ayatollah Sayyed Muhammad Hussein Fadlallah , long live)
    3. To who are not required of the jurists and scholars with unity of the horizon provided enables the monitors to see the crescent with the naked eye in the south of the African continent, despite the difficult sighting there, and the continent of South America.
    4. Saudi Arabia considering that the crescent was born on Thursday , and most Arab and Islamic countries accredited to Saudi Arabia in proven crescent. ( It is known that Saudi Arabia relies acceptance certificate vision even though the vision was contrary to all astronomical calculations in observatories all the world, if someone saw crescent on Friday evening offers will be considered Friday 12-10-2007 first day of the month of Shawwal).
    5. those who see the crescent encircling evidence that the previous night was the first night where the crescent will be enclosed easily Saturday night in the southern regions of the ball earth (Australia + Southeast Asia + central and southern Africa + South America)
    :Friday at the night of Saturday 12-10-2007
    1. Sunset: 17:14 pm.
    2. Setting of crescent: 17:41 pm.
    3. period Crescent stay after sunset: 28 minutes.
    4. Age of the crescent: 33 hours and 13 minutes the moment of sunset.
    5. Height of the crescent: 5.42 degree above the horizon.
    6. Crescent angle with the sun: 15.9 degree arc above the horizon.
    7. Intensity of the moon’s light: 1.87%
    The result: Crescent properties make it the possibility of sighting a critical region with the naked eye , especially as we head north of the peninsula Alribh which require sighting of the moon using telescopes and binoculars , and when the purity of the air and under appropriate weather could see the crescent of the Sultanate of Oman and Yemen eyes conditions naked and Tbdoamkanah sighting easily with the naked eye from the southern areas of the globe where the crescent easily see in these areas and encircling crescent Ward strongly in southern areas starting from Australia, Southeast Asia, Africa and Central and South America.
    :Saturday would be the first day of the month of Shawwal and the happy Eid Al-Fitr for the following
    1. those who depend sensual vision either with the naked eye or in the eye of the armed prove the beginning of the lunar months (Imam Ayatollah Sayyed Ali Vinai long live) where you could see the crescent by using telescopes and binoculars in the Islamic Republic of Iran.
    2. Most of the Islamic and Arab countries.
    3. Those who completed a several month of Ramadan on Friday as on Thursday , the first day of the month of Ramadan. Saturday night Sunday 13-10-2007: 1. sunset: 17:13. 2. sunset Crescent: 18:15 pm . 3. the length of stay of crescent after sunset: one hour and three minutes.
    4. Age of crescent: 57 hours and 12 minutes the moment of sunset.
    5. Height of crescent: 12.12 degrees above the horizon.
    6. Crescent angle with the sun: 26.2 degree arc above the horizon.
    7. Intensity of the moon’s light: 5.22%
    :The result
    The characteristics of crescent makes the possibility of sighting the region and most parts of the world easily with the naked eye and crescent Ward encircle the area when the purity of the air. be on Sunday, the first day of the month of Shawwal and Eid al - Fitr for the following:
    1 - For those who depend sensual vision with the naked eye in the evidence of the beginning of the lunar months (Ayatollah Ali al - Sistani long live and most of the references and scholars) where you could see the crescent easily with the naked eye.
    2. Those who completed a several month of Ramadan on Saturday , as on Friday , the first day of the month of Ramadan.
    The Eid Mubarak

Has been transferred

?Your brother the Awaited Mahdi the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, so are you believing

اقتباس المشاركة 627 من موضوع حُكم المهديّ المنتظَر الفَصْل في غُرَّة (رمضان 1428) ..

- 3 -
    02 - ربيع الآخر - 1431 هـ
    18 - 03 - 2010 مـ
    10:25 مساءً

——————

يا معشَر علماء الفلك والشريعة، هل تبيَّن لكم بأنّ الشّمس أدركت القمر؛ آية المهديّ المنتظَر؟ ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم..
    مِن المهديّ المنُتظَر خليفة الله على البَشَر مِن أهل البيت المُطهَّر الإمام ناصر محمد اليمانيّ إلى جميع علماء الفَلَك وإلى جميع علماء الشريعة، والسلام على من اتّبع الهادي إلى الصّراط___________ المستقيم الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليمانيّ واعترفَ بآية التَّصديق قبل الظهور بأنّها حقًّا أدركت الشّمس القَمَر في ليلة الصيام في أوّل الشهر في ليلة الأربعاء، ولولا الإدراك والسَّبْق لشاهدتم الهلال بعد مغيب شمس الثلاثاء ليلة الأربعاء (ليلة الصيام لرمضان 1428)، ولكنّي المهديّ المنتظَر أُذَكِّرُ وأُكرِّرُ بأنّي لا أقصد بأنّ صيام الرئيس مُعمَّر ومَن صام معه على حقٍّ؛ بل كانوا على باطلٍ بصيامهم يوم الأربعاء برغم أنّي أعترف بأنّ الأربعاء هو أوّل شهر رمضان المبارك 1428 ولكنّ الشّمس أدركت القمر في أوّل الشهر فتقدّمته وهو هلالٌ في ليلة الأربعاء غُرَّة الصيام، ولكن الهلال لم يكن كعادته، أي يتقدّم الشّمس من بعد ميلاده؛ بل سَبَقَته الشّمس وهو يجري وراءها في ليلة الأربعاء غُرَّة الصيام، إذًا لا ينبغي لك يا مُعمَّر القذافي أن تُشاهِد الهلال بعد مغيب شمس الثلاثاء ليلة الأربعاء نظرًا لأنّ الشّمس أدركت القمر فتقدّمته بالمرّة، ولو كان إدراكًا في اجتماعٍ لشاهدتم الهلال بعد مَغيب شمس الثلاثاء ليلة الأربعاء ولكان ذلك إدراكًا في اجتماعٍ يعنى أنّها أدركته بسبب ميلاد فجره قبل الاجتماع وهي كانت في هذه اللحظة مُتقَدّمةً للهلال نظرًا لأن ميلاده تمّ قبل الاجتماع بها ثمّ يلحق بها القمر فتجتمع به وقد هو هلالًا، وهذا يُسمَّى إدراكٌ ثمّ اجتماعٌ كما حَدَث في رمضان 1426، وكذلك في رمضان 1427، وكذلك في شهر ذي الحجّة 1427، وكذلك هذه الليلة المباركة ليلة الجمعة؛ ليلة العيد؛ ليلة غُرَّة شوال 1428، وتلك الآيات الأربع جميعها إدراكٌ في اجتماعٍ، بمعنى أنّه يولد قبل الاجتماع بها فتتقدّمه بادئ الرأي ومن ثمّ يلحقها فيجتمع بها فترون الهلال برغم عُمره القصير جدًا بحيث يكون ذلك مُستحيلًا مِن قبلُ؛ من قِبَلِ جميع علماء الفَلَك والشريعة من قَبْلِ أن يتفاجَأوا برؤية الهلال كما حَدَث في هذه الليلة المباركة ليلة الجمعة تاريخ صدور خطابنا هذا لِدَحض حُججهم بالحقّ بالعلم والمنطق الحقّ من القرآن العظيم على الواقع الحقيقيّ، وذلك لأن جميع عُلماء الفلك يعلمون علم اليقين بأنّه مستحيلٌ علميًّا رؤية الهلال ليلة الجمعة نظرًا لعمره القَصير، لذلك أعلنوا للناس عبر الإنترنت العالميّة بأنّ ليلة الجمعة هي المُكَمِّلة لشهر رمضان 1428 (ثلاثين يومًا) ثمّ يكون السبت عيد الفطر المبارك نظرًا لأنّهم يعلمون بأنّ رؤية الهلال ليلة الجمعة مُستحيلٌ علميًّا بالعلم والمنطق الفيزيائيّ الفلكيّ نظرًا لِعُمر الهلال القصير.

ولكن يا معشر الأنصار والمُصَدِّقين، لو صحَّت التقارير العلميّة الفيزيائيّة مِن علماء الفلك والشريعة بأنّ الجمعة مُكَمِّلةٌ لشهر رمضان ثلاثين يومًا إذًا لأصبَح المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليمانيّ غير صادقٍ في آية التَّصديق بأنّ الشّمس أدركت القمر لأنني قلت لكم بأنّ الشّمس أدركت القمر في ليلة الأربعاء (ليلة الصيام) بعد مغيب شمس الثلاثاء، وقلت لكم بأنّ ليلة الأربعاء ليلة غُرَّة الصيام لشهر رمضان 1428 ولكن الشّمس أدركت القمر فتقدّمته في ليلة غُرَّة الصيام لذلك لم تستطيعوا مشاهدة الهلال برغم أنّكم في ليلة غُرَّة الصيام الحقّ، ولو لم يكن ناصر محمد اليمانيّ صادقًا لكانت الجمعة مُكَمِّلةً لشهر رمضان 1428 كما ينتظر علماء الفَلَك والشريعة؛ إذًا لأصبح ناصر محمد اليمانيّ غير صادقٍ لأنّ شهر رمضان 1428 أصبَح على حساب ناصر اليمانيّ واحدًا وثلاثين يومًا لأنّي أقول بأن الشّمس أدركت القمر في ليلة غُرَّة الصيام (ليلة الأربعاء) في أول شهر رمضان 1428، وأنا أعترف بأنّ شهر رمضان 1428 صيامه ثلاثون يومًا بلا شكٍّ أو ريبٍ وذلك لأنّ غُرَّته الحقّ هي يوم الأربعاء، ولكن الشّمس أدركت القمر في ليلة الغرّة فكيف يشاهدون الهلال وهو غاب قبل الشّمس برغم أنّه قد تمَّ ميلاده؟! ولكنه لا ينبغي لشهر رمضان 1428 أن تزيد أيامُه عن ثلاثين يومًا فتصومون الجمعة فيصبح شهر رمضان 1428 واحدًا وثلاثين يومًا حسب حُكم الإمام ناصر محمد اليمانيّ وذلك لأنّه سَبَق وأن كتب الحُكم الحقّ بين علماء الأمّة في شأن غُرَّة رمضان 1428 وقلت أنّها الأربعاء (كان بداية شهر الصيام) ولكن الشّمس أدركت القمر في ليلة الصيام بأوّل شهر رمضان المبارك 1428 فغاب وهو يجري وراء الشّمس وهي غابت من بعد مغيب الهلال فكان يجري وراءها وهو هلالٌ في غُرَّة الشهر الكريم لرمضان 1428، وبما أنّ غُرَّة الصيام كانت هي يوم الأربعاء، إذًا تسعةٌ وعشرون من رمضان كان الأربعاء، وثلاثون رمضان كان يوم الخميس، فأصبحت الجمعة هي أوّل أيام عيد الفطر السعيد المُبارك لعام 1428 وغُرّة شهر شوال 1428.

إذاً لقد حَكَمت بينكم بالحقّ في شأن غُرَّة رمضان 1428 وأنّها أدركت الشّمس القمر في ليلة غُرَّة الصيام ليلة الأربعاء 1428، ولكن حتى يكون حُكم ناصر محمد اليمانيّ هو الحقّ بأنَّ الشّمس حقًّا أدرَكَت القَمَر في ليلة الصيام فلا بُدّ أن تُدرِك الشّمس القمر مرّةً أخرى في هلال شوال 1428، وتلك آيةٌ كونيّةٌ أخرى من آيات ربّكم في الآفاق للتّصديق بشأن المهديّ المنتظَر الإمام ناصر محمد اليمانيّ وذلك حتى يتبيّن لعلماء الفَلَك والشريعة بأنّه حقًّا أدركت الشّمس القمر وأنّ يوم الخميس هو أصلًا ثلاثون رمضان 1428، والجمعة هي غُرَّة شهر شوال 1428 وأوّل أيام العيد السعيد، ولكن الشّمس وحتى يكون ناصر اليمانيّ صادقًا فلا بُدّ للشمس أن تُدرِك القمر فتجتمع به وقد هو هلالًا في شهر شوال 1428 ليلة غُرَّة شهر شوال الجمعة المُباركة بعد مغيب شمس الخميس فتجتمع به وقد هو هلالًا، لذلك رأيتم الهلال يا مَعشَر علماء الفلك والشريعة بل تفاجأتم برؤيته لأنّكم تعلمون بأنّه كان ذلك مستحيلًا علميًّا وفيزيائيًّا وتقاريركم على ذلك من الشاهدين والبرهان المُبين، وإليكم تقارير علماء الفلك من قبل المفاجأة برؤية هلال شوال 1428:

اقتباس المشاركة :
    منتديات الطرف > المنتديات العامة > منتدى الديرة
    ظروف رؤية هلال شوال 1428 07-10-2007, 04:16 Pm رقم المشاركة : 1
    العزة لله
    طرفاوي جديد
    ظروف رؤية هلال شوال 1428 ارجو التثبيت
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
    التقرير بالأسفل لا يمثل ولا يعبر عن رأي جمعية الفلك بالقطيف
    توقع رؤية هلال شهر شوال لعام 1428هـ
    حسب أفق مملكة البحرين

القمر الجديد(ولادة الهلال)

يكون اقتران الشمس بالقمر ( ولادة الهلال فلكيا) يوم الخميس 11-9-2007 عند الساعة 8:01 صباحا بتوقيت مملكة البحرين (5:01 فجرا بالتوقيت العالمي)

تنبؤات التقاويم وآراء الفلكيين وخبراء الرؤية:
    1- تقويم ام القرى:

يتنبأ التقويم بان يوم السبت 13-10-2007 اول ايام عيد الفطر السعيد لمكث الهلال لمدة 33 دقيقة بعد غروب الشمس بافق مكة المكرمة و لغروبه قبل غروب الشمس ليلة الجمعة فاستحالة رؤيته .

(عبد الله بن سليمان المنيع(عضو لجنة تقويم أم القرى) :يولد هلال شهر شوال عند الساعة الثامنة ودقيقة واحدة من صباح يوم الخميس الموافق 29 رمضان ويغرب مساء هذا اليوم الخميس عند الساعة الخامسة وتسع وخمسين دقيقة وتغرب الشمس بعده الساعة السادسة أي بعد غروب الهلال بدقيقة واحدة، حيث تمكث الشمس بعد غروبه دقيقة واحدة ثم تغرب وذلك حسب توقيت مكة المكرمة. وهذه الظاهرة اللافتة للنظر - ولادة الهلال قبل غروب الشمس وغروبه قبلها - مثل ظاهرة هلال رمضان وهي نتيجة لاشتراط علماء الفلك لدخول الشهر ولادته قبل غروب الشمس وغروبها قبله.

وبهذا يكون يوم الجمعة الموافق 30 رمضان آخر يوم من أيام شهر رمضان إكمالاً لثلاثين يوماً ويكون يوم السبت الموافق 13-10-2007م هو أول يوم من أيام شوال وهو يوم عيد الفطر المبارك. وهذا كله باعتبار الحساب الفلكي، أما الحساب الشرعي فيثبت بالرؤية الشرعية المستكملة لشروط صحتها والله أعلم. )

2- التقويم الإسلامي* ‬الموحد* لمنظمة المؤتمر الإسلامي:
    يتنبأ التقويم بان يوم السبت 13-10-2007 اول ايام شهر شوال و عيد الفطر السعيد لمكث الهلال لمدة 33 دقيقة بعد غروب الشمس بافق مكة المكرمة و لغروبه قبل غروب الشمس ليلة الجمعة فاستحالة رؤيته .

3- تقويم الهادي:
    يتنبأ التقويم بان يوم السبت 13-10-2007 اول ايام عيد الفطر السعيد لمكث الهلال بالمنطقة لمدة تزيد عن 30 دقيقة بعد غروب الشمس وامكانية رؤية الهلال وان كانت الرؤية حرجة.

4- البروفيسور يالوب:
    ليلة الجمعة: رؤية الهلال ليلة الجمعة بالمنطقة مستحيلة علميا وعمليا لغروب الهلال قبل غروب الشمس فلا يمكن رؤية الهلال فيها ولكن تكون رؤية الهلال ليلة الجمعة ممكنة بالتلسكوبات و المناظير ابتداء من وسط و جنوب القارة الأمريكية الجنوبية وعند صفاء الجو قد يرى الهلال بالعين المجردة عند سواحل تشيلي الغربية.
    ليلة السبت :تبدأ امكانية رؤية الهلال باستخدام المناظير والتلسكوبات فقط من جنوب ايران و العراق و المملكة العربية السعودية وشمال القارة الأفريقية وجنوب الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية وقد يرى بالعين المجردة عند صفاء الجو في سلطنة عمان و اليمن و وسط القارة الأفريقية ويمكن رؤية الهلال بسهولة بالعين المجردة ابتداء من نيوزلندا و استراليا و دول شرق آسيا ووسط وغرب و جنوب القارة الأفريقية و امريكا الوسطى و امريكا الجنوبية
    ليلة الأحد:تكون رؤية الهلال ليلة الجمعة ممكنة بالعين المجردة بسهولة في جميع انحاء العالم عدا المناطق الشمالية لقارة آسيا.

5- مرصد جنوب افريقيا:
    ليلة الجمعة: رؤية الهلال ليلة الجمعة بالمنطقة مستحيلة علميا وعمليا لغروب الهلال قبل غروب الشمس فلا يمكن رؤية الهلال فيها ولكن تكون رؤية الهلال ليلة الجمعة ممكنة بالتلسكوبات و المناظير فقط ابتداء من وسط و جنوب القارة الأمريكية الجنوبية .

6- الدكتور محمد عودة:
    ليلة الجمعة: رؤية الهلال ليلة الجمعة بالمنطقة مستحيلة علميا وعمليا لغروب الهلال قبل غروب الشمس فلا يمكن رؤية الهلال فيها ولكن تكون رؤية الهلال ليلة الجمعة ممكنة بالتلسكوبات و المناظير ابتداء من القارة الأمريكية الجنوبية وعند صفاء الجو قد يرى الهلال بالعين المجردة في جنوب القارة و عند سواحل تشيلي الغربية.
    ليلة السبت :تبدأ امكانية رؤية الهلال باستخدام المناظير والتلسكوبات فقط من جنوب تركيا و العراق و ايران وشمال المملكة العربية السعودية و جنوب اوروبا و الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية وقد يرى بالعين المجردة عند صفاء الجو في وسط المملكة العربية السعودية و سلطنة عمان و اليمن و وسط القارة الأفريقية ويمكن رؤية الهلال بسهولة بالعين المجردة ابتداء من نيوزلندا و استراليا و دول شرق آسيا ووسط وغرب و جنوب القارة الأفريقية و امريكا الوسطى و امريكا الجنوبية

7- جمعية الفلك بالقطيف:
    تستحيل رؤية الهلال بعد غروب شمس يوم الخميس 28 رمضان 1428 حسب تقويم الجمعية (11 أكتوبر 2007م) حتى عند توفر الظروف الجوية المناسبة لأن القمر يغرب قبل غروب الشمس بثلاث دقائق من أفق المنطقة فلا يمكن رؤية الهلال.
    وأما في يوم الجمعة ليلة السبت فيمكن اعتبار رؤية هلال شهر شوال لهذا العام 1428هـ حرجة بالعين المجردة عند غروب يوم الجمعة 29 رمضان 1428 حسب تقويم الجمعية (12 أكتوبر 2007م) حتى عند توفر الظروف الجوية المناسبة ولكنها غير مستبعدة وخصوصاُ عند استخدام المناظير والأدوات البصرية المساعدة. ويعود السبب في ذلك إلى مقدار المكث القصير الذي يمكثه القمر بعد غروب الشمس حيث يتراوح مكث الهلال بين 30 - 35 دقيقة فقط. هذا بالرغم من أن عمر القمر الفلكي يبلغ أكثر من 33 ساعة عند الغروب. . لذلك يمكن القول إن إمكانية رؤيته من عدمها لايمكن تأكيدها بالعين المجردة. نعم يمكن القول إن احتمالية الرؤية ممكنة وغير مستبعدة عند توفر الظروف الجوية المناسبة حسب المعايير الفلكية للجمعية .(المعايير الفلكية لرؤية الهلال ) ولكنها غير مؤكدة. وأما إمكانية رؤية الهلال بالعين المجردة بسهولة فإنها تكون أفضل في نصف الكرة الجنوبي لذلك هي تبدأ من مناطق شرق قارة أستراليا في هذا اليوم.
    وعليه يكون يوم الأحد 14-10-2007 اول ايام شهر شوال حسب تقويم الجمعية.

8- الدكتور وهيب الناصر:
    اكد الناصر انه وفق التقويم الاسلامي ‬الموحد الذي ‬اتفق عليه في ‬جدة عام 1998 ‬فإن الأول من شوال (‬عيد الفطر المبارك) ‬سيكون بإذن الله ‬يوم السبت 13 ‬اكتوبر نظرا لأن ولادة الهلال ستكون ‬في ‬يوم الخميس 11‬اكتوبر في ‬الساعة 8:02 ‬صباحا ولكنه في ‬هذا اليوم‬يغرب الهلال قبل الغروب الشمس في‬مكة بحوالي ‬دقيقة بينما ستكون رؤيته بعد ‬غروب بحوالي35 ‬دقيقة في مساء الجمعة 12 ‬اكتوبر.
    يوم الخميس ليلة الجمعة 11-10-2007 :

1- غروب الشمس: 5:15 مساء.
    2- غروب الهلال: الساعة 5:10 مساء.
    3- مدة مكوث الهلال بعد غروب الشمس: ( 4- ) دقيقة اي يغرب قبل غروب الشمس باربع دقائق.
    4- عمر الهلال: 9 ساعات و 14 دقيقةلحظة غروب الشمس.
    5- ارتفاع الهلال: 0.5 ْ درجة تحت الأفق.
    6- زاوية الهلال مع الشمس: 5.4 ْ درجة قوسية تحت الأفق.
    7- شدة اضاءة القمر: 00.24 %

النتيجة: تكون رؤية الهلال بالمنطقة مستحيلة وغير ممكنة عمليا لغروب الهلال قبل غروب الشمس
    حيث يغرب الهلال قبل غروب الشمس بافق المنطقة و قبل دقيقة بافق مكة المكرمة .
    لكن يبدا مكث الهلال بعد غروب الشمس ابتدا من اليمن (دقيقة واحدة) و السودان ( 3 دقائق) مرورا بجنوب افريقيا ( 22 دقيقة ) وتزيد مدة مكث الهلال ليلة الجمعة بعد غروب الشمس بقارة امريكا الجنوبية حيث يمكن رؤيته باستخدام التلسكوبات و المناظير حيث يمكث بالبرازيل مدة 26 دقيقة و بالأرجنتين مدة 38 دقيقة و تشيلي مدة 40 دقيقة و السواحل الغربية لتشيلي مدة 42 دقيقة و تكون رؤيته ممكنة بالعين المجردة في جنوب تشيلي و السواحل الغربية عند صفا الجو.

يكون يوم الجمعة اول ايام عيد الفطر السعيد بالنسبة للآتي:
    1- كل من يعتمد على تو لد الهلال في اثبات بداية الأشهر القمرية (ليبيا)
    2- لمن يعتمد الحساب الفلكي بتولد الهلال مع امكانية الرؤية وباشتراط إمكانية رؤية الهلال في أي منطقة من العالم تشترك معنا بجزء من الليل في ثبوت بداية الأشهر القمرية (المرجع الديني آية الله السيد محمد حسين فضل الله دام ظله )
    3- لمن لا يشترط من الفقهاء والعلماء بوحدة الأفق بشرط تمكن الراصدين من رؤية الهلال بالعين المجردة في جنوب القارة الأفريقية رغم صعوبة الرؤية هناك و قارة امريكا الجنوبية.
    4- المملكة العربية السعودية باعتبار ان الهلال قد ولد يوم الخميس و اغلب الدول العربية والاسلامية المعتمدة على السعودية في اثبات الهلال.(المعلوم أن المملكة العربية السعودية تعتمد قبول الشهادة للرؤية حتى ولو كانت الرؤية مخالفة لكافة الحسابات الفلكية في كل مراصد العالم، فلو تقدم شخص رأى الهلال في مساء الجمعة فسيتم اعتبار الجمعة 12-10-2007 اول ايام شهر شوال)
    5- لمن يرى من تطوق الهلال دليل على ان الليلة السابقة هي الليلة الأولى حيث سيتطوق الهلال بسهولة ليلة السبت في مناطق جنوب الكرة الأرضية (استراليا + جنوب شرق آسيا + وسط و جنوب افريقيا + امريكا الجنوبية )

يوم الجمعة ليلة السبت 12-10-2007 :
    1- غروب الشمس: 5:14 مساء.
    2- غروب الهلال: الساعة 5:41 مساء.
    3- مدة مكوث الهلال بعد غروب الشمس: 28 دقيقة.
    4- عمر الهلال: 33 ساعة و13 دقيقة لحظة غروب الشمس.
    5- ارتفاع الهلال: 5.42 ْ درجة فوق الأفق.
    6- زاوية الهلال مع الشمس: 15.9 ْ درجة قوسية فوق الأفق.
    7- شدة اضاءة القمر: 1.87 %

النتيجة:
    خصائص الهلال تجعل من امكانية رؤية الهلال بالمنطقة حرجة بالعين المجردة خصوصا كلما اتجهنا شمال شبه الجزيرة العريبة حيث تتطلب رؤية الهلال استخدام التلسكوبات و المناظير و عند صفاء الجو و تحت ظروف طقس مناسبة قد يرى الهلال بسلطنة عمان و اليمن باعين المجردة و وتبدأامكانية رؤية الهلال بسهولة بالعين المجردة من مناطق جنوب الكرة الأرضية حيث يرى الهلال بسهولة في هذه المناطق وتطوق الهلال وارد بقوة في المناطق الجنوبية ابتدا من استراليا وجنوب شرق آسيا و افريقيا و امريكا الوسطى و الجنوبية.

يكون يوم السبت اول ايام شهر شوال وعيد الفطر السعيد بالنسبة للآتي:
    1- لمن يعتمد الرؤية الحسية سواء بالعين المجردة أو بالعين المسلحة في ثبوت بداية الأشهر القمرية (الإمام المرجع آية الله السيد علي الخامنائي دام ظله) حيث يمكن رؤية الهلال باستخدام التلسكوبات و المناظير في الجمهورية الاسلامية الايرانية.
    2- اغلب الدول الاسلامية و العربية .
    3-لمن اكمل عدة شهر رمضان يوم الجمعة باعتبار يوم الخميس اول ايام شهر رمضان.

يوم السبت ليلة الأحد 13-10-2007 :
    1- غروب الشمس: 5:13 مساء.
    2- غروب الهلال: الساعة 6:15 مساء.
    3- مدة مكوث الهلال بعد غروب الشمس: ساعة و ثلاث دقائق.
    4- عمر الهلال: 57 ساعة و12 دقيقة لحظة غروب الشمس.
    5- ارتفاع الهلال: 12.12 ْ درجة فوق الأفق.
    6- زاوية الهلال مع الشمس: 26.2 ْ درجة قوسية فوق الأفق.
    7- شدة اضاءة القمر: 5.22%

النتيجة:
    خصائص الهلال تجعل من امكانية رؤية الهلال بالمنطقة واغلب مناطق العالم سهلة بالعين المجردة و تطوق الهلال وارد بالمنطقة عند صفاء الجو.
    يكون يوم الأحد اول ايام شهر شوال وعيد الفطر السعيد بالنسبة للآتي:
    1- لمن يعتمد الرؤية الحسية بالعين المجردة في ثبوت بداية الأشهر القمرية ( المرجع آية الله السيد علي السيستاني دام ظله واغلب المراجع و الفقهاء ) حيث يمكن رؤية الهلال بسهولة بالعين المجردة .
    2-لمن اكمل عدة شهر رمضان يوم السبت باعتبار يوم الجمعة اول ايام شهر رمضان.
    وعيدكم مبارك
    انتهى الاقتباس
    منقول

أخوكم المهديّ المنتظَر الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني، فهل أنتم مؤمنون؟

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=4799

4. افتراضي

- 4 -

02 - 04 -1431 AH
    18 - 03 - 2010 AD
    10:26 pm
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

?The sun overtook the moon then met with it while it’s just a crescent on the month of Shawwal, is there anyone who will mind?

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful

From the small insignificant servant between the hands of his Lord the Exalted, the Powerful, the Aider to him with the ratification to the sign of appearing for the True Mahdi the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni..

To all astronomers and scholars of Shariah and all the Islamic nation, peace and mercy of Allah the Most High and His blessings be upon you, (I ask) Allah to accept your fasting and your rising (for prayer) and to forgive your sins with His mercy, and to make you see the Truth being True and to sustain you in following it, and to make you see the false being false and to sustain you in shunning it, and to aid you with the light of the Criterion (Al-Furqan) so you distinguish with it between falsehood and the Truth to manifest the Quran, and to reinforce you and support you against your enemy, and to complete your light for you and gladden your chests with the light of Islam so you would be upon a light from your Lord, and whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will not be accepted from him, and in the Hereafter he surely will be one of the losers, a day on which Allah will not abase the believers, their light will gleam between their hands (before them). And to whom Allah gives no light; verily, he has no light. And you will see on the day of resurrection who they denied in the manifest light their faces blackened as if their faces had been covered with slices of the dense darkness of night. And to whom Allah gives no light; verily, he has no light, then after this..

O community of astronomers and scholars of Shariah, keep your duty to Allah as it ought to be kept, and do not hide the truth while you know, I only came to you with the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran upon the actual reality. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..and that We may make it clear to a people who know.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:105

In this case, non comprehends the speeches of the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni about the sun overtaking the moon — O community of humans — except those whom Allah surrounded them with astronomy sciences. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {We will soon show them Our signs in the horizons (farthest regions)..}Truthful Allah the Great [Fussilat] 41:53

Has manifest to you that it is the Truth from your Lord and the sun has truly overtook the moon — O community of mortals — while you are in heedlessness turning away from the True Awaited Mahdi who is speaking to you before the appearing for the allegiance through this device (computer) the worldwide encyclopedia a major favor from Allah for His servant to speak to you, and for that he encompassed you with his knowledge to allow for him the dialogue from a hidden place before the appearing with the knowledge of science and logic so when those of knowledge among you acknowledge in the Truth and the ratification then the Awaited Mahdi appears to you at the ancient House for the direct allegiance and not for the dialogue, in fact the dialogue is being accomplished upon a decree from your Lord as it is now through the worldwide internet, and I swear to you by Allah the Exalted the Great that I did not do the dialogue through the internet of my own accord from my own self, in fact with revelation from Allah the Most High, I saw that I am writing the knowledge to you and strive with the Quran by the dialogue call an utmost striving through the worldwide internet, and Allah is Witness and Guardian upon what I say, until when you acknowledge in the convincing Truth with knowledge and logic that ratifies to the grand Quran so you would announce the ratification then I appear to you at the ancient House for the allegiance a fulfillment for Allah’s narration and the narration of His messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- that the Awaited Mahdi appears to you at the Yemeni corner between the corner and the established-sanctuary (Maqam) for the allegiance, in the meaning of that the dialogue is accomplished before the appearing O those of understanding-minds the ratifiers to whom Allah granted to him the knowledge of the Book.

Allah has aided me once again that the sun overtook the moon so it met with it while it is just a crescent in the month of Shawwal 1428 the blessed night of Friday so it was accomplished the moment of birth of crescent of Shawwal before it meets the sun by so much and the age of the crescent is much (old), in fact the sun met with it while it is just a crescent, then you saw the crescent of Shawwal 1428 because the crescent was born before meeting of the sun and the moon verily it was in the state of overtaking, so the moon flows after it while it is a crescent but the moon met with it at (Duha) late morning of Thursday while it just a crescent, for that it was allowed to you sighting of the crescent after sunset of Thursday, and if the moment of the crescent’s birth was as you were waiting at (Duha) late morning of Thursday it was truly that the crescent would not be seen after sunset of thursday, due to the short age of it but the moment of birth was before the expected time which you were waiting then the sun met with it while it’s just a crescent at (Duha) late morning of Thursday, and for that it was possible for you to sight the crescent — O scholars of Shariah — and the sighting is after sunset of Thursday and entering the night of Friday the fore-beginning of Shawwal 1428 and the first of the days of the blessed Eid. I had clarified to you the cause from before that this is the overtaking and the meeting, in fact that was the same case of overtaking and meeting for the crescent of Ramadan 1427 after sunset of Friday the night of Saturday the fore-beginning of Ramadan 1427, so do you remember? And if you remember the crescent goes down before the sun’s down on Friday by one minute so if you got surprised with the sighting of it because the sun met with the moon while it is just a crescent, thus was your surprise in seeing the crescent in Ramadan 1426 after sunset on Monday the night of the fore-beginning of Ramadan 1426, so do you remember? Despite that all astronomers were (sure) of the impossibility of that scientifically, and we had issued lots of fatwa to you as why you saw the crescent, that’s because the crescent accomplished the moment of it birth before the meeting and he it is in the state of overtaking, in the meaning of that the sun flows thus the flows after it despite the emergence of its dawn then it catch-up with the sun, so it meets with the moon while it is just a crescent, and for that the True reason it was possible for you to see it. And it was a strange surprise with the people of knowledge and logic who they know that the sun should not be for it to overtake the then the birth would precede be for the meeting, in fact they know that it returns to the old state a dark phase (Muhaq) as it was previously, so it meets with the sun while its face is dark fully then then the dawn of the new month is born and the new crescent separates east of the sun since Allah created the heavens and the earth, so it should not be for the sun to overtake the moon then it flows from its behind the sun after the emergence of the moon’s dawn until came the time of the major conditions for the Hour, and Allah’s curse is upon me if I was of the liars and the sun did not overtake the moon, or Allah’s curse upon whom they deny me from the people of science and logic while they know that it is the Truth from their Lord , and they find it upon the actual reality by the knowledge and logic then they do not acknowledge.

I swear by Allah the Exalted, the Great verily their Lord will ask them about that, and who is more unjust than he who conceals a testimony that he has of knowledge? And surely will be chastised an exemplary chastisement he who been silent from the Truth while he sees that it is the Truth, so are you acknowledging so I appear to you? And if you refuse and continue to be silent, verily Allah will bridle your mouths on the day of resurrection so He would seal the lips by the Truth then your hands speaks that it wrote on the worldwide internet that the sighting of the crescents in which occurred the overtakings were impossible scientifically, they that they were surprised in seeing it, and some of them who said: “In fact it is a crescent of planet Mercury”! It’s not but contention and arguing without the Truth, so where is Mercury from the moon? Allah’s war be on you! How you are turned away! And you shun away from the signs of your Lord without the Truth by conjecture which does not avail a thing against the Truth, so if the scholars of the Saudi Arabia kingdom announce that they are acknowledging in the Truth, verily at that I will appear to you at the Yemeni corner as Allah and His messenger promised you from before if you are believers and to your Lord’s promise you are waiting, so do not deny me surely Allah would crush you with a painful chastisement, and peace be upon who accept the Truth when it comes to him from among the worlds.

.Your brother the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

اقتباس المشاركة 628 من موضوع حُكم المهديّ المنتظَر الفَصْل في غُرَّة (رمضان 1428) ..

- 4 -
    02 - ربيع الآخر - 1431 هـ
    18 - 03 - 2010 مـ
    10:26 مساءً
    ( بحسب التوقيت الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

أدرَكَت الشّمس القمر ثمّ اجتمعت به وقد هو هلالًا في شهر شوال، فهل مِن مُدَّكِر؟ ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم..
    مِن العَبْد الصغير الحقير بين يدي ربّه العليّ القَدير المؤيِّد له بالتَّصديق لآية الظهور للمهديّ الحقّ الإمام ناصر محمد اليمانيّ إلى جميع علماء الفلك والشريعة وجميع الأمّة الإسلاميّة، والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله تعالى وبركاته، وتَقبَّل الله صيامكم وقيامكم وغَفَر الله ذنوبكم برحمته وأراكم الحقّ حقًّا ورزقكم اتِّباعه وأراكم الباطل باطلًا ورزقكم اجتنابه وأيَّدكم بنور الفُرقان لتُميِّزوا به بين الباطل والحقّ لبيان القرآن، وأعزَّكم ونَصَرَكُم على عدوّكم وأتمَّ لكم نوركم وشرح صدوركم بنور الإسلام فتكونوا على نورٍ من ربّكم، ومن ابتغى غير الإسلام دينًا فلن يقبل منه وهو في الآخرة لمن الخاسرين يوم لا يُخزي الله المؤمنين؛ نورهم يسعى بين أيديهم، ومَن لم يجعل الله لهُ نورًا فما له من نورٍ، وترون الذين كذّبوا بالنور المُبين يوم القيامة وجوههم مسودّةٌ كأّنما أُغشيت وجوههم قِطَعًا من الليل مُظِلمًا، ومَن لم يجعل الله له نورًا فما له من نورٍ، ثم أمّا بعد..

يا مَعشر علماء الفَلَك والشريعة، اتَّقوا الله حقّ تُقاته ولا تكتموا الحقّ وأنتم تعلمون، إنّما جئتُكم بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم على الواقع الحقيقيّ. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَلِنُبَيِّنَهُ لِقَوْمٍ يَعْلَمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:105].

إذًا لا يفقه خطابات المهديّ المُنتظَر ناصر محمد اليمانيّ في شأن إدراك الشّمس القمر يا مَعشر البشر غير الذين أحاطهم الله بعلوم الفَلَك. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى:
    {سَنُرِيهِمْ آيَاتِنَا فِي الْآفَاقِ} صدق الله العظيم [فصلت:53]، فهل تبيَّن لكم أنّه الحقّ من ربّكم وأنّه حقًّا أدرَكَت الشّمس القمر يا معشر البشر وأنتم في غفلةٍ مُعرِضون عن المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ الذي يخاطبكم قبل الظهور للمبايعة عبر هذا الجهاز الموسوعة العالميّة نعمة من الله كبرى من أجل عبده ليخاطبكم؟ لذلك أحاطكم بعلمه ليتسنّى له الحوار من مكانٍ خفيٍّ قبل الظهور بالعِلم والمنطق حتى إذا اعترف أولو العلم منكم بالحقّ والتَّصديق يظهر لكم المهديّ المنتظَر عِند البيت العتيق للمُبايعة مباشرةً وليس للحوار؛ بل الحوار يتمّ على قَدَرٍ من ربّكم كما هو الآن عبر الإنترنت العالميّة، وأُقسِم لكم بالله العليّ العظيم ما فعلتُ الحوارَ عبر الإنترنت عن أمري من ذات نفسي؛ بل بوحيٍ من الله تعالى رأيت أن أكتب لكم العلم وأجاهدكم بالقرآن بدعوة الحوار جِهادًا كبيرًا عبر الإنترنت العالميّة والله على ما أقول شهيدٌ ووكيلٌ، حتى إذا اعترفتم بالحقّ المُقنِع بالعلم والمنطِق المُصَدِّق للقرآن العظيم فأعلنّتم التّصديق فمِن ثمّ أظهر لكم عند البيت العتيق للمبايعة تصديقًا لحديث الله وحديث رسوله - صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم - بأنّ المهديّ المنتظَر يظهر لكم عند الركن اليماني بين الركن والمقام للمبايعة، بمعنى أنّ الحوار تَمّ مِن قبل الظهور يا أولي الألباب المُصَدِّقين لِمَن آتاه الله علم الكتاب.

وقد أيّدني الله مرّةً أخرى بأن أدركَت الشّمس القمر فاجتمعت به وقد هو هلالًا في شهر شوال 1428 ليلة الجمعة المُباركة فتمّت لحظة ميلاد هلال شوال قبل أن يُقابِل الشّمس بكثيرٍ وكان عُمر الهلال كبيرًا؛ بل اجتمعت به وقد هو هلالًا، ثمّ رأيتم هلال شوال 1428 وذلك لأنّ الهلال وُلِد قبل اجتماع الشّمس والقمر فكان في حالة الإدراك، فهو يجري وراءها وهو هلالٌ ولكنّه اجتمع به في ضُحى الخميس وقد هو هلالًا لذلك تسَنَّت لكم رؤية الهلال بعد مَغيب شمس الخميس، ولو كانت لحظة ميلاد الهلال كما كنتم تنتظرون في ضُحَى الخميس لكان حقًّا لم يُرَ الهلال بعد مَغيب شمس الخميس نظرًا لعُمره القَصير ولكن لحظة الميلاد كانت قبل الموعد المُنتَظَر الذي كنتم تنتظرون ثمّ اجتمعت به وقد هو هلالًا في ضُحى الخميس لذلك تسَنَّت لكم رؤية الهلال يا علماء الشريعة والرؤية بعد مَغيب شمس الخميس ودخول ليلة الجمعة غُرَّة شوال 1428 وأوَّل أيام عيد الفطر المبارك، فقد بيّنتُ لكم السبب مِن قَبْلُ بأنّ ذلك هو الإدراك والاجتماع؛ بل كان ذلك نفس وضع الإدراك والاجتماع لهلال رمضان 1427 بعد غروب شمس الجمعة ليلة السبت غُرَّة رمضان 1427 فهل تذكّرون؟ وكنتم تنتظرون الهلال يغيب قبل مغيب شمس الجمعة بدقيقةٍ واحدةٍ فإذا أنتم تفاجأتم برؤيته نظراً لأنّ الشّمس اجتمعت بالقمر وقد هو هلالًا، وكذلك كان تفاجؤكم برؤية الهلال في رمضان 1426 بَعد مغيب شمس يوم الإثنين ليلة غُرَّة رمضان 1426 فهل تذكّرون؟ رغم أنّ جميع عُلماء الفلك كانوا يستحيلون ذلك علميًّا وقد أفتيناكم كثيرًا لماذا رأيتم الهلال، وذلك لأنّ الهلال تمّت لحظة ميلاده قبل الاجتماع وهنا يكون في حالة إدراك بمعنى أن الشّمس تجري وكذلك القمر يجري بعدها برغم بزوغ فجره ثمّ يدركها فتجتمع به وقد هو هلالًا ولذلك السبب الحقّ تسنَّت لكم رؤيته، وكانت مفاجأةً عجيبةً عند أهل العلم والمنطق الذين يعلمون بأنّ الشّمس لا ينبغي لها أن تُدرِك القمر فيسبق الميلاد الاجتماع؛ بل يعلمون أنّه يعود إلى العرجون القديم (مُحاقًا مُظلِمًا) كما كان من قبل فيجتمع بالشّمس فيقابلها وهو مظلمٌ وجهه كُليًّا ثمّ يُولَد فَجْر الشهر الجديد وينفصل الهلال الجديد شرقيّ الشّمس منذ أن خلق الله السماوات والأرض فالشّمس لا ينبغي لها أن تُدرِك القمر فيجري من ورائها مِن بعد بزوغ فَجْره حتى جاء أوان الأشراط الكبرى للساعة ولعنة الله عليّ إن كنت من الكاذبين ولم تُدرِك الشّمس القمر، أو لعنة الله على الذين يُكَذِّبوني مِن أهل العلم والمنطق وهم يعلمون أنّه الحقّ من ربّهم يجدونه على الواقع بالعلم والمنطق ثم لا يعترفون.

وأقسم بالله العليّ العظيم ليسألنَّهم ربّهم عن ذلك، ومَن أظلم مِمَّن كَتَم شهادةً عنده من العلم؟ ولسوف يُعَذِّب مَن سَكَت عن الحقّ وهو يرى أنّه الحقّ عذابًا نُكرًا، فهل أنتم معترفون لِأظهر لكُم؟ وإنْ أبيتم واستمرَرْتم على الصَمت فسوف يُلجِم الله أفواهكم يوم القيامة فيَختِم الشفتين بالحقّ ثم تتكلم أيديكم بأنّها كَتَبَت في الإنترنت العالميّة بأنّ رؤية الأهلّة التي حدثت فيها الإدراكات كانت مُستَحيلةً علميًّا ثمّ إنّهم كانوا مُتفاجِئين برؤيتها، ومنهم مَن قال: "بل هو هلال كوكب عطارد"! ليس إلا مِراءً وجَدَلًا بغير الحقّ؛ فأين عَطارِد مِن القمر؟! قاتلكم الله أنّى تؤفكون وتَصدفون عن آية ربّكم بغير الحقّ بالظنّ الذي لا يُغني مِن الحقّ شيئًا فإذا أعلن علماء المملكة العربيّة السعوديّة مُعترِفون بالحقّ فعندها سوف أظهر لكم عند الرُكن اليمانيّ كما وعدكم الله ورسوله من قبلُ إن كنتم مؤمنين ولوعد ربّكم مُنتَظرين، فلا تُكذِّبوني فيُسحِتكم الله بعذابٍ أليمٍ، والسلام على مَن صَدَّق بالصِّدق إذ جاءه مِن العالمين..

أخوكم الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.
    _________

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=4800

5. افتراضي

- 5 -

02 - 04 - 1431 AH
    18 - 03 - 2010 AD
    08:24 pm
    ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

:Reports of the crescent for Shawwal 1428, and the sighting was a surprise to the people of knowledge

Forums of Al-Jazeera talk
    Monitoring the crescent of Shawwal 1428. And the first day of the happy Eid Al-Fitr

Date of joining: Sep 2007
    The posts: 122

Monitoring the crescent of Shawwal 1428. And the first of the happy Eid Al-Fitr days

---------------------------------------------

Monitoring the crescent of Shawwal 1428. And the first day of the happy Eid Al-Fitr
    Praise be to Allah, Him Alone and prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon whom no prophet after him He sent him with the guidance and the True religion to make it appear over all religions even though the polytheists detest:

The Most High said in His noble Book: {And say, Work; so Allah will see your work and (so will) His Messenger and the believers. And you will be brought back to the Knower of the unseen and the seen, then He will inform you of what you did.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:105

Prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him said: ((Fast when it’s seen and break the fast when it’s seen, so if it got cloudy over you then complete the term of thirty)) Agreed on it.

And said whose prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him: (verily if it got cloudy over you then complete the term of thirty day) Narrated by Muslim

And said whose prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him: (The month is twenty nine so if you saw the crescent then fast, and if you saw it (again) then break the fast, so if it got cloudy over you count appropriate for it) Narrated by Muslim

And prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him said: (The month is twenty nine nights so do not fast until you see it, so if it got cloudy fore you then complete the term of thirty) Narrated by Al-Bukhary

It is a blessed divine grace, we praise Allah the Most High upon it and He is worthy of claiming the favor, praise and gratitude (to Him) Alone, always and forever. On this day, which is Thursday after sundown:

Any Muslim or disbelieving human being would never be able to see the crescent of Shawwal 1428 on the surface of the earth…. Even if he used the astronomical tools that bring closer view ...

And all those who accept the testimony of a man this evening (Thursday night / Friday night) of the people [would be reprimanded and flogged] in front of them in public and in front of the nearest mosque in his hometown …. whoever he is of them whether a ruler or ruled , and he would be called the term [liar] and befall [his jurisdiction] with the whole nation until Allah buries him...

http://www.mondsichtung.de/main_file...dsichtung/142/
    Based on that, Friday would be the completing to the term of Ramadan 1428 corresponding to 12 / Tashreen Alawal / or October.

We ask Allah to paralyze the tongues of scholars of the sultans and clients satans altogether, and to (paralyze) their hands and to chain them in Ramadan; before it and after it, Allah willing , and to make them exemplary to whom take lesson of the Muslims till the rise of the Hour. Ameen.

And biased on it … which is on any the evidence of nullification which avers of no ability of the sighting be any human being was on the night of Friday ... verily the first day of Eid Al-Fitr will be on Saturday 10/13/2007 corresponding to the fore-beginning of Shawwal 1428.

Allah make it a happy holiday upon the whole nation and bless us and you to the acceptance to the obedience of the good deeds and the emancipation from the fire and the allegiance on the method of prophethood for a free Imam makes justice and unifying to this grieving vulnerable nation, that Allah make by him and his army glorify of Islam, and to humiliate by him and his army the disbelief and the associators (with Allah) and purifies them from the lands of the Muslims, and we ask Allah tot makes us and you from His victorious soldiers. And every year, the nation of the greatest beloved in thousand of good, Allah willing. Ameen

Abu Naim
    Movement of the oppressed in the land
    unified Germany
    Friday 23rd of Ramadan 1428 AH. 10/05/2007 AD

: advised to check the entire thread here
    File of (crescent of Ramadan 1428) (the unity of Muslims there is in it a duty and responsibility of the nation 's youth)

http://www.alquma.net/vb/showthread....33#post2672133

09-12-2007 06:51 pm

اقتباس المشاركة 629 من موضوع حُكم المهديّ المنتظَر الفَصْل في غُرَّة (رمضان 1428) ..

English فارسى Español Deutsh Italiano Melayu Türk Français

- 5 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    02 - ربيع الآخر 1431 هـ
    18 - 03 - 2010 مـ
    08:24 مساءً

ــــــــــــــــــــ

تقارير هلال شوّال 1428، وكانت الرؤية مفاجِئةً لأهل العِلم! ..

اقتباس المشاركة :
    منتديات الجزيرة توك
    رصد هلال شوال 1428 . واول ايام عيد الفطر السعيد
    تاريخ الانضمام: Sep 2007
    المشاركات: 122

رصد هلال شوال 1428 . واول ايام عيد الفطر السعيد
    ---------------------------------------------
    رصد هلال شوال 1428 واول ايام عيد الفطر السعيد
    الحمد لله وحده والصلاة والسلام على من لانبي بعده بعثه بالهدى ودين الحق ليظهره على الدين كله ولو كره المشركون :

قال تعالى في كتابه العزيز :
    ( وَقُلِ اعْمَلُوا فَسَيَرَى اللَّهُ عَمَلَكُمْ وَرَسُولُهُ وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ وَسَتُرَدُّونَ إِلَى عَالِمِ الْغَيْبِ وَالشَّهَادَةِ فَيُنَبِّئُكُمْ بِمَا كُنْتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ )
    الاية 105 التوبة.

قال صلى الله عليه وسلم : (( صوموا لرؤيته وأفطروا لرؤيته ، فإن غم عليكم فأكملوا العدة ثلاثين ))
    متفق عليه .

وقال صلى الله عليه وسلم : ( فإن غمَّ عليكم فصوموا ثلاثين يوماً ) رواه مسلم

وقال صلى الله عليه وسلم : (الشهر تسع وعشرون فإذا رأيتم الهلال فصوموا , وإذا رأيتموه فافطروا ,فإن غمَّ عليكم فاقدروا له ) رواه مسلم

وقال صلى الله عليه وسلم : (الشهر تسع وعشرون ليلة فلا تصوموا حتى تروه, فان غمَّ عليكم فأكملوا العدة ثلاثين) . رواه البخاري

وهي نعمة ربانية مباركة نحمد الله تعالى عليها وهو اهل المنة والحمد والشكر وحده دائما وابدا ففي هذا اليوم اي يوم الخميس بعد غروب شمسه :

لن يتمكن اي انسان مسلما كان او كافرا رؤية هلال شوال 1428 على ظهر الارض .... ولو استخدم الادوات الفلكية المقربة ...

وكل من يقبل شهادة لانسان مساء اليوم هذا (مساء الخميس/ ليلة الجمعة ) من الناس [ يعزّر و يجلد ] امامهم علانية و امام اقرب مسجد في موطنه .... كائنا من كان منهم حاكما او محكوما ويطلق عليه لفظ [ كذابّ ] وتسقط [عدالته ] عند الامة كلها حتى يقبره الله ...

http://www.mondsichtung.de/main_file...dsichtung/142/

و بناء عليه يكون الجمعة هو المكمّل لعدة رمضان 1428 الموافق ليوم 12 / تشرين الاول / اوكتوبر .

نسال الله تعالى ان يشل ألسنة علماء السلاطين وعملاء الشياطين اجمع وأيديهم ويصفدهم في رمضان وقبله وبعده إن شاء الله ويجعلهم عبرة لمن يعتبر من المسلمين الى قيام الساعة . آمين .

و بناء عليه ... أي على ادلة النفي التي تجزم بعدم إمكانية الرؤية لأي إنسان كان ليلة الجمعة ... فان أول ايام عيد الفطر السعيد ستكون يوم السبت الموافق لغرة شوال 1428 . 13 / 10/2007

جعله الله عيدا سعيدا على الامة جمعاء ورزقنا وإياكم فيه قبول الطاعات والعتق من النار وبيعة على منهاج النبوة لإمام حر عدل موحد لهذه الامة المكلومة المستضعفة يعز الله به وبجيشه الاسلام وأهله ويذل به وبجيشه الكفر والمشركين ويطهرهم من ديار المسلمين ونسال الله تعالى ان يجعلنا وإياكم من جنوده المنصورين .
    وكل عام وامة الحبيب الاعظم بالف خير ان شاء الله . امين

ابو نعيم
    حركة المستضعفين في الارض
    المانية الموحدة
    الجمعة 23 رمضان . 1428 ه . 5 / 10 /2007 م

ينصح بمراجعة الموضوع كاملا هنا :

ملف ( هلال رمضان 1428 ) (وحدة المسلمين فيه واجب و مسؤولية شباب الأمة )

09-12-2007 06:51 PM

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=4801

6. افتراضي

- 6 -

02 - 04 - 1431 AH
    18 - 03 - 2010 AD
    10:28 pm
    ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

?The Awaited Mahdi announces the latest overtaking and the warner to mortals, is there anyone who will mind

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful

..From the Awaited Mahdi the khalifa of Allah on earth from the family of the purified House the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, to all Muslims and the people altogether

The sun had overtook the moon so the moment of the crescent’s birth occurred for the month of Dhul Hijjah 1428 dawn of Sunday the 29th of Dhul Qi'dah, for that it was accomplished the sighting of the impossible crescent after sunset of Sunday the night of Monday, thus in order it corresponds on Wednesday the day of sacrifice a ratification for the decisive ruling from the Awaited Mahdi in the fore-beginning of Ramadan 1428, so either you acknowledge in my status so I appear to you at the yemeni corner (at Kaaba), and if you continued in the denial or the silence then wait and I am with you of the waiting ones until the thousand hours end starting from the night of Saturday the birth of crescent of Dhul Qi’dah astronomically 1428, and Allah shall judge between us and He is Swiftest in reckoning.

.The Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

اقتباس المشاركة 630 من موضوع حُكم المهديّ المنتظَر الفَصْل في غُرَّة (رمضان 1428) ..

- 6 -
    02 - ربيع الآخر 1431 هـ
    18 - 03 - 2010 مـ
    10:28 مساءً

ـــــــــــــــــــــ

المهديّ المُنتظَر يُعلِن الإدراك الأخير والنَّذير للبشَر، فهل مِن مُدَّكِرْ؟! ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم..
    مِن المهديّ المنتظَر خليفة الله في الأرض من آل البيت المُطهّر الإمام ناصر محمد اليمانيّ إلى جميع المسلمين والنّاس أجمعين..

لقَد أدرَكَت الشّمس القَمَر فتمَّت لحظة ميلاد هلال شهر ذي الحجّة 1428 فَجر الأحد 29 من ذي القعدة، لذلك تمَّت رؤية هلال المَستحيل بعد غروب شمس الأحد ليلة الإثنين وذلك حتى يوافق يوم النَّحر يوم الأربعاء تصديقًا للحُكم الفَصْل مِن المهديّ المنتظَر في غُرَّة رمضان 1428، فإمّا أن تعترفوا بأمري فأظهر لكم عند الركن اليمانيّ، وإن استَمرَرْتم في الإنكار أو الصموت فانتظروا إنّي معكم مِن المُنتَظرين حتى تنقضي الألف ساعةٍ بدءًا من ليلة السبت ميلاد هلال ذي القعدة فلكيًّا 1428 وسوف يَحكُم الله بيننا بالحقّ وهو أسرع الحاسبين.

المهديّ المنتظَر الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=4802

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 17-05-2018, 11:24 PM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 28-09-2016, 09:31 PM
  3. From the Imam Mahdi, (now) to the aright word and decisive-sound judgement in speech and decision..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 15-08-2016, 07:03 PM
  4. The reply of the Awaited Mahdi from the decisive Reminder to the owner of the stone..
    آخر مشاركة: 29-11-2015, 11:49 PM
  5. Call of the Awaited Mahdi to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book if you indeed believe in it..
    آخر مشاركة: 09-07-2015, 11:08 PM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •