Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

11 - 10 - 1428 AH
23 - 10 - 2007 AD
11:47 pm
ــــــــــــــــــــ

..The Awaited Mahdi announces the approaching stoppage of time

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful

From the Awaited Mahdi; the khalifa of Allah over the mortals form the family of the purified House to all the people in the rural areas and the urban. O people, your world has ended and your hereafter (other life) came, and your reckoning draw near while you are turning away in heedlessness from the Truth; the real who do not say about Allah except the Truth is the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and peace be upon who followed the guidance, after this..

O community scholars of the Islamic nation and all scholars of the worlds upon their various scientific fields, it is incumbent on me to not say to you except the Truth in the True explanatory-statement from the Quran, surely no new Book; in fact I bring to you the explanatory-statement from the same Quran to people who know.

O community scholars of the nation and the people altogether, which is of Allah’s signs that you deny? Whenever we clarify to you His signs as if you place your fingers in your ears so you do not hear the True caller (for the Truth) or that deafness in your ears so you do not hear? Or that you are deaf dumb blind, or what befell you and what descended upon you? What is the matter with you turn away from the Truth? What is your argument for the denial? Am I speaking to you with a new Book that you are not familiar with and you have not heard of it from before so you are denying it? In fact I speak to you from Allah’s message — Lord of the worlds — to the whole people — the grand Quran for him among you who will go straight. Lo and behold, you do not will the guidance, verily Allah does not guide who does not will his own guidance nor he wants the path of the Truth, and you must know that Allah comes between man and his heart so He directs your hearts according to what you chose, verily whoever desired the guidance and searched for it indeed it is incumbent upon Allah to guide him and whoever desired misguidance Allah leads him astray from the straight path..

O people, Allah has made me the banner of guidance upon certain knowledge from my Lord; the grand Quran Allah’s message to you from before more than 1400 years — a comprehensive massage from Lord of the worlds to the people altogether so you regarded it as a forsaken thing so Allah respited you so much for you may ponder over it signs and fear His promised threats but it only adds to your great inordinacy, and your world has ended and your hereafter (other life) came, and your reckoning draw near while you are turning away in heedlessness, and the time about to stop — O community of the Muslims, keep your duty to Allah — O you who claim that you are believers in the grand Quran, are you seeing me speaking to you with an authority without the Quran then you do not believe, verily in what narration after it will they then believe? Come so I clarify to you the True interpretation for the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: As for him who is in error, the All Merciful will prolong his length of days; until they see what they were threatened with, either the punishment or the Hour. Then they will know who is worse in position and weaker in forces.}Truthful Allah the Great [Maryam] 19:75

O community of the Muslims, do you know why Allah the Most High said: {.. until they see what they were threatened with, either the punishment or the Hour.}? That is the Muslims believed in the Awaited Mahdi who does not speak to them except in what Allah descended it upon Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- verily Allah will make True for the weak Muslims so He would annihilate their enemy the make them the heirs, and make them leaders calling to the Truth, and as for if the Muslims denied the Awaited Mahdi who is calling them to return to Allah’s Book and resort for Judgement to it in what the scholars of the narration differed therein, and who is better than Allah to judge and who is more truthful than Allah in word? So as for if the Muslims disbelieved in the caller to Allah and turned away from him surely here the situation differs,verily He would never make to inherit the land as He promised them and would never fulfill the sign of chastisement upon the disbeliever specifically; in fact He will put in effect the rising of the Hour so it would rise instead of the ordained chastisement before the rising of the Hour due to the Muslims’ disbelief and their turning away from the True caller to the Truth; the manifest Imam the spokesman with the narration of Allah Lord of the worlds the manifest authority, surely He makes the dominant with it over all scholars of the nation altogether. I repeat and I say: If the Muslims believed me and responded to the True caller to the Truth Who gives them life and gladdens their chests by him then illuminate their way so I give them the good news that Allah will annihilate their enemy, then He would save them with His mercy from him, and that is the ordained chastisement before the Hour, so if the Muslims denied the grand Quran and followed the ignorant whom they say against Allah what they do not know; surely they will know to what final place of turning they will turn back. I give them the bad news of the Hour it is most grievous and bitter than the painful chastisement, verily Allah would erase the sign of chastisement then establishes the Hour — for that Allah the Most High said: {..until they see what they were threatened with, either the punishment or the Hour.}Truthful Allah the Great, ratification to the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah effaces what He pleases and establishes (what He pleases), and with Him is the basis of the Book.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ra`ad] 13:39

O community of the Muslims, do you know why the Hour rise upon you with the guilty-criminals? That’s because you denied the caller for the Truth so You turned away from him, and the most evil of the scholars under the guarded roof of the sky are those whom Allah made them find out about my mission then they turn away from it, so if they saw false in it then why they do not have dialogue with me and return me from my misguidance? But they see the Truth from their Lord, yet their souls do not get convinced of it, then they turn away.

O community of the educated Muslims and the searchers for the Truth, do you think that if scholars of the Muslims see me upon misguidance that they will keep silent about me? How can be silent from defending the basins of religion so the stand in one rank in front a caller nullifies the chastisement of the grave in the hole of the dead-body and as well he nullifies a punishment-law inserted from the legal laws of punishment in Islam, and as that he nullifies the sedition of the liar messiah with divinely miracles.

O community of the Muslims, by Allah if you did not follow me verily you will say to your scholars as those who were before you said: {..We were your followers, can you then avert from us aught of the chastisement of Allah? They will say: If Allah had guided us, we would have guided you.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ibrahîm] 14:21, who is the one that can benefit you besides Allah for if you denied the True interpretation for the grand Quran, here it is the Quran returned strange to the Muslims because of its True interpretation as it was strange previously at the time of descending (revelations) of it and it is the Truth from your Lord.

O community scholars of the nation, let us suppose that I am (misguided) upon manifest error is it permissible for you the silence for defending the basins of religion so you would bridle me and silence my tongue with Truth and the True explanatory-statements in order I do not lead the Muslims astray if you see me (misguided) upon manifest error? And if you see me upon the Truth then why you are turning away? How can you be saved from the chastisement of a destructive day at the doors while you disbelieved in the Quran before the disbelievers to disbelieve in me? In fact you were the first disbelieving in it despite that you claim that you are holding firmly in the grand Quran and the sunna of Mohammad messenger of Allah. Verily I call on Allah to bear witness and His angels and the son of Omar of the humans that I am challenging you with Allah’s Book and the True sunna of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- which it does not violate to what Allah sent-down, and what of it is contrary with the Quran from the narrations of the sunna surely I call on Allah and His angels and all the supporters to witness that it is a narration from the narrations of satans among jinn and mankind who they want to hinder you from your faith so they would turn you back after your belief in it to disbelievers.

O community scholars of the nation, by Allah I do not want you to be naive believing me that I am the Awaited Mahdi unless I come to you with a clear authority, and Allah has made my authority is the True explanatory-statement for the Quran, and the sign of my authority for all Muslims that if they found me bridled the tongue of scholars of the Muslims with their different groups and sects an utmost bridling, verily that is the grand victory from Allah, and by upholding the argument against every Muslim who did not follow me and acknowledge me after that Allah made him to find out about me on the world wide internet, or was given to him a paper copy then did not search for the Truth and turns away saying: " If the nation's scholars believe him we would believe and if they disbelieved in his status, surely they are the truthful ones"! Certainly they shall know who is an insolent liar!

I am the Awaited Mahdi and I do not say about Allah except the Truth, and I did not say to you that I am a messenger; I came to you with a new Book; in fact with the True explanatory-statement for the Glorious Quran from the same Quran, and no new revelation nor a new Book in fact the Quran that you believe in, but I see your belief commands you to disbelieve in the Truth! it is evil that which your faith bids you O community of the Muslims.
And I remind you with what Allah says it to you — O community of the believers in the era of the appearing in His word the Most High: {Has not the time yet come for the believers that their hearts should be humble for the remembrance of Allah and the Truth that is revealed, and (that) they should not be like those who were given the Book before, but time was prolonged for them, so their hearts hardened. And most of them are transgressors.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hadeed] 57:16

O folks, what is the matter with you, you executed the Quran the worst execution by the causes of descending (revelations) ? Which most of it lies and forging against the True believers in the era of Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- whom Allah said about them submissive-humble ones, and He commanded His messenger to give them the good news. And the Most High said: {..And give good news to the submissive-humble ones,(34) Whose hearts tremble when Allah is mentioned, and who are patient in their afflictions, and who keep up prayer, and spend of what We have given them.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:34-35

And Allah said about them: {They only are believers whose hearts are full of fear when Allah is mentioned, and when His messages are recited to them they increase them in faith, and in their Lord do they trust,}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfãl] 8:2

Are they the True companions of Allah’s messenger who were with him wholeheartedly inside out? Certainly we say yes, and Allah the Most High said: {Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and those with him are firm of heart against the disbelievers, compassionate among themselves. You see them bowing down, prostrating themselves, seeking Allah’s grace and pleasure. Their marks are on their faces in consequence of prostration. That is their description in the Torah — and their description in the Gospel — like seed-produce that puts forth its sprout, then strengthens it, so it becomes stout and stands firmly on its stem, delighting the sowers that He may enrage the disbelievers on account of them. Allah has promised such of them as believe and do good, forgiveness and a great reward.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Fatt-h] 48:29

How can you forge lies against them O community of the interpreters? O the foolish ones — O who follow the words without pondering nor reflecting, so you lead the Muslims astray from the straight path and you confined the Quran with reasons of sending down (the revelations) for some group while it is absolutely-common for all the nations and the people altogether, and you accuse the True companions of Allah’s messenger that their hearts did not get humble for the remembrance of Allah and what has descended of the Truth, and verily you are liars O community of falsifiers, O who you say against Allah what you do not know so you obeyed the command of satan to say against Allah what you do not know, and you disobeyed Allah’s command Who forbids you to say about Allah what you do not know! So how can you think that this following verse came down about the True companions of Allah messenger: {Has not the time yet come for the believers that their hearts should be humble for the remembrance of Allah and the Truth that is revealed, and (that) they should not be like those who were given the Book before, but (Al-Amad) the span of time was prolonged for them, so their hearts hardened. And most of them are transgressors.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hadeed] 57:16

In fact by Allah the Exalted, the Great that He is addressing you — O community of Muslims in the era of the appearing? Didn’t I announce to you about the end of the world’s life before the sun overtakes the Moon, so the crescent follows it then it overtook it then the crescent followed it then it met with it while it’s just a crescent repeatedly time after time, and no remembrance occurred to you?
O community of Muslims, do you know how much is the (Al-Amad)? It is a span of time that is more than a thousand years and not in the era of Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, but (Al-Amad) the span of time was prolonged for you, so your hearts hardened.

O folks, verily there are verses of addressing and He does not intend with it the believers nor the disbelievers in the era of Allah’s messenger at all; in fact Allah addresses with it a people at the last (period of) time, as like His word the Most High: {Do not those who disbelieve see that the heavens and the earth were closed up, so We rent them..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyã´] 21:30

By Allah what makes the herders of camels to know that the heavens and the earth were one mass a neutron planet so it came into existence as a result of great explosion (big bang) then (Allah) took control to the heavens while it is smoke after the grand explosion (big bang) so He decreed it seven heavens, so He addresses disbelieving people they do not see that is True upon the actual reality? In fact He addresses the disbelievers of today whom they see that True upon the actual reality, and because they see that Allah says to them at the end of the verse: {..Will they not then believe?}, verily who is the one who say that He is addressing the disbelievers of Quraish? In fact He addresses them according to their understand and most of their experience is in the camels, for that He said: {Have they not see the camels, how they are created?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ghaasheyah] 88:17

So He called them to reflect in the camels and He mentioned it before the heavens, the mountains and the earth, and that’s because most of their experience and their knowledge is in the camels, also the Quran addresses the people in every time and place as much of their understanding and their knowledge, and Allah has encompassed this nation among the nations with knowledge in various fields, and for that the Awaited Mahdi is addressing them with knowledge of science and logic and made clear to them what is the Hour, so if the explanatory-statement of the hour to the disbelievers of Quraish they would have not understood the announcement. And Allah the Most High said: {And when it was said, Surely the promise of Allah is true and the Hour — there is no doubt about it, you said: We do not know what the Hour is. We think (it) only a conjecture and we are not at all sure.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Jãtheyah] 45:32

ــــــــــــــــــ

..And the forepart of the speech has ended, now comes the explanatory-statement of the Hour

O community scholars of the nation, as we made clear to you from before that the Hour is your earth on which you live, as for the reason of naming it with the Hour that’s because your earthly planet which is this earth of yours is being the cosmic Hour. Come for we increase knowledge to you in the movement of the sun and the moon that it has a relation with the known appointed time according to the computation of your day of 24 hours a result of your earth’s rotation around itself, and as we taught you previously that the sun and the moon with two computation, and that the lunar month equals thirty months of what you reckon, and the one lunar year equals thirty years of what you reckon, and that the one solar month equals a thousand years of what you reckon, and the appointed time for the day of chastisement Allah has made it with the computation of the solar year, as for the crescents (new moons) verily they are times appointed for the people, and (for) visits (to the sacred House) and the pilgrimage. Come fore we look together the extent of fact of what says it Nasser Al-Yemeni about the computation of the solar year in which the last day comes with computation of your day after a thousand years of what you reckon, and that is the solar year. O community of astronomers, come so we search together for this fact for the movement of the sun and how much is the extent of its connection with the earth’s movement by the year, month, hour, day, minute, and second. Verily we are truthful, and we are not exaggerating without right.

We begin with the account of a second which it is part of the minute, that’s because the movement of the planets very accurate calculated per second as the astronomers know. The question we ask the people of the computation and those of understanding-minds: If it was true that the sun and the moon with two computation, and the solar month equals thousand months of our months, and the solar year equals thousand years of our years, so how much is the long of the solar day according to the movement of the sun around itself? If we were truthful, it is a must that you find it 24 hours with the utmost precision according to the speed of the sun’s movement around itself, thus the solar hour you find it consists of sixty minutes depending on the movement of the sun around itself, as that is the minute verily it is a must that you find it consists of sixty seconds according to the movement of the sun around itself with the utmost precision.

These raised questions to the people of the math and those of understanding-minds, and its answer is very, very easy, and only to examine the accuracy of information of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and do not forget that the movement of the sun is slow, so its second must be slow, and the length of time consists of seconds, and the seconds form from it minutes, and the minutes form from it hours, and the hours form from it days, and the days form from it months, and the months form from it years, and then you come out with results in the utmost precision on the movement of the sun, and its minute is sixty seconds, and its hour is sixty minutes, and its day is 24 hours, and its month is thirty days, and its year is 360 days according to the movement of the sun in the sun itself, so is there an answerer? Verily he is the intelligent.

.Your brother the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1764

اقتباس المشاركة 5643 من موضوع المهديّ المنتظَر يُعلن عن اقتراب توقُّف الساعة ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
11 - 10 - 1428 هـ
23 - 10 - 2007 مـ
11:47 مساءً
ــــــــــــــــــــ

المهديّ المنتظَر يُعلن عن اقتراب توقُّف الساعة ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
من المهديّ المنتظَر خليفة الله على البشر من أهل البيت المطهَّر إلى الناس كافةً في البوادي والحضر: يا أيها الناس لقد انتهت دُنياكم وجاءت آخرتكم واقترب حسابكم وأنتم في غفلةٍ معرضون عن الحقّ الحقيق الذي لا يقول على الله غير الحقّ "الإمام ناصر محمد اليمانيّ" والسلام على من اتبع الهُدى وبعد..

يا معشر علماء الأمَّة الإسلاميّة وجميع علماء العالمين على مختلف مجالاتهم العلميّة، حقيقٌ لا أقول لكم إلا الحقّ بالبيان الحقّ من القرآن فلا كتابَ جديدٌ؛ بل آتيكم بالبيان من نفس القرآن لقومٍ يعلمون.

يا معشر علماء الأمَّة والناس أجمعين، أيَّ آيات الله تُنكرون؟ أفكلَّما بيَّنّا لكم آياته فكأنكم تجعلون أصابعكم في آذانكم حتى لا تسمعوا داعي الحقّ؟ أم أن في آذانكم وقْراً فأنتم لا تسمعون؟ أم أنكم صُمٌّ بُكمٌ عُمْيٌ أم ماذا دهاكم وماذا حلَّ بكم؟ فما خطبكم عن الحقّ معرضون؟ وما هي حُجّتكم على التكذيب؟ فهل أُخاطبكم بكتابٍ جديدٍ لا عهدَ لكم به وما سمعتم به من قبل فأنتم له مُنكِرون؟ بل أُخاطبكم من رسالة الله ربّ العالمين إلى الناس كافة "القرآن العظيم" لمن شاء منكم أن يستقيم، وإذا أنتم لا تشاءون الهدى فلا يهدي الله من لا يشاء هُداه ولا يريد سبيل الحقّ، واعلموا أنّ الله يحول بين المرء وقلبه فيُصرِّف قلوبكم بحسب ما اخترتم، فمن أراد الهُدى وبحث عنه فحقٌّ على الله أن يهديه ومن أراد الضلالة أضلَّه الله عن الصراط المستقيم.

ويا أيها الناس، لقد جعلني الله علَمَ الهُدى على بصيرةٍ من ربّي "القرآن العظيم" رسالة الله إليكم قبل أكثر من (1400) سنةٍ رسالةً شاملةً من ربّ العالمين إلى الناس أجمعين فاتَّخذتموه مهجوراً، فقد أمهلكم الله كثيراً لعلَّكم تتدبَّرون آياته وتخافون وعيده فما زادكم إلا طُغياناً كبيراً، وانتهت دُنياكم وجاءت آخرتكم واقترب حسابكم وأنتم في غفلةٍ معرضون وأوشكت الساعة على التوقُّف يا معشر المسلمين فاتقوا الله يا من تزعمون أنكم تؤمنون بالقرآن العظيم، فهل تروني أُخاطبكم بالسلطان من غير القرآن ثم لا تؤمنون فبأيِّ حديثٍ بعده تؤمنون؟ وتعالوا لِأُبيِّن لكم التأويل الحقّ لقول الله تعالى: {قُلْ مَن كَانَ فِي الضَّلَالَةِ فَلْيَمْدُدْ لَهُ الرَّحْمَـٰنُ مَدًّا ۚ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا رَأَوْا مَا يُوعَدُونَ إِمَّا الْعَذَابَ وَإِمَّا السَّاعَةَ فَسَيَعْلَمُونَ مَنْ هُوَ شَرٌّ مَّكَانًا وَأَضْعَفُ جُندًا ﴿٧٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [مريم].

ويا معشر المسلمين، هل تعلمون لماذا قال الله تعالى: {حَتَّىٰ إِذَا رَأَوْا مَا يُوعَدُونَ إِمَّا الْعَذَابَ وَإِمَّا السَّاعَةَ}؟ وذلك إنْ صدَّق المسلمون بالمهديّ المنتظَر الذي لا يُخاطبهم إلا بما أنزله الله على خاتم الأنبياء والمرسلين محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم، فإنْ صدَّق المسلمون بالحقّ وأجابوا داعي الحقّ - إلا الكافرون بما نُزِّل على محمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - فسوف يُصْدِق اللهُ المسلمين المستضعفين بالحقّ فيُهلِك عدوَّهم فيجعلهم الوارثين ويجعلهم أئمةً يدعون إلى الحقّ، وأما إذا كذَّب المسلمون المهديّ المنتظَر الذي يدعوهم إلى الرجوع إلى كتاب الله والاحتكام إليه فيما كان فيه يختلف علماءُ الحديث - ومن أحسنُ من الله حُكماً ومن أصدقُ من الله قيلاً؟ - فأمّا إذا كفر المسلمون بداعي الله وأعرضوا عنه فهنا الوضع يختلف فلن يورثهم الله الأرض كما وعدهم ولن يُحقِّق آية العذاب على الكفار خاصةً؛ بل سوف يُحقِّق قيام الساعة فتقوم بدلاً عن العذاب المكتوب قبل قيام الساعة نظراً لكفر المسلمين وإعراضهم عن داعي الحقّ الإمام المبين المُتحدِّث بحديث الله ربّ العالمين السلطان المبين فجعلني الله المُهيمِن به على جميع علماء الأمَّة أجمعين، وأُكرِّر فأقول إن صدَّقني المسلمون واستجابوا لداعي الحقّ الذي يُحييهم ويشرح به صدورهم فيُنير به دروبهم فأُبشِّرهم بأن الله سوف يُهلِك عدوَّهم ثم ينجيهم برحمةٍ منه وذلك العذاب المكتوب من قبل الساعة، أمّا إذا كذَّب المسلمون بالقرآن العظيم واتَّبعوا الجاهلين الذين يقولون على الله ما لا يعلمون فسوف يعلمون أيَّ مُنقلَبٍ ينقلبون فأُبشِّرهم بالساعة أدهى وأمرّ من العذاب الأليم فيمحو الله آية العذاب فيُحكِم الساعة لذلك قال الله تعالى: {حَتَّىٰ إِذَا رَأَوْا مَا يُوعَدُونَ إِمَّا الْعَذَابَ وَإِمَّا السَّاعَةَ} صدق الله العظيم.

تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {يَمْحُو اللَّـهُ مَا يَشَاءُ وَيُثْبِتُ ۖ وَعِندَهُ أُمُّ الْكِتَابِ ﴿٣٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد].

فهل تدرون لماذا يا معشر المسلمين سوف تقوم عليكم الساعة مع المجرِمين؟ وذلك لأنكم كذَّبتم بداعي الحقّ فأعرضتم عنه، وشَرّ العلماء تحت سقف السماء المحفوظ هم الذين يُظهِرهم الله على أمري ومن ثم يُعرِضون عنه، فلو كانوا يرون فيه باطلاً فلماذا لا يحاوروني ويُرجِعوني عن ضلالي؟ ولكنهم يرون الحقّ من ربّهم ولكنها لا تَسْتَيْقِنُهُ أنفسُهم ومن ثم يُعرضون.

ويا معشر المسلمين المُثقَّفين والباحثين عن الحقيقة، هل تظنون لو أن علماء المسلمين يرونني على ضلالٍ بأنهم سوف يسكتون عني؟ فكيف يسكتون عن الذَّود عن حياض الدين فيقفون صفّاً واحداً أَمام داعيةٍ ينفي عذاب القبر في حفرة السوءة وكذلك ينفي حدّاً موضوعاً من الحدود الشرعيّة في الإسلام وكذلك ينفي فتنة المسيح الدجال بمعجزاتٍ إلَهِيّةٍ.

ويا معشر المسلمين، وتالله إذا لم تتبعوني فإنكم سوف تقولون لعلمائكم كما قال الذين من قبلكم: {إِنَّا كُنَّا لَكُمْ تَبَعًا فَهَلْ أَنتُم مُّغْنُونَ عَنَّا مِنْ عَذَابِ اللَّـهِ مِن شَيْءٍ ۚ قَالُوا لَوْ هَدَانَا اللَّـهُ لَهَدَيْنَاكُمْ} [إبراهيم:21]، فمن ذا الذي ينفعكم من الله لئِن كذَّبتم بالتأويل الحقّ للقرآن العظيم فها هو عاد القرآن غريباً على المسلمين بسبب تأويله الحقّ كما كان غريباً من قبل يوم تنزيله وهو الحقّ من ربّهم.

ويا معشر علماء الأمَّة، فلنَفرِض بأني على ضلالٍ مبينٍ فهل يجوز لكم الصموت عن الذَّود عن حياض الدين فتُلجِموني وتُخرِسوا لساني بالحقّ والبيان الحقّ حتى لا أُضِلّ المسلمين إن كنتم تروني على ضلالٍ مبينٍ؟ وإن كنتم تروني على الحقّ فلماذا أنتم معرضون؟ فكيف تَنجون من عذاب يومٍ عقيمٍ على الأبواب وأنتم كفرتم بالقرآن من قبل أن يكفر بي الكافرون؟ بل كنتم أوّل كافرٍ به برغم أنكم تزعمون أنكم بالقرآن العظيم وبسنة محمدٍ رسول الله مستمسكون؛ فإني أُشهِد الله وملائكته وابن عمر من البشر بأني أتحداكم بكتاب الله وسنّة محمدٍ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - الحقّ التي لا تُخالف لما أنزل الله، وما اختلف منها مع القرآن من أحاديث السُّنة فأُشهِد الله وملائكته وجميع الأنصار أنه حديثٌ من أحاديث شياطين الجنّ والإنس الذين يريدون أن يصدّوكم عن إيمانكم فيردّوكم من بعد الإيمان به كافرين.

ويا معشر علماء الأمَّة: وتالله لا أريدكم أن تكونوا ساذجين فتُصدِّقوني بأني أنا المهديّ المنتظَر ما لم آتِكم بسلطانٍ مبينٍ، وقد جعل الله سلطاني البيان الحقّ للقرآن، وآية سلطاني للمسلمين كافة إن رأوني أَلجَمتُ عُلماءَ المسلمين على مختلف فِرقهم ومذاهبهم عن بكرة أبيهم إلجاماً، فذلك نصرٌ من الله عظيمٌ وإقامةُ الحجّة على كُلِّ مسلمٍ لم يتبعني ويعترف بشأني بعدَ أن أَظهره الله على أمري في الإنترنت العالميّة أو سُلِّمتْ له نسخةٌ ورقيّةٌ ثم لا يبحث عن الحقيقة ويتولّى ويقول: "إنْ آمن به علماءُ الأمَّة آمنّا وإن كفروا بأمره فهم الصادقون". فسوف يعلمون من الكذاب الأشِر!

وإني أنا المهديّ المنتظَر ولا أقول على الله غير الحقّ ولم أقُل لكم بأني رسولٌ جئتكم بكتابٍ جديدٍ؛ بل بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن المجيد من نفس القرآن ولا وحيَ جديدٌ ولا كتابَ جديدٌ؛ بل القرآن الذي أنتم به مؤمنون، ولكني أرى إيمانكم يأمركم أن تكفروا بالحقّ! فلَبِئس ما يأمركم به إيمانكم يا معشر المسلمين. وأُذكِّركم بما يقوله الله لكم أنتم يا معشر المؤمنين في عصر الظهور في قوله تعالى: {أَلَمْ يَأْنِ لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَن تَخْشَعَ قُلُوبُهُمْ لِذِكْرِ اللَّـهِ وَمَا نَزَلَ مِنَ الْحَقِّ وَلَا يَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ مِن قَبْلُ فَطَالَ عَلَيْهِمُ الْأَمَدُ فَقَسَتْ قُلُوبُهُمْ ۖ وَكَثِيرٌ مِّنْهُمْ فَاسِقُونَ ﴿١٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الحديد].

ويا قوم، ما خطبكم قَتلتم القرآن شرّ قتلةٍ بأسباب النزول؟ والتي معظمها كذبٌ وافتراءٌ على المؤمنين الحقّ في عهد رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - الذين قال الله عنهم: (المُخبِتين) وأَمَرَ رسولَه أن يُبشِّرهم وقال تعالى: {وَبَشِّرِ الْمُخْبِتِينَ ﴿٣٤﴾ الَّذِينَ إِذَا ذُكِرَ اللَّـهُ وَجِلَتْ قُلُوبُهُمْ وَالصَّابِرِينَ عَلَىٰ مَا أَصَابَهُمْ وَالْمُقِيمِي الصَّلَاةِ وَمِمَّا رَزَقْنَاهُمْ يُنفِقُونَ ﴿٣٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الحج].

وقال الله عنهم: {إِنَّمَا الْمُؤْمِنُونَ الَّذِينَ إِذَا ذُكِرَ اللَّـهُ وَجِلَتْ قُلُوبُهُمْ وَإِذَا تُلِيَتْ عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتُهُ زَادَتْهُمْ إِيمَانًا وَعَلَىٰ رَبِّهِمْ يَتَوَكَّلُونَ ﴿٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال].

فهل هم صحابة رسول الله الحقّ الذين معه قلباً وقالباً؟ فنقول بلى وقال الله تعالى: {مُّحَمَّدٌ رَّسُولُ اللَّـهِ ۚ وَالَّذِينَ مَعَهُ أَشِدَّاءُ عَلَى الْكُفَّارِ رُحَمَاءُ بَيْنَهُمْ ۖ تَرَاهُمْ رُكَّعًا سُجَّدًا يَبْتَغُونَ فَضْلًا مِّنَ اللَّـهِ وَرِضْوَانًا ۖ سِيمَاهُمْ فِي وُجُوهِهِم مِّنْ أَثَرِ السُّجُودِ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ مَثَلُهُمْ فِي التَّوْرَاةِ ۚ وَمَثَلُهُمْ فِي الْإِنجِيلِ كَزَرْعٍ أَخْرَجَ شَطْأَهُ فَآزَرَهُ فَاسْتَغْلَظَ فَاسْتَوَىٰ عَلَىٰ سُوقِهِ يُعْجِبُ الزُّرَّاعَ لِيَغِيظَ بِهِمُ الْكُفَّارَ ۗ وَعَدَ اللَّـهُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ مِنْهُم مَّغْفِرَةً وَأَجْرًا عَظِيمًا ﴿٢٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الفتح].

فكيف تَفتَرون عليهم يا معشر المُفسِّرين؟ يا إمَّعات يا من تتبعون الأقاويل بغير تدبّرٍ ولا تفكّرٍ فأضللتم المسلمين عن الصراط المستقيم وحصرتم القرآن بأسباب النزول لجماعةٍ ما وهو مطلقٌ للأُمم والناس أجمعين، وتتّهمون صحابة رسول الله الحقّ بأنّ قلوبهم لم تخشع لذِكر الله وما نزل من الحقّ وإنكم لكاذبون يا معشر المفترين يا من تقولون على الله ورسوله ما لا تعلمون فأطعتم أمر الشيطان أن تقولوا على الله ما لا تعلمون وعصيتم أمر الله الذي نهاكم أن تقولوا على الله ما لا تعلمون! فكيف تظنّون بأنّ هذه الآية التالية نزلت في صحابة رسول الله الحقّ: {أَلَمْ يَأْنِ لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَن تَخْشَعَ قُلُوبُهُمْ لِذِكْرِ اللَّـهِ وَمَا نَزَلَ مِنَ الْحَقِّ وَلَا يَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ مِن قَبْلُ فَطَالَ عَلَيْهِمُ الْأَمَدُ فَقَسَتْ قُلُوبُهُمْ ۖ وَكَثِيرٌ مِّنْهُمْ فَاسِقُونَ ﴿١٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الحديد]؟

بل والله العليّ العظيم إنه يخاطبكم أنتم يا معشر المسلمين في عهد الظهور؛ أما آنَ لكم التصديق؟ ألم أُعلِن لكم عن نهاية الحياة الدنيا من قبل أن تدرك الشمس القمر فيتلوها هِلالاً، ثم أدركته فتلاها هِلالاً، ثم اجتمعت به وقد هو هلالٌ كراراً ومراراً ولم يُحدِث لكم ذكرى؟

ويا معشر المسلمين، هل تعلمون كم الأمد؟ إنه زمنٌ أكثر من ألف عامٍ وليس في عهد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم، فطال عليكم الأمد فقست قلوبكم.

ويا قوم، إنها لَتوجد في القرآن آيات مُخاطبة ولا يَقصد بها المؤمنين ولا الكافرين في عهد رسول الله على الإطلاق؛ بل يخاطب الله بها قوماً في آخر الزمان، كمثال قوله تعالى: {أَوَلَمْ يَرَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا أَنَّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ كَانَتَا رَتْقًا فَفَتَقْنَاهُمَا} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:30].

فبالله عليكم ما يُدري رعاة الإبل بذلك بأنّ السماوات والأرض كانتا رتقاً كوكباً نيترونيّاً واحداً فتَكوَّنت نتيجة الانفجار الأعظم ثم استوى إلى السماء وهي دخانٌ من بعد الانفجار الأعظم فقضاهنّ سبع سماواتٍ، فكيف يخاطِب قوماً كافرين لا يرون ذلك حقاً على الواقع الحقيقيّ؟ بل يخاطِب كفارَ اليوم الذين يرون ذلك حقّاً على الواقع الحقيقيّ، ولأنهم يرون ذلك يقول الله لهم في آخر الآية: {أَفَلَا يُؤْمِنُونَ} [الأنبياء:30]، فمن ذا الذي يقول إنه يخاطب كفار قريش؟ بل يخاطبهم على قَدْر فهمهم، وأكثر خبرتهم في الإبل لذلك قال: {أَفَلَا يَنظُرُونَ إِلَى الْإِبِلِ كَيْفَ خُلِقَتْ ﴿١٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الغاشية].

فدعاهم إلى التفكّر في الإبل، وذَكَرها قبل أن يذكر السماوات والجبال والأرض وذلك لأنّ أكثر خبرتهم وعلمهم في الإبل، ويخاطب القرآن الناس في كلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ على قدر فهمهم وعلمهم وقد أحاط الله هذه الأمَّة من بين الأمم بالعلم في شتى المجالات؛ ولذلك المهديّ المنتظَر يخاطبهم بالعلم والمنطق ويُبيِّن لهم ما هي الساعة فلو جاء بيان الساعة لِكفار قريش لما فهموا الخبر. وقال الله تعالى: {وَإِذَا قِيلَ إِنَّ وَعْدَ اللَّـهِ حَقٌّ وَالسَّاعَةُ لَا رَيْبَ فِيهَا قُلْتُم مَّا نَدْرِي مَا السَّاعَةُ إِن نَّظُنُّ إِلَّا ظَنًّا وَمَا نَحْنُ بِمُسْتَيْقِنِينَ ﴿٣٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الجاثية].

وانتهت المقدِّمة للخطاب وجاء بيان الساعة ..

يا معشر علماء الأمَّة، إنهُ كما بيَّنّا لكم من قبل بأنّ الساعة هي أرضكم التي تعيشون عليها، وأما سبب تسميتها بالساعة وذلك لأن كوكبكم الأرضيّ التي هي أرضكم هذه هي الساعة الكونيّة، فتعالوا لِنزيدكم علماً في حركة الشمس والقمر بأن لهما علاقةً بالميقات المعلوم حسب يومكم 24 ساعةً نتيجة دوران أرضكم حول نفسها، وكما علمناكم من قبل بأنّ الشمس والقمر بحسبان وأنّ الشهر القمريّ يعدل ثلاثين شهراً مما تعدّون، وأنّ السّنة القمريّة الواحدة تعدل ثلاثين سنةً مما تعدّون، وأنّ الشهر الشمسيّ الواحد يعدل ألف شهرٍ مما تعدّون، وأنّ السّنة الشمسيّة تعدل ألف سنةٍ مما تعدّون، وأن الميعاد ليوم العذاب قد جعله الله بحساب السّنة الشمسيّة، وأمّا الأهلّة فهي مواقيت للناس والأعمار والحجّ، فتعالوا لِننظر سوياً مدى حقيقة ما يقوله ناصر اليمانيّ عن حساب السّنة الشمسيّة والتي يأتي آخِرُ يومٍ فيها بحسب يومكم بعد ألف سنةٍ ممّا تعدّون وتلك هي السّنة الشمسيّة، فتعالوا يا معشر علماء الفلك والحساب لنبحث سوياً عن هذه الحقيقة لحركة الشمس وكم مدى ارتباطها بحركة الأرض بالسّنة والشهر واليوم والساعة والدقيقة والثانية، وإنا لصادقون ولسنا مبالغين بغير الحقّ.

ونبدأ الحساب من الثانية التي هي جُزءٌ من الدقيقة وذلك لأن حركة الكواكب دقيقةٌ جداً محسوبةٌ بالثانية كما يعلم علماء الفلك، والسؤال الذي نطرحه على أهل الحساب وأولي الألباب: إذا كان حقاً الشمس والقمر بحسبان والشهر الشمسيّ يعدل ألف شهرٍ من شهورنا، والسّنة الشمسيّة تعدل ألف سنةٍ من سنيننا، فكم طول اليوم الشمسيّ بحسب حركة الشمس حول نفسها؟ فإذا كُنّا صادقين فلا بُدّ أن تجدوه 24 ساعة بالدِّقّة المتناهية على حسب سرعة حركة الشمس حول نفسها، وكذلك الساعة الشمسيّة تجدونها تتكوّن من ستّين دقيقةً حسب حركة الشمس حول نفسها، وكذلك الدقيقة فلا بُدّ أن تجدوها تتكوّن من ستّين ثانيةً حسب حركة الشمس حول نفسها بمنتهى الدِّقّة.

وهذه الأسئلة مطروحةٌ لأهل الحساب وأولي الألباب وجوابها يسيرٌ جداً جداً وإنما لِفحص دِقَّة معلومات الإمام ناصر اليمانيّ، ولا تنسوا بأنّ حركة الشمس بطيئةٌ فلا بدّ أن تكون ثانيتها بطيئةً، ويتكوّن الدهر من ثواني والثواني تتكوّن منها الدقائق والدقائق تتكوّن منها الساعات والساعات تتكوّن منها الأيّام والأيّام تتكوّن منها الشهور والشهور تتكوّن منها السنين ثم تخرجون بناتج في منتهى الدقة عن حركة الشمس وأن دقيقتها ستون ثانيةً وساعتها ستون دقيقةً ويومها 24 ساعةً وشهرها ثلاثون يوماً وسنتها 360 يوماً حسب حركة الشمس في ذات الشمس فهل من مجيب فهو اللبيب.

أخوكم الإمام ناصر اليماني .